Total votes: 17
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 617
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Poison »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:16 pm Unrelated note. I bought a toy frog skeleton for Halloween. It makes me happy.
I hope it's scaryyy cuteee!!!!!
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:14 pm Theoretically Bo goes splat today.

Wouldn't yeet:
Rondo, Sig, TSP

Yeetable:
Falcon, Made, Nook, Poison, Ruri.

What fun.
if wiggly flips red, I would say: one of
Wouldn't yeet:
Rondo, Sig, TSP

And one/two of:
Yeetable:

I dont have any preferences except for maybe falcon
it makes sense that you'd not want to yeet yourself, but why not tsp/sig if wilgy flips red?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:46 pm to address my being off tutuu is two fold, towards the end I saw too many people on her wagon which changed my mind about her being scum, so I formed a counter wagon with her on falcon in case there was anyone who wanted to pivot
why are you explaining this when not questioned ? is it because Tutuu called out people who didn't want to be on her wagon cause she feared mafia would know she is vengeful and wouldn't dare to be there?
Poison
Loan Shark

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Poison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:51 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm IMPORTANT POST, CLICK THRU ALL OF THE SPOILERS
Spoiler: show
Im hiding these under spoilers so its hard to read so people cant unvote me at the last second

Im a vengeful townie. When I get chopped I can kill someone who was on my wagon (and stayed there at the end). The death is instant, so if they survive, they got a BP vest.

Im not feeling confident making a shot to kill mafia. I am going to kill epi because he is not town and he has been playing anti-town. I don’t give a fuck if he can win with town. He picked the wrong bitch to mess with. If he wanted to win with town then he should have actually helped town, not hurt it.

If I had bigger balls I would have shot TSP or sig but I just don't have them bro. If they are town and I throw the game I'd legit cry IRL.

If Epi unvotes me at the last second, I will shoot Falcon. If Falcon is also not available, I will shoot Ruri. If Ruri is not available, I will shoot Made. If Made is not available, I will shoot Wilgy. If Wilgy is not available, I will shoot TSP. If not, Sig. Then Nanook. Then Poison. Should be enough names.

Radishes visited me n1. I think it is very likely I was rolecopped and Mafia has known my role since day 2. Role copping me makes sense, I was playing chill, Mafia could have thought I was an important PR or 3p.

Listen, look at the people who have AVOIDED being on my wagon at eod. If I’m right that Mafia has known my role all this time, those people are more scummy than those on my wagon. Because they wanted to avoid getting shot. That's another reason why I'm not going to try to make a shot to kill Mafia. I think Mafia might be prepared for this and not make themselves an easy target for my bullet. Unless TSP and sig are just ballsy. I don't know man lol....

If someone unvotes me at the last second – THEY ARE OUTED MAFIA. KILL THEIR BITCH ASS

If not – still, do consider that the people avoiding to vote me look more scummy. I'm looking at falcon.

I say this, and yet I still scumread TSP and sig even tho they are on my wagon. I dunno lmao.

I think that sig and therefore TSP is mafia. There is just no other answer. Unless one or multiple of the dead villagers were wrong. Mac scumread sig and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Made is town because his claim his towny, and Alison townread him and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Falcon is mafia. Scotty made a good case on him. Disregard the dead villagers saying falcon is town. We shouldn’t sheep dead villagers, they’re dead coz they’re bad.

I think that Ruri is town because Michelle was very convinced she was town and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Nanook is town because of his independent push on Epi earlier this game, the way he pushed me now, risking getting his ass shot if he knew my role (so he probably didn’t know my role?). Alison also townread Nanook and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Wilgy is town because his claim elaborated not-a-threat on his result BEFORE we got a flipped 3p. I think it’s too wild for scum!wilgy to not know there is a 3p and still go with it. That is unless he is Mafia and knew there was 3p due to maybe Radishes rolecopping 112 N2 which he did. I don’t know.

I think Rondo is town because he is peeked town. But in every other way he feels like a wolf. But he is peeked town so idk.

I think that Poison is town because … she just seems innocent idk. I don’t see a team that she fits with.

Once again, elaborating on the poison kills since a lot of yall are allergic to reading

112 forced me to take a wish. I successfully protected Scotty on N3. I successfully “killed” BoKnows n4 (which ended up being a poison, I did not know that it would be a poison). Both of these were wishes from 112.

I did not poison Michelle and Ender. 112 is responsible, either directly or indirectly for their deaths, I think.

There is no Mafia poisoner, I think.

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

if this is all wrong - listen to nanook's poe. check the people who have avoided voting me

falcon, made, ruri, wilgy, rondo(?)

Falcon fits with multiple people and I wish him dead the most. Good luck yall
Just a reminder of what tutuu has said

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

if this is all wrong - listen to nanook's poe. check the people who have avoided voting me

[VOTE: falcon ] aubergine

to address my being off tutuu is two fold, towards the end I saw too many people on her wagon which changed my mind about her being scum, so I formed a counter wagon with her on falcon in case there was anyone who wanted to pivot.

Falcon and Made were on Epi, is there equity that they are both wolves and trying to yeet each other for credit? They would both want to get Epi out of the game if they were mafia and he is a 3p that could win with town.

Ruri and Wiggly were on TSP, has anyone noted their interactions in the past to each other and to TSP and if that makes sense?

Bo/Syn was pretty quiet yesterday and I believe in anti spew mode considering Tutuu has flipped town it is likely they flip wolf since we are in a target rich environment.
Also the fact that Ruri, wiggly, falcon and made were all on effectively vanity wagons (I dont consider mine a vanity wagon because Tutuu was a confirmed town and falcon is being scummy, but hey it could be if you wanted to call it one) does not look good.
Wdym tutuu was a confirmed town?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:50 pm The fact that i'm being pushed over synknows is also kinda sus. I feel like town would still be mad curious about that slot in the abstract
They are poisoned. Might die like Michelle
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 930
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:14 pm Theoretically Bo goes splat today.

Wouldn't yeet:
Rondo, Sig, TSP

Yeetable:

What fun.
if wiggly flips red, I would say: one of
Wouldn't yeet:
Rondo, Sig, TSP

And one/two of:
Yeetable:

I dont have any preferences except for maybe falcon
it makes sense that you'd not want to yeet yourself, but why not tsp/sig if wilgy flips red?
when I made this I didnt know that sig/tsp were paired so then if wiggly flips red we check if sig/tsp are one/both red
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:46 pm to address my being off tutuu is two fold, towards the end I saw too many people on her wagon which changed my mind about her being scum, so I formed a counter wagon with her on falcon in case there was anyone who wanted to pivot
why are you explaining this when not questioned ? is it because Tutuu called out people who didn't want to be on her wagon cause she feared mafia would know she is vengeful and wouldn't dare to be there?
Because unlike some people I like to get out ahead of things that look scummy so that someone else cant use it against me instead of hoping people dont see it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:00 pm Someone shoulda poisoned poison.
Hey, that would hurt my pride and I won't be worthy of my name.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:56 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm IMPORTANT POST, CLICK THRU ALL OF THE SPOILERS
Im hiding these under spoilers so its hard to read so people cant unvote me at the last second

Im a vengeful townie. When I get chopped I can kill someone who was on my wagon (and stayed there at the end). The death is instant, so if they survive, they got a BP vest.

Im not feeling confident making a shot to kill mafia. I am going to kill epi because he is not town and he has been playing anti-town. I don’t give a fuck if he can win with town. He picked the wrong bitch to mess with. If he wanted to win with town then he should have actually helped town, not hurt it.

If I had bigger balls I would have shot TSP or sig but I just don't have them bro. If they are town and I throw the game I'd legit cry IRL.

If Epi unvotes me at the last second, I will shoot Falcon. If Falcon is also not available, I will shoot Ruri. If Ruri is not available, I will shoot Made. If Made is not available, I will shoot Wilgy. If Wilgy is not available, I will shoot TSP. If not, Sig. Then Nanook. Then Poison. Should be enough names.

Radishes visited me n1. I think it is very likely I was rolecopped and Mafia has known my role since day 2. Role copping me makes sense, I was playing chill, Mafia could have thought I was an important PR or 3p.

Listen, look at the people who have AVOIDED being on my wagon at eod. If I’m right that Mafia has known my role all this time, those people are more scummy than those on my wagon. Because they wanted to avoid getting shot. That's another reason why I'm not going to try to make a shot to kill Mafia. I think Mafia might be prepared for this and not make themselves an easy target for my bullet. Unless TSP and sig are just ballsy. I don't know man lol....

If someone unvotes me at the last second – THEY ARE OUTED MAFIA. KILL THEIR BITCH ASS

If not – still, do consider that the people avoiding to vote me look more scummy. I'm looking at falcon.

I say this, and yet I still scumread TSP and sig even tho they are on my wagon. I dunno lmao.

I think that sig and therefore TSP is mafia. There is just no other answer. Unless one or multiple of the dead villagers were wrong. Mac scumread sig and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Made is town because his claim his towny, and Alison townread him and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Falcon is mafia. Scotty made a good case on him. Disregard the dead villagers saying falcon is town. We shouldn’t sheep dead villagers, they’re dead coz they’re bad.

I think that Ruri is town because Michelle was very convinced she was town and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Nanook is town because of his independent push on Epi earlier this game, the way he pushed me now, risking getting his ass shot if he knew my role (so he probably didn’t know my role?). Alison also townread Nanook and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Wilgy is town because his claim elaborated not-a-threat on his result BEFORE we got a flipped 3p. I think it’s too wild for scum!wilgy to not know there is a 3p and still go with it. That is unless he is Mafia and knew there was 3p due to maybe Radishes rolecopping 112 N2 which he did. I don’t know.

I think Rondo is town because he is peeked town. But in every other way he feels like a wolf. But he is peeked town so idk.

I think that Poison is town because … she just seems innocent idk. I don’t see a team that she fits with.

Once again, elaborating on the poison kills since a lot of yall are allergic to reading

112 forced me to take a wish. I successfully protected Scotty on N3. I successfully “killed” BoKnows n4 (which ended up being a poison, I did not know that it would be a poison). Both of these were wishes from 112.

I did not poison Michelle and Ender. 112 is responsible, either directly or indirectly for their deaths, I think.

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

to address my being off tutuu is two fold, towards the end I saw too many people on her wagon which changed my mind about her being scum, so I formed a counter wagon with her on falcon in case there was anyone who wanted to pivot.

Falcon and Made were on Epi, is there equity that they are both wolves and trying to yeet each other for credit? They would both want to get Epi out of the game if they were mafia and he is a 3p that could win with town.

Ruri and Wiggly were on TSP, has anyone noted their interactions in the past to each other and to TSP and if that makes sense?

Bo/Syn was pretty quiet yesterday and I believe in anti spew mode considering Tutuu has flipped town it is likely they flip wolf since we are in a target rich environment.
Also the fact that Ruri, wiggly, falcon and made were all on effectively vanity wagons (I dont consider mine a vanity wagon because Tutuu was a confirmed town and falcon is being scummy, but hey it could be if you wanted to call it one) does not look good.
she ded, flip town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:18 am
Because unlike some people I like to get out ahead of things that look scummy so that someone else cant use it against me instead of hoping people dont see it
I townread you sir, but that getting ahead seemed scummy. Don't confuse me.... This game is already weird.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:19 am
I townread you sir, but that getting ahead seemed scummy. Don't confuse me.... This game is already weird.
Its just how I do things, scum or town.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

she ded, flip town
I mean yes, but she wasn't a confirmed town until she flipped so she wasn't "was" confirmed town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:20 am

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

she ded, flip town
I mean yes, but she wasn't a confirmed town until she flipped so she wasn't "was" confirmed town.
she wasnt when I made the vote but she was as in past tense EOD after the vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:45 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:34 pm
not a threat to the civilian win condition
This is the only part of that quote that matters, the rest is irrelevant
it is not though.

he hadn't win the game because he hadn't got rid off few civilians.

"While I'm not a threat to the civilian win condition (beyond needing some of them dead), I DO need some of them dead."

so he would def. prioritize their kills over the scum to win the game??

that would reduce our numbers, and we will lose.

that's definitely contradicting his own statement.
Everything he said about whether he's a threat or not is totally meaningless other than the snippet I highlighted. It doesn't matter if he's potentially detrimental to town, it ONLY matters that his wincon is compatible with town's.

In other words, if town doesn't need to kill him to win, he woild be classified as Not A Threat. Whether he has to kill a town or can shoot a town or can win with either alignment is totally irrelevant and meaningless, the ONLY thing that matters is whether town has to kill him to win or not. According to epi town did not have to kill him to win.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Poison »

Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:01 pm
Ruri wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:55 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:47 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:44 am I don't really have an issue with Ruri's list? Like it's so blatantly not a readslist that I I don't think it was meant to be one.
I think its scum busywork. Why as town post a formatted readslist with bolded headings to let us know which people uve played with before 12 hours before EOD and not at the start of the game?

I thought the mindset was "im scum, i need to appear busy"
IDEK when EOD is. And this is actually NAI from me.

When is EOD BTW?
Ruri being defended by Radishes isn't the best look, but I don't know how good Radishes spew has been this game. Gonna check for Scotty's analysis of that
I wonder how MR usually treats his scumbuddies in thread. Do you have any meta of that? @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @TonyStarkPrime ?

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 1]

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:22 am
Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:01 pm
Ruri wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:55 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:47 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:44 am I don't really have an issue with Ruri's list? Like it's so blatantly not a readslist that I I don't think it was meant to be one.
I think its scum busywork. Why as town post a formatted readslist with bolded headings to let us know which people uve played with before 12 hours before EOD and not at the start of the game?

I thought the mindset was "im scum, i need to appear busy"
IDEK when EOD is. And this is actually NAI from me.

When is EOD BTW?
Ruri being defended by Radishes isn't the best look, but I don't know how good Radishes spew has been this game. Gonna check for Scotty's analysis of that
I wonder how MR usually treats his scumbuddies in thread. Do you have any meta of that? @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @TonyStarkPrime ?
Super depends game to game ime
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I still believe after the game is over we will find he has a win con for town and will hit more wolves than town and can choose who he wins with, I disagree with the Epi flip but I understand Tutuu flipping him and its fine since now we have gotten rid of a third party that might be confusing things
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I still don't really think this game is hard tbh, i think if we kill ruri/falcon/made/bo we win like 90% of the time
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:22 am
it is not though.

"While I'm not a threat to the civilian win condition (beyond needing some of them dead), I DO need some of them dead."

Everything he said about whether he's a threat or not is totally meaningless other than the snippet I highlighted. It doesn't matter if he's potentially detrimental to town, it ONLY matters that his wincon is compatible with town's.

In other words, if town doesn't need to kill him to win, he woild be classified as Not A Threat. Whether he has to kill a town or can shoot a town or can win with either alignment is totally irrelevant and meaningless, the ONLY thing that matters is whether town has to kill him to win or not. According to epi town did not have to kill him to win.
Okay, and why are we believing Epi's wincon claim exactly?

Epi wanted to yeet someone, can be wilgy, can be someone else, if wilgy, he thought it is good to let out that info and lynch wilgy. But to save himself can he not lie about his wincon? [in that scenario I would town read wilgy, cause he said he needed some civilians dead]

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:26 am
it is not though.

Epi wanted to yeet someone, can be wilgy, can be someone else, if wilgy, he thought it is good to let out that info and lynch wilgy. But to save himself can he not lie about his wincon? [in that scenario I would town read wilgy, cause he said he needed some civilians dead]
I don't think he'd out if he couldn't win with town tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:26 am I still don't really think this game is hard tbh, i think if we kill ruri/falcon/made/bo we win like 90% of the time
objectively what are the chances you are scum?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:30 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:26 am I still don't really think this game is hard tbh, i think if we kill ruri/falcon/made/bo we win like 90% of the time
Whatever rand is for this game
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Are you clearing all of wilgy and his checks?

I just think falcon/Ruri & bo probably dying, really hope that is a red flip wouldn't make much sense, all of them has really bad thread presence and all these mislynches makes me think that at least someone is steering the team?

Btw, how many scums are we expecting we already have 2 3ps flipped besides MR?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:29 am
Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:26 am
it is not though.

I don't think he'd out if he couldn't win with town tbh
I think we shouldn't just trust a flipped 3p 100% when there are other possibilities.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

It would be a hard game then.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:11 pm wait. I just realized.

Wilgy has me town on Mecs and Nanook should know that

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
@DrWilgy right?
He scum read once............

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:32 am
Are you clearing all of wilgy and his checks?

I just think falcon/Ruri & bo probably dying, really hope that is a red flip wouldn't make much sense, all of them has really bad thread presence and all these mislynches makes me think that at least someone is steering the team?

Btw, how many scums are we expecting we already have 2 3ps flipped besides MR?
Yes

I expect 2-3 more mafia, probably 3 id guess
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:12 pmK
Rude tbh.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:30 pm
Made wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:01 pm because they read me as town. Even if they are wolf more people reading me town means its a higher likelihood of me being town. :shrug: I mean everyone could be wrong but wolves could be setting me up for a mislynch later to say "See I told you he was town"
you could be a lylo chop mislynch if you're town. I see it.

Do you not think Alisons case on me was solid?
The problem is, every single power we have talked about bar yours and wiggly is 2 shot. The only reason I am not pushing wiggly is because it keeps me alive for another day.
What if wilgy is scum? It just makes it weird yk.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:32 am
Whatever rand is for this game
[VOTE: nanook ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Anyways scumWilgy checking sig/tsp only makes if they're all partnered, it isn't KILO presumably (assuming 3 mafia alive max) so that play doesn't make sense today

ScumWilgy isn't gonna claim town check on townSig when it creates two clears, that puts you in a super narrow window to operate in

Thus wilgy is probably just town
Poison
Loan Shark

Re:

Post by Poison »

Made wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:32 am I need another thread town read I can trust without having to think too much about it.... @poison you still think voting me is silly af right?
In a way yes, but not too much. I would rather resolve wilgy and his reads unless you are scum exactly.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:40 am Anyways scumWilgy checking sig/tsp only makes if they're all partnered, it isn't KILO presumably (assuming 3 mafia alive max) so that play doesn't make sense today

ScumWilgy isn't gonna claim town check on townSig when it creates two clears, that puts you in a super narrow window to operate in
KILO?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

What if nook is 3p? Nook, are you 3p?

Poison wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:42 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:40 am Anyways scumWilgy checking sig/tsp only makes if they're all partnered, it isn't KILO presumably (assuming 3 mafia alive max) so that play doesn't make sense today

KILO?
F-whatever. The day you have to kill correctly or lose
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

@Justplayingitcool will you be letting us know if it is MyLo or Lylo?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Will you *let us. Smh
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 128

Post by sig »

What’re the chances that mafia aren’t paying attention?

That would point to an inactive player. Since again the chop way doesn’t make sense based off claims

Also I’m boggled that we’ve had three non town flops and all are different colors
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:03 am What’re the chances that mafia aren’t paying attention?

That would point to an inactive player. Since again the chop way doesn’t make sense based off claims

Also I’m boggled that we’ve had three non town flops and all are different colors
Yes I was actually thinking about that tbh, what are the chances that there are only 3ps and no scum team?

@sig how's your read list atm?
Ruri
The Mark
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

Finally here. Figured how to log in from phone. Got work again.

I have no idea now TBH.
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Hmm, good points.
Mafia Stats
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

I’ll agree the game isn’t crazy hard rn if Bosyn is scum. If he’s town, re-evaluate
Pov: you reading my takes
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Made wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:42 pm I’ll agree the game isn’t crazy hard rn if Bosyn is scum. If he’s town, re-evaluate
Agree tbh
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Then why you voting Nanook smh
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think the Elmo is a wolf they said something wolfy
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 334

Post by DrWilgy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:24 am I think the Elmo is a wolf they said something wolfy
Low key been thinking this as well.

Thinking about doing some ISO work but the fever keeping me at bay.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:42 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:24 am I think the Elmo is a wolf they said something wolfy
Low key been thinking this as well.

Thinking about doing some ISO work but the fever keeping me at bay.
Hope you get well soon. You can ask me anything that makes you unsure about me.

You too @TonyStarkPrime
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: falcon [VOTE: ] aubergine] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:06 pm
Ruri wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:10 am DrWilgy:
Claimed cop. Checked Bo/Rondo/Epi? Being wrong on Epi, or a claimed check, is not a good look. Bo flipping should determine Wilgy, but seeing as the check on Epi seems to be wrong, maybe not so necessary?

There's a huge interlink of mech in Wilgy, I think. Was thinking that should wait till we figure Bo out first, but the check on Epi seems to be wrong, so that probably answers the question? If so, Bo is likely gonna flip villa. If Bo is villa, that kinda implicates Tutuu and Wilgy. If poison is gonna take 2 phases to resolve, then we're gonna be a lot closer to LYLO without resolving anything.
Check on Epi isn't wrong. He's not a threat to town wincon. I've now had to explain this too many times and I should be paid for it.
Not sure about this. AFAIK 3p are always a threat to town, especially claimed ones. This game is a good example of that. It finished recently.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

I'm not sure what Epi was, but if we are to read into flavor names.. Epi flipped a witch hunter. 112 flipped evil incarnate. Wouldn't they be considered threats to town, based on the flavor names?
Mafia Stats

Return to “Previous Jobs”