Total votes: 10
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Esooa »

based on vibes dizzy is town

which I'm 3 for 3 on so far (2 town 1 wolf)
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

i think spf looks pretty compatible with jay, treated him hesitantly etc and hasn't been particularly towny, and i would bet she's a/the teammate included on jay's town list. shes also approached me awkwardly today imo, she said twice like "nutella is prob just town" in an uncharacteristically hedgy way as a wolf capitulating to my townieness might be
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:20 pm based on vibes dizzy is town

This actually strengthens my conviction on Marmot
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

y'all need to learn how to read me lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

i haven't decided if i think there's exactly one wolf in spf/anne or they're w/w but it's at least one im p sure

[VOTE: spf] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:16 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 pmalright, then why do you scumread me?
Because you noticed stuff that was going on around Jimmay in a scummy way.

That said, I'm not done catching up, so I haven't made my mind up about anything. Just poking you since you were here. I do love a good omgus fest.
what does the bolded actually mean? it's vague enough to basically be gibberish. why did i notice stuff about jimmy in a "scummy" way?

also for the record i don't necessarily think that youre a wolf and even mildly townleaned you throughout d1, but im pressuring you hard right now because the reads that you're posting seem overly insincere and like you're just poking at me because you think i'm a pushable target. we'll see if you change my mind when you start posting other thoughts
I'll give you a hint: This is basically start of D1 for me.

And you town read Calexa because she expressed Jimmay being "off" first, while noting 3-4 others echoed these thoughts. That plus your waffle on Jimmay felt a bit Jimmay-conscious to me. Mafia being more intend with how their teammates are coming across in thread blah blah. Devil's advocate, the waffling post might be a bit too weak for your scum game if you are indeed mafia tbh tbh
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

SPF's treatment of Jay is how i'd expect her to approach him as town - finding him kinda wolfy but not super eager about chopping him day one because mischopping JJJ day one would be bad

tbh the wolfiest thing about her treatment of him is her voting him at all lmfao but i still think she is town tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:20 pm based on vibes dizzy is town

The real dizzy whisperer tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I should make a running town list, and if I can't remember why someone is on it when I'm caught up, my memory is bad and I'll remove them I guess.

Town:
Calexa
Illeetic
iaafr
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dizzy easy read, they never roll mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:23 pm SPF's treatment of Jay is how i'd expect her to approach him as town - finding him kinda wolfy but not super eager about chopping him day one because mischopping JJJ day one would be bad

tbh the wolfiest thing about her treatment of him is her voting him at all lmfao but i still think she is town tbh
Yeah this is pretty much how I was thinking of it.

I was relatively fine with her jumping on his wagon because I pinged her to do it.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:20 pm i think spf looks pretty compatible with jay, treated him hesitantly etc and hasn't been particularly towny, and i would bet she's a/the teammate included on jay's town list. shes also approached me awkwardly today imo, she said twice like "nutella is prob just town" in an uncharacteristically hedgy way as a wolf capitulating to my townieness might be
this reasoning is super weak. for one, why is it wolfy for me to be hesitant about jay? i wasn't sure about his alignment at first but then i came around to wolfreading him and then ended up voting him, so are you actually calling it wolfy that i didn't wolfread him Quickly Enough? you were hesitant about jay too, so why is not wolfy for you to be hesitant about him but wolfy for me to be hesitant about him?

"hasnt been particularly towny" is impossible for me to refute because it basically means nothing and ignores the fact that ive been scumhunting aggressively today and trying to make my stances as loud as possible

also what? why is it awkward for me to come into today being paranoid about you but then come around to you probably just being town? is it because i said "probably town" and not just "town"? lol. im also not sure why you call it "uncharacteristically hedgy" as though i dont get scumread in nearly every game i play for saying stuff that sounds hedgy

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:22 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:16 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 pmalright, then why do you scumread me?
Because you noticed stuff that was going on around Jimmay in a scummy way.

That said, I'm not done catching up, so I haven't made my mind up about anything. Just poking you since you were here. I do love a good omgus fest.
what does the bolded actually mean? it's vague enough to basically be gibberish. why did i notice stuff about jimmy in a "scummy" way?

also for the record i don't necessarily think that youre a wolf and even mildly townleaned you throughout d1, but im pressuring you hard right now because the reads that you're posting seem overly insincere and like you're just poking at me because you think i'm a pushable target. we'll see if you change my mind when you start posting other thoughts
I'll give you a hint: This is basically start of D1 for me.

And you town read Calexa because she expressed Jimmay being "off" first, while noting 3-4 others echoed these thoughts. That plus your waffle on Jimmay felt a bit Jimmay-conscious to me. Mafia being more intend with how their teammates are coming across in thread blah blah. Devil's advocate, the waffling post might be a bit too weak for your scum game if you are indeed mafia tbh tbh
yah, why is it wolfy for me to townread cassandra for voicing an unspoken opinion that the rest of the thread had agreed with? do you really think that i wouldn't make an observation like that as town? and my post about jimmy being "jimmy-conscious" is silly, because it was obviously conscious of jimmy regardless of my alignment - i felt like he was off, and i expressed it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

uh oh, im backsliding into making self-defensive posts instead of scumhunting. i'll try to avoid that in the future but it's hard to not respond to people wolfreading me for reasons that drive me crazy lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:16 amhe clearly doesn't know what to do which is >rand wolf for mac, it's early but significant imo
This is what I thought
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:33 pmyah, why is it wolfy for me to townread cassandra for voicing an unspoken opinion that the rest of the thread had agreed with? do you really think that i wouldn't make an observation like that as town? and my post about jimmy being "jimmy-conscious" is silly, because it was obviously conscious of jimmy regardless of my alignment - i felt like he was off, and i expressed it
You kind of missed the point. It was the tag on about how others were echoing her Jimmay read that pinged me. You expressed waffles.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:33 pm uh oh, im backsliding into making self-defensive posts instead of scumhunting. i'll try to avoid that in the future but it's hard to not respond to people wolfreading me for reasons that drive me crazy lol
I can wolf read you for not being as gay as me if that makes it worse :grin:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:35 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:33 pmyah, why is it wolfy for me to townread cassandra for voicing an unspoken opinion that the rest of the thread had agreed with? do you really think that i wouldn't make an observation like that as town? and my post about jimmy being "jimmy-conscious" is silly, because it was obviously conscious of jimmy regardless of my alignment - i felt like he was off, and i expressed it
You kind of missed the point. It was the tag on about how others were echoing her Jimmay read that pinged me. You expressed waffles.
is it not reasonable for me to say: "i think that jagged is off too but i dont know his alignment yet - i'll figure it out later" a couple of hours into the game? wouldn't it be weirder if my stance on him at that stage in the game WASN'T waffly? the notion that being waffly or being uncertain a couple of hours into the game is mind-boggling to me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:35 pm
is it not reasonable for me to say: "i think that jagged is off too but i dont know his alignment yet - i'll figure it out later" a couple of hours into the game? wouldn't it be weirder if my stance on him at that stage in the game WASN'T waffly? the notion that being waffly or being uncertain a couple of hours into the game is mind-boggling to me
IT IS TOTALLY UNREASONABLE AND YOU ARE OUTED MAFIA GOOD DAY
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: Anne] aubergine
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

[VOTE: ANNE] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:29 pm I should make a running town list, and if I can't remember why someone is on it when I'm caught up, my memory is bad and I'll remove them I guess.

Town:
Calexa
Illeetic
iaafr
add me pleading emoje

anyways I'm not doing reading day 1 but kinda feel like talking about my Marmot read now that he's not pestering me with @s to talk about it lol

thought originally that marmots sod2 was really awkward, they first use Nutella being town as a way to scum read Anne (look how pure her wagon was), then voted and threw shade onto Nutella multiple times (calling out the random slip, saying she's trying to shake the towncore, etc), and in-between this even putting Nutella into his top 4 town

it just looks really bad to me but then he also scum read me in a really convoluted way for town reading her. Saying my post was oddly long/said, when really it wasn't very long at all, maybe three sentences. It also was in response to Alexa actually scum reading it herself and he kinda just hopped on. Feels super wolfy and everything about marmots posting SoD felt like grabbing at ways to wolf read various people

Then reading his day 1 he opens with a JJJ wolf read pretty immediately when JJJ was getting scum read, which is pretty much exactly how I expect a wolf to enter where he did, and the progression of the read is just... nothing. He never actually did anything with it from what I've read.

There's also his just general contributions early on. A lot of them were just non contributions or not very useful/participatory, and eventually he goes "threads died down, guess I'll make a reads list"

he gives one with a bunch of reads and just like, where was this while you were in thread posting? If you were in thread and care about keeping it alive why are you not talking about this while you can?

That's basically it as far as I remember
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kind of hate Marmot's entrance to the game tbh so that's interesting. Will see how the feeling develops.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:33 pm is it because i said "probably town" and not just "town"?
dizzy only 95% town? Why are you even calling that a town read......
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

i think the slip comment from marmot was at me

which i also disliked because it seemed like a random reason to vote his TOP townread and then he reversed it oddly and just said he overreacted

but his jump at a "slip" on me felt like something i'd do as scum

aside from that i haven't minded his posts but his jump at me there was odd AF.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:41 pm Kind of hate Marmot's entrance to the game tbh so that's interesting. Will see how the feeling develops.
the day 1 mindmeld about day 2 posting lmao

:keys:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:56 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:55 am This post looks town to me for reasons I don’t want to get into. The EM gang or others should say if they feel this is not a post to be town read.

leetic/ilario are probably my top town read.
lol Jay wolfing
[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine

I actually think the idea that jay is off has been overblown and he's been largely fine so far and has given thoughts that appear real enough. Mac has done...not that.
Maybe I'm a doofus, but I tend to think Nut is too paranoid of a player (as mafia as well) to be throwing Jimmay bones like this, when a lot of the game has been calling him mafia or talking about how "off" he is. I think Nut is just town. I think she had votes and I don't think I will like that.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@cassandra

You have 15 posts left FYI.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

If anyone is questioning the stuff on SPF, my main reason to townread her is the fact that she is flat out taking stances on reads, they end up being hedgy but she's done that as town often.
She started Day 1, after the uwu fooling around, by outing reads on specific players with nuanced reasoning on each of them, including both town and scum reads.

The way she started 16/8 10er was by outing 2 immediate scumreads on people, and that was it. There was barely talk about most of the players in the game, just conversation and not much solving other slots besides Illwei where she gave a townread with a bunch of asterisks to.

I have to iso through her Day 2 when I feel like doing it but otherwise I'm pretty confident she's town.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

fwiw my reads at this point arent even particularly hedgy - i feel confident about cassandra and lime coke and illario/leetic and nutella and marmot being town (granted, i want to double check to confirm that marmot isn't a blind spot, but i've felt confident about him being town since early d1)

i townlean iaafr and falcon

the pool of anne/wilgy/dizzy/mac/NAA/esooa either contains the entire scumteam or most of the scumteam, and within that pool, im starting to lean on dizzy/wilgy being villagers as well

i think that im misclearing one person maximum but i havent felt like any of my confident townreads have been wolfy today, so im not gonna second guess myself if there isnt a good reason to
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also fwiw im not sold that jagged Definitely included a wolf in his list of 6 townreads - he only posted that list when he was specifically prompted to by another player, and he made a point of de-emphasizing the concept of having a "towncore" or having The Seven or any other stuff like that throughout his ISO. if there is a wolf within those names then i suspect that jagged might have tried to build a consensus around them a bit more strongly than he did, but he seemed reluctant to emphasize his townreads throughout most of d1
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

TY brad. i hate post caps lmfao

except when im mafia then cap away :wowee:

i wasn't even aware JJJ posted reads lmao
but yeah i'm looking now and they can very easily be on villagers, especially when the people on the list (me, illartic, nutella, iaafr, brad, spf) were all concensus villa reads to a degree, maaaybe not spf but she was pretty townread

i don't completely agree with brad's reason to TR SPF because i think that her not taking "stances" in the 16/8 game may have to do with the fast nature of the game and she absolutely is capable of taking stances as mafia, but i've been on such a similar page as reads with SPF this game that i don't think she'd be able to imitate my mindset to a T as scum. also as i said her EOD line of "does anyone have actual reasons to vote anne/NAA?" is part of why i reconsidered my NAA voted and landed on JJJ and pushed through JJJ at all. the way SPF has treated her read on me has felt villagery to me too idk.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the real reason why u should tr me is because im a gay anime girl
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:06 pm TY brad. i hate post caps lmfao

except when im mafia then cap away :wowee:

i wasn't even aware JJJ posted reads lmao
but yeah i'm looking now and they can very easily be on villagers, especially when the people on the list (me, illartic, nutella, iaafr, brad, spf) were all concensus villa reads to a degree, maaaybe not spf but she was pretty townread

i don't completely agree with brad's reason to TR SPF because i think that her not taking "stances" in the 16/8 game may have to do with the fast nature of the game and she absolutely is capable of taking stances as mafia, but i've been on such a similar page as reads with SPF this game that i don't think she'd be able to imitate my mindset to a T as scum. also as i said her EOD line of "does anyone have actual reasons to vote anne/NAA?" is part of why i reconsidered my NAA voted and landed on JJJ and pushed through JJJ at all. the way SPF has treated her read on me has felt villagery to me too idk.
There's a few other things I've realized reading her mafia game but it's long winded and unnecessary since she's not in much trouble and there's more aspects in this game that point her out to be town and we're agreeing that she's town anyways.

I'm also keeping a few of those things quiet so that I can find her as mafia in a later game. :P
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Post by MacDougall »

so there's always a wolf between spf and dizzy so that's neat

also who the fuck is brad?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:28 pm so there's always a wolf between spf and dizzy so that's neat

why? i think it's possible that we're both town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:46 pm
cassandra wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:43 pm they also share a chat and are confirmed town to each other
they're basically weakened masons
i know roles aren't AI, i just think that'd be a weird scum role. because if one dies and flips scum, it'd confirm the other as scum, and idk i just don't think wolf!illario plays it like that right off the bat. i also townread his posting outside of the claim

Uh, how are they confirmed town to each other? Aren't they just confirmed the same alignment to each other?

Is this TMI?

[VOTE: cassandra] aubergine
We must not forget that Marmot went from hard town reading Calexa to an absurd accusation about TMI. The accusation is weak in the first place, and I don't believe that Marmot had this much of a problem with Calexa's wordage of "confirmed town to each other" that he literally just forgot what he had just said:
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:08 pmcassandra - This feels like an easy read. I've played with alexa once (though I don't remember much about her there), but I'm seeing a lot of extended back-and-forths here, and a number of reads that are being adjusted as the game progresses in a believable way. Feels town.
Also, all of Marmot's posts are scummy. Including, but not limited to dogging me and Sloonei when we weren't even playing.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:28 pm so there's always a wolf between spf and dizzy so that's neat

Why? I don't really scum read SPF tbh, but don't tell her that.

Also sick mind meld.
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:31 pm
cassandra wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:43 pm they also share a chat and are confirmed town to each other
i know roles aren't AI, i just think that'd be a weird scum role. because if one dies and flips scum, it'd confirm the other as scum, and idk i just don't think wolf!illario plays it like that right off the bat. i also townread his posting outside of the claim

Uh, how are they confirmed town to each other? Aren't they just confirmed the same alignment to each other?

Is this TMI?

We must not forget that Marmot went from hard town reading Calexa to an absurd accusation about TMI. The accusation is weak in the first place, and I don't believe that Marmot had this much of a problem with Calexa's wordage of "confirmed town to each other" that he literally just forgot what he had just said:
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:08 pmcassandra - This feels like an easy read. I've played with alexa once (though I don't remember much about her there), but I'm seeing a lot of extended back-and-forths here, and a number of reads that are being adjusted as the game progresses in a believable way. Feels town.
Also, all of Marmot's posts are scummy. Including, but not limited to dogging me and Sloonei when we weren't even playing.
eh yeah as i said before this was weird AF. at the time it struck me as possibly TWTBAW because like why the fuck are you jumping on your top townread (who has no votes) over that, but maybe not?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 pmeh yeah as i said before this was weird AF. at the time it struck me as possibly TWTBAW because like why the fuck are you jumping on your top townread (who has no votes) over that, but maybe not?
I think he just forgot that he was supposed to be reading you town, because it's fake. So far I feel uncharacteristically certain that Marmot is scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 pm

Why? I don't really scum read SPF tbh, but don't tell her that.

Also sick mind meld.
oh i thought you guys had done that whole scumread each other thing when you both have godreads on each other thing never mind then

also that wasn't a mind meld i just think who the fuck is brad has great meme potential
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:35 pmoh i thought you guys had done that whole scumread each other thing when you both have godreads on each other thing never mind then

also that wasn't a mind meld i just think who the fuck is brad has great meme potential
I have no god read on SPF and I don't think she has one on me either. I would like to get one though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Will Leetic/Ilario die together?
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:34 pm
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 pmeh yeah as i said before this was weird AF. at the time it struck me as possibly TWTBAW because like why the fuck are you jumping on your top townread (who has no votes) over that, but maybe not?
I think he just forgot that he was supposed to be reading you town, because it's fake. So far I feel uncharacteristically certain that Marmot is scum.
that's actually very possible and i'm moving him into my POE at this point.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 pm Will Leetic/Ilario die together?
yes, that's why i doc'd them
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:35 pmoh i thought you guys had done that whole scumread each other thing when you both have godreads on each other thing never mind then

I have no god read on SPF and I don't think she has one on me either. I would like to get one though.
oh i dont know why i thought that was a thing then
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:31 pm

Is this TMI?

eh yeah as i said before this was weird AF. at the time it struck me as possibly TWTBAW because like why the fuck are you jumping on your top townread (who has no votes) over that, but maybe not?
Marmot doesn't do TWTBW as town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i just mowed my lawn like a real man while you nerds were here exchanging pixels
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm going to sum up Marmot's town game in a sentence, and yall can judge if this game is in line with that:

"I'll be back tonight, don't burn the house down till I get back"

Naturally, I grab the matches as soon as I hear that, but this Marmot is completely different and seems to feel the need to demonstrate their investment in the game at every turn, not only that, but their cases have been far more extensive than I've ever seen from town!marmot in terms of regular elaboration.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:40 pm I'm going to sum up Marmot's town game in a sentence, and yall can judge if this game is in line with that:

"I'll be back tonight, don't burn the house down till I get back"

Naturally, I grab the matches as soon as I hear that, but this Marmot is completely different and seems to feel the need to demonstrate their investment in the game at every turn, not only that, but their cases have been far more extensive than I've ever seen from town!marmot in terms of regular elaboration.
damn that's a pretty fucken insightful read bro lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

like im legit impressed hahaha

Return to “Previous Rackets”