Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:02 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:31 am Paopan can be town if Porscha/MightyQ have at least one wolf, as proposing to wagon them feels unaligned from where I'm at.
This makes sense.
Then why aren't you voting Porscha?
I would vote Porscha if I didn't think there were more wolfy players. I'm pretty much sold on Gav or Pao being wolf though, flipping Pao would resolve that 50/50, and maybe if we have more time post flip we can clear out the MightyQ/Porscha 50/50.

Halfway with my catchup and I'm still leaning into Gav/Porscha or MightyQ. IF I am incorrect and it's Pao, then It's not Porscha or Mighty Q (and that's mostly with what I take away from CR's post).
OMG here we go again.
Gotta be a wolf on the day 1 ML wagon right?
Very likely yes.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Gavial »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:24 pm Trying to wrap my head around @Porscha at 630-633.

I've read it like 3 times.

Are we just saying that Mac is town here?
Have you not noticed? Lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:18 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:31 am Paopan can be town if Porscha/MightyQ have at least one wolf, as proposing to wagon them feels unaligned from where I'm at.
This makes sense.
I would vote Porscha if I didn't think there were more wolfy players. I'm pretty much sold on Gav or Pao being wolf though, flipping Pao would resolve that 50/50, and maybe if we have more time post flip we can clear out the MightyQ/Porscha 50/50.

Halfway with my catchup and I'm still leaning into Gav/Porscha or MightyQ. IF I am incorrect and it's Pao, then It's not Porscha or Mighty Q (and that's mostly with what I take away from CR's post).
OMG here we go again.
Very likely yes.
:faint:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:24 pm Trying to wrap my head around @Porscha at 630-633.

Have you not noticed? Lol.
??
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:56 pm Alright caught up.

Have some beef with my wagon as Mac and Falcon are town. Mac is still reading me poorly, and it's becoming silly.

Odd that I saw CR advise that I wasn't hunting in spite of not interacting with what content I was able to provide, but I don't think I should go barking up that tree with Gav still around.
Dropping the me and Mac theatre read eh?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 267

Post by falcon45ca »

This makes sense.

OMG here we go again.
I mean, you're voting for Wilgy, who was on the ML wagon.

So, was there a wolf on the ML wagon? You tell me
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Miss Carousel »

i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

tldr i feel fine with my current vote
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Porscha »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:23 am I am very suspicious of Porsha. He/she won't vote makes me deduce he/she is a low lying scum.
I am okay to change my vote onto her.
>Hi pao, you would be sus of me b/c I called you out on the day1 wagon post insisting that gav try to solve the rift between both of your votes. I also stated I tried to vote wilgy day 1 but didnt make it before end of day. but based on this quote and the others I will be responding to, it is obvious you haven't read a single post I have made. thanks.
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:29 am A thought has occurred to me. If Porscha is scum, they could have tried to "mindmeld" with me on Paopan so that they would try to manipulate my vote onto Paopan.
Porscha/Paopan can't be the exact team, because it makes no sense for scum!Porscha to try to "convince" me to vote their partner.
> I have given pretty much no opinion towards you in my posts b/c I really don't know how i feel about you. if I was trying to make friends with you, I would have agreed with your posts / opinions, hell, I would have townread you or even talked about you - but I haven't. not a mindmeld here - there was at one point a serious discussion around the day 1 wagon voting between pao and gav, so yes I was trying to push gav to focus on pao's voting since it didnt seem to make sense that both would have been town at that time. seems like nobody really pushed it b/c gav made out with pao and considered him firm town for what I can see is pretty much no solid reason.
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:40 am Gav if you're so sure that one of myself/Wilgy is a wolf, wouldn't it make sense for you to vote the one who is most likely to go over and was the alternative to Sig, which you pushed on while they were 0 posting.
> agreed with this comment
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:48 am If I'm right on Porscha, then Paopan is spewed as town as I remember Porscha talking about Paopan in a way that makes me think those two are unaligned.
>yes I was pushing for gav to solve the issue listed above. i'm not sold on pao as townread for any reason
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:08 am Still I'm somewhat confident that the mafia team is Wilgy and one of Porscha/Paopan and I'm leaning towards Porscha here.
Good thing that I can win even if I'm miseliminated eh?
>if you read my posts, I am sussing wilgy the hardest out of pretty much anyone in game and wanted day 1 vote (which would have voted out wilgy) (still down to vote) on them so I cannot be partnered with wilgy here. please read my posts.
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:27 am Players who would be spewed town from a scum!Porscha flip
Paopan, Miss Carousel, Mac.
If I were to look for a possible Porsch partner, I'd look at who was on the counter wagon if the Porsch wagon is pure.
>So far nobody has done anything but townread MC so no matter what I flip, MC is already considered pretty hard town. literally makes no difference
I already townread mac so idk how me flipping scum would out him as town. probs the opposite.
I do however sus pao, so I could see more confirmation on him as town if I were capable of flipping maf - which I can't. thanks
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:33 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:13 pm Town: falcon, LC, MissC

Probably Town: Mac, Wilgy

Null: Porsch, CR

POE: Pao, MightyQ, Gav
I forgot about Porsche. Gav/MightyQ, Gav/Porsche potent.
>>I'm still personally not sold on falcoln but I was advised that i'm likely wrong. I still hold my personal suspicions but willing to consider other's input on them. dont get the probs town read on wilgy. I also pushed the fuck out of gav earlier so not sure why you'd read me and him as partner potential.
Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:15 pm Here' my top 3 POV atm. (in order)

1. DrWig + Porsha
2. falcon + CRich
3. MC + Gav
>again, literally impossible that I am partnered with wilgy as scum because I have repeatedly noted that I wanted him voted off day 1 and am still willing to vote him for a good info flip. I am sus AF of wilgy. even if I was maf I would be fucking stupid to hound him if he was my partner. please read my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the very least quote me and push me to explain if you have questions!!!!!! don't just not read my reads and then post bad reads... I already sus you pao, you aren't helping your case with me.

>if it those posts are the walls of text, I literally said I townread mac on his posts towards gav. not sure why my posts seem so unreadable to multiple people here??????
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:40 pm Porsha feels super washy.
>again, please read my posts where someone else already accused me of this, and I addressed it. if you would like to ask me a specific question regarding my responses, please do that!!!
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:51 pm i don’t really want to vote wilgy today. he makes a lot of posts that line up with my thinking, which, i could just be reading the game poorly. but he’s not near my top wolf for today and killing him if town hurts us a lot. pao or porscha are basically my only two choices right now. gav is tough because i don’t really feel good committing to keeping him alive the whole game and i don’t think he ever gets nk’d. i don’t think his posting is helpful for threadstate.

>killing anybody if they are town hurts a lot. what difference does it make if it's wilgy? MC, did you vote day1 and if you did, who was it on? (sorry I legitimately don't know how to find that info without taking 2 hours to search thru day 1 posts)

why go on me with 0 explanation as to why I'm sus to you, when there's been discussion around why wilgy has been accused of being scum?

I do prefer to be scum read with a reason b/c then I can try to provide info / thoughts to prove myself town. I can't really counteract your thoughts if I don't know them. let me know if I missed a post explaining why you sus me- thanks.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

btw, I have voted wilgy. I didn't vote day 1 (yes, it's only been 1 day, and I explicitly stated I didnt' get to vote before end of day and said who I wanted voted)
I prefer to hold my votes until I'm more confident on who I am voting, but it seems it's more of a playstyle here to just throw votes out willy-nilly and change them constantly if need be - so I'll start doing that instead. can't accidentally miss end of day without voting now.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm

Odd.

Why would the loss of Dr Wilgy, if town, hurt a lot? By his own admission he's not been very engaged this game
i find that he says a lot of things that line up well with my thinking so i would like to keep him around if town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Odd.

I did already note that anybody voted off who flips town is bad in my other post, but agree with this sentiment. If i'm being scumleaned b/c I'm not super active or HARD READING SOMEONE INTO OBLIVION (read: being washy, despite listing who I am leaning towards scum...) -- then what does me flipping provide for info? if I get voted off MC, you're going to stop being hard townread by everybody here. pao will be even more sussed, as I have been pushing them all game as a scum read. Crichard would also look more scumread as well - but I'm not sure if even knows why he is voting me b/c he obviously didnt read my posts (neither did pao).
others have said maf wouldn't be voting together day 1, but what's the chance of it day 2? I'm not sure both of their uneducated votes on me mean they are trying to change the vote focus towards me b/c I'm putting pao as my #2 scumread (behind wilgy, who has been a little more towny but i'm still not sold) - and others have already offered me up as a potential scumread (more so than mightyq, who I understand was a little behind in gameplay, but has posted much less in comparison to me - so not sure why I'm being scumread more than him) - plus pao (#2 scumread) listed my potential partners as wilgy which I pointed out is extremely unlikely as they are my #1 scumread, so I know he isn't reading my posts either.
MC, just don't get why you'd put your vote over me than wilgy other than wilgy's vague mostly non-opinionated posts seem to ring the same song of your heart :p
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wagons feel good. I'll be shocked if we don't have 1 Maf between the 3
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Town: falcon, Mac, Gav, MissC

Null: MightyQ

POE: CR, Pao, Porscha, Wilgy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Somewhat concerned I'm giving MissC too much town cred. Anyone else have thoughts on the slot?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:28 pm

Odd.

i find that he says a lot of things that line up well with my thinking so i would like to keep him around if town
Can you be more specific? Do you have 3 examples of insights Wilgy has had that line up w/ your thinking?
Miss Carousel
Stool Pigeon

Post by Miss Carousel »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 pm
Miss Carousel wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:28 pm

Odd.

Can you be more specific? Do you have 3 examples of insights Wilgy has had that line up w/ your thinking?
i can but i’m on mobile so it’ll have to wait
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:56 pm Alright caught up.

Have some beef with my wagon as Mac and Falcon are town. Mac is still reading me poorly, and it's becoming silly.

Odd that I saw CR advise that I wasn't hunting in spite of not interacting with what content I was able to provide, but I don't think I should go barking up that tree with Gav still around.
Dropping the me and Mac theatre read eh?
Not really sure what you're referring to here.
Image Image Image
Paopan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: Paopan
Aka: God of ICT

Post by Paopan »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:56 pm Town: falcon, Mac, Gav, MissC

Your POE and vote don't match? How's that? :charlieblackmon:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Odd.

As disengaged as I feel, oddly enough I have the 4th most posts and accidentally skipped my 69th post stop

#hyperwilgy
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:56 pm Town: falcon, Mac, Gav, MissC

Your POE and vote don't match? How's that? :charlieblackmon:
I am voting you and you are in my POE.

Whatchoo talkin' bout' Willis?
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

5-6h till EoD.
To be honest. Lynching me would yield no result.
You can lynch me tomorrow if Porsha flips town.
I don't feel too good about DrWigly. There seemed to be little to no resistance at all which I don't like.
Scum! falcon might be saving his teammate Porsha. Regardless of her POE. Mafia only needs 2 ML, 3 NK to win.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:20 pm

Odd.

As disengaged as I feel, oddly enough I have the 4th most posts and accidentally skipped my 69th post stop

#hyperwilgy
Oh snap he on a comeback
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

It's funny how falcon became way more active into the game when I targeted Porsha.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Did I touch the correct part of the doll?
Is it really Falcon-Porsha?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:23 am I am very suspicious of Porsha. He/she won't vote makes me deduce he/she is a low lying scum.
Do you feel this is a strong targeting of Porscha? Do you feel responsible for their wagon?

Why are you avoiding Wilgy? You had them as top scum partner w/ Porscha, yet seem reticent to vote there
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:11 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:20 am
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:18 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 am Paopan Gav is voting you today after insisting you were town earlier. Your comments on that?
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 am
Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:21 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 am Paopan Gav is voting you today after insisting you were town earlier. Your comments on that?
Where?
I voted you because Mac was calling you confirmed scum and I wanted to smite him in the face.
Now he’s trying to turn you against me, classic scum deception right there!
This however I mixed up CRichard and Mac and I apologies.

But I’ll say this.
CRichard did you even look why? Did you see I wanted to shove in Mac’s face his solve is completely wrong(
You wanted to show up Mac in case Paopan flips town. Though I have to wonder why you'd vote on Paopan if you're sure they're town.
Still, I have Paopan as unaligned with everyone except Wilgy.
I don't think DrWigly is a good lynch for today. I mean for sure let's lynch DrWigly.
But if he flips town, are you ready to take the L the next day?
Interesting
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:26 pm Ok. I have changed my decision.
Instead of relying on the hand of God. I'll vote for DrWigly.
Hope he flips beta wolf.
Interesting progression
falcon45ca

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:09 am 2 mafia not 3... you trying to derp clear yourself here?
Not the kind of reaction I would expect from a town's perspective. :werewolf: :werewolf:
There's this
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:12 am
Miss Carousel wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:40 am sorry mac you and gav are heading to f3 have fun
Would also like to petition this to the Mafia team :hug: :hug:
And then there's this....which TMI's Mac as town
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:20 pm

>if it those posts are the walls of text, I literally said I townread mac on his posts towards gav. not sure why my posts seem so unreadable to multiple people here??????
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:40 pm Porsha feels super washy.
>again, please read my posts where someone else already accused me of this, and I addressed it. if you would like to ask me a specific question regarding my responses, please do that!!!
Slow your roll my friend, I was catching up and responding as I went.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Porscha so I've seen you express sus of Pao and I? Do you think we are teamed? If not, who is Pao's teammate, who is mine?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Odd.

I did already note that anybody voted off who flips town is bad in my other post, but agree with this sentiment. If i'm being scumleaned b/c I'm not super active or HARD READING SOMEONE INTO OBLIVION (read: being washy, despite listing who I am leaning towards scum...) -- then what does me flipping provide for info? if I get voted off MC, you're going to stop being hard townread by everybody here. pao will be even more sussed, as I have been pushing them all game as a scum read. Crichard would also look more scumread as well - but I'm not sure if even knows why he is voting me b/c he obviously didnt read my posts (neither did pao).
others have said maf wouldn't be voting together day 1, but what's the chance of it day 2? I'm not sure both of their uneducated votes on me mean they are trying to change the vote focus towards me b/c I'm putting pao as my #2 scumread (behind wilgy, who has been a little more towny but i'm still not sold) - and others have already offered me up as a potential scumread (more so than mightyq, who I understand was a little behind in gameplay, but has posted much less in comparison to me - so not sure why I'm being scumread more than him) - plus pao (#2 scumread) listed my potential partners as wilgy which I pointed out is extremely unlikely as they are my #1 scumread, so I know he isn't reading my posts either.
MC, just don't get why you'd put your vote over me than wilgy other than wilgy's vague mostly non-opinionated posts seem to ring the same song of your heart :p
Alright, so you think Pao and I are teamed, but further I have opinions on this one. Oh pray tell where I have not been opinionated? I believe I've been very clear on who I think is wolf and why. Also what is the purpose of comparing yourself to mightyQ here? I believe you to have pretty decent scum equity with Gavi. MightyQ does not. Where does content play into that?

Also doesn't really reach me when I feel that quite abit of your posting is "there's no way I'm on a team with X" or "well X who is suspicious of me just isn't reading."
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:23 pm 5-6h till EoD.
I don't feel too good about DrWigly. There seemed to be little to no resistance at all which I don't like.
Scum! falcon might be saving his teammate Porsha. Regardless of her POE. Mafia only needs 2 ML, 3 NK to win.
Little to no resistance for what?
Image Image Image
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:24 pm It's funny how falcon became way more active into the game when I targeted Porsha.
They did?
That's something of note if Porscha is a hit.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

DrWilgy
25%
Voters: MacDougall, Gavial, Porscha
Porscha
25%
Voters: CRichard, Miss Carousel, Paopan
Paopan
17%
Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy
MacDougall
No votes
Voters: None
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Gavial
No votes
MightyQ
No votes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Odd.

Alright, so you think Pao and I are teamed, but further I have opinions on this one. Oh pray tell where I have not been opinionated? I believe I've been very clear on who I think is wolf and why. Also what is the purpose of comparing yourself to mightyQ here? I believe you to have pretty decent scum equity with Gavi. MightyQ does not. Where does content play into that?

Also doesn't really reach me when I feel that quite abit of your posting is "there's no way I'm on a team with X" or "well X who is suspicious of me just isn't reading."
FURTHER! because my brain isn't stopping, where you acknowledged that people seem to be having trouble with your wall posts... Like here:
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: ↑Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:24 am
Trying to wrap my head around @Porscha at 630-633.

Where is the questioning of lack of understanding VS not reading? I feel like that should have been explored from a town mindset. One is shading the other would be attempt to build a clear and concise message for us to establish how to read you.

And if I missed this in my confusion, please point it out to me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Goin poop now. @ me if you need me.

Pao / Gav > Porsha
Image Image Image
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:35 pm
Do you feel this is a strong targeting of Porscha? Do you feel responsible for their wagon?

Why are you avoiding Wilgy? You had them as top scum partner w/ Porscha, yet seem reticent to vote there
I don't see why this is a problem tbh. Pao is pushing who they think is scum, their votes are consistent with their reads.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Ok so yeah I think I know what to do.

@Paopan
If Wilgy flips Town and I die I need you to promise me you will forward yeet CRichard next.

@MacDougall
You as well!
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

I'm willing to bet that there is 1 mafia in Paopan and Porscha.
I don't see how those two can ever be both wolves or both villagers from the vote count.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:56 pm Somewhat concerned I'm giving MissC too much town cred. Anyone else have thoughts on the slot?
Tbh they have been down railing for me.
But only because of their lack of activity and further mention of CRichard who they were so confident on yesterday.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

I should also mention that Miss Carousel is still never a wolf if Paopan is a wolf.
It's doubtful that I'd have the entire mafia team vote me D1.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Paopan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:23 pm 5-6h till EoD.
You know who has allot of resistance, mainly day 2.

Yep that’s right!
CRichard!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:18 pm I should also mention that Miss Carousel is still never a wolf if Paopan is a wolf.
But not the same for Sig right? :/
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:35 pm

I don't see why this is a problem tbh. Pao is pushing who they think is scum, their votes are consistent with their reads.
Go thru their ISO, their reads have been wishy washy on Wilgy and they voted Sig.

I'm very OK w/ Pao flip
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:22 pm
CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:18 pm I should also mention that Miss Carousel is still never a wolf if Paopan is a wolf.
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if either of the top wagons have at least one wolf.
The only question is can they both be wolves.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

CRichard wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:31 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:22 pm
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if either of the top wagons have at least one wolf.
The only question is can they both be wolves.
EBWODP: Either of the top wagons in on a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 209

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:15 am Hmm nah. They've tried too hard to cheat their way to get townreads.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
You referring to me here? Explain this.
nah it was why I unvoted paopan prior... they had tried to angleshoot to get townread
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 209

Post by MacDougall »

This makes sense.

If Gav or Pao are mafia why did they fight me on you all day then vote a 0 poster instead of you?

Return to “Previous Hustles”