Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
sig
67%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Merasmus the Magician (Host/Mod/NP/Dead)
25%
Click here to join the spec chat.
No votes

Total votes: 12
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by LinearPoint »

I know Sabie’s vote on marmot was the 4th or 5th one.
I called her out for that vote mostly since it looked like a lord excuse tog eat on the wagon and tied it up with Gav.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 451
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:14 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:42 pm NAA dies either way and shouldn't be end gaming.
Didn’t everyone assure us that NAA was a wolf that one time? Or was that Dolby meta?

I remember people assuring me in a previous game that a NAA slot was a wolf when I knew it absolutely wasn’t because I was a wolf.
If i was a wolf i would love to keep NAA in the game.
Meaning?
What you mean meaning? If NAA is town i would keep NAA around to do the dirty work for me. Didnt you see what he did yesterday?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

And I’m still honestly having a hard time telling of Gav is so blantantly trying to defend his ally or just the most polished of white knights. Because honestly even Sabie and Gav’s D1 interaction seems to be a balky hearted attempt to distance and ultimately slightly pocketing each other.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:28 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:42 pm NAA dies either way and shouldn't be end gaming.
Didn’t everyone assure us that NAA was a wolf that one time? Or was that Dolby meta?

I remember people assuring me in a previous game that a NAA slot was a wolf when I knew it absolutely wasn’t because I was a wolf.
Meaning?
What you mean meaning? If NAA is town i would keep NAA around to do the dirty work for me. Didnt you see what he did yesterday?
In the context of if i was scum.

NAA is someone scum would want for f3 for an easy win because town cant have him reaching F3 regardless of alignment
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I feel like Sabie wolf spews Marmot town but what do I know?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: Team Fortress Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Guillotine »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:36 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:13 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:43 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:59 am I, too, have been fooled a few times by mafia jack. I feel like I can never read him. I'm not sure I've ever seen mafia falcon or just don't remember so not sure if there is a difference, but I didn't see anything outright scummy with him so far. Gavial I think is also a bit harder to read. I saw that people kind of jumped on voting him pretty quick into the day.
Pls more prescriptive less descriptive statements
Sure I can elaborate. I don't think we can judge Jack's alignment yet as he hasn't been here even if he has been tricky in the past. I was unsure as to why everyone jumped so quickly on the gav train so early on. I guess that stems from me taking a little longer to process things in the beginning of games before figuring things out. From my experience, I feel like there are sometimes players who often get scumread early on whether they are town or scum. I've seen this happen to sig and to gavial for example and it seems to have happened here.
Why is Jack not judgeable but Marmot is if both player's presence have been lacking in this game?
Another dishonest sounding attack on Sabie.

"Why is it that you differentiate your ability to read players who have posted from players that haven't posted. I mean, both are lacking."

It's not like Guillo is even unaware that I hadn't posted yet when Sabie said that because she literally says I hadn't posted yet when she said that in the post that Guillo quotes, here.
Lol. I’ll tell you this, if Sabie is town you are scum this would look like you knew Sabie’s alignment.
Sabie has acted scummy and has now vanished from the thread to prevent spew, if they somehow flip town, you knew about it here.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dolby wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:10 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:57 pm
Dolby wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:20 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:17 pm
Dolby wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:16 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:13 pm I'm honestly still partial to just taking the guaranteed Mafia lynch though.
Especially with the odds of there being 3 kills tonight. Majority could very easily slip.
it's 12v4 rn

I think worst case scenario with spies both being mafia and snipers and both snipers being mafia (TSP lying) we drop to 7v4?

then we yeet tsp and sabie and carry out our day and go to like 5v2
I don't get it, why wouldn't we just kill Sabie today? Also, I think TSP is full of shit.
1. I'd rather have actual wagons today
2. If TSP is full of shit he gets outted or forced into a claim battle with someone else (marmot) who is townier than him

so we either get a yeet that means something or two mafia for the price of one, to be collected at a later date (D3)
Dude! A wolf kill is better than wagons.
yeah but we can get both
How if you intent to leave Sabie for the night?
Or did i get it wrong?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Meaning?
Not particularly. :biggrin:

But I get what you're saying.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:36 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:13 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:43 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:59 am I, too, have been fooled a few times by mafia jack. I feel like I can never read him. I'm not sure I've ever seen mafia falcon or just don't remember so not sure if there is a difference, but I didn't see anything outright scummy with him so far. Gavial I think is also a bit harder to read. I saw that people kind of jumped on voting him pretty quick into the day.
Pls more prescriptive less descriptive statements
Sure I can elaborate. I don't think we can judge Jack's alignment yet as he hasn't been here even if he has been tricky in the past. I was unsure as to why everyone jumped so quickly on the gav train so early on. I guess that stems from me taking a little longer to process things in the beginning of games before figuring things out. From my experience, I feel like there are sometimes players who often get scumread early on whether they are town or scum. I've seen this happen to sig and to gavial for example and it seems to have happened here.
Why is Jack not judgeable but Marmot is if both player's presence have been lacking in this game?
Another dishonest sounding attack on Sabie.

"Why is it that you differentiate your ability to read players who have posted from players that haven't posted. I mean, both are lacking."

It's not like Guillo is even unaware that I hadn't posted yet when Sabie said that because she literally says I hadn't posted yet when she said that in the post that Guillo quotes, here.
Lol. I’ll tell you this, if Sabie is town you are scum this would look like you knew Sabie’s alignment.
Sabie has acted scummy and has now vanished from the thread to prevent spew, if they somehow flip town, you knew about it here.
Sure.

Cause only wolves can know someone is town if they don't know there's a red peek. :shrug:

But given there is a red peek, I'm not too worried about it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

*think lol
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 562

Post by Gavial »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:00 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:24 pm TBH if we yeet a not Sabie I'd go with NAA.
Disagreed. We honor Dyslexicon legacy read and kill off Sig instead.
Eh.
Sig isn’t that great of a choice as I feel they have a good amount of town equity.

Plus was it even Dizzy that made that read? Are you absolutely sure you aren’t mixing Dizzy up with Sean?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:31 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:38 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:20 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:18 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:16 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:11 pm Hmm I guess Marmot's disinterest is odd and could be mafia? If he were then he hasn't provided much interaction with anyone so he wouldn't be worried about giving away teammates if he gets voted off. I can never get a good read on Jack. If Jack is mafia he's better to get out earlier rather than later. Does gavial have a different playstyle when town or mafia? He always seems kinda all over the place.
Throwing a vote on marmot for now. Hoping to be able to come back later before EOD.
[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
I don't like this.
You're last post with Marmot was basically saying you felt the same about the game as they did.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:25 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:02 am

I keep forgetting I'm in a mafia game and am feeling lazy this game.

That happens to me when I haven't played in awhile. Any thoughts so far?
But now you are using it as a reason to vote them?
It just feels like this is coming from someone looking for an excuse to get on the wagon than a legitimate read.
Well I thought maybe he was going to come in and start participating now that he remembered he was playing. Then he just kinda said he didn't care and didn't provide anything else so I found that odd.
That's fair, any thoughts on Gav so far? I see you posted about Jack, but not Gav, so more just curious if you had more of a reason for Marmot over Gav.
I'm not sure about gav I feel like his theories don't make sense and could be deflection of attention from himself. I feel like he is so all over the place it's hard to pinpoint. I could see him as mafia this game. My initial hesitation was because I thought people jumped on his wagon pretty quick early on in the day. I was hoping maybe a vote on marmot would get him to post more but that maybe that was being too hopeful.
I feel like this reads town for Sabie.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:30 pm So like meta and wagonomics says Sabie is town before I even look at her iso.

So I looked at her iso.

24 posts. Yet she's a runaway wagon.
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:11 pm Hmm I guess Marmot's disinterest is odd and could be mafia? If he were then he hasn't provided much interaction with anyone so he wouldn't be worried about giving away teammates if he gets voted off. I can never get a good read on Jack. If Jack is mafia he's better to get out earlier rather than later. Does gavial have a different playstyle when town or mafia? He always seems kinda all over the place.
Throwing a vote on marmot for now. Hoping to be able to come back later before EOD.
I don't like this.
You're last post with Marmot was basically saying you felt the same about the game as they did.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:40 pm @Marmot

Why are you way more low presence compared to Philo 2?

It just feels like this is coming from someone looking for an excuse to get on the wagon than a legitimate read.
I find this post more sus than anything Sabie has said up until this point. Like, this attack reads dishonest. Granted, LP walks it back like immediately but it's a bad look. Agreeing with "I sometimes forget I'm in a mafia game" is not like the same thing as a mindmeld. There's not like a contradiction in the things Sabie is saying, here.

The only thing even #weird I could find in Sabie's iso prior to this post is that she mentions me a lot. Idk if other people were talking about me at the time but it's kinda #weird.

Meaning?
@LinearPoint
Idk about you, but if anyone is hard defending Sabie it’s this guy.
Not me.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Now rather Jack is protecting a scum buddy or TMI’ing Sabie Town is beyond me.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I think Sabie flip just solves allot tbh.
I kinda already have allot more worlds broken once Sabie flips.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Different worlds break for both Sabie flipping town and mafia.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:33 pm I feel like Sabie wolf spews Marmot town but what do I know?
:ponder:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m starting to believe Falcon is the wolf and not Guillo.
Damn I didn’t like Guillo’s day 1 though.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:48 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:00 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:24 pm TBH if we yeet a not Sabie I'd go with NAA.
Disagreed. We honor Dyslexicon legacy read and kill off Sig instead.
Eh.
Sig isn’t that great of a choice as I feel they have a good amount of town equity.

Plus was it even Dizzy that made that read? Are you absolutely sure you aren’t mixing Dizzy up with Sean?
Im pretty certain Dyslexicon and I had the same read on Sabie and Sig
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:33 pm I feel like Sabie wolf spews Marmot town but what do I know?
Well yes their vote on Marmot wasn't great and Marmot got a red check on her.
So I don't think this is ever really Marmot just bussing Sabie.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:50 pm Now rather Jack is protecting a scum buddy or TMI’ing Sabie Town is beyond me.
So you don't know what I'm doing but you're sure I'm a wolf doing it. K. :beer:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:51 pm I think Sabie flip just solves allot tbh.
I kinda already have allot more worlds broken once Sabie flips.
I mean....how. Since you just said I'm scum either way. Who else's alignment depends upon Sabie's?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

These posts are odd since Jack sheeped onto Sabbie D1, but then D2 to say that Sabie's wagon was bad.
They gave no real reason for their vote on Sabie, then starting D2 they say Sabie is null to Sabie is Town in not really that long of a period of time.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:26 pm [VOTE: Sabbie] aubergine without a particularly good reason to do so besides perfecting that to cws
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:52 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:41 pm I mean legitimately no one town read Dizzy from what I saw.
To be honest I don't really suspect you Jack, more Sig since they seem a bit suspicious and Sabie because that was a very convenient CFD onto a random person I think only really Dolby had been suspecting.
I don’t have a Sabie read. I’ve read like one of her posts.

I don’t think many wolf teams here try to cfd to save Sabie. Maybe they jump on one but I don’t think they start it.

No offense, Sabie.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:30 pm So like meta and wagonomics says Sabie is town before I even look at her iso.

So I looked at her iso.

I don't like this.

I find this post more sus than anything Sabie has said up until this point. Like, this attack reads dishonest. Granted, LP walks it back like immediately but it's a bad look. Agreeing with "I sometimes forget I'm in a mafia game" is not like the same thing as a mindmeld. There's not like a contradiction in the things Sabie is saying, here.

The only thing even #weird I could find in Sabie's iso prior to this post is that she mentions me a lot. Idk if other people were talking about me at the time but it's kinda #weird.
I think Gullio is probably correct in saying if Sabie does somehow flip Town, Jack is probably Mafia who knew about it.
I don't really see Mafia Jack acting this way otherwise since there really isn't a good reason to go from bussing to defending an already outed ally like this.
I think though with at least 80% confidence that Jack is probably Town. I don't see this behavior coming from Mafia Jack, I've played 2 games with Mafia Jack and I don't think in either game he tried to save an outed ally quite like this.
Am I wrong? I don't think Mafia Jack sheeps for no reason onto an ally and does this kind of 180.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:58 pm
Well yes their vote on Marmot wasn't great and Marmot got a red check on her.
So I don't think this is ever really Marmot just bussing Sabie.
Oh yeah I forgot it was Marmot's check. Yeah, Marmot is always just town if Sabie is a wolf. Probably just town anyway.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:16 pm These posts are odd since Jack sheeped onto Sabbie D1, but then D2 to say that Sabie's wagon was bad.
They gave no real reason for their vote on Sabie, then starting D2 they say Sabie is null to Sabie is Town in not really that long of a period of time.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:26 pm [VOTE: Sabbie] aubergine without a particularly good reason to do so besides perfecting that to cws
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:52 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:41 pm I mean legitimately no one town read Dizzy from what I saw.
To be honest I don't really suspect you Jack, more Sig since they seem a bit suspicious and Sabie because that was a very convenient CFD onto a random person I think only really Dolby had been suspecting.
I don’t have a Sabie read. I’ve read like one of her posts.

I don’t think many wolf teams here try to cfd to save Sabie. Maybe they jump on one but I don’t think they start it.

No offense, Sabie.

So I looked at her iso.

I don't like this.

I think Gullio is probably correct in saying if Sabie does somehow flip Town, Jack is probably Mafia who knew about it.
I don't really see Mafia Jack acting this way otherwise since there really isn't a good reason to go from bussing to defending an already outed ally like this.
I think though with at least 80% confidence that Jack is probably Town. I don't see this behavior coming from Mafia Jack, I've played 2 games with Mafia Jack and I don't think in either game he tried to save an outed ally quite like this.
Am I wrong? I don't think Mafia Jack sheeps for no reason onto an ally and does this kind of 180.
Sure.

Ftr, I voted Sabie yesterday because the next top wagon was Gav and the next top wagon was me. I have a townlean on Gav and a very strong townread on myself.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Oh right, I honestly forgot you even had a wagon with how it vanished in the last hour.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Does Guillo have a crush on me? Every other post of his seems to be about me and my ability to live in mafia games.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, the disrespect that's being given to Seanzie is crazy, we should sheep Dizzy on an activity-based read, but we shouldn't sheep Seanzie on an actual scum read.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I noticed you're reading Seanzie, I've got u.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Whoever sheeped NotAnAxehole to chop Seanzie needs to get chopped.

NAA had no thread presence whatsoever, he was just voting and it only took him proposing Seanzie as a wagon to get traction.
So if it was up to me I’d start killing people who voted right after NAA called out for a Seanzie chop until we find a wolf (besides Sabie).
If it turns out it was pure, we dont deserve to win if we are gonna play like that.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

The more i read that EoD the more disappointed and mad i get.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:46 pm The more i read that EoD the more disappointed and mad i get.
What makes you the most upset about it?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Not enough jokes tbh
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:44 pm Whoever sheeped NotAnAxehole to chop Seanzie needs to get chopped.

NAA had no thread presence whatsoever, he was just voting and it only took him proposing Seanzie as a wagon to get traction.
So if it was up to me I’d start killing people who voted right after NAA called out for a Seanzie chop until we find a wolf (besides Sabie).
If it turns out it was pure, we dont deserve to win if we are gonna play like that.
Surely they can't all be scum.

Let's try and sort the opportunistic wolves from the foolish town
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:26 pm Not enough jokes tbh
Then be more funny Jack.

Be the change you want to see in the world
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:12 am vote order is conserved in the poll
Vote order is not conserved in the poll
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I mean sometimes it is but it’s a disaster
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:35 pm
Then be more funny Jack.

:noble:
Might be scum theatre here.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:05 am Bitch if Nanook and Guillo are both Wolves you still gonna call me wolf?
@TonyStarkPrime
I didn’t call you a wolf
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:06 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:57 am I’d also say no more than one of Nanook/NAA but also probably at least one(?) like that’s a weird dynamic

I believe that I voted Sabie first of the three but NAA might have been hammering away on vote Sabie in thread already, I wasn’t really paying attention
“(Marmot//Nanook/Lime Coke) Contain at least 1 Wolf
(NAA/Nanook//Sabie probably contain a wolf.“

*Cough* *Cough*
Did you say that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:37 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:24 am
Marmot wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:18 pm To be fully transparent, sabie visited Dizzy last night, and I saw no one else there.
I suppose this could also be a Buss unless someone already has proof on Marmot’s action.

If Sabie is town, Marmot definitely made a strange wolf play as it’s more beneficial as wolf to Buss in his position.

Although he’s way more likely town via Sabie being wolf but he isn’t confirmed.
Fuck. Gavial is town isn't he?

I don't see a wolf risking themselves to shade someone with a pseudo-redcheck on Sabie. This level of paranoia is townie.
I
Have you played with gav
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:56 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:10 pm Another option is to have both Demoman use their eyelanders today so they can't Roleblock, but then Sabie could act.
This might be preferred if we end up just offing Sabie today and not trying to confirm TSP.
Why not just kill off Sabie today? Why are we considering leaving Sabie for later?
We’re pretending we’re not going to kill Sabie so the days not a wash
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So I looked at her iso.

I don't like this.

Love you Jack
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Nook switched onto Seanzie at some point and I can't find a reason why. Does anyone know?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dolby's switch onto Sean...feels like it could be a wolf move, get on an ML CW early enough that it's not overly questioned, but perhaps that's too much tinfoil
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:53 pm Nook switched onto Seanzie at some point and I can't find a reason why. Does anyone know?
Ask him i guess
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:59 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:53 pm Nook switched onto Seanzie at some point and I can't find a reason why. Does anyone know?
Ask him i guess
Don't get fresh with me young man
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:35 pm
Then be more funny Jack.

:noble:
Might be scum theatre here.
I don't do theatre, I do reality
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 109

Post by sig »

Not caught up just got back from driving all day, an 8 hour drive turned into 11 so blah.

Did do some reading last night and didn't post, really was in the middle of the whole how each role should act thing when I stopped and honestly it's confusing and seems like alot of things could go wrong.

If everyone else is on board and thinks it'll work I've got no problem doing it, but that does seem like a big if.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 109

Post by sig »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:43 pm Does Guillo have a crush on me? Every other post of his seems to be about me and my ability to live in mafia games.
Nope pretty sure the crush is on me tyvm.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”