Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Do you prefer drip, french press, or percolated?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:00 pm

alexa (467)
8%
Gira (330)
15%
Lime Coke (352)
15%
staypositivefriend (389)
No votes
TonyStarkPrime (160)
8%
Marmot (Marmot) (Dead/Host/Mod/Non)
54%

Total votes: 13
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 1]

Post by ilario »

Lc alison alexa/esooa/dizzy

Feel at most theres 1 maf in there if not hopefully just all town. Ranked in order of confidence
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:29 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:18 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:13 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:09 am also how do you feel about you being in my POE? and about me in general? answer fast please @staypositivefriend
i'm in your POE? i thought i was just "null" in the last readslist that you posted. i dont have an issue with you being suspicious of me on a surface level because i think that town!you could reasonably be paranoid about me and struggle to read me regardless of your alignment, but the way that youve approached reading me has pinged me a bit and made me more reluctant to townread you

the parallels that you drew between my play in this game vs my play in the vig 10er game had such easy rebuttals that i honestly felt like you were reading me dishonestly and going out of your way to frame my posts in a wolfy way, and you havent really made any observations or thoughts about my posts apart from that that make me think that youre genuinely trying to sort me

i think that you could be a wolf that's struggling to find a solid target to push on because of how stacked this playerlist is, which could explain why you (fmpov) lazily backed up lime's coke push on me instead of taking initiative to find a push for yourself, especially since you backed off of pushing me pretty much as soon as lime coke did
ok so, i'm reading you dishonestly, but brad isn't? how does that make sense when we both saw the same thing? also you should open up your ISO side by side with 16/10er here because it's literally fucking laughable how similar it is, and if you're a villager you should see why i thought this

also that's fucking bullshit to say it's lazy considering i literally went into your 16/8er game and actually tried my best to scrutinize that stuff, and i'm pretty sure w!me would have no difficulty in finding a push, i've gotten "hard" pushes MLed as wolf, and i was part of the reason lime coke backed off, i wasn't supporting it much and saying it was in your town range?
the difference is that brad actually took the initiative to confidently voice his thoughts on me and make a "case" on me, and some of his points are reasonable even if his overall meta comparisons arent entirely accurate

on the other hand, you quoted a post from the 16/10er game where i said that i "feel like i should have more reads than i do", and then used that as an example of how i was playing similarly in this game, even though i had opened the 16/10er by posting a wolfcase on another player. i dont think it's impossible for you to skim my posts in both games and get overzealous, but come on. i feel like you should be able to acknowledge that that wasnt an entirely fair comparison

the only other comparison you made was when you said i did the "exact same thing" with esooa two games in a row even though the contexts were entirely different, and you outright conceded that point here:
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:57 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:07 pm 16/8er continued:

>Thinks she probably shouldn't find [a villager's] attitude towny but she does
>Says her #1 wolftell is handling TMI poorly
>Votes Esooa (a villager) randomly/out of nowhere
staypositivefriend;5426903 wrote:[V]Esooa[/V]

uwu

LMAO IM LAUGHING IF SHE'S SCUM AND LITERALLY DID THE SAME TWO THINGS HERE RIGHT AWAY, that almost seems too easy

if SPF is scum, Esooa is even harder town though.
? even if i'm a wolf in this game, it wouldn't be "the same two things", because i had specific reasoning for voting esooa in this game, but my reasoning for voting esooa in the wolfgame was a meme vote to get her attention and make it look like i was genuinely trying to "solve" her
maybe
so honestly, how can you look at the comparisons you drew and then say "it's fucking laughable how similar the games are"? like, lol? are we living in the same reality? so yeah, i do think your approach to reading me has been significantly lazier and significantly less critical to brad's approach to reading me, and i dont really like that it feels like youre trying to deflect from the point by saying: "but brad did that too!"
brad took the initiative to voice his thoughts, then i went out of my way to REVIEW THE THOUGHTS FROM THE GAME. i noticed some similar pings. but i also talked about how it was nowhere near a slam dunk and i hadn't even expected to notice the similarities when i first went into it, but like, i can't deny that a couple things were almost laughably similar BUT I EVEN SAID THAT YOU'D DO THAT SHIT AS TOWN

it's laughable that, that game, and this game, you opened with "god idk how to get reads" then a naked vote on esooa. it is laughable. regardless of your alignment it's laughable. and makes LC's feelings even more legit. but i also stated that it's almost too similar to be same-aligned
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Gira »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:45 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:43 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:09 pm Also her sus'ing me for townreading Alexa when she knows how I am when she's in the game is wolfy as all hell.
yeah i think this is the real issue here to be honest - you dont think that i could be reasonably suspicious of you for making a post that sounded super trustworthy of alexa on page 1 so you confirmation biased yourself into reading the rest of my posts as wolfy
Not really, you just had a ton of posts that included shading and scumreading. Even if you take the posts where you're shading me out, and you still have more scumreads in your iso than townreads.
dont actually think thats a scumtell
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

townread me too coward
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:36 am townread me too coward
(ftr this is directed at ilario lol)
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Gira wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:36 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:45 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:09 pm Also her sus'ing me for townreading Alexa when she knows how I am when she's in the game is wolfy as all hell.
yeah i think this is the real issue here to be honest - you dont think that i could be reasonably suspicious of you for making a post that sounded super trustworthy of alexa on page 1 so you confirmation biased yourself into reading the rest of my posts as wolfy
Not really, you just had a ton of posts that included shading and scumreading. Even if you take the posts where you're shading me out, and you still have more scumreads in your iso than townreads.
dont actually think thats a scumtell
It's a tendency that SPF does as mafia. This is flat out more meta read than a generalized read.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 200

Post by MacDougall »

I reckon this game is fun
staypositivefriend
Hitman

alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:36 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:09 am also how do you feel about you being in my POE? and about me in general? answer fast please @staypositivefriend
i'm in your POE? i thought i was just "null" in the last readslist that you posted. i dont have an issue with you being suspicious of me on a surface level because i think that town!you could reasonably be paranoid about me and struggle to read me regardless of your alignment, but the way that youve approached reading me has pinged me a bit and made me more reluctant to townread you

the parallels that you drew between my play in this game vs my play in the vig 10er game had such easy rebuttals that i honestly felt like you were reading me dishonestly and going out of your way to frame my posts in a wolfy way, and you havent really made any observations or thoughts about my posts apart from that that make me think that youre genuinely trying to sort me

i think that you could be a wolf that's struggling to find a solid target to push on because of how stacked this playerlist is, which could explain why you (fmpov) lazily backed up lime's coke push on me instead of taking initiative to find a push for yourself, especially since you backed off of pushing me pretty much as soon as lime coke did
ok so, i'm reading you dishonestly, but brad isn't? how does that make sense when we both saw the same thing? also you should open up your ISO side by side with 16/10er here because it's literally fucking laughable how similar it is, and if you're a villager you should see why i thought this

also that's fucking bullshit to say it's lazy considering i literally went into your 16/8er game and actually tried my best to scrutinize that stuff, and i'm pretty sure w!me would have no difficulty in finding a push, i've gotten "hard" pushes MLed as wolf, and i was part of the reason lime coke backed off, i wasn't supporting it much and saying it was in your town range?
the difference is that brad actually took the initiative to confidently voice his thoughts on me and make a "case" on me, and some of his points are reasonable even if his overall meta comparisons arent entirely accurate

on the other hand, you quoted a post from the 16/10er game where i said that i "feel like i should have more reads than i do", and then used that as an example of how i was playing similarly in this game, even though i had opened the 16/10er by posting a wolfcase on another player. i dont think it's impossible for you to skim my posts in both games and get overzealous, but come on. i feel like you should be able to acknowledge that that wasnt an entirely fair comparison

the only other comparison you made was when you said i did the "exact same thing" with esooa two games in a row even though the contexts were entirely different, and you outright conceded that point here:

uwu

LMAO IM LAUGHING IF SHE'S SCUM AND LITERALLY DID THE SAME TWO THINGS HERE RIGHT AWAY, that almost seems too easy

? even if i'm a wolf in this game, it wouldn't be "the same two things", because i had specific reasoning for voting esooa in this game, but my reasoning for voting esooa in the wolfgame was a meme vote to get her attention and make it look like i was genuinely trying to "solve" her
maybe
so honestly, how can you look at the comparisons you drew and then say "it's fucking laughable how similar the games are"? like, lol? are we living in the same reality? so yeah, i do think your approach to reading me has been significantly lazier and significantly less critical to brad's approach to reading me, and i dont really like that it feels like youre trying to deflect from the point by saying: "but brad did that too!"
brad took the initiative to voice his thoughts, then i went out of my way to REVIEW THE THOUGHTS FROM THE GAME. i noticed some similar pings. but i also talked about how it was nowhere near a slam dunk and i hadn't even expected to notice the similarities when i first went into it, but like, i can't deny that a couple things were almost laughably similar BUT I EVEN SAID THAT YOU'D DO THAT SHIT AS TOWN

it's laughable that, that game, and this game, you opened with "god idk how to get reads" then a naked vote on esooa. it is laughable. regardless of your alignment it's laughable. and makes LC's feelings even more legit. but i also stated that it's almost too similar to be same-aligned
but i didnt open both games by saying: "god idk how to get reads", because i opened the vig 10er game by posting a full wolfcase on another player, outing a townread, and then saying: "i feel like i should have more reads". in this game, i opened the game with having no reads whatsoever and then slowly got townreads from there

and i didn't open both games with a "naked vote on esooa" because my vote in the vig 10er game was entirely random and my vote in this game was based on a specific suspicion i had against her and had specific reasoning to back it up with

i feel like im pointing at the sky and saying that it's blue and you're aggressively saying that it's green. what im saying right now isnt even related to my alignment - i feel like it's just a matter of fact that the posts you're comparing are not similar in any way beyond some extremely surface-level similarities, and your insistence on claiming that theyre identical and eerily similar is such a weird fucking hill to die on regardless of your alignment

im probably gonna stop posting about this cause this entire exchange feels pointless and unproductive
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:56 pm has nanook made any good posts yet?
Yes, many
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:33 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:25 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:11 am i think SPF having no take on me/not focusing on me really or considering stuff like that is wolfy.
how does: "alexa's meta explanation for why me/wilgy aren't W/W doesn't have any bearing on her alignment" = "SPF does not have a take on alexa or is not considering stuff".....?
you haven't seemed to have any care about my read on you at all, or about your read on me (i mean, this part i'd expect more/i'd expect you to ignore me and maybe not townread me) - so specifically you avoiding caring about how i read you feels the worse, i literally was writing notes in a doc on how i thought you'd approach me if you randed wolf and that was one of them, whereas you don't avoid me whatsoever as town (even if you don't out a read on me, you care about how i read you) so it felt so pingy to me
how does me voting you out of frustration from you wolfreading me = me not caring about your read on me at all? the fact that im having this conversation with you right now in the first place should prove that im genuinely interested in hearing your perspective and that im genuinely interested in finding you if you are actually town

my bone to pick with you in this game is just that your description of how im playing doesnt actually align with my posts - i outright voted you because i thought your read on me was so scummy and it's clearly influencing my ability to read you now too, so how can you claim that im avoiding you or that i dont care?
i feel like lately you are treating games in an extremely self-focused way. like, it's definitely been skewing my read on you and i'm very aware of that so i don't want to say anything else it's just like, you feel you should be coming across as way more obvious town than you do

idk, maybe it's a towny self-focus so w.e.

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:03 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:01 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:00 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:54 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:24 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:16 pm

this is so shocking LC is literally never mafia
What do you have for reads so far?
Town:
Lime Coke
Dyslexicon
illario
MacDougall
Esooa
Alison

(probably has a wolf but idrc rn)

IDK:
falcon (have had some town pings, but reluctant to move up)
Gira
SPF
Finger
NOOK

Wolf:
DrWilgy
You left me off your town list, im sure it was just an oversight
uh oh
i thought you were saying uh oh to my list at first and was going to riot
lol nah i was just saying "uh oh" because it felt like a wolfy pop-in - nanook usually makes himself obvious town (and i know that he claimed that im not that good at reading him in the last game we played but i can only think of one time ive misread him in well over a dozen games at this point) and it seems like he's struggling to post, which could be indicative of him being a wolf. if he doesnt make towny posts by the EOD he's probably outed
Do you think I struggle to post as mafia?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Omg do you think I have a volume tell
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:43 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:36 am

uwu

maybe

but i didnt open both games by saying: "god idk how to get reads", because i opened the vig 10er game by posting a full wolfcase on another player, outing a townread, and then saying: "i feel like i should have more reads". in this game, i opened the game with having no reads whatsoever and then slowly got townreads from there

and i didn't open both games with a "naked vote on esooa" because my vote in the vig 10er game was entirely random and my vote in this game was based on a specific suspicion i had against her and had specific reasoning to back it up with

i feel like im pointing at the sky and saying that it's blue and you're aggressively saying that it's green. what im saying right now isnt even related to my alignment - i feel like it's just a matter of fact that the posts you're comparing are not similar in any way beyond some extremely surface-level similarities, and your insistence on claiming that theyre identical and eerily similar is such a weird fucking hill to die on regardless of your alignment

im probably gonna stop posting about this cause this entire exchange feels pointless and unproductive
okay ;-;

i'm tired so i'm going to stop for now, sorry
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:45 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 pm

What do you have for reads so far?
Town:
Lime Coke
Dyslexicon
illario
MacDougall
Esooa
Alison

IDK:
Gira
SPF
Finger
NOOK

Wolf:
DrWilgy
uh oh
lol nah i was just saying "uh oh" because it felt like a wolfy pop-in - nanook usually makes himself obvious town (and i know that he claimed that im not that good at reading him in the last game we played but i can only think of one time ive misread him in well over a dozen games at this point) and it seems like he's struggling to post, which could be indicative of him being a wolf. if he doesnt make towny posts by the EOD he's probably outed
nah ive seen you highpost as a wolf before

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:46 am

Town:
Lime Coke
Dyslexicon
illario
MacDougall
Esooa
Alison

IDK:
Gira
SPF
Finger
NOOK

Wolf:
DrWilgy
uh oh
Then why woild me "struggling to post" be scum indicative for me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

this is probably a really dumb read for me to make but i honestly think alexa might be town now lmao

Yes alexa is obvious town
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am

uh oh
"struggling to post content directly related to the game" is probably a better way of putting it. you popped in when spicy things were happening and made one filler-y post, whereas im used to you engaging and taking a lot of confident stances as town

Alexa lime coke both town

Gira >rand town

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:49 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am

uh oh
"struggling to post content directly related to the game" is probably a better way of putting it. you popped in when spicy things were happening and made one filler-y post, whereas im used to you engaging and taking a lot of confident stances as town
This is backwards fwiw

I haven't read most of the thread so 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, im going to continue low posting, and you guys are all going to townread me but not enough that I get nked in a couple days, then I'll hard carry at fx. That's the gameplan

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:28 pm nanook voting lime coke is practically outing for him tbh
Votes don't matter until eod in plurality games
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am this is probably a really dumb read for me to make but i honestly think alexa might be town now lmao
to expand, one of the main ways that i try to find alexa when she's town is gauging whether or not her pushes have conviction behind them, because i think one of alexa's biggest wolftells is her struggle to replicate the intensity of the pushes that she makes as town. i thought that her supporting lime coke's push on me and playing more reactively could be indicative of her lacking "conviction", but she showed a lot of passion and a lot of authentic frustration in the interactions that i just had with her, and i think she would probably struggle to fake that level of conviction as a wolf

it's also notable that alexa's concerns with me are primarily based on how im reading her, which is also pretty typical of her towngame. i was starting to get deja vu in our exchange right now because i feel like we've had multiple games where we struggle to find each other early on and then OMGUS/fight with each other and i kind of got the vibe that the same thing was happening here. i think alexa might be more passive toward in general if she was a wolf, because she would probably want to pocket me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I did before lol and I was kinda struggling to make sense of the game which is why it felt hard and then brad brought up his case on you and it didn’t feel so hard anymore and things kinda fell into place when I was living in that world. It’s still early days though and my read will probs flip on you a couple more times before I settle on something lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:28 pm nanook voting lime coke is practically outing for him tbh
lol not for the reason you are implying
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:53 am Anyways, im going to continue low posting, and you guys are all going to townread me but not enough that I get nked in a couple days, then I'll hard carry at fx. That's the gameplan
ok
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:57 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 am this is probably a really dumb read for me to make but i honestly think alexa might be town now lmao
to expand, one of the main ways that i try to find alexa when she's town is gauging whether or not her pushes have conviction behind them, because i think one of alexa's biggest wolftells is her struggle to replicate the intensity of the pushes that she makes as town. i thought that her supporting lime coke's push on me and playing more reactively could be indicative of her lacking "conviction", but she showed a lot of passion and a lot of authentic frustration in the interactions that i just had with her, and i think she would probably struggle to fake that level of conviction as a wolf

it's also notable that alexa's concerns with me are primarily based on how im reading her, which is also pretty typical of her towngame. i was starting to get deja vu in our exchange right now because i feel like we've had multiple games where we struggle to find each other early on and then OMGUS/fight with each other and i kind of got the vibe that the same thing was happening here. i think alexa might be more passive toward in general if she was a wolf, because she would probably want to pocket me
@ilario do you have any thoughts on this

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:58 am
Idt i was imying anything I just said it lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:57 am
I did before lol and I was kinda struggling to make sense of the game which is why it felt hard and then brad brought up his case on you and it didn’t feel so hard anymore and things kinda fell into place when I was living in that world. It’s still early days though and my read will probs flip on you a couple more times before I settle on something lol
i feel like you would be more likely to give me an appeasing response as a wolf that emphasizes how towny youve found me at points, so i think i like this reply lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:03 am
votes are things like all other posts and decision making goes into them and reading into decision making is how I solve ergo votes while they don't result cause until eod are obviously ai
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

mac do you have any thoughts on alison?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i feel like spf comes off better than alexa in their argument, but of course i would think that. ultimately what she's arguing about is always "true" from her perspective regardless of alignment so she's always going to be able to say things that make sense so not really that productive of an argument. i do slightly townlean her but not enough to feel it gives me a clearer picture of the game

nanook is the player i wish i could be

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:03 am
votes while they don't result cause until eod are obviously ai
Wot

Gira wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:12 am i feel like spf comes off better than alexa in their argument, but of course i would think that. ultimately what she's arguing about is always "true" from her perspective regardless of alignment so she's always going to be able to say things that make sense so not really that productive of an argument. i do slightly townlean her but not enough to feel it gives me a clearer picture of the game

nanook is the player i wish i could be
Idk if this is a compliment or sarcasm but ill take it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im about to stop posting for the night, does anyone have any questions for me
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ok im going to watch friends

#582 is weird to me but probably town indicative. i consistently get the vibe that gira doesn't really like me and it comes off with, like, everything he says, so i'd definitely expect v!him to be like "ok id expect to tr X more than alexa".

bbl
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:57 am i thought that her supporting lime coke's push on me and playing more reactively could be indicative of her lacking "conviction"
I feel like there needs to be a bit more explanation to this in general as to why Alexa was with me during the tunnel initially?

Because of the last few games Alexa and I have been town together, we end up being a pretty big part of steering town in the right direction, and we end up talking about what we were seeing and our reads throughout those games. Venom n Guns and Philo 2 are main examples of that. The thing is that, besides a select few things, we have kind of a similar mindset in getting reads? Kind of why we've ended up talking to each other about reads more often in games.

So that kind of was why when I stated SPF was my scumread to start, Alexa asked why and when I referenced what SPF did in the 18/6er mafia game she was willing to trust my instincts and do the same research to see if these 2 games are similar or not. She kind of knows that I'm actually trying to solve and use actual in game stuff rather than using random reasons that tend to go into failure.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:21 am ok im going to watch friends

#582 is weird to me but probably town indicative. i consistently get the vibe that gira doesn't really like me and it comes off with, like, everything he says, so i'd definitely expect v!him to be like "ok id expect to tr X more than alexa".

bbl
i have nothing against you ftr i just don't townread you this game. am saying my assessment of your argument is influenced by my pre-existing bias

i also think the chance you go over day 1 is ~nil and probably don't actually need to directly read you to figure the game out
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:59 am

hmmm those arent the things i typically look for when reading u, if spf is town these points very well could be true but for me personally i didnt really resonate with the points too strongly except the last part. also the first part is kinda like a general statement than can be made up on the spot and applied to alota people, so im trying to figure out if this something specific to alexa that spf noticed or just something she mentioned to add nuance to the read, @spf is there a particular instance you think of when you made the point about alexas conviction being lacking in comparison to her town game?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:29 am
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:59 am

hmmm those arent the things i typically look for when reading u, if spf is town these points very well could be true but for me personally i didnt really resonate with the points too strongly except the last part. also the first part is kinda like a general statement than can be made up on the spot and applied to alota people, so im trying to figure out if this something specific to alexa that spf noticed or just something she mentioned to add nuance to the read, @spf is there a particular instance you think of when you made the point about alexas conviction being lacking in comparison to her town game?
actually yes, i correctly identified that alexa was a wolf in the RYM game by pointing out that her pushes lacked a clear sense of conviction, but i let it slide and ended up getting pocketed by her anyway

ive actually brought up that specific meta (ie: "do alexas pushes have passion?") in multiple games now, so it's definitely not a new thing
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Alison »

I don't think I can give this game my all right now.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:52 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:50 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:48 pmhow did dizzy come off as being "much more careful about his reads" when he posted a list of 4 townreads (or potential townreads) on page 2? the fact that he was getting so many reads so quickly is exactly why i was worried about him lol
Why do you worry about that?

I'm getting tons of reads and also none.
Seems normal, in my humble opinion.
i tend to be suspicious of people with perspectives that i can't understand. i felt frustrated reading the first 2 pages because of how bland and NAI everything was coming off to me, and you making a post with 4 townreads in such a null threadstate felt like a potential indication that the reason youre not struggling to make reads is because you have TMI
Lots of people didn't struggle to make reads. They can't all have TMI.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:19 pm cool

mac's town
^^^ actual TMI
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

y a w n
Alison

Post by Alison »

alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:16 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:07 pm Soooooo

Town:
Alexa
Esooa
Mac
Illario

Mafia:
SPF

[VOTE: StayPositiveFriend] aubergine
this is so shocking LC is literally never mafia
Ya
Alison

Post by Alison »

alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:38 pm also that's not insulting because if he is a wolf here then he can neener neener me
I think Mac is a good wolf
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:44 pm
and ftr it is NOT unreasonable for me to be suspicious of you for acting trustworthy toward alexa on page 1 when ive seen you say multiple times recently that youre trying to work on being pocketed less and that you want to avoid townreading players that consistently trick you by default
SPF is too angry to be a wolf. You just know if she was mafia she would be all slimy and manipulative and ingratiate herself back in everyone else's good books through sweet talk and LAMIST. The "blow up when accused" reaction is in many people's scum ranges but I have never seen it come from SPF.
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:33 pm fwiw i dont really agree that esooa is obvious town and i think that she's still within her wolfrange (that might just be because ive gotten fooled by her before and im more naturally paranoid about misreading her) but i do agree that her posts over the last page or two are pretty towny - mostly cause i feel like she's playing aimlessly and reactively and she tends to have a specific agenda or path she wants to circle back to as a wolf
Someone can be obvious town and still be in wolfrange
Alison

Post by Alison »

I skipped all the long posts with huge quotes on this page.

Wilgy esooa falcon splints illario LC spf all town just kill everyone else for a free win. See you guys in a day or two.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hmmm Alexa is town too.

Return to “Previous Heists”