Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Do you prefer drip, french press, or percolated?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:00 pm

alexa (467)
8%
Gira (330)
15%
Lime Coke (352)
15%
staypositivefriend (389)
No votes
TonyStarkPrime (160)
8%
Marmot (Marmot) (Dead/Host/Mod/Non)
54%

Total votes: 13
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 200

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

@ilario @fingersplints what's going on? are you guys wolves together?
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:46 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:44 pm @Esooa I don't think Wilgy is as scummy as your reaction to Nanook pushing him tbh. Hence why I voted you and not him. I didn't think Nanook was town for the quality of his reads or his push on Wilgy. I felt he was just in his town meta and it was quite clear to me. Your reaction to him was like an anti mind meld that quickly created sound worldview when I thought about your meta.
Wilgy was being towny and nanook has done literally nothing and then Nanook made a wolf read on the easiest ML in the thread and everyone else was agreeing because it's easy to do shit like that so I fought against it. Simple as dirt and you've seen me do it 100s of times.
I remember calling Wilgy a d1 mislynch in waiting in a game in which you were town not so long ago and you called it a meme.
:) :) :)
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Gira »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:34 pm also i dont really agree that it would be "trivially easy" to fake a concrete worldview in this game, because this game is full of extremely strong players that are generally extremely difficult to push on. i imagine that most wolves would be floundering in this position and keeping their cards close to their chest, or they would just be making a couple of townreads but not really making any effort to push on people or assert their reads, all of which aligns with how youve been playing
no you know what i'm actually annoyed, why do you think i'm more likely to be struggling to come up with stances as mafia than as town? why do you think me being lost as town is not plausible here?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 52

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:47 pm @ilario @fingersplints what's going on? are you guys wolves together?
Fingers is pinging me.

I don't think she's ever TR me before
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Gira wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:34 pm also i dont really agree that it would be "trivially easy" to fake a concrete worldview in this game, because this game is full of extremely strong players that are generally extremely difficult to push on. i imagine that most wolves would be floundering in this position and keeping their cards close to their chest, or they would just be making a couple of townreads but not really making any effort to push on people or assert their reads, all of which aligns with how youve been playing
no you know what i'm actually annoyed, why do you think i'm more likely to be struggling to come up with stances as mafia than as town? why do you think me being lost as town is not plausible here?
i think that you very well could be town that is struggling to get your head into the game, but your approach to this game and your mindset in this game also happen to align with how i would expect a wolf to be playing. i have an absence of reasons to townread you and im not particularly convinced that your pushes are coming from a sincere place (like the one on ilario that youre making right now), so i don't know why i should consider you to be a lost town even if it's still plausible
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Let's kill wilgy d1 is a meme tbf but like

He also rolls mafia sometimes 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im not even calling you a lock wolf or anything, i just find it really easy to see your mindset in this game and the specific pushes that youre making as coming from a wolf perspective, and im actively looking for evidence to prove myself wrong
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:01 pm
i think that you very well could be town that is struggling to get your head into the game, but your approach to this game and your mindset in this game also happen to align with how i would expect a wolf to be playing. i have an absence of reasons to townread you and im not particularly convinced that your pushes are coming from a sincere place (like the one on ilario that youre making right now), so i don't know why i should consider you to be a lost town even if it's still plausible
i mean you're voting me and the way you're talking about me makes it feel like you think my behavior is significantly more likely scum aligned than not
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

history says spf suspecting me and pushing me here is >rand town

history also says my readrate on people pushing me is <<<rand so i wouldn't bet too heavily on it
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:01 pm Let's kill wilgy d1 is a meme tbf but like

He also rolls mafia sometimes 🤷‍♀️
:clap:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Gira wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:07 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:01 pm
i mean you're voting me and the way you're talking about me makes it feel like you think my behavior is significantly more likely scum aligned than not
i think that youre like 70% wolf 30% town right now, if that helps you visualize how im perceiving you

but i am an open minded woman
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Nooks last post was so bad I'm puking.

Either that or I ate too many wings.

I just want to watch the last episode of Witcher.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And like, the shitty part is, bad posts don't make nook bad, I still think he's just reading and playing poorly.

Like, this doesn't feel like an intentional wolf strike.
Image Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: ilario] aubergine

going to chill on a vanity wagon

i find nanook slightly sus in that he seems more concerned with asserting his own towniness rather than just being flippant but feel like the people more familiar with him have better chances of reading him than i do

looked back at falcon and i'm probably being overly generous to him but still think he's fine so far
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:14 pm to really frustrate you I'm gonna leave now without reading your rebuttal and let jesus take the wheel... you don't get to emotionally abuse me neener neener
Channeling that Gaviel energy huh?
Image Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i think if wilgys town the chances of alexa being scum go up significantly

say i'm chaining eliminatiions i dare you
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I really don't wanna even approach a game state of wilgy being top wagon because nanook said "he's mafia lol" and then he got 4 votes like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what is even the point
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:16 pm Anyways wilgy is probably mafia here

Dizzy Gira alexa probably lime are town.
Why?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah, just caught up and I literally have no idea why any of my 5 votes voted me.

Nook: "he's wolf lol"
Mac: "he's wolf and I'm right till I'm wrong"
Alexa: "I'm scum and this is easy."
LC: "My phone auto corrected Wilgy to wolf."
Dizzy: "no fucking clue who scum is."

I'm fascinated that the potential LC, Alexa, Mac team is all on me.
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm gonna read ISOs

Alison town
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

You even considering me to be mafia in general is a scum claim.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:53 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:15 pm @fingersplints Towniest and most suss reads? What do you have so far?
My top town reads are Esooa and Falcon.
I think I’m liking Alison too but less than these two

Dr Wilgy reminding me of a previous town game, but I don’t remember wolf style and I feel like their playstyle could easily mask some ‘wolfiness’. Don’t plan on voting there for now anyways

I struggle with day 1 suspicions always. I think Alexa looks worst atm followed by illario but these aren’t strong suspicions
Why do you fos alexa?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:54 pm wait lmao her wolf reads being alexa and illario is so towny though
Hmmm I would normally agree that someone pushing a me/Alexa world is >rand town but she doesn’t really know us I think?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:41 pm You even considering me to be mafia in general is a scum claim.
i, uh, doubt it?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:55 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:54 pm wait lmao her wolf reads being alexa and illario is so towny though
IDK if it is because she doesn't know us
LOL nvm u beat me to it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:41 pm You even considering me to be mafia in general is a scum claim.
Same tbh.
Image Image Image
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:59 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:55 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:53 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:15 pm @fingersplints Towniest and most suss reads? What do you have so far?
My top town reads are Esooa and Falcon.
I think I’m liking Alison too but less than these two

Dr Wilgy reminding me of a previous town game, but I don’t remember wolf style and I feel like their playstyle could easily mask some ‘wolfiness’. Don’t plan on voting there for now anyways

I struggle with day 1 suspicions always. I think Alexa looks worst atm followed by illario but these aren’t strong suspicions
why?
A combo of narrowing down who I don’t feel townie about and vibes
That’s how I roll day 1
But you only felt townie about 2-3 people, how does that lead you to me/Alexa when there’s 7 other people you don’t really feel anything strongly about?

The more esooa and wilgy insult me the more I'm parked 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:11 pm There a chance we miscleared Illario early?
i don't think so, i considered it for a moment because he hasn't been wilding out with reads as much as usual but i just opened his ISO and closed it immediately (the only time i've ever felt the need to really spend any time in detail on his ISO he was a wolf), his line about me/esooa /alison being villagers probably so he'd sleep or w/e was very towny and i think him clearing so many people is good too, this is not a lock town never rescind but like 95% he's a villager
You just hydrad with me lmao, I don’t wild out as much as you think imo, I was the one keeping u grounded lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nobody has been able to provide me with any reasons for why wilgy is a wolf and the thread has gotten weirdly quiet and boring since he became the leading wagon, so i honestly think he's probably going to flip town and the wolves are just biding their time until the day ends

I'm not super confident he's a hit and I can't really articulate why I think he's scummy beyond "he reads the same as when he's been mafia recently" which isn't particularly convincing so I'm not gonna try to push it hard

But im also not backing off the read based on him and esooa calling me awful, if anything that just makes me dig my heels in more. So here we are 🤷‍♀️
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:49 pm nobody has been able to provide me with any reasons for why wilgy is a wolf and the thread has gotten weirdly quiet and boring since he became the leading wagon, so i honestly think he's probably going to flip town and the wolves are just biding their time until the day ends
the pushes against him dont even come off as that wolf-motivated to me, i just think theyre more likely wrong than not lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:25 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:49 pm nanook is outed mafia he's pushing towny wilgy who is an easy person to kill because he realizes that he flew too close to the sun with doing literally nothing this day that is useful as a wolf and now needs an out which is Wilgy easy push
Eh... Idk I don't think wolf nook pushes for me when they could've just as easily pushed Mac or FS.

I still think wolf nook resolves later.
@DrWilgy why do you think wolf book would avoid pushing u over mac or fs

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:49 pm nobody has been able to provide me with any reasons for why wilgy is a wolf and the thread has gotten weirdly quiet and boring since he became the leading wagon, so i honestly think he's probably going to flip town and the wolves are just biding their time until the day ends
He feels similar to a recent scum game and vague threadstate reasons relating to how it was handled when myself and then mac started calling him mafia
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:46 pm The more esooa and wilgy insult me the more I'm parked 🤷‍♀️
Didn't mean to insult you Nook, I just don't know how to express "you are likely just wrong."

Like, I still think you don't do this as W. If you are W, gratz on the mischop lol.
Image Image Image

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:46 pm The more esooa and wilgy insult me the more I'm parked 🤷‍♀️
Didn't mean to insult you Nook, I just don't know how to express "you are likely just wrong."

Like, I still think you don't do this as W. If you are W, gratz on the mischop lol.
Yeah tbf it was mostly just esooa and you got lumped in, slrry
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ilario wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:25 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:49 pm nanook is outed mafia he's pushing towny wilgy who is an easy person to kill because he realizes that he flew too close to the sun with doing literally nothing this day that is useful as a wolf and now needs an out which is Wilgy easy push
Eh... Idk I don't think wolf nook pushes for me when they could've just as easily pushed Mac or FS.

I still think wolf nook resolves later.
@DrWilgy why do you think wolf book would avoid pushing u over mac or fs
When I flip, I could see alot more pressure coming out of it than the other two. I don't think W nook fights this fight just to get flipped d3.

If he latched onto Mac earlier or FS and they do go over, I think there'd be alot more shrugging and moving on.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:51 pm
He feels similar to a recent scum game and vague threadstate reasons relating to how it was handled when myself and then mac started calling him mafia
i dont have a point of meta to compare him from but i dont really think he's posting like a wolf that's about to go over. he cares more about making it known how wrong you are than he does about changing the direction of the chop and i think that's >rand town behavior

but maybe im just wilding this game i guess
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:03 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:51 pm illario wolf guys I know it
esooa is wolfing
Wait I thought I was in ur poe? When did that change ?

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:51 pm
i dont have a point of meta to compare him from but i dont really think he's posting like a wolf that's about to go over. he cares more about making it known how wrong you are than he does about changing the direction of the chop and i think that's >rand town behavior

but maybe im just wilding this game i guess
I don't think standardized reads really apply to wilgy for the most part
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

hi can i talk
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Ok so, i have 2 different interpretations of recent posts and it ~~~depends on if Wilgy is a wolf or not. I just like don’t want to condence it because I had sparks of “this is meaningful” with both (some things are c/p’d with both but i’ve been bored and rring recent posts and considering both lights)

Notes #1:

>#915 so Gira refuses to townread women, he’s the antibrad

>Wilgy voting me after i capped is scummy AF, especially when he was talking about the scumread before that. Also i just. Don’t think his posts are good.

>#926 “somewhat disappointed if you're town" to spf is kinda towny from Gira

>#930 yes Nanook does bus, the only game i’ve played with him/seen him as wolf, he bussed both his partners

Gira: why do you feel like SPF suspecting you and pushing you is >rand town?

God There is such a sick part of me tempted to fake a FOS on Gira so that he townreads me regardless of his alignment as he seems to consistently be doing this but lol, i think his recent posting is >rand V

BUT IM ALSO THINKING OF A W/W CONNECTION BETWEEN GIRA/WILGY SO NOW I’M RECONSIDERING IT LMAO

Notes #2 (Confbias lens of Gira/Wilgy W/W):

>#915 so Gira refuses to townread women, he’s the antibrad (still important)

>Wilgy voting me after i capped is scummy AF, especially when he was talking about the scumread before that and didn’t vote me then. Also i just. Don’t think his posts are good. (still important)

>It feels like Gira is avoiding Wilgy to me in a way I feel could be W/W. like, he mentioned a lame townread on Wilgy early for no reason, then has not talked about it since or provided anything IRT a read since.

>#930 yes, Mac, Nanook does bus??? the only game i’ve played with him/seen him as wolf, he bussed both his partners

Gira: why do you feel like SPF suspecting you and pushing you is >rand town?

#966 ehhh this may not be S/S with wilgy though

But, @Gira Why me wolf if Wilgy town over other people townreading Wilgy like Esooa and Alison?

Its an hour before eod so yeah

Unlike mu there isn't software enforcement of post caps
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Post Cap has been lifted. Day ends in ~1 hour.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Gira wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:21 pm i reread ilario's iso and think he's mafia

there's a lot of questioning people and making statements along the lines of "not sure i see it" or agreeing with what other people say but not much in the way of actually taking definitive stances or pushing on anyone, just some soft townreads

granted i haven't been reading games well at all lately but that's what i see looking at him
lol I disagree but even if that were true, why is that scummmy on a d1?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

nice

Its endlessly entertaining to me watching people argue about whether I bus or not
staypositivefriend
Hitman

using my TMI to say that i think wilgy will most likely be a town flip and this day will most likely be a wash
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i'll be on and off over the next hour if anyone wants to chat about anything tho
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

oh wait, gira thinks i'm wolf with wilgy for pushing on a villager i guess. i was considering TMI

so why me over like Mac/Nook then @Gira

Return to “Previous Heists”