Bye now
40%

Total votes: 10
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 322

Re: RPG Mafia D2

Post by hollowkatt »

I think anyone between LP/Dunya/Wigley could go over with how the threads been posting. I don't think it's dunya specific today at all
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:35 pm hey @Urist hows it going? how do you feel about the game? Do you think we're on the right path or the wrong path?
why should we kill drwigley?
i'm literally just waiting until an hour before dl to share my thoughts because doing otherwise has proven ineffective on a site that doesn't allow hammers
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 398
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Also, I’d like to hear why everybody who has voted LP thinks LP is scummy.

Admittedly, I normally lock LP in as town (or so obvious town, she must die) very quickly (like 2/2 games we’ve played together). I haven’t done that here. But she’s also the popular CW to the player I want yeeted and nobody has said (that I’ve read) a reason to scumread her that is even marginally compelling.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 pm I think anyone between LP/Dunya/Wigley could go over with how the threads been posting. I don't think it's dunya specific today at all
i disagree. ppl like scotty have voted off lp but stated they prefer lp to go over

feels pretty set to me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:38 pm Also, I’d like to hear why everybody who has voted LP thinks LP is scummy.

Admittedly, I normally lock LP in as town (or so obvious town, she must die) very quickly (like 2/2 games we’ve played together). I haven’t done that here. But she’s also the popular CW to the player I want yeeted and nobody has said (that I’ve read) a reason to scumread her that is even marginally compelling.
Like to the pint that it makes me slightly suspicious of Dya and HK.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 507

Post by dunya »

I'm glad Jack is doing Jack things now.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

dyachei wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:35 pm dya: brings up dunya might be limmed, gets laughed at because that wont happen

also dya: notes ppl want only lp deead, gets told thats false

cant have it both ways, boyos
I have been literally begging and pleading with people today to not chop dunya. Dunya has been top wagon for most of this game day, and still is competing with LP for the chop. I think you've noticed a lot of "support dunya chop LP" from me and a couple others, but that's all be in response to the drive the thread appears to have to kill dunya. I think she's even been L-1 already
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:35 pm hey @Urist hows it going? how do you feel about the game? Do you think we're on the right path or the wrong path?
i'm literally just waiting until an hour before dl to share my thoughts because doing otherwise has proven ineffective on a site that doesn't allow hammers
look at the wilgy wagon, for example. if dunya had waited until dl to suggest it, he might have gone over. instead he hit 6 votes earlier today and probably won't get anywhere close to being killed again until endgame.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

that seems like a great way to not be impactful.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:38 pm Also, I’d like to hear why everybody who has voted LP thinks LP is scummy.

Snap take: she's pushing a syn/dunya scum team (imo unlikely syn is scum) and spent a lot of early day 2 talking mech and not reads

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:39 pm

i had lp as wolfy since d1. i think my other wolf read looks better now and no one was serious in their votes of naa (my preferred wagon)
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

have you read LPs posts?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 pm
look at the wilgy wagon, for example. if dunya had waited until dl to suggest it, he might have gone over. instead he hit 6 votes earlier today and probably won't get anywhere close to being killed again until endgame.
Did you like my Wilgy wagon :blush:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Oops on phone wrong emoji
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

i think LP has done and said a lot of things that don't make sense as either alignment. i think that makes her an easy target if she's town.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Marmot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 pm

Snap take: she's pushing a syn/dunya scum team (imo unlikely syn is scum) and spent a lot of early day 2 talking mech and not reads
and syn is like insanely super town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 pm

She doesn't think I'm likely mafia anymore.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:41 pm
ya it was so huge :blush:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:43 pm
That's what she said :blush:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:41 pm i think LP has done and said a lot of things that don't make sense as either alignment. i think that makes her an easy target if she's town.
yes. Also agenda, what's LP's game plan here? She's plotter as I witnesses in goc. She's disconnected here and alone.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I wish we could go back to yeeting Scotty.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:45 pm I wish we could go back to yeeting Scotty.
I'd really rather not.
If I had my druthers I'd protect you and scotty today and try to push over LP, Jack, or TSP tbh
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 pm
i'll answer your question about wilgy. i think dunya made a good point against him waffling between myself and dunya, saying multiple times that there's prob one scum there. if we're both town, it's a way to posture himself to vote either / both of us.
also his main gripe he has with me seems to be something dunya said early in the game, that something i said sounds like something i'd say with a smirk in VM. afaik wilgy hasn't played VM with me so i don't see why that would be a compelling argument from his PoV.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:49 pm
i'll answer your question about wilgy. i think dunya made a good point against him waffling between myself and dunya, saying multiple times that there's prob one scum there. if we're both town, it's a way to posture himself to vote either / both of us.
also his main gripe he has with me seems to be something dunya said early in the game, that something i said sounds like something i'd say with a smirk in VM. afaik wilgy hasn't played VM with me so i don't see why that would be a compelling argument from his PoV.
How does it make you feel about me if Wilgy flips mafia?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:51 pm
How does it make you feel about me if Wilgy flips mafia?
well then obviously you're scum with tmi :meany:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

That's legit, thanks. I would be fine with Wigley going over today just b/c he's not producing anything of real value from what I can tell. My reluctance there is I feel the odds of a hit there are pretty low compared to some others. But if Wigley ends up being the chop I'm not arguing against it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:00 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:00 pmi cast fireball
I backstab the fireball.
Fall on my sword, evil!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

T!wilgy reads are deeper; his reads here are so easily nitpicked apart because they're shallow and surface level imo.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Oh urist, how I love you. Never change :p
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:41 pm i think LP has done and said a lot of things that don't make sense as either alignment. i think that makes her an easy target if she's town.
Arguably everything either makes sense as both alignments or as neither alignment.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dyachei wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:35 pm dya: brings up dunya might be limmed, gets laughed at because that wont happen

also dya: notes ppl want only lp deead, gets told thats false

cant have it both ways, boyos
Tbh I mostly thought about it was inconsistent
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Nobody is at risk of being hammered in this game... Can we stop pretending that anyone is at risk pre-eod?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I cast Magic Missile at the Darkness
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I cast watermelons at NAA
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:00 pm I cast watermelons at NAA
I cast abstract scum read on Dunya.

Do towny things, scum hunt, and I'll observe.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I used a hammer on a fence yesterday, so the fence was definitely at risk of being hammered

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:05 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:00 pm I cast watermelons at NAA
I cast abstract scum read on Dunya.

Do towny things, scum hunt, and I'll observe.
You play dirty, sir.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dyachei wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 pm

i had lp as wolfy since d1. i think my other wolf read looks better now and no one was serious in their votes of naa (my preferred wagon)
Okay. Why was LP wolfy D1?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:41 pm

have you read LPs posts?
Some of them. :shrug2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s my impression.

She’s said weird things. #weird
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:43 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:43 pm
That's what she said :blush:
Teehee
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:45 pm I wish we could go back to yeeting Scotty.
I mean….convince 6 other players or whatever.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:47 pm
I'd really rather not.
If I had my druthers I'd protect you and scotty today and try to push over LP, Jack, or TSP tbh
But TSP and I are rlly townie so why would you do that?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:20 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:41 pm

have you read LPs posts?
Some of them. :shrug2:
and your immediate reaction is not to replace litten in this image with LP?
interesting
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:26 pm
I'd really rather not.
cause neither of you are rlly townie
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

can anyone give me a town case on LP that isn't predicated on threadstate/vote counts/or positioning? because those are the only defenses I've read
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I mean that’s like three of the four things you can town case someone on
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:33 pm I mean that’s like three of the four things you can town case someone on
kinda my point yes.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:26 pm
I'd really rather not.
cause neither of you are rlly townie
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:33 pm I mean that’s like three of the four things you can town case someone on
And the fourth one is “I’m an expert at reading LP. Trust me.”

Return to “Previous Jobs”