Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 10

Post by Chris »

Snow, how the hell can you justify TWO recruiter roles?
What are you basing this belief on?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:How is "We trust the Doc right?" equal to "You've been recruited", said with absolute confidence.

It isn't.
That first was a pisstake. can you not see that?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:Snow, how the hell can you justify TWO recruiter roles?
Logic
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:How is "We trust the Doc right?" equal to "You've been recruited", said with absolute confidence.

It isn't.
Then why the hell did you follow my vote? Mutual interest? But now The Master's been recruited?
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

The recruitment team will be hard to pin down, so where do we start? Must be 2-4, whether MM is recruited to them or the Master.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Making crap up. Oh that's a good one.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:Well i am going to vote DF or Hedge. The master needs to go. i won't vote bass even though evryone says he's cyber (you could be right) but the Master is the greater threat.
Snow, don't waste your vote on Hedgie.

Vote for DF.

If you vote for Hedgie, I'll be forced to change my vote to Bass.

Linki: Logic? Logic would indicate that you have some form of evidence to base a theory on.

What you sound like you're using is a guess, or an opinion.

That doesn't work.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I've said all I have to say on the matter. Bass and Snowy are pretty much Cyber, it's just a matter of either or both of them being recruited. Fingers crossed.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

It isn't.
Then why the hell did you follow my vote? Mutual interest? But now The Master's been recruited?
Oh for........because recruited or not you will still want to be rid of the master.......and for a moment...I admit.....i did trust you to be true.

oh damn this keyboard!!!!GFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, I've said all I have to say on the matter. Bass and Snowy are pretty much Cyber, it's just a matter of either or both of them being recruited. Fingers crossed.
Still dont know what behaviour you were talking about but whatever.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

zeek wrote:The recruitment team will be hard to pin down, so where do we start? Must be 2-4, whether MM is recruited to them or the Master.
Zeek, at the moment, I'm guessing 4, and MM is still one of them. I'm not sure I can believe that dying and then being rezzed would suddenly release you from being recruited.

Snow, if I'm right about you, your vote is worth 5. MP's is worth 2.

It'll be 8 DF to 10 Bass.

There's more people to vote.

Give up the charade of what your vote is worth. If you vote for Hedgie, no one will be fooled. Everybody has seen you hiding your votes.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Here's where I showed why you are bad: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 098#p92098
Here's where I showed why Bass was bad: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 089#p92089

Among other posts, and others were I brought these up.

Not to mention both of you are undeniably tied together when you make posts like this:
Snow Dog wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Why because how I voted?
Don't bother man, they've made there minds up and ain't nothing gonna change it.
And then you contradict yourself when you've said I was recruited, then you make this post:
Snow Dog wrote:RIP TH. I am sorry the way that went down. I thought I'd caught you out as, if not the Master, then someone bad. when MM seemed to slip up.

When The doctor said he though you were the Master and voted for you it seemed to fit. We trust the Doc right? So I did and voted for him too expecting others to follow.

Chris. I didn't vote for you because you are not the Master. Well i don't think you are.
Then you go back to say I'm recruited now.

I've not been recruited. I just really, really think you're bad. I'm sorry, Snowy, it pains me, especially after I knocked your 1.0 incarnation out by being wrong, and since I love playing with you. But there's no denying it.

Linki w/ Snow: Waited for my reply, Snowy? WTF man, I've said over and over why I think you're bad.

Linki w/ keys: Dude, I wouldn't say shit like that, your reputation is going to be tarnished.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Well i am going to vote DF or Hedge. The master needs to go. i won't vote bass even though evryone says he's cyber (you could be right) but the Master is the greater threat.
Snow, don't waste your vote on Hedgie.

Vote for DF.

If you vote for Hedgie, I'll be forced to change my vote to Bass.

Linki: Logic? Logic would indicate that you have some form of evidence to base a theory on.

What you sound like you're using is a guess, or an opinion.

That doesn't work.
True. It seems logical to me though. It's what i'd do for balance. IF Davros is in the game then you must have a cyber counterpart.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:
zeek wrote:The recruitment team will be hard to pin down, so where do we start? Must be 2-4, whether MM is recruited to them or the Master.
Zeek, at the moment, I'm guessing 4, and MM is still one of them. I'm not sure I can believe that dying and then being rezzed would suddenly release you from being recruited.

Snow, if I'm right about you, your vote is worth 5. MP's is worth 2.

It'll be 8 DF to 10 Bass.

There's more people to vote.

Give up the charade of what your vote is worth. If you vote for Hedgie, no one will be fooled. Everybody has seen you hiding your votes.
Whoa, what the fuck kind of math was I using.

His vote is worth 3.

That makes it 6 to 10.

Shit. :(
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok I'm done here. I expected to be lynched soon as the mafia is in control. Some bad info is being fed out there. i have never seen MP so certain before so something is up. Truly. think on.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

MP, you have plenty of evidence that Snow Dog is a misguided civilian. Being a misguided civ =/= being bad. What do you mean, Snow linked to Bass? I must have missed that. Although, I am skimming a lot atm. >_>

linki: whose vote is worth three
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog's vote is worth 3.

One for his own, and 2 for his living teammates.

But I think he's concerned with trying to hide his votes.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Oh, SD's vote is worth three. Should have known.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:Ok I'm done here. I expected to be lynched soon as the mafia is in control. Some bad info is being fed out there. i have never seen MP so certain before so something is up. Truly. think on.
Lol, are you kidding? I've railroaded people like this plenty of times; sometimes I was right, sometimes I was wrong. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

keys56000000000 wrote:MP, you have plenty of evidence that Snow Dog is a misguided civilian. Being a misguided civ =/= being bad. What do you mean, Snow linked to Bass? I must have missed that. Although, I am skimming a lot atm. >_>

His behavior is totally different than it was when he was a misguided civilian though. And he's linked to Bass, just read both of my links in that post and you'll see what I mean.

But it doesn't matter, either Strax can NK Snowy or we'll get him another day, so you have time.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Did Snow leave without voting?

That'll suck...

Welp, off to watch the Penn State game. I hope you guys don't miss my posting every 3.26 seconds.

:p
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Voted DF.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Strax: I feel like I am in the three stoges. Please don't kill SD.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

You never answered me, Snowy :(
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:MP, you have plenty of evidence that Snow Dog is a misguided civilian. Being a misguided civ =/= being bad. What do you mean, Snow linked to Bass? I must have missed that. Although, I am skimming a lot atm. >_>

His behavior is totally different than it was when he was a misguided civilian though. And he's linked to Bass, just read both of my links in that post and you'll see what I mean.

But it doesn't matter, either Strax NK Snowy or we'll get him another day, so you have time.
Well. As i said b efore but i'll repeat(why bother im wasting my time) I am not good at the beginning of a big game there were loads of new people blah blah blah blah blah blah took awhile to get into it blah blah blah blah blah blah blah (this is becoming like an MP post) when I came back i had more of a handle on things blah blah....................................................................................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :offtobed:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:You never answered me, Snowy :(
What was it? i feel attacked from all quarters i missed it.(then sleep)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I dunno, maybe it's me, but I feel like if I were DF, I'd be in here trying to defend myself some more.

Linki: Glad to see you voted Snow.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Kind of I guess. But not as certain as I am of Hedge and now i am getting convinced of DF.

Zeek! You are one of the ones I trust...am i wrong too?
What makes you more sure of those two, over Bass?

I'm glad you trust me but I feel like if I disagree with you you'll say I've been recruited as well. I haven't, I'm the same old loveable zeek.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:
zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Kind of I guess. But not as certain as I am of Hedge and now i am getting convinced of DF.

Zeek! You are one of the ones I trust...am i wrong too?
What makes you more sure of those two, over Bass?

I'm glad you trust me but I feel like if I disagree with you you'll say I've been recruited as well. I haven't, I'm the same old loveable zeek.
nty

I have played with Hedge plentyi of times so i know her but the clincher for me was...she hadn't mentioned me as suspicious all game then suddenly its "Snow DOg" . just felt forced to me. Thev right thing to say..whatever. It pinged the hell out of me. she is bad. I hate this keyboard

DF. Ok not certain of him at all but he seems to fit the bill and the Mast is a prority. The cases on him seem sound. it appeals. seems right.

Bass. i havev read his posts and i don't see it. He could be bad and if he's lynched I hope you are right. Not my top prority though But i hardly know him so maybe i am not seeing the case. think I pkayed with hi once on another site.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Okay, thank you, Snow Dog. Sorry to keep you up. I don't really know anybody so I guess my instincts may not be as good as others, and they were down right shitty the first three lynches. I'll try to keep an open mind, but if Bass flips Cyber you seem to be about the only person whose outright said you don't think he's bad... so it'll seem like you're his teammate to me.

keys, if Bass is Cyber why don't you think Snow Dog is? Would you expect distancing and SD to throw him under the bus?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I've caught up a bit, at least the last 5-7 pages or so, and some from yesterday before I passed out. I think interesting points and logic are being made about DF, but I was really trying to chug through the posts so I'd need a closer look at the logic itself to make an educated response (especially since I didn't really make much of an educated vote/response the other day with Chris. I'll have to look at that again too, but I digress. One thing at a time).

The last lynch was a big surprise to me, as it seemed to be for everyone else. People thought Bass was bad, voted, and it looks like a switch happened. Now people are even more confident about Bass, and I believe I can be confident enough to do so as well, based on the lynch results and what people are saying against him (I won't rehash. God I won't rehash, because it's been repeated for the last ten pages). I'm on the tail end of votes, I know. As usual. But that's the way it is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

zeek wrote: keys, if Bass is Cyber why don't you think Snow Dog is? Would you expect distancing and SD to throw him under the bus?
Snow Dog reads as a civ to me; at this point nothing is going to change my mind on that. I feel as strongly about that as I did Chris being a civvie, back when the lynchtrain was headed his way.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Hey guys - I just finjished up work. Waiting on the bus now - if I have.enough votes.in when I get home in an hour or so I will do the.post early.if.that's.what peeps.want. if not it will happen at poll end time. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

bea wrote:Hey guys - I just finjished up work. Waiting on the bus now - if I have.enough votes.in when I get home in an hour or so I will do the.post early.if.that's.what peeps.want. if not it will happen at poll end time. :)
*want*

It's over anyway.

Dana won't vote, and Gotrees might. Elo's vote won't change anything.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chris wrote:And I think the Cybers got an extra role for the body. It satisfies two things for me. A role for the body, and a role for the secret. The only thing that fucks me up is the balance.

That's why I asked if there was any way it would make sense that both baddie teams could look for it? Like, if the Daleks found the Body, they could do some kind of experiment that would help them.

I asked this before, but it was sorta shot down, and I abandoned it.
I still don't think the Cyberman body is a role. If it was, I'd bet that the head could search for this person each night (similar to mine or MP's role) rather than it being a randomly determined event.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

bea wrote:Hey guys - I just finjished up work. Waiting on the bus now - if I have.enough votes.in when I get home in an hour or so I will do the.post early.if.that's.what peeps.want. if not it will happen at poll end time. :)
Sounds like a plan to me.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Bass, you're simplifying the arguments against you. Just because someone is accused of having accurate "baddie hunting" skills due to being on a team with a rolechecker, does NOT mean that everyone that person suspects is bad. Baddies obviously want civvies dead too.

So I frankly don't trust anything coming out of a baddie's mouth. Who knows what it could be? I did that for even a second earlier with MM and threw out that possibility of TH 2.0 being The Master and I couldn't have been more wrong.

Linki: Precisely, that's my thoughts on the matter anyway.
Just because you don't know where I'm aligned does not mean that we don't want the same thing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, that could be true. But you understand my point nonetheless.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

An enemy is always an enemy regardless, essentially.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never mind Chris, I saw your other post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Just boarded the second bus! The bus gods love you
guys today!!!!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, that could be true. But you understand my point nonetheless.
Yes.

Sorry about the strange post sequences. New tabs and linkis don't go together.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Bass, you're simplifying the arguments against you. Just because someone is accused of having accurate "baddie hunting" skills due to being on a team with a rolechecker, does NOT mean that everyone that person suspects is bad. Baddies obviously want civvies dead too.

So I frankly don't trust anything coming out of a baddie's mouth. Who knows what it could be? I did that for even a second earlier with MM and threw out that possibility of TH 2.0 being The Master and I couldn't have been more wrong.

Just because you don't know where I'm aligned does not mean that we don't want the same thing.
What do you want?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

What do you want?
I also want the Cybermen dead, and for now, I want the Master dead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Civilians lose.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
zeek wrote:DF, who do you think the Master is? Surely he's likely going to be under the radar, like yourself, so how else can a case be formed?
I am considering Dom and Ninja as possibilities, although I don't really have any evidence since, as you pointed out, since we don't know the Master as having BTSC with anyone it does make finding him difficult. I also don't want to excuse Chris from that role, just because everyone seems to have accepted at face value that he's a civ. I just think that it's a terrible strategy to let virtually confirmed baddies be and go lynching people based on hunches. The circle must be broken.

EBWOP: So you've determined that nobody else in the game could be the Master except Elo? That's...implausible.
It's been said, but how did you go from having no thoughts on me to thinking I could be the master?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Another plus to voting Bass is then we'll have a better idea of who the Controller is, and that could be useful in the future for Strax as well. I thought maybe you had a better idea of who the Controller was, Chris, but I suppose there are some complicating factors.

I think I just talked myself out of a DF vote, frankly. As much as I'd like to make Master progress today. Damn.
How do you know Bass isn't the Controller?
Chris wrote:Snow, how the hell can you justify TWO recruiter roles?
Chris, do you see the irony?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Civilians will lose. They don't understand gaming.

Good. I think it's funny.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, you misunderstand me. I'm not implying Bass is the Controller, I mean, he could be, but if he isn't, then either way we have a better idea of obviously who it is or who it could be. Does that make sense?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:Civilians will lose. They don't understand gaming.

Good. I think it's funny.
What are you talking about? :huh:
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Blooper, thanks for the response. It seems genuine enough, although I'm still going to keep an eye on you. I still have a few pages left to read through, but I've got to go to dinner right now and don't want to miss a vote. For now I'm going to stick my vote on Elo. I do see the suspicion behind Bass, and do think he will probably turn up bad. I approve of him being lynched tonight. However, due to the fact that Elo still hasn't responded to me, AND the fact that it looks like she can potentially be the master, I'm gonna put my vote there to hopefully try to get a response out of her. I'm in a rush right now, but I have a few less-urgent things to say when I get back.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.

Return to “Previous Jobs”