Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:16 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:14 pm Now achro and Mac are flirting.

There's too much sexual tension in this game thread.
it should be released, or denied if that’s ur thing
Denied obviously.

I think that reveals a lot about myself.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:15 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:14 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:10 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:09 pm

You forgot to vote.
no I did not voting is not mandatory in this situation
You can't thunderdome if you don't vote tbh
what are your current intentions with mac? asking for a vote undermines him (and for literally no reason)
Trying to sort him atm. I don't feel good about him but there is a chance he is just town cleared if Porscha flips wolf. However, I don't have that flip yet and I don't like how his vote is on Tommy, how he interacted with Seanzie, and he says he can get me lynched so I just want him to show me this mafia godhood of his ;o
so Mac voting yesterday on Tommy + having an uppity egofest with Seanzie + telling you I'm a god = Mac wolf?

achro... sit down
+ a potential bad casing of Porscha

I don't sit down when told, sorry ;o
wow now i cased porscha bad omg all these things that i did yesterday that are suddenly scummy all of a suddenly ermaggherd
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

There exist two worlds for Porscha atm

Porscha wolf and you're fine
Porscha town and you look really bad imo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:14 pm Simply put...

Axe and Porscha have both called me lock town.

So...

Either they are mafia having spewed me town.

Or...

They are townies and their reads should be trusted.

At any rate...

I'm spewed town and out of my scumrange.

Achro is a good enough player to know that I am never mafia here...

Achro saw Seanzie/myself having a little tiff and made a tactical decision to drop a nonsense scumread on me in order to pocket Seanzie.

Because...

Achro is mafia.
Do you want to know the thing I am wary Achro is doing?
absolutely
Too bad.
im sure its a shit point that ill hate anyway
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:19 pm There exist two worlds for Porscha atm

So explain again how it would make sense for wolf macdougall to see town porscha lock town him and push her as mafia for it?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

You do realize things being pointed out after the fact does not in any way invalidate them, right?

Also re: porscha I myself didn't realize it was a bad casing until Dizzy pointed it out.

Also my time it was this morning I live in the states.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:19 pm There exist two worlds for Porscha atm

So explain again how it would make sense for wolf macdougall to see town porscha lock town him and push her as mafia for it?
Because it makes you look really good in a conventional sense. "Why would wolf mac do this?"

Well, because mislynches are a wolf's best friend, obviously. You if wolf are clearly a power wolf so you have no shortage of people who will read you o=
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:14 pm Simply put...

Axe and Porscha have both called me lock town.

So...

Either they are mafia having spewed me town.

Or...

They are townies and their reads should be trusted.

At any rate...

I'm spewed town and out of my scumrange.

Achro is a good enough player to know that I am never mafia here...

Achro saw Seanzie/myself having a little tiff and made a tactical decision to drop a nonsense scumread on me in order to pocket Seanzie.

Because...

Achro is mafia.
Do you want to know the thing I am wary Achro is doing?
absolutely
Too bad.
Joking. I think he is treating me simiarly to how wolf!you treated town!Fext in Lost in Space or how wolf!me treated town!Gavial in Belzelbun the benign. In both cases, TMI along with someone who was posting extremely comfortably in thread that they weren't familiar with made it impossible for the wolf to even really try to imagine wolfcasing the townie.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 pm You do realize things being pointed out after the fact does not in any way invalidate them, right?

Also re: porscha I myself didn't realize it was a bad casing until Dizzy pointed it out.

@Dyslexicon my casing was bad!?

No but you failing to bring them up as suspicions until feeling obligated to invent some

this is so absurd like i have been insanely obvious town today why are you and seanzie wasting my time and energy on such asinine bullshit fuck off
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:22 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 pm You do realize things being pointed out after the fact does not in any way invalidate them, right?

No but you failing to bring them up as suspicions until feeling obligated to invent some

this is so absurd like i have been insanely obvious town today why are you and seanzie wasting my time and energy on such asinine bullshit fuck off
The Sean stuff literally happened just now for one, and right after you posted it I brought it up lol x)

If you don't want to play mafia you can just sign off tbh. I don't appreciate being told to fuck off though ;o.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:21 pm

Because it makes you look really good in a conventional sense. "Why would wolf mac do this?"

Well, because mislynches are a wolf's best friend, obviously. You if wolf are clearly a power wolf so you have no shortage of people who will read you o=
Okay but I already have at least 4-5 easy mischops, why do I push Porscha instead of just letting her shield me?

you don't have any understanding of how I play the wolf alignment achro, nor should you... but the fact that you don't means you really should be deferring to the players in this game who have seen me wolf... ie. most of them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:22 pm

The Sean stuff literally happened just now for one, and right after you posted it I brought it up lol x)

If you don't want to play mafia you can just sign off tbh. I don't appreciate being told to fuck off though ;o.
then go report me i dont care you're being ridiculously annoying
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:23 pm

Okay but I already have at least 4-5 easy mischops, why do I push Porscha instead of just letting her shield me?

you don't have any understanding of how I play the wolf alignment achro, nor should you... but the fact that you don't means you really should be deferring to the players in this game who have seen me wolf... ie. most of them.
am i an easy mischop?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I find it hard to believe you actually care about being told to fuck off given you've been playing mafia for as long as you have I am sure you have had worse directed at you... you don't have to invent outrage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:24 pm

am i an easy mischop?
probably tbh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Can yall just chill out jesus
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tommy, Rondo, Flanders, Vivax ... all viable mischops... I don't need to be directing negative energy towards someone who is shielding me if I am mafia

you're tunneling me and it's annoying, if you aren't going to accept my arguments at face value then we're going to go nowhere productive
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:25 pm Can yall just chill out jesus
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:25 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:24 pm

am i an easy mischop?
probably tbh
had to ask, carry on with Achro cause i think i know what ur doing
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

good cuz i dont
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway I feel my migraine is coming back with all this infighting
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i don't believe that calling porscha out for saying someone was reading me wrong is TMI is bad casing, and I really don't believe you'd think that tbh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Good night

( I WI be back again in a hour or two when I'm bored and/or can't sleep and reread stuff to share my thoughts)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hello folks! Just a reminder that part of our code of conduct here is to treat each other with respect. Remember this is a game and it’s not worth things getting disrespectful or toxic. Let’s try and keep it friendly. If you feel like another player is getting to you, please step away from the thread rather than saying something that might be disrespectful. You can also reach out to either myself or Scotty. We are happy to let you yell and swear and complain. If there is something we can do or need to do to help, we will. We want the game to be fun for everyone. Let’s keep the thread positive!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

SORRY ABOUT BEING A GIGANTIC ASSHOLE
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:36 pm Hello folks! Just a reminder that part of our code of conduct here is to treat each other with respect. Remember this is a game and it’s not worth things getting disrespectful or toxic. Let’s try and keep it friendly. If you feel like another player is getting to you, please step away from the thread rather than saying something that might be disrespectful. You can also reach out to either myself or Scotty. We are happy to let you yell and swear and complain. If there is something we can do or need to do to help, we will. We want the game to be fun for everyone. Let’s keep the thread positive!
something something FUCK, fuck, what the hell even is Finnegan’s Wake
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:38 pm SORRY ABOUT BEING A GIGANTIC ASSHOLE
@Achromatic
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Apology accepted.

As a aside I had such a toxic game a few weeks ago over at fol I started to write a guide on toxicity/AtE and how it is anti town. I haven't finished it yet but here's what I have so far.
Hello, my name is Chris and today I am going to discuss with you toxicity (and many brands of aggressive Appeal to Emotion, along with generalized ‘Rudeness’) and why it is singularly anti-town in all instances and is largely produced as a product of either out of game reasons that should be addressed outside of the framework of a competitive game of mental acuity or is a sign of a skill issue.

First, as town, you always want to do your best to not be executed during the day and if at all possible you want to avoid executing a member of town as well. In most normal game setups you are the ‘uninformed majority’ to counter the mafia’s ‘informed minority’, so unfortunately you have to do some sort of solving in order to puzzle out who is your ally and who is not. Power roles can usually help with this in many setups, but even then using them correctly is key to puzzling out what is going on.

The good news is you have a key detail on your side. The truth of your role card. So does everyone else who is town. You just have to find out which person has it. This sounds simple enough, but we are all experienced enough to know it is much more complicated than that.

Now in any given post there are two extremes you can go to. Either Toxicity/AtE, or analytical.

Now Analytical isn’t always a huge post, and sometimes it is as simple as a ping that something felt off about the post. It’s you trying to use reason to understand another player.

Toxicity/Rudeness/AtE, on the other hand, is using more of an emotional range of things to either defend yourself from attack or to attack another player.

I have seen many reasons why people do this

Frustration, trying to get a read on someone, desperation, putting someone on tilt to see if they give anything away, so forth. Here is an honest take from an experienced player who has struggled with anger issues for much of his life: This is either a signal that you need to take a break from mafia immediately to work on yourself, which is valid and not a sign of weakness I promise, or more commonly a skill issue.

I will leave the first one aside from now, as it is not my place to talk about such serious matters and anyone who does these things due to this reason isn’t why I am discussing it anyway. So let’s talk about the possible skill issues at play.

First, other people are not listening to you in what you believe to be a fair or credible manner. In this example you have just typed up a couple hundreds while quoting a post from someone where they have generalized your play against another player as tunneling and lay down a vote on you. In your post, you correctly point out that you have been pushing to town read certain players as well as having a wolf read on one in particular and that this vote is factually incorrect.

They respond saying it isn’t enough, and their vote stands.

Now here you have your choice. What do you do? Will you go down a path that eventually leads to insults and anger, or will you examine things. Let’s discuss the player voting you in this scenario. You don’t know their alignment, or the player they defended from you either. You have a decision to make, eventually, on what this could mean for the game.

Let’s examine the three choices in front of you for why a player is doing something.

They are a Wolf. From there we can get into a million different reasons for why they do with they do, but that’s the important point.
They are Town and believe that voting you helps town win the game through some sort of analytical play. This can branch to many different things from believing you t be a Wolf to seeing how people react to judge what is going on in the game. This person is your ally and part of your strategy is to sort them correctly.
They are Town and they using the Toxicity/Rudeness/AtE range and it is clouding their judgment. You said something that annoyed them. Your tone rubbed them the wrong way. You said you thought one of their earlier posts wasn’t correct and they took it personally. They are your ally, but it is generally harder to reason people out of opinions they didn’t reason themselves into.

Scenario 1 is the name of the game, Scenario 2 is a miscommunication between two allies, and scenario three has already demonstrated why toxicity is anti-town. You have a fellow town member who is making an error because they didn’t like something you did, not for alignment reasons, but for personal reasons.

So now you have two polarized choices, in my simple example. You can insult this person because you have grown frustrated, or you can ask for more details. Now this is a simplified version of events, often times frustration will build slower than this, but for ease of example let’s run with it.

The insult causes the wolf to react in whichever manner people act when insulted. The same for either town scenario as well. Why? Because being insulted is a feeling we deal with outside of the framework of this mafia game. Calling someone a ‘Bitch’, for example, is not unique to mafia. People can respond very naturally to that because it has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Same for ‘Stupid’ or an ‘Idiot.’ People will react to that genuinely, which is grants the Wolf in scenario 1 safe passage when people are reading them later in this interaction. Not many people have been lynched solely on the basis that they got upset for being insulted, after all.

Perhaps you can find the town member in scenario 2 and 3 this way, but how reliable can it really be if Wolves can have the same reaction to an insult? Let me put it another way. Generally there will be about two town for every anti-town role in the game minus your own town role, sometimes a few more. Under this scenario your chance of finding a member of town is ⅔, which is less day one than if you put the player list into a RNG sorter and asked it to spit out an alignment. Congratulations, you would have been better served solving via RNG than playing the game under these conditions.

Even things like repeatedly and deliberately calling someone bad will have this effect after enough repetition. Yes, it is fair to acknowledge skill ranges when discussing someone’s play, but usually a point doesn’t need to be repeated more than a few times in any thread about someone’s skill level. Why is this? Because players who are aware of the dangers of toxicity will want to shy away from your target due to knowing that adverse reactions, as noted above, are not an indication of alignment due to the reaction not originating in the mafia game, but rather years of learned behavior on how someone handles being insulted. Some stay calm, others get angry, while others just drift away. These things are not determined by one’s alignment, but by how the words make someone feel. No one enjoys being called bad or stupid or a bitch regardless of alignment. Or maybe they do take pleasure from it, but that is also largely NAI.

Now we move on to the second way to respond to being voted in a way you don’t like. Analytical. This can take on many forms. Questioning if your own posts were not communicated well, pondering a possible connection between the player you voted and the person who voted you, wondering if your case was as strong as you thought, etc. There are a number of angles you can take, but what they have in common is when you communicate back to this person you are engaging a part of their brain that is designed specifically with this game in mind. If you ask them about their defense of the other player, either they made it up as wolf and have to make up more things or they are town who had a legitimate reason or they just hate you.

The third scenario is already soaked in toxicity, trying to alleviate it could only de-escalate the situation rather than intensify it.

The first scenario may lead to a crack in their argument initially or after time. Even if it doesn’t yield immediate results, you have now at least gained a point of entry to having a conversation with someone who is faking things as a Wolf. They will have to successfully defend their point of view from reason and facts and it has now become a contest of abilities and skill rather than outside factors.
Kind of a cool if rough thesis imo.

Anyway a few things to note here.

1) I feel I have broadly speaking done a decent job of touching on almost every slot in this game in some way, and done my best to give nuanced thoughts when available. I think wolf reading me is fine because, who cares its a game it happens, but to accuse me of a 'tunnel' on any one person doesn't align with my day.

2) I think fundamentally we all can agree that the thought of "these two people are town reading me, they are wolves or town can be trusted" is truly, respectfully, lacking the obvious lean of 'town members can be wrong' and I don't think pointing this out is in any way detrimental to town.

3) I think having a polarized view of a slot depending on someone's flip is pretty cool and useful. For example if Porscha flips wolf then we'll probably be in pretty good shape all around. However I think examining the world of 'what if this isn't right' provides the chance to have some foresight into possible worlds and do some exploration and have everyone contribute.

4) Generally speaking the activity level and contributions are problematic for good game solving day one. I am trying to understand people and have felt good about most people actively posting, so it is in my solving nature to kick tires and clear up any potential misunderstandings day one.

Finally, I will only mention this once, I do not like being cursed at. It is needless and it upsets me for reasons that if you wish to know about you may inquire about post game privately. I can endure much, but I should not have to in a game I play solely for my entertainment and fun. I won't bring this up again nor do I wish for this to be discussed any further.

Beyond that, my questioning of Mac stands.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What questioning?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

you just skill issued me hahaha
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

In that context it could be meant as 'suspicion' rather than a current question posed to you.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:36 pm I haven't really liked the thread state around Tommy tbh. It's like, people were accusing him of being frozen for being gone like seven hours lol. It felt very iffy and there really seems to be this group think. Like, it's pretty much always wolf siding to an incredible degree.

If tommy is town: well obviously this is bad
if tommy is wolf: then when they 'settle in' to FM they should still have a lot of tells over time, right? Like, no matter how intelligent you are or gifted at discord mafia if you roll wolf your first time it is going to show. He wants some data to feed him, I don't mind holding off and seeing what he can produce. His content so far has been 'not good' but I think people leaping to make it alignment dependent feel craven tbh
I disagree, if you are good at one form of mafia, forum wolfing is just as easy as your regular form of wolfing. New people shouldnt get a pass because they are new if they have 2+ years experience

That said I am still catching up so maybe Tommy has redeemed themselves
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:14 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:36 pm I haven't really liked the thread state around Tommy tbh. It's like, people were accusing him of being frozen for being gone like seven hours lol. It felt very iffy and there really seems to be this group think. Like, it's pretty much always wolf siding to an incredible degree.

If tommy is town: well obviously this is bad
if tommy is wolf: then when they 'settle in' to FM they should still have a lot of tells over time, right? Like, no matter how intelligent you are or gifted at discord mafia if you roll wolf your first time it is going to show. He wants some data to feed him, I don't mind holding off and seeing what he can produce. His content so far has been 'not good' but I think people leaping to make it alignment dependent feel craven tbh
I disagree, if you are good at one form of mafia, forum wolfing is just as easy as your regular form of wolfing. New people shouldnt get a pass because they are new if they have 2+ years experience

That said I am still catching up so maybe Tommy has redeemed themselves
If this is actually true then why isn't Tommy simply in their regular meta?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:56 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:47 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:45 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:37 pm Don't think I'm needed atm so peace be with you all xoxo
What's up, what's your solve?

Achro defending Tommy here irks me a bit
why lmao, objective he’s correct, subjectively i’m scared of them flying under the radar
I feel like even me, who is defending Tommy due to circumstances, is expecting more than just 'idk sorry guys' day 2. He will have a lot more to go on then and if he still can't produce much then... well FM isn't for him x(
I am literally crying rn at my desk. What more do i need to do
I’m sorry if I don’t over analyze meaningless discussions. When something has happened, or someone has said something wrong I’ve spoken up
What is your read list? Go through every place and label them town or wolf. How do you feel about their openings. I dont care if you come up with more wolf than there are in the game or less but lets see who you think the baddies are. Sitting there frozen isnt going to help your case and you're just going to get yeeted if you are wolf or if you are town wolves will keep you around as lhf till they can yeet you to win. Get involved, point the finger.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:00 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:58 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm

What's up, what's your solve?

Achro defending Tommy here irks me a bit
why lmao, objective he’s correct, subjectively i’m scared of them flying under the radar
I feel like even me, who is defending Tommy due to circumstances, is expecting more than just 'idk sorry guys' day 2. He will have a lot more to go on then and if he still can't produce much then... well FM isn't for him x(
I’m sorry if I don’t over analyze meaningless discussions. When something has happened, or someone has said something wrong I’ve spoken up
you do this all the time, why are u trolling?
No i dont tf
This is a difference check as I see it. Lucy is saying one thing and Tommy is saying she is lying. What are the odds this comes from T/T and not T/W?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:21 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:00 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:58 pm

you do this all the time, why are u trolling?
No i dont tf
This is a difference check as I see it. Lucy is saying one thing and Tommy is saying she is lying. What are the odds this comes from T/T and not T/W?
@lucy @Tommy do you find this interaction polarizing for the other person?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:18 pm I think the vote on Sean is a bit meh from Kuti. Not really that effective but cares about not getting tommy launched. Achro on the other hand votes Porscha, has a more plausible agenda here by being on a feasible counterwagon, but I don't trust them to be town as I did earlier (to preserve some sanity probably).

I mean sure, let's skip tommy for freepass reasons if you insist, but then we should probably discuss if one-two mafias aren't sitting on the Porscha wagon atm.

And if not, what that makes Rondo and Sabi.
We should never give Tommy a free pass for the same reason I wasnt given a free pass in my first game. If he doesnt kick it into gear he is actively anti-town and not worth keeping around and if he is wolf then its a pelt. Either way he isnt helping town wim atm

Why am I paired with Sabi? I dont see it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:27 pm But yeah I'm not too worried rn, between Mac ender dizzy axe wilgy there's probably enough juice that I don't really have to worry about thread presence for awhile

I lowkey think if the time comes that I need to I can probably get achro to find me if we're on at the same time, less sure about that one
[VOTE: Nanook ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:21 amTommy - Not sure about the opening, it could be the discord to forum transition but I dont buy the dumbtell on "who is Rondo" when he is talking with me directly. Lucy will have to shield him if he is town because I dont think he is doing well for an opening but with so many other people I am suspicious of I have him as a null/upper poe
In what way is this incident a dumbell to you?
Like trying to be all "what is this Rondo thing? A player in the game that is listed on the first page and someone I am talking with in thread but I have no idea what this rondo is? Ohhh its a player! Haha silly me" It just felt forced fmpov
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:29 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:47 am Rondo has been pretty town regardless.

Tommy kind of a nothing burger as far as I recall.
Why do you read Rondo town?
Why do you town read Wigly?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 pm Sorting as of rn

Town:
Mac
Sabi
Ender

Not really worried about rn:
Sean
Nook
Axe
Vivax
Wilgy

Just null:
Lucy

PoE:
Achro
Flanders
Rondo
Tommy
Porscha

Achro/Porscha not teamed
Well.... I am both happy and upset I am in the POE. Here I thought we had good vibes last night. What changed from that to me in the POE? Seems kinda out of nowhere. Please tell me why I am wolf?

Why are you and Ender not paired and both wolf covering each other?

If you had to push Lucy up or down where does she go?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:51 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:43 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:18 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:01 am

Translation:
Are you really townreading him for bad reasons now? Cmon bro he almost got himself voted.

Juicy post for later maybe.
I feel like Mac was once in my sphere of influence, so I'm trying to annex him with an easy town read like the United States with Taiwan. I will also support him in his conflict with Seanzie.
He's in conflict with Seanzie? Must have missed that, I just saw some preflip association concerning Nanook and axe, but I guess it was a good fit in your sentence.
And he might be avoiding Rondo.

Feels a lot like Rondo/Mac are v/w and they signed an armistice for today tbh.
What makes you feel that way?
The reluctant townreading of Rondo from MacDougall after claiming to want to p-lynch him.
Rondo appearing like he's holding back.

Two pillars working for different goals, almost barely tolerating each other.
This day might come down to which pillar to pick.
Pillar? I am not a pillar. I am talkative sure. I am not going to be voting Mac unless he hard slips and its unlikely. What am I holding back?
The object on your avatar perhaps.
A key?
Literally a dim buckle, like, on a belt
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:01 pm @ Rondo

Possibly ridiculous suggestion
Suppose it's not the Pall.....?

Not having an answer really bugs me. But I might see clearer tomorrow.
wat?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@RondoDimBuckle what's your takeaway from the Mac x Sean conflict and the Mac x Achro conflict and the Vivax x Tommy conflict
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Hello Sabi. How's your head?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:30 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:25 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:24 pm Not a huge fan of the players on her wagon tbh. Feels weird
Which players are pinging you
Dyslexicon is in my SR's
But like why tho

You don't know me at all. As far as I know, I've never played with you. I had hardly began to even play this game, and you've mentioned a couple of times being suspicious of me. I know you said gut, but even that has to come from somewhere, or no? Genuinely curious
No you're right, we've never played a game together, at least so far as I remember.
Why? Your entry made me feel uncomfortable, just an uneasy feeling reading your early posting. I'll go back and quote if necessary but there was one post where it looked like you were misspelling intentionally as to give the impression you don't care. That's how I felt about it. I also didn't like your pocket / town clear on Sabi. Those two things specifically.
But you're on the porscha wagon, and I can respect that rn. I guess.

I'll reciprocate- Why am I in your PoE? Looks a bit omgus'y to me. Your PoE consists of the two lead wagons, then rondo and I (the only two players I've noticed sussing you a bit) and Achro who has kinda crawled out of the woodwork as a believable town voice. Muddy.
Lol this is seeeelly. That is reading way into things to the absurd. I may be a Scrabble player, but I'm not a native English speaker.

I am admittedly omgusy tbh. To be fair, I've noticed a definite pattern of people who don't know me sussing me more that those who do, and with a > rand mafia who do it. I think I give off sort of easy target vibes, although I in no way think I am realistically.

And yes, that is my PoE. Speaking of which, @RondoDimBuckle I know you're all random and stuff, but do you actually wolf read me for real for real?
Now I am nursing a healthy suspicion of you + Ender. If he was wolf and you were too he would need to get rid of me because he would know I would be watching him with a microscope all game so it would make sense to send you after me to off me. He would know I would be predisposed to give you a pass if he town reads you, which he has. So I do not feel great about you right now. Might be a bit omogusy.

Also why didnt you quote my actual quote where I sussed you? Instead of @ing me in this one
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:06 pm Hello Sabi. How's your head?
Hurts a little less at the moment. How are you?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Pretty well. Thinking over the game as I stare at my ceiling in bed. A favorite past time of mine.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm it's okay though because you haven't claimed to be able to read me so I'm not gonna slap you around for it achro
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

No, no please. Slap me around.

I'd like to see you try.
I'm pretty sure if I wanted to get you chopped here I could just do it by asking people. I'm a god to these people.
[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:08 pm Pretty well. Thinking over the game as I stare at my ceiling in bed. A favorite past time of mine.
I'm currently playing codenames and reading over this game in between turns

Return to “Previous Heists”