Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 4]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:33 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm @MacDougall who do u think is doc
Rondo hasn't been counterclaimed so I have no reason to suspect it's anyone other than him because at this point he is literally the wolf or the doctor, so the doctor is throwing by not counterclaiming him. I have no idea why Dyslexicon is convinced that he isn't the doc when the real doc (if it were Nanook) would simply have counterclaimed and killed him right now. The doctor hiding at this point is strictly dumb if so.

I guess the mafia just thought they were being duped by Rondo and shot Sabi because of that, which is just really bad play cuz Sabi strictly dropped her claim in a situation where if she was real doc, she never would have cuz we forced Rondo to HC never rescind by punishment of death, so a doc Sabi there would have had a veritable red on him. Ergo the wolf is dumb or not really paying attention (somehow).

Anyway if the real doc does now counterclaim Rondo, I am going to preface this by saying real doc u dumb.

My POE right now is Lucy and Lucy.
Spoiler: show
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:15 pm Nice

Mac lock town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:12 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:09 pm Nanook trying would he neat too
I did my job
I thought Nook was doc from these posts here, and I just slotted him as town after that. It looks like from his reaction here that he isn't though, but I really wish he'd just say it out right cause it's just annoying and anti-town at this point. I thought both Sabi and Rondo was kind of meme and fake tbh, and that Nook would probably try to go utr so was fine with some cover, however good or bad, especially since he's had a PoE of me and Vul. No reason to counter if you think the people faking are town anyway. I thought it was kind of like the situation in the champs final, where we couldn't chop Dya because Arete was faking a green, but I knew Arete was faking and thought Dya was mafia, but instead we had to chop Monkey. It was super dumb. Except Dya wasn't mafia anyway so lol
Yeah Mac just has a solid town read on me, he keeps faking for reaction tests. He is letting me get away with the doc call and now you ruined Nanooks doc slank cover

What Doc tells the wolves exactly what they plan on doing?
legally this is sarcasm and memery. Dont kill me Mac, ty
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:40 am
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:11 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:01 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 pm Putting any more pressure on Tommy given their content and status before getting a concrete summary from lucy of the type of player they are feels like wolfsiding tbh. Putting the manner aside of their actual alignment I feel as if this is a good chance for lucy to provide data for us on someone they know.

@lucy
they’re more aggressive than me, would push people D1 typically and send a lot of messages that are AI, this isn’t his play at all and i can’t protect him if he’s barely playing
I see. Thank you.

I look forward to the aggression when Tommy comes back. Unlike a couple of people I don't think this amount of time being gone is particularly noteworthy and they didn't strike me as the type to be frozen and crying in wolf chat.

Have you seen them wolf, Lucy?
they’re not the type to freeze up at all, the fact they didn’t talk all day yesterday is alarming imo, lots of ptsd from them so i can’t help but support their lynch
This looks good for lucy
Might seem like a pretty basic distancing/bussing post but I read it as fairly genuine especially since when you're in a position of authority on somebody's alignment and they're your wolf partner you can go the extra mile and try to make them look better instead of this
The "can't help but" part also seems genuine, like the "I feel bad about it but this is probably mafia" mindset you can be in as a villager and something you're less likely to write as a wolf because your TMI would make you less inclined to admit you feel guilty about wolfreading your partner
But they did freeze up and [REDACTED] out of the [REDACTED] so is that rand town defending a friend or rand wolf trying to help a partner who actually is frozen?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't understand the convo around Lucy. More specifically, what the slip or mistake is, or why she's acting defeatist about it. If people could stop speaking in riddles, that would be very helpful
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:53 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:33 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm @MacDougall who do u think is doc
Rondo hasn't been counterclaimed so I have no reason to suspect it's anyone other than him because at this point he is literally the wolf or the doctor, so the doctor is throwing by not counterclaiming him. I have no idea why Dyslexicon is convinced that he isn't the doc when the real doc (if it were Nanook) would simply have counterclaimed and killed him right now. The doctor hiding at this point is strictly dumb if so.

I guess the mafia just thought they were being duped by Rondo and shot Sabi because of that, which is just really bad play cuz Sabi strictly dropped her claim in a situation where if she was real doc, she never would have cuz we forced Rondo to HC never rescind by punishment of death, so a doc Sabi there would have had a veritable red on him. Ergo the wolf is dumb or not really paying attention (somehow).

Anyway if the real doc does now counterclaim Rondo, I am going to preface this by saying real doc u dumb.

My POE right now is Lucy and Lucy.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:15 pm Nice

Mac lock town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:12 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:09 pm Nanook trying would he neat too
I did my job
I thought Nook was doc from these posts here, and I just slotted him as town after that. It looks like from his reaction here that he isn't though, but I really wish he'd just say it out right cause it's just annoying and anti-town at this point. I thought both Sabi and Rondo was kind of meme and fake tbh, and that Nook would probably try to go utr so was fine with some cover, however good or bad, especially since he's had a PoE of me and Vul. No reason to counter if you think the people faking are town anyway. I thought it was kind of like the situation in the champs final, where we couldn't chop Dya because Arete was faking a green, but I knew Arete was faking and thought Dya was mafia, but instead we had to chop Monkey. It was super dumb. Except Dya wasn't mafia anyway so lol
Yeah Mac just has a solid town read on me, he keeps faking for reaction tests. He is letting me get away with the doc call and now you ruined Nanooks doc slank cover

What Doc tells the wolves exactly what they plan on doing?
legally this is sarcasm and memery. Dont kill me Mac, ty
I didn't ruin shit. I don't want to waste time potentially not going after mafia because I think they're doc, or have mafia be pretend doc cover and therefore not chop then and prolong the game unnecessarily

But I'll take it you're doc now unless Nook outright says otherwise
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:56 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:40 am
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:11 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:01 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:59 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 pm Putting any more pressure on Tommy given their content and status before getting a concrete summary from lucy of the type of player they are feels like wolfsiding tbh. Putting the manner aside of their actual alignment I feel as if this is a good chance for lucy to provide data for us on someone they know.

@lucy
they’re more aggressive than me, would push people D1 typically and send a lot of messages that are AI, this isn’t his play at all and i can’t protect him if he’s barely playing
I see. Thank you.

I look forward to the aggression when Tommy comes back. Unlike a couple of people I don't think this amount of time being gone is particularly noteworthy and they didn't strike me as the type to be frozen and crying in wolf chat.

Have you seen them wolf, Lucy?
they’re not the type to freeze up at all, the fact they didn’t talk all day yesterday is alarming imo, lots of ptsd from them so i can’t help but support their lynch
This looks good for lucy
Might seem like a pretty basic distancing/bussing post but I read it as fairly genuine especially since when you're in a position of authority on somebody's alignment and they're your wolf partner you can go the extra mile and try to make them look better instead of this
The "can't help but" part also seems genuine, like the "I feel bad about it but this is probably mafia" mindset you can be in as a villager and something you're less likely to write as a wolf because your TMI would make you less inclined to admit you feel guilty about wolfreading your partner
But they did freeze up and [REDACTED] out of the [REDACTED] so is that rand town defending a friend or rand wolf trying to help a partner who actually is frozen?
Maybe you just pointed out a reason to go Vulgard instead because that interpretation lacks a lot of suspicion and is very wannabe right about lucy's alignment being town.

But I guess it'd be mannered to let him figure out something. If I were in @lucy 's stead, I'd get a few hooks in if I knew I were town.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

I literally said I couldn't confidently clear lucy yesterday so if I'm grasping at straws it's because I want to narrow down the PoE
ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:11 am I literally said I couldn't confidently clear lucy yesterday so if I'm grasping at straws it's because I want to narrow down the PoE
Arete wrote: Vulgard being wrong on reads is NAI for him
Vulgard wrote: All I ask for is to listen.
Im listening
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I really should change my signature but that's beside the point
When I have more thoughts I will provide them
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I think lucy's later posts about Tommy and their interaction are even more telling of lucy not being aligned with Tommy imo
Those would be some pretty good interactions if W/W
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Idk why but Dizzy responding to my previous slot holder's suspicion of them with essentially "you can't wolfread me, you don't know me" got me to laugh
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:03 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 am Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
I'm curious...
I have a fairly reliable read on them I've pulled out a few times before

I think im like 5/6 with it so far, across both alignments

I'll explain it later, it hasn't really had enough time to actually lock in yet, im just applying it overeagerly
Didn't realise how early Nook read Wilgy town. This is D1
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:30 am Idk why but Dizzy responding to my previous slot holder's suspicion of them with essentially "you can't wolfread me, you don't know me" got me to laugh
I mean, pretty much every time I meet a new person in mafia, they wolf read me or have creepy feelings or whatever. That's why it's illegal lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:08 pm With the disclaimer that I haven't read 99% of posts in the thread, this is my list of optimal chops in no particular order (anyone off the list isn't viable for today):

Enderwiggin
Porscha
Achromatic
Vivax
DrWilgy

Each have pros and cons, and variable amounts of information potential.
Nook was also not on Axe's radar. And I don't think Nook kills Axe unless he's worried about Axe specifically. I don't really know how worried or not Nook would be as mafia, but Axe didn't focus on Nook
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nook is probably still town. Don't think I'd be interested in either Nook or Wilgy today
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

This wagon formation always kills wolfu
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If Ender/Porscha are w/w, then why does this happen?
Porscha wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 pm God I really dont know if ender is a hit I'm a trash can at reading them the couple times we have played but they seemed to be consistent in the dizzy read and felt confident earlier is this also doable in ender's wolf range?
Porscha wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 pm If you think achro is town
and you don't have a good place to be voting
and you aren't sure Ender is town

you should be voting Ender imo
*sucks teeth* aaaaah fuck man

I dont think I'll be able to be around for eod cuz I gotta drive shortly

I'll just stick it on ender and hope for the best
These are the posts when Porscha pivots to Ender as a counter wagon to self pres. She sort of makes up a reason to do it and *sucks teeth* lol. I don't think this is her piling onto a teammate. On Ender's side, he doesn't even self pres onto Porscha, even thought she is quite far down his list. If the plan was for Porscha to vote a teammate, why not vote back to seal the distancing? Instead Ender is kind of doing his own thing
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 pm Achro/Porscha not teamed
Rip
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:48 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 pm Achro/Porscha not teamed
Rip
Chopping Achro was pretty dumb tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:39 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:08 pm With the disclaimer that I haven't read 99% of posts in the thread, this is my list of optimal chops in no particular order (anyone off the list isn't viable for today):

Enderwiggin
Porscha
Achromatic
Vivax
DrWilgy

Nook was also not on Axe's radar. And I don't think Nook kills Axe unless he's worried about Axe specifically. I don't really know how worried or not Nook would be as mafia, but Axe didn't focus on Nook
If I look at this list and who took a stance between Ender/Porscha, Wilgy and Vivax are the only one remaining

@Vivax What are your thoughts on bus drivers?
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm I mostly prefer Tommy or Porscha as a chop

I don't really think Porscha calling Sean's read on Mac wrong is a great case against her. I think town easily say stuff like that, and I think she mentioned something about assuming Mac town anyway. I mean, if she's mafia, it probably is TMI, but I don't think it's impossible that she can say that as town. But her posts has been kind of weak and wishy-washy overall. I don't get any will to solve. The problem with Porscha is that if she's town, she is likely to become more obvious later on

Tommy is both PoE and just, he's here, but he's not contributing anything. And what he does post doesn't really give me a new town feel. It doesn't really give me anything tbh. The problem with Tommy is that if he flips and flips town, we're not really getting anywhere. But I think there's also a very decent chance he's just mafia here

In any case, would mostly like to hear more from both Tommy and Porscha
This post is kind of wild if it's about two partners
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:52 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 pm I mostly prefer Tommy or Porscha as a chop

I don't really think Porscha calling Sean's read on Mac wrong is a great case against her. I think town easily say stuff like that, and I think she mentioned something about assuming Mac town anyway. I mean, if she's mafia, it probably is TMI, but I don't think it's impossible that she can say that as town. But her posts has been kind of weak and wishy-washy overall. I don't get any will to solve. The problem with Porscha is that if she's town, she is likely to become more obvious later on

Tommy is both PoE and just, he's here, but he's not contributing anything. And what he does post doesn't really give me a new town feel. It doesn't really give me anything tbh. The problem with Tommy is that if he flips and flips town, we're not really getting anywhere. But I think there's also a very decent chance he's just mafia here

Because it's accusing two wolves and one of them of being wishy-washy but the post is pretty wishy-washy itself and reads like an extremely lame distancing attempt (which I guess it could be but lol)
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:52 am

It's kind of wild anyway actually
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Dizzy can you give me a readlist
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

People I've researched and are off the table:
Wilgy
Nook
Ender
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:56 am Dizzy can you give me a readlist
No, everyone but one is town, I'm not going to do a read list. But I have quite a handful I'm not interested in voting today and will continue researching when I'm back
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I was moreso interested in your order of strongest to weakest town because that's essentially what this would be in the current scenario
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vul, why are you voting me, what's the story?
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Oh I'm just testing the vote function since I'm new to FM
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:58 am I was moreso interested in your order of strongest to weakest town because that's essentially what this would be in the current scenario
You'll probably get something like that later
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:59 am Oh I'm just testing the vote function since I'm new to FM
Lol then how can I omgus tbh
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Meh I don't think Dizzy as a wolf decides to make bussing both their partners their day 1 agenda when at least Porscha was in a decent spot at the time
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I'm trying to solve the game but I keep reading about Syndicate fanfiction, people making out with each other and flirting itt
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Rondo has some good posts about flipped wolves but he also actively avoids pushing them when it matters from what I can tell without a VC history and based on just his posts
There was also that segment toward eod1 where mac questioned him about his reasoning for suspecting mac and he avoided answering by claiming he was at work then just never addressed it again I assume (on day 2)
If he did address it then fine ig but I didn't like that
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:02 pm he’d never say that as scum, 100% unintentional clearing
@lucy Do you still believe Rondo wouldn't accuse Dizzy of bussing Tommy on day 1 if he was Tommy's partner and had TMI on Dizzy being town? I assume that's what the post was referring to based on context
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Seanzie is town off Porscha
Mac is town off everything
Lucy is town off Tommy
if I sheep Lucy on Rondo then Rondo is town too
Dizzy is towny on play imo
This literally just leaves Nanook, Ender, and Vivax
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:24 pm Good luck lynching a town achro tbh I will bring the party streamers.
This is where I would post a joycat if I could
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Currently thinking it's Nook but I don't have a compelling reason to think it's not Ender or Vivax (anymore)
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

1. Achro's legacy
2. Hasn't done much to help solve the game aside from calling himself lock town with no basis during early day 2 and making a locktown read on Mac that's trivial to make, feels like he just did that to better his positioning
3. Has virtually no wolf spew in his favor that I've been able to find so far
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

His shielding of Wilgy for the "posting in short bursts" thing also seems similar to what he did in a previous game with me where he was mafia and shielded a random lhf-y villager for similarly personalized reasons, presumably to make himself seem like he's actually solving
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I welcome discussion about this but the last 5 posts I wrote summarize my current stances quite well
I still want lucy to answer my question about Rondo
ImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:51 am

Enderwiggin
Porscha
Achromatic
Vivax
DrWilgy

If I look at this list and who took a stance between Ender/Porscha, Wilgy and Vivax are the only one remaining

Generally? You said it's not your meta to bus, I'll have to take you at your word for it and no one has challenged that.
Hot pick for busser would probably be Nook. But it's Nook and I have no clue. Lucy later implied a bus saying something like Tommy gave her PTSD which was quoted somewhere along these pages.

For me, the PoE remains Nook/Lucy
Then there's doctor reads on Nook so I'd go lucy here for looking like she was shielding Tommy at points.

It seemed like the moment I SRed Tommy and made a busser read on Nanook, Lucy and Sabi jumped at me to talk me out of it for newbie-slack, one of them could have been mafia seeking for help to not look alone with a bad read. They got it, but at some point there has to be a reckoning. And Sabi flipped. Alas.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:07 am Meh I don't think Dizzy as a wolf decides to make bussing both their partners their day 1 agenda when at least Porscha was in a decent spot at the time
Man, almost like I have said this already.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:02 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:07 am Meh I don't think Dizzy as a wolf decides to make bussing both their partners their day 1 agenda when at least Porscha was in a decent spot at the time
Man, almost like I have said this already.
You think Vulg is it or where does the snark come from?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:29 am Currently thinking it's Nook but I don't have a compelling reason to think it's not Ender or Vivax (anymore)
I think this is a compelling reason for not Ender:
Don't know if you saw it or have any thoughts?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:48 am If Ender/Porscha are w/w, then why does this happen?
Porscha wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 pm God I really dont know if ender is a hit I'm a trash can at reading them the couple times we have played but they seemed to be consistent in the dizzy read and felt confident earlier is this also doable in ender's wolf range?
Porscha wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 pm If you think achro is town
and you don't have a good place to be voting
and you aren't sure Ender is town

you should be voting Ender imo
*sucks teeth* aaaaah fuck man

I dont think I'll be able to be around for eod cuz I gotta drive shortly

I'll just stick it on ender and hope for the best
These are the posts when Porscha pivots to Ender as a counter wagon to self pres. She sort of makes up a reason to do it and *sucks teeth* lol. I don't think this is her piling onto a teammate. On Ender's side, he doesn't even self pres onto Porscha, even thought she is quite far down his list. If the plan was for Porscha to vote a teammate, why not vote back to seal the distancing? Instead Ender is kind of doing his own thing
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:55 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:51 am

Enderwiggin
Porscha
Achromatic
Vivax
DrWilgy

Generally? You said it's not your meta to bus, I'll have to take you at your word for it and no one has challenged that.
Hot pick for busser would probably be Nook. But it's Nook and I have no clue. Lucy later implied a bus saying something like Tommy gave her PTSD which was quoted somewhere along these pages.

For me, the PoE remains Nook/Lucy
Then there's doctor reads on Nook so I'd go lucy here for looking like she was shielding Tommy at points.

It seemed like the moment I SRed Tommy and made a busser read on Nanook, Lucy and Sabi jumped at me to talk me out of it for newbie-slack, one of them could have been mafia seeking for help to not look alone with a bad read. They got it, but at some point there has to be a reckoning. And Sabi flipped. Alas.
I was more so wondering about your thoughts on bussing in your own play. I just asked indirectly, because Vivex vibes
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I don't feel like it means much to be honest and Porscha's way of talking about Ender in this instance doesn't make me feel like they're not W/W
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Honestly if Porscha was actually trying to save herself then I would've expected her to go in harder if she was actually pushing a villager but that's not super important
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

One thing I don't like about Nook, and without trying to make this into and omgus fest, is how he's been having me in his PoE. It seems like a random pick, because he argued for it not being Ender because Ender doesn't kill Axe, but apparently I do?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vulgard wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:20 am Honestly if Porscha was actually trying to save herself then I would've expected her to go in harder if she was actually pushing a villager but that's not super important
Maybe, but also no

Return to “Previous Heists”