santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:15 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 am
Spoiler: show
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:37 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:32 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:31 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:16 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:28 am

I think everyone who used "Neon voted Jack" as a reason to SR me was using an easy out. Like... that's it that's the reason?
Like you are literally throwing sus here for a vote
No I'm saying the reasons that anyone has ever expressed a doubt on my slot are weak. Because they are weak.
We got Nanook "Neon subbed in and therefore is scum" Nookerson the 3rd

And we got "Neon is voting a zero poster. Scum didly scrumptious"

You recognize that your vote was the reason I voted nanook in D1? Or have you forgot about that wowee .
And the second one was the reason why I voted you D1. You are in my PoE, I dont see atm unique takes that make my waver or think that you are town. I have like, an amount of townreads that people are calling me out for the 'lack of scumreads'. Dont you think that you being in my PoE at this point should be enough tho?

Also, you saw the posts I made about Esooa reading you differently than Ris that pinged me too.
Like I dont have a thesis on why you are scum, but dont have reasons to tr you atm and have things pinging me about you.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:42 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:25 am Also, if you vote for me and then the next day are like 'Oh well, it means its one from Achro/Lily then' Im going to come out of my grave and beat y'all to a pulp for having severe skill issue tbh.
you're suggesting that you think that you dying would make the town sleepwalk into achro/lily? why?
Visor legacy scumreads were me/Lily/Achro, with hk as town

So I expect people sheeping Hk town + 1 in there being scum, which is a view I dont agree tbh.
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:41 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:42 am

you got some reads for me?
Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish
Santy is trending down ish
Talk to me about the HK read please
Vibes. I think the wagons were TvT I think the set up and movement proves that

Regardless of that I think the frustration was real and towny and while frustration in general is NAI there's usually a notable difference between town frustration and scum frustration.

I actually kinda vibes with their answer to my question earlier in the day and until they went full lighter fluid on the thread I vibes with their frustration.

Why the set up proves that they were TvT ? I think that them being so close is indicative of being Scum there fwiw, so I want to know why you think that
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:52 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:24 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 pm I'm always fine murdering zero posters. Common thing I vote for d1 honestly.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:20 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am If you had modinfi that Jack is Villa, who would you be voting Neon?
At this point possibly HK maybe... the only viable wagon I mildly trust to vote.
This was what i was talking about that I had to question you to try to get a telegraph lf your thoughts.

Yeah I wasn't gonna openly exclaim my intent

Welp, I read that as kindof not caring which wagon is in the lead, which if they were TvT its a bad look for you imo. Dont know what else to say , but not trying to lean one way or the other is iffy. THO you had stated a tr on ender but with 'afraid of being pocketed' so kinda hedgy but weh.

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:11 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 pm tbh i think sitting ur vote on a 0 poster for like most of the day cycle isnt very towny and shows a lack of wanting to poke at places and scumhunt

i understand this is apparently fine for neon but idk it just seems so lazy
What can I say. I'm lazy. Or I don't like zero posters. Or I believed Jack could be woof and I don't like zero posters. Something like that.
Also not telegraphing much the switch here, I think u did a little later tho. ISOing here is hell.

Two problems I have. My answer was sarcastic clearly I think. And it was sarcastic here because Lily was being pretty disingenuouswith is. I don't think my vote was on Jack for even half the day let alone most of it.

Gotcha, yeah I could see that. But its still in the line of being like, not involved enough
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm

Now that Jack is here who are you going to vote
HK Santy or Jack probably
Jack still a choice woweeeee.

Correct. What pray tell had or has Jack done to not be a choice?

That its like, the most LHF push of all and I dont see a reason to scumread there? And you said that you were planning to switch off of him so.... ¿?[
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:48 pm

Webdip has no rule on toxicity. @Neon can verify that
This is true ... also I think both these wagons are Town and I really wanna podrace lol
Ehhhhhhh. Rubs me kinda the wrong way and Couldn't explain why tbh. At EoD I guess you rescinded your sus on hk and thats why you thought it was v/v ? But Im wavering in believing if thats a real progression hmmm
Going to munch on that. But prob hard with how sad the ISOs are to look at stuff wowee

Yeah but I pretty clearly pointed out when and why my sus changed. And structure felt off for the wagons to.

Yehyeh. I could see how you were kinda swayed by the Ate in hk so I'm taking that into account
Answers in quote cause I'm lazy
Answers also colored in quotes cuz I dont know how to reply to them without making more of a mess in this post hah
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:55 am @hollowkatt you realise this is a mountainous game yes? And there's no possibility visor is anything other than town?
There is no way that hk doesnt know this Mac lol. I dont know what to do of this question
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:22 pm I feel like trusting with my life now in Ris, Porscha, nook and Lily. Prob in that order.

I thought that maybe ow kill was one to maintain status quo in thread, but just glossing at player list wilgs was there and feels like far more juicier then Outed Wolf there to kill so eeeeeh Im still lost on why ow could die.

I see the mac case and like yeah, could be. But also it isnt like, too much level 0 as a take? Mac isn the only scum so there should be two other people who would agree with that and why???
Explain the read on Risiinq please.

I gave the reason on to why they ascended to obvtown status with their visor read, that was related to keeping track of votes and fluidity/threadstate. Like, even if peoole shutted down that townread it showed a lot of thought process that was just super towny, and the delivery of a tr in Visor was town as well imo. Kinda with how I think that W!Mac didnt have much to gain expressing a hatd Townread in Visor in EoD.

Also, I liked how they read me regarding the Esooa sus, like how they saw some simmilarities and remembered that like, we can ~vibe~ and I am def able to see them as obvtown. Which I am cuz I have the vibes pretty much in their posting and stuff, like when we realtimed and switched to put some PraSSure onto nanook as well.
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:22 pm I feel like trusting with my life now in Ris, Porscha, nook and Lily. Prob in that order.

I thought that maybe ow kill was one to maintain status quo in thread, but just glossing at player list wilgs was there and feels like far more juicier then Outed Wolf there to kill so eeeeeh Im still lost on why ow could die.

I see the mac case and like yeah, could be. But also it isnt like, too much level 0 as a take? Mac isn the only scum so there should be two other people who would agree with that and why???
Explain the read on Risiinq please.
really? you're going to antagonize me after quoting 3 quotes that aren't bad for me at all?
I think this isnt antagonizing. Like specially coming from Mac this is super Mild woweee.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:12 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am 1. what does you being hard pushed by 3 other people have anything to do with what i was talking about which was mainly just where i was at in terms of my thoughts on ur slot?

2. if u want an explanation, my comment was mainly because i dont recall u ever mentioning visor as a townread before and so seeing u call him "far and away my top town" was surprising to me.
Well because you have taken someone who was at last check above your null line, and voted them while under pressure which from the perspective of the recipient makes me feel like you're mafia opportunistically voting for me. Especially because your POE suddenly excluded HK and Santy with no explanation, and Santy is townreading you with no explanation and is pushing onto Neon who Esooa has in a difference check with you. I am just wondering whether the mafia isn't just you, HK and Santygrass.
The betrayal I thought you were townreading me what happened nooooo
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:32 am I think HK kinda has to be mafia based on how I'm reading people.

If Sabi is town the game is probably a lot easier so here's my hypothetical readslist in that context.

Town

Sabi
Porscha
Neon

Lean Town

Achro

Nanook
Jack
Santygrass

Lean Wolf

Esooa or Lily

Wolf

Risiinq
HK

I can't really see town winning this game if HK is town.
If Hk is mafia you really have me in the same tier as Jack?? Why?
Also Esooa is unpaired with HK imo, or at least it seems like it so why them at Lean Wolf?
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am nook/hk is never w/w, and quite possibly v/w

actually not sure about mac/hk and its confusing me a lot

and then the visor kill confuses me even more

wait one question

@mac what's ur read on santy???
I was thinking on asking Mac to clarify mac read on me cuz it weirded me out some placements they gave me considering they entered with a post like 'Santy is never maf' or something like that. And they should have like, a clearer pocture on me since I am lead wagon kindof?
So this is an example of my vibing with Ris Thought process I'd say

But @risiinq- do you really think Nanook's push in hk is wolfy? Cuz I am har villa reading them out of it and I dont give a damn about what Hk flips regardless of it tbh. So if you havent read nook push D1 and their post now I invite you to do it tbhtbh
Alright I'm only replying to this part. About Jack being lhf.

Unless I'm mistaken at the point your quoting Jack had appeared gimmicked done nothing and disappeared again.

So yeah I'm reading into that

Yes, thats exactly why I say its LHF. They havent done much, and its a easy way out for a scum l vote, yes?

Like, 'they havent posted much hence scum' I think never applies to a player like jack. And gimmicking is kinda NAI and I will stand by that til my last breath.

If I think Jack could be scum is by pure PoE at this point tbh
I don't generally vote lhf as scum especially in a mountainous. Like... I'd rather silence voices than worry about LHF
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 am Gimmick is AI an di will die in this hill
i would hope one of my strongest townreads doesnt die on any hills
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am i dont really think mac this morning (at the start when he was just posting by himself in thread) was necessarily towny btw, cuz i felt like he was just asking questions and not really... solving

it seemed performative and to get out of the slot as "top wagon" and show he is "town mac with wim" more than anything

but then i got hesitant on this bcuz his later reads were more town mac

still uneasy on him tho. some things dont really make sense. such as santy read and stuff.
This. I vibe so hard with ris ffs.

Like, yeah Mac upped uo his Wim but my main pet peeve is that I dont see his worldview... Making sense to him? Like assuming hk is mafia and then putting Esooa at lea Wolf? And me in the same tier as Jack? Like wtf is happening there.

Also pushes like Sabi and ris which are slots that I have in towny tiers doesnt help me to see them in better light
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:17 am fine enough for now really isn't fine enough but weh
the day is p long is what i mean like if mac can post himself into being towny by eod then nice but like i said he needs to do that or else he should prolly be chopped
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:17 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am i dont really think mac this morning (at the start when he was just posting by himself in thread) was necessarily towny btw, cuz i felt like he was just asking questions and not really... solving

it seemed performative and to get out of the slot as "top wagon" and show he is "town mac with wim" more than anything

still uneasy on him tho. some things dont really make sense. such as santy read and stuff.

Like, yeah Mac upped uo his Wim but my main pet peeve is that I dont see his worldview... Making sense to him? Like assuming hk is mafia and then putting Esooa at lea Wolf? And me in the same tier as Jack? Like wtf is happening there.

Also pushes like Sabi and ris which are slots that I have in towny tiers doesnt help me to see them in better light
i think his placement of me and esooa makes 0 sense with his world view yeah
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

But then again Mac does push on people highly tr for some reason as town (see: spf in spiritfaire, brad in stranger things, etc)
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

it's hard not to get pocketed 🥲
(but legit im finding it so hard to resist the urge to townread santy just for saying that he's vibing hard with me on multiple occasions)

and then im looking at his wagon like
'oh?'
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Don't mind me just over here being the contrarian.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:17 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:16 am Gimmick is AI an di will die in this hill
i would hope one of my strongest townreads doesnt die on any hills
Sorry I hate gimmicks.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Santygrass (3) - hollowkatt, sabiplz, Achromatic
Hollowkatt (3) - Neon, MacDougall, Nanook
Esooa (2) - Riisinq- , Santygrass
JackOfHearts (2) - Lilypetal, Porscha
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i just want to give players a fair shake at showing their solving and towny play though so i want to look at mac from a different lens today rather than deathtunnel him

mac could very well be a disgruntled town who has been AtE'd at a fair bit with an already low wim and just is kinda lost and doesn't care and if that's the case then i want to find him today rather than chop him
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:19 am

But then again Mac does push on people highly tr for some reason as town (see: spf in spiritfaire, brad in stranger things, etc)
yes but his pushes are understandable imo. not sure about this game yet, at least.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:20 am Santygrass (3) - hollowkatt, sabiplz, Achromatic
is there a votecount of last eod? has alison posted it?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:20 am

yes but his pushes are understandable imo. not sure about this game yet, at least.
Agreed. Need more from him.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I dont think spf was in a consensus town position in spiritfarer tbh , and I could make more sense of the push he had in spf. Here not so much atm
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Good night I'll catch up again when I wake up.

<3 tag me if you need anything for when I get up

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:21 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:20 am Santygrass (3) - hollowkatt, sabiplz, Achromatic
is there a votecount of last eod? has alison posted it?
I think not. Since why I decided to like, post votecounts regularly. At least if I die people have something to follow looking at how the votecount went through the day.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

like for me in the moment when mac is posting im like "OMG so towny views why am i wolfreading him..." and then he leaves thread and then im like "why DO i want to townread those posts again?" and i think that's more characteristic of a good wolf who's just good at posting good like in a micro way so :shrug:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also main reason to switch was Neon changing the vote to hk seeing nook post.
Also having more content overall.

I am still kinda on the fence cuz both times Neon sussed me I was the one who had to actively engage with them, but I am open to reassess tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Hk/Mac/Esooa has always a Wolf fmpov rn . Dont know if more than one tho so idk how good is it
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:24 am Also main reason to switch was Neon changing the vote to hk seeing nook post.

I am still kinda on the fence cuz both times Neon sussed me I was the one who had to actively engage with them, but I am open to reassess tbh
so what's ur read on neon? like i still think they're town tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:20 am

Also reading this after what I replied to sabi about the spf push was like wowee Im never rescinding in ris townread
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:25 am Hk/Mac/Esooa has always a Wolf fmpov rn . Dont know if more than one tho so idk how good is it
yeah. i was also hypothesizing a possible hk/nook dichotomy but im not sure how valid it is yet since i havent had time to write it down on paper and see how it works out
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:22 am

I dont think spf was in a consensus town position in spiritfarer tbh , and I could make more sense of the push he had in spf. Here not so much atm
Spf was towny. Spec chat all agreed on her being town. A lot of doubt on her was casted by Mac tunnel on her.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:26 am

Spf was towny. Spec chat all agreed on her being town. A lot of doubt on her was casted by Mac tunnel on her.
the tunnel made sense and was convincing, in a way, or at least mac definitely believed it and he went on and on about it

this game? ...not really, yet
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I still think the team could be:

Santy/mac/jack or someone else

Just like Mac posting this morning, I'm having doubts on santy.

But the fact they both are doing this performance rn is sus to me
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:25 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:24 am Also main reason to switch was Neon changing the vote to hk seeing nook post.

Rn putting them at null cuz I didnt like much their D1 . Fit the worldview of bith wagons being V/V and not caring much aout wagons (Them staying on jack, and with other named sus being me/hk with only doing pressure on me. And didnt felt much involvment in wagons overall). I could see them being swayed by Hk AtE tho. But if Hk is Wolf I had more doubts as in 'They could fit that world too' . Thats why their vote in hk now erased some paranoia there .

Also, like I said just PoE and assuming that one of the slots that went mostly UTR is most likely a hit with how many trs I had. Being that group Neon/Jack/Wilg
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

How much is santy posting genuine or an act rightnow

How.mich of Mac posting genuine or an act rightnow
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santy's performance is better than mac's if we are talking abt that
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am santy's performance is better than mac's if we are talking abt that
true but im a simp
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:25 am

Rn putting them at null cuz I didnt like much their D1 . Fit the worldview of bith wagons being V/V and not caring much aout wagons (Them staying on jack, and with other named sus being me/hk with only doing pressure on me. And didnt felt much involvment in wagons overall). I could see them being swayed by Hk AtE tho. But if Hk is Wolf I had more doubts as in 'They could fit that world too' . Thats why their vote in hk now erased some paranoia there .

Also, like I said just PoE and assuming that one of the slots that went mostly UTR is most likely a hit with how many trs I had. Being that group Neon/Jack/Wilg
This feels like you didn't read eod1

She explained she had HK as her top sr. She didn't feel like she could save ender. What exactly could she do?

This push on her is inaccurate
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am santy's performance is better than mac's if we are talking abt that
Yea but he's back to pushing a misread on Esooa eod so idk.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:32 am
well i guess we clash here because i dont particularly find esooa towny or their eod towny so i vibe with their read more
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

at the same time i think that was about neon not esooa if ur talking abuot their most recent push based on eod
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:32 am
well i guess we clash here because i dont particularly find esooa towny or their eod towny so i vibe with their read more
wait why? her eod was super towny or at least convincing af and she has hit a ton of her town notes
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think this is a case of having a complete opposite view cuz of like, not being there playing the game. Spf was towny, but also made a lot of sense as mafia. Mac def Overtunneled tho cuz spf equity wasnt that high, but spf was not in a obtown position in that game imo
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:37 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:33 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:20 pm I'm voting hk

No clue why he voted me at all and he seemed to have just dropped it to omgus everyone possible. The way he's been pushing people has just been really reactive and wolfy imo. And I still think that original post on wagons is bad and going over it again like sure he's right he said a few times including the end it could mean they're town, but the entire premise of his post was that they weren't so him even including that just as a nod to it and then pushing me over it as if it was an actual point of his post feels really disingenuous
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:35 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:17 pm i wish i had tmi the uncertainty of this game is a bit stressful

feel like hk wont be a hit
I believe u
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:41 am
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:34 am Yes hk all the scum fear you specifically.
not fear, opportunity.
nanook isn't wrong that I have a volume tell as wolf. Often I get wolf read early (as wolf) and then struggle to continue to post for fear that whatever it is I'm about to write is only going to look worse for me than what I've already done. You can see examples of that in my last few wolf games on MU.

But here he's trying to expand what is basically a strict volume tell where my posting is depressed in general to a volume tell that is relative to the thread which has never really historically been the situation, it's always been a strict "under x posts likely wolf, over x posts likely town", it's never been relative.

His argument that my posting is lackluster, or I'm making not only classically bad posts but classically HK wolf posts also falls flat, little of what I've written in this thread is fluffy bullshit.

So no, I don't think nanook, as a wolf, would fear me so much as nanook, as a wolf, would recognize I can do good work for town clearing other people and if he can find a push that would get me over I firmly believe he'd take that opportunity.

I think the same thing could and would apply to ender as well. He's seen my town game several times, and seen my wolf game at least a couple, and the way he limped into a HK wolf read is really off his traditional town game and while I recognize IRL happens and keeps people away from the game as all alignments the way Ender is burst posting without doing anything outside of catch-up and commentary I struggle to see how that's town indicative.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:48 am Image
this response from nanook is completely reasonable and HK never acknowledges it, and HK's vote on me is literally never explained other than he just votes me after I wolf read him, but once I stopped that he just stopped caring about me or mentioning me at all. Like I literally can't figure out a single thing looking at his recent posts that he's thinking other than "people pushing me is bad" and that's just such a pathetic view of the game, especially the way he voted me while I was a wagon and never explained anything about it then just moved on once I stopped posting about him

Until he comes back and says kill everyone wolf reading him and doesn't even name who so I don't even know what he thinks right now lmao
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm actually thinking about it I buy a lot more that Neon is just a lost towny, I kinda felt the same a lot of the time I was reading thread with how much fluff or just things I didn't care about there was, and especially with there being 2800 posts I can see that being overwhelming for someone irrespective of being a wolf

Think I lost some quotes I feel like I ISO'ed suboptimally. But this feels greatly unpaired with hk, and them caring about them getting wagondd and stuff. Think I lost it but one of this posts was a reply for Porscha saying that they townread hk.

In other news them still having at Neon/ris in similar tiers in regards to reads is worrying to me. Going to continue that Im enterimg their entrance near EoD now
This + my perspective feels like your point about Esooa not caring about who died is now invalid entirely. Correct?
Like santy is ignoring this
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
wait why? her eod was super towny or at least convincing af and she has hit a ton of her town notes
Talk to me about them?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am

I think this is a case of having a complete opposite view cuz of like, not being there playing the game. Spf was towny, but also made a lot of sense as mafia. Mac def Overtunneled tho cuz spf equity wasnt that high, but spf was not in a obtown position in that game imo
agreed i thought spf was a wolf in dead chat (partially because cobalt trolled me and told me the wolf team was garden gnome spf...)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am

No clue why he voted me at all and he seemed to have just dropped it to omgus everyone possible. The way he's been pushing people has just been really reactive and wolfy imo. And I still think that original post on wagons is bad and going over it again like sure he's right he said a few times including the end it could mean they're town, but the entire premise of his post was that they weren't so him even including that just as a nod to it and then pushing me over it as if it was an actual point of his post feels really disingenuous
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:17 pm i wish i had tmi the uncertainty of this game is a bit stressful

I believe u
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:34 am Yes hk all the scum fear you specifically.
not fear, opportunity.
nanook isn't wrong that I have a volume tell as wolf. Often I get wolf read early (as wolf) and then struggle to continue to post for fear that whatever it is I'm about to write is only going to look worse for me than what I've already done. You can see examples of that in my last few wolf games on MU.

But here he's trying to expand what is basically a strict volume tell where my posting is depressed in general to a volume tell that is relative to the thread which has never really historically been the situation, it's always been a strict "under x posts likely wolf, over x posts likely town", it's never been relative.

His argument that my posting is lackluster, or I'm making not only classically bad posts but classically HK wolf posts also falls flat, little of what I've written in this thread is fluffy bullshit.

So no, I don't think nanook, as a wolf, would fear me so much as nanook, as a wolf, would recognize I can do good work for town clearing other people and if he can find a push that would get me over I firmly believe he'd take that opportunity.

I think the same thing could and would apply to ender as well. He's seen my town game several times, and seen my wolf game at least a couple, and the way he limped into a HK wolf read is really off his traditional town game and while I recognize IRL happens and keeps people away from the game as all alignments the way Ender is burst posting without doing anything outside of catch-up and commentary I struggle to see how that's town indicative.
this response from nanook is completely reasonable and HK never acknowledges it, and HK's vote on me is literally never explained other than he just votes me after I wolf read him, but once I stopped that he just stopped caring about me or mentioning me at all. Like I literally can't figure out a single thing looking at his recent posts that he's thinking other than "people pushing me is bad" and that's just such a pathetic view of the game, especially the way he voted me while I was a wagon and never explained anything about it then just moved on once I stopped posting about him

Until he comes back and says kill everyone wolf reading him and doesn't even name who so I don't even know what he thinks right now lmao
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm actually thinking about it I buy a lot more that Neon is just a lost towny, I kinda felt the same a lot of the time I was reading thread with how much fluff or just things I didn't care about there was, and especially with there being 2800 posts I can see that being overwhelming for someone irrespective of being a wolf

Think I lost some quotes I feel like I ISO'ed suboptimally. But this feels greatly unpaired with hk, and them caring about them getting wagondd and stuff. Think I lost it but one of this posts was a reply for Porscha saying that they townread hk.

In other news them still having at Neon/ris in similar tiers in regards to reads is worrying to me. Going to continue that Im enterimg their entrance near EoD now
This + my perspective feels like your point about Esooa not caring about who died is now invalid entirely. Correct?
I literally addressed it?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:14 am Anyway @santygrass let's talk about Esooa's eod from a world of ender now flipped town and HK as a ? alignment for our purposes.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm tbh I don't really see what Achro thinks is towny from HK there and it's weird you're defending someone so strongly while saying you're bad at reading them contantly

This pinged me originally as it didn't feel great but with ender flipping town there are two possibilities that lay in front of us. Either HK is a wolf in which case Esooa just decided to bus for fun and also attack me knowing HK would flip wolf, which is remotely possible but I find unlikely, or HK is v and in v worlds I don't feel like wolf Esooa chooses this tact to go after v me. You are already voting HK on a v/v wagon and this just by every definition looks bad if HK flips town here as you are attacking someone for being correct.

What I think, when I read this now, is that Esooa actually did care about the wagons at eod and she was none too happy with me using my thread pull to try to get hk to live because she doesn't have too much tmi and because she thought her case on hk was stronger than my defense and that it was annoying I was defending him when I wasn't even confident.

This one post flies in the face of your assertion that Esooa didn't care about eod, Santy, and it's just a bad evaluation on your part.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:21 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:19 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 pm tbh I don't really see what Achro thinks is towny from HK there and it's weird you're defending someone so strongly while saying you're bad at reading them contantly
Well, two things.

You don't know me or you wouldn't think this is a strong defense from me. I am going to push my scum read over a town read, because duh.

Secondly just because I am bad at reading someone doesn't mean I won't try, but it will inform me on how hard I defend them.
You're that strong on a scum read when it's "this person who said they're not as invested this game hasn't shown me they're town on day 1" ?

Like wolf read him but idk, you're definitely doing a lot to push Ender over HK and saying you town read HK and etc
Similar here, feels like someone who is really trying to get the correct read and whose view of the game doesn't line up with mine.

I think in v hk worlds esooa is just v who was doing her best to examine the game.

Complete disagreement that Esooa wasn't invested in the outcome of this eod.
@risiinq- have you read this
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am

I believe u
not fear, opportunity.

I literally addressed it?
Can you link
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:56 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:54 pm does the day end in an hour?
oh that soon wtf I'm playing runescape
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm I can't pause it's an online game
This is the Esooa Busy thing. Unfortunate but I can understnd being a factor in how thei reads play out EoD
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:10 pm guys can i get a recap of both of the cases on both of these wagons

ty
My ender suspicion is that I haven't been able to find him as town today while for a lot of others it has been really easy. Some of his posts feel manufactured and in general his reactions to things don't enthuse me at any point. Kind of a 'either you see it or don't' case.

In HK's case I found a lot of his work sounded like he would believe it and he has come to some reasonable conclusions that I follow.
Well, two things.

You don't know me or you wouldn't think this is a strong defense from me. I am going to push my scum read over a town read, because duh.

Secondly just because I am bad at reading someone doesn't mean I won't try, but it will inform me on how hard I defend them.
You're that strong on a scum read when it's "this person who said they're not as invested this game hasn't shown me they're town on day 1" ?

Like wolf read him but idk, you're definitely doing a lot to push Ender over HK and saying you town read HK and etc
This lashback at Achro looks nice, yeab
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:23 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:22 pm everyone should turn on their online status.

it is a symbol of towniness
it should literally be off by default and impossible to turn on
Unrelated topic whatev
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm Neon is probably town because of paranoia on me pr something
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm Neon is probably town because of paranoia on me pr something
yeah those posts were good
Flowers to Neon. Still irky there.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:30 pm Ender literally plays like this in the past 5 games I've seen him play town in
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:31 pm he can still be a wolf but idk how anyone sees his posts as actively wolfy lol except micro stuff
Thinking emoji. Will keep in mind that Pov I guess
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm I just got a fire cape in runescape
This one is prob what triggered me to make my read plus not feeling Esooa involved much , fwiw
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm Esooa EoD also sussy btw
wow extremely original post about the busy person who thought EoD was 2 hours later than it was isn't contributing much

I'm not really interested in engagin with HK being obnoxious af, he should just be dying, I said my reads

And like, totally understandable as V not caring anymore when a wagon or push turns like that. So wowee Achro prob right that my reads doesnt holds up much huh

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm santy's other posts are towny though
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:53 pm I said multiple times ender fucks about and does nothing as town constantly and killing him is super whatever and no one listened so guess what we have a really useless kill day 1
Prob towny here Yeah
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:55 pm actually Santy's posts this EoD aren't towny they're rly bad
And this switch feels like almost a towny flip flop maybe. But probs want to see more insight from @Esooa at that moment to check things uo maybe
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:56 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:52 pm sabi
porscha
lily
outed wolf
achro
neon
mac
drwilgy
santy
hk
jack
esooa
ender
nook

hmmmmm

That Nook read is like, amazingly wrong imo. Read their push on hk when you git the chance, I thought it was pretty towny
"those 2 things nanook said mean ur wolf read is amazing wrong, but esooa is a wolf too btw" wtf game are u playing lol
This post I remeber thinking 'Could see a wolfy doing it'. So wowee
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:59 pm I'm not voting santy and I wasn't defending Ender that much because I also think w/v wagons are likely because of how votes played out, and he's not done much so like if he dies he dies, I still think he's town though, but everyones pushing into one of the two and wolves are more likely to have some off wagon votes if v/v but here there's none, and like wtf am I even supposed to defend Ender with he's not really done anything

Pron towny yeah, the hunt for hk is there. Tho the neon/ris difference raises consideration to me.
Prob tomorrow goin relook at Neom, parking my vote there in the meantime. My eyes are closing on its own so there are more typos than usual. Also wowee caring about the formatting of this post glgl
@Sabiplz
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Like santy is complaining about my reasons to push him are stale but his push on Esooa esp for her eod is inaccurate and stale. It doesn't feel like he believes that push because he's not even trying to reconsider he misread.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
Talk to me about them?
u read it all recently i believe but shes just been playing a pretty consistent game poking at people and trying to find scum

i suppose it's just how you think esooa is scum like do you think she's just playing an amazing scum game or do you think she's like actually done something scummy? as i see it if she's scum she's emulating her recent town games perfectly and playing a super tight game where she finds a weak HK post to start picking apart and then tunnels at him for the rest of the day and makes eod extra convincing cuz it was obvious ender was gonna flip over HK
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:36 am
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:14 am Anyway @santygrass let's talk about Esooa's eod from a world of ender now flipped town and HK as a ? alignment for our purposes.

This pinged me originally as it didn't feel great but with ender flipping town there are two possibilities that lay in front of us. Either HK is a wolf in which case Esooa just decided to bus for fun and also attack me knowing HK would flip wolf, which is remotely possible but I find unlikely, or HK is v and in v worlds I don't feel like wolf Esooa chooses this tact to go after v me. You are already voting HK on a v/v wagon and this just by every definition looks bad if HK flips town here as you are attacking someone for being correct.

What I think, when I read this now, is that Esooa actually did care about the wagons at eod and she was none too happy with me using my thread pull to try to get hk to live because she doesn't have too much tmi and because she thought her case on hk was stronger than my defense and that it was annoying I was defending him when I wasn't even confident.

This one post flies in the face of your assertion that Esooa didn't care about eod, Santy, and it's just a bad evaluation on your part.
Well, two things.

Similar here, feels like someone who is really trying to get the correct read and whose view of the game doesn't line up with mine.

I think in v hk worlds esooa is just v who was doing her best to examine the game.

Complete disagreement that Esooa wasn't invested in the outcome of this eod.
@risiinq- have you read this
it's just passive aggressive attacking to me and does not say much about if they care or not

to answer the direct questoin though no i have not read this and ty for bringing it up tho

i do think if hk is wolf esooa's wolf equity drops but esooa's wolf equity does not change if hk is v tbh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:38 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:56 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:54 pm does the day end in an hour?
oh that soon wtf I'm playing runescape
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm I can't pause it's an online game
This is the Esooa Busy thing. Unfortunate but I can understnd being a factor in how thei reads play out EoD
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:14 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:10 pm guys can i get a recap of both of the cases on both of these wagons

ty
My ender suspicion is that I haven't been able to find him as town today while for a lot of others it has been really easy. Some of his posts feel manufactured and in general his reactions to things don't enthuse me at any point. Kind of a 'either you see it or don't' case.

In HK's case I found a lot of his work sounded like he would believe it and he has come to some reasonable conclusions that I follow.
Well, two things.

This lashback at Achro looks nice, yeab
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:23 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:22 pm everyone should turn on their online status.

it is a symbol of towniness
it should literally be off by default and impossible to turn on
Unrelated topic whatev
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:24 pm
yeah those posts were good
Flowers to Neon. Still irky there.
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:30 pm Ender literally plays like this in the past 5 games I've seen him play town in
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:31 pm he can still be a wolf but idk how anyone sees his posts as actively wolfy lol except micro stuff
Thinking emoji. Will keep in mind that Pov I guess
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm I just got a fire cape in runescape
This one is prob what triggered me to make my read plus not feeling Esooa involved much , fwiw
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm Esooa EoD also sussy btw
wow extremely original post about the busy person who thought EoD was 2 hours later than it was isn't contributing much

I'm not really interested in engagin with HK being obnoxious af, he should just be dying, I said my reads

And like, totally understandable as V not caring anymore when a wagon or push turns like that. So wowee Achro prob right that my reads doesnt holds up much huh

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:51 pm santy's other posts are towny though
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:53 pm I said multiple times ender fucks about and does nothing as town constantly and killing him is super whatever and no one listened so guess what we have a really useless kill day 1
Prob towny here Yeah
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:55 pm actually Santy's posts this EoD aren't towny they're rly bad
And this switch feels like almost a towny flip flop maybe. But probs want to see more insight from @Esooa at that moment to check things uo maybe
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:56 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:52 pm sabi
porscha
lily
outed wolf
achro
neon
mac
drwilgy
santy
hk
jack
esooa
ender
nook

hmmmmm

That Nook read is like, amazingly wrong imo. Read their push on hk when you git the chance, I thought it was pretty towny
"those 2 things nanook said mean ur wolf read is amazing wrong, but esooa is a wolf too btw" wtf game are u playing lol
This post I remeber thinking 'Could see a wolfy doing it'. So wowee
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:59 pm I'm not voting santy and I wasn't defending Ender that much because I also think w/v wagons are likely because of how votes played out, and he's not done much so like if he dies he dies, I still think he's town though, but everyones pushing into one of the two and wolves are more likely to have some off wagon votes if v/v but here there's none, and like wtf am I even supposed to defend Ender with he's not really done anything

Pron towny yeah, the hunt for hk is there. Tho the neon/ris difference raises consideration to me.
Prob tomorrow goin relook at Neom, parking my vote there in the meantime. My eyes are closing on its own so there are more typos than usual. Also wowee caring about the formatting of this post glgl
@Sabiplz
So then why are you pushing her now based off her eod if you yourself said it was probably towny.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:39 am Like santy is complaining about my reasons to push him are stale but his push on Esooa esp for her eod is inaccurate and stale. It doesn't feel like he believes that push because he's not even trying to reconsider he misread.
Read what I just quoted pls and tell me if you still think this
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

also lol @santygrass esooa saying the shit abt runescape and being busy is NAI thats just her vibe lmao

Return to “Previous Hustles”