Moderator: Community Team

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Sabiplz »

Maybe one irl day I won't be mocked or belittled.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

the last time I was a wolf I pocketed you because you are pathetically easy to pocket and it's called agreeing with things you say like this "oh mac you are so good at mafia and I like your reads let me vote with you," trust me Nanook and I are friends now so I know
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway I'm way outside of wolf range. I'm a galaxy away.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:40 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:39 pm Not saying degradation kinks are weird.
Degradation kinks are weird.. Weird weird... Anyone who has one fess up now so we all can call you names over it

Jk don't I'm stopping now
I have a kink but it isn't this one
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Also Esooa as town is like the one person here I imagine would actually be not just giving Sabi a potato pass and would probably be tilted beyond belief about something or other but instead Esooa is just all "lol mac".

Anyway whatever I tried to muster wim and contribute to solving but once again as soon as I bring up Sabi I get shat on.

Literally no matter what I do in this game someone suspects me for it. Just chop me first I'm donezo.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

the wolf strategy was literally just pocket you by doing what I said then kill you n1 and dance on the grave of your wrong reads like stfu about things you think you know about me lol
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:24 am the last time I was a wolf I pocketed you because you are pathetically easy to pocket and it's called agreeing with things you say like this "oh mac you are so good at mafia and I like your reads let me vote with you," trust me Nanook and I are friends now so I know
What do I have to do with this
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:42 pm degrade me jk unless

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Changed my vote to mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:24 am the last time I was a wolf I pocketed you because you are pathetically easy to pocket and it's called agreeing with things you say like this "oh mac you are so good at mafia and I like your reads let me vote with you," trust me Nanook and I are friends now so I know
:(
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:24 am Also Esooa as town is like the one person here I imagine would actually be not just giving Sabi a potato pass and would probably be tilted beyond belief about something or other but instead Esooa is just all "lol mac".

Anyway whatever I tried to muster wim and contribute to solving but once again as soon as I bring up Sabi I get shat on.

Literally no matter what I do in this game someone suspects me for it. Just chop me first I'm donezo.
ah yes... I wouldn't do that... as opposed to the literal last game I played where you were the host and I said in thread that ONE PERSON called Sabi town by meta and I took that at face value and stopped reading her posts?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:25 am
I was just remembering that one time as a wolf in a mash where you skated by, Zelda mash, by doing nothing but sheeping Mac. Because that's the wolf way
☆Princess Abigail☆

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:43 pm Not really but while catching up a thought popped into my pretty little head.

Mac has said a few times today that solving hk is best. Maybe Mac is right here. But then he says two partners are shielding hk and that's why today is going bad. That doesn't make sense with how hk has played though. Partners bus in this situation not hard shield the guy giving up.

In hk wolf worlds I think two wolves are already voting hk. Spooky I know.
But what if HK is giving up without actually giving up? That's just part of the play.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: mac] aubergine

im done with this
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:24 am Also Esooa as town is like the one person here I imagine would actually be not just giving Sabi a potato pass and would probably be tilted beyond belief about something or other but instead Esooa is just all "lol mac".

ah yes... I wouldn't do that... as opposed to the literal last game I played where you were the host and I said in thread that ONE PERSON called Sabi town by meta and I took that at face value and stopped reading her posts?
their posts sorry

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:25 am
I was just remembering that one time as a wolf in a mash where you skated by, Zelda mash, by doing nothing but sheeping Mac. Because that's the wolf way
Oh yeah lol, pretty sure I endgamed it too
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I love playing mafia with sabi and esooa it's really fun to have players in the game who the minute you dare suspect them you have your entire quality as a human ripped to shreds, such good people
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i hope you all enjoy the rest of this toxic fuckfest
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Can we not do this
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I am voting you moreso for your solving not being well thought out if it helps.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:27 am I love playing mafia with sabi and esooa it's really fun to have players in the game who the minute you dare suspect them you have your entire quality as a human ripped to shreds, such good people
being easy to pocket if people know how to play with you isn't your quality as a human being ripped to shreds lol, you've even said so yourself that you have a tendency to give passes to people who agree with you and that's why I do it then kill you early
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

vote me the fuck out of this stupid game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:28 am I am voting you moreso for your solving not being well thought out if it helps.
whatever trevor
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Who is Trevor my name is Chris

Ok
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

when i flip town i am going to jerk off 4 gallons of cum and send it to you all in the mail
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

You could just try to solve more tbh.

But the cum plan is intriguing.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Can we just not do this at all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:30 am You could just try to solve more tbh.

But the cum plan is intriguing.
yeah i have too much self respect to open myself up to being personally insulted over this game again, I'm just going to shitpost once i calm down and then retire
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:31 am Can we just not do this at all.
i dunno i am pretty set on the jizzmail
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:32 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:31 am Can we just not do this at all.
i dunno i am pretty set on the jizzmail
Plz don't
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:00 pm @santygrass we flippen HKs out here.
@MacDougall

Queek does not listen to beard-things. We be murder-slaying Santygrass, now-now.

Do you not smell it's fear?

Can you imagine the shipping costs
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:36 am Can you imagine the shipping costs
I ship it in shampoo bottles
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

A mafia player having self respect. Well now I know he's lying.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

apologies for my meltdown I am too old for mafia
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:09 pm The correct thing to do here is flip HK. Anyone who is not doing that is playing the game with too much ego or a wolf trying to prolong HKs survival to a later day so they can just miselim him on a worse day.

Which are you non HK voter?
Do not insult Queek's ego, idiot-meat. Queek does not think he is best-best wolf-thing hunter. Queek is best-best wolf-thing hunter.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I am willing to hear you out on things but when I ask for receipts about esooa you start talking about cum shipping it is very odd
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

jack if you were here 10 minutes ago you might have saved me a meltdown
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:39 am I am willing to hear you out on things but when I ask for receipts about esooa you start talking about cum shipping it is very odd
I did not even read the post you're talking about
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:23 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:22 am To elaborate, Esooa's worst wolf tell and something she does to me as wolf in every game is to start getting all cocky and "lol mac" when I push on town. Esooa cannot help but stick it to me when I'm doing stupid shit.
Receipts?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@Esooa

Hi. It is time for your re-evaluation for the day. Earlier you said I was town due to how my posts have been solving. Can you please point out around 5, quote them, and explain why you liked them. I hear you are a good wold so this is a due diligence check. Thank you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:22 am To elaborate, Esooa's worst wolf tell and something she does to me as wolf in every game is to start getting all cocky and "lol mac" when I push on town. Esooa cannot help but stick it to me when I'm doing stupid shit.
Receipts?
Here's my receipt

@Esooa do you do this or not?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:43 am @Esooa

Hi. It is time for your re-evaluation for the day. Earlier you said I was town due to how my posts have been solving. Can you please point out around 5, quote them, and explain why you liked them. I hear you are a good wolf so this is a due diligence check. Thank you.
Ebwop
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:43 am
Receipts?
Here's my receipt

She already said she doesn't. She says she pockets you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:43 am
Receipts?
Here's my receipt

She already said she doesn't. She says she pockets you.
she does both
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hi. It is time for your re-evaluation for the day. Earlier you said I was town due to how my posts have been solving. Can you please point out around 5, quote them, and explain why you liked them. I hear you are a good wold so this is a due diligence check. Thank you.
probably not going to do this or anything else for a bit, just have thread open feeling bad and should probably have closed it by now
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:45 am

probably not going to do this or anything else for a bit, just have thread open feeling bad and should probably have closed it by now
As long as it is done by eod it is fine. Feel better.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

imma make like AB and retire in the middle of this game i think
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

As a bucs fan I am voting you again in my head.

Return to “Previous Hustles”