☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:53 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:24 pm EoD D1 Votecount

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (7) Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, Esooa, Enderwiggin
Updated
Updated x 2

There's no way HK is pure right?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm HK you unfortunately just solve the game with a flip methinks
ok, lay it out then.

HK flips town what happens?
HK flips wolf what happens?

If my flip solves the game then you should be able to lay it out, right?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:39 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm Neon you seem like a wolf getting ahead of yourself. Why is HK a wolf here
how is neon ever a wolf lol
The way she's posting rn is giving me doubts that she's town.
Pushing HK? bruh
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I need to reread everyone's iso.

All my reads have been shit.

Inneed to reread dead townies.

I fjskkwgskwksnxnsmmwjsbz
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@Sabiplz vote hk
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:02 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Also updated

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:13 am NONE OF THIS IS SUPPORTED BY ANYTHING I LOOKED FOR BECAUSE I LOOKED FOR NOTHING

current votes:

Santy: neon, porscha, sabi, lily
HK: santy, esooa, risiing
risiinq: HK

does it make MORE sense if two wolves are on me saying "hk is wolf and even if not he has to die" or does it make LESS sense?

I think the longer the game goes the more I can't be a wolf, if I don't go over here today and Santy is town I expect the dialog tomorrow to be "HK was protected, kill him then kill on the santy wagon" but like I've shown today that I'm not someone worth protecting. I haven't participated, haven't solved, haven't done much of anything at all.

Partially b/c I'm lazy and bad, partially because I scored a PS5, and partially because it stops the narrative of "HK was protected" because again, haven't done shit to protect, there's no reason. The wolf team, if I am a wolf, should have been busing me from D2 onward, even D1 after my outburst.

which would indicate to me that either Santy is a hit OR Santy is the "protect risiinq" wagon.

Now if Santy is NOT a hit I think it's more likely that risiinq IS a hit AND ALSO that there's a wolf on the Santy wagon, of which Sabi makes the least sense (watch it be sabi), then Porscha, then probs a tossup between neon/lily, neither of which I really have a read on.

If Santy IS a hit I'm torn. On the one hand having a wolf there makes sense, and it might be Neon then. But having a wolf be off wagon is also fine here as the "off wagon" is the policy chop that's been hanging on for days now.

UGH. I don't think you can say anything concrete if Santy is a hit. I think you can if Santy isn't a hit.

If Santy is a hit I do not think there are two wolves on my wagon. Which I said above.

game is hard, mafia is dumb, etc etc
as a reminder, I predicted "HK needs to die today" yesterday AND neon is falling back on "need to resolve D1 wagons"
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:43 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:13 am NONE OF THIS IS SUPPORTED BY ANYTHING I LOOKED FOR BECAUSE I LOOKED FOR NOTHING

current votes:

does it make MORE sense if two wolves are on me saying "hk is wolf and even if not he has to die" or does it make LESS sense?

I think the longer the game goes the more I can't be a wolf, if I don't go over here today and Santy is town I expect the dialog tomorrow to be "HK was protected, kill him then kill on the santy wagon" but like I've shown today that I'm not someone worth protecting. I haven't participated, haven't solved, haven't done much of anything at all.

Partially b/c I'm lazy and bad, partially because I scored a PS5, and partially because it stops the narrative of "HK was protected" because again, haven't done shit to protect, there's no reason. The wolf team, if I am a wolf, should have been busing me from D2 onward, even D1 after my outburst.

which would indicate to me that either Santy is a hit OR Santy is the "protect risiinq" wagon.

Now if Santy is NOT a hit I think it's more likely that risiinq IS a hit AND ALSO that there's a wolf on the Santy wagon, of which Sabi makes the least sense (watch it be sabi), then Porscha, then probs a tossup between neon/lily, neither of which I really have a read on.

If Santy IS a hit I'm torn. On the one hand having a wolf there makes sense, and it might be Neon then. But having a wolf be off wagon is also fine here as the "off wagon" is the policy chop that's been hanging on for days now.

UGH. I don't think you can say anything concrete if Santy is a hit. I think you can if Santy isn't a hit.

If Santy is a hit I do not think there are two wolves on my wagon. Which I said above.

as a reminder, I predicted "HK needs to die today" yesterday AND neon is falling back on "need to resolve D1 wagons"
wow you predicted it, good job, now surely we can't kill you
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:43 pm @Sabiplz vote hk
Why
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

there's no hammer and day is 48 hours long because SOMEONE didn't vote for 24 hour days. That person is a wolf.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm HK you unfortunately just solve the game with a flip methinks
ok, lay it out then.

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

if you were so worried about dying maybe don't make up awful reasons to push Risiinq who was the easiest town to kill at that SoD then switch them to even worse reasons to push Santy once Neon changed that
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:43 pm

current votes:

wow you predicted it, good job, now surely we can't kill you
wow you can read, I'm seriously impressed. I'd gone several days assuming you were illiterate.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm if you were so worried about dying maybe don't make up awful reasons to push Risiinq who was the easiest town to kill at that SoD then switch them to even worse reasons to push Santy once Neon changed that
I'd be voting riisinq if they were alive.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 pm
ok, lay it out then.

Fucking hell hit enter accidentally

HK woof woof is in Sabi Me Porscha Lily

HK town Esooa Wilgy die.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

The vibes are bad right nown
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm
Why
Because he is a wolf? I've already said why relating to dead townies if you care about that. And so did Santy. And so did Risiinq. And so did Nanook. Pls just don't do some random dumb vote today and tomorrow
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also HK you've spent the entire game explaining that you need to die to solve d1 but now you don't?

No you still need to die you've always needed to die we are all just dumb. The counter wagon d1 always needs to die.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:48 pm Also HK you've spent the entire game explaining that you need to die to solve d1 but now you don't?

No you still need to die you've always needed to die we are all just dumb. The counter wagon d1 always needs to die.
Especially in a 1 v 1

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If your woof you've done a good job. You've AtEd your way out of d1 played the I'm sorry I need to die card to survive multiple days. Killed every voice against you and had me pocketed.

If your town. I'll say sorry after the game.

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I was thinking maybe TSP/HK but I really don't like Lily's posts today
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Neon was extremely towny yesterday even if wrong, taking the initiative and her reasons were towny too. HK hid behind Neon's push and was just trying to pull gotcha's on everyone in the game while not doing any solving but apparently that's not who we're supposed to be killing today
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:47 pm The vibes are bad right nown
Why lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 pm
Why
Because he is a wolf? I've already said why relating to dead townies if you care about that. And so did Santy. And so did Risiinq. And so did Nanook. Pls just don't do some random dumb vote today and tomorrow
I'm going to reread everyone.

I fucked up this whole game. I kept shielding him and Porscha and idk fjdmdlxnsm
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:47 pm The vibes are bad right nown
Why lol
We have hk insulting players, the tension is at an all time high, I feel extremely lost right now.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Is it Sabi hk? Lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:58 pm I'm still waiting for Santy to use their own words to explain why I'm a a wolf who kills nanook
Santy literally said the reasons why already, but HK kept retreading during EoD that Santy has to appease specifically him with some random bullshit that doesn't matter. The reason is his reason whether he refers back to mine or says it himself. And this was during a time basically everyone else was realizing Santy was town because his posting was OBVIOUSLY towny. HK didn't care, he was just finding bullshit to try and keep him as the kill
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why do you think the vibes aren't bad @Lilypetal
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Odd reaction
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:52 pm Neon was extremely towny yesterday even if wrong, taking the initiative and her reasons were towny too. HK hid behind Neon's push and was just trying to pull gotcha's on everyone in the game while not doing any solving but apparently that's not who we're supposed to be killing today

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm Is it Sabi hk? Lol
Are you sober right now?

Explain
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

I kinda think yes.

But HK needs to die first and than we figure out between you and sabi if he flips woof

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:54 pm
Are you sober right now?

Explain
Reaction fishing a bit
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm Odd reaction
Explain because like I feel confused right now but you are calm?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm Why do you think the vibes aren't bad @Lilypetal
I mean they kinda aren't right now

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

We flip hk and if hk flips w esooa neon are lock v and game is solved
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Maybe I'll need to look at Sabi more tbh I've basically not been reading their posts because I don't like 90% of them lmao no offense
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Is this incorrect, sabi?
☆Princess Abigail☆

This game needs a hammer...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:55 pm We flip hk and if hk flips w esooa neon are lock v and game is solved

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:55 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm Why do you think the vibes aren't bad @Lilypetal
I find that suspicious because my solutions have flipped town so my world view is fucked. I don't get why you and lily are calm about this
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

If hk flips v I kill esooa
If hk flips w we look in wilgz/sabi/porscha
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 pm Is this incorrect, sabi?
I think that's correct without rereading and thinking about everything.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:55 pm
I find that suspicious because my solutions have flipped town so my world view is fucked. I don't get why you and lily are calm about this
Because the solve is a foot in front of our faces if town doesn't just throw more

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 pm If hk flips v I kill esooa
If hk flips w we look in wilgz/sabi/porscha
Why are you clear in both situations?

Why is neon clear in both situations as well?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Is it just lily/neon?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Killing snow just makes me think it's a bit more complex but lol we'll see
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Neon is clear because of her posts she's the only person rn I'd say I'm not willing to reevaluate

Return to “Previous Hustles”