King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm People who have read the whole game and are not Creature/Porcha/SPF is that team viable?
That is the exact 3 people I have been pushing as my team solve for the past 10 pages.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:26 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm People who have read the whole game and are not Creature/Porcha/SPF is that team viable?
Alison solve fr
I have 11 hours and 33 minutes till I have to vote her
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:27 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:26 pm
Alison solve fr
I have 11 hours and 33 minutes till I have to vote her
no, you have the Alison solve lmao
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:01 pm I kinda want to resolve porscha first cause I don't think her and Alison are ever paired
my slot wanted to resolve you. Why shouldnt I just do a 360 and tunnel you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Alright bussing time then

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:29 pm Alright bussing time then

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
bussy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:05 pm i am pretty sure it's aro here but i need to look at his day 1

would not be surprised if he's in the scum team though
can you spell it out for me since I am not just going to take your word
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:05 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:59 pm This conversation started as "you're dying, pick your counterwagon" and you responded by pushing me. So trying to make out like I'm trying to shut you down is fucking dumb. You pushed me, I'm pushing you back. If you want room to solve don't attack me, or if you think I'm mafia by all means attack me but don't sulk about getting shut down. That's just indicative that my points are overwhelming to you tbh. You're acting like a beaten wolf.

"Reee no fair, I pushed Mac and he's pushing me back too hard and shutting me down"

^

You right now.
You are mischaracterizing what I said but I don't feel like having another 10 page shouting match that destroys the thread.

You want to give me room to solve, then help me solve. Who is mafia if I am town if not you?
Well Porscha would be highly likely.

I think Creature is also quite likely in either world because him helping me create the Falcon wagon (and then hedging off it and making me look like the primary exponent) can be counterwagoning a town to save either of you.

After which I'd be looking at players like Lily/Neon.

And my tinfoil on SPF would eventually overwhelm and consume me at some point.
Ftr I was voting Porscha over falcon EOD until I finally had to switch to falcon45ca to save Alison and prevent a tie.
In the event of Alison flipping wolf break post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

creature voting me here is a wolfclaim and if he holds it to the EOD he should be assumed to just be in anti-spew

will answer the other posts directed at me in a bit
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:13 pm There is also the wildcard of Sparkly Buckle. Who cannot be left resolved before lylo.
Yes I can, I am clearly town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:33 pm creature voting me here is a wolfclaim and if he holds it to the EOD he should be assumed to just be in anti-spew

will answer the other posts directed at me in a bit
Sorry I'm too busy bussing you and Porscha and everybody seems to have caught us three so sorry tram we can try better next time.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:21 pm bad read but lucy wanting credit for coming to an alison V creature W world first is towny maybe lol
can you elaborate on why you have trouble reading me
i'm usually quite good at identifying when someone has a towny progression and when someone is putting in genuine effort into solving the ppl around them - one of the main ways that i solve games like this is just going through ISOs and going through individual progressions until i notice a pattern or find something that sticks out to me

you often play in a deliberately ambiguous way where it is difficult to track where your head is at in the moment or how you are getting from point A to point B, which makes it difficult for me to judge whether your reads are coming from an authentic place. i think this is probably the most clearly ive seen you express your view of the game in any of the 3 games ive played with you so far
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

@staypositivefriend you have aro in your top tier, even above lucy? That feels wrong. Aro has been sus to me and you've even vocalised concerns whereas we've both pretty much hard townlocked lucy lol.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:20 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:15 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm If I am lynched always kill Alison/Mac/SPF roughly this order. There should have 1-2 wolves here. If they're all town we deserve to lose because that would mean the strong player trinity all misplayed hard.

I guess I still read Lilypetal and Lucy as misplaying town. Lilypetal brings me some concern because I kinda didn't like her entrance and I'm seeing some things uncharacteristic to what I'm used of town!her but meh.
i hate this post
especially because it goes 24h before eod
yah it feels a bit like anti-spew, not sure why creature is already throwing in the towel and planning for his death when alison is literally still the leading wagon
Hasn't Alison done the exact same?
this response makes no sense because alison was/is in the leading wagon and is widely agreed to be the person who dies today, so it makes sense for her to throw in the towel. it does not make sense for you to throw in the towel

why are you trying to deflect to alison instead of standing up for your own actions?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:27 pm
That is the exact 3 people I have been pushing as my team solve for the past 10 pages.
Mac said you and he had a conversation about how in mountainous you need to resolve day 1 wagons. Are you saying you didnt have this conversation? Why are you trying to not go over so hard when you think that is the case? Why are you not trying to push Porcha?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:22 pm
it's not really lazy, i just dont have any reasons to townread you and if youre town and you want to avoid being in the POE then you should consider playing the game you signed up for
A ) If you dont town read me why am I in POE and not null? You dont say you wold read me so obvious scum slip here trying to widen the POE

B ) I am playing the game I signed up for no need to play like an ass. B.1 ) I subbed in not signed up for, I could have said no B.2) I have a life and do things outside of Mafia, maybe think of that before you get all high and mighty
A. because i have reasons to call everyone in the tiers above you town, even neon, and i have no reason to call you town. neon has towntold and the only reason i have her as null is because the stuff i'm townreading her for is stuff that i tend to read incorrectly more often than not. you have not towntold and you fit broadly with pretty much any feasible team, so you are in the POE by default

B. i'm not getting "high and mighty" - i'm saying that you shouldn't act like you're entitled to be townread when you have barely contributed to the game and when you seem more concerned with playing public relations for your self-image instead of solving the game
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm If I am lynched always kill Alison/Mac/SPF roughly this order. There should have 1-2 wolves here. If they're all town we deserve to lose because that would mean the strong player trinity all misplayed hard.

I guess I still read Lilypetal and Lucy as misplaying town. Lilypetal brings me some concern because I kinda didn't like her entrance and I'm seeing some things uncharacteristic to what I'm used of town!her but meh.
i hate this post
yah it feels a bit like anti-spew, not sure why creature is already throwing in the towel and planning for his death when alison is literally still the leading wagon
this response makes no sense because alison was/is in the leading wagon and is widely agreed to be the person who dies today, so it makes sense for her to throw in the towel. it does not make sense for you to throw in the towel

why are you trying to deflect to alison instead of standing up for your own actions?
I don't know. I've been treated with bad-faith so much I'd rather just command town what to do after I die. Alison prob still needs to be resolved because now I feel like she is playing against her own standards. Mac needs to die D4 if he's still alive and hasn't produced us any pelt. Then you prob have to go if you have only pushed town all game.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:40 pm
Mac said you and he had a conversation about how in mountainous you need to resolve day 1 wagons. Are you saying you didnt have this conversation? Why are you trying to not go over so hard when you think that is the case? Why are you not trying to push Porcha?
read more
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm @staypositivefriend you have aro in your top tier, even above lucy? That feels wrong. Aro has been sus to me and you've even vocalised concerns whereas we've both pretty much hard townlocked lucy lol.
i have to admit that my townread on lucy has grown quite a bit by just interacting with her over the last page. i do think that aro is town though, yeah, even though a good amount of that read is influenced by seeing how he feels like a completely different person than the wolfgame i just saw from him

i would probably have them both on the same tier at this point
Alison

Post by Alison »

I suggest you catch up with the game, as the answers to all of your questions will be revealed momentarily.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:22 pm
it's not really lazy, i just dont have any reasons to townread you and if youre town and you want to avoid being in the POE then you should consider playing the game you signed up for
A ) If you dont town read me why am I in POE and not null? You dont say you wold read me so obvious scum slip here trying to widen the POE

B ) I am playing the game I signed up for no need to play like an ass. B.1 ) I subbed in not signed up for, I could have said no B.2) I have a life and do things outside of Mafia, maybe think of that before you get all high and mighty
A. because i have reasons to call everyone in the tiers above you town, even neon, and i have no reason to call you town. neon has towntold and the only reason i have her as null is because the stuff i'm townreading her for is stuff that i tend to read incorrectly more often than not. you have not towntold and you fit broadly with pretty much any feasible team, so you are in the POE by default

B. i'm not getting "high and mighty" - i'm saying that you shouldn't act like you're entitled to be townread when you have barely contributed to the game and when you seem more concerned with playing public relations for your self-image instead of solving the game
Yet instead of putting Neon in POE you put a special category just for them. So instead of putting me in Null you slammed me down to POE. L A Z Y at best. Wolf at worst

My entrance and day 1 was clearly town. You dont need a volume tell on everyone
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:43 pm My entrance and day 1 was clearly town. You dont need a volume tell on everyone
How was it clearly town?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

neon is in a special category because my intuition tells me she's more likely to be town than not, but i can't substantiate that read with any logic. you are not in my special category because you have not towntold and you have barely played the game

why was your entrance and d1 clearly town for you?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:43 pm My entrance and day 1 was clearly town. You dont need a volume tell on everyone
How was it clearly town?
Source: Dude, trust me.

[spoiler]I just laugh when people try to town clear themselves off NAI actions so I thought I would try it this game and see what happened
[/spoiler]
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Kinda think SPF is too relaxed for the wolfteam to be Porscha + SPF + X.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i hate this post
gee your hard selling out defense of alison sure has fallen by the wayside
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:41 pm

i hate this post

I don't know. I've been treated with bad-faith so much I'd rather just command town what to do after I die. Alison prob still needs to be resolved because now I feel like she is playing against her own standards. Mac needs to die D4 if he's still alive and hasn't produced us any pelt. Then you prob have to go if you have only pushed town all game.
You know what. I was just going to let this post slide by because I kinda agree with it but no. No. We dont just kill good players because they survive too long. Thats exactly what wolves want us to do in some games and know they can get a free lynch out. Policying Mac 2 days in the future is just a post that rubs me the wrong way.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i really kind of doubt that creature says "well what about this scummy thing that ALISON DID" when i called him out for doing something scummy if they were W/W, and creature is openwolfing rn so i maintain my theory that alison is a villager and creature is mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:42 pm
I suggest you catch up with the game, as the answers to all of your questions will be revealed momentarily.
nah i would like you to answer why you were not at the point in which he asked?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:34 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:33 pm unless the third wolf is a straight up full-on-sexual-hormones gambling type of player
this is the most horrifying description of a risky mafia player ive ever seen in my life
I didnt notice this post. Creature please dont talk about me that way [/s]
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:47 pm Kinda think SPF is too relaxed for the wolfteam to be Porscha + SPF + X.
i would definitely not characterize myself as relaxed right now lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:49 pm i really kind of doubt that creature says "well what about this scummy thing that ALISON DID" when i called him out for doing something scummy if they were W/W, and creature is openwolfing rn so i maintain my theory that alison is a villager and creature is mafia
I am in agreement.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:41 pm
read more
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:49 pm
at least someone sees the value in the question
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

vagina
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:43 pm During the latter part of day 1 Alison returned to the thread to find herself wagoned and she stated "I see Porscha and Jack have continued to out even further".

She had already called Porscha an outed wolf, and dropped a case pointing out how every time Porscha was wagoned some imaginary force stopped the wagon.

If this is Alison town. There is no world in which Alison enters day 2 with nothing but an absolute conviction in Porscha being a wolf and pushing her over.

If you read the second to last page in Alison's ISO, there is nothing about Alison's day 2 (or Creature's) that makes a lick of sense for her.

Hell she even postulated Creature as a Porscha teammate ON DAY 1. And Creature is saying I'm making shit up.

It's literally all there. All you have to do is be fucked reading her ISO.

You can also see why Jack is dead through her ISO. Because both Creature AND Alison spewed him town.
Why am I mind melding with Mac?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nya
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:37 pm Mac doesn't make a single sense here. He is blatantly misrepresenting Alison's reads.
I do not like this post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I could be wildly wrong here and Mac is trying to pocket me but I feel like Alison/Creature/X is looking pretty tasty right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have already said this earlier. The answer to both "why didn't you prepare for death coming into D2" and "why are you not deathtunnelling Porscha" is that my immediate impression upon reading the nightkill was that it would be odd for Porscha to make the Jack kill. I didn't have Porscha cleared or anything but it made me doubt it a little and that was why I hesitated to push Porscha and hesitated to commit suicide knowing that Porscha would be chained to me and it would be disastrous if we were both town.

Since then I realized that I don't care since a) Porscha can kill Jack if teamed with SPF, b) my flip helps town move forward with their solving and that is more important, and c) wagonomics heavily implicate a Porscha team anyway.
Alison

Post by Alison »

And I never really hard defended myself even at SOD2. I offered to let you policy me in order to get you to stop tunnelling me and solve with me instead and I was serious about that.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:48 pm

i hate this post

You know what. I was just going to let this post slide by because I kinda agree with it but no. No. We dont just kill good players because they survive too long. Thats exactly what wolves want us to do in some games and know they can get a free lynch out. Policying Mac 2 days in the future is just a post that rubs me the wrong way.
It's day 4.

Mac has succesfully led three horrible mislynches the first three days.

Wolves have only nightkilled potatoes (Jack, Porscha and uh...Neon?).

What do you do?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:58 pm
I have already said this earlier. The answer to both "why didn't you prepare for death coming into D2" and "why are you not deathtunnelling Porscha" is that my immediate impression upon reading the nightkill was that it would be odd for Porscha to make the Jack kill. I didn't have Porscha cleared or anything but it made me doubt it a little and that was why I hesitated to push Porscha and hesitated to commit suicide knowing that Porscha would be chained to me and it would be disastrous if we were both town.

Since then I realized that I don't care since a) Porscha can kill Jack if teamed with SPF, b) my flip helps town move forward with their solving and that is more important, and c) wagonomics heavily implicate a Porscha team anyway.
Wait.... so it cant be porcha... then it can be... but there isnt a big post you would usually make saying "Wait guys, I have been reading the game wrong. Perhaps it is porcha, lets tunnel her because her wagon was also one EOD1"? You are just happy to take all the flakk? Or maybe you didnt think about it until now and you have to come up with an answer for it?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison/Mac/SPF contains 1-2 wolves

aro/Boq/Neon/Porscha contains the other 1-2 wolve

Guessing Lily, Lucy, NANOOK, Rondo and Sean are all just town. If not then gg.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:59 pm

i hate this post

It's day 4.

What do you do?
Its day 2? Jack and Falcon are dead?

Oh you mean in the event of. Sure. BUT that is so long in the future the fact that you are thinking about this to try and policy mac now and not trust that the team will get there is just a bit too much digging a grave before its time for me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:01 pm Wait.... so it cant be porcha... then it can be... but there isnt a big post you would usually make saying "Wait guys, I have been reading the game wrong. Perhaps it is porcha, lets tunnel her because her wagon was also one EOD1"? You are just happy to take all the flakk? Or maybe you didnt think about it until now and you have to come up with an answer for it?
I have no idea what the first half of your post is saying.

I hesitated to push Porscha/commit suicide screaming for her head when I had doubts it was Porscha due to the NK. I explored wolf teams like Neon/SPF/Lilypetal for example. Later on in the day I went back to thinking Porscha is wolf, and explicitly said that and pushed that world. The current world I am pushing, which I have been pushing for quite a while, is Porscha/SPF/Creature and nothing has made me think that it is incorrect. I have already explained this before you even came into the thread.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:03 pm Alison/Mac/SPF contains 1-2 wolves

Why are you clearing Rondo? What is even the basis for these reads?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:03 pm

It's day 4.

What do you do?

Oh you mean in the event of. Sure. BUT that is so long in the future the fact that you are thinking about this to try and policy mac now and not trust that the team will get there is just a bit too much digging a grave before its time for me
Mac already led falcon. He seemsto be leading Alison and me now. I know I'm town. So that's why I'm very suspicious of Mac in the world Alison is town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:05 pm

Clared in the same way jack was cleared :llama:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:05 pm

I feel like he's being too reckless to be wolf. Also he prob looks good if you flip wolf.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:03 pm

It's day 4.

What do you do?

Mac already led falcon. He seemsto be leading Alison and me now. I know I'm town. So that's why I'm very suspicious of Mac in the world Alison is town.
I dont disagree if Alison flips town I am doing a 720 on Mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”