King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Boquise »

i honestly think wolf!Alison would be pissed if a slanker wolf slot (Nanook/Rondo) would vote her there tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:38 pm i honestly think wolf!Alison would be pissed if a slanker wolf slot (Nanook/Rondo) would vote her there tbh
on d1 maybe yeah, but i also think she would consider bussing her to be mandatory on d2 - onward
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am Hmmm, so Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy town.

If I sheep Lucy and Mac's tr on Rondo, that's 5 town there including me.

A POE formed of Boq/SPF/Nanook/Lily formed.

If I had to pick who I believe is the towniest from that POE, I would lean slightly on Boq. But that's kind of where I am at rn.

Obv if I am wrong somewhere on my town reads, I'd like someone to step up and debate me on this.

But with Porscha, Seanzie, WIlgy, and Rondo. Is there anyone in here that anyone dislikes or doesn't town read?
can you walk me through your townreads on porscha and seanzie?

i was coming into today expecting to get to a world where wilgy was mafia but i actually feel that my analysis of him (particularly the way his predcessor approached the EOD1) is starting to imply the opposite, so i think i can understand a world where you get to him being town. but why do you think that porscha/seanzie are town?

i think the best thing i can say about porscha is that she looks quite good from a purely NKA angle, and that the way alison treated her throughout d1-d2 felt vaguely non-partnery (I'm taking this with a grain of salt though because i think alison is quite good at manipulating partner interactions)

i'm struggling to find good reasons to townread seanzie even if i thought he sounded vaguely villagery during my conversation with him earlier
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I will also say that I think the Neon/DrWilgy slot is town, due to Alison flipping w.

My town is:
Seanzie, DrWilgy, Porscha (I dont think Alison wanted to bus Porscha during D1 when there were other players she could have pushed if they are town, i.e. Nanook, Sparkles. Alison's treatment of Porscha should spew Porscha clear for a long while).

I am also noting that almost every dead town player has been scum reading me which is... yeah, lol. Though that's usually how it goes! Town scum reads me and scum town reads.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

unfortunately im starting to think that lilypetal might be mafia
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:40 pm
Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:38 pm i honestly think wolf!Alison would be pissed if a slanker wolf slot (Nanook/Rondo) would vote her there tbh
on d1 maybe yeah, but i also think she would consider bussing her to be mandatory on d2 - onward
Yeah that I agree with tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm I will also say that I think the Neon/DrWilgy slot is town, due to Alison flipping w.

My town is:
Seanzie, DrWilgy, Porscha (I dont think Alison wanted to bus Porscha during D1 when there were other players she could have pushed if they are town, i.e. Nanook, Sparkles. Alison's treatment of Porscha should spew Porscha clear for a long while).

I am also noting that almost every dead town player has been scum reading me which is... yeah, lol. Though that's usually how it goes! Town scum reads me and scum town reads.
why the townread on seanzie? i can kind of understand the other two
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm I will also say that I think the Neon/DrWilgy slot is town, due to Alison flipping w.

My town is:

my town is.
seanzie, drwilgy, porscha, lily*
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm

My town is:

his push on me
his reaction for getting town read by me tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also why the townread on lily?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:43 pm

My town is:

his push on me
can u be more specific pls
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i guess lily cheering me on when i began pushing neon and gave me support at my annoyance could be rand>wolf
feels bad tho

will have to recheck post 1811
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:44 pm
Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:43 pm

My town is:

his push on me
can u be more specific pls
sorry
just have been writing about it... for the last half of yesterday, and on d2 tbh
i could go find my old post in my iso
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:44 pm also why the townread on lily?
Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:33 pm here are some d1 and d2 notes i made (the relevant ones):
Seanzie voting Alison clears Seanzie if Alison wolf
1811 - save alison pls from lily

I dont think wolf!Lily writes "save alison" tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm unfortunately im starting to think that lilypetal might be mafia
why
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i dont rlly understand why you think lily wouldn't make a post that says "save alison" as mafia

im not even convinced that she's mafia, it just seems to clearly be within her wolfrange
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:35 pm

Seanzie is playing in an extremely limited way. Scum is usually seen casting a wide net so if their preferred misyeet occurs, they are not left with zero reads. However scum CAN play like this and I have seen it happen. I am still leaning to Seanzie being town. Mostly because he is stubbornly informing everyone that he is indeed still in his scum range. It feels like it is coming from a pov where you are irritated that people are looking down on your scum game/clearing you too easily (thus underestimating you) and this is something an actual wolf WANTS town to do. Whereas a town player has a more holistic mindset where this reaction can stem from.

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:48 pm i dont rlly understand why you think lily wouldn't make a post that says "save alison" as mafia

im not even convinced that she's mafia, it just seems to clearly be within her wolfrange
because of the way alison does not want her partners to associate with her by open wolfing
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i have also just paraphrased the post and looking through my notes tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:09 pm locktown: Rondo, Aro
town: Porscha
rest
scum: Boq, Alison
lockscum: lily
level 0 red but i really doubt maf kills lily if she was totally off the mark here. these reads are proly >rand accurate
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i gotta sleep now tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:50 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:48 pm i dont rlly understand why you think lily wouldn't make a post that says "save alison" as mafia

because of the way alison does not want her partners to associate with her by open wolfing
if that's the metric you are using to townread ppl then i should be your strongest townread
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:47 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm unfortunately im starting to think that lilypetal might be mafia
why
-she has been orbiting around me for this entire game in a way that makes me think that i've been clearing her too easily and holding her wolfgame to too low of a standard. i think she fits the archetype of a wolf who has been attempting to pocket me

-lucy was confident she was mafia and died

-she has been one of the least invested solvers/posters over the last several dayphases, particularly today

-i don't have any real reasons to townread her that extend beyond "tone", even though i think she has been quite tonally impressive in some posts
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:50 pm
rest
level 0 red but i really doubt maf kills lily if she was totally off the mark here. these reads are proly >rand accurate
you mean lucy right
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:51 pm

if that's the metric you are using to townread ppl then i should be your strongest townread
no tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:52 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:50 pm
rest
you mean lucy right
omg why do i keep doing this

yes i do
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:53 pm

no tbh
ok but why not? what's the difference in ur mind?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:53 pm

no tbh
i am too tired to explain rn in clear words
i think alison would hold you two at different standards
i also think outright stating "save alison" could be regarded as a worse thing

i dont even remember whats really in that post tbh

btw
lily and alison happened in a fight where Alison told Lily to become the slave of Lucy, and vote like Lucy
genuine question: is that a w/w thing
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nah, you said that alison does not want her partners to associate with her by open wolfing, and i defended alison even more aggressively than lily did. by those standards, i should be blatantly town from your point of view. is the reason why i'm not because u need to keep me in ur POE to win the game?

also i don't immediately see a reason why it couldn't be W/W but it does feel unpartnered on a surface level
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:58 pm nah, you said that alison does not want her partners to associate with her by open wolfing, and i defended alison even more aggressively than lily did. by those standards, i should be blatantly town from your point of view. is the reason why i'm not because u need to keep me in ur POE to win the game?

also i don't immediately see a reason why it couldn't be W/W but it does feel unpartnered on a surface level
No, it is because I am infinitely more scared of your wolf game and why I tunnelled you in spec chat dvc until your flip, and kept you in null through the whole D1. And how, during this game, even when you have defended me, you have not used this intel you should know and should be affected by when trying to read me :wowee:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:42 am Alright, I summon Cydra Core letting me search for Cyber Repair Plant and adding it to my hand. After I play Machine Duplication, allowing me to search for 2 Cydras and special summoning them from my deck. I then use Cydra Core as material to link into Salamangreat Almiraj. From here I XYZ summon Cydra Nova using the two Cydras material placing them underneath. I then activate Cydra Nova's effect, detachihg a Cydra material to special summon that Cydra from the GY. Lastly, I XYZ summon Cydra Infinite over Cydra Nova and set two cards. Your turn Lily.
i play an island, i tap my island, i cast sol ring, i tap sol ring and pay 2 colorless for [VOTE: SPF] aubergine

I pass my turn
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

thunderdome?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

you know my wolfrange?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

by the holy rite of MacDougall i hereby declare a thunderdome with SPF
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

it's actually very easy to check my wolfrange tbh i have played 2 wolf games so far and my most recent one was a disaster. it's obvious for me how out of my wolfrange i am but you can check if you'd like.

I wolfed in Clue Alias Mafia on MU and a upick 2 on MU

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... lias-Mafia ( I was Rev green)

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -a-upick-2
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I'm here, I'm caught up. Wagons look fine. Carry on.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am Hmmm, so Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy town.

If I had to pick who I believe is the towniest from that POE, I would lean slightly on Boq. But that's kind of where I am at rn.

Obv if I am wrong somewhere on my town reads, I'd like someone to step up and debate me on this.

But with Porscha, Seanzie, WIlgy, and Rondo. Is there anyone in here that anyone dislikes or doesn't town read?

i was coming into today expecting to get to a world where wilgy was mafia but i actually feel that my analysis of him (particularly the way his predcessor approached the EOD1) is starting to imply the opposite, so i think i can understand a world where you get to him being town. but why do you think that porscha/seanzie are town?

i think the best thing i can say about porscha is that she looks quite good from a purely NKA angle, and that the way alison treated her throughout d1-d2 felt vaguely non-partnery (I'm taking this with a grain of salt though because i think alison is quite good at manipulating partner interactions)

i'm struggling to find good reasons to townread seanzie even if i thought he sounded vaguely villagery during my conversation with him earlier
So, I kind of explained my Seanzie tr earlier if you want to reread it. But basically boils down to meta and his posting here has been similar to his town games that I skimmed in comparison to his mafia games. He has had more "teasing" and "condescending" posts here that I saw when reading through his town games.

Yea, with Wiggles, it's a mix of purely the vote switch at EoD and when it happened from questioning others about it, and also, Wigly's posting and entrance felt pretty good and their interactions with Lily and Boq felt townie. It seemed like they were trying to generate content through those interactions to get a better read from them which I thought is rand >V

With Porscha, it is mainly the unpairing from Alison from d1 and d2 and I believe Alison basically spewed Porscha tbh. I also beleive Porscha had some ATE moments and kind of "defeatism moment" that appeared townie when they were just kind of accepting their death at times.

What are your thoughts on Boq, Nanook, and Lily?

Cause it seems like you do seem to sr Lily a bit.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:53 pm

no tbh
i am too tired to explain rn in clear words
i think alison would hold you two at different standards
i also think outright stating "save alison" could be regarded as a worse thing

i dont even remember whats really in that post tbh

btw
lily and alison happened in a fight where Alison told Lily to become the slave of Lucy, and vote like Lucy
genuine question: is that a w/w thing
Tbh, I wouldn't put it past Alison to make a post like that to a partner, the only thing that I thought was mildly non w/w was Lily's reaction to Alison making that comment and stating "I do what I want" "You can't control me."
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Boquise wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:25 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:58 pm nah, you said that alison does not want her partners to associate with her by open wolfing, and i defended alison even more aggressively than lily did. by those standards, i should be blatantly town from your point of view. is the reason why i'm not because u need to keep me in ur POE to win the game?

No, it is because I am infinitely more scared of your wolf game and why I tunnelled you in spec chat dvc until your flip, and kept you in null through the whole D1. And how, during this game, even when you have defended me, you have not used this intel you should know and should be affected by when trying to read me :wowee:
how should i be using that intel in this game to get a better read on you?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[*]
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:11 pm
thunderdome?
i think it's funny that your reaction to me suggesting that you might be a wolf is to immediately vote me and thunderdome me. i want to believe that youre a panicked wolf who knows they can get away with a lazy vote on me bcuz i struggle to believe that you would play in such a shamelessly shallow way as town
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:12 pm

you know my wolfrange?
i have specced both of your wolfgames to varying degrees but i don't claim to have a godread on ur meta. im saying the thing that boq was calling you towny for is easily within the wolfrange of any half decent wolf, which you clearly are
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 pm

So, I kind of explained my Seanzie tr earlier if you want to reread it. But basically boils down to meta and his posting here has been similar to his town games that I skimmed in comparison to his mafia games. He has had more "teasing" and "condescending" posts here that I saw when reading through his town games.

Yea, with Wiggles, it's a mix of purely the vote switch at EoD and when it happened from questioning others about it, and also, Wigly's posting and entrance felt pretty good and their interactions with Lily and Boq felt townie. It seemed like they were trying to generate content through those interactions to get a better read from them which I thought is rand >V

With Porscha, it is mainly the unpairing from Alison from d1 and d2 and I believe Alison basically spewed Porscha tbh. I also beleive Porscha had some ATE moments and kind of "defeatism moment" that appeared townie when they were just kind of accepting their death at times.

What are your thoughts on Boq, Nanook, and Lily?

Cause it seems like you do seem to sr Lily a bit.
okay. i have no familarity with how seanzie plays as either alignment, so meta reads on him mean very little to me

i'm struggling to know what to do with boq because i think that some basic stuff about the gamestate points to him being town (such as the way he reacted to pressure throughout the last few dayphases, and the way he defended alison at a point when alison almost certainly almost would have wanted her partners to bus her, and in general him projecting the same general mindset as me in a way that didn't come off like he was trying to piggyback/copy my worldview). the reason why i'm struggling to call him town is because his solving today is weak, his reads feel pulled out of a hat (such as townreading lilypetal for making a post that any wolf would half a braincell would be capable of making) and i feel like he's going out of his way to try to set himself up to vote me because he feels like he doesn't have any other options today

with nanook i'm mostly just taking the approach of "trust that mac read him correctly and then blame him if im wrong" bcuz it's clear that for whatever reason that i've lost my ability to read nanook's alignment and that most of his posts feel explicitly non-alignment indicative to me, i wouldn't touch him todat at any rate

with lily, i think she might be a deepwolf that i cleared too easily for bad reasons,and i think her reaction to me callign her a potential wolf is bar none the wolfiest thing she's done in this game so far. i also think the fact that lucy had her as her legacy scumread reflects mildly badly on her
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i'm really sleep deprived but i'll be around a decent amount tomorrow

really hope that i dont get miseliminated today because half the game is barely even playing when i am blatantly town to anyone who even slightly understands my wolf meta or how i tend to play games. if u cant figure out that im town then just trust that mac was right about me and that i wouldn't kill him when he was constantly shielding me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

tbh i dont know ur wolf meta and i am okay being swayed either way. @staypositivefriend so if we're both town, who do you think the final 2 wolves are?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:07 pm [*]
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:11 pm
thunderdome?
i think it's funny that your reaction to me suggesting that you might be a wolf is to immediately vote me and thunderdome me. i want to believe that youre a panicked wolf who knows they can get away with a lazy vote on me bcuz i struggle to believe that you would play in such a shamelessly shallow way as town
hey thats mean
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

cuz like spf we've both been horrifically wrong for the past 3 phases so i want you to be my town buddy i think it would be a quirky comeback if we reverse swept this game
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:14 pm i'm really sleep deprived but i'll be around a decent amount tomorrow

really hope that i dont get miseliminated today because half the game is barely even playing when i am blatantly town to anyone who even slightly understands my wolf meta or how i tend to play games. if u cant figure out that im town then just trust that mac was right about me and that i wouldn't kill him when he was constantly shielding me
He did have a tinfoil because you were sheilding Alison knowing what kind of behaviour she could display and calling her town which could be why he died night 2. I am not going to shield your spot when exactly that happened and I haven't felt good about you all game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

i was coming into today expecting to get to a world where wilgy was mafia] but i actually feel that my analysis of him (particularly the way his predcessor approached the EOD1) is starting to imply the opposite, so i think i can understand a world where you get to him being town. but why do you think that porscha/seanzie are town?

uuuuh even after wilgy's entire gameplay from yesterday? are we playing the same game?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm Creature, falcon, and Seanzie are all town.
rule of three? lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:40 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:02 pm Alison is a wolf in this game I think.

I think Lilypetal is also a wolf.

I think the third is probably like ... Seanzie?
Why is Alison a wolf?
it doesn't matter nobody is going to chop her on fay 1 for reasons I give
true
but you should give your reasons anyway in case you get ml'd or nk'd
the way she is making matter of fact reads such as "these three players are town" with no reasoning offered, on slots it is sub optimal for Alison to be shielding because they are not >rand town slots anyway indicates Alison is not legitimately trying to sort alignments and is more interested in making people feel a way
This is an incredibly hypocritical post to make after you went "meh" and dipped when I tried to talk to you about the game... and it is doubly hypocritical to accuse me of throwing out matter of fact reads with no reasoning when you did the same yourself in your original post accusing me/lily/Seanzie of being wolves.

Have you never seen me give matter of fact reads and only explain reasoning when asked? Why are my townreads not >rand town?
lol!

Return to “Previous Hustles”