King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 130

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:32 pm lucy is probably my top townread.
Lol Alison should've been auto yeeted for this d1.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm Creature, falcon, and Seanzie are all town.
Rule of 3?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:46 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:11 am My two yeetables are in Sean.

Neat.
Tell me about Boq.
Boq I'd say is still the 3rd yeetable.

Their reads seem to be very off base and they've done things that I can see coming from a W mindset. HOWEVER, during my spat with them they ended up seeming like a frustrated townie as opposed to a caught wolf.

Like, I still want BoQ yeeted for the oddities I observed, but it's nith the priority.
I will demand vindication if it is revealed that my read on Seanzie is correct tbh
Why? I never implied that the Seanzie read was wrong. I trust you on that one in spite of that having nothing to do with your alignment
Because you called it abnormal and I am being partly suspected because of that read tbh.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:28 pm Boq has been ~fine and he has the ability to clear himself + find mafia when he is town. I wouldn't vote him.
I'm finding Alison re Boq to be pretty teammate able so far.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:46 pm
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:11 am My two yeetables are in Sean.

Neat.
Tell me about Boq.
Boq I'd say is still the 3rd yeetable.

Their reads seem to be very off base and they've done things that I can see coming from a W mindset. HOWEVER, during my spat with them they ended up seeming like a frustrated townie as opposed to a caught wolf.

Like, I still want BoQ yeeted for the oddities I observed, but it's nith the priority.
I will demand vindication if it is revealed that my read on Seanzie is correct tbh
Why? I never implied that the Seanzie read was wrong. I trust you on that one in spite of that having nothing to do with your alignment
Because you called it abnormal and I am being partly suspected because of that read tbh.
Again, the read isn't abnormal, it's the presentation of the read and confidence in it.

It still lacked the fuzzy line that a town has.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Read Alison's d1. Didn't really change anything.

SPF, Boq and Lily are all in the same "I'd really hate to be in fx with them still around"

I will note, I see some Lily questions that just go nowhere. I'm not sure if Alison is a wolf to fake engagement with an aly through meaningless questions, but I do think it is somewhat wolfy in general.

Also Alison has a strange Posture when it comes to Sean. They never talk about Sean in isolation. Potentially putting a mask around a teammate?

I didn't see anything where Alison is like "Nook is/isn't my teammate and here's a horseradish for your kidney"
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Meh, nvm.

Sean/Nook/Porscha/Aro locktown.

Last two wolves are in SPF, Lily, Boq, Rondo.

Game is set, let the heads roll, if wrong I accept the loss.
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:51 pm Meh, nvm.

I'm pretty sure if you read Alison's day 2 you can see that she was setting me up to be MLed. I'm fine being poe'd but I rather we kill in an order of wolfiness
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:58 pm

I'm pretty sure if you read Alison's day 2 you can see that she was setting me up to be MLed. I'm fine being poe'd but I rather we kill in an order of wolfiness
Advise me as to why the remaining members of PoE are wolves.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

i'm fairly busy today but i'll be here on and off for the last 2 hours of the day. can everyone give 2 names that they're willing to vote today?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:35 pm i'm fairly busy today but i'll be here on and off for the last 2 hours of the day. can everyone give 2 names that they're willing to vote today?
You and Lily
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:02 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:58 pm

Advise me as to why the remaining members of PoE are wolves.
I don't really agree with rondo in the poe but I don't disagree enough to say anything.

SPF may be a wolf for shielding Alison day 1. How I see it is that as a wolf, after saving Alison from death day 1 she couldn't really drop the act and had to continue town reading alison. Alison's fervent "spf is a wolf" could be attempted distancing for the inevitable alison wolf flip. Like someone pointed out (aro?), spf says alison should be read on results but kinda threw that out the window this game which points more towards the world where they're w/w

boq i am literally just tinfoiling for the jack death tbh and alison's comment about spf and boq being bad day 1 wagons compared to like 4 town players she recommended as wagons

if i was voting on wolfiest to least wolfy i would vote spf, then boq, then rondo.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

well it wasn't reasonable to read alison on results on d2 because falcon, who she was actively defending, died on d2. it was somewhat reasonable to read alison by results on d3, which is part of why i didn't resist the wagon on her. you are overstating what "read by results" means tbh - it doesn't mean that the person is not allowed to be wrong at any point
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lily you keep making me so paranoid about you
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:54 pm well it wasn't reasonable to read alison on results on d2 because falcon, who she was actively defending, died on d2. it was somewhat reasonable to read alison by results on d3, which is part of why i didn't resist the wagon on her. you are overstating what "read by results" means tbh - it doesn't mean that the person is not allowed to be wrong at any point
fair, regardless my point still stands that if we're judging that as the poe you are the wolfiest player there

are u a wolf? idk lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:55 pm lily you keep making me so paranoid about you
i am pretty sure both of us will be flipped soon so no need to be paranoid

honestly i get why someone like wilgz would throw me in the poe but you're not convinced that I can't be associated with alison?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:57 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:55 pm lily you keep making me so paranoid about you

honestly i get why someone like wilgz would throw me in the poe but you're not convinced that I can't be associated with alison?
why couldn't you be? bcuz of the slave thing?
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:47 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:10 am I too love flash wagons [VOTE: Lily] aubergine
Flash wagons are -EV :(
Why?
we can talk about it postgame lol.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:58 pm

she also pushed me kinda hard for swapping my vote eod and just her handling of me on day 1 too

at least to me it's obvious she was treating my slot the same way she was treating porscha and jack
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lily i'll be upfront in saying that i'm struggling to conceptualize a realistic view of the game that doesn't involve you being a wolf. in a world where both of us are town, who do you think the most likely team is? who are the maf in that world?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:11 pm Also, on a side note, I was looking through SPF’s post/discussion about her favorite memory, and I noticed that her tone and language used there does seem similar to her posts throughout this game and seems to be consistent. Especially with her language in posts where she has ATE, and it’s making me feel conflicted because it might indiciate that she is likely town.

To make sure that I get second opinions on this, @DrWilgy @Porscha, can you also do me a favor and look at SPF’s post where she talks about her favorite memory and compare that language with some of her other posts in the game? Because I was doing that a bit before work and I noticed they seem similar. Would like your thoughts as well, but that is how I’m feeling rn and it might mean that SPF is likely town.
I think I may be missing the point, are there two specific posts that you compared?
So it's their experience post they talked about which you quoted right before this post. I wanted to see what u think about her tone in relation to that post in relation to just her other posts in the game. The tone and language used seem similar. I had her talk about an "objective true experience" to see how her tone and language within those postings would be compared within her in game posting and reads.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm lily i'll be upfront in saying that i'm struggling to conceptualize a realistic view of the game that doesn't involve you being a wolf. in a world where both of us are town, who do you think the most likely team is? who are the maf in that world?
boq aro
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 pm

she also pushed me kinda hard for swapping my vote eod and just her handling of me on day 1 too

at least to me it's obvious she was treating my slot the same way she was treating porscha and jack
i feel like you're being inconsistent by saying that the way alison pushed on you is clearing for you because it was similar to how she treated porscha/jack, but the way she pushed on me isn't clearing for me even though she also treated me similarly to porscha/jack. it feels like you are trying to have it both ways tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:19 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:55 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:32 pm cuz its like day 1 legacy wont matter this far into the future normally people aren't going to care that much right?

but if jack was right on the money then killing him is so high value, especially with 2 more days of alison needing to die to drown out searching for the other 2 wolves
I get the feeling you are picking and choosing some legacies to follow. Like I feel like all the townies that have died should be listened to and have their own voice.

Like I understand that Lucy was sr you, but then you bring up the argument that “Lucy was killed to frame you.” So it feels that you are picking and choosing different night kills to focus on.
Because I have come to agree with spf that the lucy kill would happen regardless of who the wolves are. I'm not going to look for something where there is nothing. You sure are selective this game, aro.
What were ur thoughts on the Mac nk then?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm lily i'll be upfront in saying that i'm struggling to conceptualize a realistic view of the game that doesn't involve you being a wolf. in a world where both of us are town, who do you think the most likely team is? who are the maf in that world?
boq aro
yeah maybe, that's a world i've been considering but i honestly think aro has been posting really towny over the last ~12 hours or so (mostly the concert thing if im being honest) so im also struggling to get to a world where he's a wolf

is it just boq/aro then? no other possible teams FYPOV if we are T/T?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:03 pm
boq aro
so are you just saying me and SPF are a difference check lol? Cause it seems like everytime you think SPF is town, you look at me, and everytime you think I am town, you look at SPF.

I want you to be transparent and clear about this.

Because earlier you stated a poe of wolfiest to towniest with SPF/Boq/Rondo.

So where do you get the dichotomy of me and SPF?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

why would wolf aro even go out of his way to townread me for such a complex and convoluted reason at a point when i am easily miselimmable and when he has spent the entirety of this game positioning himself to be able to push on me? it doesn't make any damn sense
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:04 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 pm

i feel like you're being inconsistent by saying that the way alison pushed on you is clearing for you because it was similar to how she treated porscha/jack, but the way she pushed on me isn't clearing for me even though she also treated me similarly to porscha/jack. it feels like you are trying to have it both ways tbh
idk ur reads on eachother were symbiotic u were like oh look shes pushing on me that means shes town

it's just different

ill put up quotes when i have time ig
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:07 pm why would wolf aro even go out of his way to townread me for such a complex and convoluted reason at a point when i am easily miselimmable and when he has spent the entirety of this game positioning himself to be able to push on me? it doesn't make any damn sense
yea it wouldn't he's probs town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Spf is literally outed lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:11 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:07 pm why would wolf aro even go out of his way to townread me for such a complex and convoluted reason at a point when i am easily miselimmable and when he has spent the entirety of this game positioning himself to be able to push on me? it doesn't make any damn sense
so am i mafia then?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm Spf is literally outed lol
why

Spf is literally outed lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm Spf is literally outed lol
why
Sometimes I like dramatic statements
staypositivefriend
Hitman

why
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nanook if ur town then pls stop wolf siding
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Lilypetal did you have the chance to look at SPF's post and lmk what u think of the comparisons there within her other posts in the game. I'd like to hear ur thoughts.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm
so am i mafia then?
yes
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:14 pm nanook if ur town then pls stop wolf siding
i understand the irony in me saying this but still
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:14 pm @Lilypetal did you have the chance to look at SPF's post and lmk what u think of the comparisons there within her other posts in the game. I'd like to hear ur thoughts.
meh didnt do much for me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm
so am i mafia then?
yes
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Lilypetal can you explain this percieved difference check you have between SPF and I? You talked about it a little before in regards to how Alison was treated, but I want to hear out your progression there. Because if we are not w/w, that means there is still another mafia out there.

So it seems like in everyworld, you seem to have Boq in it as well from my understanding?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i would also like lily to explain why she perceives there to be a difference check between me/aro
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:14 pm @Lilypetal did you have the chance to look at SPF's post and lmk what u think of the comparisons there within her other posts in the game. I'd like to hear ur thoughts.
meh didnt do much for me
So did you notice a similarity in language within that post and her others in the game?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:16 pm @Lilypetal can you explain this percieved difference check you have between SPF and I? You talked about it a little before in regards to how Alison was treated, but I want to hear out your progression there. Because if we are not w/w, that means there is still another mafia out there.

So it seems like in everyworld, you seem to have Boq in it as well from my understanding?
idk if it's a difference check i've just been sus of you all game

tbh it could be rondo like wilgz said in his poe i just have trouble reading people my first game with them

i do think boq is a wolf though yeah him being a wolf glues together my world view rn
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:17 pm
meh didnt do much for me
So did you notice a similarity in language within that post and her others in the game?
i did but i'm not sure how much value i'd personally put in that read
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:17 pm i would also like lily to explain why she perceives there to be a difference check between me/aro
The thing that I am trying to understand is that if she believes you and I are different SPF, then there is still one mafia out there and with how Lily has focused on mainly me/SPF/Boq, that would always make Boq always mafia from her POV, so I am trying to understand who else she thinks the other mafia is if she has this dichotamy between SPF and I. I know I am town and I think SPF might be town mainly with the experiment I tried yesterday and noticing some similarity in language/tone in her posts.

Also @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME did you have any thoughts on the SPF post I was pointing out earlier in regards to their comparison with their language/tone from that post to their others?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:18 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:16 pm @Lilypetal can you explain this percieved difference check you have between SPF and I? You talked about it a little before in regards to how Alison was treated, but I want to hear out your progression there. Because if we are not w/w, that means there is still another mafia out there.

idk if it's a difference check i've just been sus of you all game

tbh it could be rondo like wilgz said in his poe i just have trouble reading people my first game with them

i do think boq is a wolf though yeah him being a wolf glues together my world view rn
ok, thanks. You can disregard my most recent question then, since this answers it.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:18 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:17 pm
meh didnt do much for me
i did but i'm not sure how much value i'd personally put in that read
Hmmm, I main I've seen it in video before and it works. The thing is, if someone was expecting it, they can def fake it easily, and idk if SPF expected something like that given her response of "Lmfao that's clever." I feel like that experience was a true statement from her as well. I feel as there is some merit to differentiating how someone speaks when telling the truth when telling lies, so noticing that similarity is something that is giving me pause. Kind of like a lie detector you know XD. Not perfect, but I think it def has some merit.

Return to “Previous Hustles”