NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:22 am
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am There's one in Wilgy or pyxxy, leaning Wilgy for creature-y reasons. But it's definitely not omgus.
why do you think one in these two specifically? also does anyone have a link to the great Pyxxy wolf game that's been mentioned a couple times?

also if Neon's best wolf game was the one she linked on Mafiauniverse, she's probably town here.. she barely posted in comparison and seems completely different. i couldn't figure out how to ISO on the other site though.
I can find the pyxxy game but it's also webdip and it has some toxic stuff going on in it lol
was already listed anyway
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:42 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm how long are you going to use that stale argument before you're just a wolf, Creature?

tbh.

also yeah Falcon could be mafia.

my top townreads are now Wilgy/Schiavetto/Anne/Jack.

B)
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:54 pm and yeah my thought on jack is he will flip town but i don't oppose his flip if only to advance the game at this point.
It was you I was thinking of. You weren't pushing for Creature like Wilgy was, but I remember this post now. You're all like "Creature might be wolf" then Lucy voted Jack and you were like "uhh... maybe not". As if you WANTED WANTED WANTED to push Creature but you were more worried about your thread positioning than you should be.

And yeah, you definitely tried to save Jack.

Bad.

Obscurity has high deepwolf potential. Not worth going for today, but they should not be given a pass moving forward.
it was an ephemeral thought i had but legit 10 minutes later i was like "creature still town, NVM" which was hours before EOD; + where did i try to save jack? pretty strongly was okay with him flipping all day.

i don't think it's unreasonable to assume i could be a deepwolf though, so fair enough. i'd like to think for the amount of effort i've put into this game i could've pretty easily saved jack if we were partners (or otherwise taken a strong stance against him and been ubercleared) rather than a lameass "welp he'll prob flip town but let's flip him" but i don't think it's unreasonable to tinfoil.
Continually saying that you think Jack is town is trying to save Jack, regardless of how many times you also say something like "but I'm okay with him flipping".
Hey this feels awfully similar to what I said earlier lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ugh I'm so [REDACTED] right now i'll be back in a bit to try and make my brain work
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:39 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am There's one in Wilgy or pyxxy, leaning Wilgy for creature-y reasons. But it's definitely not omgus.
why do you think one in these two specifically? also does anyone have a link to the great Pyxxy wolf game that's been mentioned a couple times?

also if Neon's best wolf game was the one she linked on Mafiauniverse, she's probably town here.. she barely posted in comparison and seems completely different. i couldn't figure out how to ISO on the other site though.
I can find the pyxxy game but it's also webdip and it has some toxic stuff going on in it lol
Yeah i saw during my catch up after. But fair warning it's got some toxic game throwing stuff that made me quit a few Werewolf games I was in at the time.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:48 pm ugh I'm so [REDACTED] right now i'll be back in a bit to try and make my brain work

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:39 pm

Yeah i saw during my catch up after. But fair warning it's got some toxic game throwing stuff that made me quit a few Werewolf games I was in at the time.
its ok I couldn't be bothered to read the game and even looking at the iso of pyyxy I got bored and didn't see anything interesting so right now I have No Fear
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Good hello all.

My wife has left for a family vacation while I watch the pets.

The house has become very quiet.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:51 pm Good hello all.

good now you can carry the game
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:12 am This is hard because I sort of think Neon and Wilgy are both town now. And yeah I'm scared Falcon could just be l*nch bait.

I'll do donr deep dives and try to figure things out later
I don't get this.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:54 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:12 am This is hard because I sort of think Neon and Wilgy are both town now. And yeah I'm scared Falcon could just be l*nch bait.

I don't get this.
what you no get
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:51 pm Good hello all.

good now you can carry the game
Aye, but I'm about to get yeeted.

I suppose post mortem I can lead, but y'all need to listen to the legacy.

Thinking as I catch up. I did recall that Anne was in a strange posture and held vote in spite of being present. If anyone bussed but wanted to wait and see if Jack wagon would become stoppable, it may have been displayed there.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:55 pm

I don't get this.
what you no get
How Neon comes out looking town or how Falcon is lynch bait.

They both should be yeeted out of PoE.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:06 am Lock Town; Creature - Seanzie - Ruri
Probably Town; Anne - Neon
I Think Town, though A Bit Uneasy; Pyxxy - Porscha

POE: [Nanook, Wilgy*, Schia, Falcon]

*I lean on Wilgy as town but it could be something I'm blind to that others know better on.
Swap Neon with Nook and I'm in agreement.

After digesting Porscha's push on me at start of day, I am in agreement that it's too straight forward for a wolf. When I flip the chance of them getting autoyeeted I think prevents a play like that.

Porscha goes at the back of PoE for it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:15 pm wilgy's recent posts were kinda meh so he can die, neon prolly closer to townie than not atp
Not sure what you want from me then?

At this stage in the game it's just best we get the PoE correct as we are in a good spot I think.

I desire for the reads I leave you with to be correct and I think it's odd that you'd go from TRing alot of my posts to their meh and THAT be the reason you see me w over Neon.

Like if anything just yeet me for my jack defense and sheep me after, but don't spew gut reasons when they are apparently just changing at a whim.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:27 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:23 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:15 pm wilgy's recent posts were kinda meh so he can die, neon prolly closer to townie than not atp
elaborate?
he just provides a poe, promises to iso later, votes neon for lame-o reasons. i guess if he comes back and actually isos those people and goes more in-depth it's not as bad, but his content is just posting because he's being pressured to, not because he believes the stuff coming out of his mouth
I have literally been doing this all game. I don't get this.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

we got 3 hours left i'm happy to throw some hot potato votes
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:45 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:46 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
So....a red on Ruri/Schia.

Wish Ruri would show up to fullclaim but that was always a long shot.

Still wanna yeet Lily. One time, Sloonei had a red check on 5 players and we burned through them and they were all town and iirc, so was Sloonei. It was...not ideal.
this is kind of a weird reaction. like, if jack is with falcon, i don't think he immediately ignores the falcon part of the claim if he has TMI there, idk?
ack also completely ignores the Schia part of the fake red check.
I don't think Jack is the type of wolf to skirt around teammates by ignoring them. Once we were teammates and he decided bussing me was the correct decision at lylo when no wolves had died yet, he kinda just all ined me.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wilgy who are the 2 wagons you'd like to see competing today
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:14 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:50 pm @pyxxy Thank you

Meanwhile can I get a clearer view of your reads this game? An ordered reads' list, if possible? Your ISO jumps around a lot. You had Falcon scum but last post you seem to think Sabi spewed him town. I just would like a better idea of where your head is at, because you do scare me a little.
eally wish sloonei would update the og post for who's still alive :/

tiers ordered

strong tr:
Creature
Ruri

tr:
Neon
obscurity
Seanzie

unsure:
DrWilgy
anne
Porscha
falcon45ca

bad vibes:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Schiavetto

So I'm willing to vote schia or nook today, I think. Re-reading sabi moved falcon out of bad vibes into unsure.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine
I just don't get the Nook reads. I don't think I ever see W Nook, bus for 3 days and then yoink the bus away last second.

If Nook was W, I think he's much more likely to park on rand t and not be a part of wagons.

Though Anne saying Nook doesn't have a motion detection should probably be resolved.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:01 pm Dead air, dead villager. I'm not seeing much push back on a Wilgy lynch, Jack was thrashing by comparison
Jack and Wilgy were the ones thrashing, and Jack's dead. If Wilgy is a hit, then they are likely demotivated, so won't be thrashing, and the final wolf would only thrash if they were in a bad spot since in a wolf!Wilgy world, the fourth wolf being deep is their only chance at success right now.
Aye, but that's not the case.

I do hope your read shifts to "it's probably just the quiet/inconsistent ones" following this as I don't think there's a deep wolf. Everyone just being OK with my yeet I think also presents this.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:28 pm do the people who think Wilgy is mafia have experience with Wilgy + consider this in his range?
the only wolf wilgy game I played with him was like my second FM game ever like 10 months ago and I kept pushing him for doing an emoji gimmick in a mountainous set up cuz it's anti town and he finally gave it up but he was voted out day 3 or something

mac always be harping on "PUT RESPECK ON WILGY WOLF GAME THO" every time wilgy is town so idk
I think Mac has a thing for yeeting me.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:10 pm

Meanwhile can I get a clearer view of your reads this game? An ordered reads' list, if possible? Your ISO jumps around a lot. You had Falcon scum but last post you seem to think Sabi spewed him town. I just would like a better idea of where your head is at, because you do scare me a little.

tiers ordered

strong tr:
Creature
Ruri

tr:
Neon
obscurity
Seanzie

unsure:
DrWilgy
anne
Porscha
falcon45ca

bad vibes:
Schiavetto

So I'm willing to vote schia or nook today, I think. Re-reading sabi moved falcon out of bad vibes into unsure.

I just don't get the Nook reads. I don't think I ever see W Nook, bus for 3 days and then yoink the bus away last second.

If Nook was W, I think he's much more likely to park on rand t and not be a part of wagons.

Though Anne saying Nook doesn't have a motion detection should probably be resolved.
can't mean much to anne since she's voting you
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm how long are you going to use that stale argument before you're just a wolf, Creature?

tbh.

B)
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:54 pm and yeah my thought on jack is he will flip town but i don't oppose his flip if only to advance the game at this point.
It was you I was thinking of. You weren't pushing for Creature like Wilgy was, but I remember this post now. You're all like "Creature might be wolf" then Lucy voted Jack and you were like "uhh... maybe not". As if you WANTED WANTED WANTED to push Creature but you were more worried about your thread positioning than you should be.

Bad.

Obscurity has high deepwolf potential. Not worth going for today, but they should not be given a pass moving forward.
To be fair, I saw the same shit.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:02 pm Page 1.
-Anne response to King!Cape suggestion feels cozy; not sure how I feel abt DrWilgy's being caught off-guard by it
-Greetings is like the most boring opener ever
-Hi Nanook

P2.
-Scotty on Sabi in #53, immediate reaction is "it's not that serious" but idk. Points for zeal?
-Neon & Porscha's tea party looks fun, wish I was invited
-Alison train is no longer funny as of Seanzie's vote
-78 like, makes sense.
-obscurity entrance w/ resignation from the get-go is a turnoff.
-Anne on Neon is chill
-86 from lucy feels self-conscious

P3.
-Oh cool Scotty is voting obscurity, go off king
-#111 Scattershot questions are Something, wonder what you do with them. Liked the rank request more than the questions.
-#116 trying to decide if I actually have an issue with this post's content or if it's just that the language feels overly wrought. Maybe bugs me that there's no apparent investment in what the playstyle actually is & if it's translating, just that it was mentioned? kinda limp.
-#120 hm.
-#122 hm!
-Seanzie is cool, I've decided.

P4.
-Happy to see Jack but admittedly a bit worried - I've heard he's unyeetable. What if he's a wolf, and the time comes for us to yeet him? We'd be SOL.
-oh hey it's lucy.
-175 i have a lot of cop stories but none of them are very happy, soz. fuck 12
-176 is pretty cool though, fuck 12
-183 call that a cold case, also fuck 12
-189 yeah more along these lines. fuck 12.
-Wilgy using some other player to read obsc feels skeezy.

P5.
-I think I dislike Wilgy's behavior around obscurity's no-outing-TRs-yet thing more than I dislike the thing itself
-what is mac doing

P6.
-254 from Sabi weird compared to their earlier stuff re: playstyle
-it's time for me to say it. i don't think genitals are funny. i know this makes me weird. i don't like fart jokes either. point and laugh, idc, i'm speaking my truth.
-Lilypetal vote from Cape is cool

P7.
-Feel like about here is where that weird energy I was getting from Scotty/Sabi when I came in started
-and just like then i'm kind of over it
-I have another take. American Dragon was like, just okay. Just okay.
-obsc on creature is Meh.

P8.
-This page is somehow more boring than page 5
-Scotty on Neon is blegh.

P9.
-Oh hey it's me.
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:39 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:36 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:35 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:31 pm ill vote jack over creature, but waiting to see if anyone else shows up
I'm paranoid of you because you keep surviving + you keep having bad solves (like Lilypetal). If you're town I hope you change that (at least the second part).
"Bad solves" I scumread one person wrongly lmao
Fwiw this is a bit of what gives me pause with Jack - like i'm not over the moon about him here but everytime I see something along the lines of "He was wrong about Lily" i'm just like

!_!
The blue is a little weird.
The second is sort of a defense of Jack, but everything else is Schia pretty much being like "I'm fine with Jack flipping," /shrug.

Overall, wouldn't outrule Schia/Jack stuff as teamed. Schia's EOD vote record is also all town except for the day Sabi got yeeted which hardly counts.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:53 pm Yes *gestures vaguely at WIlgy's entire EoD4*

But yeah, I'll go gather then, even though yeah Wilgy was clearly thrashing yesterday.
Aye, but thrashing doesn't mean wolf Sean.

Part of me is still baffled as to Jack flipping wolf after NKing Rondo.

Like, this is not shit talk at all, but a minor criticism. The Rondo NK just feels like it was a major misplay.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:14 pm

tbh.

B)

Bad.

yeah but you went hardcore not hedge
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:53 pm Yes *gestures vaguely at WIlgy's entire EoD4*

But yeah, I'll go gather then, even though yeah Wilgy was clearly thrashing yesterday.

Like, this is not shit talk at all, but a minor criticism. The Rondo NK just feels like it was a major misplay.
yes you kept bringing up that point yesterday and like I said yesterday rondo *scumread* jack. it was not a misplay the way you think it was b/c rondo did not townread jack
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:08 pm wilgy who are the 2 wagons you'd like to see competing today
Anne by merit of claim dispute with Nook and the odd vote holster I pointed out previously. Also just a feeling of meh on the slot for two cycles. Anne didn't really contribute to the Jack yeet but was cool watching and putting the vote in later on.

Neon by merit of being generally wolfy this cycle. Notice how Neon's reason for voting me isn't "he's aligned with Jack" more so "he's not a TR". It just feels like Neon had to come up with something without actually putting anything into it. Plus there was that earlier qualm with Neons TR list being super weak opening up a strange reverse player soup.

And I mean, Falcon's just now sheeping Seanzie without actually solving himself. I still argue that Falcon not solving the game is a hard wolf tell.

I'd put you, Shia after that, then Nook maybe, but I really think that it's just town Nook.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:10 pm

tiers ordered

strong tr:
Creature
Ruri

tr:
Neon
obscurity
Seanzie

unsure:
DrWilgy
anne
Porscha
falcon45ca

bad vibes:
Schiavetto

can't mean much to anne since she's voting you
Yeah it's odd. It's like it was thrown out there and forgotten. I don't like it tbh. Maybe Anne saw Nook getting TR's or clears for their gimmick and tried it themselves?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:17 pm

yes you kept bringing up that point yesterday and like I said yesterday rondo *scumread* jack. it was not a misplay the way you think it was b/c rondo did not townread jack
Aye with hindsight yes I can see this now.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:21 pm

tbh.

B)

Bad.

Being confidently incorrect is part of my charm from a certain point of view.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm caught up now. Iso time.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

i think i want to weed out schia/falcon

if there's 0 scum there then we're dealing with a more difficult gamestate, but i still feel pretty strongly on Wilgy V (and unlike the Jack stuff, i am making my stance clear that this is a defense - i don't want him to be flipped, though i'm not going to scream about it.. i don't have the posts to). if he is a wolf i accept i kinda need to die tomorrow but in that case the game is probably solved anyway with only 1 left.

i am capped, will watch the votes though
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:55 pm

I don't get this.
what you no get
How Neon comes out looking town or how Falcon is lynch bait.

They both should be yeeted out of PoE.

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:00 pm

*I lean on Wilgy as town but it could be something I'm blind to that others know better on.

After digesting Porscha's push on me at start of day, I am in agreement that it's too straight forward for a wolf. When I flip the chance of them getting autoyeeted I think prevents a play like that.

This is weird... why do you not want to take yourself out of the PoE if you are town? Lmao.

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:08 pm wilgy who are the 2 wagons you'd like to see competing today
Anne by merit of claim dispute with Nook and the odd vote holster I pointed out previously. Also just a feeling of meh on the slot for two cycles. Anne didn't really contribute to the Jack yeet but was cool watching and putting the vote in later on.

Neon by merit of being generally wolfy this cycle. Notice how Neon's reason for voting me isn't "he's aligned with Jack" more so "he's not a TR". It just feels like Neon had to come up with something without actually putting anything into it. Plus there was that earlier qualm with Neons TR list being super weak opening up a strange reverse player soup.

And I mean, Falcon's just now sheeping Seanzie without actually solving himself. I still argue that Falcon not solving the game is a hard wolf tell.

I'd put you, Shia after that, then Nook maybe, but I really think that it's just town Nook.
I sheep all the time, whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:21 pm

tbh.

B)

Bad.

Being confidently incorrect is part of my charm from a certain point of view.
lol well it's also more likely to read as coming from a town standpoint
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:00 pm

This is weird... why do you not want to take yourself out of the PoE if you are town? Lmao.
I mean it's kind of obvious that in wilgy's list he wouldn't be poe, it probably doesnt need to be said when it's inherently implied, so wilgy worked around the poe without his name involved
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:38 pm

I sheep all the time, whatchoo talkin' bout Willis?
falcon you know you're gonna have to be put down at some point right
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon continues to follow the same thought process she follows every game and has explained therefore Neon is wolf

Solid.

I don't look for scum the way you think I should. That's not how I play. I don't look for pairings. I don't look for scummy behavior. That's not how I play everything is fakable I look for town of I can't find you Town your my PoE. I can't find you Town. You feel bad. You are PoE.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have zero idea how many posts I have left

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Was EoD post counts listed anywhere?

ImageImage

anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Lol I’m not counterclaiming Nanook. I just feel his claim is fake regardless of his alignment
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Feel like that was pretty obvious?
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:52 am @Schiavetto any thoughts on NANOOK's push on you?
Gross, but maybe understandable from a v!Nook who miscleared me in our last game.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:29 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:56 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:44 am ey @Schiavetto

How has lucy flipping town made you re-evaluate the game, if at all?
"Wow, I must really have their panties in a twist."
o you have any scumreads besides me and Wigly?

Do you have any townreads?

You've made 5 posts so far today @Schiavetto . Let's see if we can get you to 10 before EOD 🙂
Bite me.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:32 pm i think i want to weed out schia/falcon

if there's 0 scum there then we're dealing with a more difficult gamestate, but i still feel pretty strongly on Wilgy V (and unlike the Jack stuff, i am making my stance clear that this is a defense - i don't want him to be flipped, though i'm not going to scream about it.. i don't have the posts to). if he is a wolf i accept i kinda need to die tomorrow but in that case the game is probably solved anyway with only 1 left.

i am capped, will watch the votes though
Sometimes games are difficult.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

hat's right, just two more! You can do it buddy!
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

I think Creature is town based on derpclear from earlier and Jack's efforts EOYD. I think Anne is more likely town given her treatment of both Sabi and Jack. @Ruri is my only friend, I'd trust them with my life.

If you think I kill my cozy little vanity wagon so I can spend the next game phase dealing with Thing One and Thing Two instead of continuing my comfortably minimal engagement with this game, you're bugging.

Return to “Previous Rackets”