NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Schiavetto »

obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:21 pm Schia empowered Ruri and Ruri didn't even use her shot

Like it's not that hard to @ someone and be like "hey, use your role, I'm going to use my one shot tonight"

IDK it's just like... if you're town do better. Feels like the soft may have been real but it wasn't towny because he wasn't trying to be pro town about it. Am I beating a dead horse or do people see this?
like i said, i tried to ping and failed. it's my first time on this site & every other site i play on lets you do @mentions directly.

i mean, i get the frustration of having to wrestle with a bunch of claims none of which are 100% ironclad mechanically verifiable but you have to understand that i'm not going to make a billboard saying "Hi, I'm using a beneficial limited-shot action on you. Please use your beneficial limited-shot action, and we'll both hope there's no foul play." and at this point it really feels like your issue is more that i didn't breadcrumb to your liking, which like... sorry? feel better soon?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:02 pm Also something that stood out from yesterday that I didn't realize was kinda sketch at the time was your push on Falcon as well Porscha.

"You know you need to be flipped" is kinda bad. Jack gave us what we needed to read the slot. Falcon is super clear and his past day cycle has been classic town falc.
sorry I don't really agree. I think I will use the "low wim falcon is the hard to read falcon" line of reasoning you have used on me this game. thanks
Falc was anything but low wim last cycle. I think that's more than enough, and for you to still think it's Falcon after yesterday and the Jack spew and the nook (I think) check is silly.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm They were literally both towncleared.

This push is still bad imo. Sensible, I get it, but now I'm afraid that maybe you are town who took the bait.
oh okay well feel free to say that to everybody else on your wagon as well
I think you are the only one pushing me for NKs. I get that I need to be flipped because of wagonomics and Jack. Your push just feels extra in the wrong way :shrug:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:10 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:49 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm Ok I'm frustrated and probably allowing someone else to take over.

Anyway I'm Seanzie's mason partner. My track results were:

N2: Lilypetal - nobody
N4: falcon45ca- nobody

Which sucks because I can't discount the existence of mafia goon who just abstained.

Anyway, I think Ruri should be pretty much town for being uncounterclaimed protective besides Seanzie considering the existence of a mafia strongman.

I think the result still looks good for falcon45ca and someone mentioned he was spewed so I'm prob not looking at him today.

I also find obscurity genuinely townie all game, especially when he broke postcap to argue against the anne lynch. My biggest question regarding him is why he voted anne at some point.

That leaves Neon, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Porscha, pyxxy, Schiavetto and we need a POE of four to win.
Aye I think this gives us a valid PoE.

Yeeting me, Porscha, Neon and Schia I think closes the game.

The only one I'm not 100% on is Obscurity, but if Obscurity is wolf I think we just lose? As in I don't see a scenario where I wolf read them. I think I only reconsider that slot if both Shia and Porscha don't contain wolf.
why do you think lucy was NK'd
Without a doubt it was a push for my slot. Jokes on them tho, my yeet shouldn't lose us the game.

Half inclined to think you were all in on it still. Your interactions with Jack were super hedgey.
I hardly interacted with jack and yes I was uncertain of his slot. I don't really even feel inclined or pressured to defend myself against your accusation of hedging because there is virtually no way to determine whether I am jack wolf partner who distanced by not interacting and hedging or being disconnected from game at that point with no wolf jack meta not knowing exactly what to do. you will believe 1 is more likely than the other for whatever reason(s) you find / need
Aye, I don't see the same in the other remaining slots. Also what is there to defend against. What I saw can be teammate indicative so I think getting the best PoE down and yeeting is just the route to go. I don't know wether or not it's like you/Shia or you/neon or neon/Shia, but it's most likely in there.

Your pushes on me just feel wolfy.
my push on you makes a million senses, you're aware of that fact which is why you resort to calling it framing (and maybe it is), but it's hardly wolfy.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:00 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:06 am Lock Town; Creature - Seanzie - Ruri
Probably Town; Anne - Neon
I Think Town, though A Bit Uneasy; Pyxxy - Porscha

POE: [Nanook, Wilgy*, Schia, Falcon]

*I lean on Wilgy as town but it could be something I'm blind to that others know better on.
Swap Neon with Nook and I'm in agreement.

After digesting Porscha's push on me at start of day, I am in agreement that it's too straight forward for a wolf. When I flip the chance of them getting autoyeeted I think prevents a play like that.

Porscha goes at the back of PoE for it.
so... is my push too straight forward for a wolf, or is it not? would you like to walk back this statement from yesterday after I let you slide by and started pushing you again? are you OMGUS'ing me WILGY???????????? surely my dear wilgy you would never.....
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

With Anne flip I sort of think the night kills are for mason hunting/rolecop existing and doc dodge possibly. Like not killing Anne seems weird AF to me so I wouldn't put a ton of stake into that. Like Anne probably got role cooler VT
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:51 pm Rn my solve is still Porscha and schiavetto because they make sense to me as a team the most even though Porscha has had some very towny moments

Wilgy I just have trouble finding a partner for

I guess unless it's exactly Wilgy/NANOOK, if Wilgy is mafia his partner just decided to let him go which.... is possible? Seems risky with power roles in play, they must be fairly deep in that case..

Idk I think he can be resolved for multiple reasons but having a hard time fitting it in
i'm like, sympathetic to this but this is also exactly why wolves invest in distancing & it's a really good way to force blindspots on yourself & for maf to chain mislims.

i'd rather work in the world of flipped slots than speculative partnerships: wilgy's like, right there.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Role copped* VT

Okay having a delicious dinner party :D
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

Should I say who am I giving my 1-shot track to?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm Like, just yeet me for my jack interactions, then yeet Porscha and the game should be as good as solved after that though.
in what universe does that solve the game lmao. what do you expect to happen after you flip and then I flip. like what spew do you expect to be spewed

offering to trade in this scenario, even if genuinely coming from you if you are town, is.................. unbecoming. it implies a lot of confidence in the alignment of my slot and I don't get why you seem tunneled on me from the get go when the obvious line of reasoning after lucy flip AND sean flip afterwards points to you. if you're being framed it is not my fault I see the frame. we all know it's out in broad daylight. find the wolves framing you, or you are getting out-poggered and out-gamed, unfortunately.

I mean frankly the fact that you didn't go over after jack flip AND sean NK means you're doing pretty well getting by. simultaneously focusing on the framing aspect while you live day after day is unbecoming. it's putting me off
I think it solves the game on PoE. Even if you flip green after me I think it's 4v2 and finding the wolf in Neon or Shia should be easy.

I'll admit, there is a world where I'm wrong. I don't think I am and even if I am, I think we still win after the fact. I just think by voicing my discontent with the push we may get there sooner. I don't think it's a matter of being out poggered. I just think it's an incorrect investment, that also night yeets confirmed. Like I said, I think it only wins the game for wolves if we've miscleared in Nook or Obs. I really don't think I'm wrong elsewhere.

I don't see how it's unbecoming. I accepted that I'd need to flip for the best chance to win, doing all I can in the meantime.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm liking the discussion but am at a brewery with friends. I'm afraid my attention is split.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:19 pm With Anne flip I sort of think the night kills are for mason hunting/rolecop existing and doc dodge possibly. Like not killing Anne seems weird AF to me so I wouldn't put a ton of stake into that. Like Anne probably got role cooler VT
hat do you think the remaining scum roles are? This implies you think there's a scum role cop.

Is this a site where scum info is typically shared to all scum immediately when the night resolves? Or do scum typically have to wait for the next night chat to share the results of their abilities.

If it's the former, then yes I would consider the possibility that anne was scanned by scum as VT on N1 and then left as miskill bait, despite her trying very hard to sandbag and keep a low profile. Sorry anne :(
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:22 pm Should I say who am I giving my 1-shot track to?
I want to say yes you should, but my power role mafia experience is like sc2 arcade mafia and not forum mafia so sometimes I find myself being idiot with power roles in fm - take my opinion on it with a grain of salt

however if ruri is not lying she can choose protect whoever you claim you are giving track to. if you believe you are confident that who you are giving it to is actually town of course. and assuming ruri is not lying about having a doc shot remaining then she should be doc'ing you tonight imo

cool great talked myself into not knowing best play either.
depends if you think ruri is doc and still has shot I guess. if she doesnt have doc heal or doc role at all then you're boned and you probably shouldn't reveal who you'd give the track to since you'll die and then the person with track will die right after
if you believe ruri is doc and has 1 doc heal remaining then wolves will have to dodge you tonight to kill either the person you wanted to give track to or just another town.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:31 pm
obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:19 pm With Anne flip I sort of think the night kills are for mason hunting/rolecop existing and doc dodge possibly. Like not killing Anne seems weird AF to me so I wouldn't put a ton of stake into that. Like Anne probably got role cooler VT
hat do you think the remaining scum roles are? This implies you think there's a scum role cop.

Is this a site where scum info is typically shared to all scum immediately when the night resolves? Or do scum typically have to wait for the next night chat to share the results of their abilities.

If it's the former, then yes I would consider the possibility that anne was scanned by scum as VT on N1 and then left as miskill bait, despite her trying very hard to sandbag and keep a low profile. Sorry anne :(
wolves have discord chat 24/7 with results provided after each night unless otherwise stated, so yeah it's the former
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:33 pm

wolves have discord chat 24/7 with results provided after each night unless otherwise stated, so yeah it's the former
ool. Then I think the remaining alive scum are probably an evil X-shot role cop or whatever you call it, betting on 2-shot, and a goon. Or maybe a godfather. But probably a goon.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hink about it. Sabi claimed that anne had motion. That could have been to cover scum scanning anne N1, in case someone else also motion detected anne, or tracked anne, or something like that, and saw that anne was visited/moved?

Am I thinking through this correctly @Porscha ? Or am I getting a mechanic mixed up here?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm Like, just yeet me for my jack interactions, then yeet Porscha and the game should be as good as solved after that though.
in what universe does that solve the game lmao. what do you expect to happen after you flip and then I flip. like what spew do you expect to be spewed

offering to trade in this scenario, even if genuinely coming from you if you are town, is.................. unbecoming. it implies a lot of confidence in the alignment of my slot and I don't get why you seem tunneled on me from the get go when the obvious line of reasoning after lucy flip AND sean flip afterwards points to you. if you're being framed it is not my fault I see the frame. we all know it's out in broad daylight. find the wolves framing you, or you are getting out-poggered and out-gamed, unfortunately.

I mean frankly the fact that you didn't go over after jack flip AND sean NK means you're doing pretty well getting by. simultaneously focusing on the framing aspect while you live day after day is unbecoming. it's putting me off
I think it solves the game on PoE. Even if you flip green after me I think it's 4v2 and finding the wolf in Neon or Shia should be easy.

I'll admit, there is a world where I'm wrong. I don't think I am and even if I am, I think we still win after the fact. I just think by voicing my discontent with the push we may get there sooner. I don't think it's a matter of being out poggered. I just think it's an incorrect investment, that also night yeets confirmed. Like I said, I think it only wins the game for wolves if we've miscleared in Nook or Obs. I really don't think I'm wrong elsewhere.

I don't see how it's unbecoming. I accepted that I'd need to flip for the best chance to win, doing all I can in the meantime.
i'm fine with you being fine on your slot being flipped, but insisting on flipping me right after when my reasons for suspecting you are clear as day is not particularly.... helpful? you already said you thought my push couldn't come from wolf after I dropped it yesterday. so why are you back on flipping me since my push on you is now "wolfy" again.

if you and I can both see the same painting on the wall that has your face on it in a nice fancy frame, and I point it out, then why aren't you working with me to find the wolves who put you there? why are you pushing back on me for pointing out the obvious?

I also disagree that finding "the wolf" between neon and schia would be "easy." to put it plainly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:46 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
I'm not sure Falcon is the best bet. Their play today has improved my opinion of them quite a bit. They don't feel like a trapped wolf, instead just a lost townie.

If there is room in the PoE, I'd be okay with adding them, but people like Wilgy and Obscurity are more pressing IMO.

Why aren't you pushing for Obscurity here anymore?
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:22 pm Aye, that's it for Jack.

I think Neon looks slightly better than Porscha when considering the ISO.

Anne looks bad. Porscha looks bad. Shia I think looks bad? but that's because I think he was accepting the yeet on those interactions. Neon looks bad, but not as bad as I saw Obscurity make it out to be earlier. Obscurity looks good. Falcon looks good. I stand by Creature/Pyxxy/Seanzie clear on this.
Tell me about Anne.
Also obscurity
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:21 pm I think out of the current wagons, I prefer

Wilgy->Anne->Nook
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm how long are you going to use that stale argument before you're just a wolf, Creature?

tbh.

also yeah Falcon could be mafia.

my top townreads are now Wilgy/Schiavetto/Anne/Jack.

B)
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:54 pm and yeah my thought on jack is he will flip town but i don't oppose his flip if only to advance the game at this point.
It was you I was thinking of. You weren't pushing for Creature like Wilgy was, but I remember this post now. You're all like "Creature might be wolf" then Lucy voted Jack and you were like "uhh... maybe not". As if you WANTED WANTED WANTED to push Creature but you were more worried about your thread positioning than you should be.

And yeah, you definitely tried to save Jack.

Bad.

Obscurity has high deepwolf potential. Not worth going for today, but they should not be given a pass moving forward.
lucy and sean both want wilgy over with oscar tinfoil. think we know what we have to do, fellas
Stealing my lines now
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:38 pm hink about it. Sabi claimed that anne had motion. That could have been to cover scum scanning anne N1, in case someone else also motion detected anne, or tracked anne, or something like that, and saw that anne was visited/moved?

Am I thinking through this correctly @Porscha ? Or am I getting a mechanic mixed up here?
yes, I think that's most likely possible. it's also possible sabi could have made it up knowing damn well someone would probably visit anne anyway and was trying to save her ass since you could tell sabi felt pressured when she revealed. lol
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Creature wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:22 pm Should I say who am I giving my 1-shot track to?
ould scum risk lying about receiving the scan in order to go 1 for 1 with a townie?

Not at this moment they wouldn't. But if we get closer to kilo, that could present a problem.

So if all townies make a pact to reveal who got the scan after night...7? And if there's no reveal, then we assume that the N7 NK had gotten it? (Assuming you die tonight, which I hope does not happen.) I could see this as a way to play around a fake track receiving claim.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:38 pm hink about it. Sabi claimed that anne had motion. That could have been to cover scum scanning anne N1, in case someone else also motion detected anne, or tracked anne, or something like that, and saw that anne was visited/moved?

yes, I think that's most likely possible. it's also possible sabi could have made it up knowing damn well someone would probably visit anne anyway and was trying to save her ass since you could tell sabi felt pressured when she revealed. lol
ure, but Sabi did flip scum motion detector. They're not the type to completely lie like that. They're also the type to be afraid of anne after anne's D1.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:32 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:30 pm wouldnt sloonei have just called it "motion detector" instead of "night watcher"?

and im confused what you mean by "it's part of your role" that you are tracker and watcher, idk how that would even be phrased in a role card
Night watch is. Part of the hot fuzz flavor..

You get a report if someone did a night action or if they were visited by someone. That's how. It was phased.
A revision to my theory here. Sabi actually said 1) that anne didn't do anything, then switched to 2) anne had _no_ motion.

So I retract thinking that anne was scanned N1, and that that's why she was left alive. I still think there's probably a scum role cop and that anne was scanned at some point, possibly N2.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

No I think Anne was genuinely motion detected by sabi or else she wouldn't have risked saying she was tracked nowhere

But yeah I think it's very likely that a role cop exists just based on the kills, Anne said so too
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:02 pm Also something that stood out from yesterday that I didn't realize was kinda sketch at the time was your push on Falcon as well Porscha.

"You know you need to be flipped" is kinda bad. Jack gave us what we needed to read the slot. Falcon is super clear and his past day cycle has been classic town falc.
sorry I don't really agree. I think I will use the "low wim falcon is the hard to read falcon" line of reasoning you have used on me this game. thanks
Falc was anything but low wim last cycle. I think that's more than enough, and for you to still think it's Falcon after yesterday and the Jack spew and the nook (I think) check is silly.
I don't necessarily think falcon is mafia. but i'm not hard town clearing him. half of his posts are just one liners or naked votes. you could just be "using" him like jack did for all I know.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I kinda wonder if sean was even the target. it could have been creature and sean just took the hit :/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hello yes it's not sober wilg
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha. Idk if you are wolf. Idk how to read you.

I do like playing Mafia with you though. You are a delight.

I'm sorry I think you are wolf
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like idk. You seem to want, but all the equity lines point that way.

But I could be wrong. Your push on me makes sense and idk who made it happen
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think I've played kinda meh this game. I think we still got I through.

Actually. I tr Porscha. Let's yeet in Neon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like. Here's the thing. I don't wanna be wrong anymo. I want to leave a very valid PoE.

When I think of teams the game becomes really hard.

I think Falcon/Nook are town but the game doesn't make sense if the teams are outside of those two or Neon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeh I don't think. It's Porscha. I like their responses to me.

When I flip yeet Neon/Shia into the sun.

I think the PoE is set.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:21 pm I think I've played kinda meh this game. I think we still got I through.

Actually. I tr Porscha. Let's yeet in Neon.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmao wait why is Porscha on me lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm sheeping Porscha until I'm sober
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ayo I got a pocket wilgy!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:36 pm ayo I got a pocket wilgy!
He is cute
He is smol
He fit in pocket
He smell of booz
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Gig tonight, catch y'all tomorrow
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

igly - 5 - Voters: Schiavetto, pyxxy, Neon, Ruri, falcon45ca
falcon - 2 - Voters: DrWilgy, Porscha
schiavetto - 2 - Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, obscurity

only creature hasn't voted (expect given heads up about taking a break this phase)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

god you ever have a glass of wine and you start sweating like a dog

anyway pyxxy what's your world state looking like rn? top 3 poe?

I really have no idea how many posts I do or do not have left but it can't be too many
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:46 pm god you ever have a glass of wine and you start sweating like a dog

anyway pyxxy what's your world state looking like rn? top 3 poe?

I really have no idea how many posts I do or do not have left but it can't be too many
trong town:
creature (no reason to doubt)

town:
nook (I guess I believe him)
obscurity
Neon
Ruri (roleclaim stuff feels tinfoil, but if the team really is ruri+schia because.....reasons)

unsure:
Porscha
Schia
DrWigly
falcon

bad vibes:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Town tell accepted
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Imo give the track to someone in the poe, they claim it the day they get it, force mafia to kill in poe
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If we kill mafia today don't claim it ig but

If we miskill gotta claim it tomorrow
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:47 am Imo give the track to someone in the poe, they claim it the day they get it, force mafia to kill in poe
Shouldn't I claim who I am giving it to today?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Also yeah I'm planning to give it to POE because either wolves nightkill POE or one another POE gets cleared (or last wolf risks getting caught). Anyway the 1-shot track shouldn't be used until there's one wolf left.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm undecided which of DrWilgy and Schiavetto I want lynched today.

I kinda think DrWilgy is the most optimal lynch because of yesterday and because he prob needs to be cleared before LyLo.

However, I find the Schiavetto wagon a lot more solid than the DrWilgy wagon. I kinda trust NANOOK and obscurity to have better reads here.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

In a dramatic turn of events I am boycotting a wilgy flip today
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

:O

I find Wilgy towny but I don't want to beat a dead horse about it. Also I intend to respond to yours and Schia's long messages once I get to my laptop.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:27 pm In a dramatic turn of events I am boycotting a wilgy flip today
id you have any thoughts about my POE post, which you asked for?

Would you flip Schia over Ruri today? You were very gung ho about Ruri during the first half of this phase, but that seems to have gone away?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I had this weird dream that a mafia vanilla flipped so Wilgy was calling Falcon/Pyxxy 100% clear and I legitimately thought for a second it was real...... would be based to flip a vanilla tho
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ok

[VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm thinking about giving my track to falcon45ca so he either gets nightkilled and clears the POE or he gets to cop check someone if there's one wolf left.

Return to “Previous Rackets”