NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by obscurity »

Wilgy I don't know. I'm honestly just tired of the game. I don't want to be here and all of my attempts to figure things out on My own have been wrong. I don't really know what to do here. I may just pull a creature and not vote at all. But I don't feel like I can try to communicate with you without looking and feeling stupid because it will automatically make me feel like you're town and I feel like I'm stuck in a cycle of this shit. You should have died days ago. I don't have the answer to this game and I'm doing the things the people who mafia decided to kill in my place would've wanted.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Also I didn't see Ruri say anything when moving to me.

I get that Ruri is slanking and there's no counter claim, but that's also concerning. I keep thinking about the empowerer argument. For Empowerer to work, Shia just had to 'find' ruri specifically. Wouldn't it make more sense for an Empower to just buff town powers in general?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:07 pm So right now we are 2v6, when I go over 2v4 lylo.

Again, I really don't think Neon is incorrect here, BUT I will review as I want to leave the best legacy as possible. Come lylo I need y'all to be ready to solve and thoroughly review my legacy but also don't just auto as I'll admit that I'm becoming fearful of just being wrong here.

Something that is offputting is Nook and Porscha's disagreement with my yeet? Like if they are just correct in their read on me then more power to them, but something is starting to feel like TMI. Nook you asking to just have people listen to you when I flip is concerning.

Something else that stands out that I didn't consider is that I'm not sure if Porscha/Nook is not a viable team here?
Do I seem like I have the energy to turn the tide away from you while you yourself are accepting it lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

How does empower work? I thought it made an action take precedence?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:09 pm Wilgy I don't know. I'm honestly just tired of the game. I don't want to be here and all of my attempts to figure things out on My own have been wrong. I don't really know what to do here. I may just pull a creature and not vote at all. But I don't feel like I can try to communicate with you without looking and feeling stupid because it will automatically make me feel like you're town and I feel like I'm stuck in a cycle of this shit. You should have died days ago. I don't have the answer to this game and I'm doing the things the people who mafia decided to kill in my place would've wanted.
I don't think Creature would reserve a vote here tbh.

So that's fine, don't feel stupid, so far I've very much enjoyed playing with you. If this is a ploy to validate your vote on me, that's fine too, I think town will catch you if that's the case when I'm gone. So talk to me about Ruri. Talk to me about lylo and what we plan on doing? If I'm wolf, then there should be associations that lead to the last wolf. If I'm town, who invested so much in setting this up? Would it be someone opposing my yeet or encouraging it?

Talk to me about Neon as well. I still think you are alive because of comments I saw you making to them being alive.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:07 pm So right now we are 2v6, when I go over 2v4 lylo.

Again, I really don't think Neon is incorrect here, BUT I will review as I want to leave the best legacy as possible. Come lylo I need y'all to be ready to solve and thoroughly review my legacy but also don't just auto as I'll admit that I'm becoming fearful of just being wrong here.

Something that is offputting is Nook and Porscha's disagreement with my yeet? Like if they are just correct in their read on me then more power to them, but something is starting to feel like TMI. Nook you asking to just have people listen to you when I flip is concerning.

Something else that stands out that I didn't consider is that I'm not sure if Porscha/Nook is not a viable team here?
Do I seem like I have the energy to turn the tide away from you while you yourself are accepting it lol
My brother in Marmot, I accepted this afew cycles ago. I'm just concerned we've gone too deep now.
Image Image Image

If you start trying to survive ill start trying to keep you alive
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:12 pm How does empower work? I thought it made an action take precedence?
MafiaWiki describes as it prevents RB or redirect. Seanzie was a bodyguard were they not? Not sure how that would interact with the role.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I'm just exhausted of thinking of scenarios. Every time I do I've reached the wrong conclusion. The Schia flip hit me really really hard. I made a whole chart in my notebook and thought I was doing dissociations properly. But I already talked today about why I think you/Porscha is viable. If that's wrong and it's some WTF team like Ruri/Falcon then idk wtf is this game.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:13 pm
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:09 pm Wilgy I don't know. I'm honestly just tired of the game. I don't want to be here and all of my attempts to figure things out on My own have been wrong. I don't really know what to do here. I may just pull a creature and not vote at all. But I don't feel like I can try to communicate with you without looking and feeling stupid because it will automatically make me feel like you're town and I feel like I'm stuck in a cycle of this shit. You should have died days ago. I don't have the answer to this game and I'm doing the things the people who mafia decided to kill in my place would've wanted.
I don't think Creature would reserve a vote here tbh.

So that's fine, don't feel stupid, so far I've very much enjoyed playing with you. If this is a ploy to validate your vote on me, that's fine too, I think town will catch you if that's the case when I'm gone. So talk to me about Ruri. Talk to me about lylo and what we plan on doing? If I'm wolf, then there should be associations that lead to the last wolf. If I'm town, who invested so much in setting this up? Would it be someone opposing my yeet or encouraging it?

Talk to me about Neon as well. I still think you are alive because of comments I saw you making to them being alive them being towny.
*edit brain jumbled.

Also allow me to say here, that I think something that is giving me this hold is that, in spite of the auto wagons forming two days in a row, we had good discussion and there was still what I saw as a decorum of solving. Perhaps with the deaths it was just a matter of time before the thread died, but discouraged town fills me with a more grim outlook on lylo.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Why did you switch your read on Porscha?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by obscurity »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:49 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:42 pm why dont we all flash wagon pyxxy then
hy do you insist on acting scummy?

First you spend tons of posts pushing Ruri, then drop it completely. Then you're pushing Schia. Now you're pushing me.

Note, I'm saying pushing. Not investigating, not really creating a case against because your only effort was in the Ruri case and when that didn't take hold you gave up on it really easier. Nor did you make those posts easy to digest for the rest of town. There's nothing wrong with having an investigative style that relies on re-reading and quoting as you go. But it was never made to convince anyone in a meaningful way. It was fluff to try and distract town.

You are honestly working your way out of my null reads into my bad vibes section. Your actions today and honestly a bit of yesterday too especially at EOD make no sense for a towny. Falcon is a great example of did weird shit but things that could clearly have a town benefit.

Yesterday you begged for a flash wagon and you got one. Today you're doing the same thing again.

Why are you so afraid of a Wigly flip, Porscha?
This was Pyxxy's last legacy thingy too
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:20 pm I'm just exhausted of thinking of scenarios. Every time I do I've reached the wrong conclusion. The Schia flip hit me really really hard. I made a whole chart in my notebook and thought I was doing dissociations properly. But I already talked today about why I think you/Porscha is viable. If that's wrong and it's some WTF team like Ruri/Falcon then idk wtf is this game.
Let me pull specific questions for you then.

Re Ruri/Falcon. I don't think Falcon has a place on Jack team.

See below:
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
So....a red on Ruri/Schia.

Wish Ruri would show up to fullclaim but that was always a long shot.

Still wanna yeet Lily. One time, Sloonei had a red check on 5 players and we burned through them and they were all town and iirc, so was Sloonei. It was...not ideal.
Meh, this is bait.

Jack may as well have said 'look at how well I'm shielding Falcon by using my previous TR on him to just outright exclude him, BUT I won't say that teeheehee"

Also I really want you to imagine that teeheehee as a young child would say it.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 am Fyi, I'm not hard shielding Falcon at this point. But he is the easiest to read of that trio by far and I have a townlean on him and if he really is town, we should be able to know in a phase or two so it's never worth shrug maybe red check yeeting Falcon.
heheheheh, Falcon's town.
So maybe I didn't say it as clearly previously, but Falcon in these interactions with Jack feels more of a piece on the table to be used by Jack. Falcon in this moment was pretty much afk, so this behavior makes sense from a non w/w perspective.
>Low energy Falcon Jack pockets
>Low energy Falcon is a very easy thing to get towny cred via TMI if Falc were to townspew or flip

This play by Jack I don't think EVER comes to a wolf Falcon conclusion. W Jack doesn't need to pocket W Falc. W Jack only loses what little stance he had defending W Falc if Falc flips on such low energy.

This coupled with how Falcon has been solving last cycle, Falcon and Creature are still the two I'd never yeet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:22 pm Why did you switch your read on Porscha?
Honestly them putting legitimate energy into question "Who is setting me up to misyeet you" that they proposed.

Porscha both asked "Who is setting me up to misyeet you" and at the same time actively pushing for my yeet. While it's not a firm thing like I have for Falcon, I really think it proposes a towny mindset from the slot.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Meh if anything that interaction reminds me NANOOK is town.

Falcons seemed decent today though.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:27 pm

First you spend tons of posts pushing Ruri, then drop it completely. Then you're pushing Schia. Now you're pushing me.

Note, I'm saying pushing. Not investigating, not really creating a case against because your only effort was in the Ruri case and when that didn't take hold you gave up on it really easier. Nor did you make those posts easy to digest for the rest of town. There's nothing wrong with having an investigative style that relies on re-reading and quoting as you go. But it was never made to convince anyone in a meaningful way. It was fluff to try and distract town.

You are honestly working your way out of my null reads into my bad vibes section. Your actions today and honestly a bit of yesterday too especially at EOD make no sense for a towny. Falcon is a great example of did weird shit but things that could clearly have a town benefit.

Yesterday you begged for a flash wagon and you got one. Today you're doing the same thing again.

I very much could be incorrect on Porscha. I think I'm much more likely to be correct on Neon being wolf rather than me being incorrect on the Porscha read, but I acknowledge that there's room for error there.

If Porscha is to be caught, I think I'd need to see Nook's pelt OR would need to see Neon flip T. On the scenario Neon flips T, I would have a really hard time picking between Ruri/Porscha as that's who I think the PoE would open up to.

Like that one is hard because Porscha's given data to firmly place them as a tr, and I just don't have that from Ruri.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:32 pm Meh if anything that interaction reminds me NANOOK is town.

Falcons seemed decent today though.
How do you take a Nook town from that? Just the gimmick in general?
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

@DrWilgy

Re: Neon is there anyway you can do me a favor and check my ISO because I had a ton of interactions with them and I struggle to see their reaction to my push coming from a wolf. It really seemed like they believed their self.

Also try coming up with a solve with a POE of Ruri/Falcon/Porscha/NANOOK because if you're a villager this is the only thing I can work on in my head. Ruri/NANOOK don't work.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:15 pm If you start trying to survive ill start trying to keep you alive
I go back to this, because I'm critically unsure as to if my survival just autoloses us the game and I think it's important to voice that.

i.e. If I'm wrong on Neon and the wolf play of keeping me alive but suspect works, then I think we just lose at lylo.

if that is the wolf play, keep me alive but suspect I honestly do think there's a good argument to make that it comes from you/porscha. You two would know that I'm misyeet bait.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

NANOOK and Jack just felt like 2 people like... reacting? Like Jack's reaction feels like a reaction to new information idk it just didn't read as paired there

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:15 pm If you start trying to survive ill start trying to keep you alive
I go back to this, because I'm critically unsure as to if my survival just autoloses us the game and I think it's important to voice that.

i.e. If I'm wrong on Neon and the wolf play of keeping me alive but suspect works, then I think we just lose at lylo.

if that is the wolf play, keep me alive but suspect I honestly do think there's a good argument to make that it comes from you/porscha. You two would know that I'm misyeet bait.
Lol
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Ruri and Porscha would be the 2 people with no clearing spew but eh?

Creature I thought commented Empowerer wouldn't make sense unless it was to empower doc
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:45 pm @DrWilgy

Re: Neon is there anyway you can do me a favor and check my ISO because I had a ton of interactions with them and I struggle to see their reaction to my push coming from a wolf. It really seemed like they believed their self.

Also try coming up with a solve with a POE of Ruri/Falcon/Porscha/NANOOK because if you're a villager this is the only thing I can work on in my head. Ruri/NANOOK don't work.
So the problem is I can see Ruri on anyone's team... MAYBE not Nook.

Out of those who I don't think are townfirmed
You/Ruri
Neon/Ruri
Porscha/Ruri

Porscha/Neon I actually don't think works. Porscha would have no reason to go against Neon teammate regarding me. Nook may be in that same sphere.

You/Neon works, however I will go through your ISO to see if I can see authenticity towards the neon slot or not.

Porscha/Nook works, You/Nook works if the play is 'Keep Wilgy teetering until Lylo' is in fact the strategy... This still feels tinfoil?

I think it's in this fact as to why I'm very concerned by the Ruri slot. If Ruri was not a factor in this, I don't think I'd be having my doubts rn. I'd flip, we'd survive lylo and we'd get the last pelt. Ruri being wolf opens up too many possibilities.

I will look at your and Neon's ISO once again.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:45 pm NANOOK and Jack just felt like 2 people like... reacting? Like Jack's reaction feels like a reaction to new information idk it just didn't read as paired there
As in a reaction to the PR claim? Alignment and potential tracking would've been known by Jack right?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:45 pm

Lol
Let me tinfoil nerd.
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:47 pm Ruri and Porscha would be the 2 people with no clearing spew but eh?

Creature I thought commented Empowerer wouldn't make sense unless it was to empower doc
@Creature I'll try to get through your ISO to review, but if you see this first would you care to reclarify what Sean told you about the roles? Would Strong-Will not work on tracking powers?

It feels odd, for Shia/Ruri to not be the Masons if Shia's power specifically worked with just Ruri.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I got much more heated than I wish I did against Neon. It wasn't a great night. But... that would be a pretty insane team by any standards
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:12 pm Night 4 Notes:

First of all, Creature and Mac GOAT. And whoever other townies were pushing there. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was such bus energy, simply because I thought Jack seemed towny + I townread Wilgy (main other person sticking up for him?) but I was not very surprised by the flip because something about thread momentum felt like that may be a hit.

I was around EOD mostly because I planned to vote Jack if there was ever a risk of Creature going over him, but it stayed distinct enough difference.

Second of all, I think it’s pretty clear from the way Jack interacted with me that he was largely trying to pocket me and coming at me to try to sway my vote, but anyway.

What I know:

2 mafia in [Anne, Creature, Wilgy, Falcon, Lucy, NANOOK, Neon, Porscha, Pyxxy, Ruri, Schiavetto, Seanzie]

Creature spewed hard town (probably dead). Wilgy still very town.
I townread Lucy’s EOD.
POE: Anne/Falcon/NANOOK/Neon/Porscha/Pyxxy/Ruri/Schiavetto/Seanzie
Ruri; Probably doctor?
NANOOK; Would *lean* unpaired with Jack
Porscha/Pyxxy/Schia were all town leans.
If this laziness is correct, would mean 2 in Anne/Falcon/Neon/Seanzie
If Anne is town and right on Seanzie/Jack *difference* check that’d make the last 2 exactly Falcon/Neon
*is this possible*?
~
Note: Could see Falcon/Seanzie/NANOOK TMI reads from Jack.

*Neon made a weak-sauce townread on Jack early on

Can sorta see Anne townread stuff as white knight on a villager?

Could also maybe see w!Anne take a stronger stance against Jack, but eh.

Maybe falcon is okay? P#1065

~~~

What if Creature, Wilgy, Anne, Seanzie, Falcon, and NANOOK are all okay?
Leaves Lucy, Porscha, Schiavetta, Pyxxy, Neon, Ruri
Think Schia/Jack seemed unpaired.

Neon would make sense as mafia.

Lucy seems a bit spewed from Jack as well. Plus the way Jack is pushing Sabi+Lucy, I highly doubt it’s 2 partners.

Creature cleared.
Lucy cleared.

Wilgy looks good from p#1080. Not sure what it says for Anne.

Porscha, Schiavetta, Pyxxy, Neon, Anne

Anne probably fine.

[Porscha/Schiavetto/Pyxxy/Neon]

First 2 seemed towny but if all my townreads are right that leaves me exactly at [Pyxxy/Neon].. Is that possible?

Jack seems to take a soft stance against Sabi when pressure builds. I think his treatment of Anne contrasts and reads more like white knighting.

I think Jack had a weaksauce read on NANOOK V that is unlikely paired.

Probably wouldn’t clear Ruri as it’s not out of the question Jack helps her with a claim (?) based on the weird-ish treatment around it.

p#1709 looks moderately unpaired with Seanzie.

Could see one of Falcon/Schiavetto/Porcha faired with Jack just for the way the ping came as an afterthought, though I wouldn’t necessary put a lot of stake into that.

Possibility of Neon+Ruri?

Neon does have some “Ruri looks good because of the game” brush off posts.

Neon I think has the least clearing in relation to Jack.

-Note that Scotty does vote Neon at one point D1.

Neon ISO:
-Gives Jack towncred for an easy/nothingsauce reason

-In retrospect, not hard to see Neon approach to Sabi as a bus? Especially when Neon isn’t one of the people Sabi snaps at in return.

-Lots of fluff

So I don’t feel like “lock Neon scum” from this ISO and I definitely want to consider Mac’s POE after Jack flip too, but also would need a good argument for why Seanzie would be paired with jack, and that was awhile ago

Also Neon sort of had a weird comment to Anne about how they’d kill Mac if they were Anne “to lock in the townread” which could’ve been what Neon did to Mac - plus in general just see the most partner potential between Jack/Neon here.

p#111 interaction from Sabi toward Neon feels pingy.

Maybe lack of general partner interactions from Sabi could make sense?

Sabi treatment of Pyxxy/Schia seems a bit unpaired.
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:16 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:15 pm
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:11 pm Hold up go read all of wilgy posts 2 pages before eod and tell me that is town
go read Neon.
Neon didnt exist yesterday did she?
no but her early stuff is paired and she had super bad associative stuff with both Jack and Sabi.
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:47 pm Here are the best points against Neon:

1. They have kind of fallen off. I wanted to discuss stuff with them yesterday and they disappeared.

2. They gave a lazy townread on Jack early game for nothingsauce reasons and barely reviewed it

3. They made a read on Anne that was like, "I could see Anne killing Mac to seal the townread" which feels *easily* like that Neon herself could've done with Mac

4. No clearing interactions with Jack or Sabi. Sabi asking Neon why Anne was voting them early was super weird. This is also important because Jack and Sabi seemed to mostly be talking/appealing to villagers

5. Jack kept them in nulls then never looked at them again.
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:55 pm that was more of a "i have been wrong about a lot this game, let me get paranoid that [thinking you're town] is one more thing i'm wrong on" thought

would still like people to look into Neon. i was thinking Neon/Porscha is possible, but Neon i felt more strongly about. that said, i have no experience with them or idea of their meta.
The above chain take is very good for removing the Neon/Obs team pairing. I think Obs is putting legitimate thought and feeling into the Neon reads. I'm actually very interested to see what would make Obs fall back to town reading in spite of this.
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:14 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:11 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:59 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:51 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:51 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:43 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:36 pm

Who do you think is mafia?

Like, I don't know what "wolf!Neon" is capable of. I will say that I don't want to ignore Mac's dead on you and I'm not locked on your being mafia.I think the read on Jack could reasonably come from v!you, but I was weighing it in addition to a couple other things (a lot of people looking really good in relation to Jack, you falling off a bit, Jack/Sabi's respective treatments of you having some pingy moments). I felt like the Jack thing was pressed enough to seem like a real thing that came out of a meme, but the read was more of an overall thing. I'd rather not waste time with people defending themselves though, because when this happened in the past with Jack + Lucy it just came off as an attack at me, and I'm just trying to figure out the mafia. It's not helpful when a lot of people's pushes have seemed meta founded and I haven't been able to follow.
Asking me who the mafia is will rarely return the results you want. Unless i see something that pings me hard I have nothing to say.

I probably don't have something to say if I don't say it. Right now I'm looking at you and wilgy. I think Jack was at points savable yesterday and I think that woofs are in a bad position with Jack dying on this situation so I think at the very least 1 woofer would go all in on trying to save Jack.

In my experience people who treat my slot the way you are generally are woofs. I do not think your approach to me is fair or valid. I wonder because you are loud and leading town but you've been loud and leading town away from woofs and knowing that I'm town your leading them into town.
I was definitely not trying to save Jack though. The Creature wagon that popped up I believe was Wilgy/Falcon/+1, not sure the +1 or +2 actually? But that would've been the main attempt to save Jack.

I mean, I also would've played it very differently as mafia, and actually taken a strong stance against Jack to look good there, either bussed hard or tried to save him, rather than a limp fish "well Jack will prob flip town but he needs to die" type thing.

And like.. I think it was pretty obvious that Jack was trying to specifically appeal to me/pocket me. When I tried to switch onto him/started to come around on Lily being V D2, he basically pinged me and said he thought I was better than that.

And idk, I came into today thinking you were mafia but I'm not sure anymore. Can you elaborate on why you don't think it's fair? Like, the Jack flip basically turned my entire POE around, and the having been "loud and wrong" part is why I'm considering you in the first place, because I'm one of the people who had been loudly calling you town, and I'm struggling because I realize I've been wrong on my main reads this game. That said I don't think anything wrong I've done has majorly impeded things as I did accept Jack needed to die.
Hedgy hedging is rarely a town trait
This feels needlessly dismissive and doesn't even answer my question.
There is literally no question here. And you are scum.
Yes there is. I asked you why you don't think it's fair. And I'm trying to find you if we're both town so I can solve this game but if you're going to act like this I will push on you and have zero regrets if you flip town.
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:43 pm How the fuck is my approach to you wolfy? I'm literally trying to solve you but you're making it impossible to work with you. I'm asking you why you think you should be obvious town and you're just OMGUSing like you did with Anne day one. Like if your approach to mafia as town is to push back at everyone suspicious of you then your play fucking sucks. I literally took notes and discussed all of my reads which have constantly changing based on new information. You had no approach to Jack whatsoever except to call him town early based on a on the Lily wagon so you're one to talk in terms of having a hedgy stance on Jack. There's no way in hell my approach as wolf would be to say that I thought Jack should be flipped but I townread him, that would be idiotic. You're acting like you're the lead wagon right into end of day, but im not going to fucking find you if you're town and your approach is this bullshit.
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:52 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:19 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:43 pm How the fuck is my approach to you wolfy? I'm literally trying to solve you but you're making it impossible to work with you. I'm asking you why you think you should be obvious town and you're just OMGUSing like you did with Anne day one. Like if your approach to mafia as town is to push back at everyone suspicious of you then your play fucking sucks. I literally took notes and discussed all of my reads which have constantly changing based on new information. You had no approach to Jack whatsoever except to call him town early based on a on the Lily wagon so you're one to talk in terms of having a hedgy stance on Jack. There's no way in hell my approach as wolf would be to say that I thought Jack should be flipped but I townread him, that would be idiotic. You're acting like you're the lead wagon right into end of day, but im not going to fucking find you if you're town and your approach is this bullshit.
Your approach is wolfy because you're using non existent reasons to push me. Your pushing me off a meme and for not being around and I have yet to see a single valid reason from anyone on my wagon. And lo and behold when a wagon forms on me for no reason its almost always wolf driven. It happens every game I play I am very very used to it and I am very very used to its motivation and it very rarely comes from town and you are pulling the same thing that woofs always do on me. So no its not omgus, blaming a valid counter push on lol omgus is such a buzz word response when someone can legitimately just find your push on them scummy but run the buzz word roulette on me. But hey telling me I suck for how I play is a good way to get the "omgus" off you since that's how you want to play it. This response is never towny.

I never read Jack and the fact you push me for a meme and insist it was a legitimate read is so unbelievably weak.
See this is what I mean though. I very clearly outlined my reasons beyond the meme. And you're acting like I'm trying to push a ML on you when that's not what I want, like I don't want you to be wagoned if you're a villager, I've very clearly shown that I change my reads and adapt a lot but your first instinct is to just assume the worst. You're also acting like my only reason to scumread you is the Jack read and ignoring everything else I've talked about. I accept that your read on Jack was partially a meme or whatever, but that wasn't the crux of my initial issue. And how was I supposed to know that the meme had zero foundation in reality regardless? There was a wagon of literally 2 votes on you when you came at me.

You also try to pull arguments like "it happens every game" and make it into this big blanket thing rather than actually try to look for the motivation/reason behind it or try to engage with it - like, from my perspective, you're also wrongly pushing on a villager and I also get zero impression that you're actually interested in solving me. but despite how yes, I think it's very poor play, I don't necessarily think it's wolf indicative because you're just digging a grave for yourself if I flip. I tend to think this over-reaction comes from town.

Maybe AtE wasn't the right word, or it wasn't intentional, but being told I've been wolfsiding if I'm a villager touched that part of me.
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:25 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:08 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:52 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:19 pm
Your approach is wolfy because you're using non existent reasons to push me. Your pushing me off a meme and for not being around and I have yet to see a single valid reason from anyone on my wagon. And lo and behold when a wagon forms on me for no reason its almost always wolf driven. It happens every game I play I am very very used to it and I am very very used to its motivation and it very rarely comes from town and you are pulling the same thing that woofs always do on me. So no its not omgus, blaming a valid counter push on lol omgus is such a buzz word response when someone can legitimately just find your push on them scummy but run the buzz word roulette on me. But hey telling me I suck for how I play is a good way to get the "omgus" off you since that's how you want to play it. This response is never towny.

I never read Jack and the fact you push me for a meme and insist it was a legitimate read is so unbelievably weak.
See this is what I mean though. I very clearly outlined my reasons beyond the meme. And you're acting like I'm trying to push a ML on you when that's not what I want, like I don't want you to be wagoned if you're a villager, I've very clearly shown that I change my reads and adapt a lot but your first instinct is to just assume the worst. You're also acting like my only reason to scumread you is the Jack read and ignoring everything else I've talked about. I accept that your read on Jack was partially a meme or whatever, but that wasn't the crux of my initial issue. And how was I supposed to know that the meme had zero foundation in reality regardless? There was a wagon of literally 2 votes on you when you came at me.

You also try to pull arguments like "it happens every game" and make it into this big blanket thing rather than actually try to look for the motivation/reason behind it or try to engage with it - like, from my perspective, you're also wrongly pushing on a villager and I also get zero impression that you're actually interested in solving me. but despite how yes, I think it's very poor play, I don't necessarily think it's wolf indicative because you're just digging a grave for yourself if I flip. I tend to think this over-reaction comes from town.

Maybe AtE wasn't the right word, or it wasn't intentional, but being told I've been wolfsiding if I'm a villager touched that part of me.
Your other reasons as far as I'm aware are

How other people have treated me which is like not something I can defend

And irl. Which reading into thread absence is frustrating.

What else is there? I've been as town as I ever am. This is Neon take it or leave it. I think that just because you don't know anyone here doesn't mean you should ignore what they know. Ask the people who've played with me how they feel about me. I'm not gonna say read the dead you are well aware of how Mac felt so ask the living they can take into account what Mac's corpse can't. Pyxxy, Porscha they have enough knowledge of my game I'd say. Because frankly everyone plays mafia different and looking at me without meta knowledge of my play is a most dangerous game. I'm town but you will never believe that I'm not going to self meta I can only do what I always do.

You know why I say it happens every game? Because it does... well every time I play with people who haven't played with me anyways. And the push on me always contains a woof. Like look at who's been on my wagon and than let's play a game. Do you think the people who've voted me are all town? Because we have you leading my wagon and than we have Ruri openly sheeping you and than we had Falcon who frankly...I have no idea her levy though. I don't think my wagon is pure. And that's the thing... my wagons are never pure. I'm an easy push as town obscurity and it's not because I'm a bad player and it's not because I play mafia like garbage it's because I don't play mafia the way mafia players expect town to play. Like...if I just didn't second guess every decision I made in mafia I'd win a lot of games I figure things out I get info playing the way I play. It works no matter how many people tell me I play like shit. And mafia is a numbers game and the numbers say people who push me on the basis of nothing are mafia way more often than not.

I'm attacking your game play not you I dunno if I'm being a dick that's not intentional sometimes I'm bad at that...autism or whatever... but I'm trying to play mafia and I think your game play right now is just not good.
I'm clearing a lot of people off of the stuff with Jack, which frankly means that my POE is narrow. So sometimes thin reasons just become reasons to me, which I do understand may come off in bad faith to you but that's why I'm emphasizing that I'm exploring reads, trying to find scum, I'm not tunneling. I'm also better at finding town than scum as a whole and I realized that I must be misclearing people. As mafia I have no reason to completely 180 my read on you though in that situation, especially when there's 2 mafia left and I would need to survive a lot of MLs.

That's all very well, I'm not trying to ignore meta on you. That's the type of stuff I was looking for because it's my missing piece of the game. Like I just looked at your past game and Sabi won against you as mafia. So you had that background stuff day 1 to find her as mafia. Me, I had none of that. The only meta I was accounting for on you was Mac, who was dead n2, so I wouldn't know if his read would change at this point, but I didn't know those people played with you before, and I do take that into consideration/value.

I don't really understand what's wrong with my gameplay right now. Like, I'm trying to find mafia in a site I'm new to and people I'm new to. I didn't even understand the votes were posted until earlier. Sometimes this involves pushing on people who are town. If I was just pushing and never reflecting or re-considering then that'd be bad, but I'm doing all that stuff. I townread Jack day 2 then realized when I lived to day 3 that meant I was wrong about stuff so said kill should be in Jack/NOOK. But yeah I think viewing something as "my wagon has to have a mafia," especially when it's such a small wagon, is not correct. I mean sometimes by mere mathematics this is the case, but villagers push on villagers all the time. I've probably pushed on every single person here, nearly, at some point, and then often just changed my mind. That's why being mafia is easy sometimes, you can work around people who OMGUS and not push them and have a more static set of reads because you don't need to try to solve anyone. So like, I'm town, Ruri is probably mech town - Falcon could be mafia who voted you, but
not specifically because he voted you - because his vote on you didn't really make sense/I'm not sure where it came from. My reasons for suspecting you may not necessarily have been strong but they at least made sense and I think it's clear I believed them even if I now think I was probably wrong.

Because believe it or not I do listen to you when you say that more people than just Mac have the meta and take that into account and I don't even think you're mafia anymore. I just wanted you to understand that in a world where;
1. A lot of people look good off of Jack
2. I realize that some of my strong townreads have to be wrong
3. I am put off by your immediate reaction, even if I'm reflecting on that
4. You're literally saying that people who don't know you don't understand your style
I don't know why you find it so surprising that I may suspect you here.

Anyway, I'll see what content we get from Wilgy today, this game has taken too much out of me tn and I'm going to sleep.
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:12 am This is hard because I sort of think Neon and Wilgy are both town now. And yeah I'm scared Falcon could just be l*nch bait.

I'll do donr deep dives and try to figure things out later
So this is where I'll cease for now. Obs/Neon isn't the team. This would need to be a vastly elaborate theatre for it to be the team.

I DO however think it's wise to point out that I vastly disagree with you moving Neon to a TR for this. Neon did the same thing with me. I had pointed out what I think to be Neon's wolftell in not finding TRs and they went full on OMGUS and had what I'd say to be a heated and poor reaction that only worked to argue against 'activity reading' or reads that apparently are invalid because 'Neon plays like X'

Obs, review my interactions with Neon please and I think you'll find an interest in the arguments similarities.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh mother clucker.

I lost like half my ISO review that took place during the earlier thread by multi tabbing.

The ISO went from TRing Neon to observing some early potential Sabi/Neon links that I don't think teammate of both Sabi/Neon makes.

Again, I find it super odd that the OMGUS pushed you back to TRing Neon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I believe I've come to the conclusion that obs just doesn't have any teammates with the potential exception of Ruri.

Ruri however is a painful enigma.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:22 pm My defense is irrelevant, hes gonna go over today regardless lol

Hopefully I'm wrong and he flips red, if not I'm gonna say I told you so and ignore everyone else's reads to push my own 🤷‍♀️
what are your reads exactly
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:27 pm

sure but it was a pretty bad take. I never pushed schia and I never begged for a flashwagon lol. also my read through on ruri wasn't fluff or a distraction since literally nobody cared about it and it changed nobody's mind. ruri isn't around to engage with or literally anything so what am I supposed to do after making the read, gets fully ignored, the pushed doesn't come around. yada yada.............
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why dont they work?

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:22 pm My defense is irrelevant, hes gonna go over today regardless lol

Hopefully I'm wrong and he flips red, if not I'm gonna say I told you so and ignore everyone else's reads to push my own 🤷‍♀️
what are your reads exactly
I don't have exact reads they're nebulous and in flux

Atm I tr wilgy

If given a gun I would probably kill through neon you and obscurity but

I don't exactly feel great about excluding falcon and tbh ruri is

Alarming

So yeah I dknt feel great lol
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:57 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:09 pm Like I should've just been the policy after my garbage ass jack play.

:shrug:

I just have to trust that y'all figure it out after me. I think the PoE and play pattern pointing to Neon still makes sense.
You should've went over when you were outed.
Good talk
Glad we could come to this agreement
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Obs. You realize that Wilgy is only pushing for my misexe because I have been pushing wolf Wilgy 3 days in a row NKing me would be career sepuku because I have exactly one thing to follow in death and I'm the easiest target to misexe because I'm inherently going to behave "wolfy" always.

Wilgy is a fucking fantastic player he can worm his way out of a misexe by appearing towny I've been told nothing but good things about his game. I'm not. Look at my wolf games, I'm not a loud wolf I'm quiet I'm methodical but I'm afraid to make noise. I'm making lots of noise here.

Every dead player wants Wilgy dead for 3 days straight. Do you believe in confidence? Because when something appears this wolfy it just IS this wolfy more often than not. I'll apologize profusely if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong Iam very very confident.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like who had more thread pull me or any of the people that got NKd who were on Wilgy?

Who was a more viable misexe? Me or the NKs?

They are methodically silencing dissent in the easiest order possible.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:59 pm I got much more heated than I wish I did against Neon. It wasn't a great night. But... that would be a pretty insane team by any standards
We are just the best at woof theatre obvs.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon did the same thing with me. I had pointed out what I think to be Neon's wolftell in not finding TRs
This take is bad I've had TRs this whole fucking game. Why are you so insistent on lying about it?

Anne was one of them and I'm very content with helping her achieve her dying wish after you somehow got town to pile her wagon for no reason whatsoever. But then town is actively throwing. I suppose that is on me I'm not good at persuasion when I find things. Even when I'm blindly glaringly obviously right and it keeps kicking us all in the face.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

who was that last post quoting neon lol

also yeah I dont think neon is wolf. I dont think wolf neon tunnels this hard
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:39 am who was that last post quoting neon lol

also yeah I dont think neon is wolf. I dont think wolf neon tunnels this hard
It was Wilgy he'sbeen saying it to shade me for a couple days now.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah. wilgy is like my ole yeller
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:25 am

Obs. You realize that Wilgy is only pushing for my misexe because I have been pushing wolf Wilgy 3 days in a row NKing me would be career sepuku because I have exactly one thing to follow in death and I'm the easiest target to misexe because I'm inherently going to behave "wolfy" always.

Wilgy is a fucking fantastic player he can worm his way out of a misexe by appearing towny I've been told nothing but good things about his game. I'm not. Look at my wolf games, I'm not a loud wolf I'm quiet I'm methodical but I'm afraid to make noise. I'm making lots of noise here.

Every dead player wants Wilgy dead for 3 days straight. Do you believe in confidence? Because when something appears this wolfy it just IS this wolfy more often than not. I'll apologize profusely if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong Iam very very confident.
Neon, I am pushing for you because it makes sense. If you could make the current gamestate make sense to me otherwise, I'd probably vote there all the same? You are and have been part of the PoE. You've discussed in measures that I really do find wolfy and even further found through obs ISO, you are both valid as a Jack and Sabi teammate.

I'm glad you have confidence, but what are your reads beyond me? Who is my teammate? If you are town, I flip town, what do you think is going to happen in lylo?

Vote for me, fine, elim me, fine, but at least hunt and not just bark down the same space without adding anything else if you are town.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:33 am
Neon did the same thing with me. I had pointed out what I think to be Neon's wolftell in not finding TRs
This take is bad I've had TRs this whole fucking game. Why are you so insistent on lying about it?

Anne was one of them and I'm very content with helping her achieve her dying wish after you somehow got town to pile her wagon for no reason whatsoever. But then town is actively throwing. I suppose that is on me I'm not good at persuasion when I find things. Even when I'm blindly glaringly obviously right and it keeps kicking us all in the face.
Neon, this is not a lie and your insistence on it being so either validates my claim or it means you are biting back without attempting to understand it. When I had pointed this out, you had 2 TR out of a remaining 10 players at least. I recall thinking 'Well that leaves a wide enough net for a wolf to go fishing with.' as a 8 player PoE is pretty garbage.

If you solve games by forming TRs. Which is fine, why am I to not expect more TRs out of you? Sure, Anne was a fine TR, you were correct. Outside of that, what TRs did you have? A good chunk of the thread apparently didn't agree with you on Anne, even those that wanted me gone as well chose to yeet Anne over me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:26 am yeah. wilgy is like my ole yeller
Was I a good boy Porscha...
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:39 am

Neon, I am pushing for you because it makes sense. If you could make the current gamestate make sense to me otherwise, I'd probably vote there all the same? You are and have been part of the PoE. You've discussed in measures that I really do find wolfy and even further found through obs ISO, you are both valid as a Jack and Sabi teammate.

I'm glad you have confidence, but what are your reads beyond me? Who is my teammate? If you are town, I flip town, what do you think is going to happen in lylo?

Vote for me, fine, elim me, fine, but at least hunt and not just bark down the same space without adding anything else if you are town.
1. How the fuck do I have wolf equity with Ssbi? Jack yes depending how seriously you take a joke, Sabi lmao no.

2. I don't look for pairings. If I did that I'd second guess every single thought in my head. You flip woof I move on from there, why do we need to look to the future? Kill the woof now than the future is the present and you solve there.

3. I did hunt. I found scum explained how they are scum and watched as they squirmed out of towns grasp multiple days in a row while town diedagain and again and again and every single town that died looked forth and said "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." And yet you still stand before me trying to kill another town who's sitting here looking forth and saying "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." Think they'll listen when I flip town and the woofs are in a 4 v 2? Kill you finally and it's a 3 v 1 with no idea who it could be? I'm not going to go play games with the future I need you to go over finally and if I don't push it town has shown they will let you free, again and again and again

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:45 am
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:33 am

Neon, this is not a lie and your insistence on it being so either validates my claim or it means you are biting back without attempting to understand it. When I had pointed this out, you had 2 TR out of a remaining 10 players at least. I recall thinking 'Well that leaves a wide enough net for a wolf to go fishing with.' as a 8 player PoE is pretty garbage.

If you solve games by forming TRs. Which is fine, why am I to not expect more TRs out of you? Sure, Anne was a fine TR, you were correct. Outside of that, what TRs did you have? A good chunk of the thread apparently didn't agree with you on Anne, even those that wanted me gone as well chose to yeet Anne over me.
I don't need to have 87 town reads to have town reads.

Maybe if town would obv town I'd have more. But my history this game suggests I'm actually pretty damn good at what I do... sometimes.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:46 am
No you killed a man. You stabbed him 37 times in the chest. That kills people.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

mmmmmm I do not think neon is able to be wolf with sabi. very unaligned
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon, see below. This was Day 4. I inquired hoping you'd elaborate and you provided the most meh ass answer I could've gotten from you.
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:44 am
Neon wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:26 pm Neons wonderful town core

Neon
Porscha
Creature
Ruri

If your not in that list your on my list.

I'm much better at town reading than scum reading though and I need to reread basically everyone in this game and due to Overwatch 2 releasing and ruining my life I'm a day behind so ... sorry lol
Your tr list seems awfully thin tbh. You have only 3 tr since yourself doesn't count?
None of y'all are towny.
Sabi was already flipped at this point, but your super wide PoE somehow contained everyone except Creature and the Non-Present Ruri.

What are your thoughts on Creature/Ruri as it stands?
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:46 am
you were so good. the best, even.

*scratches behind your ear with my left hand while I grab the shotgun in my right*

let's go, buddy.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:49 am

1. How the fuck do I have wolf equity with Ssbi? Jack yes depending how seriously you take a joke, Sabi lmao no.

2. I don't look for pairings. If I did that I'd second guess every single thought in my head. You flip woof I move on from there, why do we need to look to the future? Kill the woof now than the future is the present and you solve there.

3. I did hunt. I found scum explained how they are scum and watched as they squirmed out of towns grasp multiple days in a row while town diedagain and again and again and every single town that died looked forth and said "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." And yet you still stand before me trying to kill another town who's sitting here looking forth and saying "Hey. Yo. Kill Wilgy." Think they'll listen when I flip town and the woofs are in a 4 v 2? Kill you finally and it's a 3 v 1 with no idea who it could be? I'm not going to go play games with the future I need you to go over finally and if I don't push it town has shown they will let you free, again and again and again
1. I have not yet observed anything that clears you via Sabi. Obs also observed this as seen in his night 4 notes and the post following.
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:47 pm Here are the best points against Neon:

1. They have kind of fallen off. I wanted to discuss stuff with them yesterday and they disappeared.

2. They gave a lazy townread on Jack early game for nothingsauce reasons and barely reviewed it

3. They made a read on Anne that was like, "I could see Anne killing Mac to seal the townread" which feels *easily* like that Neon herself could've done with Mac

4. No clearing interactions with Jack or Sabi. Sabi asking Neon why Anne was voting them early was super weird. This is also important because Jack and Sabi seemed to mostly be talking/appealing to villagers

5. Jack kept them in nulls then never looked at them again.
I will admit to currently being more familiar with Obs take on the subject as opposed to your ISO as I do intend on re reading it come tomorrow morning.

2. Because town have to hunt to find wolves? Town need to make these associations? We have 2 yeets to solve the game and you just seem not concerned at all about that.

3. I disagree. You've OMGUS'd me and that's all I've observed of your case on me. You've stuck to it and I haven't seen anything to indicate that you'd even bother looking outside of what's the immediate.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”