Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Belzy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:53 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:25 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:33 am hello i didn't read anything
Hello. Play overwatch with me UwU
it's actually like i'm chopped meat over here smh.............
Hi Porscha, we played once as town masons. I remember you were very scummy day 1. How do people tend to read you in other games?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:55 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:43 am I thought it ender felt a bit pockety towards me (tbf he openly admitted he was) but aside for his tr on me (which I’m not used to him giving me early)he seems pretty fine so far
I will say that I did like Ender's attention to detail with the wording in my post with the analysis of my use of "confbias" which illustrates one who is reading/paying attention to every little detail.
How does a scumEnder look like? I think I have only played with a townEnder in the past.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:49 am i guess that "completing this madden game" is the new slang for "crying and panicking in wolfchat" tbh
Fucking savage lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:40 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:40 am Ok yea, pikachu is probably mafia/3p this game.

For those who don’t know pikachu, you’ll know once they respond to this.

Will I expand on this read? No, not yet.

Also @illario, I already said it before but wisp ATE is NAI so this goes to anyone else tr wisp for ATE. That’s a weak and not a good reason to tr Wisp.

Also Illario, if I told you I planned on asking that question regardless of my alignment that you considered “an awkward way” to enter/fit into the thread, what would you think then?

Also, Mac is a stronger tr and Rondo did something similar from what I remember in our previous game.
Hmmm normally it would simmer my read but I also remember you having a similar response to me in cats and dogs when I found your opening pingy. Also I didn’t read much in gravity falls but I remember for some reason skimming the first page of that game before flips and finding your opening pingy there too. Maybe I just got overconfident from those two instances and I could be wrong here.

What’s your thoughts on belsy and Tilg?
I mean you are wrong here lol but I'll do my best to help you out and hope you will find me if you are town! I mean my openings are just pure Aro!openings lol. It's just unfortunate when I roll mafia with those pre-planned content cause then it looks bad for future games when I roll town like here, so I wouldn't really focus much on that.

And tbh, I hadn't really read much on Belsy/Tilg other than a few posts from Tilg.

I felt like Tilg's entrance was ok but they had a tr on me that I found a bit interesting. Not sure if he explained it further afterwards, so I need to re-look at some stuff.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:57 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:43 am I thought it ender felt a bit pockety towards me (tbf he openly admitted he was) but aside for his tr on me (which I’m not used to him giving me early)he seems pretty fine so far
I will say that I did like Ender's attention to detail with the wording in my post with the analysis of my use of "confbias" which illustrates one who is reading/paying attention to every little detail.
How does a scumEnder look like? I think I have only played with a townEnder in the past.
Is Ender bladescape?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:29 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:26 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am Yup yup, I already have a good feeling about this game!

Also, since pikachu has outted already… thank you!

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Why do you have a good feeling already?
I believe some of the players that have entered the game so far when they are town, are really good and can help win the game.

And so far, I have a couple of leaning tr on some slots that I view as +EV for town if they are actually town. So I feel like the direction of this game will be in good hands.

You’ve seen stacked player lists choke really hard though?

Doesn’t the inverse to your logic work as well? The good town players are also good wolves and if u only have light trs on them so far that doesn’t really mean much for the game difficulty?
Nah. I've seen good town players struggle as wolf because they can't replicate their sheer aura of townieness that they have as a villager. Or maybe they're just polarized and can only play one align.
Hey look, it's me, the polarised noob.
Hey ender on a scale of 1 to 1 million how much are you going to pocket me this game?
are you trying to say you are polarized lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:01 am
Is Ender bladescape?
I am not a native English speaker, and I don't know what that means.
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:51 am I don't like Tilg's open but that might not be wolfy just yet.
This is the correct read.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

And tbh @Belzy , it's not what I'd expect from a mafia!Ender, but it's just the fundemental idea of paying attention to specific wording like that, that I think mafia lack an attention to detail of because of TMI. In the sense where Ender noticed some wording that I feel like town are likelier to catch than mafia, since mafia would read my post and not really evaluate the way I worded "mafia confbiasing a read" and just skim over it.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:03 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:01 am
Is Ender bladescape?
I am not a native English speaker, and I don't know what that means.
oh lol, bladescape is a name. So I will assume no then based on your response.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:52 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:46 am i don't really care what specific reasoning illario used to push you, i just liked the fact that the push existed at the same time that i was getting mildly pinged by your opening posts

it's possible that i'm misremembering your wolf meta, but if that's the case, why is that wolf indicative for me? am i not allowed to have concerns about you? do you think it's impossible for me to have concerns about you playing closer to your wolf meta when im town or are u just trying to make me look bad?
So I'll talk about the first part.

To me pikachu, it's concerning that you liked Illario's push on me when a reason of his push on me is that the way "I entered the thread is awkward" which directly contradicts with Concern "A" of you applying my "mafia meta" onto having concerns with me. Like sure the "push existing" is one thing, but because of the reasoning behind Illario's push, I would expect you to look into the reasoning and not just solely on the basis of the push itself if that makes sense. Essentially you and Illario are placing concerns on me for opposite reasonings and you liking that push that he had on me is odd because of what I mentioned above.

And while we are on the point about the meta, you never mentioned these concerns in Gravity Falls where I was actually mafia and it seemed like you didn't take it into consideration, while here, right out of the gates you come out with the meta reads from a mafia game I was in with you before Gravity Falls and I'm just like... why is she bringing it up now. And also, you mentioned that I was not "solving/scumhunting" but I gave some town reads and a bit of where my head was at in the game and you know that I am also more of a town hunter. So I do find it a bit odd and concerning that A you push me for "meta" that you didn't in a previous game and B the actual reasons from that meta are very weak when the game has just began and I had given a few reads.

Now to answer your questions, you misremembering my wolf meta isn't scummy and that's not what I am pushing you on for. It's A-ok to have concerns about me, but it's the way/how you illustrate these concerns on me that are scummy to me and do not line up with how you have presented yourself on my slot before. Not to mention that the meta reasonings you brought up are somewhat discredited with the initial reads I was giving. I think it's fine to have concerns if you feel that my play lines up with my "wolf meta" but the issue I have is the reasonings you brought up, how you portrayed them, and how they do not really fit the situation. Additionally, it's nagl in my eyes with the fact that you hold an inconsistent thought with liking Illario's push on me while holding a push on me that is contradictory to the reasonings of his push. T!SPF evaluates the pushes of people and doesn't just focus on "the existence of a push."

You mention "I am more fluid with posting as mafia" but I am also not bad with posting as town and I hadn't posted much. You mention I wasn't solving/scum hunting, but I am more of a town hunter and I did give several reads while I was in thread.

You also mentioned the point where you disagreed with me "enjoyed getting pushed" but that's not true. When Porscha was pushing on me, I mentioned both in scum chat and in thread how hyped I was and that I was "looking for this moment." And I didn't like the way you portrayed that read as if you had an implicit agenday-d way of portraying the read. You made it seem like I was discrediting Alison's push on me and lying about it when that is not the case. So it seemed like you were trying to shine a bad light on me for "attempting to steer Alison's push away by not telling the truth" lol.
i'm going to reiterate again that i do not care at all about ilario's specific reasoning for scumreading you - i liked the fact that the scumread existed. this is because i was getting pinged by some of your opening posts and illario suddenly entering page 2 by saying: "there's a mafia in aro/wisp" was abrasive in such a way that reminds me of how he scumhunts as town and made me feel like he was looking at the game from a similar POV to me

i suppose it's fair that illario's reasoning to scumread you was different in a way that could invalidate my read on illario but tbf i didnt really read your exchange that closely lol

as for why i brought up your meta in this game and not gravity falls, it's because you directly made claims about your scum meta that made me want to fact-check you, and because i got pinged by your opening posts here and i was not pinged by your opening posts in gravity falls

i dont really have the energy atm to write a longer response nor do i care to because i think that youre town now. you can find my reasoning scummy if you wish i suppose. it made sense to me in the moment that i made it
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 am also the madden comment was a joke. i thought it was funny lol
I thought it was funny at least.
+1... trillion

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:07 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:06 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
I put the chances of this at 43.210%
did you know that 76.9% of statistics are made up?
I am 167.358% sure that is true

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I think I realized why I'm talking the way I am. I am just excited lmfao...
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

And SPF is town leaning as well. Very nice ;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:22 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:14 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:01 am I would like everyone to answer this question if they could.

If you are mafia and you have a choice to kill between 2 people and can only pick one person.

Person A: has a good solve but is myslynchable

Person B: has an incorrect solve but is unlynchable

Which person do you choose to kill?
I choose person C
Me too, good solve and unlynchable.

Also, anyone... did we ever get a timer for end of day? Do we get 48 hours? I sadly have to say I work weekend shifts during day 1. :sigh:
When is EoD. Translate to CST please

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

too ez
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:03 am And tbh @Belzy , it's not what I'd expect from a mafia!Ender, but it's just the fundemental idea of paying attention to specific wording like that, that I think mafia lack an attention to detail of because of TMI. In the sense where Ender noticed some wording that I feel like town are likelier to catch than mafia, since mafia would read my post and not really evaluate the way I worded "mafia confbiasing a read" and just skim over it.
I have no reason to scumread Ender so far, but any info how one would play as scum is always welcome.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:07 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:03 am And tbh @Belzy , it's not what I'd expect from a mafia!Ender, but it's just the fundemental idea of paying attention to specific wording like that, that I think mafia lack an attention to detail of because of TMI. In the sense where Ender noticed some wording that I feel like town are likelier to catch than mafia, since mafia would read my post and not really evaluate the way I worded "mafia confbiasing a read" and just skim over it.
I have no reason to scumread Ender so far, but any info how one would play as scum is always welcome.
Unless Ender is bladescape, I have 0 meta lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

☆Princess Abigail☆

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:43 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:38 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:43 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 am actually

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine
you know what, why not

[VOTE: Tilgarial] aubergine
Can't tell if this is a genuine vote or a joke vote
If it's something along the lines of the latter, do you have any thoughts on my alignment?
Por que no Los dos?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

you know what, why not

If it's something along the lines of the latter, do you have any thoughts on my alignment?
Por que no Los dos?

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

How sure are people on Millium aka wisp?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

[VOTE: Lilypetal] aubergine
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:08 am
Blade escape?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hello Porscha I'm glad your in this game play overwatch with me UwU

also I haven't added you on Riot because my account got hacked and i need to make a new one and start over... and I'm annoyed and not doing that yet lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:55 am
Hi Porscha, we played once as town masons. I remember you were very scummy day 1. How do people tend to read you in other games?
I like to think i'm polarized but some recent games have shown this to be untrue since I am a victim of early ML
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

sorry I had to poop
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:10 am sorry I had to poop
Tell that to your toilet.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm 89.435% sure this is true

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

First person to correctly tell me what anime my gifs are from is lock town never rescind.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:09 am
I like to think i'm polarized but some recent games have shown this to be untrue since I am a victim of early ML
Polarized means someone has become a capable player? Yes, I remember you as an early ML. Why do you think that is?
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:01 am Not sure if he explained it further afterwards, so I need to re-look at some stuff.
Don't think I did, but it was basically about a post where somebody handed you an easy out to some sus point or the other, and you threw it away in favour of explaining a misunderstanding in regards to your word choice
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:12 am
Polarized means someone has become a capable player? Yes, I remember you as an early ML. Why do you think that is?
Polarized means they are easy to find as scum basically

I think.

Porscha! Is this the game where I town read you and you are a wolf finally or the game where I town read you and you die D1 anyways and are town?

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

you know what, why not

ok @ilario , this post actually pings me a bit from Tilg tbh. Shoutout to Guillo for this, but these types of questionings about a "joke vote" on oneself is rand >mafia especially when they wanted an "elaboration" on the joke vote.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:13 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:01 am Not sure if he explained it further afterwards, so I need to re-look at some stuff.
Don't think I did, but it was basically about a post where somebody handed you an easy out to some sus point or the other, and you threw it away in favour of explaining a misunderstanding in regards to your word choice
oh, the "couple" wording?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:12 am
neptunia
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:09 am
Blade escape?
bladescape is the name of someone on MU who also goes by Ender. So I was wondering if Ender here is Bladescape
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Belzy feels like a village slot
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:09 am
Hello Porscha I'm glad your in this game play overwatch with me UwU

also I haven't added you on Riot because my account got hacked and i need to make a new one and start over... and I'm annoyed and not doing that yet lol
that's okay I don't blame you lol we can indulge in shitty ow instead
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:17 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:09 am
Blade escape?
bladescape is the name of someone on MU who also goes by Ender. So I was wondering if Ender here is Bladescape
yes ender is bladescape
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am

you know what, why not

ok @ilario , this post actually pings me a bit from Tilg tbh. Shoutout to Guillo for this, but these types of questionings about a "joke vote" on oneself is rand >mafia especially when they wanted an "elaboration" on the joke vote.
lol I remember that one good looks
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@ilario , let's assume 5 combined mafia/3p.

Leaves at least 13 town and with 18 without vig shots or anything, we have 8 kills. So a 10 towncore would do.

My towns that I have rn (different confidences) are Aro, Mac, Illario, SPF, Nanook, Wisp, Ender, Rondo.

Any thoughts on that list so far and do you have any opnions on anyone else that I don't have in there? I want to dominate this game hehe.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am

you know what, why not

Hey, Illario had been asking people about me. Just thought I might add some to that and make myself a topic, it sounds amusing

That said, I don't think I was asking about an elaboration in case it was a joke vote, but an opinion in general, if that makes a difference for you
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:29 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:26 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am Yup yup, I already have a good feeling about this game!

Also, since pikachu has outted already… thank you!

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Why do you have a good feeling already?
I believe some of the players that have entered the game so far when they are town, are really good and can help win the game.

And so far, I have a couple of leaning tr on some slots that I view as +EV for town if they are actually town. So I feel like the direction of this game will be in good hands.

You’ve seen stacked player lists choke really hard though?

Doesn’t the inverse to your logic work as well? The good town players are also good wolves and if u only have light trs on them so far that doesn’t really mean much for the game difficulty?
Nah. I've seen good town players struggle as wolf because they can't replicate their sheer aura of townieness that they have as a villager. Or maybe they're just polarized and can only play one align.
Hey look, it's me, the polarised noob.
Hey ender on a scale of 1 to 1 million how much are you going to pocket me this game?
1 million regardless of what my rand was <3
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:12 am
Polarized means they are easy to find as scum basically

I think.

Porscha! Is this the game where I town read you and you are a wolf finally or the game where I town read you and you die D1 anyways and are town?
I'd like to suggest option 3 where you tr me but I do not get ML'd day 1. this is the ideal utopia
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

"To continue to do the same thing after it has failed and expecting the result to change is true insanity."
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Depending what Porscha does after I wake up as well, I might be tempted to tr them based on meta.

And if Ender is bladescape then even better lol.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

aro kinda cute this game and that's a towntell, so

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”