No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Hally »

like, you’re acting like jay is a machine who, when placed in a mafia thread under any circumstances, will start pumping out walls and interaction analyses because it’s in his programing

and i just think that’s kinda silly :shrug:

he’s allowed to take it easy and just have fun as much anyone else lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by iaafr »

no he's not
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by SilverKeith »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:52 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:49 pm Anyways I stand with Rondo/Jack here.

J's archetype is the the type of guy who enjoys mafia for the puzzle solving aspect of it, either that or the teamwork/unity/leadership stuff he's mostly on about, I think that if he were a townplayer he wouldn't be playing it like this, and I kinda think that if he were an NPC he'd also enjoy the gamesolving aspect witouth any of the actual consequences of playing mafia attached to it.

Like if someone came into D8 and went "I was only pretending all this time to be an NPC so I didn't do shit but I'm actually town (and possibly a pr)" I might buy it, but not from J.

I don't think Jacks assessment of J's play is bad at all but I guess there's a chance he's an npc and decided to don't give a fuck, but I mean, the fact that he's sidelining this convo and going "haha look at 'em go this is funny" (to be clear: it is funny) instead of being helfpul and clarifying say to me he's not townsiding as an NPC either (not to say he's wolfsiding, maybe he's just into chaos, but again, doesn't strike me as the archetype of player who'd enjoy this).

I think we can all agree that J isn't a townplayer at least so it might be ok to just leave him be and if he's alive at D8 instalunch him.
but what if he’s just busy

or doesn’t feel like playing rn

he’s not some mafia playing robot lol
Don't you think he would have said "I'm busy?"

Genuine question, not rethoric or so.

I'm not trying to be like, demanding with j or anything, I'm ok with w/e he decides to give us, but also I don't wanna give ppl passes for not doing stuff or we suspect they are npcs because then I kinda think I know what the wolves would be doing.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

iaafr wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:54 pmno he's not
you know what you’re so right let’s kill him
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:53 pm like, you’re acting like jay is a machine who, when placed in a mafia thread under any circumstances, will start pumping out walls and interaction analyses because it’s in his programing

My mental image of J is a guy who likes solving, like, idk how else to put it. I don't know him that much but yeah that's that. Has J ever been like "not currently feeling it" in a game he randed town?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:55 pm I'm not trying to be like, demanding with j or anything, I'm ok with w/e he decides to give us, but also I don't wanna give ppl passes for not doing stuff or we suspect they are npcs because then I kinda think I know what the wolves would be doing.
If wolves are playing how everyone thinks they're playing them it's gonna be a pretty easy game for town lol
Progression cases are bad.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:57 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:55 pm I'm not trying to be like, demanding with j or anything, I'm ok with w/e he decides to give us, but also I don't wanna give ppl passes for not doing stuff or we suspect they are npcs because then I kinda think I know what the wolves would be doing.
If wolves are playing how everyone thinks they're playing them it's gonna be a pretty easy game for town lol
You know what my point is don't wifom my argument lol
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:56 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:53 pm like, you’re acting like jay is a machine who, when placed in a mafia thread under any circumstances, will start pumping out walls and interaction analyses because it’s in his programing

My mental image of J is a guy who likes solving, like, idk how else to put it. I don't know him that much but yeah that's that. Has J ever been like "not currently feeling it" in a game he randed town?
Actually yeah, the game where Hally and I swept, but as things got tighter and it started looking bad for town he picked up more
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:55 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:52 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:49 pm Anyways I stand with Rondo/Jack here.

J's archetype is the the type of guy who enjoys mafia for the puzzle solving aspect of it, either that or the teamwork/unity/leadership stuff he's mostly on about, I think that if he were a townplayer he wouldn't be playing it like this, and I kinda think that if he were an NPC he'd also enjoy the gamesolving aspect witouth any of the actual consequences of playing mafia attached to it.

Like if someone came into D8 and went "I was only pretending all this time to be an NPC so I didn't do shit but I'm actually town (and possibly a pr)" I might buy it, but not from J.

I don't think Jacks assessment of J's play is bad at all but I guess there's a chance he's an npc and decided to don't give a fuck, but I mean, the fact that he's sidelining this convo and going "haha look at 'em go this is funny" (to be clear: it is funny) instead of being helfpul and clarifying say to me he's not townsiding as an NPC either (not to say he's wolfsiding, maybe he's just into chaos, but again, doesn't strike me as the archetype of player who'd enjoy this).

I think we can all agree that J isn't a townplayer at least so it might be ok to just leave him be and if he's alive at D8 instalunch him.
but what if he’s just busy

or doesn’t feel like playing rn

he’s not some mafia playing robot lol
Don't you think he would have said "I'm busy?"

Genuine question, not rethoric or so.

I'm not trying to be like, demanding with j or anything, I'm ok with w/e he decides to give us, but also I don't wanna give ppl passes for not doing stuff or we suspect they are npcs because then I kinda think I know what the wolves would be doing.
why would NPC!jay care about informing us that he’s busy or is just chilling or whatever

if he’s an NPC he by definition has no wincon and no particular reason to set the record straight about his intended involvement in the game immediately
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:58 pm
It's not WIFOM lol, it's mechanics
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't wanna solve because I am not reading the thread at all and have less than zero time to even think about doing any of that, but I also feel bad that people are Talking About Me that might care deeply about the game, so here are some free takes. Take or leave I don't care okay. I won't be explicitly claiming anything about NPC or not NPC though, because I feel like that defeats the purpose of the game.

- Jack's suspicion is genuine even if misguided. I am capable of not caring about things, but I understand the perception that I am not capable of not caring about things.
- Windward's attempt to interpret Jack's take was genuine. They asked the pertinent questions and did not take either side with more confidence than they should have given their lack of experience with me. They wanted to make up for that lack of experience by seeking the perspectives of others, and that's just fine and dandy.
- Hally gets me. I like Hally.
- SilverKeith digging Jack's take about me is maybe a little weird. Dunno. Leaving me alone until Day 8 sounds like a genuine strategy though, so I wouldn't say he is being opportunistic or something.
- I think c4 seems okay. At least one thing he said about me was a good thing to say. I won't expand for the sake of following my own rules.
- Wilgy should be given his vengeance. He deserves it.

I don't think any of these people look "bad" for this JJJ dialogue, and folks would probably be well-advised to refrain from letting that dialogue become a Major Part of Their World View

I dunno that's all that comes to mind, do your thing friends
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:14 pm Rondo is still a wolf.
I am dead night one. Go spend your energy elsewhere
i'll do my best to convince the other wolves to leave you for n2
Apprentice it but play to your win con (this feels like an excuse for interaction with me. Porscha is not out of her wolf range for me)
I want to interact with you every possible moment you allow me to
Mum there are girls here come pick me up :ninja:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

This is annoying, I was gonna judge the walrus and then sit at 4 posts while I decided whether to stick around or not, but then I opened a mafia game that I'm allowed to post in on my phone.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

No words in my mouth thanks but appreciate the input
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:56 pm

well the key difference is that if he’s an NPC he by definition didn’t sign up to play this game and in every game in his life where he’s randed town he did

you can’t compare how he’s played in games as town where he signed up to play to a game where he hasn’t signed up to do anything
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yes I have played with him as wolf and town. Yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I guess what I am trying to say is JJJ loves putting out walls as any alignment so its not indicative
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Notice how in Harry Potter first years are only allowed to bring toad, cats, and owls.

No dogs.

Checkmate cat haters
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

jjj is outed he has a harsh volume meta
😹
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Katze being the one JJJ is pushing I don't think its helpful for you to be saying that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:58 pm You know what my point is don't wifom my argument lol
too late already wifom'd twice, and omw to wifom it once more for good measure.
katze

Post by katze »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:08 pm Katze being the one JJJ is pushing I don't think its helpful for you to be saying that
what are u implying here buddy
😹
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:10 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:58 pm You know what my point is don't wifom my argument lol
too late already wifom'd twice, and omw to wifom it once more for good measure.
I have noticed you like to over prune and remove context from the things you quote.

Does anyone else know if this is a typical for this slot?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m not sure why i’m arguing against this read so much when i have no stake in anything

i guess on principle it kinda peeves me when people hold strong players to ridiculously high standards and don’t allow certain players to just have fun because of the weight their reputation carries

i know nobody is doing that intentionally but especially in a game like this that’s not supposed to be very serious and is something everyone should be able to have fun with, it kinda harshes the vibe to push someone just on those grounds and is pretty unlikely to yield good results imo
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:13 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:08 pm Katze being the one JJJ is pushing I don't think its helpful for you to be saying that
what are u implying here buddy
Its not productive for me to keep attacking wind at this point.

I've made my desire to Lynch them clear.

If I am reading thread state correctly you and JJJ are in a similar spot.

You pointing out that JJJ is outed really doesn't push your agenda as much as you think it does or maybe that was your goal
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Rondo still wolf.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jjj not a player gn
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sabi I’m CRJing again I can’t stop
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Katze a huge nerd that is low key kinda thicc
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:15 pm i’m not sure why i’m arguing against this read so much when i have no stake in anything

i guess on principle it kinda peeves me when people hold strong players to ridiculously high standards and don’t allow certain players to just have fun because of the weight their reputation carries

i know nobody is doing that intentionally but especially in a game like this that’s not supposed to be very serious and is something everyone should be able to have fun with, it kinda harshes the vibe to push someone just on those grounds and is pretty unlikely to yield good results imo
I don't disagree he can fuck around and find out as much as he wants. I was just arguing against the fact that someone said JJJ posting walls means he can't be an NPC
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:17 pm Sabi I’m CRJing again I can’t stop
Locked not scum
katze

Post by katze »

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:15 pm i’m not sure why i’m arguing against this read so much when i have no stake in anything

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hally wolf tryna skate by doing bare minimum!!!
😹
katze

Post by katze »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:18 pm Katze a huge nerd that is low key kinda thicc
🤨
😹
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:18 pm

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hally wolf tryna skate by doing bare minimum!!!
i will end u
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

We have so much food. I'm low-key gonna food coma this
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:13 pm I have noticed you like to over prune and remove context from the things you quote.
i have no clue how to actually quote full posts including th epreviously quoted posts without going into the full editor so i just dont.
hally seems like townsiding npc to me btw if i have to give me 2 cents
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:59 pm
My point was that if we give passses to ppl who aren't doing anything just cuz they might be npcs then wolves are inclined to fake being npcs, but if we know this is how they are going to play then it's easier for us, but if they know we know then, etc, (as said, wifom)
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:59 pm why would NPC!jay care about informing us that he’s busy or is just chilling or whatever

if he’s an NPC he by definition has no wincon and no particular reason to set the record straight about his intended involvement in the game immediately
Well he just did inform us that he had no time so yeah I think he's the type of guy who would care to inform us that.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:32 pm
My point was that if we give passses to ppl who aren't doing anything just cuz they might be npcs then wolves are inclined to fake being npcs, but if we know this is how they are going to play then it's easier for us, but if they know we know then, etc, (as said, wifom)
I'm perfectly aware what you mean, what you're not accounting for is the part where all the NPCs fucking die lmao
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Hally I'm literally not doing that. My point is that JJJ would care about some things he hasn't cared in this game, and he'd like to actually solve (and I want to be clear that I'm making no judgement towards the ammount of effort he'd put in solving), but he's not doing that, therefore, he's not town!J. Like, I'm not expecting anyone to tryhard this game, but I'd definitely expect someone who enjoys the puzzle solving aspect of the game to dive into that, even if they are an npc.

The fact that he wasn't doing that, as you said, could be because he has no time, which is something that makes him reasonable for him to sign up as npc. But I thought he'd clarify that he had no time if he were an NPC, because in my mind, J is the type of guy who would townside as an npc. And he just did clarify that just now. So like, don't misscharacterize what I'm trying to achieve here.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:37 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:32 pm
I'm perfectly aware what you mean, what you're not accounting for is the part where all the NPCs fucking die lmao
Oh I mean yeah I said we should live J alone till D8.

But D8 is a long time away yet.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

Also yeah I'm p sure hally at least is not a wolf.
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:39 pm Also yeah I'm p sure hally at least is not a wolf.
Actually kinda take this back I think they'd be capable of faking this perspective as a wolf, but I do think they are more likely to be an npc than a wolf.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m a wolf awooo
katze

Post by katze »

keith with the hard hitting reads
😹
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:38 pm

Hally I'm literally not doing that. My point is that JJJ would care about some things he hasn't cared in this game, and he'd like to actually solve (and I want to be clear that I'm making no judgement towards the ammount of effort he'd put in solving), but he's not doing that, therefore, he's not town!J. Like, I'm not expecting anyone to tryhard this game, but I'd definitely expect someone who enjoys the puzzle solving aspect of the game to dive into that, even if they are an npc.

The fact that he wasn't doing that, as you said, could be because he has no time, which is something that makes him reasonable for him to sign up as npc. But I thought he'd clarify that he had no time if he were an NPC, because in my mind, J is the type of guy who would townside as an npc. And he just did clarify that just now. So like, don't misscharacterize what I'm trying to achieve here.
i was more so responding to jack in that post than you fwiw

also, like i said, i know nobody is doing it intentionally
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:42 pm keith with the hard hitting reads
Actually I am sure you're not a wolf.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m sure that i’m a wolf
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:46 pm
katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:42 pm keith with the hard hitting reads
Actually I am sure you're not a wolf.
I knew kat's alignment the moment I saw their first post

I didn't read it tho
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

the look on everyone’s faces when i survive to D8 as an “NPC” and don’t get purged is gonna be priceless

looool get smokt losers
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:32 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:21 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:17 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:15 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:07 pm Cause I kinda think Jack has a point
Not really
You don't think Jay would be more interested in solving as an NPC versus shitposting? Or you don't think the case really needs to be laid out the way Jack did it?
If he's an NPC, Jay's options are:

1. Play mafia
2. Don't play mafia

From what I know about Jay, I have a guess which he'd pick lol

But "this player isn't town for not solving" is such an obvious nothing read in this game that Jack making it seem at all deep is just lmfao (derogatory) to me.
But I questioned Jack on why this makes Jay exactly scum rather than just an NPC
and his answer from what I understood was that he expected Jay to play mafia as an NPC because Jay is usually invested in solving even when he isn't in the game

So it wasnt an argument of "this player isn't town for not solving", but more specifically, "Jay isn't town and also isn't an NPC for not solving"

And idk how important of a distinction you think that is, but it is at least some kind of distinction.
It's a pretty inaccurate description of Jay lol

The distinction makes it less blatant but I mean, it's still a very nothing read that he could probably slap on every fifth player if he were determined to
If you say so. You sure are invested in defending a player you don’t even think is in the game but that’s none of my business. :grin:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”