Bea
25%
Lizzy
25%
Nevinera
13%
Vompatti
13%
Brett Ratner, That Hack! (NP/Deadie/Host Option)
25%

Total votes: 8
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [Day 1]: Film Noir.

Post by Kate »

Turnip Head wrote:Haha. That's a good point. We do seem to be a pretty reasonable bunch so far. :D

I agree that Dom's vote post is weird. I feel like he was acting like there was a case on Hedge that people were discussing, when really it was just Epi's vote (for whatever reason he made it). Dom randomized, so he himself is not part of the lynch, but in that post you quoted above he's trying to set it up as being an Epi vs. Hedge lynch while he's gone.
THIS is a very good point. Go click on Epi's handy dandy post getter on Dom's name. His last 2 posts make little to no sense when read back to back.

I'm going to go ahead and vote dom. I think he was doing a lil pot stirring.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Flyin' High »

I agree. :srsnod: *votes*
ImageImage

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by kneel4justice »

I came into vote Dom but I might vote FH.
She is not doing a lot of talking or openly thinking for herself, like I expect.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 33

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:Not a fan of "reaction" votes, although i know Epi has done it before. But it can cause i baddie pile up, and innocents die.
Wouldn't even be the first time he's done it to me. I'm looking at you too VAL :eye: :p
Turnip Head wrote:Yeah, but it hasn't played out that way so far. Most people seem to understand what his intentions were, no one is thinking of piling onto his Hedgeowl vote.

I think a reaction vote is just as useful, Day 1, as a random vote or any other silly Day 1 reason.
I can't remember if I have ever self voted, but it was a memorable case. 3+1+4 = HedgeBaddie. I might have to think on this one... :ponder: XD
Turnip Head wrote:Haha. That's a good point. We do seem to be a pretty reasonable bunch so far. :D

I agree that Dom's vote post is weird. I feel like he was acting like there was a case on Hedge that people were discussing, when really it was just Epi's vote (for whatever reason he made it). Dom randomized, so he himself is not part of the lynch, but in that post you quoted above he's trying to set it up as being an Epi vs. Hedge lynch while he's gone.
Interesting points you are all making. I am considering jumpin' on your wagon if you know what I mean. ;)
Epignosis wrote:Rats and mice.

You tell me how many miss the vote, and I'll vote the way you want me to on Day 2.

Takin' bets.

Votes Dom

Boom! :offtobed:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 84

Post by S~V~S »

I am gonna drop a vote on Epi. I really don't love endangering people just to see who reacts how. Plus his "4 minutes" thing about Dom was odd to me. Like I said, i could see more than one reason for Dom to do what he did, but less so Epi, IMO.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 39

Post by thellama73 »

Less than an hour and a half until the poll closes and an awful lot of missing votes. You do not want to miss votes in this game, I promise. Neither I nor Mongoose is in any mood to be trifled with this evening.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

S~V~S wrote:I am gonna drop a vote on Epi. I really don't love endangering people just to see who reacts how. Plus his "4 minutes" thing about Dom was odd to me. Like I said, i could see more than one reason for Dom to do what he did, but less so Epi, IMO.

I do not understand a vote for Epi based on his vote. I just don't. To me in my very first game he struck me as the reaction type. He led many civ lynches that game, I think he is naturally scummy not necesarrily alignment scummy. Lol! But I am surprised you don't see this.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Don't be trifling!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

kneel4justice wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I am gonna drop a vote on Epi. I really don't love endangering people just to see who reacts how. Plus his "4 minutes" thing about Dom was odd to me. Like I said, i could see more than one reason for Dom to do what he did, but less so Epi, IMO.

I do not understand a vote for Epi based on his vote. I just don't. To me in my very first game he struck me as the reaction type. He led many civ lynches that game, I think he is naturally scummy not necesarrily alignment scummy. Lol! But I am surprised you don't see this.
I kind of agree, I'd rather see someone vote someone like this with a plan rather drop a lazy random vote. :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

kneel4justice wrote:

I voted for him more for his "4 minute" post about Dom~ the reaction vote was icing.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Voted FH.
As I did it occurred to me I expected SVS to vote Dom, she had a stronger case on him than Epi I thought. I still think Dom is weird to an extent but I did not see the same reaction to my suspicion as I did last game when he was scum. Although my suspicion was just starting out. Wish we had more time to discuss with Dom. I am not sure how i feel about all the votes. On the phone BTW.

Linki- ok, that sounds a bit better. Did you think that makes Epi bad and Dom good or what?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No, I hate voting for people for no reason, "reaction" voting is just as bad as random IMO. Especially since he seems to pick the same people to do it to. I think his whole thing has been off for me this game.

Linki~ not sure tbh. IF Dom is civ, IF, I think i have a role in mind for him. Since with this turnout, i assume Dom is being lynched without me, I wanted my opinion on record.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:Linki~ not sure tbh. IF Dom is civ, IF, I think i have a role in mind for him. Since with this turnout, i assume Dom is being lynched without me, I wanted my opinion on record.
If Dom is civ, I have a role in mind for him as well. The fact that I'm not the only one who has thought this makes me not want to lynch Dom.

Why do you assume Dom is going to be lynched, SVS? He only has 3 votes. A lot can happen in an hour.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think it more likely that Dom is bad, tbh. I said IF, and it's a big IF. I hated that vote for Lizzy. But i hated Epis vote for Hedge and that little defense of Dom even more.

And lots of people not showing up~ we could have a last minute rush. But i am not seeing it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm voting for Flyin High. I agree with k4j, she was too quick to hop on the Dom bandwagon.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I have had an extreme kind of day that now is going into tonight. Not feeling the mafia thing right now I am sorry.

I flipped a coin betwixt Ep and Metal and it came up heads for Metal.

I promise to get more involved sat or sun.
;)
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by timmer »

Crikey, I thought there was a whole nother day on dat poll...

I read back thru dat goon Dom's posts and don't see anything seedy 'cept for the timing coupled with Lizzy's self-vote. I feel like maybe der's some baddies jumpin' on dat, so I'm votin' dat dame FH for basically jumpin' in outta nowheres and sayin' "yeah!"
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, FH IS playing her minimalist game, which i tend to associate with her bad game, but she has switched that up quite a bit. With only one bad team, though, it is hard to call that. If he is bad, i don't see then as teammates. In a one bad team game, one lynch can actually tell us quite a lot.

Linki~ hrrmm
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Could be dat dame Lizzy is bad and hoped to self-vote and lurk away but the Dom vote spokked her cronies. Dat's the kinda thing dat becomes clear later on, but it's a hunch, see? I don't like the Kate/FH/Hedge troika, especially da foist two comin as dey did...
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I doubt Lizzy is bad.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:I doubt Lizzy is bad.
Dat's a bold statement for Day 1. What makes ya think so?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

(Dat dame's got two total posts, so how you'd feel dat way after two posts I's gotta hear) :mafia:
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think she plays a more involved game with teammates. That is something she and i have in common, on one level. She tries harder when shes bad, unlike most people, since people are relying on her. I suppose she might self vote as a baddie now and again, but I badly misread her in one game and paid a bit more attention after that.

And really it is not more bold that you painting three people with a baddie brush at one stroke.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Especially when you apparently came in 20 minutes before the lynch was gonna end, caught up, voted and read back enough to make some informed judgments.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: [POLLS]: Film Noir

Post by thellama73 »

Who killed Jules Dassin?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 pm

A Person
A Person (14)
6%

agleaminranks
No votes

Boo
No votes

Dom
Kate (7), Flyin' High (8), Hedgeowl (9)
19%

Enygma Eve
No votes

Epignosis
S~V~S (11)
6%

Flyin' High
kneel4justice (12), Turnip Head (13), timmer (15)
19%

HedgeOwl
Epignosis (2)
6%

Kate
No votes

kneel4justice
No votes

Lizzy
Lizzy (4), Dom (5)
13%

Metalmarsh89
Roxy (16)
6%

Roxy
No votes

Speacedaisy
boo (6)
6%

S~V~S
No votes

timmer
No votes

Turnip Head
Metalmarsh89 (3)
6%

Vompatti
No votes

Michael Bay, that Hack (Host & Non-Player Option)
Mongoose (1), thellama73 (10)
13%

Total votes : 16

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Suspicion gripped the group of investigators as they gave one another the old hairy eyeball. One of them - at least one - was a killer. But who?

“I don’t trust that Dom fella,” said a bunch of dames in chorus.

“No, it’s Hedgeowl, see?” said Epignosis.

“That’s a lotta malarkey!” retorted S~V~S.

Lizzy tried to get a window open to jump out of, but wouldn’t you know it? Locked!

Meanwhile, the others were quietly busy smothering Flyin’ High with a pillow.

Flyin’ High has been lynched. She was Mark Cardigan.
It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: [Night 1]: Film Noir.

Post by Turnip Head »

Oops. RIP FH.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Event: Scenario Build
Every good noir film starts with the story, and story is just what you’re here to provide. You’re already a cast of colorful characters, so what needs writing is plot! Compose an original plot segment, labeled either beginning, middle or end, and PM it to your hosts. The best entry from each category will be rewarded and the resulting three segments will be strung together Exquisite Corpse style for your amusement. You have until the end of Night 1 to make your submissions.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So Timmer, all those 4 posts of FHs convinced you she was a baddie, eh? :|
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:Especially when you apparently came in 20 minutes before the lynch was gonna end, caught up, voted and read back enough to make some informed judgments.
Would ya rather I showed up 20 minutes before the lynch was endin' and randomized? Or maybe best to have stayed away like some people apparently did? I tried to make a reasonable judgment, but apparently the wind blew the other way on dis one.

Linki: her showin up and sayin "this" and voting without any other reasoning made her the best choice for a slow Day 1, YES. I'm sorry it turned out da wrong way but I don't shy away from votin' my gut, you knows that...
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Timmer my point was that you appeared to have caught up TOO quickly. like maybe you had help. Although this reaction makes me feel better about you.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I was actually around a bit longer than you'd realize; I'm at work and was just skimmin'. I thought da day ended tomorrow and hadn't even planned ta post anything until I gots home but saw someone mention how little time der was left and freaked. I logged on to get da right timezone and shat my pants, but I had already been readin' back for a little while.
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I won't be on really at all the next 24+ hours, but luckily we're in night phase now. Anyway, I should be back sometime later in Day 2. Yes I know I haven't done much of anything yet, but I should when I'm back.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Ok, well to start with the obvious, unless I missed it being mentioned elsewhere:

@mongoose/llama: Do tied votes end with no lynch, broken randomly, or are they broken some other way?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Sorry, FH. I feel bad but I wasn't necessarily confident I wish we could have interacted more before I voted but these quick days are hard for that I guess
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

boo wrote:Ok, well to start with the obvious, unless I missed it being mentioned elsewhere:

@mongoose/llama: Do tied votes end with no lynch, broken randomly, or are they broken some other way?
Tied votes are decided randomly.

boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Help me out:
S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:My best friend is visiting, and I don't have a lot of time. I don't want to miss a vote, and I'm not convinced on either Epig nor HEdgie. So I'll randomize for Lizzy.
For one, i don't love your randomized vote onto someone who already has a vote, thus making her the vote leader. For another, you voted randomly early since you were busy, yet you still returned for some commentary on how voting for Hedge would be a mistake. I could see more than one reason for this. So I am watching you Dom, but not voting you at this point.

Linki~ OK, but my point was that in GENERAL it's not a good idea IMO. Regardless of someones reasons for doing it, it can lead to a bad end. I have seen it, i am sure you have too. When he cast that first vote he had no clue how reasonable this group would be (he knows us; reasonable? :haha: ) It's a risk I don't like.
S~V~S wrote:No, I hate voting for people for no reason, "reaction" voting is just as bad as random IMO. Especially since he seems to pick the same people to do it to. I think his whole thing has been off for me this game.

Linki~ not sure tbh. IF Dom is civ, IF, I think i have a role in mind for him. Since with this turnout, i assume Dom is being lynched without me, I wanted my opinion on record.
S~V~S wrote:I think it more likely that Dom is bad, tbh. I said IF, and it's a big IF. I hated that vote for Lizzy. But i hated Epis vote for Hedge and that little defense of Dom even more.

And lots of people not showing up~ we could have a last minute rush. But i am not seeing it.
Reads to me like you're going back and forth on Dom. I mean, in the last post alone, you say you think Dom is bad (more likely than civ), but you voted Epi because you liked his vote less AND he defended Dom.

But... the third post reads to me like you're defending Dom. Sure, you used 'IF', but you already have a role pegged, and make a very clear effort to try and distance yourself from it if he is lynched... even though you think he's more likely bad than civ? The second post as well reads to me like you're defending Dom, not thinking about voting him.

You just seem all over the map, and this early in the game, when there isn't really that much to be all over the map on, that worries me.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was going back and forth on Dom, which is why it seemed that way. I used to read him really well, and then between Shawshank and CAH, I lost my moorings there. In CAH, even though I was bad myself, i was POSITIVE he was bad, it's why I kept going after him when he turned into a Turnip. POSITIVE. Then in Shawshank i was positive he was good, and he was the SK, lol.

Based on some earier posts, before he really started taking votes, i had one or maybe two people down for potential BTS with Dom. There could have been a civvie reason for it, though. But based on who voted for Dom, and who did not continue to defend him, that seemed less likely to me. I think civvie BTS partners are more likely to be overt defenders, and MUCH less likely to throw a teammate under the bus.

The bit of a bandwagon that formed did make me tense, which was why I went with my first ping, which was Epi, before Dom even posted. So, sorry for actually talking during a Mafia game. I saw both Epi & Hedge as being potential partners with Dom, but it is day one and that type of thing is tenuous at best.

But yeah, I was back and forth on Dom. I still am, and will very likely continue tomorrow.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 33

Post by Dom »

Sorry to see you go FH. :(

I don't have time to address specific concerns or anything, but if I read like I wasn't making sense, it's likely I wasn't because until this morning, I hadn't sat down and closely read the thread. I was skimming along to keep up and such, but nothing that I should have been doing, and for that I apologize.
In addition, I had no idea Lizzy had a vote on her. I don't remember getting a link notification, but I would have re-randomized if I had known that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

HOSTS: WAS THE LYNCH A TIE?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:HOSTS: WAS THE LYNCH A TIE?
The votes are available here.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Rats and mice.

You tell me how many miss the vote, and I'll vote the way you want me to on Day 2.

Takin' bets.
We have a winner!

Don't steer me wrong, doll. I've got good feelin's about you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Seems ta me we shouldn't expect our hosts to be very forthcoming this time around.

I also think we aughta try and stay away from tied lynches if we can help it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:
Kate wrote:HOSTS: WAS THE LYNCH A TIE?
The votes are available here.
:|
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote: In addition, I had no idea Lizzy had a vote on her. I don't remember getting a link notification, but I would have re-randomized if I had known that.
:evileye: Were you trying to get me lynched?

I didn't see you make a post after you voted or upon your return to say 'I r sorrow about that', only the one to justify why you were not voting for Rob. So pardon me if I'm not buying this. :mafia:
Wtf! I'm totally evil! :mafia:
S~V~S wrote:I think she plays a more involved game with teammates. That is something she and i have in common, on one level. She tries harder when shes bad, unlike most people, since people are relying on her. I suppose she might self vote as a baddie now and again, but I badly misread her in one game and paid a bit more attention after that.
:evileye: Are you trying to get me NK'd? And you seem like the most involved player thus far. :mafia:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

S~V~S wrote:I think it more likely that Dom is bad, tbh. I said IF, and it's a big IF. I hated that vote for Lizzy. But i hated Epis vote for Hedge and that little defense of Dom even more.
I voted for him more for his "4 minute" post about Dom~ the reaction vote was icing.
I don't know Dom from that canary what sings "Ten Cents a Dance" down at Curley's, but facts is facts. There was four minutes between Lizzy's vote and Dom's vote. Hell, I didn't notice Lizzy tryin' to do herself in until after Dom took a shot at her.
S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:My best friend is visiting, and I don't have a lot of time. I don't want to miss a vote, and I'm not convinced on either Epig nor HEdgie. So I'll randomize for Lizzy.
For one, i don't love your randomized vote onto someone who already has a vote, thus making her the vote leader. For another, you voted randomly early since you were busy, yet you still returned for some commentary on how voting for Hedge would be a mistake. I could see more than one reason for this. So I am watching you Dom, but not voting you at this point.

Linki~ OK, but my point was that in GENERAL it's not a good idea IMO. Regardless of someones reasons for doing it, it can lead to a bad end. I have seen it, i am sure you have too. When he cast that first vote he had no clue how reasonable this group would be (he knows us; reasonable? :haha: ) It's a risk I don't like.
Word on the street is that there's a pair of lovebirds who can chitchat, a canine that gets in people's way, a dame that likes her privacy, a lie detector, a survivor, somebody lookin' for a statue to buy a little hooch or a brick of wine, a hunter, a dead mimic, a spy, a doomed individual, and a broad what serves drinks and such. I don't see one good reason, let alone two or tree, that would explain Dom's random act of kindness or his defense of Hedges. They ain't lovebirds, Dom and Hedges, because Hedges voted Dom, see?
S~V~S wrote:The bit of a bandwagon that formed did make me tense, which was why I went with my first ping, which was Epi, before Dom even posted. So, sorry for actually talking during a Mafia game. I saw both Epi & Hedge as being potential partners with Dom, but it is day one and that type of thing is tenuous at best.

But yeah, I was back and forth on Dom. I still am, and will very likely continue tomorrow.
A minute for rebuttal.

First, and again, Hedges voted for Dom third (ninth overall), so they are in no wise partners. You went eleventh, after Hedges, so you might have been able to rethink your theory about us. But second, and more importantly I might add, if you thought me and Dom was runnin' this turf together, you would've had no reservations voting for Dom, bandwagon or not (and tree votes is hardly a bandwagon). I've seen you gun down independent persons with more enthusiasm.
S~V~S wrote:Not a fan of "reaction" votes, although i know Epi has done it before. But it can cause i baddie pile up, and innocents die.
You know what else greases innocents? Supposed townspeople who throw away their vote.
S~V~S wrote:No, I hate voting for people for no reason, "reaction" voting is just as bad as random IMO. Especially since he seems to pick the same people to do it to. I think his whole thing has been off for me this game.

:eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, lynched without me. Meaning i assumed he would be lynched without me voting for him. He had 3 votes, and it looked like many were no showing till the last 20 minutes.

I have said this phrase before, not sure why it's got your eyeball up unless it is that I suspect you. Nice try.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lizzy wrote:
Dom wrote: In addition, I had no idea Lizzy had a vote on her. I don't remember getting a link notification, but I would have re-randomized if I had known that.
:evileye: Were you trying to get me lynched?

I didn't see you make a post after you voted or upon your return to say 'I r sorrow about that', only the one to justify why you were not voting for Rob. So pardon me if I'm not buying this. :mafia:
Wtf! I'm totally evil! :mafia:
S~V~S wrote:I think she plays a more involved game with teammates. That is something she and i have in common, on one level. She tries harder when shes bad, unlike most people, since people are relying on her. I suppose she might self vote as a baddie now and again, but I badly misread her in one game and paid a bit more attention after that.
:evileye: Are you trying to get me NK'd? And you seem like the most involved player thus far. :mafia:
yeah, which is why I am taking all kinds of flak, lol. The baddies have to either fade back or aggressively blow things out of proportion with only one bad team.

And saying who you trust is not a abad thing IMO, so long as you don;t spell out why.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi, you said you didn't notice Lizzy's self-vote until after Dom voted for her too. Can't you see how Dom could have missed Lizzy's vote well? He even said he was in a hurry at the time. Lizzy never explicitly stated her vote was a self vote, and so someone who was skimming and not looking at vote tallies could have completely missed it. The suspicion against Dom seems it can mostly be explained by the him not paying as much attention as he should have. I think you might be reading too much into it.

Now, the case you're starting to develop on SVS's wiffle-waffling during those events, and that statement you pulled of hers towards the end of the day: "I assume Dom is being lynched without me" ; this is maybe something I can take to print. I knows a story when I smell one. This one smells like murdah and handwringin, and cream cheese.

When SVS said that, I immediately felt like we were being led to a Dom lynch while SVS could wash her hands of it.

linki: SVS has explained her reasons for saying that, somewhat. Still not sure why you felt the need to say it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am an easy target, lol.

I say extraneous shit all the time, TH. I like to talk. And since I was the first one to bring up Dom, NOT voting for him was something i felt I should address. It's the truth, i am not worried about how it sounds.

And the other reason i suspected Dom was that he came back to defend hedge after he said he was out for the night, but her coming up civ eliminates that, so i could see him missing the vote lizzy made, not so much due to the time factor as to the fact that she did not say she was voting specifically or for herself.

What is your opinion of the last minute run on hedge?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”