Mrs. Essviess
10%
Ms. Goosey
10%
Mr. Pictures
No votes
Mr. Turnips
50%
Nicholas Smith (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
20%

Total votes: 10
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49

Re: Are You Being Served? [7:00am]

Post by Elohcin »

I can kind of see what you all are talking about when it comes to niju. (Niju is blooper, yes?)
nijuukyugou wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Maybe Bloopy can vote for Dom? TIES ARE AWESOME!!!!

But Boogs has not done anything to make me think him bad, so meh :shrug:
Oh shit, I almost missed it! Sorry y'all :blush:

What the hell, let's do a tie! Also, I thought this wasn't a lynch poll? And Dom voted himself, so I don't feel bad voting his way (if this, indeed, is not a lynch poll)
Her vote however seems to be less about Dom's self vote and more about SVS suggesting she vote him. What do you think about that?

But her confusion about it being a lynch poll and about almost missing the vote seem insincere to me. niju is smarter than that. :p

linki - you make a good point about MP sorsha. Why would he so quickly push for Rey if rey could possibly be bad. :huh:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Re: Are You Being Served? [8:00am]

Post by reywaS »

I never got the impression that the person that got the most votes would be the "winner". To me it seemed more likely that the people that voted for the right option would have won if there was anything to be won. That's normally how day 0 polls go, and I know you all know that. :D
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

reywaS wrote:I never got the impression that the person that got the most votes would be the "winner". To me it seemed more likely that the people that voted for the right option would have won if there was anything to be won. That's normally how day 0 polls go, and I know you all know that. :D
Actually you are right Rey. And I remember now, I even asked MP what he thought about that and he thought that the voter got the prize not the voted.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Sorsha »

Assumptions.... And I guess I had a different one. And it appears that boogs "won" by reading the host post. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Was it ever clarified if anyone had any info before hand on the poll outcome?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:Epi- what are the win conditions for each team? I'm assuming each group needs the others eliminated, except where it's noted otherwise?
The Staff - Oust The Management and still be employed
Maintenance - Oust Captain Peacock and and Mr. Rumbold
The Management - Sack The Staff
The Canteen Manageress - Prepare delicious things? :shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Boogs »

Epignosis wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Epi- what are the win conditions for each team? I'm assuming each group needs the others eliminated, except where it's noted otherwise?
Clearly, that makes Elohcin The Canteen Manageress
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:So MP wants us to vote for Rey.... Interesting. :ponder: I won't be voting for Rey.

I have a few years of retail under my belt from back in my high school and early college days. Nothing commission based but one place did keep track of our sales and number of customers served each day. I always had a high number of customers served but that didn't always translate to higher sales.

Even still... I think I can outsell each of you guys so I'm voting for myself. :p
Why is that interesting? And what does that mean exactly? Did this get anyone else's attention?
I can see why it's interesting; since this appears to be a prize poll, promoting someone to get a prize might garner some attention.

I kinda thought that one of the primary procedures of this game was to pick apart others votes for people/options on the basis of extremely minute minutiae. It is what we do. The fact that you see no reason WHY this might be interesting is...interesting :p I have seen YOU do some remarkably nit picky over analyses of votes yourself, Boss. So you not getting why that might be interesting is something I will keep in mind and be ready to point out to you when YOU start eyeballing someone based on one of their votes.

I am kinda surprised no one has yet found it *interesting* that, of three people with 2 votes (you, Rey & Dom) I chose Dom to force the tie. I am sure that other people with interesting votes (Sorsha switching votes to Boogs to break the tie, Bloopy reinstating the tie, for instance) know that they had interesting votes, and why. I am sure that someone will find these things interesting at some point, but it is good to know that whoever it is, it won't be you :)
I think you read into my post too much. Yes, you're right that's one of the primary procedures of this game. Where did I say I saw "no reason why"? I asked her why it was interesting because I wanted elaboration. I ask for elaboration all the time. I also was pinged by it a bit, so I asked if anyone else took notice of her post and felt any way about it particularly or whether it was just me being defensive.

"Interesting" doesn't tell me anything. She didn't say I'm suspicious for it and it was incredibly noncommittal. Seemed like suspicion mongering to me. I wanted to see if she would clarify and if it really was something more than "interesting" since she didn't indicate such.

I also found it a bit ridiculous because right off the bat my vote gets called "interesting" (and yet no one else's receives attention) because I come in with a theory that seemed plausible based on Shawshank and what one could expect from Epig. Other people voted for Dom and Boogs for non-theory related reasons, which were equally if not MORE so "interesting", as you state. I recognize that. I recognize my vote could be "seen" or manipulated to be seen any way that people want it to. But it struck me as odd she just said it was "interesting" and didn't elaborate on what that means exactly (suspicion? no or yes?). Typically, players elaborate on things they find suspicious, yes?

Why are you so aggressive here? That last part of your post was unnecessary.

FZ. wrote:To be honest, there's a chance I'm going to vote for TH because his first post seemed kind of redundant to me with the "is this day 0 or day 1 " because I don't think there was one game where I played here when the game started with day 1 and we actually lynched someone. It felt as he was trying to ask a question just for the sake of asking. I don't have anything else to go on, but I have nothing on other people as well, so he's a possible candidate for me
I've seen games that start on Day 1, although they aren't the norm anymore. Used to happen more so. And honestly I was thinking the same thing when I saw the poll at first, and I know my intentions weren't nefarious, so I question this line of thinking for voting TH.

What do you think of S~V~S, Sorsha, or Dom?
I understand why you question this line of thinking, because like I said, it's not a very good reason, but on first days, I go on vibes, and I can only say that on first reading, that was the post that pinged me most before I posted my first post. I've done this as a baddie- tried to seem eager and like I don't know anything. He's an option. I'm willing to consider others.

As for the others, I get what you're saying about Sorsha, but it didn't strike me as that fishy. "Interesting" is something I use when something catches my eye, but I still don't know how I feel about it. SVS seemed too snarky, but is that her way of acting when she's a baddie?
And Dom, I didn't even think about him yet. What did he do that caught your eye?

reywaS wrote:
Boogs wrote:My two cents so far: I'm looking at possibly Reywas or blooper today. For Reywas: it seemed blendy and it was as if the group was trying to be shifted towards Reywas for some odd reason and then it went to the poll ending and him being like, "oh if I would have changed my vote I would have voted for one of the top 2 vote getters now". Just weird idk. Felt like MP was kind of gearing at us following to vote him and when Reywas checked in and saw he wasn't going to win, he tried a blendy recovery.
For Blooper: I find your excuse and acting confused bogus. You voted dom and not me and said it was because he "self voted" when I did the same. Could be that you chose him over me because he's a teammate as a possibility also. I even mentioned I self voted first as a response to you to try to change your vote and you didn't respond to that or give why Dom got the vote.

Linki MP she gave me an eyebrow too how she was quick to help me all of a sudden too.
You really think I would feel the need to be blendy in a day 0 poll where no one knows what it means?
This comment seems defensive. Baddies try to be blendy from the get go, so if you are a baddie, you would have a reason to be blendy no natter what. And asking the question you just did here ("why would I") seems like something baddies ask more than civs
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Unlike the lynch polls, I see nothing wrong with people voting for themselves in the type of polls we have at nights.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:So MP wants us to vote for Rey.... Interesting. :ponder: I won't be voting for Rey.

I have a few years of retail under my belt from back in my high school and early college days. Nothing commission based but one place did keep track of our sales and number of customers served each day. I always had a high number of customers served but that didn't always translate to higher sales.

Even still... I think I can outsell each of you guys so I'm voting for myself. :p
Why is that interesting? And what does that mean exactly? Did this get anyone else's attention?
Yeah I think it's interesting that you're pushing the idea of someone else to win the poll. Do you know if Rey is staff, management, maintenance or canteen? The only way, I'd think, to push for someone to win this poll is if you have btsc/ know what team they are on. That would be more likely if you're both management. So you and Rey are both on my list...
But if he thought the person who guessed the answer would get the prize and not the person voted for, what difference does it make what team Rey was on? How come you read his post so thoroughly, yet missed that part?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:Was it ever clarified if anyone had any info before hand on the poll outcome?
The question is often asked about Day 0 polls but I don't think I've ever been in a game where the host has said, "yes, someone has information." Why is it always assumed that someone may have info?
Boogs wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That's why I am overweight :p
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

FZ. wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yeah I think it's interesting that you're pushing the idea of someone else to win the poll. Do you know if Rey is staff, management, maintenance or canteen? The only way, I'd think, to push for someone to win this poll is if you have btsc/ know what team they are on. That would be more likely if you're both management. So you and Rey are both on my list...
But if he thought the person who guessed the answer would get the prize and not the person voted for, what difference does it make what team Rey was on? How come you read his post so thoroughly, yet missed that part?
It's just his assumption that those who guessed correctly would win. And like I said above, it appears that boogs won the poll. To me, he was assuming something in order to justify his vote for Rey.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 80

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Was it ever clarified if anyone had any info before hand on the poll outcome?
The question is often asked about Day 0 polls but I don't think I've ever been in a game where the host has said, "yes, someone has information." Why is it always assumed that someone may have info
Boogs wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That's why I am overweight :p
I have played many games where there was poll info. The Recruitment game that just ended at RM had info.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

It's just his assumption that those who guessed correctly would win. And like I said above, it appears that boogs won the poll. To me, he was assuming something in order to justify his vote for Rey.
So you think his assumption was a fake one? Or are you faulting him for being wrong?

Back to TH, in the game he was a civ who was NK, he had 22 posts before the first lynch was over. This is a shorter day, and he might have RL things, or other games he's engaged in, but he has 3 posts and I have to tell you, I'm not getting a good feeling about him.
Also, I just looked at the recent game where I was a baddie, and I asked the exact same question I was suspicious of him for....
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

SVS, are you suspicious of MP. or did you just decide to defend Sorsha for different reasons?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Vompatti »

Funny, I don't feel like randomizing. I guess I'll just wait and vote for whomever my teammates vote for. :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'm not faulting him for being wrong. I'm not sure if his assumption was a fake one but.... It could very possibly be. Because the poll seemingly rewarded a player who was tied for the most votes. If he knew that the player with the most votes would win a prize, why not push for a teammate? It wasn't clarified in the thread and if at a later time it did become clarified then he could have the excuse that he didn't know.

Is it like MP to base something on an assumption or to clarify first and then make a decision?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Vompatti wrote:Funny, I don't feel like randomizing. I guess I'll just wait and vote for whomever my teammates vote for. :shrug:
You are heelarious!
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis- was the poll result a tie?

Did any player have any info about the poll?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Elohcin wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Funny, I don't feel like randomizing. I guess I'll just wait and vote for whomever my teammates vote for. :shrug:
You are heelarious!
I try my best.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorsha wrote:I'm not faulting him for being wrong. I'm not sure if his assumption was a fake one but.... It could very possibly be. Because the poll seemingly rewarded a player who was tied for the most votes. If he knew that the player with the most votes would win a prize, why not push for a teammate? It wasn't clarified in the thread and if at a later time it did become clarified then he could have the excuse that he didn't know.

Is it like MP to base something on an assumption or to clarify first and then make a decision?
It's possible, but to me it just looked like he was really pleased with his idea, and that he believed it could really be it. And if he's bad, I don't think he needs prior information to do what he did. He could try to give his buddy more votes if he thought that was the way, without knowing anything in advance.

Anyway, is he going to be who you vote for?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Matty, what are you thinkin', sug?

To all: None of the Day 0 votes really struck me as unusual or suspicious. Did anyone have info?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Why aren't you in the chat? We decided it's between TH and Rey. Who do you prefer?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mongoose wrote:Matty, what are you thinkin', sug?

To all: None of the Day 0 votes really struck me as unusual or suspicious. Did anyone have info?
Seems to me like it was just a way for baddies to blend in, where everyone was just playing to get the right answer. If anything, the last votes with all the ties could be suspicious because if one of those getting the votes is a baddie, and the baddies thought there was a chance whoever gets the most votes, gets a prize, they used the "let's tie this" excuse, to get more votes to their friend
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

FZ. wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'm not faulting him for being wrong. I'm not sure if his assumption was a fake one but.... It could very possibly be. Because the poll seemingly rewarded a player who was tied for the most votes. If he knew that the player with the most votes would win a prize, why not push for a teammate? It wasn't clarified in the thread and if at a later time it did become clarified then he could have the excuse that he didn't know.

It's possible, but to me it just looked like he was really pleased with his idea, and that he believed it could really be it. And if he's bad, I don't think he needs prior information to do what he did. He could try to give his buddy more votes if he thought that was the way, without knowing anything in advance.

Anyway, is he going to be who you vote for?
Not sure yet. I'm going to let some others ideas fly around before I decide. And hopefully epi will answer the questions I asked.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Dom »

FZ. wrote:
Why aren't you in the chat? We decided it's between TH and Rey. Who do you prefer?
:|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

*votes FZ*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Dom wrote:*votes FZ*
Seriously? That is such a lame reason to vote for me, I'm almost contemplating voting for you. Care to explain yourself?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Thanks, that made me feel a whole lot better about your vote
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

FZ. wrote:
Either is fine by me. :mafia:

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

You just revealed you have BTSC with Vompatti and at least one other person. That means you are bad.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote:You just revealed you have BTSC with Vompatti and at least one other person. That means you are bad.
You know..Dom's right. They could be seriously outing themselves thinking no one will take them seriously. You never know :p
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Dom wrote:You just revealed you have BTSC with Vompatti and at least one other person. That means you are bad.
Okay, sure

I'll be keeping an eye on you in the following days. :evileye:
I still think I want to vote for TH or Rey at the moment
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

"Why aren't you in chat?"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I have no idea what anyone's alignment is. I played Shawshank, as I previously stated, and I voted for llama in that Day 0 poll and won because he was the "first to cry out".

Everyone has "assumptions" they make when they vote, especially in Day 0 polls.

Why did you vote for someone besides yourself? Do you know if they are staff, management, maintenance, or canteen? Don't you understand your argument can be flipped right back on you or anyone else? So why do you think I am suspicious?

That's where I'm losing you.

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I can see why it's interesting; since this appears to be a prize poll, promoting someone to get a prize might garner some attention.

I kinda thought that one of the primary procedures of this game was to pick apart others votes for people/options on the basis of extremely minute minutiae. It is what we do. The fact that you see no reason WHY this might be interesting is...interesting :p I have seen YOU do some remarkably nit picky over analyses of votes yourself, Boss. So you not getting why that might be interesting is something I will keep in mind and be ready to point out to you when YOU start eyeballing someone based on one of their votes.

I am kinda surprised no one has yet found it *interesting* that, of three people with 2 votes (you, Rey & Dom) I chose Dom to force the tie. I am sure that other people with interesting votes (Sorsha switching votes to Boogs to break the tie, Bloopy reinstating the tie, for instance) know that they had interesting votes, and why. I am sure that someone will find these things interesting at some point, but it is good to know that whoever it is, it won't be you :)
I think you read into my post too much. Yes, you're right that's one of the primary procedures of this game. Where did I say I saw "no reason why"? I asked her why it was interesting because I wanted elaboration. I ask for elaboration all the time. I also was pinged by it a bit, so I asked if anyone else took notice of her post and felt any way about it particularly or whether it was just me being defensive.

"Interesting" doesn't tell me anything. She didn't say I'm suspicious for it and it was incredibly noncommittal. Seemed like suspicion mongering to me. I wanted to see if she would clarify and if it really was something more than "interesting" since she didn't indicate such.

I also found it a bit ridiculous because right off the bat my vote gets called "interesting" (and yet no one else's receives attention) because I come in with a theory that seemed plausible based on Shawshank and what one could expect from Epig. Other people voted for Dom and Boogs for non-theory related reasons, which were equally if not MORE so "interesting", as you state. I recognize that. I recognize my vote could be "seen" or manipulated to be seen any way that people want it to. But it struck me as odd she just said it was "interesting" and didn't elaborate on what that means exactly (suspicion? no or yes?). Typically, players elaborate on things they find suspicious, yes?

Why are you so aggressive here? That last part of your post was unnecessary.

FZ. wrote:To be honest, there's a chance I'm going to vote for TH because his first post seemed kind of redundant to me with the "is this day 0 or day 1 " because I don't think there was one game where I played here when the game started with day 1 and we actually lynched someone. It felt as he was trying to ask a question just for the sake of asking. I don't have anything else to go on, but I have nothing on other people as well, so he's a possible candidate for me
I've seen games that start on Day 1, although they aren't the norm anymore. Used to happen more so. And honestly I was thinking the same thing when I saw the poll at first, and I know my intentions weren't nefarious, so I question this line of thinking for voting TH.

What do you think of S~V~S, Sorsha, or Dom?
I understand why you question this line of thinking, because like I said, it's not a very good reason, but on first days, I go on vibes, and I can only say that on first reading, that was the post that pinged me most before I posted my first post. I've done this as a baddie- tried to seem eager and like I don't know anything. He's an option. I'm willing to consider others.

As for the others, I get what you're saying about Sorsha, but it didn't strike me as that fishy. "Interesting" is something I use when something catches my eye, but I still don't know how I feel about it. SVS seemed too snarky, but is that her way of acting when she's a baddie?
And Dom, I didn't even think about him yet. What did he do that caught your eye?

reywaS wrote:
Boogs wrote:My two cents so far: I'm looking at possibly Reywas or blooper today. For Reywas: it seemed blendy and it was as if the group was trying to be shifted towards Reywas for some odd reason and then it went to the poll ending and him being like, "oh if I would have changed my vote I would have voted for one of the top 2 vote getters now". Just weird idk. Felt like MP was kind of gearing at us following to vote him and when Reywas checked in and saw he wasn't going to win, he tried a blendy recovery.
For Blooper: I find your excuse and acting confused bogus. You voted dom and not me and said it was because he "self voted" when I did the same. Could be that you chose him over me because he's a teammate as a possibility also. I even mentioned I self voted first as a response to you to try to change your vote and you didn't respond to that or give why Dom got the vote.

Linki MP she gave me an eyebrow too how she was quick to help me all of a sudden too.
You really think I would feel the need to be blendy in a day 0 poll where no one knows what it means?
This comment seems defensive. Baddies try to be blendy from the get go, so if you are a baddie, you would have a reason to be blendy no natter what. And asking the question you just did here ("why would I") seems like something baddies ask more than civs
I didn't say I found Dom and S~V~S suspicious, did I? I just wanted your opinion. ;)

But thanks nonetheless.

FZ. wrote:
LOL what???????!!!

Spongebob flashbacks, anyone? :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I can't see any other way to interpret "Why aren't you in the chat?", particularly with two other people, as meaning anything other than FZ. and Vompatti are bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I hardly could see FZ. making such a mistake... I thought Vomps's post was just kidding, but hers is really weird. What are other people thinking? I can't see it as anything other than an outing but it seems so odd LOL.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Since I can never get a reaction from Vomp on what he's thinking, I used his joke (or what I interpreted to be a joke) about waiting for his team to vote, and played that card by making a joke of my own. I wanted to see what he thought about TH and Rey. I am floored by the reactions thinking this is real. I thought you people were supposed to get sarcasm. I'm troubled to say the least

@come on :disappoint:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:Since I can never get a reaction from Vomp on what he's thinking, I used his joke (or what I interpreted to be a joke) about waiting for his team to vote, and played that card by making a joke of my own. I wanted to see what he thought about TH and Rey. I am floored by the reactions thinking this is real. I thought you people were supposed to get sarcasm. I'm troubled to say the least

@come on :disappoint:
You should have put it in sarcastic orange. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ., I'd love to believe you, but I don't think I buy it.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Boogs »

MovingPictures07 wrote:FZ., I'd love to believe you, but I don't think I buy it.
Wow this is the enlightening I mentioned. Lol may switch my vote to FZ or Vomps possibly. Who says that kind of stuff? Lol
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boogs wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:FZ., I'd love to believe you, but I don't think I buy it.
Wow this is the enlightening I mentioned. Lol may switch my vote to FZ or Vomps possibly. Who says that kind of stuff? Lol
It is REALLY weird.

In Spongebob, SoFi outed our entire baddie team by doing something similar -- it was as if she was sending in our PM but she accidentally pasted it into the wrong tab and didn't realize she was posting it in the thread. So it's happened... but it is unlikely.

I just can't fathom another explanation, and FZ.'s response, although appreciated, seems like a very desperate attempt to get herself out of an unintended nasty situation. If she really did mean it as a joke, it sure didn't read that way at all.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

This is something I expect people at K-site to wrongly conclude. I thought it could never happen here.
Don't believe me, MP. I'm not used to the colors. But seriously, this kind of pisses me off.

linki@ whatever. One time I try to be sarcastic and it blows up in my face. I hate hate hate, when civs (or those who pretend to be ones) make such stupid mistakes as you are all making, no offense
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to bed and voting for TH, because I believe he's a baddie.
If you all want to lynch me for the most awful reason I have ever heard of, have fun, and my smug "I told you so" smile, will be waiting for you when I wake up
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:This is something I expect people at K-site to wrongly conclude. I thought it could never happen here.
Don't believe me, MP. I'm not used to the colors. But seriously, this kind of pisses me off.

linki@ whatever. One time I try to be sarcastic and it blows up in my face. I hate hate hate, when civs (or those who pretend to be ones) make such stupid mistakes as you are all making, no offense
Look, if you're telling the truth, I'm really sorry, but you might have sunk your own ship here, even if I don't vote for you.

I feel I can read you pretty decently and I just don't think I am getting an honest vibe. I've been wrong before though.

The thing keeping me from voting you is I honestly cannot fathom you EVER making a mistake like that, but I'm not particularly swayed by your responses. I don't know. This is just so weird.

If none of this had happened, I'd still be likely voting Sorsha because I don't understand at all her suspicions of me and Rey and I feel they are not genuine.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I believe her in that she was just playing around, so I'll look elsewhere (elefino where though).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:I believe her in that she was just playing around, so I'll look elsewhere (elefino where though).
You think she sounds genuine? I suppose I would believe it to be more likely if I had actually never seen this happen before.

You don't have any other thoughts about anyone?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

One last thing, not that you deserve my help :p , the fact that no one other than MP even addressed my suspicions of TH or tried to bandwagon them, makes me think I'm on to something.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And I'm also willing to vote for Rey, if someone wants to join me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”