The Molly Maguires Mafia (ENDGAME)

Moderator: Community Team

This is your last shot. Who is behind all the murders?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:00 am

Alison
18%
DrWilgy
No votes
Lime Coke
9%
Capitalism (host/spec/dead option)
73%

Total votes: 11
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (D2)

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:54 am "some sort of idea" and "I feel like" doesn't seem to lead to me being consistently your second highest town read
Because this is the first time I'm using the tell/meta read on you? Like I wish I can explain it better, but I can't find the words.

I think the only way to explain it is to use an example?

If you remember the EM Themed Game that Alexa hosted, I tried to use a tell from your scum game which was "If Esooa shuts down or discredits townreads like crazy, she's probably mafia" and proceeded to scumread/light tunnel you in that game until you were night killed. Which made me toss the idea out of the window and never try to use it ever again.

I'm using a different tell that I think you have, and if it works and I'm reading you correctly now, then good, I can try using it.
If I'm wrong and you're mafia then I'm tossing the idea out of the window and I might reveal what the tell is since it's a failure.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:02 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:54 am "some sort of idea" and "I feel like" doesn't seem to lead to me being consistently your second highest town read
Because this is the first time I'm using the tell/meta read on you? Like I wish I can explain it better, but I can't find the words.

If you remember the EM Themed Game that Alexa hosted, I tried to use a tell from your scum game which was "If Esooa shuts down or discredits townreads like crazy, she's probably mafia" and proceeded to scumread/light tunnel you in that game until you were night killed. Which made me toss the idea out of the window and never try to use it ever again.

I'm using a different tell that I think you have, and if it works and I'm reading you correctly now, then good, I can try using it.
If I'm wrong and you're mafia then I'm tossing the idea out of the window and I might reveal what the tell is since it's a failure.
Actually I did end up telling you this during that game as well by literally keeping a count on it in the actual thread.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

so it's, according to you, primarily conjecture, and you've done similar in the past and been wrong... but it's your primary methodology of reading me this game nonetheless, and you're also not very worried it could be wrong this game
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:59 am esooa is at least towny to a degree I'm never reconsidering... so probably Alison also is

I think wilgy is actually townier than ender and luckbox today
explain on me and Alison
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:17 am

so it's, according to you, primarily conjecture, and you've done similar in the past and been wrong... but it's your primary methodology of reading me this game nonetheless, and you're also not very worried it could be wrong this game
I've done it with plenty of others in the past where I've used a particular meta/tell on someone and it's been right and I've kept the idea in my mind when I play with the individuals again.
And of course there's times they've been wrong and I've ditched them.

Plus I'm not using the same "tell" for you, it's a different one. I gotta figure you out eventually since we've been in numerous games before and will probably be in more since we're both active players that play a shit ton of games. There's more to this if you want to talk about it after the game because I kind of have a new mindset on this.

In terms of confidence, you would know that I'm the most confident when it comes to my townreads rather than my scumreads. You know I do significantly more hard shielding than hard tunneling.
That's why I keep saying you 2 are my most confident reads.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I went from CPU to phone writing that up I low key need to sleep but I just wanted to have this convo.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Well, I still think if you were town you'd probably be trying to use more to read me than just a tell you thought of this game. Use it sure but probably supplement it with more

Or not, shrug
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tbh I don't know if Ender is actually a wolf so I still think Alison could be
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:41 am Well, I still think if you were town you'd probably be trying to use more to read me than just a tell you thought of this game. Use it sure but probably supplement it with more

Or not, shrug
I mean you having this convo with me and having some paranoia (maybe not that word but I can't think of one) on me is leaning more towards town you. As mafia most of the time you've just thrown a townread on me and that's it.
Like I remember in Champs but Different game when I was slowing down, and right before I was about to claim, you started bringing me up in convos to put attention on me, and obviously we were both town in that game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

There might be another thing I'd have to ask you or talk to you about after the game because there's more to that but yeah.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ok
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

People keep saying Wilgy is townie but I'm not really seeing it
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:35 am People keep saying Wilgy is townie but I'm not really seeing it
Are you not really seeing it? or not seeing it? or not really it?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lunch time catching up continues. Shifting to ISO's because I still have like 14 pages. Figured I can track progression easier this way.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I vote luckbox
DrWilgy

Re: The Molly Maguires Mafia (D1)

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison

Starts with an RVS iaafr town read
Alison wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:02 pmiaafr is town.
RVS Ender scum read, but making note that this is 'SERIOUS'
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:40 am Ender is scum. Serious read.

[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
Ponders LC, not clear on that read

Town reads MAC

The actual reason for the Ender scum read.
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:44 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:41 am :cloud9:
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:40 am @iaafr @MacDougall

What are you 2 seeing in Ender that's making him scummy?
What am I, chopped liver?
I remembered him scumreading you not the other way around for some reason.

I can ask you why you find him scummy as well then.
We both scumread each other.

I find Ender scummy because he made an excuse for not following up his entrance post in a threadstate where it is unnatural to feel like you would need such an excuse, as well as trying to parrot my tone/style of engagement and project audacity.
While I don't really care about the excuse read, this is interesting because a read of parroting suggests a more self central world view. Will keep that in mind as I find that to be an early town tendency.

Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:49 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:48 am you didn't actually but your reasons for scum reading him are not things I agree with in the slightest
Why not just sheep me for a bit and see how things go? There's no need to pick apart a case you don't agree with on page 2, just sit back and watch how they react for a bit.
A post like this defeats the purpose. Declaration of intent causes outcome differals. If this was a real reaction tool, this post just blurps it and makes it dumb.
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:52 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:51 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:49 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:48 am you didn't actually but your reasons for scum reading him are not things I agree with in the slightest
Why not just sheep me for a bit and see how things go? There's no need to pick apart a case you don't agree with on page 2, just sit back and watch how they react for a bit.
I don't think you need to call someone a wolf without disagreement in thread for reactions to be AI
shrug I just like watching stuff early on without putting my finger in it unless I feel strongly that they are town.
And further this feels very expressively defensive for little reason imo.
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:58 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:58 am [VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine

I'm not gonna WIMbot hydra with you again if this is how you are gonna behave in games after WIMbotting.
Alison resorting to ate... what a world we live in.
It's not AtE at all.
Just going to chime in that this is in fact AtE, actions or statements that affect situations outside of this game do have emotional impact (use of 'again' suggests that there are consequences to this game, outside of this game, which causes emotional ties). Whether intentional or not, this is AtE.

I think the use, while not intentional, isn't the issue, but more so the immediate and hard defense to follow is slightly wolfy.

*I'm reassessing the scum theatre idea with Mac/Alison that Kami suggested.
Alison + Mac can be W/W based on ISO alone

Will say
Alison Ender not W/W
Alison Esooa not W/W

Following this quite a bit, first real blurb about LB and LC
Alison wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:08 pm Every time Luckbox plays with me without fail they are obsessed with trying to get a good read on me, especially if they can stan me while I am being suspected. They have said that they try to always get there on my alignment as a matter of pride. This game they haven't really shown that drive even when directly poked about it and given time to get into the game and read my posts. There is no real probing of me or probing people about me. I suspect it is because they have TMI on me and don't really want to solve me.

Kami/Ender/Luckbox/112 two in here probably.

I do not really get strong town vibes from LC but I think if Ender is town he probably does have a good meta read on LC and if he is scum he almost certainly TMIed LC town with that confident meta read. So LC is likely town in all worlds.
Alison LB not W/W

Alison LC potential W/W

The LB read is meh, don't really care about it, HOWEVER, in context with Alison's earlier 'I'll probably have a read on LC by eod', and now basing a read off of Ender's read, who was really early scum to Alison, regardless of Ender's alignment, this is the most likely W/W so far in Alison's ISO.
Alison wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:36 am probably we should just kill luckbox ender and wilgy and call it a game tbh
That is Esooa's exact POE and also my exact POE.

All three of us can't be wolves so it's probably just correct.

I am torn because I kinda feel like we are griefing if Esooa is scum and we ignore Kami's last wishes though.

But if Esooa/Mac/Alison all converge on the same POE separately there's a lot of sense in just following it.
Yeah, just make sure the Esooa option is open.
Alison wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:13 am If Luckbox is town then 112 is extremely likely to be a mafia member due to lack of options
Alison changed view on LB based on Kami post flip. Doesn't seem like a town thing to do.

Setting up for a Wilgy, Esooa/Ender, 1 2 game after this.
Alison wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:41 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:30 am I really wish that I can explain it, but it's partial meta that I'm leaving out purposefully so you don't screw me over in later games by using it as mafia.
cringe
Ew

And done with that one.

If it's Alison, it's Alison and LC.

At first I thought that there was some towny behavior in the world view coming from that of isolation, but there's been way more defensive play than actual hunting play.

Can see wolf here.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Eh, Ender has like 7 more posts than Alison. GEEZ.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Decided to skip Ender and move to Mac, ender has too much ISO weight with Alison who I just read. Don't think I'd be able to read them clearly.

Mac
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:52 am Alison lock town never rescind I have no idea how it's possible for us to have identical reads on such rand shit but every read of hers I agree with.

Also agree with iaafr on luckbox.

Would start this game hurling luckbox and ender into the fires on Mount Doom and go from there.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:52 am [VOTE: ender] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:54 am actually

[VOTE: luckbox] aubergine
My mans starts with an RVS Alison mind meld and some RVS votes.

Next few posts are still RVS bs, Iaafr gets a pass, afew players are assigned. Seems like a natural encouragement of chitter chatter.

LC towny claim happens in agreement with Iaafr.

Next up is the Mac V Alison posts.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:56 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:54 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:50 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:46 am

That's 2 now. Weird.
Please stop talking nonsense.
you slipped luckbox as town and then you slipped your alignment as not town
It's polite to say excuse me when you let out a fart in a room full of people.
not a towny response
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
even less towny response
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:03 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:00 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:58 am
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:58 am [VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine

I'm not gonna WIMbot hydra with you again if this is how you are gonna behave in games after WIMbotting.
Alison resorting to ate... what a world we live in.
It's not AtE at all.
it so is... its one tiny bit removed from telling me you don't want to be my friend anymore because I'm lightly pushing you at the start of a game lol
You know that's not what I meant at all. I said at the start that you were acting like you were still in WIMbot hydra despite knowing that you are talking to someone who is was also a part of WIMbot and that acting in a gimmicky way is not going to produce any AI results. Now it seems like you are leaning into the gimmick just for the sake of it. I obviously was not serious about not hydraing with you again, it was just hyperbole to make my point that you are doing the WIMbot persona really hard in a really unnecessary way.
it is not for you to determine what and what is necessary about my play
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:49 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:48 am
Kami wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:28 am [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Wolfy and awkward tone the whole game tbh
like when this post came out i thought it was a meldy and villagery take and now im being stupid and questioning that maybe

but now im questioning questioning that

whatever
I am pretty confident Alison is town. I was just trying to bait a mafia to make a scumread on someone who was being obvious town tbh.
So, Here's my hesitancy towards the outcome of Mac Alison, and I think it's because Mac's read on Alison is opposing to mine following the trade. @MacDougall, care to share as to what type of reaction would've been valid to the bait? what type of reaction did you expect out of Alison?

The outright declaration that the scum theatre read was bullshit is at least supported by a vote, so I suppose that's fair. There's not belly rubbings like there was with Alison.

At this point, I can see Mac Alison W/W

There's some good Esooa shade. I'll Say Esooa and Mac not W/W.

'Ender is BS' without context.

'Luckbox towny' without context.

We move into the realm of Esooa is mafia w/kami:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:23 am My money is on Kami and Esooa being the mafia
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:42 am where did I make a confident read on esooa?
Where is Ender in this? I suppose what's confusing, is we are out of RVS and I can't quite place where Mac's head is at. There's alot of stuff that could be interpreted as joking but alot of things that can be seen as a sus call. Feels like he may as well be fart posting with the EXCEPTION of Mac *WANTING* to have Alison as a town read and the rest of the PoE remaining open. Mac even moved vote to iaafr following an agreement with Kami on the rabbit read. There's no attempt to close the loop. Town Mac, regardless of new Job, would have at least attempted to close a loop bigger than Alison at this point.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:36 am probably we should just kill luckbox ender and wilgy and call it a game tbh
The 1, 2, 3 while the poe is still inconsistent.

HMMM...
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:48 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:03 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:01 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:43 am Alison scumslipped probably
Interesting.

While she's on my sus-list I wouldn't agree with this.

Elaborate?
Alison said above this that Luckbox will eventually towntell which isn't true if he's a wolf presumably

I think criticizing people for treating someone as town is poor personally
It's being nitpicky with phrasing.

Being nitpicky with Phrasing has been the worst read I've ever tried. Well not the worst but it was pretty unreliable.
this is a wolf post
This is the first time I actually believe Mac's read on Wiggin.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:51 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:49 am
iaafr wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:48 am
Kami wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:28 am [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Wolfy and awkward tone the whole game tbh
like when this post came out i thought it was a meldy and villagery take and now im being stupid and questioning that maybe

but now im questioning questioning that

whatever
I am pretty confident Alison is town. I was just trying to bait a mafia to make a scumread on someone who was being obvious town tbh.
Counterpoint:

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
refuge in audacity

however probably always a mafia between ender and Alison

about 80/20 that it's ender here
And then the Ender/Alison possibilities while STILL shielding Alison. I don't understand these progressions my dude.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:00 pm
Kami wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:54 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:54 pm
Kami wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:52 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:52 pm
Kami wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:50 pm
luckbox confirmed town
Why?
do you have anyone as town?
Yes. Rabbit, Mac, and Esooa so far.
why
I already explained but TL:DR

Rabbit for how he was trying to solve Esooa and his thoughts were pretty much mirroring mine, Mac for serious solving tone and being totally different from Philo 2, and Esooa for her response to Alison on a read that I don't think she would do so in a way if she were mafia.
being honest none of these reasons are quality and the reason on me is particularly bad cuz Lime Coke knows full well that game is pure outlier and tbh up til this point in the game nothing I'd done here is outside my normal scumrange
A dissuasion on LC town reading Mac and Mac agreeing that he's in his scumrange. This is towny. I don't see why wolf mac makes this post.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:06 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:16 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:57 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:33 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:20 pm I think Kami is a wolf now.

Ender's re-entrance has been yuck. His strongest read is that I am scum for pushing him for bad reasons on page 1.
Doubling down on pushing me*

Also no, my strongest read is LC town.
LC has done nothing townie.
Except for play into his town meta, that is.
I believe ender to be unaligned with Alison and Lime Coke
Good take, but lazy take. Feeling kinda obvs.

Alright, so at this point in my ISO read, Mac seems to be putting in actual effort and catching up. I'm liking his progression now.

Mac Wiggin not W/W
Mac Esooa not W/W
Mac LC not W/W
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:09 am
Alison wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:05 am I have no interest in voting iaafr, Mac, or LC.

That leaves Esooa, Ender, 112 and Luckbox.

We have three exes so I just have to clear one person from this list.

@MacDougall I am interested in hearing your Luckbox towncase.

I don't think Esooa and Ender can be together. I don't really think it's Esooa and Luckbox because of the way Esooa treated my read on Luckbox. Every other team is possible.

Possibly we just flip 112, if 112 is town then Esooa can have no partners and Ender/Luckbox is outed.
luckbox towncase is in my catch up... couple of joltingly towny takes plus he was Kamis most confident read.
The LB read isn't as confident, but that's based on a Kami sheep, could be from either W or T.

Mac would have to be on a team with either Alison or LB currently.

And then he declares a 50/50 me and Ender.

Don't necessarily like seeing another 1-2 established by previously pointing out a 'iaafr ender 50/50.' Ender or Iaafr, then killing Iaafr to kill ender with me as a follow up is 100% a play I could see W Mac making.

And that's it for them.

Mac can be wolf. If it is Mac tho, we are going to have a a good time deciding between LB and Alison. Difficult to read as Mac said they were busier with new yob, but then again I liked their progression.

Would like to resolve Alison before Mac and go from there at this moment.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ugh, my brain needs a break. These damn perpetual stress headaches make mafia hard.

Luckbox
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:09 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:06 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:05 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:04 am Look at how helpful I am :)

No agenda here just telling Ender things which are true to be helpful cause I'm town :)
Where's my town stamp because this post is unironically towny.
WHY
It's towny. Probably not for you but in a vacuum it is.
First real content is an agreement with Wiggin on Esooa being towny.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:24 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:18 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:14 pm
iaafr wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:12 pm hi luckbox what do you think of alisons current read of kami
You should know that I've read like 10% of the posts this game and have no idea what Alison's current read of Kami is-- and for me to have an opinion on this I would need to have an opinion on Kami myself-- which I do not

wolfy question imo
Try backreading before responding instead of snarking.

That's a fine question tbh.
You're right.

Just not sure if I'm actually ready for that unfortunately....but I think Kami is exactly the sort of person that Alison would find wolfy as a default-- since Kami's playstyle isn't exactly "pro village" in a vacuum and Alison can be super level 0 about that sort of stuff

I'll go actually look though and see what she's saying
Hmmm... I like this. Town voice in spite of being incorrect and then admitting to a fault.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:01 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am Right.

Kami's argument process is "You're outed" on repeat I see.

Good talk.
Esooa voting Kami is interesting because Esooa pretty much taught me how to read Kami when I found Kami confusing and enigmatic

but this is exactly how Kami plays, fwiw
Hmm... Meta is fine, but too much of it abstracts me from solving. While not related to how I view LB or heavy meta engagement players, It's hard to find oneself a read on those who use it. I have no way of validating if this is genuine or not.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:59 pm iifar I have as a villager

Alison I do sort of hope is a villager basically for the exact same post that you liked on me.

Esooa seems like she could be a wolf.

This is only my second game with LC and the vote on me just now seems "opportunistic"-- and I also forget everything about him from my first game other than that he went emo and got modkilled-- so I have no clue what to be looking for there.

Ender I've still never seen wolf and have also never even read a Ender wolf post-- so he's due to be a wolf.

Kami I'll guess is a villager.

112 I've seen 0 posts from. Still reading..on page 4 or 5 but I can powerskim to catch up fully.
Good post in terms of clarity.

LB Esooa not W/W
LB and LB not W/W

Others are either too thin or hesitant to read any team interactions from.

And that's all I care to pull.

LB could be wolf but I find it easier to read LB with a town voice. Need more content to decide or a wolf to flip spewing them in their ISO. I don't think I'll be partaking in a LB yeet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

AND now I go boil some water for Ramen and take some Ibuprofen. Then I'll do LC, Ender and Esooa.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Pre Ramen [VOTE: Alison] aubergine aubergine
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Behold my ramen and absolute disaster of a desk:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ew when did imgur start adding the miscellaneous shit to pics?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:52 pm LB and LB not W/W
That was supposed to be LB and LC.

Reviewing my reads and making sure my head is together before moving on.

Haven't been through Esooa's ISO yet, but in terms of team equity from other sources, they lookin pretty good. Like, if it's Esooa, it's just Esooa and LC, unless my further ISO's prove otherwise.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spoilered Spec chat is probably laughing at me rn.

'Oh wilgy, plz no'
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Esooa has more posts than I wanna read.

/sigh
Image Image Image
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Fine [VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox is on my list.

But Esooa voting there means I'm probably wrong about something.

Fuck it.

[VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

<confbias>or maybe she's trying to bus</confbias>

(It's the kids who are wrong!)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 239

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:59 am esooa is at least towny to a degree I'm never reconsidering... so probably Alison also is

explain on me and Alison
you are pushing same places as me and if you're town townreading Alison whomst I also am then she probs just towan
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: ender] aubergine dude is just too scummeh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:42 am tbh I don't know if Ender is actually a wolf so I still think Alison could be
I'd be surprised if ender wasn't... his tone has not been town.

tbh I think it's LC and ender.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

There's a temptation to go full Mac and force a vote on me to get me out to clear up some of the mess going on here.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

The only issue is that unless the wolf team is exactly Luckbox/Wilgy there's a decent chance that town just walks into a loss if I die here.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

So instead, Mac, what's changed that suddenly makes my town super wolfy?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tone*
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:12 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:42 am tbh I don't know if Ender is actually a wolf so I still think Alison could be

Actually wait, why tf would I fight against a Dr Wilgy chop if this was the team????
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Esooa

I've had to stop, and reread Esooa during early day 1, three times now. My brain is not absorbing anything there. Maybe I've lost too many brain cells. I will try again.
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:54 am112 lc wolf team
RVS call on LC and 112
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:18 am I think Mac's interpretation was fine
Agrees that the interpretation on AtE and Meta were correct on Alison.
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:57 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:56 am LC is town btw.
SUS OPOIST
Discourages an LC town read.
Esooa wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:01 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:43 am Alison scumslipped probably
Interesting.

While she's on my sus-list I wouldn't agree with this.

Elaborate?
Alison said above this that Luckbox will eventually towntell which isn't true if he's a wolf presumably

I think criticizing people for treating someone as town is poor personally
While not direct, this is a semi vouch for LB.
Esooa wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:23 am lmao spending my energy, I got no energy to write my own posts I've been writing too many for LC
True, at this point, there's a vote on Kami, there's not alot of stuff going on. Iaafr town read, a semi vouch for LB a slight shade of LC... OH and a vote on Kami. I have no idea why Esooa voted Kami here either.
Esooa wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:19 amkami 112 = wolf
This is just bad.

Kami plus any active player would've required at least SOME effort.
Esooa wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:33 am Kami voting me is bad
Some actual expression of the Kami vote.
Esooa wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:10 am luckbox Kami interactions should be looked into because luckbox could be a wolf and he's not done enough to make me think he's town
While there was a semi vouch earlier, luckbox is still not town eh?
Esooa wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:29 pm ender Wiggin is town because he's not trying to act villagery and fake his posts are just things that he thinks

could be out leveling myself on this read, because I think he does have some scummy posts, but town

Alison is town just for having consistently good thoughts that are relevant. I don't care to explain tbh but it's facts

Mac is probably town because of the way he's playing too but I don't care to explain that either

LC can be town sure mostly sheeping, I never care to read him much day 1

luckbox if he's a wolf is bussing someone. And he's currently wolf reading only people I think are town so....

wolves are Kami 112
Look at these reads that I care not to explain.
At least I can say LC and Esooa not W/W.
Esooa wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:19 pm I've decided it's not luckbox
Hot damn, the progression on Luckbox is wild.

Semi Vouch, Not Town, Could be Bussing, Is Town.

Esooa plz.

After this Esooa spends afew posts defending the Kami yeet in spite of the flip. W/E.
Esooa wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:57 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:48 pm ok what's going to happen tonight?

I'm supposed to go to the casino so probably missing/on phone for EoD....and I apologize for sucking in advance.

I'd vote Mac, LC or 112 (who I have seen literally 0 posts from) and no one else if night were right now
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:59 pm iifar I have as a villager

Alison I do sort of hope is a villager basically for the exact same post that you liked on me.

Esooa seems like she could be a wolf.

This is only my second game with LC and the vote on me just now seems "opportunistic"-- and I also forget everything about him from my first game other than that he went emo and got modkilled-- so I have no clue what to be looking for there.

Ender I've still never seen wolf and have also never even read a Ender wolf post-- so he's due to be a wolf.

Kami I'll guess is a villager.

112 I've seen 0 posts from. Still reading..on page 4 or 5 but I can powerskim to catch up fully.
but I thought for what he had read that the LC read was reasonable, that if Luckbox is a wolf he probably always includes his wolf partner in the 3 in the first post, meaning 112 was a better vote because LC is town, and I believed too Mac was town (still think probably he is), so I didn't want to vote Luckbox really ever because 112 is just straight up better

Luckbox/Ender I guess is possible but it's hard to judge because idk what Luckbox is even aware of, like how likely he thinks it is Ender would be voted. The read on Ender seems weird but he didn't say he'd vote him so I think it's just a weird luckbox post which he has a lot of

the reason I said I'd just call Luckbox town earlier though was cause I think his read on me irt Kami was good, less sure now on that though mostly cause the way he actually handled it seems a bit awkard
:faint:

Esooa calls afew of Ender's posts bad after this. Esooa Ender not W/W.
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:30 am
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:24 am is it literally ever not one of Mac or Allison after that
I got the impression from the kill it wouldn't make sense to have been you or Ender given the POE that I created... why Alison?
neither of you died
What? what what? how does Iaafr flipping town do anything for clearing?

Alright.

Done with that one.

I'm not sure why, but Esooa was very difficult. I understand why anyone would want to yeet Esooa. There's nothing definitive there. I still struggle to see who Esooa is on a team with.

Now that I've done afew:
LB
Mac
Esooa

Alison

LC and Ender to go.
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:49 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:18 am

explain on me and Alison
you are pushing same places as me and if you're town townreading Alison whomst I also am then she probs just towan
I'm very unsure about her alignment
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Valid, I was considering it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Actually wait, why tf would I fight against a Dr Wilgy chop if this was the team????
I don't think you fought against it much

I think as a wolf you fight against it specifically because Wilgy is very likely to just die today and you think you need the help in f5 to be able to win a dome vs me

I do think though that your timing for deciding that you were going to town read Wilgy was decent but that I need to look at it more (later)
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

maybe Mac is a wolf but idk, his comment about town reading me so strongly is really weird coming from him
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@Alison what do u think about Mac
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:35 pm maybe Mac is a wolf but idk, his comment about town reading me so strongly is really weird coming from him
I'm leaning town on him, as much as he keeps trying to get me.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:32 pm

I think as a wolf you fight against it specifically because Wilgy is very likely to just die today and you think you need the help in f5 to be able to win a dome vs me

I do think though that your timing for deciding that you were going to town read Wilgy was decent but that I need to look at it more (later)
Tbh if me/LC is the team I don't t-dome you.

I get Wilgy/LB as my targets. Or get one of them and then set a pairing up with Mac oor something so that LC can win f3.

I definitely don't try to stop a Wilgy flip.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:45 pm

I get Wilgy/LB as my targets. Or get one of them and then set a pairing up with Mac oor something so that LC can win f3.

if I'm wolf reading you in lylo and take initiative you have to
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:51 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:45 pm

if I'm wolf reading you in lylo and take initiative you have to
Not really. I just have to convince one of the other people that Luckbox is a better vote.

But tbh I probably would take the dome because that sounds fun.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

why does it sound we already know what happens (you lose)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:55 pm why does it sound we already know what happens (you lose)
If I were wolf in the current situation? Possibly.

But I probably would plan it better if I was aiming for it as wolf.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

plan it better... like town reading Wilgy?

But I know, I just wanted to poke fun

Return to “Previous Hustles”