31%

Total votes: 13
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 193
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 3]

Post by Julinook »

Otto Mann wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm I'm looking at Jass and Burns as a w/v or w/w but can't pick anything from their ISO that really screams wolf with exception of Jass's death by paperwork factor and my early to and fro with Burns which was only buried by the v/v read from Allison.
Unless I am being severely outplayed I don't think, Hugh and Burns are ever W/W here given their interactions. For them to be W/W, both of them would have to have fooled me individually, and then decided to engage in a completely unecessary bus complete with 500 page novellas scrutinizing the other's ISO. I don't think that's likely at all.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:03 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 pm @Marge Simpson Where are you at apart from your scumread on Burns? I'd specifically like your take on Lisa, since I don't think you've mentioned her much/at all and she's my top suspect for today. You named Bart and Otto as two people you trusted alongside Homer - have those reads changed at all and/or have you added anyone to your towncore?
Again, briefly skimmed through D2, I’ll probably do multi-isos so I know where I’m at.

I don’t think I have any reasons to doubt Bart and Otto here.

Also, not sure if you were subconsciously looking for something on me / Lisa, but I actually haven’t talked about anyone outside of my town core + Burns and Gramps for a bit.

I’m gonna attempt to do a few reads in a few mins, gonna read Lisa, Krusty, Grumple or the green creature whatever their name is.
I was consciously looking for something on you/Lisa lol. She's my top suspect, you're one of my townreads, and I want to know your thoughts. You had a good read on Homer and I suspect you are correct on Bart and Otto as well (since I townread both currently), and if you have a strong opinion on Lisa I want to hear it.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Marge Simpson »

sure, I’ll take a dive in her ISO within the next few hours
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I've been rolling around Marge's theory that Burns is Tim. I think it fits? At least the aggressive stance, the threats and pressure against people trying to roll on by him, and the general confidence/towniness in his tone all match up with what I've seen from Tim. I've never played with scum Tim but I expect he has a good scum game based on what I've heard from others. If Burns is Tim, then I will say that I think it's a slight towntell (or at least very firmly within his townrange) for him to cast doubt on the Homer/Marge meta reading Bart thing - I remember he did something very similar in Mafia and Werewolves, and again in Radiohead. He was wrong both times though :meany:

But I don't want to go too far in meta reading Burns like that if he turns out to be not-Tim. I have my suspicions on a couple of other players' identities as well but I'll probably keep them to myself until I have a read to share based on meta.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

I think it is absolutely hysterical how mesmerized people are by a single post that can really just be taken at face value.

Allison and Otto did get serious early. I wanted to make a note of it because I remember things better if I write them than if if I just think them, and I expected that to be important...somehow. I legit didn't know HOW it would be important and openly said so...again as much for myself as anything.

Later, when I had more to work with on them I opted more for "sheep" than "suss." I think that was obvious.

Hugh, I cannot tell you what an honor it is being the subject of such a massive project. I am extremely pleased at how many of my posts made you laugh.

One clarification for the record, I did create a MrBurns account, because I had no clue what "sock puppets" meant. That account got dumped and an actual sock puppet account got created...Mr. Burns with a period and a space. Sloonei is apparently a stickler for punctuation, and I wasn't mad at him, I was just in a massively foul humor at my cable company and they had made EVERYTHING ten times harder, including getting that sorted out.

I did read the whole wall, but going back to look for specific questions is too much for a busy man with a nuclear power plant to mismanage, so if you have specific questions you want answered pull them out.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Lisa's ISO came back with a thin villager lean based on tone and reactions when pushed.
Lisa Simpson wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:52 pm
Lisa Simpson wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:47 pm Is it me or does it feel like Grumple fell down a flight of stairs in the middle of D1
He seems to know what a player salad is but doesn't know what TR means. Just seems odd to me. I don't know why one would fake it though but just putting this down since i noticed alot of his posts D2 are just asking about terminology.
^ That's also a pretty townie post, shows she's thinking about the game.

if you're looking for thoughts on anything specific then I guess I can look into that.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:16 pm I think it is absolutely hysterical how mesmerized people are by a single post that can really just be taken at face value
do you really think that though

your TOAN doesn't really show it
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

but either way, you're not really attacking the point I'm making

i'm not singling you out for a single thought, I'm saying that your thought, which seemed to be presenting a level of skepticism towards the both of them didn't really translate into your posts when defending yourself against Otto.

You didn't bite back or anything, you were kinda just "you're so good at the game and your reads are sooo good mate (sarcastically)" but as a villager I'd expect you to have a lot more bite and also some push back on Otto if you were ACTUALLY concerned they could've been wolfing.

whereas you just said it and didn't really actually think it based on your reaction (imo) as well as after they kinda stopped giving a shit about you, you town read the both of them without any sort of progression in between.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

tl ; dr

I believe that you didn't actually think they could've been wolves, given that you immediately town cleared them after you stopped being pushed for no reason, and thus, that post was made up.

also, your reaction to Otto's attack on you doesn't really match any form of paranoia for Otto being a wolf pushing you there.

but I'm addressing this towards townies anyway, you are my wolf read and if you are actually a wolf, I won't convince you that you have a wolf role PM anyway.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:31 pm which seemed to be presenting a level of skepticism towards the both of them
That's the point...I WAS NOT presenting any skepticism. Take it at face value as a pure "either this or that." Suss or sheep. Both equally valid at that point. Went on to investigate. Opted for sheep. Seems so simple and obvious to me that I genuinely don't follow how so many people read it differently...but I am clearly outnumbered so I accept that you all genuinely are reading it in this way.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:05 pm
Otto Mann wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm I'm looking at Jass and Burns as a w/v or w/w but can't pick anything from their ISO that really screams wolf with exception of Jass's death by paperwork factor and my early to and fro with Burns which was only buried by the v/v read from Allison.
Unless I am being severely outplayed I don't think, Hugh and Burns are ever W/W here given their interactions. For them to be W/W, both of them would have to have fooled me individually, and then decided to engage in a completely unecessary bus complete with 500 page novellas scrutinizing the other's ISO. I don't think that's likely at all.
Thanks for that. Given the game state I need to heavily question my town reads.
That said, the play style here is different than I'm used to and given the reoccurring theme that syndicate wolves take the game very seriously has me questioning those leading the narrative.

Now I still see a world where they're w/w. On my home site it's perfectly normal for wolves to spend considerable time tunneling eachother, bussing to create distance, appear to be scum hunting then reap the town cred when the other is lynched/vigged.
That style may not be common here, but it's pretty necessary for us because we're a small community, tops out at 20 players, so every single game is played with the same players. It's kinda like playoff hockey.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Grumple ISO is quite the toss-up

I don't really know what to make of it. I'll redo it again in the morning when I'm a lot less tired than I am rn.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Re: The Simpsons Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Marge Simpson »

Spoiler: show
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 pm Here's where I'm at right now:

I think Marge is town. I think Burns is town. Grampa's recent posts have made me doubt my scumread on him a bit. I feel like the thread is descending into an orgy of people nitpicking stuff about each other's posts and/or getting super defensive and lashing out when their own posts gets nitpicked. I think there's a decent number of people active lurking, eating popcorn, and watching the town tear each other into shreds.

I am currently more in favor of putting pressure on inactive people to contribute. I do not agree with Burns that Milhouse coming in to post some random read salad without any explanations or serious pushes is a townie entrance. I'm am concerned that Skinner and Hugh are still AWOL. I am also concerned that Ned Flanders has had three posts the entire day, scumread Burns early on, and then dropped a vote on him without any announcement, after Marge pushed Burns. (If you check the poll you will see that Flanders voted Burns after Marge and Homer voted, even though his suspicion on Burns purportedly came long before.) I do not know what Flanders' progression on the game is or why he is drive by voting Burns at a very convenient timing without saying anything.

So those four are my POE. I trust Otto, Marge, Burns, Grumple and Krusty. I am willing to accept Marge + Homer's testimony that they know who Bart is and that his behavior this game strongly indicates that he is town. I started off with an early Lisa townread, but she has since fallen off. So my 5 townreads + tentatively Bart is my townpool for today. Everyone else who isn't directly in the POE or in my townpool is somewhere in the middle.
Something about this sentence just doesn't sit well with me...it's borderline TMI. Slankers/lurkers certainly need to be addressed at some point, but RD1 it feels an easy way to push a mislynch.
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:11 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:47 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm Something about this sentence just doesn't sit well with me...it's borderline TMI. Slankers/lurkers certainly need to be addressed at some point, but RD1 it feels an easy way to push a mislynch.
That's not what TMI means - TMI would be me being correct about my accusation of active lurkers and knowing that they are scum because they are in fact scum.

How do you propose we address slankers who post just enough to avoid being subbed out, but not enough to actually contribute? Because I think the thread is in a pretty chaotic state right now, lots of people are pointing fingers at each other, and that is a perfect atmosphere for mafia to lurk in. Therefore I think mafia are going to be very incentivized to slank out D1, especially when they have the cover of "this is a meme game/I'm just staying in character" to hide behind.
I don't think D1 is the time to take out slankers
A thing I've noticed in Krusty's ISO was this, which obviously looks bad in retrospect.

I think it's worth placing under scrutiny, given that now a lot of the slankers flipped town and Krusty had what amounted to no thoughts whatsoever on any lurker, let alone on an active being scum.

[mention]Krusty the Clown[/mention] can you elaborate on why that small thing pinged you so much? Like, Alison wasn't really pushing anyone specific here, she was just making a comment regarding the state of the thread and how she feels about it. She wasn't really pushing anyone specific.

Did you think a lot of the "slankers" were town, or why did this bother you so much?

Also, I asked you a question that you didn't reply to, so please do it this time.
Marge Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:29 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm why do you seem eager to put a player in a scum pile simply cuz' you feel their reads are bad?
what out of that post suggested that he did that?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 pm Alison is my strongest lean
also talk about this when you can, how did the read develop from what you perceived as potential TMI to a town read?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:56 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:45 pm @Allison Taylor You asked me earlier about Krusty, what are your thoughts on him?
I gave some thoughts on him earlier. I think his entrance into D3 was pretty townie. I think him wailing on Skinner is not as scummy as some have made it out to be - eg. Burns is doing the same, and it's not like wolf Krusty gets anywhere trying to push a Skinner misexe. I liked his posts D1 and D2 - generally, his tone has been good and his reads have been thoughtful. If he has an agenda I don't see it. The one thing that gives me pause about him is Otto starting to have serious doubts about him - Otto knows him from offsite and they have enough history together to give confident meta takes on each other. But if we set the Otto stuff aside, I think Krusty has actually been pretty town.
Bear in mind that Otto's doubts about me literally just surfaced after I called him a potential deepwolf.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:14 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 pm Alison is my strongest lean
also talk about this when you can, how did the read develop from what you perceived as potential TMI to a town read?
Her reaction to my TMI accusation I felt was towny, and just a general feel for how she's been reading the game. I'm sussing her now because of her "oops" post, I was a tad cranky coming into this RD, and I'm looking at scum hiding in the vocal town core.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

can you reply to the first one too?
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

workposting

do any of you guys keep a spreadsheet of voting order that includes initial votes; not just final placement?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Re: The Simpsons Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by NurseWilgy »

Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:09 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 pm Here's where I'm at right now:

I think Marge is town. I think Burns is town. Grampa's recent posts have made me doubt my scumread on him a bit. I feel like the thread is descending into an orgy of people nitpicking stuff about each other's posts and/or getting super defensive and lashing out when their own posts gets nitpicked. I think there's a decent number of people active lurking, eating popcorn, and watching the town tear each other into shreds.

I am currently more in favor of putting pressure on inactive people to contribute. I do not agree with Burns that Milhouse coming in to post some random read salad without any explanations or serious pushes is a townie entrance. I'm am concerned that Skinner and Hugh are still AWOL. I am also concerned that Ned Flanders has had three posts the entire day, scumread Burns early on, and then dropped a vote on him without any announcement, after Marge pushed Burns. (If you check the poll you will see that Flanders voted Burns after Marge and Homer voted, even though his suspicion on Burns purportedly came long before.) I do not know what Flanders' progression on the game is or why he is drive by voting Burns at a very convenient timing without saying anything.

So those four are my POE. I trust Otto, Marge, Burns, Grumple and Krusty. I am willing to accept Marge + Homer's testimony that they know who Bart is and that his behavior this game strongly indicates that he is town. I started off with an early Lisa townread, but she has since fallen off. So my 5 townreads + tentatively Bart is my townpool for today. Everyone else who isn't directly in the POE or in my townpool is somewhere in the middle.
Something about this sentence just doesn't sit well with me...it's borderline TMI. Slankers/lurkers certainly need to be addressed at some point, but RD1 it feels an easy way to push a mislynch.
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:11 pm
Allison Taylor wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:47 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm Something about this sentence just doesn't sit well with me...it's borderline TMI. Slankers/lurkers certainly need to be addressed at some point, but RD1 it feels an easy way to push a mislynch.
That's not what TMI means - TMI would be me being correct about my accusation of active lurkers and knowing that they are scum because they are in fact scum.

How do you propose we address slankers who post just enough to avoid being subbed out, but not enough to actually contribute? Because I think the thread is in a pretty chaotic state right now, lots of people are pointing fingers at each other, and that is a perfect atmosphere for mafia to lurk in. Therefore I think mafia are going to be very incentivized to slank out D1, especially when they have the cover of "this is a meme game/I'm just staying in character" to hide behind.
I don't think D1 is the time to take out slankers
A thing I've noticed in Krusty's ISO was this, which obviously looks bad in retrospect.

I think it's worth placing under scrutiny, given that now a lot of the slankers flipped town and Krusty had what amounted to no thoughts whatsoever on any lurker, let alone on an active being scum.

@Krusty the Clown can you elaborate on why that small thing pinged you so much? Like, Alison wasn't really pushing anyone specific here, she was just making a comment regarding the state of the thread and how she feels about it. She wasn't really pushing anyone specific.

Did you think a lot of the "slankers" were town, or why did this bother you so much?

Also, I asked you a question that you didn't reply to, so please do it this time.
Marge Simpson wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:29 pm
Krusty the Clown wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm why do you seem eager to put a player in a scum pile simply cuz' you feel their reads are bad?
what out of that post suggested that he did that?
I think pushing slankers in the early RD's is an easy way to mislynch. Pretty sure I've already said this.

The tone of his post felt like he's was trying to shade you over the quality of your reads.

ImageImageImage
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 am
Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:13 am But Hugh was there to socialise, not to find who killed Homer

[VOTE: @HUGH JASS ] aubergine
That's not a socialising post, it's a response to 935 wanting to hear where Burn's head is at and his though. I don't care about the Homer kill, see post 946.

I'm town, move along. Thanks.
Proove it. Thanks
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 am Also don't tag me in a post you're voting me, that's rude lol.
They look cool in red though :beer:
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

idk I'm inclined to say Krusty is a town if I ignore those few concern bullets

i'll rock with it

sup michelle, what are your thoughts on burns
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

simpsons

Bart Simpson
Otto Mann
Principal Skinner

probably simpson

Lisa Simpson
Krusty the Clown

whoever is against simpsons

Mr Burns

to look at :

Alison, Grumple, Gramps, Hugh Jass
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

caveat is that I feel more confident in Bart than I do Otto

I have otto there because I thought his D1 was very good but I supposed I should check that one out too at some point
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:22 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:16 am Image
Morning kid.

<slips Bart a pack of smokes>
<. <
>. >

<takes it and hides it in the pocket>
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

sorry

Bart, what do you think of Mr Burns?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:29 pm
Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:39 am I kinda wanna say Burns is just Tim?

If he ever inned the game.
You vote for me two days in a row...now you call me Tim and don't vote for me.

Excelllent.

Smithers, follow this blue haired woman and keep reminding her that she thinks I am this mysterious person.
Is bad i don't understand the Tim read?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:51 pm sorry

Bart, what do you think of Mr Burns?
Lemme catch up mom and i'll tell you asap
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:56 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:45 pm @Allison Taylor You asked me earlier about Krusty, what are your thoughts on him?
I gave some thoughts on him earlier. I think his entrance into D3 was pretty townie. I think him wailing on Skinner is not as scummy as some have made it out to be - eg. Burns is doing the same, and it's not like wolf Krusty gets anywhere trying to push a Skinner misexe. I liked his posts D1 and D2 - generally, his tone has been good and his reads have been thoughtful. If he has an agenda I don't see it. The one thing that gives me pause about him is Otto starting to have serious doubts about him - Otto knows him from offsite and they have enough history together to give confident meta takes on each other. But if we set the Otto stuff aside, I think Krusty has actually been pretty town.
Huh I'm in a different world there, I wouldn't call what I saw thoughtful. I'll see where I end up after going over him in isolation. What's your PoE like?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

I will read thise posts Hugh made about Burns after a while, the lack of conclusion confuses me.
Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:44 pm Is there some TL;DR to that?

Anyway, I am glad to vote for burns here, as I did last time

Or we could just go for, idk, a 0-poster again
Please not a 0 poster again....

I noticed glossing over the wall i refused the soda but i took the cigars, damn these vices and i don't even smoke :pout:
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:16 pm I think it is absolutely hysterical how mesmerized people are by a single post that can really just be taken at face value.

Allison and Otto did get serious early. I wanted to make a note of it because I remember things better if I write them than if if I just think them, and I expected that to be important...somehow. I legit didn't know HOW it would be important and openly said so...again as much for myself as anything.

Later, when I had more to work with on them I opted more for "sheep" than "suss." I think that was obvious.

Hugh, I cannot tell you what an honor it is being the subject of such a massive project. I am extremely pleased at how many of my posts made you laugh.

One clarification for the record, I did create a MrBurns account, because I had no clue what "sock puppets" meant. That account got dumped and an actual sock puppet account got created...Mr. Burns with a period and a space. Sloonei is apparently a stickler for punctuation, and I wasn't mad at him, I was just in a massively foul humor at my cable company and they had made EVERYTHING ten times harder, including getting that sorted out.

I did read the whole wall, but going back to look for specific questions is too much for a busy man with a nuclear power plant to mismanage, so if you have specific questions you want answered pull them out.
It was a fun read. There weren't really questions where I'm looking at answers, mostly voiced out theories and rhetorical stuff. And yeah I figured something was going on since I remember seeing it in the sign up.

Who are you looking at not named Lisa?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:37 pm workposting

do any of you guys keep a spreadsheet of voting order that includes initial votes; not just final placement?
Searching aubergine in the thread is the closest thing to it. Sometimes people don't call votes in the thread or don't use he vote function so those won't show up.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 pm Proove it. Thanks
I'm doing just that.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

No, i have just a midday VC saved because as anon game the final VC is not enough.

Not everyone uses the voting button when they vote on the poll :|
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Searching aubergine in the thread is the closest thing to it. Sometimes people don't call votes in the thread or don't use he vote function so those won't show up.
More accurate is to search aubergine in the browser's search, but you have to do this for every page and at the final count there will be some votes that will not be there.
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:07 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 pm Proove it. Thanks
I'm doing just that.
I am all ears
Boringboi666
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Boringboi666 »

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:18 pm

No, i have just a midday VC saved because as anon game the final VC is not enough.

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:18 pm

boo. but okay.

something I've been thinking about is the late phase push on CBG that broke the tie. were there any voters other than Homer that were part of that? this is more of a note for myself to look into this later than anything
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:27 pm I am all ears
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:04 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:16 pm I think it is absolutely hysterical how mesmerized people are by a single post that can really just be taken at face value.

It was a fun read. There weren't really questions where I'm looking at answers, mostly voiced out theories and rhetorical stuff. And yeah I figured something was going on since I remember seeing it in the sign up.

Who are you looking at not named Lisa?
Everybody? Generally the only thing I accept as really clearing is spiking a wolf...so in this clownfest (no offense Krusty) I have no serious clears.

I'm not pleased with Marge. I'm an easy suss and an easy vote. I'm a notoriously hard push. Coming in and dropping an easy to explain vote on me, but not really getting in the back and forth of a push is what people who know me do as wolves. But this wasn't a case of someone who knows me. At the same time, even not knowing me, why does she mark me as top suspect for now a third straight day and NEVER really engage on it? Suss as hell, really.

I'm a little sketchy on Grumpus. I have liked a good bit of his stuff, but on some level that's a problem. Given the piles of total awkwardness and the questions about "up to date" language and all that the times where he comes off smooth are like...too smooth? As in maybe the whole "out of touch haven't played in a long time" is a cover adopted for a sock puppet game and that smoothness showing through is a real player that wants to be underestimated. I dunno.

And even though I know it's wrong I would have had to admit I wanted to kill Skinner if it weren't for that recent brain surgery.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The Grumple wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:40 pm boo. but okay.

something I've been thinking about is the late phase push on CBG that broke the tie. were there any voters other than Homer that were part of that? this is more of a note for myself to look into this later than anything
I was around, Otto switch from Lisa to CBG which broke the tie and made it 5 3. Homer made it 6 (might have voted for Lisa first before switching, kind of remember that not sure). Then you voted for Lisa.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:15 pm
Game related this time jk, writing is good enough
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:26 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:15 pm
Game related this time jk, writing is good enough
Read my posts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I was about to go through my ISO and quote all my posts as a response lol
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh, I am bothered by the effort you made with lack of conclusion on Burns.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:32 pm I was about to go through my ISO and quote all my posts as a response lol
*dontdothisbartsimpson.gif
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

bart can you state your thoughts on burns now
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:33 pm Hugh, I am bothered by the effort you made with lack of conclusion on Burns.
Why? The point of it is writing my thoughts on a posts by posts basis, there is no conclusion based simply on it since it's only his D1 and I'm still in the process of reading him and engaging him. He's still in my PoE, and if you want a conclusion of that specific part on him it's in the meat of the post.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:40 pm bart can you state your thoughts on burns now
GTH villager, but is a moment when i can't focus.

I will Iso him in few hours and @ you with an educated guess.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:33 pm Hugh, I am bothered by the effort you made with lack of conclusion on Burns.
I should be too, but I'm not.

I think we are all suffering from the same problem.

Day one "well, tone read...I feel like...this post is whatever...just gut" sure. On day one we all do that. By the third day anyone who has played hard and active, when you go through their ISO there is gonna be some good tome and some bad tone, some super towny posts and some just gut wrenching wolfy stuff...and all your gut is gonna come away with is queasy. I feel like if I had ONE solid piece of information outside my own role card it all might click together, but the flips are not only all town, they are town I just don't get anything from.

So Otto was the shifting vote that put CBG over the line...so what? CBG wasn't like a terrible chop that throws shade on everyone who voted there, first, last, or in between. He practically said "sure, chop me." The EoD shitshow day one is no more illuminating.

So, yeah, conclusions are hard to come by. I get it. And I get that we have to make stands so when we do have a red flip we can use it to turn this titanic around. So I made mine...Lisa, Marge, Grumple and if I don't get a hit...good game wolves.

Not that I won't be reassessing, but shit I gotta have a starting point.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Bart Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:48 pm
Marge Simpson wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:40 pm bart can you state your thoughts on burns now
GTH villager, but is a moment when i can't focus.

I will Iso him in few hours and @ you with an educated guess.
sure thing

lmk about your thoughts on my small case and if you feel it

do a multi-quote of him if you can, please
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:46 pm
Why? The point of it is writing my thoughts on a posts by posts basis, there is no conclusion based simply on it since it's only his D1 and I'm still in the process of reading him and engaging him. He's still in my PoE, and if you want a conclusion of that specific part on him it's in the meat of the post.
Why do you feel the need to take all his posts and analyze them, looks like an unnecessary work.
Marge Simpson
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Marge Simpson »

Mr. Burns wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:48 pm So I made mine...Lisa, Marge, Grumple
make a short summary of what you got on these people, please?

is your scum read on me just based on my Homer D1 read? because it looks like it

Return to “Previous Heists”