Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Game End

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:28 am Can you answer my question straight?
Nah I am too into this back and forth with DM to be cooperative atm
yet you want me to use my clout to run shit?

helpful.

fuck it.

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:29 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:24 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:11 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:07 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:05 am additionally, it isnt destructive to town. You're just too blind to see it. In the event that longcon is town he at least is the only one in this lobby with a brain so far
its destructive and the worst part not even fun or entertaining; just a bit desperate and mean
Negative, I was having fun with it, pyxxy was vibing with it. If you dont like it vote me out, I dont care. I will play the game I want when ever I want how I want within the rules set by the mods and game host. Come at me. You better think real quick of what you're gonna say when I flip because just like people have been saying to leetic. I dont have to play the GAME how you want me to.
okay, cool story

i still have the right to form my opinion and state what I feel
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:12 am my favourite thing about this back and forth with DM is the fact that people who have seen me wolf know its not even clearing
ive played once with you as town in ted lasso and you might as well been a wolf.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:09 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:05 am reading this thread made me feel miserable. id rather not play at all. sorry i know that im not helping the situation but i figured i'd be transparent. even though i'm not getting yelled at i feel like i'm getting yelled at and i'm taking the aggression that's being thrown around everywhere as if it was directed at me personally. not fun. i'll swing by at eod to move my vote if needed 👍
I understand. It's a strangely terse game.
Nah DM just doesnt like me throwing back in their direction what they want to throw at me.
actually i dont mind, its dark but just a game

they issue here seems that you cant accept someone not be in love with your way of playing, town or wolf

it is what it is
sure tell me when you feel like actually playing the game

lol I had a unique ability that had to survive and I correctly solved the person I needed to isolate and then town proceeded to ignore me and chop the very person I said wolves wanted to chop when I could have locked the game up cold and we could have slept to victory but sure. go off about how I am bad at the game when you clearly failed to persuade anyone to any reasonable level of confidence that you were town by your inactivity and lack of solving. Hey, look. I can say mean things about your play too <3

Nah I dont care if people love me or hate me. What I wont take is you coming in here throwing shit my way without throwing any back. So you can keep quoting me and Ill keep quoting you back. Or you could. I dunno, try to solve?
i am trying to solve and just find it that youre the wolfiest of them all, I mean you have said it this game yourself so why do you get mad and defensive about this? and if my solving is not fulfilling enough you, thats on you xoxo

i dont buy the arguments you make for other players, they seem weak and superficial
Well duh, I spent a full day phase literally being the wolfiest, big risky move there. At least Mac has had a nuanced take on it. Dont make me roll my eyes. Defensive? HA at no point am I saying dont vote me, do it. Vote me out. If you cant find the actual wolves and want to give up and pick the easy win thats on you xoxox

what arguments? What players? what about them is weak? what about them is superficial?

I dont like your ducks and staplers. The clown honks you make with them seem gronk and shleem
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:33 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:29 am
Nah I am too into this back and forth with DM to be cooperative atm
yet you want me to use my clout to run shit?

helpful.

fuck it.

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
literally the one thing I am not feeling right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

A simple yes/no question while I'm trying to do exactly what you asked of me and you refused for a completely ridiculous reason. You can just die man.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

More than happy to reconsider if you reconsider the way you're engaging with me and play more of a straight bat.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 167

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:34 am
Well duh, I spent a full day phase literally being the wolfiest, big risky move there. At least Mac has had a nuanced take on it. Dont make me roll my eyes. Defensive? HA at no point am I saying dont vote me, do it. Vote me out. If you cant find the actual wolves and want to give up and pick the easy win thats on you xoxox

what arguments? What players? what about them is weak? what about them is superficial?

I dont like your ducks and staplers. The clown honks you make with them seem gronk and shleem
Well, sorry to break to you; dont know if that "big risky move" really paid off how you intended

or maybe it did
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:36 am A simple yes/no question while I'm trying to do exactly what you asked of me and you refused for a completely ridiculous reason. You can just die man.
Understandable have a great day. NGL I am excited to exit the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Having your play criticised is annoying and I get that. I'm not throwing away the idea you're somewhat leveraged into a pro town tactical plan. But if you want my blind acceptance and assistance I expect at least a little assistance.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

At this point the amount I've tried to enable you to be town should make it blatantly obvious I'm town to you but you're asking me to be okay with being voted into a tie and won't even say whether a tie between Pyxxy and I is a good outcome even if we are both town?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:15 am nah it's terse even aside from that tbh
I would prefer you + pyxxy for reasons that I need not say out loud but at this point I need your machismo to pull shit into line
I dunno how I'm supposed to operate under these conditions.

You want me voted into a tie and I have to take it on faith it's for the greater good?

Is it for the greater good if Pyxxy is also town?
I said what I want not what will happen. I personally dont think pyxxy is town for an [REDACTED] [REDACTED] I will not say out loud. But I know I could be [REDACTED] on that so I am not fighting too hard for it.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:39 am Having your play criticised is annoying and I get that. I'm not throwing away the idea you're somewhat leveraged into a pro town tactical plan. But if you want my blind acceptance and assistance I expect at least a little assistance.
How is it not answered in the same response?

What are the odds you and pyxxy are the same alignment?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I agree with you that DM is acting weird. I don't trust their townread on me and I feel like the whole wolf team might be simply blatantly trying to pocket me as a tactic.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:40 am At this point the amount I've tried to enable you to be town should make it blatantly obvious I'm town to you but you're asking me to be okay with being voted into a tie and won't even say whether a tie between Pyxxy and I is a good outcome even if we are both town?
I dropped the gimmick because you asked. Regret it immensely. If I survive, going back to it tomorrow. Peace
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:15 am nah it's terse even aside from that tbh
I would prefer you + pyxxy for reasons that I need not say out loud but at this point I need your machismo to pull shit into line

You want me voted into a tie and I have to take it on faith it's for the greater good?

I said what I want not what will happen. I personally dont think pyxxy is town for an [REDACTED] [REDACTED] I will not say out loud. But I know I could be [REDACTED] on that so I am not fighting too hard for it.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:39 am Having your play criticised is annoying and I get that. I'm not throwing away the idea you're somewhat leveraged into a pro town tactical plan. But if you want my blind acceptance and assistance I expect at least a little assistance.

At present I know I'm town so the question is what is the likelihood Pyxxy is so the percentage would be slightly >rand imo. I'm certainly not convinced they're a hit yet.

And sorry but I don't see how you've provided a straight answer to the question does a tie create a pro town outcome if we're both town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:42 am

At present I know I'm town so the question is what is the likelihood Pyxxy is so the percentage would be slightly >rand imo. I'm certainly not convinced they're a hit yet.

And sorry but I don't see how you've provided a straight answer to the question does a tie create a pro town outcome if we're both town.
pick whoever you want then if you dont want it to be you. I am not going to answer that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:40 am At this point the amount I've tried to enable you to be town should make it blatantly obvious I'm town to you but you're asking me to be okay with being voted into a tie and won't even say whether a tie between Pyxxy and I is a good outcome even if we are both town?
I dropped the gimmick because you asked. Regret it immensely. If I survive, going back to it tomorrow. Peace
Sure but then you voted me and then pushed for a tie between me and Pyxxy and then the minute I tried to figure out what to do with this whole confusing situation you refused to give me a straight answer because DM upset you or something.

It's so painful.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:41 am I agree with you that DM is acting weird. I don't trust their townread on me and I feel like the whole wolf team might be simply blatantly trying to pocket me as a tactic.
I am not trying to pocket you or anybody else; I am reacting and sharing to what I am seeing here on the thread. You're entitled to not trusting my townread (indirectly doubting your own town play?) of you, but what I saw was wolves trying to get a really active player framed/lynched; I can also be wrong and you could be a wolf, if thats the case, my hat to you, you got me to believe you are town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:43 am

pick whoever you want then if you dont want it to be you. I am not going to answer that
So the tie you need to create you refuse to answer whether it'd be good for town regardless of the alignment of those within it.

Seems the same as admitting that it won't be.

Which is fine. But you could have just said that and spared us both this absolutely mind numbing interaction.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:41 am I agree with you that DM is acting weird. I don't trust their townread on me and I feel like the whole wolf team might be simply blatantly trying to pocket me as a tactic.
I am not trying to pocket you or anybody else; I am reacting and sharing to what I am seeing here on the thread. You're entitled to not trusting my townread (indirectly doubting your own town play?) of you, but what I saw was wolves trying to get a really active player framed/lynched; I can also be wrong and you could be a wolf, if thats the case, my hat to you, you got me to believe you are town
You have to understand I've got like half the game convinced I'm sus and the other half convinced I'm town. Virtually nobody is hedging and that's unusual and challenging.

It feels like almost everyone but Robyn is playing a mini game.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:45 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:43 am

So the tie you need to create you refuse to answer whether it'd be good for town regardless of the alignment of those within it.

Seems the same as admitting that it won't be.

Which is fine. But you could have just said that and spared us both this absolutely mind numbing interaction.
You can make any assumptions you want
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:47 am
You have to understand I've got like half the game convinced I'm sus and the other half convinced I'm town. Virtually nobody is hedging and that's unusual and challenging.

Which is why it would be helpful to resolve you.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@DarlingMonroe let's talk about not Rondo. Let's talk about the rest of the people townreading me and how you feel about them?

Porscha
Abigail
Tutuu
Pyxxy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

and Robyn
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

It's crazy how it escalated when all I did was ask Rondo why he was so SUS on Mac; to which he didn't reply to the question just answered with 2 more defensive questions

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:38 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:07 am @RondoDimBuckle why are u pushing Mac when hes probably my strongest town read? If town, not helpful. If wolf, not helpful.
Why have you been inactive for a day a night and half a day? Why are you trying to give me shit when youve done shit all yourself?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:51 am It's crazy how it escalated when all I did was ask Rondo why he was so SUS on Mac; to which he didn't reply to the question just answered with 2 more defensive questions

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:07 am @RondoDimBuckle why are u pushing Mac when hes probably my strongest town read? If town, not helpful. If wolf, not helpful.
Why have you been inactive for a day a night and half a day? Why are you trying to give me shit when youve done shit all yourself?
Its crazy how you are STILL on this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:50 am @DarlingMonroe let's talk about not Rondo. Let's talk about the rest of the people townreading me and how you feel about them?

Porscha
Abigail
Tutuu
Pyxxy
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:50 amand Robyn
Deal, I can get on board with that. Need to go through their posts again to give an answer I feel comfortable sharing
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:49 am

Yeh but sadly I'm town and I'm not gonna just sit here and allow for that because town will just lose if I do because it'd mean town goes into day 3 off a Mac miselim. How do you feel the wim of the town would be then?

I don't think there'd be a snowballs chance in hell town could win if I got miselimmed today. I know it's egotist but I see no evidence to suggest it'd happen. Convince me I'm wrong.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:52 am Its crazy how you are STILL on this
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:51 am It's crazy how it escalated when all I did was ask Rondo why he was so SUS on Mac; to which he didn't reply to the question just answered with 2 more defensive questions

EBWOP
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:52 am

Its crazy how you are STILL on this
I dunno man I've been townreading you and even I have nfi how to reconcile your blatant refusal to be remotely helpful to my solving process as townie.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

im gonna log off, take a break, and the come back to answer / give reads on the players you mentioned that are townreading you @MacDougall <3
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:52 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:49 am

Yeh but sadly I'm town and I'm not gonna just sit here and allow for that because town will just lose if I do because it'd mean town goes into day 3 off a Mac miselim. How do you feel the wim of the town would be then?

I don't think there'd be a snowballs chance in hell town could win if I got miselimmed today. I know it's egotist but I see no evidence to suggest it'd happen. Convince me I'm wrong.
True blue, that roo hopped off like a rat up a drainpipe, I tell ya! Ripper day, reckon sheila's didgeridoo tunes rivalled the kookaburra's laughter. Ute's chockers, gotta chuck a sickie, go for a frothy at the local, ya know? Strewth, snag sangers sizzlin' on the barbie, smells like summer in the arvo. Topnotch, the surf's pumpin', gonna ride those tubes till sunset, mate! Mate, snagged a cold one from the esky, let's have a chinwag by the billabong. Earbashing, everyone's yakka about the footy, can't escape the banter, eh?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Porscha weren't you scumreading Rondo?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Come on y'all. Let's not ruin Roxy's sick game. Play. Better spirit, effort etc.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:03 am @Porscha weren't you scumreading Rondo?
I wasn't townreading him was really where I was, it's why I was half begging anyone to explain their tr on him, but now he's being really combative in a shitty bad faith bad attitude way that's objectively anti town and I'm over it
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I also don't really have the mental capacity to be playing riddles trying to figure out his reads if he goes back to doing it tomorrow, I don't feel well and its aggravating to have a dead thread only to get revived by behavior I'm not interested in rewarding
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I won't be here for end of day either, move if you really want, but consider my vote planted
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:03 am @Porscha weren't you scumreading Rondo?
I wasn't townreading him was really where I was, it's why I was half begging anyone to explain their tr on him, but now he's being really combative in a shitty bad faith bad attitude way that's objectively anti town and I'm over it
Porscha obv wolf now. When I die, flip her first. No
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:56 pm

if I dont wifom rondo back then that's no fun lol, I'm surprised you took it as a legitimate answer to his illegitimate comment
The above is trimmed. But this highlights porscha wanting to just kinda vibe with the fact that I am acting so wolfy
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:14 am I'm Littlefeather

and rondo is playing dumb like he forgot he is just being obnoxiously wifomy
Yet I am also being dumb and obnoxious? ok weird flip back from the flop
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:16 pm I dont know how anybody is reading rondo with any seriousness right now
Trying to push back against people town reading me, specifically Mac and LongCon
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:15 pm I feel like I've been barely even trying and I'm top poster. That's kind of weird to me.
Well "obv town" rondo said dadv so maybe trust your read there since its so strong
Sarcasm comes across as salty wolf not town porscha
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:37 am
Found Scotty irl and we talked about the game. He outed his role as a 3p to me and we're on side to sweep.
for anyone who thinks this is real this is just scottys cousin
And here i really thought scotty was just an exceptional canine specimen capable of keyboard use
Here is the kind of interaction I expect from town porscha but she does it on a meming throw away post at scotty and not on any of the other posts I have done this game. She is usually so excited to engage with me and ask me about reads but nothing yet so far.
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:15 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:51 am Now that enough time has passed and everyone has posted. I can start to claim some wild things.

I am basically spewed town at this point. I am IC and town should just do whatever I say.

I want neon/sig/porscha wagons. Pick 2 and get them going.

Now when neon catches up I can recind if she towns up and say was feeling her out with a fake push. And my distance from mac and porscha increases
IC? how do you figure? lol
When I had been wolfy for night 0 and all of d1 not a single person other than Porscha (And leetic but that was an uneffective push) was trying to keep me in the POE
Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:57 pm Seriously this game is slow as molasses on Sunday
You aren't really doing much to change that though with your maintained shtick. It's kind of demotivating because I still think you're probably town.
I thought Rondo was doing just fine today, participation-wise. His opinions are coming through his schtick just fine over here.
really? I have seen one post that made me go "wow that one might almost be ai"
Long Con again being able to understand what I was doing but Porscha trying to keep me in the POE.

[VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine

She has been constantly engaging with everyone about me but not engaging with me directly because she doesnt want me to focus on her.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

good news is, that means the newbie is less likely to be wolf if I am right
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lol-worthy post rondo
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:17 am lol-worthy post rondo
tell me how I am wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah, I'm the only guy who isn't townreading rondo. sure

I'm not keeping you in poe, you're doing that to yourself
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You know what. Chop me. Im not coming back
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

if you're town, it makes infinitely more sense to question who would be tmi'ing you town with your play this game and yet you do not do this
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, this has gone far enough.

I'm Clark Griswold.

I checked Rondo, and he's Town.

Move your votes.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:48 am Ok, this has gone far enough.

I'm Clark Griswold.

Move your votes.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I was bluffing.

I had a feeling you had checked me, your read had changed too confidently. I was oscillating between wolf tmi and cop

I was fully willing to go over :(
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:51 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:48 am Ok, this has gone far enough.

I'm Clark Griswold.

Move your votes.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I was bluffing.

I had a feeling you had checked me, your read had changed too confidently. I was oscillating between wolf tmi and cop

I was fully willing to go over :(
What choice did I have? You're the only one I know for sure.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pretty sure DM is probably town, Porscha is likely town too but her behaviour really is worrying me. Mac probably town.

I wanted to pyxxy mac to confirm mac town so I could relax and I am pretty sure from angle shoot that pyxxy is mafia.

Leetic probably town as well. Robyn is the one I really think is mafia on my wagon. I am happy for a robyn / pyxxy tie to find out
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:55 am pretty sure DM is probably town, Porscha is likely town too but her behaviour really is worrying me. Mac probably town.

I wanted to pyxxy mac to confirm mac town so I could relax and I am pretty sure from angle shoot that pyxxy is mafia.

Leetic probably town as well. Robyn is the one I really think is mafia on my wagon. I am happy for a robyn / pyxxy tie to find out
I don't know your deal, but I'll do what I can. I'm going to work right now, and I'll try to be here for a good vote before EoD. I'll leave it on Mac for now, try to set up what you need, and I'll fill in the gaps if need be.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

also if a protection role is out there protect longcon not me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

also lol, longcon green checking me and not Mac after that sig vote. Or anyone on the Sig wagon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cant blame him tho