30%

Total votes: 20
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Scotty »

So I could be swayed to change my vote over the next 24 hours, but now I'm actually really curious as to whether or not gleam is scum or not. Because if he is, then we've got some definite steering away from a baddie lynch on multiple fronts.
But.
I am concerned that people are steering away genuinely because having a wagon on someone early without furthering discussion and not having incontrovertible proof that that player is bad is...a mistake.

I don't think that ika's answers in particular are necessarily shit posting, but they are rather curt and simple. I believe it is carried over from the community he comes from and might just be a disagreement in forum philosophies.

I don't like the love affair that comes with Silverwolf, however. I could see myself voting their way come tomorrow, if not today.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:So I could be swayed to change my vote over the next 24 hours, but now I'm actually really curious as to whether or not gleam is scum or not. Because if he is, then we've got some definite steering away from a baddie lynch on multiple fronts.
But.
I am concerned that people are steering away genuinely because having a wagon on someone early without furthering discussion and not having incontrovertible proof that that player is bad is...a mistake.

I don't think that ika's answers in particular are necessarily shit posting, but they are rather curt and simple. I believe it is carried over from the community he comes from and might just be a disagreement in forum philosophies.

I don't like the love affair that comes with Silverwolf, however. I could see myself voting their way come tomorrow, if not today.
I hopped off of Gleam because there wasn't any steering away of his wagon. The day started and people piled on him in a hurry and there didn't seem to be any opposition, and hardly any other names were even being brought up. Let's bring up some other names. Gleam is by no means out of the discussion, but it's only Day 2 and we still have a lot of digging to do if we're going to make any progress in this game.

Let's hear from Llama some more. He suspects DDL because of some early comments the Dragon made about cops. I'd like a more expansive read, if Llama can offer one. And also other reads, if he has those.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What the hell have I been reading the past few pages?
Yeah man I'm pretty lost. I'm thinking I'll toss a vote onto Metalmarmot for now. He's trying too hard to be a good little civ, I see right through his charade :mafia:
Care to elaborate, Mr Turnip?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Scotty wrote:So I could be swayed to change my vote over the next 24 hours, but now I'm actually really curious as to whether or not gleam is scum or not. Because if he is, then we've got some definite steering away from a baddie lynch on multiple fronts.
But.

care to have actual reasons other then jsut the love we share?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Scotty wrote: I don't like the love affair that comes with Silverwolf, however. I could see myself voting their way come tomorrow, if not today.
Why do people keep saying this? It's really starting to annoy me to be honest. Is it not this site's culture to interact with people you are friendly with, without being scumread for it. Or is it just policy because you guys don't like the personal nature of it?

Because this is at least the second person to want to lynch me because of what ika is saying to me and I still do not understand what the issue is.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:
Scotty wrote: I don't like the love affair that comes with Silverwolf, however. I could see myself voting their way come tomorrow, if not today.
Why do people keep saying this? It's really starting to annoy me to be honest. Is it not this site's culture to interact with people you are friendly with, without being scumread for it. Or is it just policy because you guys don't like the personal nature of it?

Because this is at least the second person to want to lynch me because of what ika is saying to me and I still do not understand what the issue is.
I am not one of the people who has expressed this sentiment, but the way you two have been so strongly focused on one another has been hard not to notice, and unusual behavior like that is always going to attract attention in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:

Pretty much this. why are we together? its how we would both act regarless of our alignment. i mean its one thing to say call me scum for doing it or her scum for doing it. but its another when both of us get called scum for one fo us doing it.

Look if your going to scum read us out of it it should be me then cus i am the primary one initiating it, i love her to death and she has been the best thing that has helped me not only in games but in life. considering i have a 100% read rate on her so far, when i flip town can people plz trust me on my silver read? everyone can ignore everythign else if they like but silver is not to be lynched

pedit: how is it unsall?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

Voting ika because gleam is civ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I am not one of the people who has expressed this sentiment, but the way you two have been so strongly focused on one another has been hard not to notice, and unusual behavior like that is always going to attract attention in this game.
That's fine, then I'd like an explanation about why this makes me scum because it really should not be alignment indicative in the least. Especially considering we have played together a lot and know each other on a personal level. All I'm seeing is people want to lynch us and vote us for it and I'm starting to get annoyed. I do not, and never have, interacted with a scum buddy in this manner. It would be stupid play. I'm not an idiot. Otherwise, it just looks like a policy lynch because we don't play the same way the rest of you do which is also annoying.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:Voting ika because gleam is civ.
why are you settling for just these two options?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

That's fine, then I'd like an explanation about why this makes me scum because it really should not be alignment indicative in the least. Especially considering we have played together a lot and know each other on a personal level. All I'm seeing is people want to lynch us and vote us for it and I'm starting to get annoyed. I do not, and never have, interacted with a scum buddy in this manner. It would be stupid play. I'm not an idiot. Otherwise, it just looks like a policy lynch because we don't play the same way the rest of you do which is also annoying.
Ok see I assumed you had some sort of RL connection.
But you are aware that what he was doing was buddying since you outright asked him to stop buddying up to you. So obviously you think buddying could be a suspicious concept, surely.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:
I'm not, town is. But I hope that changes before the day is over, because it's not a vote that I like.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Catching up.

I see a ika wagon growing faster than I can keep up.

WIll try to get why. Personally I'm not feeling it very much.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I'm not, town is. But I hope that changes before the day is over, because it's not a vote that I like.
Then present us with some other options. What vote would you like better?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ mods: Bullzeye's name still appears in the poll instead of indiglo. Should we just assume that a vote for Bullzeye in the poll today is actually a vote for indiglo?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
By that logic, yoour vote on me is simbolic then?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

EBWOP: @ hosts. dang word choice differences
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My vote's on zebra so she can worry less about ika and gleam running away in the poll.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Scotty wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

But you are aware that what he was doing was buddying since you outright asked him to stop buddying up to you. So obviously you think buddying could be a suspicious concept, surely.
Yes it can be suspicious but I'm not understanding how that means we both need to be lynched for it. Do scum have a meta on this site for buddying each other? Otherwise, I'm left to assume it's because we are playing differently because we know each other and that to me is more policy than anything.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
So you don't like the ika or gleam wagons so you feel you need to pick one of them?

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Yes it can be suspicious but I'm not understanding how that means we both need to be lynched for it. Do scum have a meta on this site for buddying each other? Otherwise, I'm left to assume it's because we are playing differently because we know each other and that to me is more policy than anything.
My gripe is just that I'd like to see you both branch out. Ika, when I've pressed him to do so, has not satisfied me at all.

What are your thoughts on me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote: What are your thoughts on me?
she already called you town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote: What are your thoughts on me?
she already called you town
I missed this. Where was it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Catching up.

Ika isn't giving anyone anything to work with. It's pretty much the same thing as I saw in Enrique. I don't like seeing accusations and votes thrown around where there is nothing of value to justify it. I get that he said at one point that he's a 'gut player' but that's not an excuse for not backing up your gut reads with something tangible.

He's made quite a few really arrogant posts that we could do without as well, but I feel like that might be going into a more personal territory.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I propose some of us also turn and stare awkwardly at ika and Turnip Head until each of them gives us something substantial to work with.
Like what?

I jsut isoed dr and i see him as town right now
silver is town too

anyone else i should be isoing or reading up on right now?

i knwo someone said something about the voting the guy and i know sevral of us has said why.

pedit: silvers town. care to tell me whats pining you?
Please give your thoughts on Sloonei. I want to see if your thought process matches my own on this.
He gave some of his thoughts, allegedly. What are yours?
I disagree with his opinion that you are just voting him without interacting with him or explaining it and disagree with his scumread of you. I have been leaning town on you for awhile now.
^here
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin wrote: He's made quite a few really arrogant posts that we could do without as well, but I feel like that might be going into a more personal territory.
Can you please not do this? Unless you think this is scummy behavior. I will defend him against personal attacks and it will make me mad if you decide to go this route.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I propose some of us also turn and stare awkwardly at ika and Turnip Head until each of them gives us something substantial to work with.
Like what?

I jsut isoed dr and i see him as town right now
silver is town too

anyone else i should be isoing or reading up on right now?

i knwo someone said something about the voting the guy and i know sevral of us has said why.

pedit: silvers town. care to tell me whats pining you?
Please give your thoughts on Sloonei. I want to see if your thought process matches my own on this.
He gave some of his thoughts, allegedly. What are yours?
I disagree with his opinion that you are just voting him without interacting with him or explaining it and disagree with his scumread of you. I have been leaning town on you for awhile now.
^here
thanks, i didn't see this before.
but now I just need to ask Silverwolf to give me another read on another player, so let's go with Quin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:
Quin wrote: He's made quite a few really arrogant posts that we could do without as well, but I feel like that might be going into a more personal territory.
Can you please not do this? Unless you think this is scummy behavior. I will defend him against personal attacks and it will make me mad if you decide to go this route.
Let's all avoid any form of personal attack, and instead of commenting on this could you please tell me how you're reading Quin in this game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Quin wrote:

Ika isn't giving anyone anything to work with. It's pretty much the same thing as I saw in Enrique. I don't like seeing accusations and votes thrown around where there is nothing of value to justify it. I get that he said at one point that he's a 'gut player' but that's not an excuse for not backing up your gut reads with something tangible.

He's made quite a few really arrogant posts that we could do without as well, but I feel like that might be going into a more personal territory.
well 3 things (kinda 2):

1) when i point things out they tend to be so weak i get clled scum for it
2) the points are weak so scums can easily look more town in a side by side dicussion, silver can atone to that persoanlly
3) where have i been arrogant? persoanlly if you think i have been arrogant you have not seen anything yet. this is passive of me

pedit: i wont press to much because if it enters that terrirory i will get upset myself as well @silver
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:
I never intended to make anything out of it. It wasn't a personal attack, and even if it was it's not up to you to defend him.

linki: I agree with Sloonei. I would like to know your thoughts.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Quin wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
I never intended to make anything out of it. It wasn't a personal attack, and even if it was it's not up to you to defend him.

ok, no. thats where i draw a line, she has every right to defend me or not defend me however she likes. telling her to essentially "Eff off" is not ok with me and i will reatilate. she has every right to defend me from this espicaly after we have had issues with it in the past on other sites
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

i will also defend her form that kind of crap too and if it end up coming here we will jsut leave. i joined a while back and invited her here. if this is hwo it is then i will jsut leave and she will come with me.

im going before i get irate and go into cap lock
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

OK, I'm getting mad and I'm gonna step away from the game now. I will always defend him against personal attacks and you have no right to tell me if I can or can't do this so knock it off!!!!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Quin wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

ok, no. thats where i draw a line, she has every right to defend me or not defend me however she likes. telling her to essentially "Eff off" is not ok with me and i will reatilate. she has every right to defend me from this espicaly after we have had issues with it in the past on other sites
I don't think Quin has meant any offense by either of these posts, but if you have an issue with anything please remember there is a MOD for this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ika wrote:
Quin wrote:

well 3 things (kinda 2):

1) when i point things out they tend to be so weak i get clled scum for it
2) the points are weak so scums can easily look more town in a side by side dicussion, silver can atone to that persoanlly

I'll ignore the whole drama aspect of this because it's not relevant and it's only going to derail things.

If you think your reads are weak, you should think about what gaps are missing in your knowledge. Ask counter-questions, make assumptions. Nobody knows anything for sure, so all reads, really, are weak. It's how you justify it that gives it power.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Spacedaisy »

Look guys, let's all rein it back in. Quin has said he didn't mean it to become personal,and no one in this game wants anything personal, so bring it back around to the game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I'm seriously gonna need a cool down period to decide if I even want to stay in this game or on this site.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

im gonna get some food.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm not sure what caused the format to screw up there :S

-

As Sloonei said, if you need to vent, there's a mod around for that reason. I never told anybody to eff off, nor did I say that you weren't welcome here. I only joined last week, I'm the last person who would have the authority to say that, nor do I want you to leave in the first place. Mafia is fun with a diverse range of players.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:I'm seriously gonna need a cool down period to decide if I even want to stay in this game or on this site.
I think you've been playing well so far and hope you don't need to back out of the game or the site.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

agleaminranks wrote:Addressing some things real quick:

Silverwolf, you spun your wheels pretty hard when I asked you to explain why you voted for me with no prior explanation. Then you said that you refused to elaborate, only when another person chimed in did you backtrack and say it was to see how someone reacted. Then when you were asked about what you thought of my reaction, you said it was just OMGUS.

You also said it was impossible to start a bandwagon that early in the game. I beg to differ. All it takes is a margin of one or two votes to start a bandwagon.

Could everyone else please go back to the very beginning of the day period and look at my criticism of Silverwolf's behavior. I honestly, truly believe she is acting completely irrational, and the fact that no one else is pointing it out is absolutely fucking mind boggling. I honestly thought it would speak for itself.

Marmot, would you please explain your vote too and quit with the shitposting.

Also Scotty, how was I acting like a, whatever it was you called me? Wet pancake or something? The hell does that even mean?

I need to go to work and then to some school matters. I probably won't be around until much later tonight.
Sure.

Epignosis voted for you on Day 1, hoping you would say something. You said something 30 minutes later, and didn't seem perturbed by Epignosis's vote. I think it was a coordinated action. I know you have 6 votes now instead of 1, but you did not shrug off my vote like you did Epignosis's.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:Look guys, let's all rein it back in. Quin has said he didn't mean it to become personal,and no one in this game wants anything personal, so bring it back around to the game.
Thanks for that. I definitely did not intend for anything to be taken personally.

Back on topic, I would like to hear what people have to say about:

Luffy
Mongoose
Silverwolf
Matt

No particular reason for honing in on these people, they are just some of the players who come to the top of my head more often than others.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Some thoughts:

- I didn't like chaindeath in this phase. Dropped two reads that felt random then procceeded to talk about game mechanics. Is he always like that?

- Epignosis seems absent. He is always weird and hard to read, but this time he is that AND absent. He is usually more active, and more of a protagonist in the game (recall Pikmin and Economics). And his d1 vote on Wilgy (although justifiable by Epi standards) could be an easy cop out of he was mafia. So I'm uneasy about him.

- A note on ika, which may or may not be helpful. I've played one game with him (Watchmen). In that game, he replaced a scum player who was under scrutiny for multiple phases, so he came in on a very unfavorable position. He then procceeded to act like the scummiest player ever born. Refusing to explain things, being blunt, etc. People believed he was acting that way because he was in a difficult position and was basically self-destructing. Now, in this game, he is not acting very differently, and is also showing a similar behavior imo. So either that's an easy meta read or... the guy is just like that. He rubs people the wrong way. And if that's the case, maybe lynching him for that is not a good idea. So I think I'll pass here.

- Not sure about gleam anymore, he stopped doing those uber-scummy things like arguing for no-lynching and pigbacking on other's opinions, but he still doesn't feel really town-ish. I need to take a deep look at his posts. And also a few other people...

...tomorrow. Sorry, but I have a headache and I'm not feeling this game rn. I only did a catch up so tomorrow's one is shorter. Good night.

LINKI: and then Epi comes and votes for Nero. You know what, I've been feeling uneasy about Nero too, though I can't point a finger on why (I think he feels somewhat sheep-y). He is one I wanna read the posts of. But this kind of makes me feel better about Epi, lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:@ mods: Bullzeye's name still appears in the poll instead of indiglo. Should we just assume that a vote for Bullzeye in the poll today is actually a vote for indiglo?
Yes, apologies for that. It'll be changed going forward.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:I haven't taken a close look at gleam's posts today, but the swiftness of those votes against him to start the day pretty much deterred me from wanting to vote for him.
Replying as I catch up... but this pretty much sums up how I feel about that situation too.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

As others have said, I am here for you as the MoD! Please PM me with your concerns, vents, what have you - my job is to listen and talk it out and do what I can to help :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Look guys, let's all rein it back in. Quin has said he didn't mean it to become personal,and no one in this game wants anything personal, so bring it back around to the game.
Thanks for that. I definitely did not intend for anything to be taken personally.

Back on topic, I would like to hear what people have to say about:

Luffy
Mongoose
Silverwolf
Matt

No particular reason for honing in on these people, they are just some of the players who come to the top of my head more often than others.
I only remember playing one game with DDL before, and it was almost a year ago, but I remember being naturally suspicious of him the whole time even though he ended up being town. Outside of Llama's concern that DDL was too focused on the chances the cops have to win the game (which is an interesting point that I'd like to hear more about) I feel pretty good about DDL. If making a rainbow list with 27 names on it wasn't such a chore, I'd probably have him as a light shade of green right now.

I've never played with Mongoose or Silverwolf. Everyone is telling me that Mongoose's behavior so far is normal for her, and I don't doubt her when she says she's busy right now. There's not enough content for me to make an assessment at this point.
I think Silverwolf looks good. She and Ika have unquestionably attached themselves to each other in the thread, but while Ika has been kind of closed off and not very forthcoming with his reads and reasons, I feel like Silverwolf has had a much easier time answering questions than Ika, and her reads and skepticism about things seem honest and believable to me.

The only things I can recall Matt doing off the top of my head were insisting that Golden is scum because he was too quick to identify people he wouldn't vote for Day 1, and his weird interaction with me where he disputed my town read on Gleam yesterday. It's not enough for me to say he's a suspect just yet, but he's a player I'd like to hear from today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Marmot »

Actually, instead of gleam, I'm switching my vote to Epignosis.
Epignosis wrote:I'm taking my vote off Long Con. I wouldn't want anyone to think that I suspect him. :grin:

agleaminranks, come say something.
Epignosis voted for gleam on Day 1 as noted in this post. His vote was a prod for someone who had not posted in the game yet. Gleam does come into the thread a half-hour later, responds to the vote without much care.

But here's what Epignosis has to later on Day 1.
Epignosis wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I'm sorry, your responses could be genuine but you are filling every box of my checklist.

- First you were not trying to hunt scum.
- Then people called you out and you literally accused all three people who were suspecting you. In other words, OMGUS.
- Then you say you are trying to protect civs when you had never posted a single civ read.
- Then you pull the "no lynch" theory out of nowhere. Which is a objectively bad theory because we can't win the game unless we try to lynch people.
- And now you are pigbacking on someone to validade your own points, when that someone doesn't actually have the same opinion as you. I've got lynched twice before as mafia for doing that, and lynched another mafioso for it. I think it's a good scumtell.
I refuse to vote for agleaminranks. Gleam gets lynched early all the time. I think the last time he told us to sit and spin or something. XD
He refuses to vote for gleam because he gets lynched early all the time, after previously voting for gleam.
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote: If humans were perfect, this game would be impossible.
I'm perfect. Are you?
Well, I'm sick right now, and I consider that apersonal moral failing, so I guess not.

Who is a cop, Epi? Is it Dragon? (hint: yes)
As of this point, I'd say Wilgy, and if Wilgy is bad, gleam is with him after that wild speculation in defense of Wilgy.
On to Day 2, Epignosis then states that if DrWilgy is bad, then gleam is with him. The same gleam Epignosis refused to vote the previous Day.
Epignosis wrote:I will say that I don't understand the six votes on gleam. Did he break wind or something?
Then Epignosis states he doesn't understand why gleam has six votes.

I smell waffles.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also, I think SW and ika are rubbing people the wrong way because of their meta of focusing on each other a lot, which is not really common here. There are a few RL couples in this site (one is actually playing in this game) and from my experience those couples usually don't focus on each other anymore than other players. So it's weirding people out. But I think they'll have to get used to it because it's a meta thing. Ika and SW just like to do that.

It would help if the two would talk more about other people though, that's what it seems people want to see. Specially ika, since SW at least talks about others every now and then. Though what I said in my previous post suggests pressuring ika for activity is pointless.
Hope you guys don't lave though. If you stay, you'll learn this is one of the nicest mafia communities in the internet. I'm not exaggerating. There are some misunderstandings every now and then, but we all love each other and would hate to see people quit.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nijuukyugou wrote:As others have said, I am here for you as the MoD! Please PM me with your concerns, vents, what have you - my job is to listen and talk it out and do what I can to help :)
I stubbed my ingrown toenail earlier, does that fit within your role description?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”