47%

Total votes: 17
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 11

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:18 pm I don't want to think about being a teacher for the next ten days, except grades are due tonight even though the quarter just ended, the state is making us take a fricken survey, and we have to update our professional development plans. They are killing me with stuff to do. I'm one person.
Hey I'm also gonna need a full collection of ISOs before EOD if you could get on that, thanks.
Done.
Spoiler: show
Lynch Sloonei.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:18 pm I don't want to think about being a teacher for the next ten days, except grades are due tonight even though the quarter just ended, the state is making us take a fricken survey, and we have to update our professional development plans. They are killing me with stuff to do. I'm one person.
Hey I'm also gonna need a full collection of ISOs before EOD if you could get on that, thanks.
Done.
Lynch Sloonei.
:shrug2:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Golden »

The Citadel Council were happy to have the home advantage of having brought everyone to space, but things still hadn't gone perfectly for them. They needed to find a way to swing the game back in their favour.

They went to their local ferris wheel to hatch a plan. There, they found Dharmahelper. He had been riding the ferris wheel, around and around, for a while. Suddenly, they were all in a red room, and in front of them was a winding road.

"SURPRISE" said dharmahelper "This is actually Mulholland Drive Mafia. I'm not allowed to eat chocolate before dinner." and Dharmahelper's nose began bleeding.

Then they were back in the Ferris Wheel, where it became clear that Dharmahelper would spend the rest of his days... preserved as a corpse.

Night 11 has ended. Dharmahelper has died. He was:
still 46: David Lynch (Blue Velvet). There's a convoluted explanation for why you're still alive, but I couldn't understand it. It's art!

It is now day 12. It will last for 48 hours.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 12

Post by DharmaHelper »

wow how cool and fun
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: dragon d luffy] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 pm wow how cool and fun
u still alive i think
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:38 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 pm wow how cool and fun
u still alive i think
No, he is dead.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

Is he still alive? That reads like that.

Linki, yeah, I think he is!

Oh. RIP DH
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

Why no alignment reveal is he is dead?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh wait, because he was killed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm confused
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

TFW you have shitloads to say but the game ain't over

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:41 pmI'm confused
DH has been through two roles and died twice, just like any other player.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:41 pmI'm confused
DH has been through two roles and died twice, just like any other player.
It's the role description that confused me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper died
He was David Lynch two times
And yet was not lynched
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Riddle me this:

How is is possible for Strex to kill DH if they just killed him the last time in their assumed rotation?

Did I read the rules wrong? If kills are alternating, and mafia can’t target 2 nights in a row, does the night in between kill negate the rule?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Also bye DH, you were the best of us, *supposedly

Wtf is up with his 2 roles? Maybe [mention]insertnamehere[/mention] can fill in some theories as for a role that doesn’t technically exist?? At least I don’t think he is- just his theme mafia games.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If a team kills once
Then another night passes
They may then kill twice
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay Scotty, your post code is all kinds of messed up for quoting, but I'm responding to your request for who pings me. As I'm chopping potatoes for a bangin' potato leek soup, I'm thinking more on why Sloonei has been pinging me, and why I inquired days ago about others' opinions of him. Now that Wilgy has flipped bad, it makes one of the earlier interactions I had with the two more suspicious than ever. This goes without thoroughly reading what's happened since, but it's bugging me to no end. Let's try spoiler'ing this:
Wilgy tried to drum up suspicion on me for some mess about a silencer. I called him out on it because not only was it bullshit, but he changed his opinion literally like two posts later when questioned:
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:18 pmIn regards to LoRab, I don't know. Before yesterday I held her in a bucket of players that seemed floaty. She was supposed to receive my vote, but now I think she's one of my top civ reads.
help me to understand why
Nah, you figure it out.

In regards to the people who bugged me about JoH while I was silenced. I feel the worst about Scotty. Followed by Boomslanf and Marmot.

I've been thinking about life and the moral quandaries of the universe and I've hit a point where I'm no longer suspicious of Sloonbread. However, what makes you think that the silencer is a civilian role? Also when would a civilian opt to silence?

I'm also starting to think Bloops 2 may be bad.

Hmmm... Baddies are Scotty, Daisy, and Bloops... and Kyle... fuck you Kyle, you beautiful Frito pie.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:22 pm @DrWilgy I'm considering the possibility of a town silencer because you were the target. A silencer who has town's worst interests in mind would have targeted me or Scotty or someone more loud. But silencer is not a very pro-town role.

Why are you suspicious of blooper?

Another theory for the silencer is they can't silence a person every night. Maybe it's limited shot or even-nights only.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:25 pm I just had one of those horrifying "what if everyone is a baddie except me and they are all anonymous in their BTSC trying to hunt me down" type of thoughts.

No silencer N1. Bloop dies. Silencer N2 and they target me... seems straightforward to me, but that makes me doubt myself. I also dont have much of an opinion of bloop 2 which tosses an interrobang above my head.
I call him out for it:
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:25 pm I just had one of those horrifying "what if everyone is a baddie except me and they are all anonymous in their BTSC trying to hunt me down" type of thoughts.

No silencer N1. Bloop dies. Silencer N2 and they target me... seems straightforward to me, but that makes me doubt myself. I also dont have much of an opinion of bloop 2 which tosses an interrobang above my head.
Errrrrr wait, you think I might be bad but then don’t have an opinion about me, literally like two posts later? That’s a bit...incongruous.

To answer Sloonei’s question, I think Wilgy is throwing poop to see where it sticks. It was a rather short time between suspecting me and then saying he doesn’t know about me, so either he’s lying or really doesn’t know what he wants to say. THIS, my friends, is the definition of floundering. I'm leaning towards the lying at this point, about suspecting me and possibly about being silenced, which goes with my speculation Day 3 that there were too many people being quiet for it to be a silencing sort of deal. *throws gauntlet*
This was Sloonei's response:
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Errrrrr wait, you think I might be bad but then don’t have an opinion about me, literally like two posts later? That’s a bit...incongruous.

To answer Sloonei’s question, I think Wilgy is throwing poop to see where it sticks. It was a rather short time between suspecting me and then saying he doesn’t know about me, so either he’s lying or really doesn’t know what he wants to say. THIS, my friends, is the definition of floundering. I'm leaning towards the lying at this point, about suspecting me and possibly about being silenced, which goes with my speculation Day 3 that there were too many people being quiet for it to be a silencing sort of deal. *throws gauntlet*
wilgy already addressed this a few posts up and I think his explanation looks fine. He suspects you on the premise that you could be the silencer, but he does not have a suspicion that is tied to anything you've done or said in the thread.

Are you the silencer?
Extremely dismissive. Wilgy provided no "explanation" - he simply changed from "Bloops might be bad" to "INTERROBANG!" Horseshit. This early dismissal already gave me the heebie-jeebies, and now it does even more so since it's farther in the past, lest we forget. I call him out again for dismissing Daisy's suspicions:
nijuukyugou wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:48 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:46 pm Two thoughts from reading this last page:
-Either SpaceDaisy is good and is on to something with Wilgy
-Or Wilgy is good and Boom/SD could be a pair (unsubstantiated as of now, just a thought to catalogue for later)
I read wilgy and daisy both as good.
I'm a little wary of you right now. You are less perturbed by Wilgy's flip-flops on me and more dismissive of Daisy's claims about WIlgy's behavior than I'd imagine. Perhaps I've missed something - why are so willing to take Wilgy at his word so easily?
And again for asking me if I was the supposed silencer:
nijuukyugou wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:53 pm

I think Sloonbread put it well. I have no suspicion of you for what you've stated this game. Rather the fact you were received a new role and I was silenced immediately after

Same thing I asked scotty. What would I gain from a fake silencing?
But you were gung-ho to put me very quickly on that list:
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:18 pmIn regards to LoRab, I don't know. Before yesterday I held her in a bucket of players that seemed floaty. She was supposed to receive my vote, but now I think she's one of my top civ reads.
help me to understand why
Nah, you figure it out.

In regards to the people who bugged me about JoH while I was silenced. I feel the worst about Scotty. Followed by Boomslanf and Marmot.

I've been thinking about life and the moral quandaries of the universe and I've hit a point where I'm no longer suspicious of Sloonbread. However, what makes you think that the silencer is a civilian role? Also when would a civilian opt to silence?

I'm also starting to think Bloops 2 may be bad.

Hmmm... Baddies are Scotty, Daisy, and Bloops... and Kyle... fuck you Kyle, you beautiful Frito pie.
Until you were called on it. I get that you suspected me not on my posts, but on a vague suspicion of silencing. What I'm concerned about is how quickly you come to that conclusion, put me on a list, then back off immediately with an "interrobang" when asked about it. Like you were waiting to see if it would gain traction, but it didn't. That bothers me a lot. My one qualm with that suspicion is just HOW quickly you backed off - you didn't wait terribly long to let it simmer if you were actually doing this (like less than 20 minutes), so that's something in your favor, I suppose.

As for your question about what you would gain from a fake silencing (and this may have already been said), you gain the ability to come out swinging against your "silencer" like you did. There is no way for someone to defend against being accused of being a silencer in a completely closed setup, so you give out suspicion without direct repercussion.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:32 pm Sorry, that was not intended as a serious question. what I'm actually trying to get at is niju's thoughts on the silencer, or wilgy's claim of being silenced.
But you literally asked me if I was the silencer. You already asked me my thoughts in a previous post, which I responded to beforehand. Perhaps I did not get the joke, but perhaps you were also trying to ask me a question I couldn't respond to without looking like I was floundering for an answer. I don't like it. This is why I'm looking at both you and Wilgy right now, perhaps with a lovely new homemade aluminum hat. :llama:
Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:01 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:58 pm Marmot's post don't look bad so far, but there seems to be a large amount of fluff, ironic I know. :P
When he does post content it seems to be coming from a civ mindset and he's attempting to make the thread more active.

What does everyone think of Kyle's vote? He avoided both wagons by going for Boomslang, which I could see mafia trying to do if they knew we were both civs to avoid suspicion.

Wilgy seems like his normal self, which I'm liking right now.
Jack is a bit under the radar, but that seems to be because he's busy in RL.

I agree with Scotty on Daisy, but I'd need to buckle down and ISO her for real.
Also people commenting on my posting style, I do want to point out that this is the longest I've survived in a GOC so blah. :meany:

@Sloonie does it seem like the other thread has caught mafia yet?
Well get yourself a bowl of 3 chips and almost sit down because she has less than 20 posts
:haha:

Okay I have to do actual work now, at work. I'll be back, because I see a Marmot has asked me a question, according to my notifications :p Oh, and voting. That thing.
(Sorry for the repeat quotes within quotes, but as I deleted parts, I realized I wanted to keep the other quotes in there for context) Sloonei literally asks me if I'm the silencer. I know he says this was a "joke," but if so, not a very clear one. One to keep the conversation off Wilgy and back onto me, in the way that I described above.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Evil Evens are
Failures, the kind that fail but
Strex is out for blood
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My darling Blooper
Wilgy wanted to sub out
Sloonei hanged Marmot
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention] if I am wilgy's teammate then that means I am also marmot's teammate.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I will compose verse
About all living people
While I grade bullshit
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei hanged Marmot
When Wilgy wanted out but
He could be Even
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere well
He made the biggest plea for
Evil Wilgy's ass
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S went hard
Against speedchuck for Long Con
Blinks insertnamehere
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The opening day
Of Major League Baseball was
A fucking nightmare
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:20 pm The opening day
Of Major League Baseball was
A fucking nightmare
We don't talk about that. :pout:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig is here waiting
To see his name in haiku
This is all you get
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I wanna see my name in haiku
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy asked so
Here it is; not big bidness
But maybe Even
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Awe, I'm flattered.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

colonialbob
I would lynch for his lack of
Wilgy conviction
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

In fact, read through bob
And see how he tried to steer
People from Wilgy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Would wilgy be worth saving?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

btw [mention]Golden[/mention] [mention]juliets[/mention] Thank you very much for a very fun game you two are some of the best hosts/people and I deeply appreciate you both. Have a great rest of the game everyone and remember that win or lose, by definition, we're all champions and every player in this game deserves to be. You guys are cool and stuff..

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If a sub could be
Found quickly enough then it
Might be worth trying
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

God bless DharmaHelp
Er, I cut your name because
Of damn budget cuts
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:39 pm In fact, read through bob
And see how he tried to steer
People from Wilgy
Yes, please show me how I tried to steer people from Wilgy. :grin:

He was dead man walking, and by the time I voted he had 12 votes. Why wouldn't I have just jumped on the train when it was pretty clear there wasn't going to really be a countertrain?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 9

Post by Epignosis »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:04 am
Boomslang wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:09 pm Following the train, because I've fallen off of it. Vote Wilgy aubergine.
[VOTE: boomslang ] aubergine for this
This is the post in
Which you voted Boomslang for
His Wilgy vote, no?
colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 am What is the reason for voting Boomslang? What team do you think he's on, and what do you make of Marmot's aggression toward him?
His vote on Wilgy was the ultimate in "hello fellow townies", judging by his posts in this thread.

Sorry, I'm not reading the entire Cerberus thread plus Pikachu post-swap. You can either have me paeticipate, or have me read, but certainly not both. If somebody can point me to prior Boomslang case/suspicion on Wilgy I'll move my vote.
This is the post in
Which you judge Boomslang for what
You did not look for
colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm "Wilgy isn't bad but I'm going to lynch him anyway"

Nah. That doesn't fly.

[VOTE: INH] aubergine
This is the post in
You know what? You were trying
To save bad Wilgy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 10

Post by Epignosis »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:08 pm
colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:33 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:40 pm Also i guess that means at least refrig isn’t mafia aligned with whoever killed last night
Wait why?
hey who you gonna vote for today?
That's the $64,000 question innit?

I lean Wilgy/speedchuck/inh I think. Wilgy's first role seems bad, and it doesn't sound like we'll get more from him to convince us he's town. Speedchuck has been posting townie, but mechanics > reads (and read over the end of FE if you doubt he can pull that off as mafia). Inh never really addressed the reason for my vote, and I don't know whether the anger is more likely to be townie or mafia.

I plan on doing some isos tomorrow now that I have time, so hopefully that will help me sort through some of this.
This looks like the post
Where you gave up on Wilgy
But left yourself outs
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Nijuukyugou's role and affiliation has been revealed. She is:
You are TOWN. You will win if all anti-town factions are eliminated.

You are 5: The Gunslinger (All Fall Down). Once, during a day phase, you may kill a player (by sending a PM to the hosts).
She is still alive. Carry on.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Town read on nijuukyugou.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:57 pm
Boomslang wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:09 pm Following the train, because I've fallen off of it. Vote Wilgy aubergine.
This is the post in
His Wilgy vote, no?
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 am What is the reason for voting Boomslang? What team do you think he's on, and what do you make of Marmot's aggression toward him?
His vote on Wilgy was the ultimate in "hello fellow townies", judging by his posts in this thread.

Sorry, I'm not reading the entire Cerberus thread plus Pikachu post-swap. You can either have me paeticipate, or have me read, but certainly not both. If somebody can point me to prior Boomslang case/suspicion on Wilgy I'll move my vote.
This is the post in
You did not look for
colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm "Wilgy isn't bad but I'm going to lynch him anyway"

Nah. That doesn't fly.

This is the post in
To save bad Wilgy
Wrong wrong wrong.

A) if I was trying to save Wilgy I would've been pushing speedchuck
B) why did I pick those two Wilgy voters instead of the early voters and tried to head it off before the counter-train got going
C) seriously Wilgy was a terrible choice to try and save since he was basically guaranteed to get lynched within a couple days
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:52 pm Town read on nijuukyugou.
Bold.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:46 pm
Nijuukyugou's role and affiliation has been revealed. She is:
You are TOWN. You will win if all anti-town factions are eliminated.

You are 5: The Gunslinger (All Fall Down). Once, during a day phase, you may kill a player (by sending a PM to the hosts).
She is still alive. Carry on.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not concerned with
Being lynched so whatever
Let's kill more mafia
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:57 pm
This is the post in
His Wilgy vote, no?

This is the post in
You did not look for

Nah. That doesn't fly.

This is the post in
To save bad Wilgy
Wrong wrong wrong.

A) if I was trying to save Wilgy I would've been pushing speedchuck
B) why did I pick those two Wilgy voters instead of the early voters and tried to head it off before the counter-train got going
C) seriously Wilgy was a terrible choice to try and save since he was basically guaranteed to get lynched within a couple days
speedchuck needed no
Pushing; I do not know why;
Why try to save him?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

INH
Boomslang
Nju
colonialbob
Daisy
DDL

who is your biggest suspect and why?
who do you trust the most and why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I enjoy having nju having her role revealed and all, however I would’ve personally enjoyed cbob’s alignment much more
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”