Coronavirus Mafia [ENDGAME]

What's the craic?

Poll ended at Mon May 04, 2020 12:23 am

This is REAL wrestling: no gimmicks.
17%
Who are you again?: all players must open the day with an in character post.
No votes
Hey, that’s the other game!: everyone must post a post that rhymes for their vote to count. Or a haiku. Something poemy.
33%
All I want is some ice cream: after the phase, all players get ice cream. (hosts and dead peeps etc.)
50%

Total votes: 6
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:36 pm I think that MP is town.
Well would you look what the cat dragged in.

This is the first game relevant thing you've even said. Where is this coming from? How much have you read? Why do you have this opinion? Why haven't you said anything else yet?
i skimmed things before I joined. MP looked enthusiastic and eager to do things.

i've asked to be re-replaced. I can't play this right now.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]Hyena[/mention] you make a great case. And when I suggested MP might be trying to look civ with his first day behavior he said it was the silliest thing that had ever been said about him. Maybe not.

[VOTE: MPlus7] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 366

Post by speedchuck »

:p I still suspect Juliets even if she was the only one to explain her Sig vote.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 366

Post by speedchuck »

I can't help it. I'm being pulled along by my guts.

There's a mental image for you.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:46 pm :p I still suspect Juliets even if she was the only one to explain her Sig vote.
Lol ok
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:02 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:00 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:21 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:18 pm I think he just likes playing with me and prioritized that over TRs.
If it's just that, or some combination of that and giving you another phase to prove yourself, I guess I can understand that but I still find it sketchy
It’s literally the same as “I haven’t played with MP in a long time so I’m not TKing him D1.”
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:21 pm You know, unless player B is my scumbuddy. :shrug2:
:smoky:
Can you explain what you mean by quoting these two posts? The second quote was a continuation of my previous post and it got linki'd but I posted before reading Nanook's intervening post so these are not directly connected. Though they are on the same topic.
Yeah I was reading the whole thread. I could add more quoted posts.

Was it you who said “I haven’t played with MP in a long time so I’m not TKing him D1.” ?

And nanook quoted that as an example of the same thing he's doing, while you said you wouldn't do it unless it was your scumbuddy.

IDK it's probably nothing but I found it amusing. On second thought I don't think that was even your quote, but I feel like someone said it.
I think long con said it IIRC
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:07 pm @nutella, regarding Nanook:

He started the game out as the same Nanook I know from previous games where he's been civ. One liners and such.

He said he thought Tony was town because Tony leaned town for his thinking Alex Jones was town after you and Nanook said differently. I thought that was a decent read.

Said he was pro-lurker kills which for whatever reason surprised me but I didn't read that as bad.

He did not town read 112 as town because of her progression on MR and felt it was a way to just get him (Nanook) out of the game. He also said if he had his choice he would vote her or sig. I read 112 as town but we don't have to agree on reads to both be civs. Also, her progression on MR did turn out to be wrong. I could see why someone said he could have been on a team that killed her.

He didn't like your thoughts on needing to lynch MP because he would be impossible to get out later. I didn't really like that either so I don't see that as wrong headed.

Made a deal with Hyena to self preserve by voting for MR. It's not AI, he could have done that good or bad but I can't hold that against him. He then voted sig to self preserve and avoid a tie, I think that was in the last minutes.

Then there is the disagreement between you and he. I don't know what to make of that honestly. I don't think I've ever seen Nanook that frustrated. I don't know whether thats something that happens when he's bad or he's town or it's NAI. Can someone who's played with Nanook when he's bad weigh in on whether you see this as AI?

So in the end, I'm not seeing anything saying "scum" to mean loud letters but nutella I know you feel differently. It would be helpful if you could give me your read on his game so far.
My frustration is generally not AI. I can point to a game I was intensely frustrated as town too if needed.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 385

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:46 pm I can't help it. I'm being pulled along by my guts.

There's a mental image for you.
Now there's a Palahniuk story I wish I'd never read. :Uhh:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:46 pm :p I still suspect Juliets even if she was the only one to explain her Sig vote.
I suspect juliets as well.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yeah I said that

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:16 pm Master Radishes
3 Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, speedchuck, Hyena

4 Voters: Long Con, sig, 112, nutella

sig
5 Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, juliets, M Plus 7, Jackofhearts2005, TonyStarkPrime

TonyStarkPrime
1 Voter: Master Radishes

OBSERVE~!

There was a save on Sig at the end of the game, and I think MP and Nanook need to help answer for it.
Why? How do I know it was coordinated, and not a random lynch?

Because MR wasn't even worried enough to self-preserve. (If Nanook is scum, it makes self-preserving more dicey as well)

But IDK what the order of the votes were and my wife wants me to help in the kitchen, so discuss please. Hyena looks bloody great IMO. 2 confirmed town voting for Nanook here. At least 1 or 2 scum on Sig, especially if Nanook is bad.
My Sig switch was last minute self prez. I was on MR before that and happy with him going down.

That said I was actively SRing Sig so it’s fair to scrutinize me for that. I think if I were partners with radishes I *probably* try to get more traction on Sig before taking a deal that would seemingly kill my partner, but idk.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Toward the end of MR's posts:
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:19 pm Sure let's lynch Nanook.
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:27 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:12 pm I should figure out how much I really think hyena and nanook are opposed, especially because I started off thinking they were specifically compatible. Idk the amount of "sure let's lynch nanook" in the thread rn is giving me some jeebies.
Considering he was nearly lynched and now there's still low-level chatter about him, yeah, I could see a townie that scum think is low-hanging fruit (in this scenario, not Nook himself as a player).

But sometimes scum are those players that sit in everyones outer PoE but are never actually lynched. At the moment Nook fits that mould better than anyone, I'd say.
I guess this could be distancing but it doesn't feel like it to me. I don't think they are teammates.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:55 pm Toward the end of MR's posts:
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:12 pm I should figure out how much I really think hyena and nanook are opposed, especially because I started off thinking they were specifically compatible. Idk the amount of "sure let's lynch nanook" in the thread rn is giving me some jeebies.
Considering he was nearly lynched and now there's still low-level chatter about him, yeah, I could see a townie that scum think is low-hanging fruit (in this scenario, not Nook himself as a player).

But sometimes scum are those players that sit in everyones outer PoE but are never actually lynched. At the moment Nook fits that mould better than anyone, I'd say.
I guess this could be distancing but it doesn't feel like it to me. I don't think they are teammates.
Yeah actually that's a quite good look for nanook imo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 256

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:20 pm Holy fuck I didn’t say I don’t talk to my scumreads

I said I don’t talk to people as if they’re mafia.

Like jfc people
I knew that. I was just testing you.

Can you like to you saying that?

The idea that you assume everyone is town is weird too. Like...the whole game is about trying to figure out who is a wolf and if you assume nobody is a wolf *fart noises*
Jack is wrong and if he keeps it up I’ll lynch him
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:38 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:06 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:03 pm Like regardless of my alignment, I’m going to talk to people as if they’re town. Otherwise what’s the point of talking to them at all. SRing me for that is almost as bad as “nanook can’t SR anyone!” which is also demonstrably, patently false.

So yeah, do better, regardless of your alignment.
You've literally said the same two sentences three times now. I don't understand them. Why the fuck would you not engage people you suspect? You're doing it right now, no? Or not, because you don't actually suspect me.
Way to twist my words. I didn’t say I don’t talk to people I suspect, I said I don’t talk to people as if they’re mafia.. There’s no point in it!
Treating everyone as hostile, as if they are Mafia, is a great way to hunt. I don't know why you would say otherwise.
LC and Jack calling it
This is actually a massive strategic divide I think we can create two camps relatively easily and I’ve never heard it discussed before
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 452
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Coronavirus Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:24 pm
Master Radishes has been assassinated. He was People Who Feel Compelled to be on Tik Tok.

Like those who copy different dance moves, you may steal any person’s role during the Day, but you must use it that Night. You may not elect to refrain from using it. You need the attention. You will die without the attention.

You are mafia.

Carry on.
Ay lmao
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:39 pm DDL's outdated catchup posts are going to be fun to read XD
What am I here for?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:24 pm
Master Radishes has been assassinated. He was People Who Feel Compelled to be on Tik Tok.

Like those who copy different dance moves, you may steal any person’s role during the Day, but you must use it that Night. You may not elect to refrain from using it. You need the attention. You will die without the attention.

You are mafia.

Carry on.
Ay lmao
ha ha tik tok bad

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:03 pm Like regardless of my alignment, I’m going to talk to people as if they’re town. Otherwise what’s the point of talking to them at all. SRing me for that is almost as bad as “nanook can’t SR anyone!” which is also demonstrably, patently false.

You've literally said the same two sentences three times now. I don't understand them. Why the fuck would you not engage people you suspect? You're doing it right now, no? Or not, because you don't actually suspect me.
Way to twist my words. I didn’t say I don’t talk to people I suspect, I said I don’t talk to people as if they’re mafia.. There’s no point in it!
Treating everyone as hostile, as if they are Mafia, is a great way to hunt. I don't know why you would say otherwise.
LC and Jack calling it
This is actually a massive strategic divide I think we can create two camps relatively easily and I’ve never heard it discussed before
Ily bb
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:44 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:36 pm I think that MP is town.
Well would you look what the cat dragged in.

This is the first game relevant thing you've even said. Where is this coming from? How much have you read? Why do you have this opinion? Why haven't you said anything else yet?
i skimmed things before I joined. MP looked enthusiastic and eager to do things.

i've asked to be re-replaced. I can't play this right now.
this could make for a great comedy bit
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I always suspect Juliets. I’m right sometimes.
I don’t think it’s MP come at me Hyena.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

With a daykill on mafia, our best odds today are to kill two players who have high scum equity without each other — split the difference on different leads. If I find that I cannot sleep later tonight, I will attempt to provide a short Sloonei style analysis of MR’s interactions. Until then I’ll be working.

Quote this with any questions you have please ask me things I want to be useful
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:30 pm
Hyena wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:29 pm I think Jack is confirmed town now?
Unless, like, mafia was doing some major FPSing and decided to use Radish's ability on their own partner?
And then we daykilled him so I could go deep.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't have time for this right now, but I'll be here when I can.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:08 pm

LC and Jack calling it
:shrug2: I think I'm in the middle tbh. As I said I understand the point of giving people the benefit of the doubt and looking for town motivation in their posts and stuff even if you suspect them, but I also hold that pressuring suspects aggressively can be productive. It's a situational thing.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:38 pm If MR was scum I don't believe anything anymore. I have no beliefs. I am an apostate of the school of mafia. I give up.
This feels fake.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm Let's just lynch Nanook and Nutella and call it a day.
Hear hear!
I’m honestly kinda back to this but MP7 has votes for some reason.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:56 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:38 pm If MR was scum I don't believe anything anymore. I have no beliefs. I am an apostate of the school of mafia. I give up.
I don't believe this reaction.
See? See?

We’re back in phase.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm Let's just lynch Nanook and Nutella and call it a day.
Hear hear!
It's disingenuous to say "for some reason" when Hyena put the legwork into a convincing retrospective of MP.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:15 pm Tfw Hyena was town all along and I was right about MP from the very beginning and never should have doubted myself.
This feels fake too.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:28 pm
Hear hear!
It's disingenuous to say "for some reason" when Hyena put the legwork into a convincing retrospective of MP.
Not when I haven’t gotten to those posts yet, fam.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay, I dig the MP7 analysis from Hyena.

Is he the most consensus scumread? We can all secret vote him kinda late to coordinate anything else unless that already happened and I haven’t gotten there yet.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:29 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:15 pm Tfw Hyena was town all along and I was right about MP from the very beginning and never should have doubted myself.
This feels fake too.
It's not.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I guess MP could be the secret vote yeah
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:41 pm It doesn't fit together that neatly guys. Don't forget nanook's position here, and that MP comes from a time when the syndicate had a tie fetish even more than it does now.

I want to hear MP/Nanook combos. If MP is scum, is nanook? If nanook is scum, is MP? Can they be scum together? What would the thought process be?

MP scum, nanook town - why would MP chance voting for sig when nanook was probably the easier lynch at the time?
MP town, nanook scum - I mean yeah, nanook's going to self-preserve, so why did we ever thing the tie would work. Why would a 3-way tie ever work?
Both scum - would they really chance the reveal of having both of them pile onto sig?

Which world looks most likely to you?

And sorry Hyena, I'm going to ignore things about MP being excited/panicked at EOD1. That could just as easily be town with a big decision to make and a lot of excitement/investment into the game.

Let's fully analyse this and not 'Gotcha' MP just yet. We have time.
I think there’s high comparability.

Nutella is way compatable with Radishes and looks fake too.

If I’m leaving one of the three alive, it would be Nanook.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Hear hear!
Is "fam" condescending by intent?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]juliets[/mention] [mention]Long Con[/mention] [mention]Hyena[/mention] [mention]speedchuck[/mention]

Can we agree to secret vote MP7?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

yes
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:37 pm
Hear hear!
Is "fam" condescending by intent?
Nah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:55 pm Toward the end of MR's posts:

This is a good point. Could still be good distancing. Shit, it was a good claim.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hmm LC is quite compatible with MR. I could be wrong about him too.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:40 pm @juliets @Long Con @Hyena @speedchuck

Can we agree to secret vote MP7?
I'm fine with that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If we double lynch MP7 and he’s a wolf, a random wolf dies with him, right?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Some quotes below of MR on LC. Either hardcore buddying or teammate defending.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:46 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:59 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 pm Did Nanook vote for me?
Yes, Nanook voted for you, and he still is! :haha:
Extra ugly, due to non-call in the thread.
I want to townread LC for not noticing a vote on him.

Either that or he's wolf/wolf with Nook.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:55 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:58 pm I wonder which over-discusser of 'spew' is the wolf?
Love this thought. Another townie point for LC.

Caveat: I've read LC wrong every game I've played with him.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:58 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:21 am Nanook, Tony, nutella, based on your own role card, what alignment do you think Alex Jones would have?
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:32 am I would suspect Notgood
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:34 am I would probably guess probably 3p for Alex Jones tbh
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:54 am town
:haha:

Again liking LC's line of thinking though.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:01 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:46 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:59 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 pm Did Nanook vote for me?
Yes, Nanook voted for you, and he still is! :haha:
Extra ugly, due to non-call in the thread.
I want to townread LC for not noticing a vote on him.

Either that or he's wolf/wolf with Nook.
"I want to townread LC".

Then do it. Townread him. Or not.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:49 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:07 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:59 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:56 pm

read: compare this to my other scum game which is nothing like this one
You are being very uncharitable sir. I'll have you know my town games are nothing like this one either.

But i wanted to know what nanook thought of that
Tony and Nanook might be mafia partners. +112, that might be the scum team right there.
Dang you got us. Where’s the resign button
I wasn't very serious about the LC/Nook thing, but actually this post pings me. I feel the 'haha guess you got me' thing is such a scum thing to say here.
"I wasn't serious"

"this post actually pings me"

Then uses a superlative in the next post, to make it sound like he's sure LC is bad.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:55 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:58 pm I wonder which over-discusser of 'spew' is the wolf?
Love this thought. Another townie point for LC.

Caveat: I've read LC wrong every game I've played with him.
Caveat: I'm full of shit.

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

It's okay to be unsure about someone's alignment, but go ahead and say you are unsure. This feel like playing both sides at once.
I'm TRing LC. He's my strongest TR in fact. I thought I had made that clear.

This feels like you picked someone who had a bit of shade previously (me) and nitpicked the language used to form a case.

I don't like it.
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:21 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:08 pm Language is everything.

If you are sure LC is town say that. Don't add caveats. Don't theorize about him being w/w with someone then say you are "not very serious about it". The way you did it leaves it open for you to vote LC if other people do that later.
Ah yes, the brusque lemme-tell-you-how-to-play-properly tone. A favourite of mine too.

Let me make this as clear as I can for you - I think LC is town, but I am not locking it in because, fun fact, my D1 reads have been wrong before.

^That one is particularly smelly imo.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

My reads seem to be close to inverse the general consensus (or at least the loud people), idk if that’s because they’re SRing me and that’s the disconnect or if I’m very wrong or if some of the loud people are mafia and/or playing poorly.

Whatever it is it’s somewhat disconcerting. You should all come around to my way of thinking, that would be much nicer for me tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol I thought the day ended in 4 min not an hour and 4 min.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:46 pm If we double lynch MP7 and he’s a wolf, a random wolf dies with him, right?
What?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Doesn’t day end in like 25 hours?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:47 pm Lol I thought the day ended in 4 min not an hour and 4 min.
....I thought we had another day. Shit
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”