Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 34

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 4]

Post by Sorsha »

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
nutella wrote:Damn. Sorry Timmer and RIP Rico.

I am inclined to go after Sorsha and TH today especially considering Eloh's implication. Russ is still up there for me as well.
I'm fine with dueling again but whatever Eloh's implication meant it's not about me being bad. At least one other player should know that by now though.

If I had been around yesterday I'd have voted for myself and probably inh again.
Just curious, Sorsha, Why would you have voted yourself?
Default for not having a strong second suspicion
And you're not afraid to lose? Wouldn't you rather vote a very low poster instead?
I'm aware that I could lose but I'm not afraid no. When I'm town and there's a lynch train coming for me most of the time I say "go for it" ....it's not likely that everyone hopping onboard is civ so it will give the living civs more to work with.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm going to assume that Elohcin has no interest in talking about her vote for me. I don't know what that means yet exactly, but it's certainly noteworthy :shrug2: Maybe she was forced to vote for me or something.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DDL, just here quickly to say that I don't understand how you're coming to the meta assessments of me this game. I don't think I'm patient and I don't at all think that I always react patiently to suspicion when I'm civilian. So if you suspect me for your meta assessment of me, I'm not sure what to say about that. I'm sorry I didn't try to converse with you on it but I keep popping on here when instead I should be studying and I don't have the time to get bogged down in a conversation right now. I just wanted to quickly post my observation because it appeared to me that you were misrepresenting me, and I found that suspicious. Like I said, if you suspect me because I barely talked about MM, cool, I honestly expected more heat about that by now. I was wrong about him, but I didn't like the way everyone was bandwagoning him for what I saw as barely alignment indicative behavior, especially since he and Wilgy WIFOM the fuck out of each other every game. I'm willing to take responsibility for the fact that I was wrong.

And lol Dom, you suspect me in every game we play together, so I knew it was a matter of time. I don't feel like arguing with you and I don't have the time. But I'll just point out that timmer wanted to duel and he wasn't bad, so... yeah. I have my reasons. Trust me. I wanted to duel nutella today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll try my best to make time to be time to be in here for longer than a few minutes at a time, but it won't be until closer to EoD. I have too much to get done today. I promise I'll throw up a rainbow and converse with whoever wants to converse with me then.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm going to assume that Elohcin has no interest in talking about her vote for me. I don't know what that means yet exactly, but it's certainly noteworthy :shrug2: Maybe she was forced to vote for me or something.
I think if there is one person who can't complain about others not wanting to talk, it's you.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm going to assume that Elohcin has no interest in talking about her vote for me. I don't know what that means yet exactly, but it's certainly noteworthy :shrug2: Maybe she was forced to vote for me or something.
TH, what do you think of this post from Nutella?

I am inclined to go after Sorsha and TH today especially considering Eloh's implication. Russ is still up there for me as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
I think if there is one person who can't complain about others not wanting to talk, it's you.
Well DDL, I'm not complaining. I'm observing events and reacting to them. That is my god given right.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorsha wrote:
TH, what do you think of this post from Nutella?

Looks like nutella might have thought Elo had intel on us. I don't think that's indicative of her alignment one way or another. She did say later that she's willing to give me another look, so I'd say that's a good look.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So during the Night I caught up, well I skimmed a lot, but yeah. I'm pretty much current. Unfortunately this weekend is going to leave me pretty much no extra time. Thankfully we are done moving into our a new apartment by Tuesday so I'm hoping to be more active thereafter.

I want to duel this time. And I should have stuck with my evaluation of Nutella from before; she is giving me bad vibes and I think she's latching onto easy targets again today. Not letting her off the hook. :srsnod:

I want to take her down. Nutella vs MP!!!
Huh? Can you elaborate on what prompted this? What has changed since my defense satisfied you?
I don't think I'm latching onto easy targets because I don't think there are any easy targets today. I keep waffling on TH and Glorfindel, and I'm not very confident about Sorsha either. I just said I would be looking into them today. TH's and Glorf's exchanges last night led me to feel better about both of them tbh, and I really don't know what to think of Sorsha right now. I just don't feel like I can dismiss Eloh's hint, but I don't know which of TH or Sorsha it was about and I don't know how trustworthy it may be.
I believe I also mentioned Russ, as he's still hovering on my list but has been in a kind of stasis there since he *cough* HASN'T BEEN POSTING OR RESPONDING TO ANYTHING... I'm afraid he's trying to coast along in the background.
Sorsha wrote:
Sloonei wrote:@ Sorsha, my mind changed a little, I guess. But my suspicion of you was never enough to earn you a vote outright. I was more disappointed that I didn't end up using my votes against the people I felt most strongly about. I'll probably do that differently today, and barring some huge slip from you, that should mean other people.

I would still like for you to address as many things as you can, including the things I pointed out yesterday.
Please tell me what I haven't already addressed from yesterday day in the post I made above.
Sloonei quoted a post of mine about your tone saying he looked forward to your response, and you didn't respond to that (though you did discuss your flippancy).

She very much implied she had info on you or Sorsha or both.

For the record, I'm a civ who does not want to duel. Sure, I have an okay chance of winning a duel, but there's always a chance I would die and I do not feel like taking that risk. I like being alive and I like playing the game, and I don't want to "sacrifice" myself (which for some reason Sorsha thinks is a good thing because it might lead to insights, but I think that the negatives of losing civ numbers almost always outweighs any benefits and we almost always learn more from a baddie lynch). I don't really get MP's enthusiasm, unless he's somehow really confident he'll win the duel and get a prize or whatever. Unless you have special immunity, there's always a chance you'd just die. But maybe he has special immunity :shrug2: If that's true, I would much rather he duel a baddie :p
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hi Spacedaisy, I see you down there, I know you're busy/probably not at all caught up but you haven't posted at all in five days. Any thoughts whatsoever?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

...aaaand she's gone. :(
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote:
She very much implied she had info on you or Sorsha or both.
I don't think so. I think she would be playing differently if that were the case. She voted for me and hasn't wanted to talk about it ever since. She would want to talk about me more if she had info. Her vote for me looks more like a forced vote than anything.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 3]

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I voted Sorsha and TH. I have my reasons but probably shouldn't share them with the class.
I think you should.
If I do, I may be punished.
I can see how this could be viewed as "implying info", but coupled with Elo's behavior since the vote occurred, I think it's much easier to view it as "I'm making this vote under duress" :shrug2:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I guess that's fair. I could kind of see it either way, but she has been sort of focusing on Sorsha still.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Maybe only her vote for me was forced, and she's pursuing a genuine suspicion with Sorsha. I did note that she's still focused on Sorsha.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 154

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:Maybe only her vote for me was forced, and she's pursuing a genuine suspicion with Sorsha. I did note that she's still focused on Sorsha.
It would be interesting to be both forced and have info at the same time. Not impossible, but unlikely. But the suspicion of Sorsha could be without info.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Elohcin »

I wouldn't say I was focused on Sorsha. I am more focused on those who are eagerly willing to battle. I asked MP as well about his eagerness. I wanted to get feedback from both of them. Voting for Sorsha and asking Sorsha and MP about their eagerness are not related in my thought process.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 235
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

i just got home from work and i am very very tired but i wanted to say that DDL's string of responses on the last page have me feeling a little better about him. not a top town read or anything, but i think he handled himself well in those posts. it's the ddl i know and love.

Except I don't think I've ever seen his scum game.

Unrelated, but Glorfindel remains my top suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 11

Post by dodo »

Lorab您想了解我討論什麼
誰應該我投
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

我不明白為什麼所有人都懷疑葛羅芬戴爾
他似乎正常的我
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

Diao Chan wrote:Lorab您想了解我討論什麼
誰應該我投
LoRab You want to know what I discussed
Who should I vote
Diao Chan wrote:我不明白為什麼所有人都懷疑葛羅芬戴爾
他似乎正常的我
I do not understand why everyone is suspect Glorfindel
He seemed normal I
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote:i just got home from work and i am very very tired but i wanted to say that DDL's string of responses on the last page have me feeling a little better about him. not a top town read or anything, but i think he handled himself well in those posts. it's the ddl i know and love.

Except I don't think I've ever seen his scum game.

Unrelated, but Glorfindel remains my top suspect.
"Guess Who" is my only scum game in this site.

Otherwise you'll have to browse Naruto Forums.

My scum game kind of sucks tbh.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DDL為什麼你不想跟我說話
什麼是你Sloonei的意見
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Diao Chan wrote:DDL為什麼你不想跟我說話
什麼是你Sloonei的意見

DDL why you do not want to talk to me
What is your opinion Sloonei
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Wasnt paying attention. You wanna talk to me?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Wasnt paying attention. You wanna talk to me?
What is your opinion Sloonei?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Sloonei你有什麼DDL的意見
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Diao Chan wrote:Sloonei你有什麼DDL的意見
Yes, I've shared them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hey, where's sig? He hasn't posted since day 2. He also said he was busy irl but still I'd expect a little more participation effort from him.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I am hungry for thread activity guys. I'm feeling directionless and not really confident in any suspicions, and I know we have 24 hours but I'd rather not pull votes out of nowhere. I feel helpless without JJJ or Rico to build cases for me, I could do some ISOs and try to farm something myself but I don't know where to start atm. Someone slip or something. :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote:Hey, where's sig? He hasn't posted since day 2. He also said he was busy irl but still I'd expect a little more participation effort from him.
He hasn't said anything since I joined the game. I've been mostly unaware that he's supposed to be playing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig's excuse was uni workload, which is fair enough. I wonder if American uni courses are supposed to be harder than they are here because people seem to drop off the face of the planet when they have stuff to do, and I'm in my third year and I'm just like, 'HEY GUYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY'
ImageImageImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

nutella wrote:I am hungry for thread activity guys. I'm feeling directionless and not really confident in any suspicions, and I know we have 24 hours but I'd rather not pull votes out of nowhere. I feel helpless without JJJ or Rico to build cases for me, I could do some ISOs and try to farm something myself but I don't know where to start atm. Someone slip or something. :p
花生醬,我相信你是好人
你現在感覺如何對movingpictures07
他似乎非常渴望殺死你
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

哪裡有低音不見了
我不記得從他最近聽到任何
我要去看看職位數,看看還有誰在默默失踪
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Diao Chan wrote:
nutella wrote:I am hungry for thread activity guys. I'm feeling directionless and not really confident in any suspicions, and I know we have 24 hours but I'd rather not pull votes out of nowhere. I feel helpless without JJJ or Rico to build cases for me, I could do some ISOs and try to farm something myself but I don't know where to start atm. Someone slip or something. :p
Peanut butter, I believe you are a good man
How are you feeling now movingpictures07
He seems very eager to kill you
lol, peanut butter. I think MP is probably civ, just misguided :shrug2:
Diao Chan wrote:Where missing bass
I do not remember that he recently heard from any
I'm going to look at the number of posts to see who else is silently missing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

My first guess is that the sockpuppet is one of those things where they gain power when people quote them. I'm going to stay away for now :scared:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

這些人已經發布十次或更少

西蒙
birdwithteeth11
Bullzeye
Spacedaisy
DisgruntledPorcupine
leetic

西蒙是你壞
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Turnip Head wrote:My first guess is that the sockpuppet is one of those things where they gain power when people quote them. I'm going to stay away for now :scared:
那沒問題
你不必引用我還是用我的名字
我理解你的偏執狂
我只是在這裡幫助別人私刑
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote:sig's excuse was uni workload, which is fair enough. I wonder if American uni courses are supposed to be harder than they are here because people seem to drop off the face of the planet when they have stuff to do, and I'm in my third year and I'm just like, 'HEY GUYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY'
I don't blame sig for falling off the face of the earth if this is his first semester at college. He's probably meeting lots of new people and they're probably cooler than us.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Talk to the hand sista #homiedontplaythat
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

如你所願 :puppy:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

看來Soneji還沒有發布甚至一度
我相信我的票將是他的一個
對於第二個我想找到一個積極的和可疑的
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote:My first guess is that the sockpuppet is one of those things where they gain power when people quote them. I'm going to stay away for now :scared:
I have never heard of such a role.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 37

Post by insertnamehere »

Sorsha wrote:insertnamehere
Because I'm weird and I "went after him"
It reflects on your alignment because you could have gotten an advantage that you are now able to use/share bts with your team, you sure aren't helping out in the thread with whatever advantage you won for being a prefect. So yeah, I do find that suspicious.
I don't think simply trying to gain powers is in and of itself, suspicious.

I'm not sure if you think me being inactive was purposeful strategy or what. Frankly, I'd never be intentionally inactive in any game. I just don't see the point of that.

Also, you make a pretty big assumption that whatever magical super secret powerful gifts were bestowed upon me would provide me with info to help the civ cause. Unfortunately, they didn't. I've lost my paddle, and the water around me has a strange brown consistency.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote:
I have never heard of an electropunk mariachi band but I wouldn't be surprised if one existed
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I will take the sockpuppet more seriously if it drops the language barrier act so that we can communicate without quoting the translations :srsnod:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote:
I once invented a role (for a "Build Your Own" game in which players designed their own roles) that gained different powers based on how many times my name was said in the thread, and it's been reused/adapted a couple times -- not sure if there's precedent for a version based on number of times quoted, but it's possible. I kind of doubt that's what this sock is though, sort of an odd thing for TH to think of.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 37

Post by insertnamehere »

nutella wrote:
Quin wrote:
I once invented a role (for a "Build Your Own" game in which players designed their own roles) that gained different powers based on how many times my name was said in the thread, and it's been reused/adapted a couple times -- not sure if there's precedent for a version based on number of times quoted, but it's possible. I kind of doubt that's what this sock is though, sort of an odd thing for TH to think of.
I've heard of this role before... :feb:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Or was Mr. Popular based on number of times quoted? I don't remember... man that was a fun team to be on though.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It was Mr. Popular and I'm sure I've seen it in other games too. And in one of the Recruitment Mafias, bea had to try to get people to quote her. I mean you don't see it all the time because it obviously works better with an element of surprise.

Return to “Previous Jobs”