Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 1]

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Epignosis wrote:I predict nine missing votes.
You do realize that voting doesn't end for 27 1/2 hours right?

Don't be a knucklehead and be aware of your surroundings. Ya knucklehead. :P
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

I'm not even going to try the challenge. Sig's posts just felt like standard wacky Sig theories, and Eloh's response felt genuine as well (not that there was a case on her to begin with). I feel pretty good about them right now. What pings me a bit is that Scotty allegedly posted several times before looking at his rolecard. It felt like he wanted to give off the impression of being totally blind by drawing attention to that.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Yes. That has no bearing on my prediction. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 0]

sig wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Don't be so judgmental of my judgyness. :ponder: Yes that works.
I wouldn't lynch Eloh based on one little thing, but I thought it was worth pointing out jsut like I pointed out the thing with SVS which didn't get nearly as much attention. It does make me thing maybe I was right about Eloh and her team mates are defending her so much, either way don't be so defense it looks odd.
:P
Ehhhhh. The more I look over it, it really does seem like jokey Day 0 stuff. Especially the SVS and rabbit thing, given their long mafia history. And I'm just not seeing it now with Eloh.

Plus I'm not sure how much you can read into a Day 0 without any voting history.
Don't be a Buzzlightyear to my Woody bwt, but okay who do you plan to vote for today and why?
No one. Because voting doesn't end today.

*Badumtsh*

No but seriously, I don't have any strong suspects yet. It's just pings/people I'm keeping an eye on:

Dom (would like more substance over the next day from him)
Quin (same as Dom really, but at least Dom has some substance)
Wilgy (I feel like he's been here, but not "here" if you get my drift)

That's about it for now. We'll see how it goes today.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

sig wrote:linki: See that is one reason I did continue to push it since both Epi and Lorab seemed to jump to Eloh defense very quickly.
And I do get that. I've done it myself before. I just feel like it was turning into a mountain instead of the molehill/road bump I saw it as.

Don't be a mountain.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Eloh says she doesn't have information, and your reaction implies that only mafia have information on the poll. Why?
I said it was strange and an attempt to look townie yes. I think it would be odd for a member of the town to make that type of post about having information since to me it implies guilt/an attempt to hide that you have information, there'd be no reason for a town Eloh to try and do that in my opinion. It was a very minor thing, but worth pointing out.
Or it's what she would say if she didn't have any information on the poll and felt like commenting on it.
I mean, your wife can defend herself without you jumping in, right? :confused:
When she's asleep?
Fair enough then.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DFaraday wrote:I'm not even going to try the challenge. Sig's posts just felt like standard wacky Sig theories, and Eloh's response felt genuine as well (not that there was a case on her to begin with). I feel pretty good about them right now. What pings me a bit is that Scotty allegedly posted several times before looking at his rolecard. It felt like he wanted to give off the impression of being totally blind by drawing attention to that.
Yeah, I thought that was odd as well. But Scotty is also a fairly wacky player too, so I'm not sure how much to read into it yet.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Yes. That has no bearing on my prediction. :meany:
Well don't be so un-bear-able then.

:haha:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

Sig I can't tell if you are feigning ignorance of my suspicion of Dom.

Also, you say I'm here but not... What is causing that feeling? Also there's no need to beat around the bush. I stated that I didn't read day 0 after all. Perhaps you aren't ok with my Dom suspicion.

Can at least 3 others validate my suspicion please?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DrWilgy wrote:Sig I can't tell if you are feigning ignorance of my suspicion of Dom.

Also, you say I'm here but not... What is causing that feeling? Also there's no need to beat around the bush. I stated that I didn't read day 0 after all. Perhaps you aren't ok with my Dom suspicion.

I meant here but not here in that I feel like you've posted some, but don't have much substance. I am hoping to see that change.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

I think sig's sus of me, and Lorab for that matter, was a bit opportunistic. It will be something I keep in mind. Maybe I overreacted. But I am tired of being found suspicious for stupid stuff in Mafia. I am calm now :)

BTW, I am not doing any of these "Don't be a _______" phrases b/c I know I would never get the most.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Sig I can't tell if you are feigning ignorance of my suspicion of Dom.

BWT you say I'm here but not... What is causing that feeling? Also there's no need to beat around the bush. I stated that I didn't read day 0 after all.

I meant here but not here in that I feel like you've posted some, but don't have much substance. I am hoping to see that change.
Odd... At some point my screen jumped. I missed it and mixed Sig's post with BWT's post in my head.

Allow me to fix this in the above. BWT I have seen nothing to associate you with Dom or my suspicions.

This question is still relevant regardless, If I'm focused and nothing catches my eye why would I make a point of it?

@Eloh what do you think of Sig's interactions with me? What about his over use of emoji's?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Scotty wrote: Dom, don't be my uncle Sean's liver!
He drinks a lot, and he might need to get a transplant soon. This is serious business. The liver is only there as a placeholder until he gets a new one, just like your posts. I don't like em.

I partially agree with your assessment of Dom. I feel like he had some questions for Lorab, but a lot of the Fallout talk feels 50/50 to me (half interested in the topic, and half fluff/filler.

Aight, now to look at my role card.
Don't be a follower, BWT. Explain yourself. I have specifically commented on the issues that were disucssed in addition to Fallout talk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

BWT you say I'm here but not... What is causing that feeling? Also there's no need to beat around the bush. I stated that I didn't read day 0 after all.

Odd... At some point my screen jumped. I missed it and mixed Sig's post with BWT's post in my head.

Allow me to fix this in the above. BWT I have seen nothing to associate you with Dom or my suspicions.

This question is still relevant regardless, If I'm focused and nothing catches my eye why would I make a point of it?

@Eloh what do you think of Sig's interactions with me? What about his over use of emoji's?
WoW WOOOOOW stop right there. :suspish:

Over use of emoji's!? I always use high amount of faces like every game, why bring it up? In fact I've used less this game then I have in others. :ponder:

Don't be a misconstruing Miles Wilgy. (hehe I made a little rhythm) :D
I'm eyeing Wilgy for his very strange attempt at setting me up, also he is attempting to connect me to Dom, since I don't understand his suspicion of Dom, which he hasn't yet explained.

Elohcin wrote:I think sig's sus of me, and Lorab for that matter, was a bit opportunistic. It will be something I keep in mind. Maybe I overreacted. But I am tired of being found suspicious for stupid stuff in Mafia. I am calm now :)

BTW, I am not doing any of these "Don't be a _______" phrases b/c I know I would never get the most.
It was early day 0 and I thought I caught something sorry though don't be a worry wart about it I don't think I was right. :bighug:
DFaraday wrote:I'm not even going to try the challenge. Sig's posts just felt like standard wacky Sig theories, and Eloh's response felt genuine as well (not that there was a case on her to begin with). I feel pretty good about them right now. What pings me a bit is that Scotty allegedly posted several times before looking at his rolecard. It felt like he wanted to give off the impression of being totally blind by drawing attention to that.
Don't be a conspiracy denier DF. :ninja:
I agree the scotty thing did seem a wee bit odd.

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
sig wrote:Well okay that is good enough for me at the time, also I just added mist of deception since it sounded good. :P

Though one thing I do find odd is that nobody is taking this serious at all except for me, and you/Lorab fighting agaisnt it, yet you make it out to be that your about to be lynched or that there is even a motion to lynch you and saying you don't want to put effort into a game if you're going to be lynched. Yet as I said not a single person has even mentioned maybe lynching you, I haven't even pushed for you to be lynched or said that I'd vote for you. So I do think your reaction to this is very odd.

I also hope this doesn't make you not want to play I saw something I found odd and went with it when I got a reaction from people, which is what I always try (and usually fail/get lynched) when I play mafia.
Okay, I can believe this. Seems genuine to me.

Sig, I don't think it's that nobody is taking you seriously. I think it's just that your questioning of Eloh's statement appears really out-of-context given there isn't much to back it up yet. I think it's more one of those little tidbits that you keep on the backburner as the game progresses, and go back to it if you start to find more suspicious activity from Eloh.

That and I think a lot of players find it odd when someone start building a case (not saying you wanted to lynch her here) on somebody based off a Day 0 post.
Taking me seriously might have been the wrong phrase to use, more so nobody thought my theory was accurate. It is odd, but day 1 there isn't much to go off of, so I'd rather go after something I find odd then just lynch someone at random. I also thought the deadline was tonight oops.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Two other things.

Scotty saying I might be mafia for posting more, I'd like to hear more of that theory from him.

Also do you think it is more or less likely for mafia to do the Don't be a Clone of Satan, type thing? Since I could see it both ways or neither.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yeah, what's so strange about it? Every game we play you find one of my remarks to be *odd* or *strange*. Maybe you just thing *I* am odd or strange, and we don't think even remotely alike. Since you seem to find most things I say to be odd in pretty much every game, I think this is the case. I certainly find many of your remarks to be at odds with mine, but I know that this is a matter of just not particularly understanding each others thought processes, and is not alignment indicative.
I found it odd, since I never recall you saying "OMG lol no" before. Maybe you have and I missed it. However, that specific response to Rabbit seemed like a baddies way of answering that question. Now you might say Sig don't be a Llama about this, since yes Llama does use that logic however, my response would be don't be a disbeliever in weird or strange game styles. In which you would say Sig don't be a lynch mob creater, in which I would say don't be a Hiding Hyde. Or something like that. :workit:

linki: See that is one reason I did continue to push it since both Epi and Lorab seemed to jump to Eloh defense very quickly.
So you find it odd that I never used that particular sentence before? I honestly just think you find most things I say odd, if I had more time I would pull all the times you made a similar remark in other games over things I have said.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sig doesn't remember the time I thought he was bad because of his emoji usage ;__;

Here I thought we were friends with cond memories of each other...
Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote::haha:

I thought he just quoted your post because he was excited to see you playing, not because of the content. But maybe I misunderstood and he meant bea talked you into playing. I'm sure she probably had a lot more to do with it than me, LOL. Either way, I'm glad you're here!
Yeah, I was referring to the fact that bea had talked him into playing lol.

But I am both shocked and excited that BDH is here! :omg:
...and *I* am both :faint: and :omg: to be here!
rabbit8 wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:Also, I dont wanna be a nitpicking nancy, but why does it say it still say Day 0?
sig wrote:Don't be a negative Nancy also don't be a deceitful man we can have evidence day one BigDamnhere.
Don't be a repetitive Robert...and don't be confusing doubtful with deceitful. No deception here because deceivers doubt their dubious deeds will ever be discovered. Decide to dwell on digging up dirt that doesn't direct towards our innocent denizens.

:confused2:

OK, that was definitely drivel. Don't be like me...
WTF? Is this serious?
Don't be shy...tel me how you REALLY feel! :goofp:

Also, doesn't the last line basically answer your question... :huh:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Effective immediately (I'm announcing since Daisy is at work), Soneji is replacing S~V~S.

Welcome, Soneji! Thanks for playing, S~V~S!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Effective immediately (I'm announcing since Daisy is at work), Soneji is replacing S~V~S.

Welcome, Soneji! Thanks for playing, S~V~S!
Bye SVS... I'll miss you...

Hi Ji San! Will you vote Dom with me!
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Can one of the folks who has already voted let us know if votes are changable?

Also, Scotty: Don't be a flyby voter!!!

Seriously, dude. Why did you vote without posting about it. and, as others have wondered, why did it take you so long to look at your role card?
BigDamnHero wrote:ok...I don't wanna be "that guy"...but this is starting to feel more like a curse than a challenge... :srsnod: :fist:
Don't be "that guy." Seriously, though. How has no one not already used that one?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
I partially agree with your assessment of Dom. I feel like he had some questions for Lorab, but a lot of the Fallout talk feels 50/50 to me (half interested in the topic, and half fluff/filler.
Don't be a pornographer. Oh, wait, that was fluff/filler. Not fluffer.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Quin »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
sig wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Don't be so judgmental of my judgyness. :ponder: Yes that works.
I wouldn't lynch Eloh based on one little thing, but I thought it was worth pointing out jsut like I pointed out the thing with SVS which didn't get nearly as much attention. It does make me thing maybe I was right about Eloh and her team mates are defending her so much, either way don't be so defense it looks odd.
:P
Ehhhhh. The more I look over it, it really does seem like jokey Day 0 stuff. Especially the SVS and rabbit thing, given their long mafia history. And I'm just not seeing it now with Eloh.

Plus I'm not sure how much you can read into a Day 0 without any voting history.
Don't be a Buzzlightyear to my Woody bwt, but okay who do you plan to vote for today and why?
No one. Because voting doesn't end today.

*Badumtsh*

No but seriously, I don't have any strong suspects yet. It's just pings/people I'm keeping an eye on:

Dom (would like more substance over the next day from him)
Quin (same as Dom really, but at least Dom has some substance)
Wilgy (I feel like he's been here, but not "here" if you get my drift)

That's about it for now. We'll see how it goes today.
No substance? Okay.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

LoRab wrote:Don't be a pornographer. Oh, wait, that was fluff/filler. Not fluffer.
I've heard it BOTH ways. :D
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Quin wrote:This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

Also never saw this if that makes a diff re options.

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(
I disagree. I think SVS' response to rabbit was much more jokey, and relates back to the fact they have a very long history together with mafia.

Don't be a nub like rabbit. :P
I'm talking about this post:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

It feels like an attempt to gain civ cred while achieving nothing in particular. What do you think?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Thoughts on SokothQultuq
SokothQultuq wrote:Wow.... thats a whole lotta tossing around of some random stuff.

I'm just say'n. Don't be a spouse wacker! I mean seriously who does their husband in at the very beginning of your game. Its totally not cool. Where's the vote for SpaceDaisy?

So I suppose we cannot take people and shove them under a hot bright light and interrogate them to find out who done it. How do we solve a mystery such as this? Don't be a Psychic Detective... they certainly lack reputation...

It's hard to just throw out names on the first day.
He never got back to me on this post. Nevertheless, I disagree.
SokothQultuq wrote:I see that BigDamnHero has already marked someone for the vote. What made you vote so soon?

You don't want to be a premature voter....
This feels shady. This looks like an inference of suspicion he might have intended to use later on alongside a more compelling case.

Thoughts on BigDamnHero
BigDamnHero wrote:...and at the rest of posts so far...

really...EFFING REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!...I jump back into a mafia game (against my better, SANER judgement) and within a page...ON DAY ZERO NO LESS....we're already going hardcore right into the thick of it...I MEAN C'MON!!!!! Not even a single friggin' day of easy-going, fun loving hyjinx?!?!?!?! :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

well I will not partake of it THIS early...no siree...

I'm voting for the froot loops quesadilla cuz that sounds like something the Psych agents have had before....and if not, they SHOULD because I once had one (back in a time when I was allowed to eat "normal" food... :sigh: ) and they are DELICIOUS!

As a final parting shot to everyone for today I'll leave you with this:

yeah...that's me...that happened....suk it! :nicenod: :noble: :meany:
This comes across as a joke at first, but the recurring theme in his posts so far all say the same thing: Day 0 and even Day 1 doesn't matter.
BigDamnHero wrote:Im a manof honor and a manof my word. In the sign up thread I said who I was voting for and so im afollowing through with that. NO ONE should follow my lead...
*vote sig*
:shrug: But my overall read of BDH at the time of finishing this post is bad, so Sokoth's post in regards to this could be early distancing.
BigDamnHero wrote:
Dom wrote:Don't be such a good jokester-- I'll lose all my charm! :pout:
Don't be a sourpuss...there's room enough for 2 lucky charmers! :nicenod:

Linki@ Soko: don't be a suspicious Susie...Day 1 is day one (I've heard it BOTH ways). There's no evidence (nor does any typically develope) so I keep it light and fun. I cast my vote and move on to funner pastures.
There's loads of information, though none of it is concrete. I'd like to see some reads from BDH before this day ends.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Voting BDH for now.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

By the way, I'm starting uni again today so my activity will be less than it has been lately. Though not by much, since I procrastinate everything until right up until the end of semester anyway.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

Effective immediately, Russtifinko will be replacing Bubbles. Please welcome him to the game!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Can we lynch him?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:Can one of the folks who has already voted let us know if votes are changable?
Don't be an Illiterate Icarus-- the rules say all votes are changeable. ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

And don't be a Shy Sam, new people. I'm happy to have you.

Don't be a stranger to the ones who are leaving. :(

Sig, who do you want to vote for?
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I just installed Fallout 3 but haven't played it yet. :sigh:
You should it's a great game the best in the series in my opinion it just ends up being a bigish time commitment.
Don't be a Tunnel Snake, sig. Fallout New Vegas is the best Fallout game by far.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Quin wrote:Thoughts on SokothQultuq
SokothQultuq wrote:Wow.... thats a whole lotta tossing around of some random stuff.

I'm just say'n. Don't be a spouse wacker! I mean seriously who does their husband in at the very beginning of your game. Its totally not cool. Where's the vote for SpaceDaisy?

So I suppose we cannot take people and shove them under a hot bright light and interrogate them to find out who done it. How do we solve a mystery such as this? Don't be a Psychic Detective... they certainly lack reputation...

It's hard to just throw out names on the first day.
He never got back to me on this post. Nevertheless, I disagree.
SokothQultuq wrote:I see that BigDamnHero has already marked someone for the vote. What made you vote so soon?

You don't want to be a premature voter....
This feels shady. This looks like an inference of suspicion he might have intended to use later on alongside a more compelling case.

Thoughts on BigDamnHero
BigDamnHero wrote:...and at the rest of posts so far...

really...EFFING REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!...I jump back into a mafia game (against my better, SANER judgement) and within a page...ON DAY ZERO NO LESS....we're already going hardcore right into the thick of it...I MEAN C'MON!!!!! Not even a single friggin' day of easy-going, fun loving hyjinx?!?!?!?! :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

well I will not partake of it THIS early...no siree...

I'm voting for the froot loops quesadilla cuz that sounds like something the Psych agents have had before....and if not, they SHOULD because I once had one (back in a time when I was allowed to eat "normal" food... :sigh: ) and they are DELICIOUS!

As a final parting shot to everyone for today I'll leave you with this:

yeah...that's me...that happened....suk it! :nicenod: :noble: :meany:
This comes across as a joke at first, but the recurring theme in his posts so far all say the same thing: Day 0 and even Day 1 doesn't matter.
BigDamnHero wrote:Im a manof honor and a manof my word. In the sign up thread I said who I was voting for and so im afollowing through with that. NO ONE should follow my lead...
*vote sig*
:shrug: But my overall read of BDH at the time of finishing this post is bad, so Sokoth's post in regards to this could be early distancing.
BigDamnHero wrote:
Dom wrote:Don't be such a good jokester-- I'll lose all my charm! :pout:
Don't be a sourpuss...there's room enough for 2 lucky charmers! :nicenod:

Linki@ Soko: don't be a suspicious Susie...Day 1 is day one (I've heard it BOTH ways). There's no evidence (nor does any typically develope) so I keep it light and fun. I cast my vote and move on to funner pastures.
There's loads of information, though none of it is concrete. I'd like to see some reads from BDH before this day ends.
:confused: :shrug: :sigh: I'm sorry you feel that way about me...hopefully, for the sake of our squad of civs, your viewpoint will change about me, but until then, all I can do is encourage further investigations.
Epignosis wrote:Can we lynch him?
you can...it'd be a mistake...but that is your legal right to lead a lynch against me.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

So, it looks like the Day 1 crazies have set in, and I think that everyone's more than a little bit coo-coo right now. There seem to be weird suspicions directed from sig at Elo, Lorab, and SVS/Soneji that are based on what looks like literally nothing except minute Day 1 interactions and "Why are you defending him? Your defense is weird! You two must be teammates!" All of it seems incoherent, and none of it jives with me logically or emotionally.

Also, Wilgy has a Wilgy thingy-majigger against Dom, because presumably he just saw an episode of Sesame Street featuring the letter "D" and therefore the universe is telling him in a holistic manner that Dom must be scum.

The only vague Day 0/1 kerfuffle-ry that makes my eyebrow twitch is Scotty's "Tee-hee, I haven't even looked at my role card." combined with his fly-by vote for Sokoth and his weak suspicion reasoning against Sig. Not that I'm necessarily saying that I support sig, I just think that there are much more legitimate reasons to suspect him instead of "He usually doesn't post this much."
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

BigDamnHero wrote:
you can...it'd be a mistake...but that is your legal right to lead a lynch against me.
upon rereading this, were you asking Quin about me or the hostess about the new player? :confused: I'm thinking it was the latter, but if you could clarify...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

BigDamnHero wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:
upon rereading this, were you asking Quin about me or the hostess about the new player? :confused: I'm thinking it was the latter, but if you could clarify...
Russ, man, Russ. Leading a lynch against you Day 1 would go positively nowhere.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

He is lynchable, yes.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hi everyone! It's everyone's favorite Hammock Lizard, checking in.

I feel like I will excel at this game, as I am a former Psych major. Also I'm totally a baddie. (Psych!)

...I couldn't resist that. Now, whom to lynch??
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Russtifinko wrote:Hi everyone! It's everyone's favorite Hammock Lizard, checking in.

I feel like I will excel at this game, as I am a former Psych major. Also I'm totally a baddie. (Psych!)

...I couldn't resist that. Now, whom to lynch??
LYNCH THE NEW GUY!!!! J/K

WELCOME

Don't be too shy, shy..woah, woah...eye-to-eye...!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DrWilgy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Understandable. I just always feel like you're a player who jumps in and gets super involved early on. So part of it is my perception of you too.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Scotty wrote: Dom, don't be my uncle Sean's liver!
He drinks a lot, and he might need to get a transplant soon. This is serious business. The liver is only there as a placeholder until he gets a new one, just like your posts. I don't like em.

Aight, now to look at my role card.
Don't be a follower, BWT. Explain yourself. I have specifically commented on the issues that were disucssed in addition to Fallout talk.
I....explained myself in that post? That's pretty much the extent of my thoughts on you right now.

Pretty much anyone who I'm mildly suspicious of is someone who hasn't been super active yet and/or is posting a lot of filler. It's a Day 1 suspicion and we still have 16 hours before the poll ends. Still plenty of time for my feelings to change.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Quin wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Quin wrote:This argument confuses me. I'd rather make the argument sig is making against eloh against SVS instead. The fact that the Eloh argument has escalated to where it is just feels extremely 'meh' to me.
sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(
I disagree. I think SVS' response to rabbit was much more jokey, and relates back to the fact they have a very long history together with mafia.

Don't be a nub like rabbit. :P
I'm talking about this post:

It feels like an attempt to gain civ cred while achieving nothing in particular. What do you think?
Well given that was her first post of the game and it was Day 0, I can understand that. Now that it's Day 1, some filler is fine, but we can move on to having actual discussions and proposing questions to people. Doesn't mean we have to decide right now who we think is bad and/or who we are voting for.

Again, I am going with what are my perceptions about certain players so far. And it's Day 1, so the winds can change quickly.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Spacedaisy wrote:
Effective immediately, Russtifinko will be replacing Bubbles. Please welcome him to the game!
*Votes Russtifinko*

I mean hi dude! :P
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth has a dozen shotgun posts. I'll bet he's bad but forgetting what it's like dying early. :dark:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote:birdwithteeth has a dozen shotgun posts. I'll bet he's bad but forgetting what it's like dying early. :dark:
After getting lynched on Day 1 what feels like 20,000 times in a row, it's hard to forget that. :haha:

:stare:

:sigh:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

No.
BigDamnHero wrote:Goddamn wives...amirite guys? OK now that I've checked in...I may very likely be gone for the rest of the day...SEE YA!
Scotty wrote:I am here! I have not looked at my role card yet, so if I call you out and you are my baddie teammate I'm like sooo sorry :grin:

I'm gonna be pretty busy the next week so I apologize.
Matt wrote:Checking in. I'll have time to read the thread tomorrow after work.

Peace
Anyone know when Matt gets off work? These type of "I'm here, but ignore me while I lay low" posts ping me. However, 2 of the 3 people to post like that, BDH and Scotty, have returned and actually posted a lot, while Matt hasn't yet. (P.S - One could also include S~V~S in this, but I didn't because she was specific about here reasons (bad internet) and was more active before her post about it. For the others it was their first post.

Wilgy, I wasn't there at the time of your Dom suspicion, but reading back through, it looks to me like you're overly certain considering how much evidence is available. I think it's hard ot blame people for not following your suspicion when it stems for one post where he asked someone the same thing you asked - and your "ask" was just "WAHT". He probably felt the need to elucidate, and honestly, I would've too in his shoes. You stated that he's bad, which is far from a sure thing, and I think you're trying too hard to drum something up here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by SokothQultuq »

Quin - No one stands out as of yet to me. Any vote I make right now would be a pure guess.

Scotty - Ouch.... I'm very surprised since your counterpart wrote the thing. I thought it was a great movie. Fantastic. No Lense Flare! Characters with depth, Story with depth. It was actually Star Trek. And its SOkoth. No Sukoth. Why would you insult me so sir. And a vote? I hope it was a well founded vote. One good turn deserves another I suppose.

Scotty only because turnabout is fair play, and I have no other idea at the moment.

Any other questions I missed?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Just a heads up, the post will be a couple hours late today because the poll ends while I am still at work.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

I have a busy morning/afternoon and the poll will end before I'm done with work. I don't have any great pings or whatever right now, so I'm at a loss as to who to vote for.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Having heard nothing from Matt, I'm voting him. He said he'd catch up and post and hasn't, so he's my to suspect for now, and I'll probably forget to vote if I try to do it at work.

Linki: Vote for Matt with me, Elo!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”