Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Manny »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:35 pm sad when a townread srs a bunch of my other townreads
Which ones of my Sr's are your Tr's. (tbf as kinda usual im a lot more confident in my TR's than in my SR's).
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:34 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:31 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:28 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:03 am well, I should have used spoilers.

take aways:
(a) The push on schia is concerted. It seems focused on a bad entry of awkwardness
(b) He bashes and takes pot shots at people defending schia
(c) BUT he never votes her
(d) he looks back once with cape when schia does something he likes.

I think a, b and are all quite towny. Believing a push *that was convincing* is a good look. Bashin ppl who attack your push is also towny because well as wolf I always try n be more balanced with ppl to look more like im solving off my push, and, bashing people is so brazen. d is good because it shows he's actually thinking about the read.
c is bad because it implies he doesn't believe in read- votes are one of best ways of pushing your scum reads!

Separately, that is his real push. he has some drive by town reads and light "you are wolfy" esque posts.

He's definitely in my POE, can see lots of wolf persona's here, but, dont scum read him as much as others AND I now wanna go check out schia
@Sabiplz here is 1 citation, this post alone is more solving than you have done in 175 posts and he has other posts like this
I don't make reads or cases like that esp day one.

You can literally look at my past games on here Nutella. Asmr/kids birthday are my last two town Rands and mafia Misplay/hot fuzz are my mafia Rands.

Realize this is how I play.
My point is not so much about your playstyle (which I sympathize with) but more that DZ has done more than you seem to be acknowledging
That read he gave isn't how town dz makes reads that's why I feel like he's not being town. I will happily die on this hill.

Also the part I highlighted is what irked me and was completely unnecessary comment to make and then walk it back by sympathizing about my playstyle.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm I'm not convinced on the case against DZ, nor on the case against Sabi, and I'm not sure why I don't feel convinced on either. I feel like I should be finding one of them scummy by now? But I'm not, and it's bothering me.

Anyway, off to a concert for the night, catch ya later (or maybe not before EoD), my vote is gonna stay on Cape.
I meant to say that I'd dig through their posts later btw
I don't want either of them wagoned today
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm I'm not convinced on the case against DZ, nor on the case against Sabi, and I'm not sure why I don't feel convinced on either. I feel like I should be finding one of them scummy by now? But I'm not, and it's bothering me.

Anyway, off to a concert for the night, catch ya later (or maybe not before EoD), my vote is gonna stay on Cape.
I currently think dz/sabi can easily be v/v and it's just frustrating atp
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm Bear in mind the other time we played you were wrong on me too
If you are Dz i was not wrong on you what? I literally hard-defended you as town for 3 days and the only time i doubted was after you ITA'd someone i towniecored.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:37 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:35 pm sad when a townread srs a bunch of my other townreads
Which ones of my Sr's are your Tr's. (tbf as kinda usual im a lot more confident in my TR's than in my SR's).
falcon schia dz
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 141
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Why do you feel this way?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm Because i think you are town and i agree on Dz not being town?. Weird question ask, last time i played with Dz i saw him hella town while everyone else sr'd him now i just dont see him townie at all which makes me think he isnt.
It's not a weird question to aks why you are sheeping me
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

My reason for Sr'ing you is... that im not Tr'ing you which might sound dumb but considering i just came from a game in which u were literally obvtowning going from that to no signs of townieness makes me wanna sr you.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:37 pm how town dz makes reads
ok enlighten me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

Manny can you set a PFP please?
pretty please?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

nutella wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:30 pm I'm giving sabi space because I currently think they actually believe this but I'm concerned that they aren't trying to see it differently
going back to trying to see whether people do things from town self or wolf self, and yh, I can believe kuti totally believes this, totally believes they have a god read on me, and, just ignores the weekend. I dont think its pro town and just generically do find it a wolfy approach, but, its at least towny believable in an infuriating way.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:37 pm

I meant to say that I'd dig through their posts later btw
I don't want either of them wagoned today
Oh this helpfull tx (u looked agendy for a hot minute)
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:39 pm
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm Because i think you are town and i agree on Dz not being town?. Weird question ask, last time i played with Dz i saw him hella town while everyone else sr'd him now i just dont see him townie at all which makes me think he isnt.
It kinda is when i prefaced it with "my own read" along you. But its NaI so i wont bother arguing this any further.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:39 pm
tbh it is a normal question
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:39 pm My reason for Sr'ing you is... that im not Tr'ing you which might sound dumb but considering i just came from a game in which u were literally obvtowning going from that to no signs of townieness makes me wanna sr you.
What do you count as signs of obv towning v not?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

God i fucking suck at quoteing in this forum i can only seem to pull it off with the full editor zzz.
Cba to put myself a pfp i tried yday but the 4 i tried were too big so i just gave up.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:28 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:15 pm @DeeZees remember I was the only one to tr you start of the mash game because I know both your forum and mash meta.
yah but you are wrong here. I think your approach to me and game has been wolfy.

I think your trying to hid that middling reasonable position (on everyone but me)

I now think that you are basing a scum read on circumstantial information not realising that during week im by a computer, in the weekend I'm always away from a screen.
How the fuck is my approach to you have been wolfy?

Why would I ask everyone to shut up about your drunk conversation and not just sit in the shadows or flame it more if I wanted to push your miselim?

I am honestly trying to find you if you're town but you haven't given me anything.

I have found you in every town game of yours, haven't I?

You're different this game.
Checking game histories (not counting turbos where its obv different) we have:
- The mash recently I was town and you found me woo
- In lYoung Justice I couldn't really tell but once I flipped you said you sr'd me when I was town
- The scum game I was DogGod
- Mashanni where i was scum

doesn't seem enough tbh am I missing some?

and its wolfy because its taking circumstantial evidence and acting like its a scum tell.
the telling ppl to stop talking about drunk stuff is newer, and yh, thats quite good. but its one circumstantial read your arguing against whilst pushing another one ignoring the fact im busy, claiming im busy, and it being the weekend, where its believable to be busy.
THEN FUCKING OBVTOWN OR TOWN TELL BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND YOU AND IT'S INFURIATING THAT EVERYONE IS SIDE EYEING ME

THIS IS NOT ANGRY CAPS

THIS IS ME JUST DEEPLY SIGHING AFTER EACH WORD
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:41 pm God i fucking suck at quoteing in this forum i can only seem to pull it off with the full editor zzz.
Cba to put myself a pfp i tried yday but the 4 i tried were too big so i just gave up.
yh I had to clip mine
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:41 pm What do you count as signs of obv towning v not?
I mindmelded on most stuff with you and felt most of your posts genuine + a bunch of funny stuff which i usually tr on default. Here im missing the mindmelding part and kinda the funny part.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:41 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:28 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:22 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:15 pm @DeeZees remember I was the only one to tr you start of the mash game because I know both your forum and mash meta.
yah but you are wrong here. I think your approach to me and game has been wolfy.

I think your trying to hid that middling reasonable position (on everyone but me)

I now think that you are basing a scum read on circumstantial information not realising that during week im by a computer, in the weekend I'm always away from a screen.
How the fuck is my approach to you have been wolfy?

Why would I ask everyone to shut up about your drunk conversation and not just sit in the shadows or flame it more if I wanted to push your miselim?

I am honestly trying to find you if you're town but you haven't given me anything.

I have found you in every town game of yours, haven't I?

You're different this game.
Checking game histories (not counting turbos where its obv different) we have:
- The mash recently I was town and you found me woo
- In lYoung Justice I couldn't really tell but once I flipped you said you sr'd me when I was town
- The scum game I was DogGod
- Mashanni where i was scum

doesn't seem enough tbh am I missing some?

and its wolfy because its taking circumstantial evidence and acting like its a scum tell.
the telling ppl to stop talking about drunk stuff is newer, and yh, thats quite good. but its one circumstantial read your arguing against whilst pushing another one ignoring the fact im busy, claiming im busy, and it being the weekend, where its believable to be busy.
THEN FUCKING OBVTOWN OR TOWN TELL BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND YOU AND IT'S INFURIATING THAT EVERYONE IS SIDE EYEING ME

THIS IS NOT ANGRY CAPS

THIS IS ME JUST DEEPLY SIGHING AFTER EACH WORD
if your town this is legitimately a skill issue from you because im town playing like I play town and you are wrong

if your town maybe dont think "what is dz's town game" and instead think "is everything dz doing reasonable from a town to do given his self proclaimed weekend plans"

obvy if your wolf you do you but its hard for me to believe it when town just retreat in to a wolf read that I know is wrong, is based on meta so doubly wrong because im town, and hasn't evolved developed ass my games changed as my business has changed
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

idk if im weird but cape felt townie as fuck based on his posts and i kinda dont like being the main wagon.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:42 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:41 pm What do you count as signs of obv towning v not?
I mindmelded on most stuff with you and felt most of your posts genuine + a bunch of funny stuff which i usually tr on default. Here im missing the mindmelding part and kinda the funny part.
humour issue on your part im hilarious
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:38 pm

Why do you feel this way?
Because based on what I've seen in real time, I don't think either of them is howling in the thread. If one of them is scum, I don't think they've made it obvious.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

My mood right now

Give me a few minutes to untilt
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:44 pm idk if im weird but cape felt townie as fuck based on his posts and i kinda dont like being the main wagon.
How so?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Fuck it i give up on quoteing imma just ping.

@Nutella mindmeld on practically most of his reads + i feel like he is playing like he did in the mash when he was town.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

I dont like how Creatures being ignored

Resistance to wagon noted!!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:47 pm I dont like how Creatures being ignored

Resistance to wagon noted!!
I'm still more or less happy to stay on the creature wagon, I was on it for most of the phase, but it felt stagnant
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:47 pm Fuck it i give up on quoteing imma just ping.

@Nutella mindmeld on practically most of his reads + i feel like he is playing like he did in the mash when he was town.
alright. I think I need to reread your big readlist post
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I townread him, him not giving much fucks in general seems townie.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

The only time I've seen Creature mislunched is on 2+2 where upon reflection, we all agreed he'd been in his town meta.

In this game I'd characterise him as just here with the odd spot take that seems mildly ut of place and he lacks any fire/depression/towny creature town.

What he has is a half hearted approach (self declared) to getting in to the game, empty questions, and, a general disinterest in the game

Compare with two recent wolf games:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-ThreadMidnight mash

Underhand minimise

The similarities between both games are high.

The similarities to the recent mash where he was town are low (and yh, I was town and made a case there base don content not tone.) Here its tone
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:51 pm
This feels like scum stanning scum tbh
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

read his wolf games
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:52 pm
This feels like scum stanning scum tbh
Kinda could be. Though I can understand it for someone not as familiar with creature
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:53 pm read his wolf games
I just pulled like 3 hours on reading this game cba reading another one just to see if that changes my views on Creature.
IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:52 pm This feels like scum stanning scum tbh
If you feel like id hard defend and towniecore my scum partner on d1 you do you ig lmao.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

What specifically did you find scummy about my mash play
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:34 pm
IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:18 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:57 pm
IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:42 pm Why are we still discussing the drunk or Not drunk thing.

How is that moving the game forward? How is it alignment related
Do you think town would pretend to be drunk while not actually being drunk?

you don't have to do this..........
Also not an answer
This bit is more annoying than anything else
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:55 pm What specifically did you find scummy about my mash play
Directed at @Manny
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:55 pm What specifically did you find scummy about my mash play
I thought you jumped on bad cases waaaaay too easily
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

oops
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Your only sr/fight was with one of my towniecores and the rest of your posts were filler-ish iirc? would need to re-read.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:55 pm
DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:53 pm read his wolf games
I just pulled like 3 hours on reading this game cba reading another one just to see if that changes my views on Creature.
IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:52 pm This feels like scum stanning scum tbh
If you feel like id hard defend and towniecore my scum partner on d1 you do you ig lmao.
"You really think as scum I'd do this thing scum often do" is pretty sus as replies go
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:56 pm
I thought you jumped on bad cases waaaaay too easily
Such as?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

DeeZees wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:52 pm The only time I've seen Creature mislunched is on 2+2 where upon reflection, we all agreed he'd been in his town meta.

In this game I'd characterise him as just here with the odd spot take that seems mildly ut of place and he lacks any fire/depression/towny creature town.

What he has is a half hearted approach (self declared) to getting in to the game, empty questions, and, a general disinterest in the game

Compare with two recent wolf games:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-ThreadMidnight mash

Underhand minimise

The similarities between both games are high.

The similarities to the recent mash where he was town are low (and yh, I was town and made a case there base don content not tone.) Here its tone
I have seen him showcasing a general disinterest as both alignments tbh (I think we MLed him for it the only game I played here - as a wolf). Don't think the stuff you bring here are AI.

I'll read it once I am done with Cape though.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:30 pm
IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:17 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:03 pm
IBA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:04 am
Manny wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:01 am Hi was alr reading and i just realized i could quote so should i do my reads like this ->

Sabi -> p#15 sr, only a scum would rickroll /hj.

or just mass quote, asking cuz i will end up with a huge post anyways since i have 24 pages of stuff to react to lmao.
My flavor is rickroll unfortunately.

@Marmot hates me
It’s probably a terrible idea for people to share their songs
Considering it's NAI, I don't think it's the worst idea
I don't really know that it's pro-town, for that matter, unless it helps us get inside their heads
But I don't think it's blatantly anti-town
I think it’s highly likely to have mechanical relevance to scum
Then do you care to explain why the OP encourages us to claim or refer to our songs?
People that run games like when players utilize their flavor. :shrug:
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

"oh crap, now Dz will think I am soft-shielding Creature"

lolz
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Ol in untilted.

I'm going to ignore dz for the rest of the game day and reassess later.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”