Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 2

Post by 112 »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:26 pm 112 let me know when you'll read my posts btw, we both know you've probably read ~nothing

woah, that's a pretty defensive stance there, immediately moving to discredit me
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 148
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

it's true though, isn't it?

can peer into your soul
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:45 pm it's true though, isn't it?

can peer into your soul
i've read enough... :mafia:
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 251
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 1

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:10 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:10 am epi is sus for trying to pocket me, whipsering sweet nothings into my ear like i won't notice. i see you, hoolignan.
Kylemii wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:32 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:18 pm @Kylemii have you read falcon today? has your opinion on how he interacted with you felt the same?
basically nothing has changed. the fact that he's done absolutely nothing with his read reinforces that it's something he doesn't truly believe in. he hasn't followed up on it at all nor has he tried to convince any other people of it's validity, nor has he asked any follow up questions or even voted for me as he would if it was meant as a townie prod.
Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:21 am Marmot, Tedxtr, and Hollowkatt, confirmed mafia

take it to the bank boys
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 262

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 0

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:55 pm anyway, i got to this post through dunya's iso, and had a point on her
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:40 am i havent actually deep read my role card yet, i felt like i needed to understand rules before i could decipher what my role actually does. but now witht he summary im gonna go big brains on this shit people
perhaps a bit of a tough post to make when you're provided both with your own role as well as a fake role? may be getting into wifom tunnels though. i do wanna say slightly villager lean for this post though
what are you talking about? have you opened your role card? i had 5 cards and text and i was like let's check back later.

now that i understand what land is, and one is just "character" and i technically only have 1 role card, sure, it makes sense.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:07 pm idk - there's times where i can read dunya, times where i just scum read her because that's what i feel

i'm really clueless though ; i guess the EoD was...slightly villagery? even though i don't see how falcon was on her mind at all, it reads more like she's supposed to get to marmot being scummy somehow. bit tough to follow. ignoring that, again, trying to stir things up at EoD maybeee town? i mean, i don't see what scum was getting yeeted there (as in, if she's a wolf, who was she trying to save?), but i haven't been at EoD. it did feel like it was only me and made as large wagons, was there anybody else?
again, what are you talking about?

marmot is my top town read, are you sure you've been following? lol

and also, you. i'm supposed to have saved YOU.
tedxtr

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 0

Post by tedxtr »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:48 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:55 pm anyway, i got to this post through dunya's iso, and had a point on her
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:40 am i havent actually deep read my role card yet, i felt like i needed to understand rules before i could decipher what my role actually does. but now witht he summary im gonna go big brains on this shit people
perhaps a bit of a tough post to make when you're provided both with your own role as well as a fake role? may be getting into wifom tunnels though. i do wanna say slightly villager lean for this post though
what are you talking about? have you opened your role card? i had 5 cards and text and i was like let's check back later.

now that i understand what land is, and one is just "character" and i technically only have 1 role card, sure, it makes sense.
thought you were strictly referring to your artifact

then i'm gonna do a slick 180 on the read
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

@112 you read the iso, why is falcon town?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:49 pm

can peer into your soul
have you isod falcon, guillio and ted and come out with falcon and guillio are town and ted is wolf?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:49 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:07 pm idk - there's times where i can read dunya, times where i just scum read her because that's what i feel

i'm really clueless though ; i guess the EoD was...slightly villagery? even though i don't see how falcon was on her mind at all, it reads more like she's supposed to get to marmot being scummy somehow. bit tough to follow. ignoring that, again, trying to stir things up at EoD maybeee town? i mean, i don't see what scum was getting yeeted there (as in, if she's a wolf, who was she trying to save?), but i haven't been at EoD. it did feel like it was only me and made as large wagons, was there anybody else?

i don't think you have been following...

i'm saying fmpov you asked marmot like 2 times on 2 different reads of his that you seemed to disagree with - first off, his read on me (you said i wasn't comfortable, he said i was) and then some other one that i've already forgotten

and with that evidence - i thought you'd actually propose marmot, and not falcon, which you have only had one post on and i believe it was early on as well
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:53 pm

i'm saying fmpov you asked marmot like 2 times on 2 different reads of his that you seemed to disagree with - first off, his read on me (you said i wasn't comfortable, he said i was) and then some other one that i've already forgotten

and with that evidence - i thought you'd actually propose marmot, and not falcon, which you have only had one post on and i believe it was early on as well
oh am i not allowed to ask my town reads about their reads, especially when they are in conflict with mine? wut?

sorry boss, didn't get the memo.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:56 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:53 pm

oh am i not allowed to ask my town reads about their reads, especially when they are in conflict with mine? wut?

sorry boss, didn't get the memo.
i feel like you're not getting what i'm saying at all, i wasn't even calling you scum for it, just a bit confused

but your reaction is pretty poor atm

i'll elaborate anyway
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

my biggest falcon pings was how he called kyle's questions silly and chaotic, and his overall condescending tone,. idk if the latter is just his personality, but i find a hard time town reading those personalities (guillio has some of that authoritative tone, and mac at times too). doesn't really strike me with confidence.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:58 pm i feel like you're not getting what i'm saying at all, i wasn't even calling you scum for it, just a bit confused
it's about false narrative; a post of ted's summarizes dunya's eod actions as: "it reads more like she's supposed to get to marmot being scummy somehow."

i'm telling you that is wrong.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

@Marmot do you feel like I was suspecting you at any point there near EoD?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dunya - what I am saying is that JUDGING OFF OF YOUR QUESTIONS TO MARMOT, I HAD THE FEELING YOU SHOULD HAVE SCUM READ HIM.

not that you scum read him.

it's what i thought your posts on him were leading up to, since you have disagreed with at least one biggish thing, which was how you perceived my posting.

and either way, i wasn't saying you are scum for it, again, i am just wondering why you pushed falcon over him there, but it's fine, since apparently you did have some early posts on falcon that i missed.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 1

Post by dunya »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:44 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:42 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:39 pm eh, kinda I do tho

I looked through her iso, you and I are the only to players she's mentioned an inkling of a scumread on that I could find (and yours came on Day 0). And yet, she's voting DrWilgy right now.

Much of her contributions to the game have been around mech discussions and mana strategies. I don't see a hunting mindset.
I agree with you. My "eh, kinda I do" was in response to Made saying "no you don't"

Bolas isn't hunting AND isn't building a core
bolas had given reads prior to EoD if you iso her, did you not see them?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh, ted, i ask my townreads more questions than i ask my scum reads especially when there's a difference of opinion - am i wrong, did they catch something i should have noticed? i care about what someone i think is town has to say even more than what my scumreads say.

--

also, who read wilgy's iso and said it's all nai. im sure i saw it while i couldnt login earlier.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i was just stating whatever i found confusing in my head, maybe it's useful for later

since you had him as nothing in your first big readslist, and then the next post is asking him a big question regarding something you perceive as being a polar opposite interpretation of my posting.
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:51 pm @112 you read the iso, why is falcon town?
i detected a large amount of towniness in his posts
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:53 pm

can peer into your soul
have you isod falcon, guillio and ted and come out with falcon and guillio are town and ted is wolf?
something like that

ted could be town and i just have a bad read on him, but i'm pretty confident in the other reads being right
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:08 pm i was just stating whatever i found confusing in my head, maybe it's useful for later

since you had him as nothing in your first big readslist, and then the next post is asking him a big question regarding something you perceive as being a polar opposite interpretation of my posting.
update : you had a post on him right after that

like i said, it wasn't a big deal, but i didn't wanna get misinterpreted for saying something i didn't say
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm

can peer into your soul
something like that

ted could be town and i just have a bad read on him, but i'm pretty confident in the other reads being right
what kind of post is this, lmao
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:13 pm
112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:11 pm

can peer into your soul
something like that

what kind of post is this, lmao
lol
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

there's no way you have anything remotely close to a wolf read on me if you came in with a clear head and saw just how bad the pushes on me were

so please elaborate
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:14 pm there's no way you have anything remotely close to a wolf read on me if you came in with a clear head and saw just how bad the pushes on me were

so please elaborate
why are the pushes on you bad?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

because it all started from something that got debunked easily, and most of the votes are around that anyway

why am i a wolf?
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:02 pm @Marmot do you feel like I was suspecting you at any point there near EoD?

Nope, not at all.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@dunya

Sell me on wolf Ted plz.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

just tryna get into ted's head

like, he's acting like he doesn't know everyone claimed i was wolf saving -him- at sod and i'm like ?? really?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This whole game is like.

“It’s maaaaagic.”
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by tutuu »

Official VC 2.3:

DrWilgy - 0 -
dunya - 1 - DrWilgy
Enrique - 0 -
Epignosis - 0 -
falcon45ca - 0 -
Guillotine - 0 -
hollowkatt - 0 -
Jackofhearts2005 - 1 - falcon45ca
Justplayingitcool - 1 - tedxtr
Kylemii - 0 -
Long Con - 0 -
MacDougall - 0 -
Made - 0 -
Marmot - 1 - Justplayingitcool
112 - 2 - Marmot, Epignosis
tedxtr - 5 - hollowkatt, dunya, MacDougall, Guillotine, 112
Urist - 1 - Long Con

No Chop - 0 -
Not voting - 3 - Enrique, Jackofhearts2005, Urist

ISO Links:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:32 pm @dunya

Sell me on wolf Ted plz.
no. he has 5 votes, don't start with ted.

iso guillio and tell me if that's town.

iso jpic and tell me if that's town.

iso hollowkatt and tell me what you think.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:32 pm just tryna get into ted's head

like, he's acting like he doesn't know everyone claimed i was wolf saving -him- at sod and i'm like ?? really?
I def picked the right person to ask about this.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i feel like i'm speaking in an alien language sometimes, doesn't really make me feel too good
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:32 pm @dunya

Sell me on wolf Ted plz.
no. he has 5 votes, don't start with ted.

iso guillio and tell me if that's town.

iso jpic and tell me if that's town.

iso hollowkatt and tell me what you think.
Uuuuugh. I just finished a 12/12 mash I don’t want to do this. I want people to treat me like I’m the jury and try to convince me of things.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Bye bye for now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 277

Post by MacDougall »

Ball ache
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

dunya, we aren't on the same wavelength at all, you basically understand ~nothing of what i'm trying to say.

perhaps that's why we're so bad at reading each other. and this was such a simplistic "matter" as well.

i was laying a rhetorical question on "if you are a wolf, and if you switched so many votes at EoD, then why do that? are you saving someone? given that it was mostly me and made (flipped villager and another villager), the switch voting doesn't make much sense from a wolf perspective"

like...what are you even talking about, for reals
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:33 pm

i feel like i'm speaking in an alien language sometimes, doesn't really make me feel too good
esl struggles. maybe it's a me problem, sorry.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i don't feel like it's an esl thing at all, just some misunderstanding.

i'm saying you being active at EoD and voting off wagon with a v/v main wagon composition is a good look for you and i don't see why you'd need to switch your vote from, say, made or me and piss more people off.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ok, message received.

you said a lot of other weird things about marmot and falcon that made no sense to me so you "main point" was lost cos im a woman and we nitpick the details y'know?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

maybe you thought i should think of myself as a wolf and comply to the thread's opinion or something, dunno
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:54 am i don't see how i'm being vague in my reads

there used to be a time where i would've spent 500 words analysing a post but i've grown to realise it doesn't make much of a difference since it's still very unlikely to be followed

and more likely to get picked apart since people are missing the key points of my analysis / they don't get it (it probably is a me fault though, because i get keyed in on small stuff and thus they pick that apart and forget the other arguments)

wouldn't really say i'm evading you either, there was just nothing to interact on.
dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:46 pm you said a lot of other weird things about marmot and falcon that made no sense to me so you "main point" was lost
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

and @112 casually dipped the thread

come back
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:46 pm ok, message received.

you said a lot of other weird things about marmot and falcon that made no sense to me so you "main point" was lost cos im a woman and we nitpick the details y'know?
What are the "weird things" he said about Marmot & I?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:56 pm and @112 casually dipped the thread

come back
I was driving my sister to her college class. :^)
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

I had a roast beef + cheese sandwich for lunch, and the label reads: 'Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese'

Now it's stuck in my head to the tune of 'Sweet Dreams are Made of These'
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 277

Post by MacDougall »

Penis. Rock hard.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

112 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:21 pm I had a roast beef + cheese sandwich for lunch, and the label reads: 'Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese'

Now it's stuck in my head to the tune of 'Sweet Dreams are Made of These'
I myself like Turkey & Brie
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”