Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30

Re: Night 2 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by A Person »

bleughgh
x__x
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:Made, you are so freakin' bad I can't even stand it. That whole "oh, llama is muted? I must have been framed!" nonsense came out WAY too fast and seemed preplanned. Then you switch the lynch to poor AP? Not cool, man.
It's called mafia on your cell phone+ telling canuck I wouldn't self incriminate. Obviously I would of been a suspect.

Also for all those who think I switched the vote (if it's not just llama):
Why would a mafia keep themselves alive if everyone already distrust them?
Linki- bullz I didn't actually know that...misread DH then
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here's my thoughts llama. Typically, a player can't have a lynch switched to them unless they have a vote. That means Made had less than 60 seconds to see that AP self-voted, tell the hosts he wants the lynch switched to him, and for DisPor to make such corrections and include a video. This is all banking on my first point though.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this speculation, lol.

Linki: @ Enrique, I switched at the last second. My vote was previously on Made.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Made, you are so freakin' bad I can't even stand it. That whole "oh, llama is muted? I must have been framed!" nonsense came out WAY too fast and seemed preplanned. Then you switch the lynch to poor AP? Not cool, man.
It's called mafia on your cell phone+ telling canuck I wouldn't self incriminate. Obviously I would of been a suspect.

Why the hell wouldn't a baddie keep themselves alive? Especially at the cost of a civ life.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote: Why would a mafia keep themselves alive if everyone already distrust them?
Um, because they have to be alive to win the game? You are seriously reaching now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm voting for cherries. I like cherries.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:

If your role was to switch a vote, why wouldn't you? Might as well use that role before you die?

Linki: agreed

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for cherries. I like cherries.
I'm voting cider for a similar reason.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

MM. it depends on the host. Some hosts allow a switch to anyone. I don;t recall offhand what Roxys position is on that. I have also seen hosts allow a switch up to X minutes after a lynch has ended. The things that hosts have done is legion :) And Roxy is more innovative than most.

I think it had to be a switch.

And one more day alive is a good day, Made.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Day 2 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Enrique »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Per Enrique. He spent a large portion of yesterday arguing against llama and myself (and others) that the case against Made was not nearly enough to lynch him. Not only that, but he said he didn't believe it to be true anyway. Following that, he refused to give any stance on Made regarding the incident, but continued to push against llama.
Enrique wrote:Bea I'm gonna be fair here... I've had games before where I came strongly in defense of somebody from the beginning, but then turned out wrong. Can't remember the specific players but this happened at least twice >_> Now, Made hasn't given me billions of reasons to trust him yet, but I think the case against him is BS and I'm sticking to that. The sarcastic orange did give me a little pause, and jeez how I'd hate to be wrong, but I'd sooner vote for some other people than him.
Here's an example from Day 1. Very non-commital.
Enrique wrote:
DFaraday wrote:So much to look over. I'm always wary of going after MP so early just because he is often lynched over nothing (although he was justly caught last time). I don't know Enrique or Made at all, so tomorrow I'll go over their stuff and see what jumps out.
You.
Fuck.
You've known me for years, asshole :(
And then there is this post that strikes me as odd. I don't remember who said it before, but why would DFaraday say such a thing if they actually know each other. Could it have been pre-meditated? DFaraday says Ni.
Enrique wrote:Metalmarsh I did not argue for the civvieness of Made, as if I needed to say this again, I've never had a clue as to what his role was. All I knew is that the original argument was far from a VERY solid point. Honestly, I'm not even gonna get into all this WIFOM. May even end up voting for Made, lol, we'll see how things develop.
Again he clarified that he did not think that Made is a civ, which makes it even more peculiar that he would argue against llama's case so vigorously. Maybe I'll just ask the question to see if I get an actual answer.

Enrique, what are your thoughts on Made? Do you think he is good or bad? Should we lynch him?

LOL you're so not reading my posts. Why do I bother? It's already a pain to post from mobile and there's nothing I could answer that I haven't said before.

btw, reading the build up to the deadline, and Made remained wayyy calmer this time than any of the previous times he's been up for a lynch (here and on Misfits).
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:

Why the hell wouldn't a baddie keep themselves alive? Especially at the cost of a civ life.
Because they'll die the next day. Who would waste a switch lynch on a situation where they're all but guaranteed a death on the next lynch

Linki- MM's arguement is strong...NOT TRUE, but strong.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by reywaS »

Oh no! I missed the effing vote. :(

I'm sorry I got distracted and totally lost track of time. I realized 10 minutes too late.

I probably would have vote juliets unless I saw something in the past hour that would have changed my mind. I'll catch up what happened in a bit.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Per Enrique. He spent a large portion of yesterday arguing against llama and myself (and others) that the case against Made was not nearly enough to lynch him. Not only that, but he said he didn't believe it to be true anyway. Following that, he refused to give any stance on Made regarding the incident, but continued to push against llama.
Enrique wrote:Bea I'm gonna be fair here... I've had games before where I came strongly in defense of somebody from the beginning, but then turned out wrong. Can't remember the specific players but this happened at least twice >_> Now, Made hasn't given me billions of reasons to trust him yet, but I think the case against him is BS and I'm sticking to that. The sarcastic orange did give me a little pause, and jeez how I'd hate to be wrong, but I'd sooner vote for some other people than him.
Enrique wrote:
DFaraday wrote:So much to look over. I'm always wary of going after MP so early just because he is often lynched over nothing (although he was justly caught last time). I don't know Enrique or Made at all, so tomorrow I'll go over their stuff and see what jumps out.
You.
Fuck.
And then there is this post that strikes me as odd. I don't remember who said it before, but why would DFaraday say such a thing if they actually know each other. Could it have been pre-meditated? DFaraday says Ni.
Enrique wrote:Metalmarsh I did not argue for the civvieness of Made, as if I needed to say this again, I've never had a clue as to what his role was. All I knew is that the original argument was far from a VERY solid point. Honestly, I'm not even gonna get into all this WIFOM. May even end up voting for Made, lol, we'll see how things develop.
Again he clarified that he did not think that Made is a civ, which makes it even more peculiar that he would argue against llama's case so vigorously. Maybe I'll just ask the question to see if I get an actual answer.

Enrique, what are your thoughts on Made? Do you think he is good or bad? Should we lynch him?

LOL you're so not reading my posts. Why do I bother? It's already a pain to post from mobile and there's nothing I could answer that I haven't said before.

btw, reading the build up to the deadline, and Made remained wayyy calmer this time than any of the previous times he's been up for a lynch (here and on Misfits).
Sooo, why did you vote for him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Enrique wrote:btw, reading the build up to the deadline, and Made remained wayyy calmer this time than any of the previous times he's been up for a lynch (here and on Misfits).
Honestly it's because I though svs might change her vote last minute, and there was actual arguements against other players, not everyone focused on me.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Made wrote:Incase I do die, I would like to clarify.

Early in the game I implied I trusted SVS. What I said was that she had my strongest civvie read. The fact that her logic was on the ball, and has seemed on the ball makes me think she's civve. However I am far from trusting her. Her impluse reason for voting for me through a loop. Out of all the reasons she had to suspect me, the one that actually got the vote seemed off.

Basically, just watch her.

Also Dana's had a gut mafia read with btsc all game. She hasn't talk enough to get a stronger gut on, but it's worth saying. (I conclude this based on the tone I'm use to hearing from her and what I've heard in this game)

Also no point replying to this, 4 minutes left.
"In case I do die." Bud, from what I saw, you were leading the poll by a few votes. Four minutes before deadline, how could you have predicted the outcome?
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:

Because they'll die the next day. Who would waste a switch lynch on a situation where they're all but guaranteed a death on the next lynch

The whole purpose of giving baddies a lynch switch is so they can save one of their own and kill someone who isn't on their side. A baddie who dies with a lynch switch to spare is a foolish baddie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:

Now, now, I was merely being hypothetical. :eye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Enrique wrote:
Made wrote:Incase I do die, I would like to clarify.

Early in the game I implied I trusted SVS. What I said was that she had my strongest civvie read. The fact that her logic was on the ball, and has seemed on the ball makes me think she's civve. However I am far from trusting her. Her impluse reason for voting for me through a loop. Out of all the reasons she had to suspect me, the one that actually got the vote seemed off.

Basically, just watch her.

Also Dana's had a gut mafia read with btsc all game. She hasn't talk enough to get a stronger gut on, but it's worth saying. (I conclude this based on the tone I'm use to hearing from her and what I've heard in this game)

Also no point replying to this, 4 minutes left.
"In case I do die." Bud, from what I saw, you were leading the poll by a few votes. Four minutes before deadline, how could you have predicted the outcome?
I was leading by 2, Rey and Dana both hadn't voted, and I was banking on a last minute vote switch by SVS
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Made wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:

Now, now, I was merely being hypothetical. :eye:
It's funny, this comment from you pings Me also :eye:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Here's my thoughts llama. Typically, a player can't have a lynch switched to them unless they have a vote. That means Made had less than 60 seconds to see that AP self-voted, tell the hosts he wants the lynch switched to him, and for DisPor to make such corrections and include a video. This is all banking on my first point though.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this speculation, lol.

Linki: @ Enrique, I switched at the last second. My vote was previously on Made.
You did vote for me earlier, right? I'm not making this up? You and MR?
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote: Why would a mafia keep themselves alive if everyone already distrust them?
Um, because they have to be alive to win the game? You are seriously reaching now.
...I didn't know this....
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Enrique wrote:
You.
Fuck.

Sooo, why did you vote for him?
Because... I... think he's bad...

You're really frustrating to respond to when you're making no effort to read my posts.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

In my experience, civs are usually more upset about being lynched than baddies. Baddies tend to think "fair enough, they caught me" whereas civs have injustice to deal with.

Also, the thing that infuriates me about both Enrique and Mad and makes me want to lynch them off the face of the planet is their outright refusal to say they think anyone is bad. Maybe it's a culture of sites they came from, but it reads VERY VERY shifty to me. They will both point out behavior and say "look at this" but when pressed, neither will say "I think X is bad." In fact, Enrique repeatedly said he thought I was not bad, after saying that my behavior was that of a traditional baddie. Both of you, who do you think is bad? Straight answers, no dawdling.

I think Made is bad.

See? Not so hard.

linki: ironically, Enrique says "I think he's bad" in the linki. :P

Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I disapprove of the killing of innocent Persons :mad:

Especially in tricksy ways that cannot be traced. Someone will not be getting angel wings.

Please the Lord, and Good Things may come your way :daisy:

The Lord asks that you show me pictures and tell me tales of the Holy Grail. You too can be a marmot :srsnod:

The Lord also solicits opinions on those who missed the vote. Perhaps THEY will be turned into newts.
To be recycled
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Oh God, look who it is.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Yeah llama I really should have the whole game figured out from the get-go shouldn't I :/
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was wondering why Made was so calm leading up to the lynch.

Um, I don't want to be a marmot. I might like to be a bear though :D

Linki, LOL
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I know you sought me the other day, Bullzeye, my child. What have you to say to THE LORD?
To be recycled
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Here is a holy grail for you Mr God sir:

As for a tale, well, by looking on the page this picture comes from I see the holy grail is actually produced by a beer company my granddad used to deliver for up until not too long ago. Apparently it's nothing special but whoever reviewed it clearly disregarded the fact that as I'm within six degrees of separation from this ale named after the holy grail it is in fact awesome by association.

Linki - I have this to say: Hello! :)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote: Both of you, who do you think is bad? Straight answers,
I'm sorry, but no. I haven't done that, and I don't plan on it.

It's now how I think, and I'm not going to conform to how you guys play mafia any longer. Especially you Llama.

Get with me or kill me, If attempting to play more orthodox was going to get me killed, why not get myself killed playing how I like to play :feb:

Linki- save me a spot yo, Finna go hard.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Not how I think*
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

*Linki directed towards God.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:MM. it depends on the host. Some hosts allow a switch to anyone. I don;t recall offhand what Roxys position is on that. I have also seen hosts allow a switch up to X minutes after a lynch has ended. The things that hosts have done is legion :) And Roxy is more innovative than most.

I'll keep that in mind.

Fair enough, and Made reeks of baddie, but someone else could have just as easily switched it for the easy setup tomorrow.

I'll sleep on these thoughts then. Also I voted cider because cider is AMAZING.

Linki: Enrique, by golly I've tried. If you have hidden somewhere some reason you would have for voting for Made I would like to see it. I've read through your posts twice in the last 24 hours. You've asked Made a question a couple times, but NOWHERE have you stated any sort of stance. Your interactions with him look like distancing to me. You could make things easier for me and yourself. Instead of making me look for something that isn't there, again, tell me why you voted for Made. Why do you think he's bad? Why can't you just answer the question?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

S~V~S wrote:I was wondering why Made was so calm leading up to the lynch.

Linki, LOL
Ifyou please me with offerings of Grails, I might consider this request. Just stop with the "LOLs"; it gets nerve wracking after a time.
Bullzeye wrote:Here is a holy grail for you Mr God sir:

As for a tale, well, by looking on the page this picture comes from I see the holy grail is actually produced by a beer company my granddad used to deliver for up until not too long ago. Apparently it's nothing special but whoever reviewed it clearly disregarded the fact that as I'm within six degrees of separation from this ale named after the holy grail it is in fact awesome by association.

Hmm, this is stiff competition for the favor of the LORD. If you really want to be a bear, you need to try harder.

What boon would you ask of the LORD, Bullzeye?
To be recycled
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Also, the thing that infuriates me about both Enrique and Mad and makes me want to lynch them off the face of the planet is their outright refusal to say they think anyone is bad. Maybe it's a culture of sites they came from, but it reads VERY VERY shifty to me. They will both point out behavior and say "look at this" but when pressed, neither will say "I think X is bad." In fact, Enrique repeatedly said he thought I was not bad, after saying that my behavior was that of a traditional baddie. Both of you, who do you think is bad? Straight answers, no dawdling.
This. So much this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

GOD wrote:The Lord also solicits opinions on those who missed the vote. Perhaps THEY will be turned into newts.
I would like to be a newt. Where do I apply?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Lord, I have no grail, for I am poor.

Please accept this offering instead:

We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:MM. it depends on the host. Some hosts allow a switch to anyone. I don;t recall offhand what Roxys position is on that. I have also seen hosts allow a switch up to X minutes after a lynch has ended. The things that hosts have done is legion :) And Roxy is more innovative than most.

I'll keep that in mind.

Fair enough, and Made reeks of baddie, but someone else could have just as easily switched it for the easy setup tomorrow.

I'll sleep on these thoughts then. Also I voted cider because cider is AMAZING.

Linki: Enrique, by golly I've tried. If you have hidden somewhere some reason you would have for voting for Made I would like to see it. I've read through your posts twice in the last 24 hours. You've asked Made a question a couple times, but NOWHERE have you stated any sort of stance. Your interactions with him look like distancing to me. You could make things easier for me and yourself. Instead of making me look for something that isn't there, again, tell me why you voted for Made. Why do you think he's bad? Why can't you just answer the question?
This is very true, in one game, my team had a lynch switch, and we used it to save a baddie on the other team, so she got lynched the next day. But this is the exception that proves the rule to me. i have only seen that done once, where a team did not save their precious switch for use on one of their own.

Also voting cherries, yum. Like Heaven.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Enrique wrote:Yeah llama I really should have the whole game figured out from the get-go shouldn't I :/
You should have opinions on people by now, yes. How long do you expect to coast by with "well, gee! I sure don't know who's good or bad. How could I?" Take a stand. Be a man.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

GOD wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I was wondering why Made was so calm leading up to the lynch.

Linki, LOL
Ifyou please me with offerings of Grails, I might consider this request. Just stop with the "LOLs"; it gets nerve wracking after a time.
Bullzeye wrote:Here is a holy grail for you Mr God sir:

Hmm, this is stiff competition for the favor of the LORD. If you really want to be a bear, you need to try harder.

What boon would you ask of the LORB, Bullzeye?
Shouldn't you know that already? :P I would ask the LORB (or LORD perhaps) for the most awesome thing He could think of, doubled.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Is this is?

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Enrique wrote:Yeah llama I really should have the whole game figured out from the get-go shouldn't I :/
I'm glad you've moved over to the Made-train now that he's outlived his usefulness to your team. Should give you oodles of civ-cred. :noble:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
You should have opinions on people by now, yes. How long do you expect to coast by with "well, gee! I sure don't know who's good or bad. How could I?" Take a stand. Be a man.
:haha:

This game is also full of woman who speak their thoughts, and not because they want chest hair.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

^*women

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
:haha:

This game is also full of woman who speak their thoughts, and not because they want chest hair.
Indeed. Some of the best men I know are women.

Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Dana wrote:
GOD wrote:The Lord also solicits opinions on those who missed the vote. Perhaps THEY will be turned into newts.
You missed the vote, did you not? Consider yourself a Newt

And the Holy Grill looks like fun, Mr. Rearranger, perhaps we can arrange to meet there and hoist a Holy Grail brew with Bullzeye?

Also being a Man is not better, that was a translation error. Still having problems getting people to accept that.
To be recycled
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

GOD wrote:
Dana wrote:
You missed the vote, did you not? Consider yourself a Newt

Thanks!
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

How about the holy Gail?:

Linki: How did you know I love to drink, Mr. G...oh, right... :ninja:

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
I'm glad you've moved over to the Made-train now that he's outlived his usefulness to your team. Should give you oodles of civ-cred. :noble:
Dear God,
I am a sinner, who's probably gonna sin again. Lord for give me(Lord for give me) for things I don't understand. I just want to be alone.
Bitch don't kill my vibe

I suspect you MR. So hard man, so hard. Enrique, ride with me, and by the end of this, you will have so much civvie cred, then probably die night 3 for being the only person to trust ya boy made the entire game, making you a super obvious civvie right?

Return to “Previous Jobs”