Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 8

Post by bea »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I'm going to hide in the closet. I think I have enough room in there, behind all the whips, chains, stilettos, the sword, cattle prod, stun gun, cannon, guillotine..... oh, and one elephant gun. If the grenades don't roll off the shelf, I should be quite safe in there.

Wait? Wot? I didn't know it was Illy's closet we chose!! :D ;)

I'm going to jump ahead of things here. I have my "day shift" schedule till Thursday. So, yes tomorrow, when the Night is supposed to end, I'll still be at work. Leaving all of this, yet again, in Rox's lap. :(

THAT SAID - I'm going to preemptively say here, that should something happen and for some reason Rox can't make the post. I am due to get off work at roughly 7:30 pm est, I shouldn't get out *too* much later than that if I have to stay over, I would be able to get the post up then and hopefully a nice mod would be around roughly that time to get the poll made for me. If there was no mod around to do it - I'm sure we would be fine with you just bolding your votes in the thread until a poll could be posted.
The time difference would not be so aweful as it was last night so we could shave things back here and there to keep it all on track. That is - of course - if Rox can't do the post tomorrow. As of right now, I've not heard differently, but I did want you all to know that I had plans in the works if something did happen. (Can you tell I don't like be caught off guard?) Thank you so much everyone for your patience with us! :D Have some more :wine: It makes everything better! :srsnod:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 3

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:
Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:Wow, I just realized I hadn't absorbed any of Page 15 since I read it at 5am. There's some good stuff in there. Mainchin, you say you're sure your read on Laine is right?

Eurolyvn, very insightful analysis about Carmen and Fane. I'm now also surprised she never gave Fane a closer look. In my personal opinion, Finnian is still a slightly better candidate for lynching tomorrow, but if you and others want to go for Carmen instead then I'm with you.
Put it this way. I am fairly certain that Laine is civ. As sure as I can be at this time. I cannot go into why I am fairly sure but time will reveal why.
This was Mainchin's second comment about Laine.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Thanks Bea! An extended night sounds good to me, because we can get more talking done. That 48 hour day without posting was a killer! XD

If we can just get Rumple out of the way, we can jabber all day long :derp:
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Triple post before I'm off to bed-

Question for Orangesprite, you were very much against voting Carmen after you replaced in, but now you are in favor of voting her. Has something happened to change your mind?
Assault
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Ah, well then my guess is that the "magic word" yesterday was insanified, and that Dierdre must have received a PM alerting her of that. If that is the case, then thank you. :) (Unless you are a very sneaky teamie of Rumpy - or even Rumpy himself - trying to be all trickstery. :ponder: )

Yes, my only other small ping was going to be Laine as well. I had forgotten about the Mainchin vouch... but I'll look a bit more and see what I can see. I'm not sure we really need a secondary choice though, it's never helped us before. But I guess if the trick they have is a lynch switch rather than a vote manipulation, then a secondary choice could be helpful. Alright, I've talked myself into it. :p And with our new plan, there shouldn't be any vote manipulation, or at least not much. :D
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

What???!!! Apparently we're hiding in ILLY'S CLOSET!!! That's a no brainer - I don't care what I'm supposed to vote :noble:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 8

Post by Sockys2023 »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:
Anchorete Playfulure wrote:Yay :)

Bye Queran, you were fun, I am sorry you were also bad.

OK, I think Rhinfrew was bad. I think Dallon was possibly bad. I am hoping hoping Carmen is Rumple (if one of them was not). Any ideas?
I'm still going to vote Carmen, or at least make Carmen the second choice again. I do wonder why Dierdre and Eurolyvn felt the need to post with words. I hope that won't happen again :eek:
It was beyond my choice. I suppose you could say I was compelled to do so.

I am very much in favor of giving this no talking lynch a shot again, this time with Carmen as the object of our lynch. I am very convinced of her evil intentions and believe it will be in our best interest to rid ourselves of her. I hope we find she is Rumple, but I expect at the very least we will find she is on his team.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

I think have a second person in line in case somehow Carmen escapes lynch again is a good idea. I could get behind the plan to toss a few votes on Rhinefrew as well just to hedge our bets. What with Mainchin vouching for Laine I don't think he would be a good option for that plan though. I stilldo not trust Fane, I felt a bit like he was attempting to get on my good side when he asked for my input specifically the other night, saying he liked the things I had been saying. Given that I have expressed my distrust of Fane since Fane version 1.0's day 1 vote mistake, it makes me wary of him. However, I still feel most confident in a Carmen vote right now. That is where my vote will go during the next lynch.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Golf »

Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote:I stilldo not trust Fane, I felt a bit like he was attempting to get on my good side when he asked for my input specifically the other night, saying he liked the things I had been saying. Given that I have expressed my distrust of Fane since Fane version 1.0's day 1 vote mistake, it makes me wary of him.
Let's just say that I was not acting of my own free will when I mentioned you, Eurolyn. I think if you'll look through my posts for that day and night period, the cause will become clear.

I am down with a silent Carmen lynch. I don't really have a second choice yet, nor do I think we really need one.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Perd Hapley »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Triple post before I'm off to bed-

Question for Orangesprite, you were very much against voting Carmen after you replaced in, but now you are in favor of voting her. Has something happened to change your mind?
I had reason to believe she was role hinting and that her role hinting was accurate. I now know that was most definitely not the case.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Triple post before I'm off to bed-

I had reason to believe she was role hinting and that her role hinting was accurate. I now know that was most definitely not the case.
Thank you Soft Drink- someone else said the same thing, I am not sure who, Anchorete, maybe? I don't know, I'll look back and see if I can find it.

I'm still reading people, its important to have a second choice because Carmen is probably going to throw a vote on an innocent townie. I'll reread Fane too, and follow up on what Eurolyvn said.

If the host goes missing, we know where to find her :biggrin:
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Does anyone have a read on Izett? She has struck me as being very blendy all game. If we really think we need a second choice, I wouldn't be opposed to her.
Fractal
sprityo
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Fane, you were compelled to be nice to everyone on day and night 7? And Eurolyvn was compelled to make some odd posts on day 8- the same day that queran 'supposedly' was insanified. Its funny that I don't remember anyone else being post-compelled prior to Fane.

Unless Finnian was compelled to be unhelpful, I havent seen anything else. Has anyone noticed anything? Or could it be that someone who got replaced has the ability to put posting requirements on players? This is weird.

Euro- Rhinfrew is already dead. :)

Fane, you didn't seem very convinced about Queran until the last minute before voting time, but that was all I noticed about you during the read through.

Off to read Lyel-
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote: Fane, you didn't seem very convinced about Queran until the last minute before voting time, but that was all I noticed about you during the read through.
This is more or less true, although I wouldn't say the very last minute. After Gobnait was revealed to be the truth checker I was pretty sold on him. I think Queran did an amazing job of selling his innocence and I went back and forth on him a bunch of times. If I recall, I did voice some suspicions of him early on, but he was so passionate that I remained unsure for a long time.

Re Lyel: I was pretty suspicious of his first incarnation, but his replacement hasn't pinged me at all. It could just be a more competent liar, or my initial suspicions could have been off the mark.
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Fane Winebattle wrote:Does anyone have a read on Izett? She has struck me as being very blendy all game. If we really think we need a second choice, I wouldn't be opposed to her.

You should be opposed to voting me as a second choice. We've already lynched enough civs.

I'm all for having a 2nd choice lined up, but not if it means grasping at straws - that doesn't seem like a wise thing to do. If we don't have something solid, I don't want to go on just tiny pings - that would make it too much like a day 1 vote... and those don't always go well. If you know what I mean.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

EBWOP

Also Fane, I haven't even been here all game. I replaced in at one point, but I didn't think we were supposed to say anything, so I didn't say anything. But then the hostesses put an asterisk by my name, and told everyone I replaced in.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:
Fane Winebattle wrote:Does anyone have a read on Izett? She has struck me as being very blendy all game. If we really think we need a second choice, I wouldn't be opposed to her.

You should be opposed to voting me as a second choice. We've already lynched enough civs.

I'm all for having a 2nd choice lined up, but not if it means grasping at straws - that doesn't seem like a wise thing to do. If we don't have something solid, I don't want to go on just tiny pings - that would make it too much like a day 1 vote... and those don't always go well. If you know what I mean.
I actually agree with you. I originally said thta I didn't think we need a second choice, since Carmen has likely run out of tricks and I am not sure about anyone else, but Miyuki has been insistent, so I thought I would explore a few people. I didn't realize you were a replacement either. I don't want to lynch you, I want to lynch Carmen.
Fractal
sprityo
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Fane, you were compelled to be nice to everyone on day and night 7? And Eurolyvn was compelled to make some odd posts on day 8- the same day that queran 'supposedly' was insanified. Its funny that I don't remember anyone else being post-compelled prior to Fane.

Unless Finnian was compelled to be unhelpful, I havent seen anything else. Has anyone noticed anything? Or could it be that someone who got replaced has the ability to put posting requirements on players? This is weird.

Fane, you didn't seem very convinced about Queran until the last minute before voting time, but that was all I noticed about you during the read through.

Off to read Lyel-
After doing a Fane re-read, I think he had to give compliments to everyone that day. Well, that's how it looks to me, he may have received a potion or something. I know some potions have been going around.

I don't recall anyone else being compelled to post a certain way, but I will say this - when I replaced in, my role had been given a potion with a posting requirement. The original Izett wasn't here during that time, so they never fulfilled the posting requirement. Once I got here it was over.

Fane Winebattle wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote: Fane, you didn't seem very convinced about Queran until the last minute before voting time, but that was all I noticed about you during the read through.
This is more or less true, although I wouldn't say the very last minute. After Gobnait was revealed to be the truth checker I was pretty sold on him. I think Queran did an amazing job of selling his innocence and I went back and forth on him a bunch of times. If I recall, I did voice some suspicions of him early on, but he was so passionate that I remained unsure for a long time.

Re Lyel: I was pretty suspicious of his first incarnation, but his replacement hasn't pinged me at all. It could just be a more competent liar, or my initial suspicions could have been off the mark.[/quote

Well it would be pretty foolish to go on NOT believing it after the Truth Checker accused him, don't you think? :p I imagine that sold a good many people. :D
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Oops! Quote fail. Here, let's try that again, also with an EBWOP.
Izett Cruelsinger wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Fane, you were compelled to be nice to everyone on day and night 7? And Eurolyvn was compelled to make some odd posts on day 8- the same day that queran 'supposedly' was insanified. Its funny that I don't remember anyone else being post-compelled prior to Fane.

Off to read Lyel-
After doing a Fane re-read, I think he had to give compliments to everyone that day. Well, that's how it looks to me, he may have received a potion or something. I know some potions have been going around.

I don't recall anyone else being compelled to post a certain way, but I will say this - when I replaced in, my role had been given a potion with a posting requirement. The original Izett wasn't here during that time, so they never fulfilled the posting requirement. Once I got here it was over. (EBWOP - So I didn't have to fulfill the posting requirement.)

Fane Winebattle wrote:

Re Lyel: I was pretty suspicious of his first incarnation, but his replacement hasn't pinged me at all. It could just be a more competent liar, or my initial suspicions could have been off the mark.

Well it would be pretty foolish to go on NOT believing it after the Truth Checker accused him, don't you think? :p I imagine that sold a good many people. :D
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Apologies for yet another post.
Fane Winebattle wrote:
Izett Cruelsinger wrote:

I actually agree with you. I originally said thta I didn't think we need a second choice, since Carmen has likely run out of tricks and I am not sure about anyone else, but Miyuki has been insistent, so I thought I would explore a few people. I didn't realize you were a replacement either. I don't want to lynch you, I want to lynch Carmen.

Well now I'm confused. If you wouldn't be opposed to me as a second choice... and the point of the second choice is so that person dies if the first choice doesn't go through... doesn't that mean you aren't opposed to lynching me?
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote: Well now I'm confused. If you wouldn't be opposed to me as a second choice... and the point of the second choice is so that person dies if the first choice doesn't go through... doesn't that mean you aren't opposed to lynching me?
I don't WANT to lynch you. The only person I WANT to lynch right now is Carmen, because she's the only one I'm sure of. I suggested you as a second choice (which I don't think we need or will be relevant) because out of all the remaining people I have the least sense of whether you are good or not. So if we have to put someone as a second choice, I wouldn't be opposed to it being you, but I certainly wouldn't vote for you while Carmen lives. This is more of a process of elimination than anything else. Whom would you suggest for the second choice? I'm interested to hear everyone's opinions.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane Winebattle wrote:
Izett Cruelsinger wrote: Well now I'm confused. If you wouldn't be opposed to me as a second choice... and the point of the second choice is so that person dies if the first choice doesn't go through... doesn't that mean you aren't opposed to lynching me?
I don't WANT to lynch you. The only person I WANT to lynch right now is Carmen, because she's the only one I'm sure of. I suggested you as a second choice (which I don't think we need or will be relevant) because out of all the remaining people I have the least sense of whether you are good or not. So if we have to put someone as a second choice, I wouldn't be opposed to it being you, but I certainly wouldn't vote for you while Carmen lives. This is more of a process of elimination than anything else. Whom would you suggest for the second choice? I'm interested to hear everyone's opinions.
You don't really seem to be giving any reasons to lean Izett, just saying her name as a potential candidate. Why not Lyle, who you were suspecting for some time? What has the new Lyle done that has made you so strongly change your tune? I hardly even notice he's playing. I would think your former suspicion of him would be more than a minor ping of Izett? :shrug:
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I've reread Shand, Lyel and Fane. I'm still not having any strong pings about them, at this point the only thing is what I mentioned about Fane not wanting to believe that Queran was bad.

If no one else feels like a second choice is necessary, thats fine by me. But Carmen is not the last baddie. I don't think the numbers support that idea. Also, I think she is on a team, and teams have tricks up their sleeves. Well, someone else can look at the numbers, because numbers are not my thing. Its hard to be both beautiful and mathematical. :biggrin:

I havent been at all pinged by Izett, maybe because we seem to think along the same lines. I'll be back in awhile, my eyes need a break.
Assault
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I was thinking we needed a second choice after Carmen to merely have a backup in case Carmen gets NKed (unlikely, but possible), in which case we can't be sure if Rumpie is still alive, and may have to start talking during the day tomorrow. I don't think we need to spread votes to someone other than Carmen. Rumpie's team seems to be able to move votes/divert lynches to players of their choice, irrespective of who the second highest vote-getter is. More votes Carmen gets, more votes Rumple has to move (not that it matters since we aren't saying boo during the day).

I also suspect that there's one more Rumpie alive (other than Carmen). Right now my money is on Laine, but I am not too sure since I haven't heard much from her.
Management
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote: You don't really seem to be giving any reasons to lean Izett, just saying her name as a potential candidate. Why not Lyle, who you were suspecting for some time? What has the new Lyle done that has made you so strongly change your tune? I hardly even notice he's playing. I would think your former suspicion of him would be more than a minor ping of Izett? :shrug:
Let me be clear on this. I am not pinged by Izett. I merely said that I had no read on her and that she seemed blendy. Lyel has been similar as well, and I am open to him as a second choice as well. I wanted to bring up Izett however, because there has not been any discussion of her yet and I wanted to get people's thoughts. It seems now that she has a lot of defenders, which is fine.

I think Miyuki is acting very civ, and has been quite helpful. Eurolyn has had a post compulsion, as have I, Diedre was attempting to warn us. I read Orangesprite as very civ. Anchorette, I think, has made some useful contributions. That leaves Laine, who has already been talked about a bit, Shand, Izett and Lyel. Of those, Shand and Izett are the only ones who have not received significant scrutiny (since I talked about Lyel a lot earlier and no one seemed interested in it then) so I thought I would try to change that.
Fractal
sprityo
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Image Glad we got him/her.

Ok, next shall we vote Carmen? I'd be fine with that.

Anchorette, I agree, I think it is quite possible (maybe even likely?) that Dallon was bad. And hopefully Rhin.

So, it appears that Eurolyvn was under some sort of hex/potion type thing. That's interesting. And it did cause them to have to post more, but apparently it didn't mess up our tactic too much because we got what we planned! :noble: :lorab:

I have a question for Laine - why did you post as many words as you did during this day period?

Linki - yes, same question goes for Diedre. Why did you post as many words as you did during this last day period?

I noticed both those and thought it strange.
Don't know if you still want me to answer since you "edited" the post afterwards, but after I wrote about Dallon, I realised I wasn't supposed to speak. Sorry again.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Shand Azureye wrote:
Dierdre Wonderbird wrote:The only thing about Laine is that Maonchin vouched for him. Could he have been voicing a vibe as fact? I like your logic about his vote that time but its hard to go against a confirmed civs posts
Oh you're right! I'd forgotten all about Mainchin vouching for Laine. But considering Mainchin didn't have investigative powers, I don't know what to make of it. It would be nice to hear what Laine's own explanation is for Mainchin's vote of confidence, and for her Gobnait-vote.
Regarding the Gobnait vote, I was unsure about Gobnait and Queran and after re-reading, I leaned more toward the case against Gobnait. I was clearly wrong to be persuaded by Queran's case as Gobnait turned up as being good and Queran was bad. Sorry about that again. I still feel like such a fool.
To be recycled
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I am hiding in the closet as I believe my dwarven stature will allow me to go undetected amongst the coats.
Fractal
sprityo
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Also, yay, we *finally* got a baddie! :) :lorab:

Regarding the poll, it's between the closet or the curtains. I'll have to think about it.
To be recycled
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane Winebattle wrote:
Grutfud Orangesprite wrote: You don't really seem to be giving any reasons to lean Izett, just saying her name as a potential candidate. Why not Lyle, who you were suspecting for some time? What has the new Lyle done that has made you so strongly change your tune? I hardly even notice he's playing. I would think your former suspicion of him would be more than a minor ping of Izett? :shrug:
Let me be clear on this. I am not pinged by Izett. I merely said that I had no read on her and that she seemed blendy. Lyel has been similar as well, and I am open to him as a second choice as well. I wanted to bring up Izett however, because there has not been any discussion of her yet and I wanted to get people's thoughts. It seems now that she has a lot of defenders, which is fine.

I think Miyuki is acting very civ, and has been quite helpful. Eurolyn has had a post compulsion, as have I, Diedre was attempting to warn us. I read Orangesprite as very civ. Anchorette, I think, has made some useful contributions. That leaves Laine, who has already been talked about a bit, Shand, Izett and Lyel. Of those, Shand and Izett are the only ones who have not received significant scrutiny (since I talked about Lyel a lot earlier and no one seemed interested in it then) so I thought I would try to change that.
Of those three, you are right, the only one that's gotten any heat has been Lyle. Can you expound some on your suspicions of him from earlier in the game? I don't really see much of a difference from v. 1.0 to 2.0 to warrant a change in opinion. But since you saw something at one point, maybe its worth looking into.

That being said, I agree that I think Carmen will go tomorrow.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Laine, while you're here, do you have any pings or suspicions about anyone? You seem to be here alot, but you don't post much. I noticed that you were on the other night, but didn't vote for Queran while you were here. Then you came back the next day, and voted last, (I think) and made your post about Dallon. I don't understand how you were here, but failed to notice we were in non-speaking mode.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote: Of those three, you are right, the only one that's gotten any heat has been Lyle. Can you expound some on your suspicions of him from earlier in the game? I don't really see much of a difference from v. 1.0 to 2.0 to warrant a change in opinion. But since you saw something at one point, maybe its worth looking into.

That being said, I agree that I think Carmen will go tomorrow.
It's been so long, I had to go back and look. :haha:

I think my original suspicion of him came from the fact that he kept offering different explanations for his absence, and this struck me as strange. When he was replaced, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and see if the new Lyel did anything to arouse my suspicions. You're right, he has been quiet, but he hasn't done anything particularly ping-worthy. Since no one else picked up on my initial suspicions, I decided that I must have had tunnel vision about him and was willing to chalk up his oddness to the personal problems he was dealing with.

That is where I am coming from. Of course, he might still be bad and he's worth looking at in more depth. I would also like to get people's opinions on Shand, since he really hasn't been the subject of discussion yet.
Fractal
sprityo
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Laine, while you're here, do you have any pings or suspicions about anyone? You seem to be here alot, but you don't post much. I noticed that you were on the other night, but didn't vote for Queran while you were here. Then you came back the next day, and voted last, (I think) and made your post about Dallon. I don't understand how you were here, but failed to notice we were in non-speaking mode.
I don't know how - my brain mustn't have computed it. Seeing Eurolyvn post and others saying who they are voting for also threw me off as I didn't realise until later that Euro was insanified (even though I did think it strange that Eurolyvn was talking about Jesus).

I'm not sure. I didn't think Carmen's apparent role hints were suspicious and I don't even think they were meant as role hints but now that I think about it, as I have said before in agreement with others, her not outright saying if they were/were not role hints is not civ behaviour. Then again, would she even be allowed to say if it was or was not without incurring the wrath of our hosts? If she was allowed to answer if they were/were not role hints and didn't straight away, then that is suspicious.
To be recycled
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Ummm, thanks Laine, I think. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but since most of us already think Carmen is bad, I'll take this to mean you're not sure about Carmen, and you have no other suspicions.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

If that last post sounded harsh, I didn't mean it that way. I'm on my phone and usually skip the smilies when phone posting. If I was home, it would have been covered with the confused smilies. And maybe the ponder one.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Ah, well then my guess is that the "magic word" yesterday was insanified, and that Dierdre must have received a PM alerting her of that. If that is the case, then thank you. :) (Unless you are a very sneaky teamie of Rumpy - or even Rumpy himself - trying to be all trickstery. :ponder: )

Yes, my only other small ping was going to be Laine as well. I had forgotten about the Mainchin vouch... but I'll look a bit more and see what I can see. I'm not sure we really need a secondary choice though, it's never helped us before. But I guess if the trick they have is a lynch switch rather than a vote manipulation, then a secondary choice could be helpful. Alright, I've talked myself into it. :p And with our new plan, there shouldn't be any vote manipulation, or at least not much. :D
I've been trying all day to figure out how someone would get a pm telling them what the magic word was. Do you think there is a role who gets to find out what the word is each day? Or was it a prize of some kind? I'm really feeling thick-headed today.
Assault
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:
Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Ah, well then my guess is that the "magic word" yesterday was insanified, and that Dierdre must have received a PM alerting her of that. If that is the case, then thank you. :) (Unless you are a very sneaky teamie of Rumpy - or even Rumpy himself - trying to be all trickstery. :ponder: )

I've been trying all day to figure out how someone would get a pm telling them what the magic word was. Do you think there is a role who gets to find out what the word is each day? Or was it a prize of some kind? I'm really feeling thick-headed today.
Maybe its a *secret.*
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

2 more votes and the night could end early- Laine and Carmen vote!
;)
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

It could be a secret, but I haven't noticed any other hints during any other days. Still, it could be, who knows?

I've read a lot today, and I'm still looking at Carmen of course, and Orangesprite. Still need to reread one more, that's Deirdre, because several times during the game, I've had doubts where she is concerned. Sort of back and forth on her. Anyhow, if anyone does think we need to have a second choice in the lynch, I will consider a vote on one of them.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Oh, or Laine, forgot about him.
Assault
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Voted for the closet
To be recycled
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

HOSTS, will you tell us if a team has been eliminated?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thanks Laine!
Yeppers Grutfud I will let ya know when a team is eliminated.

I be wanting to end the night early over any objections cuz I can! I will doing it as soon as work is over so if you have any devilish deeds to get done- do it and PM me and Bea asap!
;)
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by NurseWilgy »

I went with the curtains. I think evildoers/monsters are more likely to be in the closet or under the bed. If childhood nightmares ever taught me anything.

I'm perfectly fine with a Carmen lynch as well. I think it would be worthwhile for some of us to have a second candidate just in case something happens again. I would lean toward Laine most likely. The Gobnait vote and posting during the previous day made me crick my eyebrows a bit, so he /she might be someone worth looking at. However, I think Carmen should be the main focus for the following lynch.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Polls

Post by Roxy »

Where do you hide from Rumpel or the Wicked Witch

Poll runs till Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Under the bed

Anchorete Playfulure (7), Shand Azureye (8)

In the closet

Dierdre Wonderbird (3), Miyuki Lovelymoth (5), bea (9), Fane Winebattle (12), Laine Crystalsteam (13)

Behind the drapes

Izett Cruelsinger (2), Grutfud Orangesprite (4), Eurolyvn Blissfulone (11), Lyel Lambboat (14)

Nowhere I am bad ass/Hosts/ Ser

Sockcatalley/ Deaded/ Nons

Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (6), Ameerah Frolicstag (10)

Total votes : 14
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Now where in the World is Carmen Brightsun?

Sorry to not let the poll run out Carmen. Just bold your choice of where you will hide- Under the bed,, Behind the drapes, or In the closet.

Thanks for the vote Lyel I must have overlooked you :( so sorry!

Night ending like soon.
;)
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Lyel Lambboat wrote:I went with the curtains. I think evildoers/monsters are more likely to be in the closet or under the bed. If childhood nightmares ever taught me anything.

I'm perfectly fine with a Carmen lynch as well. I think it would be worthwhile for some of us to have a second candidate just in case something happens again. I would lean toward Laine most likely. The Gobnait vote and posting during the previous day made me crick my eyebrows a bit, so he /she might be someone worth looking at. However, I think Carmen should be the main focus for the following lynch.
Good point about the curtains. Maybe I should have gone with them instead.
To be recycled
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 9

Post by Roxy »

Check in anytime you like but you may never leave

Once upon a time a cock and hen went to eat nuts. They made a carriage of nutshells to come back in; the hen rode and the cock drew it. The duck attacked them for eating nuts, but the cock defeated him, and he let himself be harnessed to the carriage instead. A pin and needle joined them. They offered an innkeeper the hen's egg and the duck to let them stay, but in the morning, they ate the hen's egg, stuck the needle in the innkeeper's chair and the pin in his towel. The duck also went off. The innkeeper was pricked by both the needle and pin and the eggshell from the hen flew at his eyes. He resolved to never have such ragamuffins in his inn again. And he never did. He stepped over Lyel`s lifeless body and never let anyone stay again.

Poor Lyel he is very deaded.

Thanks for playing Lyel!

It is now Day 9 - lynch someone!
PMs coming as fast as my phone will allow!

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

All PMs have been sent if you were expecting one and did not get one- PM Bea and I and we will sort you right out. ;)
;)
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I am planning on talking today, and will not let anyone bully me out of it :) I intended to rush and do it before the poll ended, but the poll ended before I got home, so I will take my time.

I was trying to keep up with the thread today on my phone, and was not real thrilled about what I saw. It felt kinda like bullying; "Why did you do this when we said we weren't going to do it? How could you possibly know this, I don't see it listed in the roles? Why could you say 'Don't lynch this person, when we all know she's bad'" and so forth. Trying to push people to divulge if they have info, and HOW they know something is not civvie behavior in my eyes.

I think Miyuki is bad, possibly one of the SKs, maybe the witch, but not civvie.

First off, Dierdre may or may not have known the word, she may or may not have been the only one to know it. There are secrets; I very, very, very sincerely doubt that Dierdre is a baddie, and I have my own reasons for saying that, and I have no plans to discuss them.

Second, Orangesprite may have had her own reasons for thinking Carmen may have been correctly roleclaiming. As the person who shoved that roleclaim in everyones faces when they did not see it initially, Miyuki, when someone who may have had reason to believe it did so you have some chutzpah blaming them for it.

I am going to vote for Carmen, because I think she is bad. But I am going to keep talking this day becasue Miyuki has been running this thread, and I think she is bad too, and she needs to be next. She spent today flinging tons o'mud hoping some of it would stick. I think she named everyone but me, Izett & Shand (or maybe I missed where she mentioned me or Shand).

Return to “Previous Jobs”