Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by santygrass »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:07 am /vote porcha (went through their iso and feel okay with voting here)

If mac and others feel strongly on wisp I can move there closer to eod to consolidate

Does anyone know when eod is?
12 hours I think?
I just check the poll timer
Spoiler: show
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:03 am The issue this game is I don’t have confident scum, and I’ll be honest. I really don’t and it’s bad.

I kinda do believe that in the flankers/LHF that there are at least mafia/3p there based on the people I have tr so far and based on how many of my town reads tr a player that I sr at some point that has posted quite a bit like (Santy, Lily, Neon, and Tilg).

And I feel like each person I’ve voted on/pushed gets greeted with a “omg, how could u” which makes me believe that it could be potentially “tmi” them as town and it’s a thought that I’ve had in the back of my mind.
@arogame123 can you bring receipts of what made you feel that way? Me/Lily iirc townread Neon way before your vote. (Specially me I think) . So, I want to know where the 'omg how could u' vibes comes from.
I think the lashback of your vote is how fake it felt the vote on lily that it almost felt like

Aro: Vote Lily
Lily : A
Aro: Okay Lily is posting a little bit better /unvote
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:26 am Unfortunately, I am partly clouded with a push from Santy that I find odd based on why he was pushing me. So with your perspective and reasoning, it could potentially help me find him if he’s town.
@arogame123 Talk to me more. What do you think I'm pushing you for?

I plan on hellpinging you now tbhtbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:01 am arogame is probably town here because he's being suspected by everyone and clearly isn't in antispew
Tbh have kinda been feeling this.
@MacDougall @EnderWiggin , like. This is such a bad read?
Who is everyone??? Me, Lily and... Alison?? I think its more safe saying that there is a certain pusback into voting aro IMO. I disagree so much with this read so much lol.
My current feeling is that Mac needs to be spanked for Skill Issue and Ender is a wolf taking advantage of a bad read from town .

@arogame123 do you agree with the take that 'you have been sussed by everyone' ? Like, at such a bigger level to townread you off of it?

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:34 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 am I've decided to trust myself.

Ender town. Fuck it. I can't wait to hate myself after this game
Sorry for the pocket <3
Nice pocket lol
I know right, she keeps falling for it.

Oops that was meant for wolfchat.
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 am Imma move ender to null-townie tbh

@Neon whats ur current gamestate looking like rn and did you respond to my earlier question of what do u think of santy rn as well as what ur thoughts where on my progression/vote on u?

Sorry, I’m not good with gif language lol
I'm probably confbiasing myself reading these as W/W tbh. But I cant stop myself at this point. Its so blatant wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:46 am Who played in champs with Tilgarial this year that is in this game?
Iirc

Qual: V!Santy , V!Tilgarial , W!Nanook . (G3)
Sf2: No one here
Finale: V!Santy , V!Illario , W!Wisp , W!Tilgarial

@MacDougall
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:02 am I also feel like someone who has had the unique vantage point that Wisp has had on watching Tilgarial wolf would be more discerning and craft an argument more predicated on seeing similarities in their play to the champs game they wolfed with them, but they have cited no such thing and are scumreading them for a very weak reason instead.

Ehh if my takes serve some purpose. I dont expect Wisp to be the type of player that delivers a lot of ... Caring much about crafting arguments about a wolfread? But I have only seen Wisp wolfing in games so wowee . I know you confused Wisp with me while ISOing (Skill Issue) but I already had this quoted anyways
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:22 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:14 am if you decide to lock tunnel neon here when i'm literally pleading with you to help me solve the game i'm straight up going to take it as a wolf claim because it's strictly anti-town... like staring the correct thing to do in the face and saying "no, Satan for me please".
bro the way i solve the game normally takes time, time i dont have atm. i will take time to read your iso and your points but at best ill probably just end up sheeping you. like if you came to me with this idea 24 hours ago then we could have maybe done something which maakes me have to ask...where is this sudden urge to want to tagteam coming from? (i mean i do agree in a v/v world our masonry is defs +ev its just that i last remember you were pushing me. if the answer is in your iso feel free to ignore this, ill get to it eventually)
It dawned on me that if you were town that you would place solving energy towards Tilgarial given there are limited people in this game experienced with Tilgarial and upon reading your ISO I found your approach to Tilgarial very pro town in contrast to Santygrass and Millium's approach to the same slot (particularly Santygrass who has been death riding Tilgarial while blowing smoke up your anus without talking to you about your Tilgarial read or pleading to you to see the sense of their reasoning on Tilgarial).
Idk if I put the code correctly, but the final sentence gives me also the urge to shake all the skill issue out of you.
Saying that I have been Death Riding Tilgarial is such a huge misrep LOL. I have them with a scumlean and if something I have been asking about other opinions on it / and liked when people had a similar read on me on the situation. Like Mac seriously, bring receipts of me with killer energy on Tilg or something lol.
I think saying I have been death riding aro would be fair, but not at all with Tilg?? Specially because I havent had the chance to interact with Tilg at all wowee
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:16 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:14 am Mac, you’re my only ride or die tr now, not even alison because I realize I need to re-eval there after what others have said. I don’t think we are solving this game any time soon, I don’t think this game will be solveable for Atleast a couple more days if I’m being totally honest.
If you can't find at least 2 other obv townies right now that's what Santy would call a

Skill. Issue.
LockTown hmmyes
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 am Alison - Personally I mind melded with her a fair bit in the early game which is usually a good sign but as I just said Nanook is scumreading her and Nanook tends to read her well so I am very unsure now.

arogame123 - Lol... seems like at different times of the day I either scumread or townread him. Right now I am of the opinion he is probably town just because I find it hard to believe that he'd be so widely suspected as mafia given when I've found him mafia rightly before he seems to have the town snowed generally. Anyway yeah whatever I townread him lil bit.

Belzy - Just, kinda think they were obvious town?

Cham - Not sure they have posted yet?

dyachei - POE. Lean wolf. Posts weren't great. Not gonna townread them for that.

ilario - Feel like he has not been his usual ilario townself. Hasn't been hostile enough in pushing his reads. Hasn't upset anyone. Hasn't been upset himself. Wolf.

Lily - Think they've hit their town notes now.

Ender - Kinda think their perspectives here are good but like ... actually giving a shit about how they are being read is a scumtell for Ender lol. Eh town.

Millium - Again, kinda townread them then didn't. I can find reasons to scumread so many of these slots it's really annoying. I didn't like the way he was dealing with Rondo. It felt like he thought Rondo was openwolfing and he was trying to distance but was confused about Rondo not catching flak haha. That's probably a dumb read tbh. I kinda have an ok wisp read usually and by and large i've townread him here.

Nanook - Null, lean Nanook. I feel like his alignment will be obvious by the end of the day this time.

Neon - Was playing squarely in their wolf meta and has shifted entirely. I'm 99.9% sure everyone on this website is still treating Neon like a shit wolf when Neon is actually probably one of the best wolves in this particular playerlist. The fact that Santy and Lily are townreading Neon is like, maybe okay for Lily cuz Lily townread Neon when Neon wasn't actually being uwuwolfy but Santy townread Neon when Neon was being straight up wolfy and I don't think Santy has near enough meta with wolf Neon to make that read. Maybe I'm just paranoid of Neon now but they did wolfy shit, then they stopped after I called them on it and for that I'm putting them in the POE still idgaf. If Neon is mafia SPF needs two in the chest one in the head.

Porscha - Like, I thought they were an outed wolf then they made a couple of okay sounding posts. Still POE. Have some doubts it's wolf Porscha though. Weird read but I kinda feel like if Porscha randed wolf in this game, this would have been the one where they'd snow everyone. Lowposting in this particular game feels more likely to come from a Porscha who doesn't particularly care how they are being read? Still POE tho.

Rondo - As I said I think he's town because I feel like he was actually trying to sort me, gave up, and is now fancy playing trying to reaction bait the universe.

Santy - Nearly every slot I have a scumread and a townread simultaneously it's so frustrating. Santy's reads were so so bogus and having wolfed with him, he is an audacious wolf that has a big range. But as town he is also such a mixed bag. Honestly have nfi. I guess wolf lean.

Seanzie - Hmmm. Haven't got enough to go on. I think he's probably town just cuz of the way the thread has dealt with him (ilario, alison in particular). Very very very light town lean.

SPF - ♍︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎◻︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎ □︎♐︎♐︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎■︎ ◻︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ●︎♋︎❖︎♋︎ ◆︎⬥︎◆︎

Tilgarial - Gut read town for no real reason.
How have Illario and Alison treated me, and why would that make me town?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Mac Imma be real, I can’t bring myself to sr santy today

If I’m alive tmrw I’ll do a proper due diligence there but for now I still think he’s town
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:52 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:10 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am my revised reads atm are probs something like

alison neon mac santy sean as villa

rondo wisp betsy as villa leans

ill probs have to go over tilgs wolf game at some point to see if my townlean there was justified but ngl their read on me felt pretty thoughtful and i cant recall if they matched anything like that last game

/vote ender
what changed ur mind about ender? iirc i thought u had him as a mild townlean last time u mentioned him
His pop in felt wolfy, mostly his vote on santy pinged me. Ender I feel is pretty thorough and has a solid process as a villager, I rate his villa game highly partly due to these things. He tends to work his way up to scumreads more slowly however the vote on santy felt pretty abrupt and oppurtunistic. I think others have also gotten more towny so that mild tr I had on him earlier doesn’t hold up as much anymore. I also think he could be your partner because of how weirded out you got when I outed that mild tr on him when again you know as villa I tend to throw out a bunch of random reads early, sometimes for weak reasons
1. I am not clearing time for this game because I have life and it's not champs, so you get what time I squeeze in around other things. Like my family today. I also have directly had a discussion with you about how my activity in thread is not associated with my alignment but rather my irl.

2. I sharply scumread people quickly often. What the fuck is this tripe. I am in fact often a snap reader. More for townreads than scumreads but I absolutely slam a scumread down when I see a sequence of posts that feels scummy in some manner.

3. That doesn't change that your treatment of me has been different. Normally when I feel off you engage me. You have literally done no engagement of my content other than read it so far this game. For someone you consider to have a good process that feels weird imo.
hard to engage when we are both busy tho

im here now if u are
Lmao. Your timing isn't AI but it's terrible for interacting with me today.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:34 am I'd be keen to collect some "never w/w reads off the people in my townlist above". Ping me if you have any. (Including players you think I shouldn't be able to consider you w/w with yourself).

@Alison
@Belzy
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@EnderWiggin
@Neon
@Tilgarial
Aro/SPF feels kinda unpaired tbh.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'll laugh if Illario left after their last post and I just missed them again.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:33 am I'll laugh if Illario left after their last post and I just missed them again.
Chances are I would also laugh.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I'm ready to ride or die with Mac.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:14 am Mac, you’re my only ride or die tr now, not even alison because I realize I need to re-eval there after what others have said. I don’t think we are solving this game any time soon, I don’t think this game will be solveable for Atleast a couple more days if I’m being totally honest.
I horribly disagree with this take, and it contributes to my constant feelings you're wolf.

Because I'm fairly confident I've settled a solid towncore with max 1 infiltrated wolf, and narrowed down several POE slots I think are likely to be mafia.

Do you not think my take on the game could actually be correct? Which would be ironic given how you talked up my towngame earlier in this very thread.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:36 am Okay, I'm ready to ride or die with Mac.
What about with a Dwarf?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:17 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:01 am arogame is probably town here because he's being suspected by everyone and clearly isn't in antispew
Tbh have kinda been feeling this.
@MacDougall @EnderWiggin , like. This is such a bad read?
Who is everyone??? Me, Lily and... Alison?? I think its more safe saying that there is a certain pusback into voting aro IMO. I disagree so much with this read so much lol.
My current feeling is that Mac needs to be spanked for Skill Issue and Ender is a wolf taking advantage of a bad read from town .

@arogame123 do you agree with the take that 'you have been sussed by everyone' ? Like, at such a bigger level to townread you off of it?

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:36 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:34 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 am I've decided to trust myself.

Ender town. Fuck it. I can't wait to hate myself after this game
Sorry for the pocket <3
Nice pocket lol
I know right, she keeps falling for it.

Oops that was meant for wolfchat.
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:39 am Imma move ender to null-townie tbh

@Neon whats ur current gamestate looking like rn and did you respond to my earlier question of what do u think of santy rn as well as what ur thoughts where on my progression/vote on u?

Sorry, I’m not good with gif language lol
I'm probably confbiasing myself reading these as W/W tbh. But I cant stop myself at this point. Its so blatant wowee
Skill issue.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Santy's posts look kind of like they are scrambling from the fact that a bunch of people have started townreading each other in a little block and trying to find ways to break a corner off.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Like legit Illario's whole doom-n-gloom outlook here makes no sense with how I've played with them before.

Unless Champs Finals did a number on them I didn't realise.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

First
2 hours past half way through the day.PNG
2 hours past half way through the day.PNG (147.35 KiB) Viewed 395 times
Second
18 hours before EOD.PNG
18 hours before EOD.PNG (146.43 KiB) Viewed 395 times
Third
12 hours to EOD.PNG
12 hours to EOD.PNG (145.86 KiB) Viewed 395 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:33 am I'll laugh if Illario left after their last post and I just missed them again.
im here but occupied
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Just how cute are marmots anyway Rondo?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:45 am
im here but occupied
Hi Here but Occupied, I'm Ender.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:36 am
I horribly disagree with this take, and it contributes to my constant feelings you're wolf.

Because I'm fairly confident I've settled a solid towncore with max 1 infiltrated wolf, and narrowed down several POE slots I think are likely to be mafia.

Do you not think my take on the game could actually be correct? Which would be ironic given how you talked up my towngame earlier in this very thread.
sure it can be

that doesnt reflect that i cant be confused myself
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:45 am Just how cute are marmots anyway Rondo?
not as cute as otters
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:43 am Like legit Illario's whole doom-n-gloom outlook here makes no sense with how I've played with them before.

U also did the thing :p

You and spf should make a club lols
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:46 am

sure it can be

What's your take on Me/Mac building a small towncore with the whole "Mac/Ender/Aro/Neon vibe in a towny circle"?

Since you're townreading me now, do you think Me AND Mac can be wrong about that, given you also townread Mac?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

sure it can be

Actually the answer to this might just be no because you only have two strong srs last I recall and I’m one of them

I think ur probably right on ur other sr though
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:48 am

sure it can be

What's your take on Me/Mac building a small towncore with the whole "Mac/Ender/Aro/Neon vibe in a towny circle"?

Since you're townreading me now, do you think Me AND Mac can be wrong about that, given you also townread Mac?
Do I think people can be wrong in a game of mafia? Yea

I have no objection to yall and ur towncore business and I’m happy to support it. I’m making an intent to vote outside of it and see how the game goes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:36 am Okay, I'm ready to ride or die with Mac.
What about with a Dwarf?
Sure, but no Enderwiggins.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:47 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:43 am Like legit Illario's whole doom-n-gloom outlook here makes no sense with how I've played with them before.

I'll be honest, I do feel like this is different to previous games where I've felt off by you.

It's not just your read on me.

(And this is coming from the player you called woke because I got a townread on you right by flipping my normal read.)

You do seem to be reacting more emotive than I expect, but I'm trying not to read into that. I'm trying instead to coax you into solving so I can see if I recognise that snow-leopard solving I know you can do.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:51 am
What about with a Dwarf?
Sure, but no Enderwiggins.
The Dwarf friend was me tho : (
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:49 am

sure it can be

Actually the answer to this might just be no because you only have two strong srs last I recall and I’m one of them

I think ur probably right on ur other sr though
Technically I have a POE of 4, but yes you are on the deeper end of my scumreads rn.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:51 am

I'll be honest, I do feel like this is different to previous games where I've felt off by you.

(And this is coming from the player you called woke because I got a townread on you right by flipping my normal read.)

You do seem to be reacting more emotive than I expect, but I'm trying not to read into that. I'm trying instead to coax you into solving so I can see if I recognise that snow-leopard solving I know you can do.
Wow that do be a towny post there

sheeping u and mac starting to sound more and more appealing to me rn
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:50 am

sure it can be

I have no objection to yall and ur towncore business and I’m happy to support it. I’m making an intent to vote outside of it and see how the game goes
Was more a "Mac and I are generally noted to be good solvers." and therefore if we collaboratively come to a set of reads there's a decent chance of it being actually good.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:53 am

Is it bad that that is not what I want out of this relationship? =P
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:53 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:50 am

sure it can be

Was more a "Mac and I are generally noted to be good solvers." and therefore if we collaboratively come to a set of reads there's a decent chance of it being actually good.
I got that’s what u were getting at but I’m still answering the question in it’s most purest sense. Can people be wrong in mafia, esp on a d1? Absolutely yes. Do I think the chances of you and mac both being wrong are lower than most groupings of two players of two collectively being wrong? Also yes.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:40 am Santy's posts look kind of like they are scrambling from the fact that a bunch of people have started townreading each other in a little block and trying to find ways to break a corner off.
I was scumreading aro before you formed this idea of townbloc though???

And still youbhavent answered who is 'everyone who was sussing aro' while I havent seen aro as top wagon. Why the everyone is sussing x read doesmt apply to me f.e then???

Like, its a bogus reason to tr aro IMO
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:54 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:53 am

Is it bad that that is not what I want out of this relationship? =P
:hugs: :biggrin: XD :biggrin: XD :biggrin: XD :llama:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@EnderWiggin convince me that aro is town
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:59 am @EnderWiggin convince me that aro is town
Reread the set of things coming up to where Me/Aro/Mac/Neon formed our little commune.

Make your own reads.

I'm about to crash because it's 1am and I have work.

I just stayed to try and catch Illario.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

I'm giving illario a day because I need to poke a bit more to be sure if this isn't town!illario.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:00 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:59 am @EnderWiggin convince me that aro is town
Reread the set of things coming up to where Me/Aro/Mac/Neon formed our little commune.

Make your own reads.

And you can see Im disagreeing with the take that ended up with you townreading aro, right?

I want to know rn if you have more reasons in your mind as to why aro is town. Doesnt have to be too much elaborated. What is on your head mostly works to me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:01 am [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

I'm giving illario a day because I need to poke a bit more to be sure if this isn't town!illario.
this is me this night phase :feb:
this is you :omg:
this is me start of d2 :llama:
this is you:cloud9:
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:04 am

this is you: cloud9:
ebwop
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:00 am

Make your own reads.

And you can see Im disagreeing with the take that ended up with you townreading aro, right?

I want to know rn if you have more reasons in your mind as to why aro is town. Doesnt have to be too much elaborated. What is on your head mostly works to me
The thing you quoted was a "Light townread with squinty eyes" because thread felt against Aro.

It wasn't strong.

IT was more when we were discussing SPF reads and their take on that, as well as their position in regards to other reads. Specifically as I said, leading up to Mac and me agreeing we townread them. Very strongly about the way they were discussing their reads with us if that makes sense.

Reread that period I'm talking about and you should see it idk.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

this is you :cloud9:
ebwoppppppppppp
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:05 am

this is you: cloud9:
ebwop
I see you too know the game of Knifey Spoony.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Shit summary of my Aro townread:
Vibed really well during a period of time where I was real-timing with a few people and felt like they were trying to go about solving the game. I wouldn't say it's my most confident snap-read during that time but the way they were going about things was jellicles gooood
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Little thought GTH sorting. No sorting was done within groups.

MacDougall
Belzy

Lilypetal

Allison

Millium
Neon

ilario

staypositivefriend

EnderWiggen

arogame123
Tilgarial

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

dyachei
Porscha
RondoDimBuckle

santygrass

---------------------------
Haven't seen a single post from:
Chamomile

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm glad I'm pink.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”