Total votes: 0
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MAD MAX: Night 3

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:TFW you go back to ROT3K to search for "Dom" in your own ISO and you get 287 matches because "dom" is in "Kingdom". Aaaaaaargh.
Add a space
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, here is a quote from ROT3K:
MovingPictures07 wrote:For folks who played Transistor when zebra was acting "weird", ignoring people's requests for elaborating upon her actions, and talking like a cheerleader or something, Dom is that this game. This is a BS lynch.

Who's here? Someone get a CFD going with me. I haven't finished catching up yet, but at this point I'm thinking DFaraday and timmer, the latter due to what I posted above and DF because I think he looks the most potentially opportunistic of the people who have already voted Dom, MM, and Russ to me. That said, I'd be cool with anyone who's absent or mostly absent since it seems this will be a continuing problem. Almost anyone but the three people with the most votes, frankly.
Is that a sufficient citation? I'm tired of searching my own ISO now. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:TFW you go back to ROT3K to search for "Dom" in your own ISO and you get 287 matches because "dom" is in "Kingdom". Aaaaaaargh.
Add a space
...Son of a bitch, that worked! Thanks man! Now I know. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

indiglo seems OK from a tone perspective; I think her frustration is understandable from either alignment. I don't have any read on her at the moment, but GTH I'd say town based on this recent stuff. I think her behavior lines up more with a frustrated townie than frustrated mafia, if I had to choose, even if barely.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh boy, an interaction analysis about me. What's higher priority, Jay, this thang or your previous ISO?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh boy, an interaction analysis about me. What's higher priority, Jay, this thang or your previous ISO?
By this I mean, which should I set aside time to analyze and respond to first?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Does one simply add up all the small pings?
Yes.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Is that the same thing as a big ping?
Yes.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't really think so.
Annnnd this is why MP is such a good baddie. Too many of us let him get away with shit, waiting for him to slip up majorly and he never does.
This is why I always get mislynched instead of NKed as town. Enjoying your tinfoil hat there?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.
Yes.
Annnnd this is why MP is such a good baddie. Too many of us let him get away with shit, waiting for him to slip up majorly and he never does.
Problem is, if this logic held -- I'd get lynched in every game I play. Certain playstyles lead to pings naturally.

I'm not vehemently opposed to an MP lynch. I don't think it's a clear read either way.
I'm not talking about playstyle-based pings though, I'm talking about legitimate pings. Objective pings if you will.
There is no such thing as an objective ping.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm not talking about playstyle-based pings though, I'm talking about legitimate pings. Objective pings if you will.
Were there any particular moments in my MP analysis, or in MP's posts otherwise, that made you feel like it was an increasingly damning case against him? Which of the little pings do you find the most important?
You're asking me to give you square circles. My concern of MP is that his read of Elohcin appears fabricated given her flip, from his first post about her to the last. No, there's not one post or moment that stands out as damning, but his first three posts that address her are the staple standard of "I'll just go wherever town goes with this" if you really look at them.
It all appears fabricated? You cannot fathom a town perspective for my behavior?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jay, I'm confused. How did you get from:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Generic JJJ post about baddie interactions -- Elohcin and MovingPictures07

This follows the same frustrating trend I've experienced all game so far with MP -- a bunch of little pings, but nothing conclusively informative. There are lot of judgment calls that need to be made with this interaction.

Does one simply add up all the small pings? Is that the same thing as a big ping? I don't really think so. I think one has to decide which pings and which positives are the most moving, and then go that way. With a gun to my head I call MP town. I acknowledge though that he is known for his propensity for bussing, and I don't think this is content is outside his baddie arsenal.
to this an hour later:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.
Yes.
Problem is, if this logic held -- I'd get lynched in every game I play. Certain playstyles lead to pings naturally.

I'm not vehemently opposed to an MP lynch. I don't think it's a clear read either way.
and this:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm not talking about playstyle-based pings though, I'm talking about legitimate pings. Objective pings if you will.
Were there any particular moments in my MP analysis, or in MP's posts otherwise, that made you feel like it was an increasingly damning case against him? Which of the little pings do you find the most important?
You're asking me to give you square circles. My concern of MP is that his read of Elohcin appears fabricated given her flip, from his first post about her to the last. No, there's not one post or moment that stands out as damning, but his first three posts that address her are the staple standard of "I'll just go wherever town goes with this" if you really look at them.
Okay. I think MP is the toughest read in the game right now, so I'm just looking for whatever input I can get from everyone else to get to a clearer conclusion.
to this less than an hour after that:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin
LoRab

Sloonei
Dom
Glorfindel
a2thezebra
DrWilgy
insertnamhere

indiglo
MacDougall
motel room
MovingPictures07

sprityo

I changed my GTH read on MP just in the act of making this rainbow. There are too many people with better town cases than him for him to be green.
??????

Am I really your second strongest mafia read? You just said I was GTH town above, and it appeared to me like your concluding language was stronger against others, at least at first glance. What changed in the span of an hour and a half or so? I don't understand.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What could I have possibly done differently this game to be getting a town read from some right now? I admittedly am feeling a bit peeved right now because I feel like there's nothing I could have done differently. I understand my behavior is not outside the realm of what I would do when I'm mafia, but that applies to everyone else in this game right now.

I finally read Elo correctly and it doesn't do me any favors.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sigh. I better get back to working on this paper anyway. I'll try to be back before the deadline though to respond to that interaction thing and the ISO.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Jay, I'm confused. How did you get from:

[insert stuff]

??????

Am I really your second strongest mafia read? You just said I was GTH town above, and it appeared to me like your concluding language was stronger against others, at least at first glance. What changed in the span of an hour and a half or so? I don't understand.
As always, the rainbow list is tiered, not ordered by individual name. You're orange. That's all you are.

I'm extremely torn on you, probably more than I've been on any player in my last few games. At first I was willing to lean town just for benefit of the doubt, but when it became evident that I had numerous greens already I changed my mind. There isn't enough room for benefit of the doubt. You have a bunch of things to answer for.

I don't know why the "hour and a half" time frame matters. A change of mind can happen in a second.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:MovingPictures
Quin

zebra
Jay
motel room
Mac

DrWilgy
Dom
Insertnamehere
indiglo
Glorfindel

sprityo

LoRab

A lot of this is fuzzy and things are subject to change greatly depending on LoRab's alignment. That's where I want to start tomorrow and we'll see where things go from there.

These rankings are also subject to change whenever. I'm still processing things. I'm gonna step away from the thread for a while in a minute.
This is offensively yellow. I am offended.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: MAD MAX: Day 3

Post by LoRab »

motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Motel Room is most certainly not Mafia. I doubt MP busses Elo at that key moment. I'm not bad. Jimmy would have to have driven that bus all the way from the centre of the Earth so I doubt he is bad. I expect a couple of the late Lorab voters were really trying to save her without making it look obvious. I think we'll ride that lynch all the way to valhalla.
motel room is one of the players whose most up in the air for me with regards to LoRab's alignment. If she's bad too, his only options at the end of the day were scum/scum. If he's also scum, that's bus/bus and his vote is pretty much null.
I agree with Sloonei's analysis here.
My vote was a cool stab in the dark I'm happy with how it turned out. Has LoRab commented on this line of thinking yet (I'm skimming catch up atm)? Cos I have more to say maybe in the day time if we can get her piece of this puzzle in the thread.
Well, I'm not bad, so that's my main comment. I am, of course, suspish of some of those who voted for me--but I'm not sure how much late v early voters is the key. As I pointed out earlier in one of my posts about Indiglo, the baddies have to be keeping the Station Master role in mind in their voting and discussing the lynches...so that if there were an apparent tie vote, one of the votes might not count. Or, if Elo had one more vote than I did, then that could be a tie which would be a no lynch. So, there could be reason for them to risk the connection being made and to put additional votes in my direction, particularly as the lynch came nearer to an end. That said, along those lines, I find it unlikely that you were bussing Elo with your vote, because it wouldn't be worth the risk, when the possibility existed of my being lynched before you voted. Not sure if that made any sense in my explanation--it totally makes sense in my brain. But I've been doing homework for a graduate program I'm doing (in all my free time) all day and all the words are starting to blur both on the screen and in my brain.

Did I provide the puzzle piece you were looking for?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab, I have two questions for you:

1. Which two players do you think are least likely to be bad?

2. Which two players do you think are most likely to be bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 247

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.
Yes.

I'm not talking about playstyle-based pings though, I'm talking about legitimate pings. Objective pings if you will.
That's ludicrous. You wouldn't even consider a scumslip an objective ping? There are objective pings from every baddie every game whether any member of town ever catches them or not.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.
Yes.
This is why I always get mislynched instead of NKed as town. Enjoying your tinfoil hat there?
This response really isn't helping my read of you. To claim this is tinfoil material when both J and myself presented in-context posts directly from your ISO that simply don't look town-motivated...it comes off a bit nervous and desperate.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Should I switch to Lorab?
yes
:mafia:
hot dog
Does "hot dog" mean this is noteworthy, this is suspicious, this is damning, what?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

LoRab wrote:
motel room wrote:
Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Motel Room is most certainly not Mafia. I doubt MP busses Elo at that key moment. I'm not bad. Jimmy would have to have driven that bus all the way from the centre of the Earth so I doubt he is bad. I expect a couple of the late Lorab voters were really trying to save her without making it look obvious. I think we'll ride that lynch all the way to valhalla.
motel room is one of the players whose most up in the air for me with regards to LoRab's alignment. If she's bad too, his only options at the end of the day were scum/scum. If he's also scum, that's bus/bus and his vote is pretty much null.
I agree with Sloonei's analysis here.
My vote was a cool stab in the dark I'm happy with how it turned out. Has LoRab commented on this line of thinking yet (I'm skimming catch up atm)? Cos I have more to say maybe in the day time if we can get her piece of this puzzle in the thread.
Well, I'm not bad, so that's my main comment. I am, of course, suspish of some of those who voted for me--but I'm not sure how much late v early voters is the key. As I pointed out earlier in one of my posts about Indiglo, the baddies have to be keeping the Station Master role in mind in their voting and discussing the lynches...so that if there were an apparent tie vote, one of the votes might not count. Or, if Elo had one more vote than I did, then that could be a tie which would be a no lynch. So, there could be reason for them to risk the connection being made and to put additional votes in my direction, particularly as the lynch came nearer to an end. That said, along those lines, I find it unlikely that you were bussing Elo with your vote, because it wouldn't be worth the risk, when the possibility existed of my being lynched before you voted. Not sure if that made any sense in my explanation--it totally makes sense in my brain. But I've been doing homework for a graduate program I'm doing (in all my free time) all day and all the words are starting to blur both on the screen and in my brain.

Did I provide the puzzle piece you were looking for?
Yeah I think so. I think you're good. Early on I wasn't sure cos you said a couple things that irked me and I pointed them out but (and I know this isn't PC Principal) when I saw you weren't male they looked more genuine to me and I started to see you in a different light.

With this, if you were bad you can't outright say you're bad here obvs but having this line of thinking sets me up as a potential scapegoat and I think you'd be more waffly about me and my intentions about my vote.

So, cool, nice brain.
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What could I have possibly done differently this game to be getting a town read from some right now?
I know right?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

a2thezebra wrote:
motel room wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Should I switch to Lorab?
yes
:mafia:
hot dog
Does "hot dog" mean this is noteworthy, this is suspicious, this is damning, what?
hot dog, we have a wiener
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We seem well populated in here right now.

Live action gun to head reads? Say aye.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm in the middle of making a rainbow list anyway but fuck it, aye.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

yeah aye
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One more and I'll bother.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom
LoRab
Quin
JaggedJimmyJay
Glorfindel
Sloonei
indiglo
insertnamehere
MacDougall
motel room
DrWilgy
sprityo
MovingPictures07

linki @ motel room - Oh naturally.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

a2thezebra wrote:Dom
LoRab
Quin
JaggedJimmyJay
Glorfindel
Sloonei
indiglo
insertnamehere
MacDougall
motel room
DrWilgy
sprityo
MovingPictures07

linki @ motel room - Oh naturally.
Why am I down there?
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey Quin

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote:Why am I down there?
I think your rapid vote-switching near the end of the Rico lynch was an act to seem like a confused civ, and lately you've been quoting posts without getting into what point you wish to make by quoting them, which strikes me as a player that's reluctant to express their opinions but wishes to come off otherwise.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I'm not too happy with SAS right now, so I'm here for another hour or so.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, I'm not too happy with SAS right now, so I'm here for another hour or so.
I'm very curious to see what your GTH reads look like right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

Zebra is Mafia without doubt. 100% absolute bonafide guaranteed lock it down impossible to deny. Buddied me and was friendly when I was in agreeance, I make ONE post pointing out that I feel she is Mafia and now magically I am dark orange. Pfffft hide your colours better.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's do this fucking gun to head shit.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Zebra is Mafia without doubt. 100% absolute bonafide guaranteed lock it down impossible to deny. Buddied me and was friendly when I was in agreeance, I make ONE post pointing out that I feel she is Mafia and now magically I am dark orange. Pfffft hide your colours better.
You think I look worse from the Eloh lynch, I think you look worse from the Eloh lynch. It's not rocket science.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Jay, I'm confused. How did you get from:

[insert stuff]

??????

As always, the rainbow list is tiered, not ordered by individual name. You're orange. That's all you are.

I'm extremely torn on you, probably more than I've been on any player in my last few games. At first I was willing to lean town just for benefit of the doubt, but when it became evident that I had numerous greens already I changed my mind. There isn't enough room for benefit of the doubt. You have a bunch of things to answer for.

I don't know why the "hour and a half" time frame matters. A change of mind can happen in a second.
Okay, I thought it was tiered, my bad.

I'll answer those things, give me a bit here and I'll do so.

I just didn't see anything in the thread that would have led to you changing your mind in that hour and a half. That's why I asked.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
I think your rapid vote-switching near the end of the Rico lynch was an act to seem like a confused civ, and lately you've been quoting posts without getting into what point you wish to make by quoting them, which strikes me as a player that's reluctant to express their opinions but wishes to come off otherwise.
All I hear from you now is the sound of violently buzzing bees.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Let's do this fucking gun to head shit.
Cool.

Y'all know the rules so I'm going to just start.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Zebra is Mafia without doubt. 100% absolute bonafide guaranteed lock it down impossible to deny. Buddied me and was friendly when I was in agreeance, I make ONE post pointing out that I feel she is Mafia and now magically I am dark orange. Pfffft hide your colours better.
You think I look worse from the Eloh lynch, I think you look worse from the Eloh lynch. It's not rocket science.
BZZZZZZZZZZ
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

a2thezebra wrote:
An act hey.

I think I've expressed my opinions. jjj seems to think I've done the opposite - express my opinions without evidence, I agree with that more so than your read here.
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have a client meeting in 11 minutes so go fast.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.
Yes.

That's ludicrous. You wouldn't even consider a scumslip an objective ping? There are objective pings from every baddie every game whether any member of town ever catches them or not.
Depends on the nature of the scumslip. Many times people call something a scumslip when it really isn't.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh I'm in time for GTH reads? Badass. I'm in.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll start

Zebra - Bzzzzz
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.
Yes.
This response really isn't helping my read of you. To claim this is tinfoil material when both J and myself presented in-context posts directly from your ISO that simply don't look town-motivated...it comes off a bit nervous and desperate.
That's fair. I'll take a look. I just didn't see much explanation for your interpretation of my behavior other than quoting a few of my posts and just asserting hard conclusions. So yeah. Seemed like tinfoil to me. And admittedly I was frustrated.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

GTH GO

DOM
QUIN

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:GTH GO

DOM
QUIN
town

town

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Yes.
Yes.

Depends on the nature of the scumslip. Many times people call something a scumslip when it really isn't.
That doesn't change that a real one is in fact a real one, and no amount of mental gymnastics can make it non-objective.

linki -

GOOD
GOOD
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please quite the original caps lock posts.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:GTH GO

DOM
QUIN
TOWN
TOWN