The Urban Cowboy (non/dead)
50%

Total votes: 8
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Re: [Day 3] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Golden »

I read bubbles frustration as genuine too and I don't really want to lynch her.

I feel much worse about bass's self vote than I ever did about bubbles one, too. Bass hadn't really done anything to sway me either way until that point.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Bubbles »

Golden wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:golden is that Matt Stone in your avatar?
No, thats me in my avatar. Because I signed up for 'guess who' mafia.

And yes, that is really my hair. A few years back I played in a band for a disco night. I grew my hair for a few months and then got it put into an afro!
wow cool, i love your afro ! good luck in guess who mafia btw :)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 54

Post by sig »

Your second post and third post, saying you won't be good at catching mafia since you've never been mafia, also giving the excuse of being intimidated and not wanting to wrongly accuse and saying you would go with abandwagon. LC is the bandwagon suddenly you don't want to bandwagon anymore? You also voted against LC top bandwagon voted early and said you wouldn't be back and voted for Cobalt, at this point you thought SVS was mafia.

Day 2 you switch back to LC because there are to many votes on Cobalt, even though day 1 you didn't think LC was scum and voted for Cobalt. Your also giving Cobalt the benefit of the doubt since he is an easy lynch target (who you thought was the top mafia day 1 and LC was the last suspicious of the three)

ALso let me call attention to this you said you had to vote early since you would be gone 10+ hours but only 3 hours later you come on and comment

Said you had scummy vibes from Bass twice no reasoning behind these vibes.

Then out of your 13 posts you make 4 in the final few hours, switch from lynching yourself to lynching me and asking people their opinion of me.
ALL of your early posts were contradictory you switched between LC and CObalt always voting for the one with the least amount even though you said you would go withthe bandwagon until the wagon was onLC. At this point you switched to Cobalt who was going after LC, Day 2 LC with less votes is more suspicious then your day 1 lynch so you could vote for LC and distance yourself while CObalt with the majority of the votes was gone why not stick with your Day 1 vote, CObalt certainly didn't get any cleaner day 2

YOu and LC are mafia I firmly believe this rereading your posts
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@sig - the problem is, the bulk of your case against bubbles is for the exact behaviour she exhibited as a civilian in past games.

In Economics, or Omerta, I don't remember which, she said exactly the same about hoping she gets to be mafia at some point because she feels like she would be better at catching them if she has experienced being one. Like, literally the same thing.

Also, her pattern for finding people suspicious has generally been to say 'I trust person x, so I'll vote for person y with them'. And in doing it, she has had a pretty good record with her instincts. I've come to read those posts as her way of saying 'I agree with the case player x made on player y'.
Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

fingersplints wrote:
Golden wrote:One thing I can say for sure... I think my concept of bubbles/LC/G-Man/sig as a possible team is definitely wrong.

LC, bubbles and sig have all been far too happy to vote for each other for it to make sense.

The one who I most believe to be bad is G-Man, but thats the one I can't vote for.
It seems like it is going to be sig or bubbles at this point and I am deciding which I feel worse about.
I think that bubbles frustration is genuine. This game is probably really intense for her. That doesn't really clear her though.
I also think that the sig case is pretty good.

I don't really like that bass voted for himself when he had two already. whats with self voting on day 3 :shrug2: I was considering voting there too
dont feel guilty for voting me, i probably brought it upon myself if it comes to that. i wasnt trying to garner pity for the previous posts i was just uncomfortable. not really good with confrontations either here or in real life, but i know its the nature of the game to argue your side so i wont hold it against anyone if im voted out. im still gonna be around! still want to see how the game turns out :)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I should have quoted Tb's post sorry about that I would suggest going to her In topic post and looking at her comments especially the first (2-6)
Also for the gender list I'm male

@Golden I didn't play any past games with her and look at the heat I'm getting for saying the same thing about Cobalt? So what is the difference between my hesitation of Cobalt due to past games and even my voting for SVS because of past experiences with self votes, but you us what made people suspicious of me to defend TB?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Do people earnestly think and TB are the top suspects, or are you just considering them because they're the two with votes?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei what do you make of Golden's explanation of why TB isn't suspicious based on my case against her?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TinyBubbles was one of my top suspects before, but not so much anymore.

You read the reasons she is getting votes right? For self-voting.

Linki: for what its worth, even though Golden's comments are entirely meta-based, they are pretty sound, and more impactful considering that TinyBubbles is a newer player.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:@ Sloonie I'm not buddying up, I view you as more of a misguided civilian targeting me, but at this point the amount of tunneling on me and the fact that you ask so many questions lead me to believe your clean, I try not to let my judgment be clouded by people who lynch vote me. To me I'm always suspicious of Cobalt I wanted to be very certain of my Cobalt vote and this was because of past games we played were he turned out civ and I thought he was mafia, though if you weren't satisfied by my explanation you won't be no matter how I explain it.
Do you have anything else to say about my case on you? If I am misguided, please tell me how and where my mistakes are. Who should we vote for?
Notice Sloonie said he finds TBs self vote suspicious, Slonnie how does her self vote feel much different then SVS and how so?
TB switched her vote but please still answer this question Sloonie.
I found TinyBubbles' self-vote suspicious because, as someone else said, she's never done this before but she's also never been scum before. TB was under pressure at times in the Economics game, from what I remember, but never reacted the way she did here and I could see her self-vote being the move of a panicked first-time scum player who was not sure how to react to being under pressure. Or it could just be that she was annoyed with the game in general. Either way, the circumstances are different from the SVS vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:
Notice Sloonie said he finds TBs self vote suspicious, Slonnie how does her self vote feel much different then SVS and how so?
TB switched her vote but please still answer this question Sloonie.
I found TinyBubbles' self-vote suspicious because, as someone else said, she's never done this before but she's also never been scum before. TB was under pressure at times in the Economics game, from what I remember, but never reacted the way she did here and I could see her self-vote being the move of a panicked first-time scum player who was not sure how to react to being under pressure. Or it could just be that she was annoyed with the game in general. Either way, the circumstances are different from the SVS vote.
I've never actually seen a baddie self-vote to get themselves lynched.

Then again, TinyBubbles moved her vote, so that doesn't really apply in this situation.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bubbles
The Mark

Post by Bubbles »

sig wrote:Your second post and third post, saying you won't be good at catching mafia since you've never been mafia, also giving the excuse of being intimidated and not wanting to wrongly accuse and saying you would go with abandwagon. LC is the bandwagon suddenly you don't want to bandwagon anymore? You also voted against LC top bandwagon voted early and said you wouldn't be back and voted for Cobalt, at this point you thought SVS was mafia.
timmer changed my mind he said that cobalt revenge voted which made sense to me at the time. prior to his post i probably would've bandwagoned like i said. i was feel mostly neutral about everyone then, thats why i "suddenly" latched on to cobalt. it was marginally better than voting random.
Day 2 you switch back to LC because there are to many votes on Cobalt, even though day 1 you didn't think LC was scum and voted for Cobalt. Your also giving Cobalt the benefit of the doubt since he is an easy lynch target (who you thought was the top mafia day 1 and LC was the last suspicious of the three)
i didnt say i didnt think long con was scum, i said it was suspicious that so many people were accusing him. it was so early in the game at that point, his guilt couldnt have been proven beyond a doubt. he seemed like an obvious mafia target and i didnt want to contribute to it.
ALso let me call attention to this you said you had to vote early since you would be gone 10+ hours but only 3 hours later you come on and comment
i said i'd be gone 10+ hours FROM that point, not that i'd be gone for 10+ after making that post, i was still free when i made that comment. basically i thought i wouldnt be around by the time the vote ended, so wanted to give a heads up. no conspiracy behind it.
Said you had scummy vibes from Bass twice no reasoning behind these vibes.
thats true.. i'm sorry for not elaborating. i dont really have a concrete reason to give, and my opinion of him is not certain yet.
Then out of your 13 posts you make 4 in the final few hours, switch from lynching yourself to lynching me and asking people their opinion of me.
cause i was feeling better about being in the game and i want to save myself. i'm asking about you because the vote it likely gonna be between you and me.. who else would i ask about? it would make less sense to start discussing dfaraday or someone at this point
ALL of your early posts were contradictory you switched between LC and CObalt always voting for the one with the least amount even though you said you would go withthe bandwagon until the wagon was onLC. At this point you switched to Cobalt who was going after LC, Day 2 LC with less votes is more suspicious then your day 1 lynch so you could vote for LC and distance yourself while CObalt with the majority of the votes was gone why not stick with your Day 1 vote, CObalt certainly didn't get any cleaner day 2

YOu and LC are mafia I firmly believe this rereading your posts
i'm not mafia,i'm civ i've said that before and i dont expect it to convince anyone really, but it's the truth. if you're civ too you should not vote me! you're just making it easier for mafia.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:Sloonei what do you make of Golden's explanation of why TB isn't suspicious based on my case against her?
I can vouch for what he says about Bubbles' behavior being similar to past games. However, as I've said earlier, that's not a reason to discount her a suspect and there's no reason to believe Bubbles would not be able to replicate her meta if she was scum. I think you're right to look at her votes and behavior surrounding them, I'll do that as well to see what I make of her. Bubbles is a suspect right now, but not my top one. That''s still you, unfortunately.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The TinyBubbles wagon has me a bit worried because her case is probably the lowest hanging fruit in the thread, and that's usually the easiest place for scum to put their votes. She's a quieter player and she made that one early post that anyone could look at as major WIFOM. That's a tailor made easy bandwagon (no fault to Bubbles at all here, don't stop doing your thang).
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

You know Sloonie I gave my case I can't add much in my defense, I was flipfloppy in my first vote and was hesitant to lynch Cobalt that was partially since we'are from the same site and he had acted that way before I didn't want to start with a mislynch. Honestly I'm suspicious of TB but I would rather vote for LC at this point for a few reasons. I liked Golden's argument against him and the fact he never answered why your own his list. He has ignored my question it is almost like he was throwing people on his list. Also Epi 2.0 is silenced which suggest to me he isn't mafia yet he still voted forLC I can only think he views LC as the most suspicious. Having said that I still don't trust Cobalt but I would rather lynch LC then TB, I won't switch my vote until the heat on me has gone down though. I would rather lynch someone who I have a suspicion of which will also let me have a higher chance of living then throwing away my vote on LC and dying aswell.

I
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Unless of course Epi 2.0 is really mafia being silenced to avoid suspicioun and to be able to cast a vote without having to explain however if this was the case I think he would ahve votedfor either myself or TB
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:Unless of course Epi 2.0 is really mafia being silenced to avoid suspicioun and to be able to cast a vote without having to explain however if this was the case I think he would ahve votedfor either myself or TB
even if he's genuinely silenced, it does not mean he can't be scum. We've got two baddie teams and three indie roles out there. Bad guys are hunting bad guys.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The silencer doesn't have to be in mafia either. In standard Syndicate fashion, a silencer could have either alignment.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

that is true. i've still got pretty much zero knowledge of what to expect from roles here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi has put his vote on sig.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ironic seeing how I said he could be mafia getting silenced by his own team and he switch and votes for me?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:Ironic seeing how I said he could be mafia getting silenced by his own team and he switch and votes for me?
are you suspicious of him for this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yeah I am, after having the same vote for so long I say I would lynch LC aand point out that is who he is lynching and then say he might be mafia And he suddenly switches to me?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

This being after he had the whole phase with people targeting me to switch his vote, to me.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm putting my vote back on sig.

Unvote

Vote sig

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

as we apparently can't hear from Epi himself, I find it hard to judge his vote change right now, but I expect to hear from him about it when he's more talkative.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Anyone else around and want to weigh in? We've got two hours left until the deadline, which is still plenty of time. All things are on the table. I'll re-ask this question:
Sloonei wrote:Do people earnestly think and TB are the top suspects, or are you just considering them because they're the two with votes?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Metal Votes against me to tie it, switch off and say it is to force a retie, and then switch back to me after EPi 2.0 votes for me giving me a 2 lead up. Is this not suspicious to anyone? His and EPis votes both seem tailored to get me lynched.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hey all, I've been extremely busy with work today, and have not read anything since last night, so I apologize if someone has asked me a question or wanted my attention, I'll be back late tonight after the vote (if I'm not too pooped) to reread and respond. i am not changing my vote as of now. I hope we lynch mafia tonight!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:Metal Votes against me to tie it, switch off and say it is to force a retie, and then switch back to me after EPi 2.0 votes for me giving me a 2 lead up. Is this not suspicious to anyone? His and EPis votes both seem tailored to get me lynched.
To be fair, I think everyone voting for you is tailoring their votes to get you lynched :)
But yes, metalmarhs if you're here you could at least explain why you've voted the way you have.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by timmer »

@Sig, where you normally play mafia, do they have silencer roles?
My siggie.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Crap. I lost track of time (I've kept up reasonably well today via phone, but I managed to get 3 pages behind in 8 hours. I'm going to trivia soon and I'm multitasking by studying up on The Big Lebowski for our loser pity round :biggrin:. I see many votes are on sig; I will go that way as well, today (I feel better about voting him than TBubbles). I like the cases presented on him from what I last read, and I had some bad feelings come from him, too. Sorry I'm not particularly articulate and for the drive-by vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Another drive by vote, *sigh* but I still say Nijukk is a strong town.
Timmer the mafia can silence I have never played a game were the town can.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

Sloonei wrote:Anyone else around and want to weigh in? We've got two hours left until the deadline, which is still plenty of time. All things are on the table. I'll re-ask this question:
Sloonei wrote:Do people earnestly think and TB are the top suspects, or are you just considering them because they're the two with votes?
TB is not my top suspect. I think you missed the first name since it says nothing before the and? sig? I think the points you guys made on him make a lot of senese, and his lynch seems most beneficial at this point because I am feeling better about TB the more she posts. sig's posts have been less convincing.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

fingersplints wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Anyone else around and want to weigh in? We've got two hours left until the deadline, which is still plenty of time. All things are on the table. I'll re-ask this question:
TB is not my top suspect. I think you missed the first name since it says nothing before the and? sig? I think the points you guys made on him make a lot of senese, and his lynch seems most beneficial at this point because I am feeling better about TB the more she posts. sig's posts have been less convincing.
Are you suspicious of anyone else at the moment?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

There is enough time to have a fire drill and go not for either me or TB I truly think LC would be a better lynch then either of us at this point. Whichever way heflips we would get more info then from a TB/SIg lynhc.

Sloonie I meant in a mafia sort of tailoring not a misplaced civ going with the herd.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:Another drive by vote, *sigh* but I still say Nijukk is a strong town.
Timmer the mafia can silence I have never played a game were the town can.
How would you rate each person who's voting for you, from most suspicious to least?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

Sloonei wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
bass and gman
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

fingersplints wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
bass and gman
I agree about g-man and am still on the fence about Bass.
I see this post where you give reasons for suspecting Bass and a few others, but a lot has happened since then. Do you have anything to add to your case of Bass? How has your read on Bass changed since you first mentioned it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by timmer »

I'm going to be going back out soon and won't be able to change my vote from here on out.

I'm comfortable with my Bubbles vote, but I don't think the Sig case is bad, either. I think this lynch has a good chance at success. My one concern is that we do not tie, but if some players plan to sit around to move their vote as needed in the dying seconds, maybe they should shout out about that now to avoid multiple vote moves in the last minute. Two people breaking a tie can cause... a tie, after all.
My siggie.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

0-10 10 highest 1 lowest
0 being 100% civ
1 being hard civ
2 slight hard
3 medium civ
4 light
5 null
6 leanscum
7 mild scum
8 scum
9 Hard scum read
10 Scum100%

You have mafia people here
Sloonei 3
Scotty 6 same as with Nijuuk
FZ. (5
TinyBubbles 9
, Golden 6
Epignosis 7
Metalmarsh89 8
, nijuukyugou 5 she was less scum before her switching andthen saying she would just run and lynch
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

When TB flips scum then Golden would also be scum.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:0-10 10 highest 1 lowest
0 being 100% civ
1 being hard civ
2 slight hard
3 medium civ
4 light
5 null
6 leanscum
7 mild scum
8 scum
9 Hard scum read
10 Scum100%

You have mafia people here
Sloonei 3
Scotty 6 same as with Nijuuk
FZ. (5
TinyBubbles 9
, Golden 6
Epignosis 7
Metalmarsh89 8
, nijuukyugou 5 she was less scum before her switching andthen saying she would just run and lynch
But just a few minutes ago you said Ninja J was "strong town", what changed so dramatically for you in the last 10 minutes?
Also why are Scotty and Golden worse off than FZ?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:Sloonei what do you make of Golden's explanation of why TB isn't suspicious based on my case against her?
Yeah, I think you've pretty accurately reflected what I'm trying to say. Bubbles may be bad, but the points you make in your case against her are not reasons why I would think she is bad, since I know she does them when civ.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

FZ is an unknown and I had no clue about himk Ninja was a strong town until she swooped in voted for me then left and said she was to tired to readanything kinda like look theirs a bandwagon I can go with it and stay concealed. Golden defense of TB which echoes why people target me made him higheron my list, and Scotty saying he was tired and hadn't read the thread which means he never read my defenses and would keep his vote on me. I might be slightly paranoid with some of my reads since I'm about to die but dropping in like that in both cases was suscpious to me
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The latter, and of the two I'm only considering sig, and I'd say I'm in part voting that way because I don't think bubbles should be lynched today, and I think the case on sig is stronger of the two.

Honestly, I'd consider votes in a few other directions - BR, LC are the two that spring to mind, but also bass to some extent, and obviously G-Man if I could. But I want to vote in a way that I feel is most likely to give us information, and right now I think that is sig.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:When TB flips scum then Golden would also be scum.
Because golden hard defends his scum buddies :nicenod:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

Just did a huge catch up. Why is TH so forgettable this game. I can't think of any of his opinions.
Turnip Head wrote:I voted for Hedgeowl.
Then I realized this was his last post on Sunday. Is he silenced as well? I thought he was playing under the radar but this is ridiculous so he must be silenced.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:FZ is an unknown and I had no clue about himk Ninja was a strong town until she swooped in voted for me then left and said she was to tired to readanything kinda like look theirs a bandwagon I can go with it and stay concealed. Golden defense of TB which echoes why people target me made him higheron my list, and Scotty saying he was tired and hadn't read the thread which means he never read my defenses and would keep his vote on me. I might be slightly paranoid with some of my reads since I'm about to die but dropping in like that in both cases was suscpious to me
Are you aware that nij expressed support of the case against you earlier in this post? How does that affect your read of her? Scotty has also been one of your most vocal detractors since the game started, I see nothing alarming about him voting for you now.

Could you take a look at FZ's posts and share your thoughts on them, if she's(?) currently such an unknown?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

BR, I agree he must not have been around, this is a pattern of late in recent games for TH.

Return to “Previous Jobs”