Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 112

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 11

Post by Golf »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Lyel, my main thought was that if a rezz had been town-driven, gobnait would have been rezzed. Since a quiet player of unknown affiliation was rezzed, it looks pretty mafia-driven. Have you any thoughts you can add to the game, that will make you seem more trust-worthy? You have been alive long enough now to have formed some opinions, yes? :)
This is sound reasoning, and why I think Lyel is one of the bad ones left, unless he somehow rezzed himself, but I don't see how that could be possible.
Fractal
sprityo
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by NurseWilgy »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Lyel, my main thought was that if a rezz had been town-driven, gobnait would have been rezzed. Since a quiet player of unknown affiliation was rezzed, it looks pretty mafia-driven. Have you any thoughts you can add to the game, that will make you seem more trust-worthy? You have been alive long enough now to have formed some opinions, yes? :)
I definitely think Anchorette and Fane are worth looking at, as they could either be SKs or remaining baddies. I would also lean toward Shand being thrown into that group. In order right now though, my suspicions are Fane, Shand, and Anchorette. I think that would be the best order to get rid of them in. Unfortunately though, I'm starting to doubt I will be alive long enough to see the end of the game.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Fane Winebattle wrote:
This is sound reasoning, and why I think Lyel is one of the bad ones left, unless he somehow rezzed himself, but I don't see how that could be possible.
Well like I said, I know how I was rezzed. Unfortunately, it's not something I can reveal right now. I certainly would have preferred that Gobnait be rezzed over me since he was far more trustworthy than me. But that wasn't how the die was cast so to speak.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

Izzet, pulling one quote where I said that was my list probably in that order does not equal me directing conversation away from Lyel. I repeatedly said in thread that I would be most comfortable lynching either Lyel or Fane. In fact I waited to see which everyone else preferred to lynch yesterday so I would not split the vote up. This post from you felt a bit like twisting facts and omitting some important points.

As far as the night poll, I went with knight because no one else has voted it yet. It looked lonely.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Perd Hapley »

I thought it would make sense to try to get Fane first. Now I dont think it matters at all seeing as he had a stop. Fane or Lyle, in whichever order works for me. I have a sneaking suspicion that Fane is more dangerous, but if group consensus is Lyle first, so be it.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:I thought it would make sense to try to get Fane first. Now I dont think it matters at all seeing as he had a stop. Fane or Lyle, in whichever order works for me. I have a sneaking suspicion that Fane is more dangerous, but if group consensus is Lyle first, so be it.
I don't necessarily think lyel needs to go first, I'm relying on what everyone else thinks about that. I just wondered if he was brought back because he had an important baddie role, or if he was supposed to be thrown under a bus to save the other baddie roles. My two cents worth while I'm here, is that I'm fine with whatever a couple of other people think.
Assault
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

There's been a lot of "whatever anyone else wants" from Miyuki lately. Just saying.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane Winebattle wrote:There's been a lot of "whatever anyone else wants" from Miyuki lately. Just saying.
Thanks. :coffee3:
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:
Fane Winebattle wrote:There's been a lot of "whatever anyone else wants" from Miyuki lately. Just saying.
Thanks. :coffee3:
You are most welcome.
Fractal
sprityo
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

A girl pays a surprise visit to her fiance by following a trail of ashes out to his creaky thatched-roof terror cabin in the middle of the Forest of Wailing (ah, young love). But he isn't home, and an old woman suddenly appears and tells her that her fiance is actually a murderous cannibal who feasts on young women, because evidently no one has explained to him that a sock full of ether is much less time consuming than a marriage license.

Nothing says "trustworthy" like whatever the screaming hell is going on here.
The old woman hides the girl as her fiance returns with a different terrified girl, whom he butchers and eats. The first girl escapes and invites him to her father's house for dinner (because nothing tastes better than irony), where she has him arrested. twas another very quiet night no one died .

it is now time to lynch someone

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Post by Roxy »

A fiddler, wandering in the forest, gets bored and longs for company. He starts to play his fiddle, which draws to him a wolf, fox, and hare, none of which is the company he seeks. Using the animals' admiration for him and playing, he tricks each of them into becoming ensnared or trapped so that he can continue on his way alone. He finds a companion that he seeks, a woodsman, but at that time the wolf has worked itself free, and frees the fox and hare on his way to pursue the musician.

Just as the animals come upon the musician with the goal of doing him mischief, the woodcutter steps in front and protects him with his axe. The animals leave, and the musician thanks the woodcutter with another song, and then leaves. again no one has been lynched it is now night - do bad things.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - night 13

Post by Roxy »

pms and stuffs will have to wait - rl comes first and so does fun. i promise to have everything done before i go to sleep.
;)
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

:huh: Anybody care to explain what just happened? And voted you know because.....well, I honestly don't know.

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

LOL, un lynchable Serial Killers.

I think we should kill the baddie team first, and then not be able to kill the serial killers :haha:
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane voted shand
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

I don't get it, But obviously someone knows, so I am voting the you know option.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Ok I'm home now. When I came in the poll was up and fane had voted Shand. I voted for fane quick but the poll went up right after that. I assume he has a day end early power or something.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Like I said, hopefully he only had a one time "not lynchable" otherwise there is no civvie win with a non lynchable SK XD
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I voted Shand alright. Shand is evil. Mark my words.
Fractal
sprityo
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 12

Post by Roxy »

I believe I have sent all PM's if you were to get one and didn't PM both Bea and I and we will answer straight away. <3

Meanwhile I have finally sent the Captions off to the Judge. :dance:

I just fixed it to reflect the correct night. :lorab:
;)
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Anyone want to talk about who they're voting tomorrow? :p
Assault
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Grutfud, are you sure your vote didn't register before the poll closed? There is no way I could have survived the lynch if I was the only one voted for, that much I know. I won a lynch-related prize two night ago, but it was not a lynch-protect or a lynch-switch.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

I wonder if the hostesses would be so kind as to update the polls thread, please. That way we will know for sure.
Management
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

I can't be certain but when I voted the poll came down within minutes of my vote so I assume the end day message had been sent by then.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:I can't be certain but when I voted the poll came down within minutes of my vote so I assume the end day message had been sent by then.
Yeah, that could be right. But other than your vote I don't see how I could have survived. We'll just have to wait for the official polls to be updated.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Roxy and Bea, am I allowed to talk about prizes? I would like to share a little piece of information before the night is out. It may or may not be useful, but I just wanted to get it out there, and let the town decide. It has to do with yesterday's lynch, and though I don't know how Fane survived, I think I know why nobody else died in his place (assuming it was a lynch switch).
Management
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I think it more likely that it was a lynch stop. From playing in Roxs' other games, I know that when she has a lynch stop, no one dies. And generally when she ends a day, it ends when the PM is time stamped, and I cannot imagine that Fane would have voted, and then dawdeled around before sending his PM. I think 10 people could have voted, Shand, and only Fanes vote counted.

So, assuming that this is the case, no other ideas how you could have survived? Sure it wasn't that prize? Or maybe the words "secret" after your role?
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Anchorete Playfulure wrote:I think it more likely that it was a lynch stop. From playing in Roxs' other games, I know that when she has a lynch stop, no one dies. And generally when she ends a day, it ends when the PM is time stamped, and I cannot imagine that Fane would have voted, and then dawdeled around before sending his PM. I think 10 people could have voted, Shand, and only Fanes vote counted.

So, assuming that this is the case, no other ideas how you could have survived? Sure it wasn't that prize? Or maybe the words "secret" after your role?
Like I said, my prize was not a lynch-protect/switch, it was lynch-related, and in any case I used it the day before (when Fane had all votes but his own). If not for Grutfud's vote I should not have survived this lynch.
Management
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote:Izzet, pulling one quote where I said that was my list probably in that order does not equal me directing conversation away from Lyel. I repeatedly said in thread that I would be most comfortable lynching either Lyel or Fane. In fact I waited to see which everyone else preferred to lynch yesterday so I would not split the vote up. This post from you felt a bit like twisting facts and omitting some important points.

As far as the night poll, I went with knight because no one else has voted it yet. It looked lonely.

I wasn't building a case against anyone - if you take another look at my post with fresh eyes, it may help. (Or not, sometimes it's hard to convey things effectively online.) I was simply reporting back the days events - hencewhy I included my post in there about preferring to vote Anchorete over Lyel. I didn't twist anything anyone did or said, just condensed it into 1 easy to find post. I'm honestly not sure how much it really tells us either, but Miyuki mentioned it, so I went ahead and gathered the info.

So, it looks like we went from 1 night to another night with no day in between? Poo. That puts us on an even night again, with no chance to lynch - there will likely be plenty-o-kills tonight. Oh wait, upon further inspection it seems that the lynch poll DID go up, but there was a power at play much like Queran had when he voted quickly for Bronwyn and then ended the day.

Fane seems even guiltier now. The fact that Fane tried to kill Shand in the lynch is interesting too. Plus, I didn't see where Fane posted his vote in the thread. So... there's that. If there's a kill tonight we'll know it's from Fane since no one else voted in the Lynch Poll, yes?

Also, in case the hostesses missed this question the last time:

@ Hostesses - What are our win conditions in this game?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

EBWOP:

I guess some of those deductions will have to wait until the Poll results go up in the Polls thread. But still, it will be worth noting WHO voted in the lynch poll, and whether or not anyone gets killed tonight, and if so WHO it is that gets killed.

IIRC, The Wicked Ones attempted to kill me during the last night period - so they can't attempt tonight due to double targeting. If I get NKed it will have to be the SKs.

And, IIRC, Anchorete said the SKs made an attempt on her life last night - so they likely can't attempt on her again tonight due to double targeting. If she were to get NKed tonight it would have to be from The Wicked Ones.

I want to get as much of this out now just in case something happens overnight.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

For what it is worth, I was just targeted on Night 11 by the SKs...
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I'm guilty because I'm pulling out all the stops to kill a bad guy, Izett? You'll be sorry when Shand and his gang kill off the rest of you. Sadly, it looks like I won't be around to say I told you so.
Fractal
sprityo
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Fane Winebattle wrote:I'm guilty because I'm pulling out all the stops to kill a bad guy, Izett? You'll be sorry when Shand and his gang kill off the rest of you. Sadly, it looks like I won't be around to say I told you so.
Well at least now its confirmed he isn't on your team at the very least, thanks for that! :p
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Oops, nearly forgot! I voted "You Know" in the poll.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 7

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

:o
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I voted you know, because I don't know. Well I do know one thing, there has been a lot of foggy weather in this game. A whole lot of people affected by bad weather. Which I don't mind saying at this late date.
Assault
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

The time is done the song is over

Once upon a time in a certain country there was once great lamentation over a wild boar that laid waste the farmer's fields, killed the cattle, and ripped up people's bodies with his tusks. The King promised a large reward to anyone who would free the land from this plague; but the beast was so big and strong that no one dared to go near the forest in which it lived. At last the King gave notice that whosoever should capture or kill the wild boar should have his only daughter to wife.

Now there lived in the country two brothers, sons of a poor man, who declared themselves willing to undertake the hazardous enterprise; the elder, who was crafty and shrewd, out of pride; the younger, who was innocent and simple, from a kind heart. The King said, "In order that you may be the more sure of finding the beast, you must go into the forest from opposite sides." So the elder went in on the west side, and the younger on the east.

When the younger had gone a short way, a little man stepped up to him. He held in his hand a black spear and said, "I give you this spear because your heart is pure and good; with this you can boldly attack the wild boar, and it will do you no harm."

He thanked the little man, shouldered the spear, and went on fearlessly.

Before long he saw the beast, which rushed at him; but he held the spear towards it, and in its blind fury it ran so swiftly against it that its heart was cloven in twain. Then he took the monster on his back and went homewards with it to the King.

As he came out at the other side of the wood, there stood at the entrance a house where people were making merry with wine and dancing. His elder brother had gone in here, and, thinking that after all the boar would not run away from him, was going to drink until he felt brave. But when he saw his young brother coming out of the wood laden with his booty, his envious, evil heart gave him no peace. He called out to him, "Come in, dear brother, rest and refresh yourself with a cup of wine."

The youth, who suspected no evil, went in and told him about the good little man who had given him the spear wherewith he had slain the boar.

The elder brother kept him there until the evening, and then they went away together, and when in the darkness they came to a bridge over a brook, the elder brother let the other go first; and when he was half-way across he gave him such a blow from behind that he fell down dead. He buried him beneath the bridge, took the boar, and carried it to the King, pretending that he had killed it; whereupon he obtained the King's daughter in marriage. And when his younger brother did not come back he said, "The boar must have killed him," and every one believed it.

But as nothing remains hidden from God, so this black deed also was to come to light.

Years afterwards a shepherd was driving his herd across the bridge, and saw lying in the sand beneath, a snow-white little bone. He thought that it would make a good mouth-piece, so he clambered down, picked it up, and cut out of it a mouth-piece for his horn. But when he blew through it for the first time, to his great astonishment, the bone began of its own accord to sing:

"Ah, friend, thou blowest upon my bone!
Long have I lain beside the water;
My brother slew me for the boar,
And took for his wife the King's young daughter."

"What a wonderful horn!" said the shepherd; "it sings by itself; I must take it to my lord the King." And when he came with it to the King the horn again began to sing its little song. The King understood it all, and caused the ground below the bridge to be dug up, and then the whole skeleton of the murdered man came to light. The wicked brother could not deny the deed, and was sewn up in a sack and drowned. But the bones of the murdered man were laid to rest in a beautiful tomb in the churchyard. Wonder in which we could find Shand - in the sack or beautiful tomb. Doesnt mattter he is still very deaded.

Shand is dead.
Thanks for playing such an awesome game shand!
It is now day - noose someone up.

Answers to questions:
Fane was the only vote that counted last lynch - he voted for Shand.
Goodies- Must kill The Big Bad Baddies, The Wicked Ones and The Free Thinkers to win
Big Bad Baddies - Must kill or out number the Goodies, The Wicked Ones and The Free Thinkers to win.
The Wicked Ones - Must kill or out number the Goodies, The Big Bad Baddies and The Free Thinkers to win
The Free Thinkers - Must kill or out number the Goodies, The Big Bad Baddies and The Wicked Ones to win.

I think that was it :lorab:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:I voted you know, because I don't know. Well I do know one thing, there has been a lot of foggy weather in this game. A whole lot of people affected by bad weather. Which I don't mind saying at this late date.
<3
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

All PM's have been sent if you did not get one and wanted one you know what to do :p
;)
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

Fane Winebattle wrote:I'm guilty because I'm pulling out all the stops to kill a bad guy, Izett? You'll be sorry when Shand and his gang kill off the rest of you. Sadly, it looks like I won't be around to say I told you so.
So put a quarter in your ass, cuz you played yourself.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Based on the win conditions, someone outnumbers someone. :fiesta:

I'm going to have a detailed weather report ready very soon, just 'fair' warning to all thieves in the night.
Assault
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

What do you guys think of the night result?
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Based on the win conditions we need to lynch a wicked team person today. Fane or Lyle?
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Based on the win conditions, someone outnumbers someone. :fiesta:

I'm going to have a detailed weather report ready very soon, just 'fair' warning to all thieves in the night.
Well it does seem that something like that is happening. It also seems as though that person may just know who the wicked are and who the sks are for that matter, wouldn't it? And that being the case, that stands to reason that person may just be a civ now doesn't it?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Based on the win conditions, someone outnumbers someone. :fiesta:

Well it does seem that something like that is happening. It also seems as though that person may just know who the wicked are and who the sks are for that matter, wouldn't it? And that being the case, that stands to reason that person may just be a civ now doesn't it?
Indeed it does, but that civ keeps pointing fingers at just one person. I should like to hear more possibilities before I wholeheartedly trust that player.
Assault
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Alright. I think it's might important that ms. Euro is blocked this evening.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

*mighty
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:Alright. I think it's might important that ms. Euro is blocked this evening.
Now this is one I can agree with. And there is another for the next night, but that can wait. So why do we want to put fane and lyel ahead of euro and the other for lynching purposes?
Assault
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:
Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:Alright. I think it's might important that ms. Euro is blocked this evening.
Now this is one I can agree with. And there is another for the next night, but that can wait. So why do we want to put fane and lyel ahead of euro and the other for lynching purposes?
I am pretty sure there three of the wickets alive. Based on the win conditions just posted if we need them not to out number us. I believe there to be four civs remaining. We all know fane and Lyle need to go makes sense to take one we know yes?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Do you think fane has an unlynchable role? I don't want to waste another lynch there if its a possibility that it will be a waste.
Assault
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

Grutfud Orangesprite wrote:What do you guys think of the night result?
I can't stand it, I know you planned it

Return to “Previous Jobs”