leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by leetic »

Reads on a few more active players:

Dragomir: I think a lot of his posts have been more CWAC. I mean, there's very little that he has posted that Sloonei hadn't already posted, and he's only interacting with the same people that Sloonei had been. GTH scum, because I do not see him making his own content.

Funnygurl: Likely town, seems similar to her town play in the hydra game.

Master Radishes: I do like their posts so far, does seem like they are trying to solve the game and approaching multiple players, so town read.

Sloonei: I'd say town, as he is now trying to get discussion going.

tedxtr: I honestly am not a fan of this slot, I explained why their vote for me was kinda lame and I don't really like his "Was to shoot shit around, I wanted to bait a reaction or something", it seems like backtracking given that his initial vote for me was laden with the same amount of reasoning. Scum read for sure.

ts account: His play in this game is much different than what I'm used to, he's much more tunnelly than he usually is and is much less casual during D1. I haven't seen his scum play yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is it.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 205

Post by Dragomir »

I don't see ts as civ anymore.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:51 am Reads on a few more active players:

Dragomir: I think a lot of his posts have been more CWAC. I mean, there's very little that he has posted that Sloonei hadn't already posted, and he's only interacting with the same people that Sloonei had been. GTH scum, because I do not see him making his own content.

Master Radishes: I do like their posts so far, does seem like they are trying to solve the game and approaching multiple players, so town read.

tedxtr: I honestly am not a fan of this slot, I explained why their vote for me was kinda lame and I don't really like his "Was to shoot shit around, I wanted to bait a reaction or something", it seems like backtracking given that his initial vote for me was laden with the same amount of reasoning. Scum read for sure.

ts account: His play in this game is much different than what I'm used to, he's much more tunnelly than he usually is and is much less casual during D1. I haven't seen his scum play yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is it.
Are you incriminating me for mindmelding with Sloonei? Is it bad that a lot of my to thoughts follow his? What am I supposed to do exactly when my thoughts agree with his own? Do you want me to force my own thoughts so I can "generate" my own content?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:55 am I don't see ts as civ anymore.
What changed?
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 286

Post by Epignosis »

I never did. That entire exchange gave me the impression that ts was inflating his thread presence. Much ado about nothing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 am
What changed?
I see nothing but bullshit coming from his side during our interaction. He is wolf. What do you think about LC?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:00 am
I never did. That entire exchange gave me the impression that ts was inflating his thread presence. Much ado about nothing.
This is a fair statement.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 am Assassin's creed has people in the modern day going into a matrix-like thing and reliving the lives of assassins of the past to gain skillz.

Maybe nutella and JJJ are like a templar and an assassin from the future and they're in our heads right now, living our lives, making our posts.
I haven't felt like myself lately...
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:45 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 am Assassin's creed has people in the modern day going into a matrix-like thing and reliving the lives of assassins of the past to gain skillz.

Maybe nutella and JJJ are like a templar and an assassin from the future and they're in our heads right now, living our lives, making our posts.
Have you know counters to my points about you?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:47 am

False dichotomy.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:43 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 am
What changed?
I see nothing but bullshit coming from his side during our interaction. He is wolf. What do you think about LC?
His third post and initial vote for Sloonei are pretty bad. I agree with that.

Not much else to look at.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 am

Are you incriminating me for mindmelding with Sloonei? Is it bad that a lot of my to thoughts follow his? What am I supposed to do exactly when my thoughts agree with his own? Do you want me to force my own thoughts so I can "generate" my own content?
It's not necessarily the fact that you agree with Sloonei, it's more the fact that when I read through your posts, there is nothing about the game that I couldn't have learned by reading Sloonei's posts. It does read like you're trying to hide behind a strong player. Besides, there's plenty that Sloonei has yet to comment on, what are your thoughts on Radishes and tedxtr for example?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:52 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:47 am

False dichotomy.
Huh?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 pm

It's not necessarily the fact that you agree with Sloonei, it's more the fact that when I read through your posts, there is nothing about the game that I couldn't have learned by reading Sloonei's posts. It does read like you're trying to hide behind a strong player. Besides, there's plenty that Sloonei has yet to comment on, what are your thoughts on Radishes and tedxtr for example?
Again Leetic, would you prefer that I create random thoughts out of thin air so I could be original?

I have no thoughts about them.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:15 pm

Again Leetic, would you prefer that I create random thoughts out of thin air so I could be original?

This is just lame. They both have plenty of game related posts and they should at least be able to make you feel something about them. [VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I mean, you were able to make a read on LC when he had less content, so you having no thoughts on these two people is absurd.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:48 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:59 am ok i gotta ask what's up with radish and turnip accs viewing the thread

at first i saw a turnip and was like "cool" but now there's also a radish and does the syndicate have a root vegetable fetish?
I'm named after a quote from the television show LOST. I actually have no idea where Master Radishes came from, though I did catch him as scum from like his second post in the last game
All this time I thought your name was a reference to Howl’s Moving Castle.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:18 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:15 pm

This is just lame. They both have plenty of game related posts and they should at least be able to make you feel something about them. [VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
They can feel something for you but they don't for me. It's just how it is. I need you to answer my question.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:16 am
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:52 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:09 am I could use the same logic against you. You have only played a fraction of the amount of mafia games that exist so you can't truly know that mechanical talk is widely considered a scumtell. It might have been from the games you've played but not the many others have.

So basically, trying to say that mechanical talk is a scumtell is bullshit. It's not a universal opinion. I want you to explain to me what really makes mechanical talk a bad thing.
There exists somewhere a big imaginary book of mafia. When players are good enough, they get a chance to write a chapter of the book. In some footnotes, you will find clear references to mechanical discussion being a scumtell. I do not know what to tell you beyond this. I am not the one who decides what are and aren't considered scumtells, though I do have a few scumtells of my own that I have not seen other players share.

Generally, scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) will struggle to generate content. This is the closest thing you can get to objective in mafia- sort by postcount will almost always win more games than any individual player's reads, it has been tested. As a result of this, scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) will latch onto low-hanging talking points. In mystery games especially, mechanical discussion is inevitable from any alignment, but scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) are happy to engage in this discourse, as it means they don't have to provide fake content.

Happy?
You could argue in a post-modern mafia setting that going after someone for mechanics talk is the new low hanging fruit. I don't think your suspicion of sloonei for this looks particularly genuine. It's an easy suspicion to fake early and you haven't really let it go, like you're afraid what it would look like if you backed down here
This is my concern with TS too. I don't scum-read him for his overall reasoning/argument, as poor as I found it, but equally I don't get why I've seen one or two people say he and Sloonei must be civ/civ, as his general stubbornness does feel a bit like a scum who doesn't want to be seen backtracking.

This is not a strong enough feeling for me to commit to an SR, as basing a read off a single prolonged discussion is not, in my experience, always the best tell. I'd rather see him get engaged in different discussions first.
I could have written this post verbatim. Agreed on everything.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:19 pm I mean, you were able to make a read on LC when he had less content, so you having no thoughts on these two people is absurd.
No it isn't. The amount of posts someone has doesn't dictate me reading them a certain way. The content inside their posts does. What LC said made me want to read him. What Radish and Ted have stated hasn't. It's that simple really.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:15 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:12 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
I don’t like this post from Drago. Ironically it’s seems like something I’d post but that’s irrelevant.
Tell me more
The defense hinges on what amounts to a non-existent part of the case. It seems like Drago is more focused on earning town cred
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:37 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
That's cool. Are you in particular worried about me pocketing you? Just answer the question. It's not like it could hurt you to answer, right?
No, and any player who knows me will tell you that I'm not particularly easy to pocket. But why even ask me in the first place, this seems like a weird question to ask to someone who asked a question to you
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 am I think I'm fine making a town core of Sloonei and Mikey for now. Perhaps my more confident town reads / the only ones I feel like I have some reason for.

By the way, full disclosure, I will be aiming for accuracy over stating reads for the sake of being town read for them, which, surprisingly, is what I was usually doing.
I don't know why you want to make a towncore this early in the game. Even ignoring that it's still too early to say for sure whether they're both town, at this point in the game everyone should be participating.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:24 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 pm
The intention of the posts themselves was not to speculate about mechanics. That particular post was me realizing that it was probably not a host error, and a search for answers among the folks who knew the theme better than I do. I don’t actually give a shit what the speculative mechanics might be. I just care that the possibility for mechanics exists.

Now explain why my mindset is not indicative of an honest civilian.
Suppose you were given the information that a mechanic exists that removes the two players from the player list, they cannot be voted on or targeted with actions, and they cannot post.
Where do you go from there?

Funnygurl, please tell me you are not a wolf.
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
Leetic's post here caught my eye when I read through it first time around. He is essentially, at this point, edging into an ongoing debate to fan the flames a bit, but trying to appear very casual about it, e.g. phrases like 'y'know' and 'care to explain?' and even the word 'weird' which is very vague.
This is kinda how I usually talk, y'know
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 am The activity comment felt out of place, it's perfectly reasonable to ask about the absence of 2 players when it could be an issue that may cause a re-rand, it wouldn't be an issue if, on the other hand, he knew what was going on or his scum buddy wasn't missing. Although that's reaching a bit. Or maybe not. After all, in what world would a scum care if two townies weren't put in the main thread. Kudos to the mod!
I don't really like this post or the post succeeding it. It seems to make the assumption that the two missing players are town, without even considering the possibility that either might not be. I mean, if you operate under the opposite assumption, then you can make the opposite point just as easily ("Scum would be much more concerned about the missing players because their scumbuddy might be missing!"). Overall, it's grasping at straws for a reason to suspect.
Fair and square, except scum have a private chat in which they let their scum buds know about the mechanics of why they aren’t posting, maybe it was even said by the moderator. And I feel like scum would just ask the mod if their partner was missing because they’re more likely to think it’s some game mechanic, rather than wanting to re-rand.

It’s hard as scum to think that the mod would fuck up the scum rands.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:59 am ok i gotta ask what's up with radish and turnip accs viewing the thread

at first i saw a turnip and was like "cool" but now there's also a radish and does the syndicate have a root vegetable fetish?
Yes.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:09 am I could use the same logic against you. You have only played a fraction of the amount of mafia games that exist so you can't truly know that mechanical talk is widely considered a scumtell. It might have been from the games you've played but not the many others have.

So basically, trying to say that mechanical talk is a scumtell is bullshit. It's not a universal opinion. I want you to explain to me what really makes mechanical talk a bad thing.
There exists somewhere a big imaginary book of mafia. When players are good enough, they get a chance to write a chapter of the book. In some footnotes, you will find clear references to mechanical discussion being a scumtell. I do not know what to tell you beyond this. I am not the one who decides what are and aren't considered scumtells, though I do have a few scumtells of my own that I have not seen other players share.

Generally, scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) will struggle to generate content. This is the closest thing you can get to objective in mafia- sort by postcount will almost always win more games than any individual player's reads, it has been tested. As a result of this, scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) will latch onto low-hanging talking points. In mystery games especially, mechanical discussion is inevitable from any alignment, but scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) are happy to engage in this discourse, as it means they don't have to provide fake content.

Happy?
I like this post.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:41 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:24 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:07 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 pm
Why did you do that?
His vote is silly.
Agreed.
What is silly about it?
His entire premise for the vote is dumb. He assumes that you'll open the same way as you did in another game and since you didn't, it's justification for why you're scum. It's meta and it's stupid meta. Most people don't always open up the exact same way in games that they're in regardless of alignment. I'm confident that I could easily find a game in which he opened differently from this one and day that he's scum.

He's either...
1. Ignoring how dumb his logic is and is just trying to create something against you to contribute.
2. Not realizing how dumb his logic is.

If it's 1, then he's a lazy scum. If it's 2, then he's a lazy townie.
This was the post I liked from Drago. I asked him why he agreed with something I said. The reason he stated mirrored what I was thinking but had not said.

I'd also add that LC just got done hosting a game in which I was mafia and did not appear to lend any weight to that particular game, but cited instead an older game from over a year ago.
That was the last Job in which you were town. :shrug: That's what I was comparing. Thanks for the add, I guess.

And I liking that inane Drago post is one of the first things that has actually made me suspect you.
Is this to say you suspect me more now than you did when you voted for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:04 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:52 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:50 am [VOTE: leetic ] aubergine
leetic is my strongest town read at the moment.
Drag me into the darkside... Why?
this
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:30 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
I don’t like this post from Drago. Ironically it’s seems like something I’d post but that’s irrelevant.
Tell me more
The defense hinges on what amounts to a non-existent part of the case. It seems like Drago is more focused on earning town cred
Prove it.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:34 pm

Happy?
I like this post.
Why do you like it?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:24 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:07 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:27 pm I also voted for long con.
Why did you do that?
His vote is silly.
Agreed.
What is silly about it?
His entire premise for the vote is dumb. He assumes that you'll open the same way as you did in another game and since you didn't, it's justification for why you're scum. It's meta and it's stupid meta. Most people don't always open up the exact same way in games that they're in regardless of alignment. I'm confident that I could easily find a game in which he opened differently from this one and day that he's scum.

He's either...
1. Ignoring how dumb his logic is and is just trying to create something against you to contribute.
2. Not realizing how dumb his logic is.

If it's 1, then he's a lazy scum. If it's 2, then he's a lazy townie.
False dichotomy.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:41 pm

Tell me more
Prove it.
I think it’s a valid point worth responding to. You defended me for focusing on mechanics. I didn’t do that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:45 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:41 pm

Tell me more
Prove it.
I think it’s a valid point worth responding to. You defended me for focusing on mechanics. I didn’t do that.
You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

Also, what didn't you do?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I talked about mechanics as an incidental thing related to a larger point. I did not talk about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics, not at that point at least. Your defense of me hinged largely on the acceptability of talking about mechanics, but even I was denying that I had even done that (but I agree that it would be worth defending).

Now, why are you saying that it was not a defense of me? It was a textbook defense. You framed the entire thing around the suspicion against me being unfounded and then launched into an attack against that suspicion. That is defense. Defense is not necessarily bad. But denying that defense exists when it’s clear as day that it does is a confusing look.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:55 pm I talked about mechanics as an incidental thing related to a larger point. I did not talk about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics, not at that point at least. Your defense of me hinged largely on the acceptability of talking about mechanics, but even I was denying that I had even done that (but I agree that it would be worth defending).

Now, why are you saying that it was not a defense of me? It was a textbook defense. You framed the entire thing around the suspicion against me being unfounded and then launched into an attack against that suspicion. That is defense. Defense is not necessarily bad. But denying that defense exists when it’s clear as day that it does is a confusing look.
But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

Huh? I never said that I didn't defend you. What are you taking about Sloo?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:55 pm I talked about mechanics as an incidental thing related to a larger point. I did not talk about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics, not at that point at least. Your defense of me hinged largely on the acceptability of talking about mechanics, but even I was denying that I had even done that (but I agree that it would be worth defending).

But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

I’m just trying to follow up on Tony’s initial gripe as I see it. If I did not talk about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics, why did you defend me the way that you did?

“Call it defending, I don’t really care.”
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:03 pm

I’m just trying to follow up on Tony’s initial gripe as I see it. If I did not talk about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics, why did you defend me the way that you did?

Because people were calling you scum for talking about mechanics. I made a post on why that isn't the case.

How is that me denying that I defended you? I was just saying that I don't care if you call it defending or not.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:03 pm

Because people were calling you scum for talking about mechanics. I made a post on why that isn't the case.

How is that me denying that I defended you? I was just saying that I don't care if you call it defending or not.
It looked as though you were saying “I wasn’t defending anyone, but whatever.”
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir has essentially denied everything I’ve asked him about. I don’t know whether or not those are fair responses. This all started because I tried to run with something Tony started. Maybe I should let him weigh in.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:15 pm Dragomir has essentially denied everything I’ve asked him about. I don’t know whether or not those are fair responses. This all started because I tried to run with something Tony started. Maybe I should let him weigh in.
Would you prefer that I agree with everything you've asked me about?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:15 pm Dragomir has essentially denied everything I’ve asked him about. I don’t know whether or not those are fair responses. This all started because I tried to run with something Tony started. Maybe I should let him weigh in.
You're doing it again. Any time a point is brought up about you, your immediate response is to negate it. My intention has not been to grill you or catch you on something, but you've responded as though I am trying to trap you. From my perspective, our exchange has gone like this:
"Why did you do X, Drago?"
"I didn't do X."
"Okay, then why did you do Y?"
"I didn't do Y."

What have you done in this game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Put it on record that leetic doesn't have an issue with me town blocking both of his scum leans, but rather because I am merely making a town block. Of 2 people. In a 15er.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:29 pm
You're doing it again. Any time a point is brought up about you, your immediate response is to negate it. My intention has not been to grill you or catch you on something, but you've responded as though I am trying to trap you. From my perspective, our exchange has gone like this:
"I didn't do X."
"I didn't do Y."

Because the point is wrong. What else am I supposed to do aside from negate it? Like seriously, answer me that.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It's sad that probably 3 town are arguing. Drago, ts, Sloonei. Makes me really sad.

:(

this post was made by the wolf association down your neighbourhood
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:32 pm
"I didn't do X."
"I didn't do Y."

Because the point is wrong. What else am I supposed to do aside from negate it? Like seriously, answer me that.
Explain why it's wrong and what you did instead of what's being suggested.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:33 pm It's sad that probably 3 town are arguing. Drago, ts, Sloonei. Makes me really sad.

Who's bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:38 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:32 pm
"I didn't do X."
"I didn't do Y."

Explain why it's wrong and what you did instead of what's being suggested.
Ok, can you tell me what the X and Y are?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:33 pm It's sad that probably 3 town are arguing. Drago, ts, Sloonei. Makes me really sad.

Who's bad?
Look at my ISO and take a guess
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why defend Sloonei over mechanical chatter?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

Why imply that your behavior could be called something other than defense?

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm But I never believed nor stated that you were talking about mechanics for the sake of talking about mechanics. I don't see how that was implied either.

Observe:

Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm You asked a question about the game mechanics. Ppl were trying to say that you were bad for doing that. I gave my two cents on why mechanical talk isn't a bad thing. Call it defending, I don't really care. What is wrong with what I did and how does it point to me trying to earn town creds? Town creds for what? Defending you?

----------------------------------------------------------
It's fine to tell me that I'm misreading things. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't tell me why that's the case. So far I've just been trying to get you to follow up on things that you have already said, but your response has been "I didn't say that."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:42 pm

Who's bad?
Look at my ISO and take a guess
I disagree with you about leetic. Who else?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nobody else for now.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”