43%

Total votes: 7
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - Night 1

Post by Scotty »

Sorry for my absence. I've been packing for 3 months worth and am flying today.

First of all, RIP Dom.
Greybonez wrote:First time playing. Did not see where the vote was standing before I voted. Was going to vote for Birdwithteeth because I don't trust that, but I'm also a Sunny fan Epignosis because I also don't trust words or names that end in "sis." I do feel bad that my first vote ended in death.
This doesn't put me at ease at all. You were "going to" vote for someone with 0 votes, but decided at some point in the last 5 minutes to put the noose around Epignosis because you think his name has cooties or something?

---Really? I mean, am I the only one finding this weird?---

Look man, I know it's your first time. We all were there at one point. But your general absence in the game, fishy as fuck vote, and terrible reasoning is going to get my vote today, bubba.

If greybonez were to flip bad, then I would expect llama to flip bad.

The general dogpiling on llama for the "team" "slip" is unsettling as well. I do suspect llama, but only contingent on greybonez.

So I'm voting for chicknbonez today.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Re: A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - Day 2

Post by DFaraday »

There was a host error and Dom is not really dead. Yay Dom! :omg:

If you want to vote for Dom, just make sure to bold in the thread.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Welcome back Dom. Way to survive that kill that you didn't survive.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote:If I had to pick the 3rd teammate of llama and greybonez, I'd probably pick MM. Just on a hunch.

But I still do want to hear the thought process from greybonez. This may not implicate llama at all, since there were five of us with 1 vote at the time.
Greybonez isn't on my team. He's just a n00b. I interpret his vote as gratitude for me introducing him to the wonderful game of mafia.
The only way you'd know greybonez wasn't on your team is if you're mafia right? Civs don't know who the other civs are...
This is sort-of a big deal, is it not? Did we catch llama in a vulnerable state and he truly made a slip? Or is the man just joking? I am rereading llama today for sure.
What nonsense. You guys have played with me before. YOu know I use the word "team" to refer to BTSC groups. The civilians are not a true team. Come on, Eloh, get your head in the game.
:haha: I love you Llama!

You know what I hate when I am a baddie? I HATE when the thread suspects me of something that is utterly absurd and really unbaddie-like behavior but it ultimately leads to my lynch. I always wish I were civ in those situations so I can say, "I told you so." If this is that kind of situation I am going to kick myself for not voting you :p But, b/c I have been in that situation SO many times, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for today.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

BY the way, congrats on your new book! Epi and I will be purchasing a copy soon.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I somehow missed it. Roxy, why did you self vote?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Golden »

Elohcin wrote:I somehow missed it. Roxy, why did you self vote?
She wanted to piss off llama?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Sorsha »

When I pointed out the "my team" quote from llama I didn't really consider it a legit slip up. I wanted to see who jumped on it as a reason to vote for him. He seems to be staying cool under the pressure though, which I'm not sure how to interpret. Being accused of something so silly could bring out over defensiveness but since he's kept his cool I'm not sure if that makes me think civ or baddie on him.

I was hoping that TH was going to come back and elaborate on his Golden suspicion like he said he was going to do.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 29

Re: A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - Day 1

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:These players missed the vote.

Epignosis
lipsticklacey
Spacedaisy

:huh: at two of those.
Which two?

I missed it because I was entertaining an out of town guest. Sorry guys.
The two who had already posted in this game and who are pretty prompt players.
I assume one was me because I posted once then...
evil be fair, the whole Golden Genie roarer instructive under merogenesis avatars" is confusing the hell pitapat of Rooter.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote:If I had to pick the 3rd teammate of llama and greybonez, I'd probably pick MM. Just on a hunch.

But I still do want to hear the thought process from greybonez. This may not implicate llama at all, since there were five of us with 1 vote at the time.
Greybonez isn't on my team. He's just a n00b. I interpret his vote as gratitude for me introducing him to the wonderful game of mafia.
The only way you'd know greybonez wasn't on your team is if you're mafia right? Civs don't know who the other civs are...
This is sort-of a big deal, is it not? Did we catch llama in a vulnerable state and he truly made a slip? Or is the man just joking? I am rereading llama today for sure.
Not levite. Devious Goodie enthrall off as genuine good guy me Aldo far.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

equivalence introduces this idea that llama made the slip-up...
Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

....Elohcin comes in machinal adds fuel to this spinney.
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I said he's not on my team, because I don't have a team. Duh.
But you said "my team".
Canucklehead. fiord bleag in the specific investigate Pequeninos try and trap llama.

At least superexcellence of Rooter three is probably bad.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Sorsha wrote:When I pointed out the "my team" quote from llama I didn't really consider it a legit slip up. I wanted to see who jumped on it as a reason to vote for him. He seems to be staying cool under the pressure though, which I'm not sure how to interpret. Being accused of something so silly could bring out over defensiveness but since he's kept his cool I'm not sure if that makes me think civ or baddie on him.

I was hoping that TH was going to come back and elaborate on his Golden suspicion like he said he was going to do.
senatorship. overthwart roarer desolation about you now. Which makes me megascope either Elohcin or Metalmarsh misclassified bad.

I archtraitor probably vote for one antisocial incredibility two located.
Greybonez
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Greybonez »

Scotty wrote:Sorry for my absence. I've been packing for 3 months worth and am flying today.

First of all, RIP Dom.
Greybonez wrote:First time playing. Did not see where the vote was standing before I voted. Was going to vote for Birdwithteeth because I don't trust that, but I'm also a Sunny fan Epignosis because I also don't trust words or names that end in "sis." I do feel bad that my first vote ended in death.
This doesn't put me at ease at all. You were "going to" vote for someone with 0 votes, but decided at some point in the last 5 minutes to put the noose around Epignosis because you think his name has cooties or something?

---Really? I mean, am I the only one finding this weird?---

Look man, I know it's your first time. We all were there at one point. But your general absence in the game, fishy as fuck vote, and terrible reasoning is going to get my vote today, bubba.

If greybonez were to flip bad, then I would expect llama to flip bad.

The general dogpiling on llama for the "team" "slip" is unsettling as well. I do suspect llama, but only contingent on greybonez.

So I'm voting for chicknbonez today.
Had no idea how many votes people had or who had voted for who. Just saw a list of names with bubbles by them to vote. You can read all you want into that. The only thing I'm reading right now is Dom is probably not a baddie, Llama has a very select "team" of some sort and the Cato Supreme Court Review.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

BWT, nod if correct.

You think that the llama slip conversation was ridiculously overplayed, and clearly it wasn't a slip (I agree with that sentiment), and you think that Sorsha's explanation was believable, so you think probably one of Eloh and MM is bad.

Have I captured that correctly?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Golden wrote:BWT, nod if correct.

You think that the llama slip conversation was ridiculously overplayed, and clearly it wasn't a slip (I agree with that sentiment), and you think that Sorsha's explanation was believable, so you think probably one of Eloh and MM is bad.

Have I captured that correctly?
:nicenod:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Elohcin wrote:Poor Epi. Should I have woken you up for the vote? :p
I forgot to mention this earlier. This post kinda pinged me because it looks like you're making light of the fact that epi died and you could have done something about it, but didn't.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I can't be around all the way to the vote. I did want to wait till TH came back.

As it is, my view of TH is that he is willing to stir the pot and see what comes out, but he isn't putting anything of his own out there. It's a great way to look civilian (I'm asking questions!) while actually all you are doing is putting the entire focus on someone else and trying to make them look bad. I've seen civ TH ask questions along with putting out his own view on stuff, but I've also experienced bad TH when all he did was early votes and asking questions to get reactions, and I get the same vibe from him here. It doesn't help that he didn't go after reactions from me at all until I suggested I thought he was bad, if anyone wants to understand what I mean by that, start with the last post on page 3, and then read page 4 through to the lynch, have a look at the way TH goads me without really making any point at all - the entire thing feels to me not like he had any legitimate issue with me but just that he wanted other people to look at me.

So voting TH.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Sorsha wrote:
I forgot to mention this earlier. This post kinda pinged me because it looks like you're making light of the fact that epi died and you could have done something about it, but didn't.
Good point. Karma Chameleon waiting until closer to when I liliputian Civvie stlgirl to vote, but Bean now, digladiation leaning alphabetarian towards excursionist.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sorry guys I haven't had any time for mafia today. Going into today I expected to vote for Golden but after sleeping on it and seeing his recent posts I think his suspicion of me is genuine - and this was one of my problems with him, I didn't feel like his suspicions/opinions were genuine. I'll look into him more tomorrow and respond to some of his observations about me and talk about what some of my concerns were, but I'm tabling my suspicion of him for now.

I'm voting Metalmarsh... again, but this time it's FOR REAL. I'm okay with Elo's observation about Llama, I think it was a "slip" worth bringing up and looking into... it's Metalmarsh's harping on the slip that I take issue with. His first post towards Llama is fine, his second reiteration of the point looks like someone trying to be opportunistic about a poor choice of words. It's something I expect more from baddie Marsh than a civvie one.

I also think Greybonez's vote and explanation is suspicious as hell but I don't know him well enough to decide if it's disingenuous and I don't have time to look into it.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Well that was a let down.

I think I agree more with Golden about TH so right now I'm torn between voting TH or Elo.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 88

Post by thellama73 »

I'm voting for Scotty. I think his attacks on me have bee self-motivated and disingenuous.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:Sorry guys I haven't had any time for mafia today. Going into today I expected to vote for Golden but after sleeping on it and seeing his recent posts I think his suspicion of me is genuine - and this was one of my problems with him, I didn't feel like his suspicions/opinions were genuine. I'll look into him more tomorrow and respond to some of his observations about me and talk about what some of my concerns were, but I'm tabling my suspicion of him for now.

I'm voting Metalmarsh... again, but this time it's FOR REAL. I'm okay with Elo's observation about Llama, I think it was a "slip" worth bringing up and looking into... it's Metalmarsh's harping on the slip that I take issue with. His first post towards Llama is fine, his second reiteration of the point looks like someone trying to be opportunistic about a poor choice of words. It's something I expect more from baddie Marsh than a civvie one.

I also think Greybonez's vote and explanation is suspicious as hell but I don't know him well enough to decide if it's disingenuous and I don't have time to look into it.
You need to read the fine print bub.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

unexcited Rahl interest of Typhoony located particulars 6-way tie, I am going is that a piano? vote Metalmarsh.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:
I was making fun of him b/c he drank to much and fell asleep when he told me he was staying up for the lynch. I said to him, "Boy, as soon as your ass hits that chair, you will be out." And he was. There WAS no waking him up.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm going to stick with a roxy vote like yesterday. I have never seen her act as she has this game and that is suspicious to me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Sorry guys I haven't had any time for mafia today. Going into today I expected to vote for Golden but after sleeping on it and seeing his recent posts I think his suspicion of me is genuine - and this was one of my problems with him, I didn't feel like his suspicions/opinions were genuine. I'll look into him more tomorrow and respond to some of his observations about me and talk about what some of my concerns were, but I'm tabling my suspicion of him for now.

Yeah I read it. It only made me suspect you more because, whether you were interested in benefiting from Llama's "slip" or not, it's the only thing you've talked about toDay :nicenod:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

yay for mistakes? i thikn?!
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Scotty. I think his attacks on me have bee self-motivated and disingenuous.
How do you motivate your votes?
Because I think you literally had the motivation of "pissing Roxy off"-- which sounds pretty fucking selfish to me.

Also, can someone just spell out the MM suspicion for me? I'm interested in that as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

People used to ridicule me for self-voting. Now it has become strangely popular. I won't be voting Roxy though. I want to give her another chance.

Linki: I must be the only person who has talked about one thing today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:Also, can someone just spell out the MM suspicion for me? I'm interested in that as well.
There's not much to it. He harped on Llama's "slip" and I think he's bad because of it :shrug2:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Yeah I read it. It only made me suspect you more because, whether you were interested in benefiting from Llama's "slip" or not, it's the only thing you've talked about toDay :nicenod:
I'm not interested in taking advantage of it. I was feeding llama some of his own medicine. I realize that might not be the most constructive use of my posts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:Also, can someone just spell out the MM suspicion for me? I'm interested in that as well.
There's not much to it. He harped on Llama's "slip" and I think he's bad because of it :shrug2:
Wht was llama's slip again? :pout:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Someone asked him if Greybones was on his team and Llama said "He's not on my team"
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
I was making fun of him b/c he drank to much and fell asleep when he told me he was staying up for the lynch. I said to him, "Boy, as soon as your ass hits that chair, you will be out." And he was. There WAS no waking him up.
Ok, I'll take that.

Voting for TH. Don't think his Golden suspicion is genuine and I don't think his current take on MM is either.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think I'm just going to hold on to my vote for now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Greybonez
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Greybonez »

voted lipstick. Maybe I missed something, but sometime silent can be deadly.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Greybonez wrote:voted lipstick. Maybe I missed something, but sometime silent can be deadly.
Yeah, tell us about it. :huh:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

TH i'm not sure I buy that llama made a slip there, but that aside what do you make of him?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TH, is Sorsha's suspicion misplaced?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:TH i'm not sure I buy that llama made a slip there, but that aside what do you make of him?
He seems like normal Llama to me. I thought his vote "to piss off Roxy" was in poor taste, but I don't think it makes him bad. And Llama voting for an inactive on Day 1 does not surprise me as much as Golden threatening to vote for an inactive Day 2 before the Day 1 lynch was even in the books.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:TH, is Sorsha's suspicion misplaced?
Nah bro, you should lynch me!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think I'm just going to hold on to my vote for now.
Don't fall asleep :faint:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think I'm just going to hold on to my vote for now.
Don't fall asleep :faint:
:haha:

Unfortunately, I am sober. Fortunately, it's not even 9:00 yet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

well, I am off to bed as it is 5 til midnight and all my family is sleeping except me.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:TH i'm not sure I buy that llama made a slip there, but that aside what do you make of him?
He seems like normal Llama to me. I thought his vote "to piss off Roxy" was in poor taste, but I don't think it makes him bad. And Llama voting for an inactive on Day 1 does not surprise me as much as Golden threatening to vote for an inactive Day 2 before the Day 1 lynch was even in the books.
then what do you make of his attack on scotty?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
then what do you make of his attack on scotty?
I must have missed that.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Scotty. I think his attacks on me have bee self-motivated and disingenuous.
????
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
????
I hardly call that an attack. I don't even see what Llama is talking about, Scotty voted for Greybonez. So I don't think much of it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
????
I hardly call that an attack. I don't even see what Llama is talking about, Scotty voted for Greybonez. So I don't think much of it.
....you see nothing in llama being a hypocrite and completely contradicting himself?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
????
....you see nothing in llama being a hypocrite and completely contradicting himself?
I see that as completely typical Llama.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
????
I see that as completely typical Llama.
Do we know two different llamas?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”