Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by Snow Dog »

Turnip Head wrote:I like my vote on Hedgeowl, but I would rather vote Made or MP than see Daisy lynched today tbh
Why do you like your vote on Hedge?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

....and if you'd rather vote elsewhere..do so!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

TH tell me who to vote for
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

You're annoying me Snow Dog. Can you not vote based on your own suspicions?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Because I think she's bad and hiding something by not responding to Roxy.

I'm only going to change my vote if I think it needs to be done to save Daisy. I think she's civvie.

Linki vote for whoever you're the most suspicious of man :p
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:You're annoying me Snow Dog. Can you not vote based on your own suspicions?
Nope. Who shall I vote for zeek? Tell me!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Turnip Head wrote:Because I think she's bad and hiding something by not responding to Roxy.

I'm only going to change my vote if I think it needs to be done to save Daisy. I think she's civvie.

She explained she is having internet issues.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I am voting for YOU because I'm sick of seeing you change your mind and have no firm stance on anything ever. Vote yourself too, which you probably will until you're "persuaded" to vote for someone else.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:I am voting for YOU because I'm sick of seeing you change your mind and have no firm stance on anything ever. Vote yourself too, which you probably will until you're "persuaded" to vote for someone else.
r u joking
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Because I think she's bad and hiding something by not responding to Roxy.

How did she know, if she hasn't caught up, that people are talking about her?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I don't think I like zeek. This suspicion has been growing on me from the start.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:I am voting for YOU because I'm sick of seeing you change your mind and have no firm stance on anything ever. Vote yourself too, which you probably will until you're "persuaded" to vote for someone else.
r u joking
Why? People are talking about others being blendy and Snow Dog has been the blendiest of them all. Maybe my vote will stay there, maybe it won't, but jesus Snow Dog you're not helping at all.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog wrote:I don't think I like zeek. This suspicion has been growing on me from the start.
From the start of this page you mean :)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Did she say that? I must have missed it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

:haha:

linki :haha: :haha:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Roxy's original post about Hedgeowl was literally two sentences long. Hedgie's reply only needs to be of comparable length, it was a simple point honestly... Yet she has repeatedly sidestepped addressing the issue. I know she's having internet issues but she appears to be aware of people's interest in the subject and still isn't responding to it. Feels like she's hiding.

Lots and lots of linki
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Spacedaisy wrote:First let me say to MP, I really wish you would stop characterizing my listing my suspicions/thoughts as suspicion mongering. You are reading that into it. All I was doing was putting my thoughts out there, period. I wasn't looking to rally a lynch around anyone.

I am glad finally some others are seeing what I have been feeling about DFaraday. I am going to vote there for now. Because before the last lynch he was top of my list.

I apologize for not talking as much, been working over a lot this week and at the moment my head isstarting to hurt.
This is Spacedaisy's only post during Day 3.
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I didn't know Daisy role hinted. I feel very uncomfortable with a last minute push for someone that's role hinted.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Turnip Head wrote:Roxy's original post about Hedgeowl was literally two sentences long. Hedgie's reply only needs to be of comparable length, it was a simple point honestly... Yet she has repeatedly sidestepped addressing the issue. I know she's having internet issues but she appears to be aware of people's interest in the subject and still isn't responding to it. Feels like she's hiding.

Lots and lots of linki
Yeah fair enough but as the question would be easy to answer i can't understand a motive for deliberately not answering. It was a rather minor point.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

voted daisy and good night, even zeek.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

juliets wrote:Hedgeowl - it is good to see you are here. It is very very important that you address this post. I know there are a lot of posts out there for you to catch up with but this is the gist of why you have so many votes - your lack of answer to Roxy. (There may be more but this is a big thing in the thought to lynch you). Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Roxy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Could you elaborate on your thoughts re: Hedgie, Roxy? She's been off my radar so far.

She is off your radar bc thats where she wants to be. Here is a link to her posts I made a post about her Day and commented more - she has promised twice to respoind to me but has yet to offer any response. What initially pinged me was the way she said Epi had made a valid case about Juliets yet Juliets could be good (I am paraphrasing here)
So when/if Juliets came back good (which she did) she could say - yeah I thought she could be civ. See I said so before the lynch was over.

You read her tell me what you think.
Thank you juliets! i am here now and will start reading and responding.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I know our names are close together, Snow Dog, but you've voted for me and not yourself. Bad boy.
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Did she say that? I must have missed it.
Oh, I read Daisy in this post and thoughts you were talking about her, not Hedgeowl. Brain fart there.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

keys56000000000 wrote:I didn't know Daisy role hinted. I feel very uncomfortable with a last minute push for someone that's role hinted.
wait daisy role hinted too?
Gro-oo-ovy
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

fingersplints wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:I didn't know Daisy role hinted. I feel very uncomfortable with a last minute push for someone that's role hinted.
wait daisy role hinted too?
She said her power would not be a big loss I think.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Is it possible Spacedaisy is Strax? That power isn't useful until you know someone is bad. Given how she was almost lynched it would make sense that someone who suspected her would block her and that she would use her power given she'd probably be lynched soon.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Too much activity! You're seeing a quieter LC because of the amount of posts to catch up on . I can barely keep up with this insanity!
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:
r u joking
Why? People are talking about others being blendy and Snow Dog has been the blendiest of them all. Maybe my vote will stay there, maybe it won't, but jesus Snow Dog you're not helping at all.
um...has Snow Dog avoided fire till this point? After rereading him he does seem incredibly off. He has a relatively high number of post, but has added very little to the game from what I caught on a reread. His reason for voting seem to mostly be based on the opinions of others, rather than his own.
Pov: you reading my takes
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

The penny dropped when he asked who he should vote for. He copied my vote on Day 2. What the hell kind of game is he playing?

Someone, can't remember who, accused Dana of not caring if she lynched a civ - surely this is true of Snow Dog.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:First let me say to MP, I really wish you would stop characterizing my listing my suspicions/thoughts as suspicion mongering. You are reading that into it. All I was doing was putting my thoughts out there, period. I wasn't looking to rally a lynch around anyone.

I am glad finally some others are seeing what I have been feeling about DFaraday. I am going to vote there for now. Because before the last lynch he was top of my list.

I apologize for not talking as much, been working over a lot this week and at the moment my head isstarting to hurt.
Daisy, please correct me if I'm wrong: your suspicion of DFaraday is based off him voting against him being a fan, right?
I don't understand this question. I am suspicious of him because his votes do not seem consistent to me with someone who I know to be pretty big fan of the show.
S~V~S wrote:Turnip Head~

Hedgeowl often sounds bad to me, so I am a poor judge of her. She has a tendency to say things that, on first glance, seem logical, but then when you reread them... she is a very good player, and for all her wordiness when she posts, she blends really, really well. She makes wall of text posts, so it is concerning that I recall little of substance of what she has said. I think Roxy made some good points, and Hedge is on my shortlist. Roxy is very, very good at pulling insights out of posts. She is on my "skulking around in the file room rereading list" for today.

Bass took a break for a while, and I was expecting to see a more involved game from him, but most of my experience is with Bass as a baddie, so this could be non-BTS Bass. Like Roxy, Bass is good at the sudden insight, and I had not thought much about his game specifically, but now I will reread him.

My short list, as zeek requested, is:

Daisy
Hedge
Metalmarsh

MM seems to have all opinions contrary to mine, which does not make him bad. But he seemed to be intentionally ignoring some things , and his posts just "feel" insincere to me.

My thought on Daisy have not changed. I think she was saved the other night. Her pre lynch psts were mainly buddying MP. I don't recal ever playing a game since they have been a couple where she was the bad one and he was a civ (I may have faulty recall here, but I can't think of one), so I would expect her to post as she has here were that the case. Her trying to pit he & I against each other (which is how I read her post, "Start arguing or you will seem suspicious". Then her response about not recalling WWE when I know for a fact that she & he have discussed topics specifically regarding how he reacts to me. And that game, where he & I were sending each other flame PMs when we were baddie teammates would be something that came up in any conversation he may have had regarding our dynamic. We were both pretty annoyed with each other in a reality way.

And thanks for the "Who Posted" list, in smaller games and on my computer, I tend to not need it, but on phone/tablet I am finding it makes like a zillion percent easier.
What?? You think I was buddying up to MP before the last lynch?? We were going after each other at that time.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:This day is kind of messy. There are so many votes scattered right now. I don't want to give yet another player just one vote (like Snow Dog or Space Daisy). Sorry if this post bothers you SVS, but this is how I feel right now.

Just looking at players currently with votes, I don't think Made or Dom should be lynched. I'm also not comfortable lynching LC, DF, or MP yet. I no longer looking to vote for Elo either because I feel better about her today, but that might be because I agree with her points on Dana. I am supportive of a Dana lynch which I will explain below, and am indifferent on Hedgeowl.

I would vote Dana because she is backing up a lot of people rather than actually voicing suspicions. So much defense or uncertainty, but nothing particularly strong or helpful, except for the decoding. She just doesn't seem like she wants to formulate a strong opinion of anyone. I'll make a list of the players she has talked about, starting at the beginning of Day 2.
  • Made - She starts out with this post which seems like such a baddie thing to say. Made's behavior is odd, but because no one else was picking up on it, I won't get behind it either. I brought up this post earlier. Against just strange things to say that don't offer anything. It doesn't vibe with me. Here, she does voice a brief suspicion of Elo, emphasis on the brief.

Epignosis - Here and here she calls Epi's playstyle weird. No commitment there though, not until after Epi was lynched and a confirmed civ. Here is where she finally says that she thought he was bad, after the fact.

Space Daisy - Uncertainty here. She suspects the bandwagoning, but no players in specific.

Snow Dog - Uncertainty here.

Zeek - Support here.

Enrique - Uncertainty here and later backed him up. MP makes a good point here, but didn't really pursue it.

Chris - Support here.

Elohcin - Uncertainty here with support for others.

Gotrees - Uncertainty here.
She has been very, very active, but it's so odd for someone to be so active without bringing much. It's a more is less scenario. Ninja blooper on the other hand posts once a day, yet he does so with strong points and ideas and does it in a fraction of the space Dana does (or MP). But I think her activity has let her hide in plain sight. I think we should lynch Dana today.

Oh, and she didn't get my Rush allusion. :noble:

Linki: Snow Dog, what do you see in Hedgeowl? What questioning?
I disagree, I think Dana would not be the best option for a lynch today personally. She has come across very sincere to me and I believe her to be civ.[

quote="S~V~S"]And it is a good thing to consider. I know Epi was not popular, but he was a civvie. And I do think his lynch felt like Saving Miss Daisy.[/quote]

You couldn't be more wrong.
keys56000000000 wrote:Hey SVS~ and other Daisy detractors, I'm feeling the Daisy suspicion. I'm used to reading a whole lot more from her. Maybe she's changed her style since we played last, admittedly a long time ago, but maybe she is afraid her fiance MP might easily catch her in the act of mafiaing, and is playing very carefully.

I don't know really, but I'm more supportive of the lynch going that way than this lynchtrain on Hedge.
I'm quieter because I am working like crazy at the moment and because I am not feeling well. Been having dizzy spells. Migraines, sinus congestion. Meh. And you could not be more wrong about me or my intentions with MP. She have not played together in quite some time Keys, I play a much less engaged game anymore. And as far as MP, I am not afraid of him figuring me out I would like him to because then he would know it is a bad idea to lynch me. In fact he seems to have backed off already, so yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

zeek wrote:Is it possible Spacedaisy is Strax? That power isn't useful until you know someone is bad. Given how she was almost lynched it would make sense that someone who suspected her would block her and that she would use her power given she'd probably be lynched soon.
I had someone else in mind for that role, but I could be wrong.
I don't really consider someone who says their power isn't useful as role hinting.
Gro-oo-ovy
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I going to stick with what I said a vote Made. I feel like the case on Hedge and Elo are nit the strongest so I would rather vote for someone I think is a baddie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Why? What am I missing?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:
r u joking
Because you're voting him for the same reason I suspect MP.
zeek wrote:Is it possible Spacedaisy is Strax? That power isn't useful until you know someone is bad. Given how she was almost lynched it would make sense that someone who suspected her would block her and that she would use her power given she'd probably be lynched soon.
Dude...
First, let me say that losing the civvie ninja would be a huge loss.
But if you're gonna out the civvie ninja... wtf????
Spacedaisy wrote:
Dom wrote:

Daisy, please correct me if I'm wrong: your suspicion of DFaraday is based off him voting against him being a fan, right?
I don't understand this question. I am suspicious of him because his votes do not seem consistent to me with someone who I know to be pretty big fan of the show.
Thank you. That was the answer I thought. :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I just noticed that in the post that Daisy quoted of MM's, he says that Dana made a post in support of me.

None of what she posted in response to Splints was about me. It was about Epig and Daisy.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote: If i havent responded to posts about me it's not because i am ignoring them it's because i havent posted at all. I will be on later tonight if people need me to address questions, although i dont know that there is much to say about my actions this game. I have posted 15 times in this game compared to MP or zeek with over 300 posts.

No idea where my suspicions are because i have at least 7 pages since last night to read i think.
I clipped this quote to highlight what I'm talking about.
How did you know people were talking about you if you haven't read in so long?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:
r u joking
Because you're voting him for the same reason I suspect MP.
Not at all. MP expresses his opinions at least, and gives reasons when he changes his votes.
Dom wrote:
Dude...
First, let me say that losing the civvie ninja would be a huge loss.
But if you're gonna out the civvie ninja... wtf????
I have no solid info. None at all, I was conjecturing. The civ ninja is now a vanilla civ, as the kill was blocked.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Drive By vote from Bass. Hope he's preparing a post because that always looks dodgy.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I did not role hint in my opinion and I am not by any means saying I am strax, that would be a power the Civs would not want to lose. Why on earth would anyone want to draw attention to that kind of thing if they did believe it to possibly be true??
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

zeek wrote:Drive By vote from Bass. Hope he's preparing a post because that always looks dodgy.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I going to stick with what I said a vote Made. I feel like the case on Hedge and Elo are nit the strongest so I would rather vote for someone I think is a baddie.
Gro-oo-ovy
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I retract my previous post, I missed this:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I going to stick with what I said a vote Made. I feel like the case on Hedge and Elo are nit the strongest so I would rather vote for someone I think is a baddie.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Spacedaisy wrote:I did not role hint in my opinion and I am not by any means saying I am strax, that would be a power the Civs would not want to lose. Why on earth would anyone want to draw attention to that kind of thing if they did believe it to possibly be true??
Again, it was blocked. Strax's kill has been and failed. I don't think its irresponsible to discuss it now.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 1

Post by Hedgeowl »

Alright my understanding from reading through Roxy's posts is that she was bothereed by my post below and thought i was riding the fence on the juliets suspicion. Here is the post for reference:
Hedgeowl wrote:Ugh, was still trying to catch up and decide on my vote. I wasn't going to vote juliets and was debating whether to vote enrique instead. I really havent had enough time to properly catch-up. I think Epi made a valid case against juliets and it read pretty bad, but her defense is ringing true to me and how some of the votes came in seems very bandwagony.
I clearly state i was not going to vote juliets and had not decided whether i was going to vote enrique instead, because i felt that juliets was most likely civ. When i first read Epi's case i thought it did sound like a good case against juliets, but as i read further, juliets' response read to as genuine and sincere and the subsequent bandwagon votes that were coming in very fast didnt make me feel any better. What i ran out of time for was reading up on enrique to decide where my feelings were for him and whether i found him suspicious enough to vote.
Roxy wrote:Elo can you respond to my post since you responded to everyone else?

MP - My Hedge suspicion comes from her fence riding during the Juliets fiasco. She thought Epi made a "valid" case yet she could still see Juliets as being good. Fence riding at its best.
Roxy wrote:
Roxy wrote:Elo can you respond to my post since you responded to everyone else?

MP - My Hedge suspicion comes from her fence riding during the Juliets fiasco. She thought Epi made a "valid" case yet she could still see Juliets as being good. Fence riding at its best.
inre: Hedge: Let me add she did not vote that I could see - which is odd considering she was around.
I did not vote due to barely missing the vote as you can see in my post above that pinged you. I am not sure I understadn what you mean by odd in that case. I dont think it was fence riding at all. i think you are either 1. misunderstanding my post, or 2. Twisting my words. I hope this helps clear up any confusion and i will be here on and off if anyone has anymore questions.

I serisouly have no idea where my vote will go today, so will be reading.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

spacedaze wrote:I'm quieter because I am working like crazy at the moment and because I am not feeling well. Been having dizzy spells. Migraines, sinus congestion. Meh. And you could not be more wrong about me or my intentions with MP. She have not played together in quite some time Keys, I play a much less engaged game anymore. And as far as MP, I am not afraid of him figuring me out I would like him to because then he would know it is a bad idea to lynch me. In fact he seems to have backed off already, so yeah.
Fair enough, I was just speculating. You'll note I haven't voted for you, and I retract my support for your lynch.

Hope you feel better soon.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

zeek wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I did not role hint in my opinion and I am not by any means saying I am strax, that would be a power the Civs would not want to lose. Why on earth would anyone want to draw attention to that kind of thing if they did believe it to possibly be true??
Again, it was blocked. Strax's kill has been and failed. I don't think its irresponsible to discuss it now.
I just went back and read the role description. I don't understand this reasoning, where does it say strax only kills once? Why would strax being blocked make a difference? Am I missing something?

Regardless, I am not strax.

Linki: thanks Keys! I got some meds to hopefully help, time will tell. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: If i havent responded to posts about me it's not because i am ignoring them it's because i havent posted at all. I will be on later tonight if people need me to address questions, although i dont know that there is much to say about my actions this game. I have posted 15 times in this game compared to MP or zeek with over 300 posts.

No idea where my suspicions are because i have at least 7 pages since last night to read i think.
I clipped this quote to highlight what I'm talking about.
How did you know people were talking about you if you haven't read in so long?
Dom, i have been checking in and reading what I have time for which has been skimming here and there, but every time i come on there are 5 or more pages of new posts and i keep falling further and further behind. I dont know that "people" were talking about me, but rather roxy and then saw several others mention me recently. However, now that see i have a few votes i clearly understand that i have been missing a lot more talk obviously. When this game started i was in all 3 games and a baddie in Clue. My focus was not on this game at all and i didnt even keep up. It was a relief to be lynched in monty python almost and then my focus was on clue and my baddie game. My interenet wigging out this week and a sick child didnt help. Now i am dead in both with working internet again. I am trying to be here, but with so mich to catch up on my fun relaxing mafia game becomes work and when i am exhasted its hard to go back read massive amounts of old pages.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Long Con wrote:Too much activity! You're seeing a quieter LC because of the amount of posts to catch up on . I can barely keep up with this insanity!
This. :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok thanks hedge. I said I would take my vote off of you if you came in and explained and I feel like I have a good feel for your answer and also why you didn't answer more immediately. I'm just going to park my vote on myself until I can make a decision where to vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Not sure why it took so long to respond since you have been here for the vote and shrtly after and again for the night poll.
I did not twist anything It was a very simple question.
If you have been checking in on and off then why couldn't you respond to my simple question?
;)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Spacedaisy wrote:
zeek wrote:
I just went back and read the role description. I don't understand this reasoning, where does it say strax only kills once? Why would strax being blocked make a difference? Am I missing something?
I presumed his power was one night kill. I'd never heard of a civ ninja before cause I've only played 4 games and hosted 1, so I searched online and I thought thats what it was. Is that not what a civ ninja is?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Sorry hedge this reminds of when you were bad in LOST and played very similarly. I would know since you used me then killed me.
;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”