Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 5]

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Mongoose wrote: CBK: Are you a killer of bunnies that's a captain OR a bunny who is a captain and a killer?
:) I am the nickname Sawyer gave Ben for supposedly killing a bunny. Basically, I just love Ben. :D But I have no idea which people in this game are LOST fans.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
Mongoose wrote: CBK: Are you a killer of bunnies that's a captain OR a bunny who is a captain and a killer?
:) I am the nickname Sawyer gave Ben for supposedly killing a bunny. Basically, I just love Ben. :D But I have no idea which people in this game are LOST fans.
everyone

Well maybe not everyone, but close.
:biggrin:
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

thellama73 wrote:I've got a few people I'm looking at. The daylight should reveal more of the direction I want to go.
Meaning you have something to do in the night first?
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Ohhhh yes. I haven't seen Lost in so long. Thanks for the response!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Ok, back at my looking back again... Am I missing something, or have the Teen Girls failed to kill twice? It appears they didn't kill anyone on night 2 either. Is that correct? Someone, I think Alex, asked me a while back what I think. All I can say is that it seems unlikely that they failed by targeting someone who couldn't die TWICE. Thoughts?
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Dom wrote:I ship it so hard, it's not even funny.

Jensen is like my dream guy
Misha is also my dream guy
I guess that's understandable. My sister started watching the show because she thinks Jared is cute. I don't have a crush on either but I'm firmly within the Jensen camp.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

I want to hear more from Gleam. I want to be convinced he is not the Cheerleader.

But meantime I will try and reread him. How sure are we that Llama is civ. Can he not be the role pegged for Gleam. I'm getting paranoid again.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:^ I did.

And our first game was Masters of the Universe
I played that?
Gosh...I hope so now. :|

btw Dom who is in your avatar?
Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Basically, I'm in love. :D

*the flower crown is photoshopped on*
I'm so glad you said that, I'd been wondering why I was forgetting the clearly hilarious episode in which Dean wore a crown made of flowers!
MovingPictures07 wrote: This makes me believe that those pushing that Trogdor was dead really were stretching, big time. Trogdor is definitely alive. I have trouble believing devin was him.
Agreed, there's no chance Trogdor is dead in my mind. He's probably just inactive. Which makes me wonder, who has disappeared since night 2?
MovingPictures07 wrote:One other thought before I do a thing or two and then go to bed...

Does anyone have reason to believe borokkuei is civvie? Additionally, what do players think of his accidental death on night 2? It seems daisy killed him due to host error. While it may be unfair to speculate, since she does not appear to be showing other failed kill attempts on purpose anyway, could this mean that borokkuei is a member of blue laser, or perhaps even the cheat? Just curious, since I am really unsure of what to make of him. He has said more than a few statements throughout the game that have been gross inaccuracies... And while I could see a Baddie or civvie being confused or faking confused, I want other input on this matter.

That is all I have to say for now.
I had a thought I didn't think I should share, that maybe he was Trogdor and killed himself by accident, only for Daisy to realise he couldn't actually do that. It's a possibility but I don't think I'd be comfortable lynching someone on that logic. I don't personally have much of a read on him anyway.
I can see at least 8 names on the poll who are/were. A lot of mafia players around here got started on a Lost forum so there's a good amount of us around!
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Ok, back at my looking back again... Am I missing something, or have the Teen Girls failed to kill twice? It appears they didn't kill anyone on night 2 either. Is that correct? Someone, I think Alex, asked me a while back what I think. All I can say is that it seems unlikely that they failed by targeting someone who couldn't die TWICE. Thoughts?
It's possible that the killer was blocked or their target was protected as well. It could also be that they aren't sending in kills, but most players seem to be active so you'd think at least one member of the team would be around to do it.
Snow Dog wrote:I want to hear more from Gleam. I want to be convinced he is not the Cheerleader.

But meantime I will try and reread him. How sure are we that Llama is civ. Can he not be the role pegged for Gleam. I'm getting paranoid again.
I think Llama is civ but I'm not willing to bet my life on it. It's still possible he's bad I suppose and either of them could be the Cheerleader. Also it could be neither of them, one lynch survival doesn't make you unlynchable.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:I want to hear more from Gleam. I want to be convinced he is not the Cheerleader.

I certainly could be, but I promise you I'm not. MP knows this and Matt F knew it before abandoning me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:One other thought before I do a thing or two and then go to bed...

Does anyone have reason to believe borokkuei is civvie? Additionally, what do players think of his accidental death on night 2? It seems daisy killed him due to host error. While it may be unfair to speculate, since she does not appear to be showing other failed kill attempts on purpose anyway, could this mean that borokkuei is a member of blue laser, or perhaps even the cheat? Just curious, since I am really unsure of what to make of him. He has said more than a few statements throughout the game that have been gross inaccuracies... And while I could see a Baddie or civvie being confused or faking confused, I want other input on this matter.

I had a thought I didn't think I should share, that maybe he was Trogdor and killed himself by accident, only for Daisy to realise he couldn't actually do that. It's a possibility but I don't think I'd be comfortable lynching someone on that logic. I don't personally have much of a read on him anyway.
I could see that being possible. But I would feel very uncomfortable lynching someone solely off a hosting error. I do think borok has said a lot of things that haven't been true about the game. I'm unsure as to whether it's because he's not paying enough attention or if it's because he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am not picking a hut. I want to see what happens.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I could see that being possible. But I would feel very uncomfortable lynching someone solely off a hosting error. I do think borok has said a lot of things that haven't been true about the game. I'm unsure as to whether it's because he's not paying enough attention or if it's because he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt.
I think it more likely that Trog was blocked or Borrok was protected somehow and Daisy overlooked it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I think it more likely that Trog was blocked or Borrok was protected somehow and Daisy overlooked it.
Exactly. Hence why I would need more evidence to go after Borok.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

borokkuei wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Killing teen girls doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do. :(
Is there a reason why you are particularly empathetic toward them, birthday wombat?
He's known to be sexually attracted to teen girls. Unfortunately they're very expensive in finalalnd.
ture butt so are adult grils
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:I am not picking a hut. I want to see what happens.
Wasn't it that you'll be automatically teleported to whichever hut trogdor chooses?

Incidentally I picked hut #3 (three).
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Also, I'm quite bad at evaluating people's ages.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I am not picking a hut. I want to see what happens.
Wasn't it that you'll be automatically teleported to whichever hut trogdor chooses?

Yes.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Interesting choice, Snow Dog. Are you confident that Trogdor will not send in a PM, or do you have some kind of protection, or do you just want to die?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:Interesting choice, Snow Dog. Are you confident that Trogdor will not send in a PM, or do you have some kind of protection, or do you just want to die?
My lips are sealed.

Well.....my fingers won't type.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

On second thoughts I will pick Vompattis room. Nothing like good company (and he's nothing like good company)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:On second thoughts I will pick Vompattis room. Nothing like good company (and he's nothing like good company)
I'm in hut three as well! It's clearly where the cool people are.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:

I certainly could be, but I promise you I'm not. MP knows this and Matt F knew it before abandoning me.
It's okay, I still got your back.

You guys: I'm not sure it's super wise to tell everyone what hut you are inside. Are you hoping there's safety in numbers?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You guys: I'm not sure it's super wise to tell everyone what hut you are inside. Are you hoping there's safety in numbers?
That's 0k, come and join us.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Trogdor has already killed me once, I ain't afraid of no dragons! But seriously I don't think he's actually sending in PMs based on MR F's comments a while back so I'm not sure there's much danger. Plus are we even telling the truth? Maybe there's nobody in hut three and we're somehow coordinating a plan to make Troggles hit an empty hut.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Darn it Bullzeye. The first rule of hut 3 is?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:Darn it Bullzeye. The first rule of hut 3 is?
No making tired references? :p
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Darn it Bullzeye. The first rule of hut 3 is?
No making tired references? :p
No...the first rule is eat up all your greens. :fiesta:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

To be fair, it's impossible to tell if they are telling the truth.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm actually in hut six. It's the VIP hut that only the awesome-est people are allowed in.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Leamiteo, I meant to ask, why do you think CBK is civvie?
Just a feeling really. I'm mostly judging her alignment my relationship with her in RL, however her posts seem genuinely thought out with a civvie mindset IMO.

CBK, you had better be good! :p
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Mongoose wrote:I had Kate pegged as Coach Z; no one has ever been jailed to date.
I think this is highly possible. :srsnod:

I suspected borokkuei earlier in the game. I read his posts as forced and false confusion mixed with flippant remarks to which he replied he was a flippant person. Baddie? I think there is a chance. What to think of his accidental death? Umm, I am unclear about what you mean...am I missing something?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cool Tapes

Strongsad's poetry:

Gleam is likely bad
So says Strongsad

Vomps we should give a look
Unless you are a crook

Strongbox's email:

Yes, no, maybe…
I don’t know…
Can you please read my e-mail…

You're not the boss of Strongbad
And you're not dat cool

Life is unfair.........

Dear Strongbad,
What is a Mangosteen? What is an acai? Why do people keep putting these things in my smoothies, shampoo, and my lotion?
Sincerely,
Confused

Well Sindy, I think da mangosteen is a kind of lobster and acai is a traditional 3-pronged martial arts weapon predominant in the borrukei fighting style. It sound to me like you’ve gotten on da bad side of a crustaceous ninja hell bent on assassinating you during your daily health & beauty regime. I think your best course of action is to
LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU IT’S THE RED SHELLFISH NINJA!!!!

Bwaaaaa haa haa haa haaaaaaaaaa….

OK…just kidding…but you’ve gots to be on your guard at all times or else when you least expect it….DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

Llama has been killed by Blue Laser.
It is now Day 6 and you have until the poll closes to lynch somebody, make it good and actually kill someone this time, sheesh.
:srsnod:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 6]

Post by Snow Dog »

Oh llama. Adios!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Interestingly no Dragon kill yet again.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

And I didn't pick a hut so.............
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:Interestingly no Dragon kill yet again.
He hasn't killed since Borok died. I'm thinking Troggy-face is someone who hasn't been around very much or at all since night 2/day 3. Does that description actually fit any players though?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:And I didn't pick a hut so.............
So . . . ?

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Poll ended at Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Day 5

A Person
DisgruntledPorcupine (6) 5%
agleaminranks
thellama73 (3), DFaraday (7), BigDamnHero (9), Bullzeye (10), MovingPictures07 (11), juliets (12), birdwithteeth11 (13), Leamiteo (14), Vompatti (15), Mongoose (18) 50%
Bea
No votes
BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
borokkuei
No votes
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine
agleaminranks (8) 5%
Dom
Snow Dog (20) 5%
Juliets
No votes
Leamiteo
No votes
Matahari
No votes
Matt F
Matt F (4) 5%
MovingPictures07
timmer (17), borokkuei (19) 10%
Snow Dog
Dom (5) 5%
S~V~S
No votes
Thellama73
Captain Bunny Killer (16) 5%
Timmer
No votes
Vompatti
No votes
Bret Bretterson (host, dead, non)
Spacedaisy (1), Epignosis (2) 10%
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:And I didn't pick a hut so.............
So . . . ?
So Snow would have been in the hut Trog picked, and possibly died. Given there was no reference to a Trogdor kill it looks like he isn't sending his PMs or we have some really damn good blockers/protectors in this game.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I can has rez please?

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Bullzeye wrote:
He hasn't killed since Borok died. I'm thinking Troggy-face is someone who hasn't been around very much or at all since night 2/day 3. Does that description actually fit any players though?
Troggy could be laying low and being active in the forum. He could do this long enough to make us think he is dead and then start killing again. But I think there could be more at play here than meets the eye.

Doh Llama.

Daisy, were their missing PMs / how many missing PMs?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

An addendum: I'm going to look through Llama's posts to see a) what he was talking about to make Blue Lasers want him dead and b) who might be framing him for the same.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

True, SVS has been incredibly absent.
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I can't believe you killed me, Blue Laser! I am really bitter about that.

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Well damn. llama I was so sure you were good. RIP! :rip:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

timmer wrote:True, SVS has been incredibly absent.
Yeah, that's strange...
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

Wow, I sincerely hope my judgments of you were misguided. RIP llama, damn you blue laser!!! *shakes fist*

At this point, I'm convinced that Trogdor was probably killed. It's kinda hard to navigate this site on my phone, does anyone know who was killed the day after Trogdor made his last kill? I want to say it may have been Devin who died right after, but I could be mistaken...
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

tfw someone finally died and the game can progress.

w00t

RIP if you were a civ, llama. I didn't have a read on you at all, but hopefully you were bad, considering you're dead now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Son of a BITCH. RIP llama. I am absolutely certain now that you were civvie.

Mongoose, interesting thoughts. However, I had someone else pegged as Coach Z. Think about how Devin said he knew he would survive one night and was dead the next. I'm pretty sure Devin was protecting and had not been able to jail until dead. Bubs has shown NO activity whatsoever and Devin gave me no reason to believe he was Bubs instead of Coach Z. That's just my take on the matter though.

Borokkuei, how could you have had no read on llama whatsoever?

Gleam, how was Trogdor killed? I don't think so. He is definitely still alive.

I find it very interesting Blue Laser has killed Devin and now llama, both players who I came to increasingly vouch as civvie more than anyone else. Apparently, Blue Laser is onto something.

Return to “Previous Jobs”