It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

@ Sloon - I did not like Enrique's actions or reactions at all. I didn't understand his anger or frustration over the lynch at all. All I wanted to do was squee and twirl afterwards. (Sorry Fuzz, not personal, it was the role that needed to go, you are a lovely person.) I want to re-read and see interactions between him and Fuzz. Right now he is certainly not what I would qualify as a firm civ read, to say the least.

As for Quin, some of his responses seem genuine, while others (like the one you pointed out about being down with CFDs in general, not just this one) make zero sense. Also certainly not what I qualify as a firm civ read.

So atm, I feel most strongly about voting for sig. The other 2 you mentioned will be fodder for re-reads for me, because I don't feel warm & fuzzy about them at all.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Also, zebra votes me again and fucks off. I figured zebra was just being cute the first time or two. I thought the gag had run its course. I see I was wrong. Very well.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote:@ Sloon - I did not like Enrique's actions or reactions at all. I didn't understand his anger or frustration over the lynch at all. All I wanted to do was squee and twirl afterwards. (Sorry Fuzz, not personal, it was the role that needed to go, you are a lovely person.) I want to re-read and see interactions between him and Fuzz. Right now he is certainly not what I would qualify as a firm civ read, to say the least.

As for Quin, some of his responses seem genuine, while others (like the one you pointed out about being down with CFDs in general, not just this one) make zero sense. Also certainly not what I qualify as a firm civ read.

So atm, I feel most strongly about voting for sig. The other 2 you mentioned will be fodder for re-reads for me, because I don't feel warm & fuzzy about them at all.
I dig it. I'm gonna go join you in ISOing Fuzz.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

OK based on Fuzzy's interactions with Sloonei, I feel safe keeping my strong townread there. Fuzzy said he didn't care which of ika or Gleam got lynched. Makes me lean town slightly on both of them. However, I know for a fact ika hardcore busses as scum or asks to be bussed in just about every game. He's far more of a to each their own type of scum player unless a scummate is valuable due to an ability they have. So he voting Fuzz doesn't mean he's not a teammate. However, Fuzzy's vote on ika makes me lean town there with a touch of paranoia. I have no idea how Fuzzy treats his teammates. Also, I still don't like how Gleam reacted to my vote on him with pushing me hard and tunneling me and finally voting me before quickly switching to ika with not much reasoning. So again, while the interactions with Fuzzy look good, I'm not all inclined to say town for sure.

Fuzz's constant "coaching" to Turnip Head to vote for him seems a little off and makes me want to ISO Turnip Head and see if I can get a better read there.

Fuzz didn't like Gleam much though and said so quite a bit and pushed Gleam a lot so this makes me lean more towards town on Gleam now after reading this.

Fuzz also had some mild suspicion of DDL but not much to make me feel anyway one way or the other. I am townreading DDL for reasons outside of this anyway.

I'm also townreading S-V-S. So my three strongest townreads are Sloonei, DDL, and S-V-S right now. Although I'm also townreading Scotty and do not understand the suspicion on Epi at all. I have several others I need to look into as well it would seem to get better reads.

I will explain my Golden vote in a separate post. That said Indiglo is kind of gut bugging me and Soneji I'd like to look at more and who is spirityo anyway again? Black Rock seems under the radar also. Chaindeath is just very odd but I have no good read here.

I'd be willing to put Metalmarsh in the town category as well. And probably Quin also. Sig I'm not getting the suspicion on and Enrique seems very frustrated but I'll check into more in a bit. Serge just seems new overall but not in a bad way. Moongoose, llama, zebra-nothing strikes me as bad either way.

ika is probably town but I am paranoia as hell because he likes to hardcore bus his teammates as scum. He plays scum in a more every person for themselves mentality. He will either bus or ask to be bussed. Unless he has a team member with a strong power he wants to keep around.

So for now, not interested in his lynch but I'm not gonna clear him as town either.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin wrote:I'm not feeling an ika lynch today. I think I want to just stare at him for the next 48 hours and psycho-analyse his every breath. Maybe we can have a coffee together. Make a day of it. I've got nobody else to talk to anyway.

I'll be voting between Golden and Luffy today. I think their interactions make it clear that if one of them is mafia, the other probably isn't. They both bring up very extremely good points against each other and I feel as though they legitimately want each other lynched.

I'll place the actual vote tonight when I get home from uni. I want to sit on it for a while.
I will say, I don't care for this post regarding ika. What do you hope to gain by just watching him now when you were so certain he was scum before?

Sorry guys but I'm very used to the terms town and scum and will probably keep using them for now.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:But, seriously, I find it difficult to understand how so many people struggle with the idea that a successful cfd catches baddies scrambling red handed. To me there is really no choice but to lynch the people who came out of yesterday looking worst.

Linki - Thanks Indi.
My own issue is your qualifier: "Successful." How often do you see those? I don't think anyone struggles with a successful lynch of Mafia by whatever means (except Enrique :p ).
I don't understand. The thing was successful, ie there was a baddie on the block that other baddies had to decide what to do about it on very short notice. It wasn't unsuccessful.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Re: [NIGHT 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I want to make sure that sig, Enrique and the other anti-CFDers get their proper day in court. It's easy to assume they're all baddies caught with their pants down but it almost feels like thats too easy. For all we know the rest of the fuzz weren't even around at EoD.
I feel like I've already run out of things to say on the topic, but I will reiterate that I wasn't against the CFD as a concept, but I thought at the time that Fuzz was the wrong choice. Of course, whoever you chose I would have stuck with ika.

I have about an hour until I have to go to uni, so I'll answer any questions before then.
But see this is why I find you so scummy. If you're on board with the CFD concept, then it means you should be on board with lynching a player without a whole lot of discussion or reasoning. It's supposed to be a spontaneous, spur of the moment thing. But then you objected to lynching Fuzz because there wasn't enough reason and discussion. So on the one hand, you say you're on board with the concept, but then on the other hand you completely reject the concept when it's put into practice. I see this as a contradiction, and it's not unreasonable to think this is because you were trying to save a teammate.
I don't think you're taking what Im saying on board. I've said that I didn't disagree with the concept of a CFD, but I have also said multiple times that I do not approve of votes without proper justification. This is why I objected to it. I feel like I need to remind you also that I didn't know what a CFD was at the time, so all it looked like to me was an unorganised bandwagon without a tangible basis. I feel like I'm 'no u'ing now, but what you're giving me and have been for a while is not typical Sloonei behaviour.

Epi, don't you think it ironic that you're casting suspicion at me for bringing up the concept of lynching you for info without going into specifics, when you objected to voting wilfy ... Without going into specifics. At first I had thought it was because you were all part of the capo trio, but I ISOd wilgy before and the way he cast so much suspicion on you makes me think this is not the case.

I'll get some more out when I get home, for now I'm still at uni andvIm not writing another essay on his phone, no thank you.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:But, seriously, I find it difficult to understand how so many people struggle with the idea that a successful cfd catches baddies scrambling red handed. To me there is really no choice but to lynch the people who came out of yesterday looking worst.

Linki - Thanks Indi.
My short list is Enrique, Quin, and sig. Would you add or subtract any names?
For me, I feel very clearly on sig. I didn't much like Enrique's response, it almost felt like concession, but I have more doubts about him than sig. I have more doubts on Quin again. I think they do look like the most likely three.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

:sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

indiglo wrote:@ Sloon - I did not like Enrique's actions or reactions at all. I didn't understand his anger or frustration over the lynch at all. All I wanted to do was squee and twirl afterwards. (Sorry Fuzz, not personal, it was the role that needed to go, you are a lovely person.) I want to re-read and see interactions between him and Fuzz. Right now he is certainly not what I would qualify as a firm civ read, to say the least.

Exactly, like, that was one of the most exciting lynches I was ever part of. I was literally punching the air and on an adrenaline buzz for a couple of hours after Fuzz flipped. This is part of why Enrique's reaction stood out so much to me too.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:Also, zebra votes me again and fucks off. I figured zebra was just being cute the first time or two. I thought the gag had run its course. I see I was wrong. Very well.
I feel like zebra is deliberately endeavouring to put the marmot strategy into practice in this game, in order to actually survive past day/night 2.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

RadicalFuzz wrote:I'm going to make the following assumptions.
Being arrested does not equate to being dead, they're different states. The first post player list has separate segments for them, and several roles (Stool Pigeon & Warden) mention arrests specifically.
The Warden's role has unspecified details. It reads only "Warden - Runs the prison and oversees all the prisoners" and I doubt they'd bother making the different game state of being arrested just for the Stool Pigeon.

My guess is that the reason they arrested Tranq had to do with that difference between being arrested and being dead. Assuming logical thought, they believed that having Tranq in that "Arrested" state would be more beneficial than not. That surprises me because it seems to me that Tranq would've gotten heat and, since he presumably isn't scum, could've been "used" for lack of a better term.

I'm not familiar with Tranq, though, so if he's a strong town player then that could provide a more straightforward explanation as well.
This is an interesting post in Fuzz's post history, but I'm not sure if there's anything I can make of it yet. I'll just leave it here in case anyone sees anything worth pointing out. I should caution against getting lost in a tunnel of WIFOM though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:

Exactly, like, that was one of the most exciting lynches I was ever part of. I was literally punching the air and on an adrenaline buzz for a couple of hours after Fuzz flipped. This is part of why Enrique's reaction stood out so much to me too.
ditto for quin. I felt like both of them reacted strangely negatively to the flip.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Also, zebra votes me again and fucks off. I figured zebra was just being cute the first time or two. I thought the gag had run its course. I see I was wrong. Very well.
I feel like zebra is deliberately endeavouring to put the marmot strategy into practice in this game, in order to actually survive past day/night 2.
But why?
MovingPictures07 wrote:8. If your faction wins, you win, regardless of whether you are dead or alive at endgame. Do your best! Fight for your faction's win condition. Players who fail to meet participation criteria will be denied a win.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't know why. It's just my impression of what.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I still want to know why Epi voted for zebra yesterday. He was there at the end but cast an outlier vote.

linki: speak of the devil!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm not feeling an ika lynch today. I think I want to just stare at him for the next 48 hours and psycho-analyse his every breath. Maybe we can have a coffee together. Make a day of it. I've got nobody else to talk to anyway.

I'll be voting between Golden and Luffy today. I think their interactions make it clear that if one of them is mafia, the other probably isn't. They both bring up very extremely good points against each other and I feel as though they legitimately want each other lynched.

I'll place the actual vote tonight when I get home from uni. I want to sit on it for a while.
I will say, I don't care for this post regarding ika. What do you hope to gain by just watching him now when you were so certain he was scum before?

Sorry guys but I'm very used to the terms town and scum and will probably keep using them for now.
The results of the night phase brought more viable reads than what I currently have for ika. I'll elaborate on this post when I get home, but I'm taking a quality over quantity stance in my views right now.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

OK, Why I'm voting for Golden:

-Remember I had my vote on him D1 for this post:
Golden wrote:
Diiny wrote:Reading back, I'll also extend that question to Golden, who posted a lot about the setup/plan but not much about players which research shows is a tad out of character.
I hadn't bothered reading much of the thread. I've just sat down to do my first read through now. I am getting quite a few non-null reads. Unless something happens to change my mind, I won't be voting for LC, DDL, sloonei, mongoose, epi, SVS or silverwolf. I don't really have much in the way of pings yet, but I'll see where I'm at when I'm caught up.
I felt like I had barely posted and was also new here so it was way too early for a "will not lynch" read.

I also have been getting kind of a buddying vibe from him this game and I am certainly paranoid about this because I've been successfully buddied by scum before. That said, I kind of feel guilty about this because he's been really trying to make me feel welcome and I don't want to immediately suspect him for that right off the bat.

I also want to mention his push on Matt was off because Matt wasn't scum, however this is only minor as it is possible he was just wrong here.

The biggest point against him is his behavior post Fuzz flip. I really felt a strong "lining up lynches" mentality as well as a go after easy targets mentality. I have done it before. Go after the ones that will be easy to lynch and everyone will understand. It's classic scum. I just felt like all his behavior around this time was hardcore pushing for numerous easy lynches that are not necessarily gonna fall on scum. It really rubbed me the wrong way. If I need to go pull quotes I can but I'm pretty tired and would rather just leave it at this for now.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Also voting for golden, for reasons previously specified. I would also not be opposed to lynching Sloonei. I want to talk to epi some more to decide whether I add him to this list.
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I also want to point out that spirityo is posting elsewhere and not here. I don't want to talk about ongoing stuff so I'll leave it at that. It may not be something you guys use to determine alignment but it's a sometimes reliable scumtell where I come from.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:I still want to know why Epi voted for zebra yesterday. He was there at the end but cast an outlier vote.

I don't understand how this is such a mystery. I came home under the assumption that I would be voting to save myself. I ended up not having to do that, but I still had seven pages to read and people kept posting and posting. So I voted to give zebra a reaction.

In general, I hate ties (unless I create them :dark: ), but there was no way I was going to be able to make an informed decision in fifteen minutes. So I stayed out. To say I was "there at the end" is misleading. I was online, but seven pages behind.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:Also voting for golden, for reasons previously specified. I would also not be opposed to lynching Sloonei. I want to talk to epi some more to decide whether I add him to this list.
So...talk.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I want to make sure that sig, Enrique and the other anti-CFDers get their proper day in court. It's easy to assume they're all baddies caught with their pants down but it almost feels like thats too easy. For all we know the rest of the fuzz weren't even around at EoD.
I feel like I've already run out of things to say on the topic, but I will reiterate that I wasn't against the CFD as a concept, but I thought at the time that Fuzz was the wrong choice. Of course, whoever you chose I would have stuck with ika.

I have about an hour until I have to go to uni, so I'll answer any questions before then.
But see this is why I find you so scummy. If you're on board with the CFD concept, then it means you should be on board with lynching a player without a whole lot of discussion or reasoning. It's supposed to be a spontaneous, spur of the moment thing. But then you objected to lynching Fuzz because there wasn't enough reason and discussion. So on the one hand, you say you're on board with the concept, but then on the other hand you completely reject the concept when it's put into practice. I see this as a contradiction, and it's not unreasonable to think this is because you were trying to save a teammate.
I don't think you're taking what Im saying on board. I've said that I didn't disagree with the concept of a CFD, but I have also said multiple times that I do not approve of votes without proper justification. This is why I objected to it. I feel like I need to remind you also that I didn't know what a CFD was at the time, so all it looked like to me was an unorganised bandwagon without a tangible basis. I feel like I'm 'no u'ing now, but what you're giving me and have been for a while is not typical Sloonei behaviour.

Epi, don't you think it ironic that you're casting suspicion at me for bringing up the concept of lynching you for info without going into specifics, when you objected to voting wilfy ... Without going into specifics. At first I had thought it was because you were all part of the capo trio, but I ISOd wilgy before and the way he cast so much suspicion on you makes me think this is not the case.

I'll get some more out when I get home, for now I'm still at uni andvIm not writing another essay on his phone, no thank you.
You just said you weren't against the concept, but now you're saying you didn't know what the concept was. Which is it? I think you've been inconsistent, starting with the way you criticized DDL at the start of the thing, followed by the way you opposed the Fuzz wagon (note that I am saying "the way" you did these things, not simply that you did do them), and now the way you are kind of all over the place in your explanation of these things. You also seemed more frustrated than excited after Fuzz flipped bad, but this could be attributed to you taking some suspicion at the time as well. I'll have to look back and reflect on that.
Not to mention that the concept of a CFD, which you say you supported, is in some ways to cast votes without "proper justification", if by that you mean long-winded reasoning and lots of examples cited. It looks to me like you were saying "This Chinese Fire Drill is a good idea, unless we're doing it to RadicalFuzz."
This is definitely typical Sloonei behavior. I don't think you've ever seen me survive past Day 1 in a game before. This is what Sloonei does past Day 1 in games. He starts to focus on suspects. You have become a suspect. I wish it wasn't the case but it is.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Id also like to talk to epi about stealing my vote virginity. Id have rathered a pretty girl do that...
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I still want to know why Epi voted for zebra yesterday. He was there at the end but cast an outlier vote.

I don't understand how this is such a mystery. I came home under the assumption that I would be voting to save myself. I ended up not having to do that, but I still had seven pages to read and people kept posting and posting. So I voted to give zebra a reaction.

In general, I hate ties (unless I create them :dark: ), but there was no way I was going to be able to make an informed decision in fifteen minutes. So I stayed out. To say I was "there at the end" is misleading. I was online, but seven pages behind.
What possible reason could you have for objecting to uninformed votes to break a tie late in a lynch?
This post is brought to you by the color orange.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@sliverwolf - I'm not pushing easy lynches. LC might be easy, but I'm against lynching him. Whats more, look how friggin hard it is even with me being as loud as I am, I'm still just as on the block.

I'm pushing common sense. Sig IS bad. There is just no doubt at all about that. He is 100% a cop. He made it incredibly, blatantly obvious during the cfd. I have no sympathy and no compunction in taking people down who are bad, and for all the talk of 'being careful', in the case of sig I just don't need to be careful. He's bad. It doesn't need any great analysis to demonstrate. Just read his posts and see his vote around end of day.

PS - if I was bad setting up a run of easy lynches this early in the game, it be guaranteed to backfire on me. Heck, it would probably backfire on me if I was wrong even once, especially given the amount of suspicion I've taken.

You'll never see mafia golden play like I'm playing this game. This is me in full supatown mode. I'm not sure I've been able to do this in years, but boy is it fun.

See my signature also. I know you don't know me, and you can think I play that for meta. I don't. I try and make my mafia meta match my sedate civilian game, but my next level supatown game is about doing as much damage as I can to the baddies before getting NKed, and thats what I'm trying to do here.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:Also voting for golden, for reasons previously specified. I would also not be opposed to lynching Sloonei. I want to talk to epi some more to decide whether I add him to this list.
Quin. I... I'm sorry. But I just can't not do this. I don't believe for a second that you find me suspicious.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah, I'm pretty confident Quin is in there.

More confident on Quin than Enrique, at this point.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:I also want to point out that spirityo is posting elsewhere and not here. I don't want to talk about ongoing stuff so I'll leave it at that. It may not be something you guys use to determine alignment but it's a sometimes reliable scumtell where I come from.
Sprit is reasonably new - I haven't figured out his normal yet, but he was relatively quiet in Arkham.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silverwolf wrote:OK, Why I'm voting for Golden:

-Remember I had my vote on him D1 for this post:
Golden wrote:
Diiny wrote:Reading back, I'll also extend that question to Golden, who posted a lot about the setup/plan but not much about players which research shows is a tad out of character.
I hadn't bothered reading much of the thread. I've just sat down to do my first read through now. I am getting quite a few non-null reads. Unless something happens to change my mind, I won't be voting for LC, DDL, sloonei, mongoose, epi, SVS or silverwolf. I don't really have much in the way of pings yet, but I'll see where I'm at when I'm caught up.
I felt like I had barely posted and was also new here so it was way too early for a "will not lynch" read.

I also have been getting kind of a buddying vibe from him this game and I am certainly paranoid about this because I've been successfully buddied by scum before. That said, I kind of feel guilty about this because he's been really trying to make me feel welcome and I don't want to immediately suspect him for that right off the bat.

I also want to mention his push on Matt was off because Matt wasn't scum, however this is only minor as it is possible he was just wrong here.

The biggest point against him is his behavior post Fuzz flip. I really felt a strong "lining up lynches" mentality as well as a go after easy targets mentality. I have done it before. Go after the ones that will be easy to lynch and everyone will understand. It's classic scum. I just felt like all his behavior around this time was hardcore pushing for numerous easy lynches that are not necessarily gonna fall on scum. It really rubbed me the wrong way. If I need to go pull quotes I can but I'm pretty tired and would rather just leave it at this for now.
The last point is the one on which I disagree with you most strongly. I was in the exact same boat as Golden post-Fuzz. I still am. I just didn't show my enthusiasm as much in the thread. Shortly after the flip I tried to go for a jog but I was too amped and couldn't control my breathing at all and ended up wearing myself out about halfway through my route. :) If you're reading me as town, then I have to say that Golden's attitude after the Fuzz lynch was nearly identical to my own. If that means you're gonna read both of us as scum, so be it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:

You just said you weren't against the concept, but now you're saying you didn't know what the concept was. Which is it? I think you've been inconsistent, starting with the way you criticized DDL at the start of the thing, followed by the way you opposed the Fuzz wagon (note that I am saying "the way" you did these things, not simply that you did do them), and now the way you are kind of all over the place in your explanation of these things. You also seemed more frustrated than excited after Fuzz flipped bad, but this could be attributed to you taking some suspicion at the time as well. I'll have to look back and reflect on that.
Not to mention that the concept of a CFD, which you say you supported, is in some ways to cast votes without "proper justification", if by that you mean long-winded reasoning and lots of examples cited. It looks to me like you were saying "This Chinese Fire Drill is a good idea, unless we're doing it to RadicalFuzz."
This is definitely typical Sloonei behavior. I don't think you've ever seen me survive past Day 1 in a game before. This is what Sloonei does past Day 1 in games. He starts to focus on suspects. You have become a suspect. I wish it wasn't the case but it is.
Your quote is accurate. I did not agree with fuzz being lynched. I don't think I ever took any heat until after he flipped, though. I think you're taking my opposition to lynching fuzz and having golden point the finger at me as one conversation. I was frustrated at the fuzz bandwagon, and I was frustrated at golden for suspecting me. I wasn't frustrated at fuzz being bad at all.

I did not know what a CFD meant at the time, but now I do. Do you not think it common sense to consolidate that logic now that I know?

Epi, ill talk to you soon. i want to do it properly and I can't do it on this phone. Same goes to anyone else, I'm about to head into a lecture. I'll be back in like 2 hours.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I also want to point out that spirityo is posting elsewhere and not here. I don't want to talk about ongoing stuff so I'll leave it at that. It may not be something you guys use to determine alignment but it's a sometimes reliable scumtell where I come from.
Sprit is reasonably new - I haven't figured out his normal yet, but he was relatively quiet in Arkham.
Also, the elsewhere that he's posting is Rocky & Bullwinkle, a game that is much further along than this one, so his participation there is probably more crucial at This Very Moment. I'm not gonna make any judgment on him in this game for posting there right now. He can't be in both places at once. I had him as a town read before my death in that game, so I wish him godspeed!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Night class :eek:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epi, ill talk to you soon. i want to do it properly and I can't do it on this phone. Same goes to anyone else, I'm about to head into a lecture. I'll be back in like 2 hours.
Well, I won't be here. I should have been in bed ages ago, but I worked late tonight, and that messes with my sleep cycle.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:You just said you weren't against the concept, but now you're saying you didn't know what the concept was. Which is it? I think you've been inconsistent, starting with the way you criticized DDL at the start of the thing, followed by the way you opposed the Fuzz wagon (note that I am saying "the way" you did these things, not simply that you did do them), and now the way you are kind of all over the place in your explanation of these things. You also seemed more frustrated than excited after Fuzz flipped bad, but this could be attributed to you taking some suspicion at the time as well. I'll have to look back and reflect on that.
Your quote is accurate. I did not agree with fuzz being lynched. I don't think I ever took any heat until after he flipped, though. I think you're taking my opposition to lynching fuzz and having golden point the finger at me as one conversation. I was frustrated at the fuzz bandwagon, and I was frustrated at golden for suspecting me. I wasn't frustrated at fuzz being bad at all.

I did not know what a CFD meant at the time, but now I do. Do you not think it common sense to consolidate that logic now that I know?

I can't help but to keep coming back to this post:
Quin wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I don't like the idea of starting another wagon, when we already have 3, with less than an hour for the phase to end.

This is the PERFECT opportunity for scum to save each other if they need to.

If you don't like the current wagons then tough luck. Try to push another one earlier next day.
pingpong. I don't like this at all. We shouldn't be forced to lynch our civ-reads because there isn't an existing bandwagon for them.
At the time you said this all of the discussion was moving towards a spontaneous, spur of the moment lynch of a brand new option, and then you made this post, in which you seemed to all the world to be voicing support, at least indirectly if not directly, of this new approach. But then, as soon as we started doing it, putting into practice the thing we were talking about and which you had just hopped on board with, you started shooting it down because "there weren't enough reasons". What else did you expect?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also may be worth nothing that in my abandoned attempt to ISO Fuzzy tonight (my brain is too tired to process so much new information) one thing I was able to process was that Fuzz seemed be casting a lot of shade at DDL, like more than he was doing for anyone else it seemed. It didn't look like an attempt at bussing; it wasn't aggressive enough to be that. Like he was just trying to poke and prod at things and hope that other people picked up on what he was saying.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah, I have to say at that moment I thought Quin was good and DDL bad, now I think its the other way around.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

May be worth noting*. I certainly hope it's not worth nothing, that would be a silly post to make.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It may also point again towards the possibility that gleam actually IS bad too... if Quin is bad, and was happy with cfd, it might be because it might prevent gleams lynch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I still find myself coming back to gleam a lot. Fuzz also said some things that made me scratch my chin RE: gleam, but then he (gleam) also goes and says a bunch of things that I have no trouble understanding or agreeing with. Also my increased confidence in Epi today has obviously made me reconsider what I said in response to Matt yesterday about Epi/Gleam.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

agleaminranks wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:I still think the best lead I have is the results of day 1, Sock's intervention, and Wilgy's alignment. Or what I strongly believe it to be.

I'm going to look at the people who were targeting Wilgy the best I can. I think it's possible there's a cop in the group.
How would the cops know who the Don is, so early in the game?
They don't. Did I say I thought Wilgy was the Don? I just am pretty sure of his alignment and familial association. The cops don't know who the Don is, but they can at least figure out who isn't on their team.

Oof. Just read this post of Gleam's during an ISO. Does he seem really sure of what the cops know and don't know at this point to anyone else?

Linki~
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No way I'm getting to sleep. I'm having a bourbon.

Stupid work tomorrow.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:No way I'm getting to sleep. I'm having a bourbon.

Stupid work tomorrow.
Happy holidays! :beer:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi, what's yer thought on Enrique?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Epi, what's yer thought on Enrique?
I don't think he's a cop. At least not based on what I've seen. A bit pissy, but meh.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Wow, my eyes are crossing now. That was a shit ton of reading.

On my Fuzz ISO, I noticed he did interact with Gleam a bit. Most of it was kind, with a tiny bit of a poke now and then, but Fuzz quickly backed off. In fact, in some posts before Fuzz voted for ika, he actually talked about Gleam pinging him, then he went right back to saying he didn't care who got lynched, even with his Gleam ping. I also noticed both Fuzz and Gleam used words like "honestly" and "truthfully" a fair bit when explaining how they viewed a specific something, or someone in a post. I don't know why, but that seems off. Why would you feel the need to clarify a few things as being honest or truthful? That's kind of another pingy thing there. My view on Gleam is shifting, and I would like to hear from some of the other players who (like me) originally did not understand the votes on Gleam.

Just finished my Enrique ISO also, and I am going to have to check out for the night. I think I've moved him down further on my list of suspicions though. I will continue to stew on it, and do more ISOing another day. My brain feels like mush.

@ Silverwolf - Take some pepto, your gut will quit bugging you. :p Seriously though, if you have any specific concerns or questions, please mention them. I would like to address them.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo, vote ends in 30 seconds right now. Who gets your vote?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:No way I'm getting to sleep. I'm having a bourbon.

Stupid work tomorrow.
That is Tomorrow Epi's problem. :nicenod: :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well hell indiglo, you missed the vote. :evileye:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:indiglo, vote ends in 30 seconds right now. Who gets your vote?
Sig

How about yours?

Linki~ LMAO :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl

Return to “Previous Jobs”