50%

Total votes: 16
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:51 pm Jack, do you think it's at all possible that sprityo was actually the one lynched on day 2?
Mechanically, you're asking if I think a townie stopped the lynch on Sprityo (thinking Jack or Sloonei would be lynched or because Sprityo can stop lynches) or if Sprityo is a secret role that could avoid lynch and also a combo of Everest, Buttes, etc caused Sprityo to have more votes than either me or Sloonei.

I cannot answer that question without confirming or denying that I hold a certain rolecard or rolecards.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:53 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am Changed my vote to jack
Why?
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm Now I'm voting for elohcin.
Why?
I voted for you because we seem to be operating under different mindsets this game, and in particular I never saw a very reasoned defense of your vote for nutella. As I saw it, you just kind of plucked a few posts out of her ISO and labelled them "lazy" and thus "scummy", and then a bandwagon ensued. I'm not seeing the light on any of your arguments yet.
I think this holds as much weight now as it did before. Well put, Jack---I also haven't seen any real arguments. This thread is an extended day 1 till this point with over 2000 posts and your strongest case was against me! because of my "weakpoints to mislynch". Like, that's not even half a case. Not even a quarter of a case. Give me substance, I'll give you a pass.
I've been at work. If you think I'm bad, why do you want to give me a pass? Comes across as a buddying attempt, which I have to look out for because I am very self centered. (I swear I'm a nicer person irl)

Who would you vote for right now if not me?
I was kind of being sarcastic with the pass. Did you give me substance?

If I wouldn't vote for you, I'd probably vote for Eloh (after I finish isoing her) or Jay.

I've moved Kyle away from scumspects because a scum kyle wouldn't resort to calling me an actual liar to get me to sway away from him. He's got more integrity than that.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:58 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:51 pm Jack, do you think it's at all possible that sprityo was actually the one lynched on day 2?
Mechanically, you're asking if I think a townie stopped the lynch on Sprityo (thinking Jack or Sloonei would be lynched or because Sprityo can stop lynches) or if Sprityo is a secret role that could avoid lynch and also a combo of Everest, Buttes, etc caused Sprityo to have more votes than either me or Sloonei.

I cannot answer that question without confirming or denying that I hold a certain rolecard or rolecards.
I'm asking you if you think it's possible. A yes or no will not confirm or deny your role.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:01 pmI've moved Kyle away from scumspects because a scum kyle wouldn't resort to calling me an actual liar to get me to sway away from him. He's got more integrity than that.
I'm so sorry
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I guess I also don't think the question is that important, aside from asking for an Everest softclaim.

If either Sloonei or Jack stopped the lynch, they wouldn't know who was actually about to die.

Sprityo wasn't around to see votes pile up so he didn't likely take an action to stop the lynch and secrets aside, I don't remember any automatic lynch stoppers.

If Jack or Sloonei just stopped the lynch, what difference does it make who would have gotten the noose? You'd have to know where vote manipulation is, which is the only thing you'd learn from it anyhow.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh right.... a lynch stop is an active action isn't it. not automatic
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm asking you if you think it's possible. A yes or no will not confirm or deny your role.
I guess I'm reading it wrong.

Yes, it's possible. There are secret roles I don't know as well as multiple vote manipulators. I could know one at most.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay - EGH
JJJ is never scum.
No, but really, I don't know what he'd be like as scum. If he's leading, and leading well, mafia will probably kill him and take care of things for us. If they start killing other leaders and JJJ takes control of the game, wipe him.
This is gross. All it is is an invitation for JJJ-less mafia to burn a lynch. Gross.
Yeah, shoot. Mafia ain't gonna take him out now. They know if they don't, you eventually will! I don't think this was a wise posy to make if you are civ, chuck.
I leave 3J alive all the time when I'm bad. :noble:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 pm I'm not interested in lynching Dom because I think he has most likely forgotten about the game and that is more likely to happen if he is civ than if he is bad, yeah?
how accurate is this assumption? Has scum Dom been far more present in his games?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay - EGH
JJJ is never scum.
No, but really, I don't know what he'd be like as scum. If he's leading, and leading well, mafia will probably kill him and take care of things for us. If they start killing other leaders and JJJ takes control of the game, wipe him.
This is gross. All it is is an invitation for JJJ-less mafia to burn a lynch. Gross.
Yeah, shoot. Mafia ain't gonna take him out now. They know if they don't, you eventually will! I don't think this was a wise posy to make if you are civ, chuck.
As a strong town read for me, and as Eloh's husband, I'm very curious what your read on her is as of this second. Please share.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 52#p384252

[mention]dunya[/mention]

Those are all town players imo.

How did I learn to read you? You were obviously good in Pokémon and Pirates. I'm just not feeling any of your reads at all. If it was just me, whatever. I'm always under suspicion and I dance just fine. But I'm not liking any of your reads, particularly. Only one of your comments have even stood out to me as particularly civish.

I'd ask someone to explain the Jay/Jack case if I didn't think it was a joke.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 pm I'm not interested in lynching Dom because I think he has most likely forgotten about the game and that is more likely to happen if he is civ than if he is bad, yeah?
how accurate is this assumption? Has scum Dom been far more present in his games?
Dom never draws bad rolecards so who knows?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on Jack for now. I'll be back before day's end.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but there's still a problem... just thinking out loud mind you

isn't saying "almost lynched" itself sort of a soft claim?

earlier in the day you mentioned in response to Sloonei that voting for you would result in a mislynch. which seems like a weirdly specific thing to say in retrospect.

It's possible a wolves Jack picked up on Sloonei's attitude towards lynching and decided later after the dust settled but before the guillotine fell to say "almost lynched" and try to take credit for survival.

no roleclaiming is a valid and legal stance to take but it's also particularly convenient here, and lawfulness doesn't necessitate morality or alignment.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:18 pm http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 52#p384252

@dunya

How did I learn to read you? You were obviously good in Pokémon and Pirates. I'm just not feeling any of your reads at all. If it was just me, whatever. I'm always under suspicion and I dance just fine. But I'm not liking any of your reads, particularly. Only one of your comments have even stood out to me as particularly civish.

yeah this post is weaker than watered down milk. Also, what Pokemon? I didn't play Pokemon. I'm sure you can find other people who have reads similar to mine, whom you are not and have not pointed that long finger at. What comment stood out as civvish; since you specifically pointed it out why didnt you bother quoting it? In conclusion.......no game on the pass. Try again later.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Never heard someone voting for someone else because they weren't feeling any of their reads. That is just lame.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:18 pm I'd ask someone to explain the Jay/Jack case if I didn't think it was a joke.
nope, not a joke. seems like early distancing to me. Why did you specifically choose to defend sig out of the blue on that particular point? You didn't even play Pirates from the start to be entirely aware of sig's presence in that game. Had that comment came from Kyle, maybe I would have bought it. As someone who replaced at the end of the game, it seemed very out of character and random.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Elohcin »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:14 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm
YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

insertnamehere has replaced Glorfindel.
INH replaced in with time to submit a kill for Night 1.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 pm

insertnamehere posted elsewhere at 11:36pm EST this same evening.
And dunya said that she thinks there is more of a team kill rather than a specific role that can send in the kill because if it were a specific role then marmot would have replaced her there.

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. @Marmot can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
:ponder: I don't think the mafia team failed to kill. I think protections happened. I think this is barking up the wrong tree. I don't like speculating based on replacements, as we're basically basing our reads on how well Marmot is handling his game. I know it's hard to ignore, but I would assume that Marmot has handled the game in a way that didn't completely screw over the mafia team, since anything else is unfalsifiable, unconfirmable, and slightly disrespectful.
No disrespect intended.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Had that comment come from Kyle*

I need to pay attention to my irregular verbs.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:58 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 am
Elohcin wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am I don't like this Epi lynch. Feels like there's a bunch of scum surrounding him like vultures waiting to see if they can lynch him or not. Lots of people "kind of" wanting to vote for him.
I agree with this.

Posting but still catching up.
What does Elohcin thinks about the people "kind of" wanting to vote for him? Maybe she's answered this. if not, I'd like one.

*ebwop
So. I was just agreeing to the part that I didn't like this Epi lynch. It felt like stupid reasons for a suspension of him and those that agreed with it could be bad and trying to reach for something that others might grab onto.

I think its funny how it seems to have all just gone away and LC is in agreement with Epi on a dom lynch.

I kind of agree with epi on voting a low poster. Other than my suspicion of LC and my slight suspicion of nutella (half the time her posts crack me up and half the time I'm hinking wtf), I do think that the high posters seem to be civ and genuinely trying to help.

Still reading....
Very suspicious post. Way too agreeable throughout. She did defend Epi a lot, he is her husband irl you have to remember and we have a sore spot for our lovers (except me, I am heartless), but apart from that...what has Eloh contributed?????????????

Where has she been outspoken and actually formed any leads and suspects of her own??

I don't think I've ever played with her before, but she just seems to be sidelining this game (apart from the Epi defending).
Hi dunya. Meet Eloh, sideline girl. Because when I make any kind of accusations, people think I'm crazy. I play for fun. Don't get me wrong, I try. And I've had a couple successful games as civ and baddie. But mostly I'm a fuck up. Sorry.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:34 pm Hi dunya. Meet Eloh, sideline girl. Because when I make any kind of accusations, people think I'm crazy. I play for fun. Don't get me wrong, I try. And I've had a couple successful games as civ and baddie. But mostly I'm a fuck up. Sorry.
Well now I feel like a big old bully. :sigh:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And I doubt epi will give you his opinion of me. He stopped doing that games ago as people took it like gospel truth and pinned me inall sorts of nonsensical ways. But if he does...it will be a bit later as he is playing sports atm. hahahahaha!!! Playing sports.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:21 pm but there's still a problem... just thinking out loud mind you

earlier in the day you mentioned in response to Sloonei that voting for you would result in a mislynch. which seems like a weirdly specific thing to say in retrospect.

It's possible a wolves Jack picked up on Sloonei's attitude towards lynching and decided later after the dust settled but before the guillotine fell to say "almost lynched" and try to take credit for survival.

no roleclaiming is a valid and legal stance to take but it's also particularly convenient here, and lawfulness doesn't necessitate morality or alignment.
Convenient nothing. It's the rules. (And I am the rules.)

So many crazy explanations for why I'm bad. Slips and tells and softclaims and schemes. That's okay. I like the reads I have now.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Don't feel like a bully. I'm no millennial. I know my strengths and weaknesses as a person and I'm cool with that.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay - EGH
JJJ is never scum.
Well now if 3J survives we gotta lynch Epi. Logic is logic. :keys:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:21 pm but there's still a problem... just thinking out loud mind you

There are a few reasons someone could say he was almost lynched in Jack's position. Jack did so in the moment. For him to elaborate would, as he put it, be role related. But I have no such spec since I don't know his role.

"Oh, the poll is tied but I have no death message from Marmot. Must be Sloon's turn."
"Oh, a tie. Guess that's a non lynch. Close one."
"Oh, based on *insert role knowledge here,* I wasn't lynched."

And so on. I do tend to think that it's role knowledge, but it doesn't have to be. And Jack cannot clarify, while Marmot/the other players cannot say for sure whether it was soft-claimy or not.

Anywho, I think we should take it for what it's worth and quit edging toward that line.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:18 pm http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 52#p384252

@dunya

yeah this post is weaker than watered down milk. Also, what Pokemon? I didn't play Pokemon. I'm sure you can find other people who have reads similar to mine, whom you are not and have not pointed that long finger at. What comment stood out as civvish; since you specifically pointed it out why didnt you bother quoting it? In conclusion.......no game on the pass. Try again later.
Maybe I'm thinking of Nightvale. I've easily townread you twice but not here. If you don't like my metaread of you, feel free to commiserate with Nutella.

This one. In hindsight, it doesn't really move the needle. Shame.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... te#p384079
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 pm This one. In hindsight, it doesn't really move the needle. Shame.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... te#p384079
:suspish: :suspish:

that post was basically your post rewarded to make a point.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

reworded*
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:18 pm I'd ask someone to explain the Jay/Jack case if I didn't think it was a joke.
nope, not a joke. seems like early distancing to me. Why did you specifically choose to defend sig out of the blue on that particular point? You didn't even play Pirates from the start to be entirely aware of sig's presence in that game. Had that comment came from Kyle, maybe I would have bought it. As someone who replaced at the end of the game, it seemed very out of character and random.
I'm not feeling any of your reads cause they all feel made up. I'm distancing from Jimmy after townreading him literally all game? And he's the only one town reading me not based on massive mechanical assumptions?

Like I said. This is a joke.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also, I read every word of Pirates, thanks.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:37 pm

Convenient nothing. It's the rules. (And I am the rules.)

So many crazy explanations for why I'm bad. Slips and tells and softclaims and schemes. That's okay. I like the reads I have now.
Okay cool. Tough guy non-answer. Not unexpected.

It seems convenient because you weren't concerned about implying aspects about your role at the dusk of day 2

I think you're using roleclaiming rules to avoid taking suspicions seriously. "no sorry I can't roleclaim" is not a valid answer to the question of "hey I think you used knowledge of Sloonei's hypothetical survival role in conjunction with the mafia vote thingy to imply that you survived the lynch as a gamble to survive and are using the lynch ambiguity to gain civ credit"
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:43 pm I'm voting Jack.
well now I'm tempted to go back to bob for the time being just to preserve the closeness of the poll. I don't like runaway trains early(ish) in the day.
Feel free, if I was not getting ready to go out for a while this evening I might hold my vote, but I don't want to risk getting busy while out with friends and forgetting. And I feel most confident with a vote on Jack.

Linki: I don't think pushing Jack to answer something he feels is too close to the role claim/info dump line is fair or right. You know what the possibilities are out there, now you decide based on the whole picture where you fall. What do you believe happened? Roll the dice, cast your vote. Either you believe Jack's tone, defenses, content, etc. or you don't. Don't ask him to do something that is not in the spirit of the game that the host created and that the host has specifically warned against. I respect your conviction here Jack. I'm almost sorry that I still suspect you, but I do. Even so, I respect your stance here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:05 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 pm @speedchuck, not that it makes a huge difference, but I am actually a "she". Going through your post now.
:fist: I knew that. I say it under your avatar and made note of it. And then it completely slipped past me.

@Quin That's an interesting vote on a player I have trouble reading most of the time. Can I get a summary of why?
I've had success reading her in the past. This doesn't feel like good Eloh.

I don't think she's following through on her cases in the way a civilian would. She'll say that something is suspicious and that'll be the end of it, like she's rejecting any attempt to change her mind. She's done that with me and LC in this game.

I don't believe in her rainbow list because I don't see how Lasagne could be one of anybody's top town reads. She mentioned genuinity in her posts, with Lasagne only having one, maybe two posts of workable content. The rest is, as I said before, mainly "I'm here!" posts.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You are assuming I was claiming yesterday re:Speed's last post, Kyle.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Appreciated, Daisy.

Would you be willing to vote Bob or Speed instead?

Apparently, there's lots of suspicion on Dunya but only one person who has enough to vote for her.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

The problem is I don't think answering the questions requires roleclaiming or even going towards that line if he does the work and explores all aspects of the event equally.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:08 pm You are assuming I was claiming yesterday re:Speed's last post, Kyle.
I don't know what you're talking about.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 pm The problem is I don't think answering the questions requires roleclaiming or even going towards that line if he does the work and explores all aspects of the event equally.
If I think Sprityo really got lynched, I'd only think so if I was Everest. So yes or no am I Everest?

Why did I say I was almost lynched? Was it because I stopped the lynch, have an extra vote or just forgot ties would result in no lynch on Day One only?

You are asking me to roleclaim. I'm not going to.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 pm The problem is I don't think answering the questions requires roleclaiming or even going towards that line if he does the work and explores all aspects of the event equally.
If I think Sprityo really got lynched, I'd only think so if I was Everest. So yes or no am I Everest?

Why did I say I was almost lynched? Was it because I stopped the lynch, have an extra vote or just forgot ties would result in no lynch on Day One only?

I'm not asking you to roleclaiming I'm asking you to explain the discrepancies in your actions and your supposed stance on roleclaiming. I'm also asking you to please stop avoiding questions.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Quin[/mention]

Your thoughts on Dunya?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'm also asking why you have Sloonei as a town read, when any of the role permutations of that event where both of you are town are fairly unlikely.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm not asking you to roleclaiming I'm asking you to explain the discrepancies in your actions and your supposed stance on roleclaiming. I'm also asking you to please stop avoiding questions.
Stop asking me questions that would require I break the rules to answer.

You, Nutella and Dunya both have accused me of avoiding like 6 questions which turned out to be me missing 1 Dunya question, me linking to 3 answers and me refusing to roleclaim 2 times.

I'm not avoiding anything. You'll see at this rate.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:21 pm @Quin

Your thoughts on Dunya?
I haven't been in the thread enough to update my GTH for dunyo. Or to do ISO's. Yet again, I'm doing none of the things I said I was going to do. :smile:

I ran through her posts quickly to answer this. She's been here less than a phase and has four pages. I'm leaning town on that alone.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

It doesn't matter what I ask, Jack. You don't respond to anything.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:22 pm I'm also asking why you have Sloonei as a town read, when any of the role permutations of that event where both of you are town are fairly unlikely.
How do you figure?

If either of us is the lynch stopper (fairly likely given there should have been a lynch yesterday), why would that player think anything of the other's role? Whoever didn't stop the lynch would have more reason to assume the other was town.

I don't know what you're talking about.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:28 pm It doesn't matter what I ask, Jack. You don't respond to anything.
Bullshit. I've linked back to my answers to you.

If you think I'm bad, then vote for me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:26 pm

Your thoughts on Dunya?
I haven't been in the thread enough to update my GTH for dunyo. Or to do ISO's. Yet again, I'm doing none of the things I said I was going to do. :smile:

I ran through her posts quickly to answer this. She's been here less than a phase and has four pages. I'm leaning town on that alone.
I think you should read her content.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Your thoughts on Dunya?

What's your take on her content?
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Your thoughts on Dunya?

What's your take on her content?
It's fake.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”