Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Golden »

I will, but if you want to get a quick start... try just ISOing him and looking at his approach to BC, Enrique and Simon.

He has Enrique as confirmed scum nearly at the very start of the game base on entirely bullsuit reasons, and he never lets up, pursuing it with such certainty. I never thought the case that was being built on Enrique on day zero had much merit, it was so tenuous... but it makes sense to me coming from someone who was technically on his team, knew he was bad, but had no btsc with him... and Greedo was stealing his credits too. Have a look at how fast he jumps on all the Enrique stuff.

BC, on the other hand, he defended.

Simon, he was completely happy to see the lynch go down - but really critical of people while it was in flight. Such an easy way to come out slamming others after the fact. I don't like it all.

And I'll add to his attitude towards those three - Mac said he was anxious and afraid of coming after me because I can be 'mean and belittling'. I think he thought he was aiming straight at a weak spot, there, to get me to back off or piss me off or make ME feel little. In reality, all I see is someone who I don't think is the slightest bit afraid of me coming at him in a way that could be considered 'mean and belittling', and hopefully buying the goodwill of others who see me that way in the process. I found that statement from him to be calculated in the extreme.

Also, @zebra - do you see what I see in terms of trusting elo?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, I'd be up for a llama lynch. Not because I particularly suspect him, just because lynching llamas is fun.

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:Hey zebra, can you post fourteen times in a row again? That was awesome.
"If you dont mind I will play my own way and I do not need to be told what I do or do not need to do."

Yup I went there
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:I will, but if you want to get a quick start... try just ISOing him and looking at his approach to BC, Enrique and Simon.

He has Enrique as confirmed scum nearly at the very start of the game base on entirely bullsuit reasons, and he never lets up, pursuing it with such certainty. I never thought the case that was being built on Enrique on day zero had much merit, it was so tenuous... but it makes sense to me coming from someone who was technically on his team, knew he was bad, but had no btsc with him... and Greedo was stealing his credits too. Have a look at how fast he jumps on all the Enrique stuff.

Simon, he was completely happy to see the lynch go down - but really critical of people while it was in flight. Such an easy way to come out slamming others after the fact. I don't like it all.

And I'll add to his attitude towards those three - Mac said he was anxious and afraid of coming after me because I can be 'mean and belittling'. I think he thought he was aiming straight at a weak spot, there, to get me to back off or piss me off or make ME feel little. In reality, all I see is someone who I don't think is the slightest bit afraid of me coming at him in a way that could be considered 'mean and belittling', and hopefully buying the goodwill of others who see me that way in the process. I found that statement from him to be calculated in the extreme.

Okay, some things. Do we know that the other Hutts knew Enrique was on their team? And to be fair, many of us were defending BC. You flip-flopped on him as did MP and myself (all justifiably) so I'm not sure if that's a strong connection. I definitely agree with the Simon point. I don't think I agree with the last point - Mac felt that I was insulting his play style earlier and was also seeing MP as insulting mine earlier still, so I do think he really was concerned about coming after you to that extent. I don't agree that you can be mean and belittling but I don't think I can be that way either, others sometimes think differently, hence the signature disclaimer. So I wouldn't call that statement calculated even if he is bad.

I do not see what you see in terms of trusting Eloh but I'm willing to hear you out, although your coy wordplay here suggests to me that it's role-related stuff that I'm going to have a hard time finding knowing my (lack of) intellect with these types of things. Please tell me it's a direct post that you can point to that makes you trust her without outing her as insert power role here.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I think llama is civ.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:Please tell me it's a direct post that you can point to that makes you trust her without outing her as insert power role here.
The most recent lynch post from DH.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Please tell me it's a direct post that you can point to that makes you trust her without outing her as insert power role here.
The most recent lynch post from DH.
Yay I think I get it and I feel smurtur
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Episode X: 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101010 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101111 01101100 01100101 01110011

Introductory beep. Intriguing boop. Mysterious whizz. Bored beep. Expository boop. Calamitous whir. Excited beep.

Sad boop.

Simon has been lynched
He was R2D2
It is now Night 5 (the second night on Cloud City)
You have 24 hours from this post to send your PMs in
THE FORMAT PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED
[/size]
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yeah, that one. Thanks for helping, DH.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

a2thezebra wrote:I think llama is civ.
Trying to buddy up to me to keep me from suspecting you?

Nice try.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:

Nice try.
If I was bad then I would benefit from your suspicion because of how hilariously unfounded it is. Same with Blooper, same with Golden.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

a2thezebra wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Nice try.
If I was bad then I would benefit from your suspicion because of how hilariously unfounded it is. Same with Blooper, same with Golden.
Oh, I'm pretty sure it's founded. Real founded.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Nice try.
Do tell. If you wish, of course.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:I will, but if you want to get a quick start... try just ISOing him and looking at his approach to BC, Enrique and Simon.

Holy shit that is so unfair. I called him legit as scum on day 1. You say bullshit. I say, genius. So screw you for reducing my legit genius to bullshit.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

But what if it's bullshit AND genius, Mac?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey, its legit genius either way. Never let me accuse you of not being good at this game.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

a2thezebra wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Nice try.
Classic thread steering. Classic overposting to drown out everyone else. Classic overdefensiveness. Classic mafia tells.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Nice try.
Classic thread steering. Classic overposting to drown out everyone else. Classic overdefensiveness. Classic mafia tells.
I was hoping for something more specific but okay. And isn't "mafia tells" redundant after the first three which are all mafia tells?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Classic llama.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What about Blooper and Golden? Are they as classic baddies as I?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How does my behaviour around the Simon lynch misalign with anything I was saying at the time? I wanted to produce other content because the Simon lynchwagon was on track for being yet another day wasted even if he flipped scum. So I started a fight with you and MP because, hell if we're going to just sit on a lynch wagon all day might as well be honest about who is pinging me right? I'm the one bitching about there being fuck all content, so let me be the first to cast the stone and see if I can ruffle some feathers.

I didn't know he was going to flip civ. I thought he was an almost certainty to flip Hutt. If you want people to look at weird shit around the lynch what's with all the people who actually didn't vote him? I know I said earlier that the people on his wagon looked bad but that was when I thought he was going to flip Hutt and I still expect that's where the Empire are. Early on his wagon to get their vote on and take the day off. Like you were trying to do. I expect the remaining Hutts didn't have their vote on him at all. He looked dead set scum and yet 5 or 6 players found a way not to have their vote on him. We'll find a bad guy in that group I reckon.

In actuality how the fuck is it even possible for me to know he was going to flip civ? What if he flips Empire? See this is the sort of crap I don't expect to come out of your mouth. Your cases lack the genuine insight and depth that they have in the previous games I've seen you play. You are forcing me to point out things I know you are capable of understanding without it. Do you really believe that if I was scum, after being part of the group that pointed out his inconsistent voting (actually I was probably the first to do that) and being the first person to shade Enrique, that I would then wishy washy back off Simon when his lynch was almost certain? That is really underplaying my skill as scum Golden. Really really. I'd have been first on his lynch wagon just like I was first on Enrique's.

And let me elaborate on the whole mean/belittling thing. I don't like calling certain types of players scum off my gut reads. I don't particularly mind pissing people off and offending people, but civ or scum there are certain players I prefer not to engage like that until I have formulated more than a gut scum read because of how much content they are capable of producing in quick time to bury me in shit. You and Zebra fall into that category because your reactions give me anxiety. Sometimes you've been rational (but even in the Dune game you dropped the calm act and became angry Golden sometimes) and I expect you would do exactly what you did and that's just pile layers of OMGUS onto me because of it. I do it too. I know the type. It's me. But, Zebra asked me to be honest and the day was being wasted so here we are, with you OMGUSing the shit out of me (and yes, you are OMGUSing me, you had a civ read on me before).

I defended bcornett because he looked genuine and was nowhere near my radar. Your case against him was something that did not even occur to me and right up until his flip I had no idea. If I was his teammate and I was trying to bus Enrique (his other teammate) and it became apparent that bcornett was getting lynched instead... I don't even know what I would have done. Probably what I did in fairness.

Anyways... I think while I was writing this I kind of worked something out that makes me rethink my suspicion of you at all. You'll probably take that as me backing off like a pussy but if you actually know me you know that's not me. I actually think I know what your dealio is now and I don't think you're bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:But what if it's bullshit AND genius, Mac?
It's not. Just genius.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
It's not. Just genius.
:slick: :ninja:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
It's not. Just genius.
:slick: :ninja:
The scarecrow walks at midnight Zebra.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Anyways... I think while I was writing this I kind of worked something out that makes me rethink my suspicion of you at all. You'll probably take that as me backing off like a pussy but if you actually know me you know that's not me. I actually think I know what your dealio is now and I don't think you're bad.
Not necessarily. I'll admit, I expected you to have this sorted already, it is part of why I've suspected your going after me isn't genuine. So, could it be that you did already have it sorted and this is a good way to get me to back off? Yes. It could also be exactly as you say that you have actually just put it together now. I don't see this particular statement as being particularly persuasive one way or the other.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:And let me elaborate on the whole mean/belittling thing. I don't like calling certain types of players scum off my gut reads. I don't particularly mind pissing people off and offending people, but civ or scum there are certain players I prefer not to engage like that until I have formulated more than a gut scum read because of how much content they are capable of producing in quick time to bury me in shit. You and Zebra fall into that category because your reactions give me anxiety. Sometimes you've been rational (but even in the Dune game you dropped the calm act and became angry Golden sometimes) and I expect you would do exactly what you did and that's just pile layers of OMGUS onto me because of it. I do it too. I know the type. It's me. But, Zebra asked me to be honest and the day was being wasted so here we are, with you OMGUSing the shit out of me (and yes, you are OMGUSing me, you had a civ read on me before).
I never had a civ read on you, Mac.

Underlined explains why I said I did. I know exactly what you are getting at. I think you and I work very similarly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Anyways... I think while I was writing this I kind of worked something out that makes me rethink my suspicion of you at all. You'll probably take that as me backing off like a pussy but if you actually know me you know that's not me. I actually think I know what your dealio is now and I don't think you're bad.
Not necessarily. I'll admit, I expected you to have this sorted already, it is part of why I've suspected your going after me isn't genuine. So, could it be that you did already have it sorted and this is a good way to get me to back off? Yes. It could also be exactly as you say that you have actually just put it together now. I don't see this particular statement as being particularly persuasive one way or the other.
Lol what am I supposed to be a telepath? It was only posts on the very last page that made me put 2 and 2 together.

Linki: I don't believe that at all.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

IlikeAC
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy you drunk bellend, engage Doctor mode.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Btw, I haven't reread the thread yet, but I did ISO Bcornett because I noticed Salacious Crumb, his minion, was required to amuse Jabba each day. Looking for Jabba to be amused, I ISO'd bcornett and saw on Day 1, bcornett put out a "lol" over Black Rock thinking G2H meant "go to hell" as opposed to it's real meaning, "gun to head". However, bcornett gave his "lol" to Golden correcting Black Rock, so I'm not sure which one would be Crumb, if that was even why he laughed in the first place.

Not that that means jack, but I found it interesting. More then likely that part of Crumb's role is something else, but why not share right?

PULL
I think this is a way good catch Matthew. Way good.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
Lol what am I supposed to be a telepath? It was only posts on the very last page that made me put 2 and 2 together.

Linki: I don't believe that at all.
If I thought you were civ at the time you called me out, trust me when I say you would not have gotten an OMGUS.

That's the difference between my reaction to you in Dune and in this game.

Posts on the last page? :ponder: of my iso or the game thread?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

bcornett24 wrote:
Golden wrote:I've actually felt the vibe is generally been ok in this game.

But, never mind the cute baby animals, my 'fun vibe' in this game will continue to be Star Wars memes.

Like this:

(No, thats not a role hint)
lol, love it
Hey Matt. Check out who made bcornett lol with a weird meme.

Golden, you're caught.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden sayeth my reasons for suspecting enrique were bullshit. Turns out you bussed bcornett.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

WTF? Two seconds ago you said you worked out what my dealio was and that I wasn't bad.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Docotr mode. That was supposed to say I like Mac
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:WTF? Two seconds ago you said you worked out what my dealio was and that I wasn't bad.
That's your defense?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:
Golden wrote:I've actually felt the vibe is generally been ok in this game.

But, never mind the cute baby animals, my 'fun vibe' in this game will continue to be Star Wars memes.

Like this:

(No, thats not a role hint)
lol, love it
Hey Matt. Check out who made bcornett lol with a weird meme.

Golden, you're caught.
Hahaha, what a funny story Mac

But really, even Matt who pointed this out didn't think the lol thing wasn't anywhere near a guarantee. Maybe if Golden had already pinged me a thousand times it would raise an eyebrow but on its own it ain't shit IMO
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You used to call me on your memephone
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

*was anywhere
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's summarise.

Jabba's court jester is required to amuse him every day to activate some secrets...

Golden on two separate occasions acquired a "lol" from Brian. One with a mightly unusual from Golden meme post.

Golden identified Brian as scum with a very unusual line of thought.

Looks pretty bad for you right?

Zebra is your other teammate.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Golden sayeth my reasons for suspecting enrique were bullshit. Turns out you bussed bcornett.
Sure.

Then I bussed enrique too. And when people said Simon was the more obvious choice, and defended Enrique's vote timing, I was the one explaining why I found Enrique MORE suspicious.

At a time when there was really no need to bus either of them.

Great teammate I am :beer:

@Mac - you see why I have trouble believing your views on me are civ motivated? You change your mind at the drop of a pin. You go back and forth faster than a pendulum with parkinsons.

If you want to push for my lynch tomorrow, I'm actually fine with it. I really only wanted to play this game for the fun of the theme - the memes etc. I've made lots of memes and lots of jokes and lots of people have laughed at them... including, apparently, BC. You lynching me would not be the end of the world, for me.

But if you do lynch me tomorrow, you have to come sign up for RYM 91 as penance for being wrong, ok?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:One with a mightly unusual from Golden meme post.
Anyone feel like isoing all the memes I've done this game? Including after brian died...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol@Zebra descending from the clouds like Golden's angel the minute something legit makes him look bad with a complete denial of something that's very very revealing.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Let's summarise.

Jabba's court jester is required to amuse him every day to activate some secrets...

Golden on two separate occasions acquired a "lol" from Brian. One with a mightly unusual from Golden meme post.

You're high.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Golden sayeth my reasons for suspecting enrique were bullshit. Turns out you bussed bcornett.
Sure.

Then I bussed enrique too. And when people said Simon was the more obvious choice, and defended Enrique's vote timing, I was the one explaining why I found Enrique MORE suspicious.

@Mac - you see why I have trouble believing your views on me are civ motivated? You change your mind at the drop of a pin. You go back and forth faster than a pendulum with parkinsons.

If you want to push for my lynch tomorrow, I'm actually fine with it. I really only wanted to play this game for the fun of the theme - the memes etc. I've made lots of memes and lots of jokes and lots of people have laughed at them... including, apparently, BC. You lynching me would not be the end of the world, for me.

But if you do lynch me tomorrow, you have to come sign up for RYM 91 as penance for being wrong, ok?
LMAO you just squashed every typical caught scum reaction into one post.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy can you please analyse this recent turn of events.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Let's summarise.

You're high.
I'm high? I notice how you don't call me bad or wrong, just high. Sick answer.

I actually have you on the same team without this, your defense of him is cool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
Sure.

No, because I think this point is scathing against you and your "who me?" reaction and Zebra appearing from the aethyr to defend you makes you both look very bad.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote:Wilgy can you please analyse this recent turn of events.
Mac im drunk as fuck thats a bad idea
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”