Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Day 4 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Enrique »

juliets wrote:Enrique I was really surprised by your reveal. I'm sorry you are gone early when you haven't played in a while but I'm glad that another baddie is gone. Sign up again soon!
Already done ;)

and lol yeah that really sucks. I was having so much fun, too :(
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by fingersplints »

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote: With the amount of players this game I would bet money that there are two teams. The last time I remember we tried to do a large mafia team (Pirates on TP - 5 person team) I think we both felt it was a little too easy for the mafia. I would say the mafia teams maybe START with 3. You are forgetting her love of recruits. Although, there is no reason the team numbers have to be the same. The last role copy list for AHS I saw I'm pretty sure had different numbers on each team with one of them having slightly better abilities to even out the extra member.

If two indies (SK like) have been killed, I'd say there are a couple neutrals alive. (good chance they might not stay neutral though).
Interesting coincidence. You mention Roxy's love of recruits then a little while later a recruit dies. Looks like you were right.
I know the host very well. :shrug: She loves changing affiliations.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Mongoose wrote:I wanted to do a little watchful waiting after how the first attempt at a Made lynch went vote before last, but the MR mislynch didn't exactly inspire confidence. And as much as I hate to admit it, I think llama's searing indictment of Made is unsinkable.
I do think it's also very possible that Made would have recruited Enrique. It could also explain his defending of him at the start of the game and then distancing if they had become teammates. Though I'm still not entirely convinced Made is bad, and he also might not have taken the risk of recruiting someone we all know he knew well. It's probably also worth looking into who Enrique had played with years ago, because I think that's also pretty likely for a recruiter.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Sorry I don't really know why I made that a quote response to you Mongoose, it wasn't entirely related, haha. I guess it would go better as a response to fingersplints' first post of the day.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dana wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I wanted to do a little watchful waiting after how the first attempt at a Made lynch went vote before last, but the MR mislynch didn't exactly inspire confidence. And as much as I hate to admit it, I think llama's searing indictment of Made is unsinkable.
I do think it's also very possible that Made would have recruited Enrique. It could also explain his defending of him at the start of the game and then distancing if they had become teammates. Though I'm still not entirely convinced Made is bad, and he also might not have taken the risk of recruiting someone we all know he knew well. It's probably also worth looking into who Enrique had played with years ago, because I think that's also pretty likely for a recruiter.
My first thought was juliets, from irc stuff. But I don't want to suspect her just because I think it's likely she could have recruited him.
Gro-oo-ovy
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

fingersplints wrote:
Dana wrote:
My first thought was juliets, from irc stuff. But I don't want to suspect her just because I think it's likely she could have recruited him.
How about the other reasons to suspect JC that are floating around? The blendiness and such?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

fingersplints wrote:
Dana wrote:
reywaS is usually in irc too from what I've seen. I don't recognize many other names out of who's playing here.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:How about the other reasons to suspect JC that are floating around? The blendiness and such?
I trust Juliets quite a bit so we should probably lynch her, haha.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote: With the amount of players this game I would bet money that there are two teams. The last time I remember we tried to do a large mafia team (Pirates on TP - 5 person team) I think we both felt it was a little too easy for the mafia. I would say the mafia teams maybe START with 3. You are forgetting her love of recruits. Although, there is no reason the team numbers have to be the same. The last role copy list for AHS I saw I'm pretty sure had different numbers on each team with one of them having slightly better abilities to even out the extra member.

If two indies (SK like) have been killed, I'd say there are a couple neutrals alive. (good chance they might not stay neutral though).
Interesting coincidence. You mention Roxy's love of recruits then a little while later a recruit dies. Looks like you were right.
She's right though. Rox loves her some crazy mechanics, and Indies, and yeah, recruits.

And this is amazing, another baddie, no civvie NKs yet :D Bai Rico~BIH Baddie! so, then this means when Rico started defending Made, he was still a civ. That might lend credence to the notion that a baddie team with Made would recruit him.

I would be happy to do a list, and find a funny cat picture, Dennis. Sounds like a good idea. I'm home tonight.

Linki, is Juliets at the top of your list, Bullz? What about Made?

And lots of people might recruit Enrique, Dana. You, Made, Splints or JC, all from IRC. LC, me, Canuck, anyone who played back in the day. Or, and this is more likely, someone may have recruited him for strategy purposes, especially if Made was on the baddie recruiting team.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Dana wrote:
How about the other reasons to suspect JC that are floating around? The blendiness and such?
I haven't gotten far in my reading yet. I'm trying to keep up with the new stuff and post while I start from the beginning.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

She's right though. Rox loves her some crazy mechanics, and Indies, and yeah, recruits.

And this is amazing, another baddie, no civvie NKs yet :D Bai Rico~BIH Baddie! so, then this means when Rico started defending Made, he was still a civ. That might lend credence to the notion that a baddie team with Made would recruit him.

I would be happy to do a list, and find a funny cat picture, Dennis. Sounds like a good idea. I'm home tonight.

Linki, is Juliets at the top of your list, Bullz? What about Made?

And lots of people might recruit Enrique, Dana. You, Made, Splints or JC, all from IRC. LC, me, Canuck, anyone who played back in the day. Or, and this is more likely, someone may have recruited him for strategy purposes, especially if Made was on the baddie recruiting team.
What would those strategy purposes be?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:How about the other reasons to suspect JC that are floating around? The blendiness and such?
Hey you trusted me in Misfits as well and you weren't wrong!
S~V~S wrote: She's right though. Rox loves her some crazy mechanics, and Indies, and yeah, recruits.
I was 50% pointing out a funny coincidence and 50% seeing if Splints would overreact to me pointing out said coincidence and make me suspicious of her. I wasn't really saying it meant anything.
SVS wrote:And this is amazing, another baddie, no civvie NKs yet :D Bai Rico~BIH Baddie! so, then this means when Rico started defending Made, he was still a civ. That might lend credence to the notion that a baddie team with Made would recruit him.
This game is sort of backwards. Baddies are killing baddies at night and we're killing civvies by day. How about all the groups just agree to kill baddies from now on?

SVS wrote:Linki, is Juliets at the top of your list, Bullz? What about Made?

I think Dennis will be unhappy with my list because it might not be a list in the traditional meaning of the word. Spots will be shared. I'm not sure who I think is the most suspicious but JC will have a high up spot. Do you think Enrique could be the only recruit or might there be others? Sir Robin isn't a traitor in the film, just a coward, so I can't think of why he specifically would turn bad which makes me think it was a free choice rather than a 'find role x' type of recruit.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:
Hey you trusted me in Misfits as well and you weren't wrong!
But I trusted DH too and I was very very wrong!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
He is persuasive, and he has already established that he does not see Made as bad. It is easier to be a recruit when you don't have to do a 180 about your suspicions. He would be an asset to any team, but more especially the team that had Made on it, in this game. If there is a role like you had in Misfits, he is someone they are likely to have contacted fairly early, as he has connections to several people/groups, so having a provable civvie role as your spokesman does not hurt.

His last day, he was still defending Made, saying he firmly believed the BeaNuck Lovers theory, so it looks like he did not have to change party line.
Bullz Said~I think Dennis will be unhappy with my list because it might not be a list in the traditional meaning of the word. Spots will be shared. I'm not sure who I think is the most suspicious but JC will have a high up spot. Do you think Enrique could be the only recruit or might there be others? Sir Robin isn't a traitor in the film, just a coward, so I can't think of why he specifically would turn bad which makes me think it was a free choice rather than a 'find role x' type of recruit.
It is fairly early, so it is possible he is the only recruit, but I find it unlikley he is the only recruit possible in the game. And I agree, I did not even consider it a "tied" recruit. I thought of it as a choice. I might pull up that movie and watch it again tonight, it's been a few years.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
He is persuasive, and he has already established that he does not see Made as bad. It is easier to be a recruit when you don't have to do a 180 about your suspicions. He would be an asset to any team, but more especially the team that had Made on it, in this game. If there is a role like you had in Misfits, he is someone they are likely to have contacted fairly early, as he has connections to several people/groups, so having a provable civvie role as your spokesman does not hurt.

His last day, he was still defending Made, saying he firmly believed the BeaNuck Lovers theory, so it looks like he did not have to change party line.
Why do you think there's a role like I had in Misfits, and if there is, why do you think Enrique would have had it? That makes sense about his stance on Made already lining up, but I still think it might have been risky for Made's hypothetical team, unless they didn't know that he'd be revealed as a recruit (are they usually?)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Why do you think there's a role like I had in Misfits, and if there is, why do you think Enrique would have had it? That makes sense about his stance on Made already lining up, but I still think it might have been risky for Made's hypothetical team, unless they didn't know that he'd be revealed as a recruit (are they usually?)
I don't think he would have had that role, I think that role would have chosen to talk to him early for a variety of reasons, sorry if I was unclear :) And the civvie Jailer (thats one generic term for a role that has rotating BTS, i have heard others, it comes with various powers depending on host) is a pretty common role, it's in lots of games. I referenced it as I did as you happened to have had it in that game.

And yes, recruits generally are revealed, not always, but more often than not. But Enrique was a very surprising kill. He had enough suspicion on him due to his Made association to avoid NKs, but no where near enough to get lynched. There are always risks, but this one was manageable, IMO. Especially since he was able to continue, suspicion wise, as he had been before.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, to avoid BADDIE NKs, might I add. Since the hosts are not revealing who killed whom, or failed actions, I am going to presume we have a very astute ninja, and a very astute blocker and/or protector. May the LORB bless them :D They are doing a pretty awesome job.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
To be fair, this sounds like the type of argument someone would make to justify recruiting Enrique.
"Hey later on, we can spin this as the best person for made to recruit!" as the recruiter would had known that rolls would be revealed after death.
:eye:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, since one of the people I viewed as the "Friends of Made" had died and been seen to be bad, I will have no issues lynching Made today.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
To be fair, this sounds like the type of argument someone would make to justify recruiting Enrique.
"Hey later on, we can spin this as the best person for made to recruit!" as the recruiter would had known that rolls would be revealed after death.
lol (the LORB is gonna kick my ass) Dana asked me what the strategic reasons would be for YOUR team to recruit Enrique, and I gave her my opinion. Nice try :)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
lol (the LORB is gonna kick my ass) Dana asked me what the strategic reasons would be for YOUR team to recruit Enrique, and I gave her my opinion. Nice try :)
People also asked you hypothetically, how would I of survived the lynch. People caught that one like fire. gotta smush bugs before they grow up, turn into dinosaurs and attempt to murder you and your civvie friend and family :)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dana wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I don't think he would have had that role, I think that role would have chosen to talk to him early for a variety of reasons, sorry if I was unclear :) And the civvie Jailer (thats one generic term for a role that has rotating BTS, i have heard others, it comes with various powers depending on host) is a pretty common role, it's in lots of games. I referenced it as I did as you happened to have had it in that game.

And yes, recruits generally are revealed, not always, but more often than not. But Enrique was a very surprising kill. He had enough suspicion on him due to his Made association to avoid NKs, but no where near enough to get lynched. There are always risks, but this one was manageable, IMO. Especially since he was able to continue, suspicion wise, as he had been before.
Ah, okay, this makes more sense. I thought you meant "they" as in the team instead of the person with the role. I had no idea it was so common, I had just assumed MR was super creative. (Not to say that he's not, he really is!)
S~V~S wrote:Since the hosts are not revealing who killed whom, or failed actions, I am going to presume we have a very astute ninja, and a very astute blocker and/or protector. May the LORB bless them :D They are doing a pretty awesome job.
If there are two teams then they could be killing off each other without realizing it, right?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

If you read into things in the most lurid way possible, yeah, they can look that way. As the person making the most wildly provacative posts I have seen ever, perhaps overreading into what people say is not the best course for you. Just sayin :)

Also, like I said in that game thread, regardless of the fact that I think you to be badder than bad, you are also like a breath of fresh air~ that was not a criticism^^

Linki @Dana, I doubt it, except for possibly Faraday. But it is possible.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Night 3 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by nijuukyugou »

Well, I thought Enrique was suspicious, so I guess I was right part of the time? See you in DW, bad/brave Sir Robin!
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Where did this whole seemer speculation even come from? Did I miss something, or was this just a completely random idea thrown out there for no reason that people are somehow taking seriously?
It was SVS's theory and alleged reason for voting for me....
Yeah, but is it based on anything, or did she just come up with it out of thin air? I can make up role powers you might have too. Maybe you will explode and kill the last person to vote for you when lynched! Maybe you switch teams every time you take a certain number of votes. I don't understand why people are taking this seriously if it's not based on any evidence.
I definitely laughed out loud at this. It also made me think. I understand people are speculating as best they can without, y'know, revealing stuff in the thread or speculating too hard, but where did the seemer thing come from? I know I'm rehashing what several people have said/agreed with, but I also notice SVS hasn't answered that question, unless I missed it.

And now, my cat, Scheherezade, the adult film star, for Dennis:

Gahhhhh so much linki (hey, I think that's the first time I've used that term!) I don't even know what to do, and I thought I was all caught up :huh: Back to reading. Or maybe I'll just have a beer. Or both.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Here you go Ninjajujube~ it is actually a rather common role. Llama has only been playing a year or so, he may not have seen one. I might have broken a link (I got the 5 embed limit, but the jist is still clear), but the fact is I did address this :)

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Where did this whole seemer speculation even come from? Did I miss something, or was this just a completely random idea thrown out there for no reason that people are somehow taking seriously?
Yeah, but is it based on anything, or did she just come up with it out of thin air? I can make up role powers you might have too. Maybe you will explode and kill the last person to vote for you when lynched! Maybe you switch teams every time you take a certain number of votes. I don't understand why people are taking this seriously if it's not based on any evidence.

linki: Bullzeye. It seems to be getting a lot of unwarranted attention from Juliets & co. is all I'm saying.
Several people commented on Made's comment. How does my comment get separated and called "Juliet & co.". Who is Juliet & co.?

You have never played a game with a seemed, I guess. It was quite the vogue for a while. I know in AG someone had s similar power, Llama.

Just doing the skim at work, BBL. And Lol at Ketetman.sorry for the lol LORB but the circumstances require it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

linki: Bullzeye. It seems to be getting a lot of unwarranted attention from Juliets & co. is all I'm saying.
Several people commented on Made's comment. How does my comment get separated and called "Juliet & co.". Who is Juliet & co.?

You have never played a game with a seemed, I guess. It was quite the vogue for a while. I know in AG someone had s similar power, Llama.

Just doing the skim at work, BBL. And Lol at Ketetman.sorry for the lol LORB but the circumstances require it.
something went wrong with this quote - I did not say "Yeah, but is it based on anything, etc. etc.".
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

In any case, I did not just "make it up". But now that one of Mades' support group has come up bad, I am not too worried about how he comes up. Let's lynch him, and get this over with, so we can move on :)

Linki, yes, JC, i said i broke a link due to the 5 embed limit. But the stuff Llama said, and the stuff i said did not change, and that was the point :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:

I just named you because yours was the last post I read that mentioned it.

THE POWAH!! I just went and changed the nesting limit to 7, so this quote would not be broken.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dennis wrote:I'll tell you one thing, good people, there a lot less scum hunting and a lot more snark than I like to see around here. What we need is better coordination and communication. If I can make a suggestion, can everyone rank the players in order from most suspicious to least suspicious so we know where everyone stands? No hedging your bets, just a straight up read on the thread as a whole. This may get us out of the rut of running in circles and rehashing the same points over and over. Anyone who refuses to conduct this task will automatically be assumed to be bad, except GOD who is good by definition, and Roxy/DP, who are the hosts and without alignment. Also, dead people and non-players are exempt. But everyone else is fair game! If you could accompany your list with a funny cat picture, that would help too.
My dude Dennis with the sick suggestions that people apparently enjoy ignoring....

List of Smelly to Bath and Body Works' Fall collection
1. SVS
2. Mongoose
3. Bullz
4. MM
5. Boogs
6. Juliet
7. Hedgie
8. Ketterman
9. Dana
10. Canuck
11. Llama
12. BWT
13. LC
14. Squid/Bloops/Njuukyugou
15. FingerSplints
16. Lorab
17. reywaS
18. Bea
please note, people i didn't have very strong opinions of i put towards the middle, instead of just straight up not mentioning them. I recommend you all do the same.
Also for fun...
People who I would enlist in my squad
1. Dana
2. SVS
3. Llama

I just kinda like how these people Mafia. I'd recruit on skill or fun tactiques before anything else.(Ketterman would be on this list, but he wasn't in the game at the beginning)
linki- Oh shit almost forgot the most important part!

linki- Lezzgo SVS, 1v1 me m8
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Please explain why you trust reywas.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also both you & Llama trying to push me as public enemy #1 is kinda interesting.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I voted, BTW ;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

There's a 5 embed limit?!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

What a great and interesting result!

Linki: SVS: yes, I agree. It is interesting. :ponder:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dana wrote:There's a 5 embed limit?!
There was :feb:

I bumped it to 7 (THE POWAH!!!) so I would not be accused of quote doctoring~
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Made why do you say you trust SVS the least yet you also said you would recruit her? I do not understand.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:What a great and interesting result!

I already voted for Made, Enrique flipping bad made me feel better. Do yoy want to join me? :noble:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I'm going to stop being fickle and draw a line in the sand.

*Voting Made*

linki Ture
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Llama?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:What a great and interesting result!

I already voted for Made, Enrique flipping bad made me feel better. Do yoy want to join me? :noble:
yeah, okay. I agree about Enrique.

*votes Made*
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:Please explain why you trust reywas.
Honestly, when looking at my list as a collective whole, I realized it's pretty much just a list of who i don't trust, and who i don't not trust , then who i haven't pursued strongly.

Like Bea and Rey are kind there because they haven't pinged me once all game (that i can remember anyways.... so many pages....
S~V~S wrote:Also both you & Llama trying to push me as public enemy #1 is kinda interesting.
you learn alot one of most enthusiastic fans died, a season player switched their vote so half hazardly, and two civvies were the top vote getter of the previous day.
Linki's lezzgo
S~V~S wrote:I voted, BTW ;)
Wouldn't have it any other way <3
Dana wrote:Made why do you say you trust SVS the least yet you also said you would recruit her? I do not understand.
No, I meant like if I were a Mafia Recruiter( which i am not) I would of recruited her.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

SVS is more likely Recruiter...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

didn't mean to post this......meant to press full editor before submit....Time out please :)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I'm not sure if there's any way to save Made today, but if he's good I will definitely turn my attention to Llama first and then SVS.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Maybe if everyone votes early, we can actually talk about something else :lorab:

Linki @Dana~ if he comes up as a friend of Concorde, yes. Otherwise, i waffle. That was why I wanted to check out his support group before him, if they were bad, he likely is too. I was going to try to lynch Enrique or LC today, but fate/ninja/whatevs intervened and killed Enrique. So I am OK with moving forward with Made.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

SVS is most likely recruiter, and here's my reasoning
1. She has directed the flow of conversation all game.
2. Her voting with Ketterman allowed her to vote for MR and not me, even tho everything she'd said pointed towards me
3. She created a team of people to talk around me, but at the end of the day collaborating their voting, kept me alive as a very large distraction, but kept her and her teammate safe from anything because.
4. The thread started moving very fast as soon as I said she was my top of suspect
5. She pretty much just "NO U"'ed me

Verse the Points against me

1. Enrique supported me so therefore I recruited him on my team to protect me.
2. I was involved in a switch lynch
3. I played early game unorthodox.
2 of the main points around me are around the circumstance of my existence, not of me as a player. Playing different that how others like to is not in itself reason to lynch, especially when others look far more suspicious.

Ignoring linki, to get this out there.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Nope, not a recruiter. Although if I was, I would have likely recruited you ha ha. So stalemate :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, I recruit for fun, tbh. I like to recruit people I get along with, I like a happy chat room. There are several people in this game who KNOW I am not a recruiter, cause I have not recruited THEM.

This is so amazing, how the push at me has come from all different directions. I am gonna work on my list, try to pull up Monty Python & the Holy Grail, and bbl.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote:I'm not sure if there's any way to save Made today, but if he's good I will definitely turn my attention to Llama first and then SVS.
You gotta believe dana. Gonna pull a SVS and campaign for your vote in hopes of starting a bandwagon
:yay: :yay:

Ok main point againsts me

1. I was involved in a switch lynch

Main point against SVS
1. She, the most decorated player of Mafia: TS voted for MR because a player who hadn't talked all game put his trust in me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

"Most decorated player of Mafia?" That would be, in this game, LC or LoRab. And I thought that he had info, tbh. Plus he seems like a pretty astute guy.

Return to “Previous Jobs”