Moderator: Community Team

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [Day 9] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:
Kate wrote: Wrong. The reason I wanted to have Dom as a back up is because I know for a fact there was vote manipulation going on so much so that I thought we wouldn't be able to get enough votes to lynch snow dog. The only person I thought was baddie enough to have as a back up was Dom. Btw, LT, are you affected in any way other than the way you talk? If so, quote this. And if so, you know exactly what I mean in this post. ...assuming its the same effect I had.

Also indi, I know this is wifom, but you really want my role alive. Really. Don't you have a clue who I am yet?

No. I don't know who you are yet.

But my other thought is similar to Timmer's. That you're Horde and were trying to set up the lynch so it would be close enough that your manipulation powers could push the lynch over the edge to Dom rather than SnowDog. Is that any closer? :D
No, Indi, seriously you are so wrong. If you only knew how hard I fought and how frustrated I was last lynch.

This is an awful lot like the last game where there were civ btsc and they thought I was bad and guess what I was the civ protector.

Remember how shitty it was when Dex got lynched on HV?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:LT, yes I see that. But let's continue mulling it over, and let's see what Kate has to say about it.

Obvious MoPi is obvious. :haha: That was seen from about a mile away. ;)

:hugs: Still luff you though.
Indi, think about why I may have been the first to vote snow dog. I'd vote him again today, too, if he was on the poll.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
indiglo wrote:LT, yes I see that. But let's continue mulling it over, and let's see what Kate has to say about it.

Obvious MoPi is obvious. :haha: That was seen from about a mile away. ;)

:hugs: Still luff you though.
Indi, think about why I may have been the first to vote snow dog. I'd vote him again today, too, if he was on the poll.
And I thought you liked me... :sigh:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by indiglo »

Kate why were you frustrated last lynch? And what were you fighting for?

Also, being hexed doesn't make you a civ. ;)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:Kate why were you frustrated last lynch? And what were you fighting for?

Also, being hexed doesn't make you a civ. ;)
Because I could not explain why I believed snow dog wouldn't get lynched and we needed a back up.

Indi are you determined to believe I am bad or is mind open to listening to me? I hope it's the latter. If you read my posts and read the roles, you will see I am civ. I have gotten slammed with night actions this game, no it doesn't make me civ my role pm did that for me.

Wondering at all why mp has finally stopped talking? His team would love to see me gone.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I believe both LT and timmer understand why being cursed AND voting for snow dog last Lynch made me nervous. As you can see, I can't say more about that. You are a smart enough player to figure it out from the bits I have given you. Please read my posts and the roles again.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I am listening to you quite carefully, and I am quite familiar with the roles. That's why I think what I think about you. :)

But, good try to tug at my emotions by bringing up Dex and putting my intellect into question. :)
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey, everyone, just wanted to let you know that you won't have the pleasure of dealing with my antics for a little while; I have been studying and getting ready for a trip with my dad to see Yes in concert today (can't wait!!!) and then I'll be busier parts of Monday-Wednesday, but will still be around.

I still think we should lynch LT.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[quote="indiglo"]I am listening to you quite carefully, and I am quite familiar with the roles. That's why I think what I think about you. :)

But, good try to tug at my emotions by bringing up Dex and putting my intellect into questi

I was making a comparison. And wasn't saying you are dumb...quite the opposite.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Post by AceofSpaces »

Alright, I am about on page 40 of my re-read/catchup, plus everything from today and the last bit of yesterday. I'm going to have to stop here though, I've got some work due tomorrow. Right now, I don't really see any reason not to lynch MP. Sorry I don't have more to say, still sorting out my spreadsheet.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Kate, who are looking at more closely today for a lynch? And what's your take on lynching MoPi today? I already shared my thoughts about that, but would like to hear what you have to say about my theory or if you have one of your own?

XOXO Epi Girl
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:Kate, who are looking at more closely today for a lynch? And what's your take on lynching MoPi today? I already shared my thoughts about that, but would like to hear what you have to say about my theory or if you have one of your own?
My gut instint is to lynch him. My only fear is that like in ahs he outed himself for a reason. Whether that is to protect someone else or to get us to "think" he is protecting someone else.

I'm sick and just woke up. I will reread your theory and post more in a bit.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:Makes sense to me!

There's something else I wanted to mention that has not been sitting right with me. That's how Kate wanted to split the votes between MoPi and Dom last lynch. Now at first, it made perfect sense to me, but then LT pointed out that voting for SM people does something good for them. So that made it very suspect - Kate is not a dumb player to overlook such a fact. And she hasn't addressed that issue since being "sane" either.

I'd rather try to take out Modulok today, but let's file that away for future reference because Dom hasn't visited the site since March 8 - making him an inactive SM dude. I'd prefer to get the remaining active SM member rather than take him out (since he isn't even playing). And that looks like Kate to me, though I'm open to other theories.
This theory?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: [Night 8] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:
Kate wrote:
timmer wrote:Alex Alex on Modulak, no need to waste, protection is provided.

:sigh: :disappoint:
Don't waste a lynch on Alex? He is protected?

Here's a theory I came up with. Now I don't know if I'm right, and I don't know if Timmer is saying something similar - but I might as well share the theory to get it out there.

I'm actually wondering if MoPi didn't do some of this "attention calling" on purpose. I believe neither he nor Snow Dog (obviously) are Modulok. Grizzlor's power was not all that alarming, and my guess is MoPi's isn't either. (Which is why he is bating someone into blocking him, so the better powers go through.) Now, he has said he fully expects to get lynched tomorrow. This makes me think he is "sacrificing himself" for the team. The longer Modulok stays alive, the more powerful he gets. So if Horde can stave off any suspicion of Modulok for a couple more days it's good for them, even if they lose a couple members in the process.

I posit that we look for someone with Horde connections besides MoPi tomorrow. If we can't find someone, obviously we know MoPi is, but I would really prefer to find another Horde member who might actually have a chance of being Modulok. Also it is worth considering that they have some sort of lynch protection power - in which case they'll likely use it on MoPi tonight so that we can't lynch him tomorrow (perhaps as Timmer indicated).

And obviously Horde was planning some lynch manipulation this past lynch, so I think ALL CIVS need to be very careful tomorrow with the lynch and we need to plan it carefully before we start voting. That way we will be more likely to lynch who we want to lynch.

Timmer, if you agree with some or all of this theory, just quote this post the next time you post and say anything. If you disagree, do NOT quote this post the next time you post.
I think you meant this, I agree that this is quite plausible. It seems that LT is saying spaghetti is a horde. If that's true, we could go that route. I think I want to reread mp before I decide. I think he outed himself for just this reason, the wifomy boodness (badness) he induced.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 248

Post by timmer »

My siggie.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 416

Post by blindfaeth »

I think Timmer is saying it's quiet?

Which I can't complain about, this might be the first time I posted this day period? I don't remember. I was really really busy this weekend. I've been following the game but didn't have a reason to post really. If the group decides we need to lynch someone else I'll go along with the plan, but i also kind of like the guarantee that MoPi is bad. I'd feel terrible if we lynched a civvie when we had an outed baddie we could have had our hands on lol.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Elohcin »

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. It is difficult to get the computer on the weekends.

I don't think we should lynch MP today. There are many theories as to why, so far - that he is protecting someone else or wants us to think so, that he is protected, that he is sacrificing himself...

No matter which (if any) is true, MP has too much confidence in himself right now. I think it points to him being protected from this lynch. I say we leave him alone for the time being and lynch him when he is not expecting it so much. :srsnod:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. It is difficult to get the computer on the weekends.
What are you looking at me for?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252

Post by Flyin' High »

Busy weekend! I'm now caught up on all of the new posts.

LOL at indi surviving. Must have been a kick in the face to the Horde. :haha:

I like what LT and others are saying about spaghetti possible being a member of the Horde and very likely being who we should lynch today. The way spaghetti came in and voted yesterday did not sit well with me and coupled with stuff being said in the thread, I feel pretty good that we'd nab a baddie in lynching him.

I also have another suggestion. Indiglo. I think she and MP are pulling off a huge WIFOM fakeout akin to the one MP and Spacedaisy pulled in the recent game on Hedville. She was in that game and on that team, so she got firsthand experience on how to pull it off. Something to consider at least.

Other thoughts, MP's cockiness has me worried. Despite the fact that he wants us to not think about past games of his when making our determinations, I can't help but think about how good he is at making me believe one thing when really something else is going on. So yeah, spaghetti or MP are definitely good bets. But I'm certainly considering the angle of indi pulling off the scam of a lifetime.
ImageImage

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I am also thinking about spaghetti or MP. The way MP made such a big deal about spaghetti being a horde makes me think spaghetti is a horde. The wifom of it all, seems just like an MP thing to do.

On the other hand, as bf points out if we lynch a civv when there was an outed baddie out there we could have voted for we will feel like idiots. Well, maybe not that bad but we will at least feel dumb.

I'm thinking about what indi had to say about Kate and what FH said about indi. I will probably re-read Kate today to see if I get any bad vibes. Indi would be down my list, someone I don't think I'll be voting for this round anyway. I'll do a re-read there as well just to make sure.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I have no idea what to think of MP...I mean, it's obvious that he's bad, but I don't know what to think about trying to lynch him today. It could be that he wants us to lynch him because he knows it will fail. It could also be that he wants us to not lynch him and is playing up the WIFOM. I'm thinking we should not lynch him today and do it tomorrow. From what Ive read, SE would be a good lynch choice for today....maybe split the vote between the two of them and make sure SE has a few more votes than MP?

I'm sorry for being so absent the last several days. I've been kind of depressed and haven't felt like mafia.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:I have no idea what to think of MP...I mean, it's obvious that he's bad, but I don't know what to think about trying to lynch him today. It could be that he wants us to lynch him because he knows it will fail. It could also be that he wants us to not lynch him and is playing up the WIFOM. I'm thinking we should not lynch him today and do it tomorrow. From what Ive read, SE would be a good lynch choice for today....maybe split the vote between the two of them and make sure SE has a few more votes than MP?

I'm sorry for being so absent the last several days. I've been kind of depressed and haven't felt like mafia.
Sorry to hear about anyone being depressed. Hope things are looking up a bit now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Elohcin wrote:Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. It is difficult to get the computer on the weekends.

I don't think we should lynch MP today. There are many theories as to why, so far - that he is protecting someone else or wants us to think so, that he is protected, that he is sacrificing himself...

No matter which (if any) is true, MP has too much confidence in himself right now. I think it points to him being protected from this lynch. I say we leave him alone for the time being and lynch him when he is not expecting it so much. :srsnod:

I can't speak for MP's playing style, but what I've read from him reminds me a lot of a recent game I played over on Revolution Mafia. In that game, I basically had to bluff my way out of being lynched by making people think I wanted to be lynched. That is the way MP is reading to me right now.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

AceofSpaces wrote:

I can't speak for MP's playing style, but what I've read from him reminds me a lot of a recent game I played over on Revolution Mafia. In that game, I basically had to bluff my way out of being lynched by making people think I wanted to be lynched. That is the way MP is reading to me right now.
I don't think we need to take any chances. I really think we ought to look somewhere else for this specific lynch (maybe Spaghetti as others are saying) and consider MP next time.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Well, I really agree with the overall consensus here: MoPi or Spaghetti.

I'm going to do some rereading today, in the time before the poll ends. I could really see MoPi doing that as a bluff to not get lynched... or because they used a protection on him.

As for the idea of splitting votes between 2 players - I know we did that last time, but I'll say now I don't support that idea really. So far, I don't think the person lynched instead of the one with the most votes has been the person with the next most votes. I would suggest instead perhaps just deciding who to lynch and piling all our votes (or as many votes as we have available to us) on that person. I got the feeling (when MoPi said he had "all the numbers worked out") that maybe their power is more extra lynch votes or something like that, that they have to send in or use strategically. I could be way off base here though.

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:

I don't think we need to take any chances. I really think we ought to look somewhere else for this specific lynch (maybe Spaghetti as others are saying) and consider MP next time.
Elohcin, what kind of protection do you think he has? I'm trying to work through if he is protected from this lynch why he wouldn't be protected from a lynch the next day period? I'm still on my first cup of coffee so I may be missing something obvious.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

juliets wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:

Elohcin, what kind of protection do you think he has? I'm trying to work through if he is protected from this lynch why he wouldn't be protected from a lynch the next day period? I'm still on my first cup of coffee so I may be missing something obvious.
This is what I was going to say, if he is protected today, why won't he be tomorrow? And if he is trying *not* to get lynched, why are we doing what he wants (of course, that is buying into the wifom of it all). I guess the question is, do we think MP is the role that gets powerful the longer he fights, or not? Whichever player we think has that role, is the one we should lynch.

Aces makes a good point, too.

Its really a coin flip between the two unless someone has some good evidence to point to one of them being the role that grows more powerful.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

indiglo wrote: As for the idea of splitting votes between 2 players - I know we did that last time, but I'll say now I don't support that idea really. So far, I don't think the person lynched instead of the one with the most votes has been the person with the next most votes. I would suggest instead perhaps just deciding who to lynch and piling all our votes (or as many votes as we have available to us) on that person. I got the feeling (when MoPi said he had "all the numbers worked out") that maybe their power is more extra lynch votes or something like that, that they have to send in or use strategically. I could be way off base here though.
I think you might be right.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:Well, I really agree with the overall consensus here: MoPi or Spaghetti.

I'm going to do some rereading today, in the time before the poll ends. I could really see MoPi doing that as a bluff to not get lynched... or because they used a protection on him.

As for the idea of splitting votes between 2 players - I know we did that last time, but I'll say now I don't support that idea really. So far, I don't think the person lynched instead of the one with the most votes has been the person with the next most votes. I would suggest instead perhaps just deciding who to lynch and piling all our votes (or as many votes as we have available to us) on that person. I got the feeling (when MoPi said he had "all the numbers worked out") that maybe their power is more extra lynch votes or something like that, that they have to send in or use strategically. I could be way off base here though.
Or that someone has negative votes attached to their vote, just another way to look at it...
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think I am going to go ahead and get this thing started. Voting Spaghetti!
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@ Kate - Yes, I believe that is exactly the question. Is MoPi Modulok or not? But at the same time, I was thinking something else:

what if Modulok is one of the absentee players? In that case, MoPi (or whatever other active players are left on the team) could just be sending in the PMs for the entire team while the powerful player is absent. In that case, the question would be "Who are the active Horde members?" If Modulok is absentee and we take out the active player on the team... the team is still rendered virtually harmless. (This is the same reasoning that makes me want to get whoever is still left on SM with the absent Dom, too.)

Just a thought, or another angle from which to view our choice.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Kate wrote: Or that someone has negative votes attached to their vote, just another way to look at it...
Indeed.

Linki happened without my knowledge. How rude! :WTF:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@ Elohcin - what made you go ahead and vote while we are still discussing who is our best option?

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote:I think I am going to go ahead and get this thing started. Voting Spaghetti!
wait, i thought we were going to pile our votes onto one person - did we decide that one person was SE? I thought we were still discussing...this makes me just a bit nervous

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am voting SE.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

indiglo wrote:@ Kate - Yes, I believe that is exactly the question. Is MoPi Modulok or not? But at the same time, I was thinking something else:

what if Modulok is one of the absentee players? In that case, MoPi (or whatever other active players are left on the team) could just be sending in the PMs for the entire team while the powerful player is absent. In that case, the question would be "Who are the active Horde members?" If Modulok is absentee and we take out the active player on the team... the team is still rendered virtually harmless. (This is the same reasoning that makes me want to get whoever is still left on SM with the absent Dom, too.)

Well, I am hoping that is not the case. Epignosis said he would likely not modkill due to inactivity. I would think that, having made that decision, he wouldn't allow others to use their power. That seems unfair. I would think it would either be a modkill for not showing OR sacrifice the power for not showing up. It seems overkill to allow both.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
indiglo wrote:@ Kate - Yes, I believe that is exactly the question. Is MoPi Modulok or not? But at the same time, I was thinking something else:

Well, I am hoping that is not the case. Epignosis said he would likely not modkill due to inactivity. I would think that, having made that decision, he wouldn't allow others to use their power. That seems unfair. I would think it would either be a modkill for not showing OR sacrifice the power for not showing up. It seems overkill to allow both.
How is that unfair? Having to deal with someone who doesn't show up at all, and therefore you can't utilize their voting power, is frustrating.

Besides, if you really want to know, why don't you ask him?
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Can someone clarify for me why Spaghetti would be a good option?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:

How is that unfair? Having to deal with someone who doesn't show up at all, and therefore you can't utilize their voting power, is frustrating.

Why don't you just tell me, that would be the easiest. So are you admitting there are no-shows on your team? Cuz it looks like you are.

I am sure it is frustrating, but its also frustrating to have to try to ferret out baddies who are not posting for days on end, but it is also doubly frustrating to be effected by their powers when they can't even bother to show up.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

AceofSpaces wrote:Can someone clarify for me why Spaghetti would be a good option?
He's obviously baddie.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:Image

Here, Aces.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252

Post by Flyin' High »

AceofSpaces wrote:Can someone clarify for me why Spaghetti would be a good option?
My main issue is how he showed up in the last lynch, voted DF who was only being mentioned by MP and basically ignored the primary discussion on Dom versus Snow Dog.

There are other reasons, but that one stood out glaringly to me as something a civvie wouldn't do.

*linki with Kate* That too.
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:

Why don't you just tell me, that would be the easiest. So are you admitting there are no-shows on your team? Cuz it looks like you are.

I am sure it is frustrating, but its also frustrating to have to try to ferret out baddies who are not posting for days on end, but it is also doubly frustrating to be effected by their powers when they can't even bother to show up.
I am not admitting anything.

You know what's also frustrating? Dealing with groups of civvies who have BTSC. In all due respect, I didn't mean to frustrate you with my response, but are you really going to complain? If you think I have a no-show on my team, then vote them off. It's that simple.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

juliets wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think I am going to go ahead and get this thing started. Voting Spaghetti!
wait, i thought we were going to pile our votes onto one person - did we decide that one person was SE? I thought we were still discussing...this makes me just a bit nervous
I thought we had decided it should be between Spaghetti and MP. But I am set on not voting MP this lynch. I want him lynched alright, but I really think he is protected for right now.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I am voting SE.
You are so bad. You saw an opportunity to make me look bad and took it. Shame on you :disappoint:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Flyin' High wrote:
My main issue is how he showed up in the last lynch, voted DF who was only being mentioned by MP and basically ignored the primary discussion on Dom versus Snow Dog.

There are other reasons, but that one stood out glaringly to me as something a civvie wouldn't do.

*linki with Kate* That too.
I agree, he is definitely a baddie. Even more likely than LT, IMO.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
juliets wrote:
I thought we had decided it should be between Spaghetti and MP. But I am set on not voting MP this lynch. I want him lynched alright, but I really think he is protected for right now.
You are so bad. You saw an opportunity to make me look bad and took it. Shame on you :disappoint:
Does anyone in this thread still think I'm a civvie?

Didn't think so. ;)
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Elohcin wrote:
juliets wrote:

But you just agreed with me that we likely should NOT split the vote between 2 people this go 'round? Now you're saying you want to split it between MoPi and Spaghetti?

XOXO Epi Girl
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

indiglo wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
juliets wrote:

But you just agreed with me that we likely should NOT split the vote between 2 people this go 'round? Now you're saying you want to split it between MoPi and Spaghetti?
No, I don't want to split it. I wan you all to get on board with me and vote Spaghetti :)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:

I am not admitting anything.

You know what's also frustrating? Dealing with groups of civvies who have BTSC. In all due respect, I didn't mean to frustrate you with my response, but are you really going to complain? If you think I have a no-show on my team, then vote them off. It's that simple.
Maybe it is, however that is a game mechanic. The players who were assigned those roles can't be blamed for such. You cannot say the same for players who do not show up.

If someone doesn't show up (without a damn good reason), someone else should not be able to *for days ON END* send in that player(s) PMs. You know as well as I do, that causes people to look at the players who are actually playing and it makes it that much harder to find baddies.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 67

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

:disappoint:

Return to “Previous Jobs”