TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Transcend »

Time to fly the coop and defend my damn self
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:41 am Everyone, remember that my newly adopted son transcend is billboard town
Quoted because it was at the bottom of the page and this is very important and needs to be at the top of the page.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Remember that even if u vote out doggy, doggy will still luv u

But doggy will luv u even more if u don't
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:18 am ts is prob like

esooa
alison
wiml
-
alexa
ilario
brad
-
nanook
tony
-
mac
ender
lets be honest there is no actual reason you are townreading nanook more than me is there
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:28 am Anyways basically everyone has me in their poe so I'm either a designated miskill for mafia or I'm being bussed, and you don't bus d1 of a mountainous game very often so you know what that means

I'm thread spewed town baby
same
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:49 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:54 pm Wiml still a good target. Was misrepresenting me and implying he had good read on me until I called bullshit
my scumteam is literally wiml/transcend who is my partner exactly?
Weren't you the player pushing us as not partnered the hardest?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:20 am i always townread drunkposting though
I've only seen Mac drunkpost once and he was a wolf that game lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:23 am I have decided the wolves are alison and esooa
Oh, so you are actually drunk?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Sorry Mac I couldn't resist that lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:28 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:26 am Yeah I think wiml is just town here and this has nothing to do with the fact that he trs me. I think he would tr me regardless of his alignment this game. From reading his wolf games wiml responds poorly to pressure and people may disagree with me on this but I think he’s handled being in the poe in a towny way this game. He isn’t overly bothered by it, and his primary focus has been on game solving/interacting as opposed to trying to push himself out of the poe.
Can I point you to all his defensive posts on me when I POE'd him or do I have to provide a map?
The only defensive post I made towards you is when you suggested I had a towntell that I knew was made up lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:47 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:43 am @Alison @Esooa

How much experience do you both have with wolf!mac? It seems like ur both the best readers of him and the two he fears the most in here, are you both confident he’s well within scumrange?

What are ur current stances on him rn, town/null/scum?

If I miscleared someone he’s probably it, and I have another reason to ask this but I’ll get to it later closer to eod
Yes, I am confident he's well within scumrange. Every tactic he has employed in this game to seem townie has been a tactic I have personally witnessed him use as mafia.

I think he's scummy. I'm holding out judgement until we flip Transcend, since he has a point about being unlikely to bus there, so a Transcend red flip would go some way towards making him look better. (I also think Ender's latest "we're heading to a D1 misexe :/" stance is compatible with being partners with Transcend and would look there first if Transcend flips wolf.)
I don't know Mac as well as Alison but fwiw I agree with pretty much everything she's saying here.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:56 am Crackpot theory #2 - in a world where lime was just the push that Matt kept trying to push through to force a misyeet I actually think mac can potentially be Matt’s partners

Here’s why:

At the start of the day mac spent a good deal trying to push through a yeet on either wiml or myself. The wiml yeet picked up no traction and despite people being wary of him, wiml never got any significant amount of votes to look like he was going over d1. Similarly, I got some votes but they’re mostly from people who are barely reading the game, and I have enough slots strongly townreading me that I’m not ever at risk.

Whilst all this was happening, suspicion was building on transcend in the background from slots such as Alison, myself and a few others.

I think it’s possible that mac never really had a plan that he hoped to unveil at eod and was merely trying to push a misyeet into wiml or myself but once he realised that isn’t the case and that transcend might be yeeted anyways he decided the best course of action would be to just bus his partner so Atleast he gets enough towncred to have a chance of trying to endgame himself.

My doubts to this theory to stem in the fact that I found his engagement of me to be quite towny when we were interacting yesterday and he’s said lines that I’ve only ever said myself when I’m town. But with Alison saying she’s seen him say the same comments as scum then this starts to matter less, and I do think he does look worse the more I start to believe wiml is reaching lock town territory.
Posts like this are >>>rand town for illario as well.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@Transcend can you talk me through a little more what made you change your mind on LC please?
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

I clicked on my pings and he’s obvious town still yes

I may catch up now or I may go back to sleep
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:06 am in hindsight i'm possibly being too generous towards nanook/tony both being town when they've been parked on ilario for a long time, with seemingly no reason to support it from either end.
Was just about to comment on this but illario wagon is pretty bad and the fact that two PoE-ish slots are just parked there is a good look for illario in of itself tbh.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Speaking of my bad entrances earlier, there was one game as a town PR where I purposefully made an awful entrance to try to avoid being the N1K and somehow got widely townread from my opening posts regardless lol.

(The Star Trek game on CFC)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:47 am and given that i'm town, u probably don't want ur scum equity to tread upwards in my books
Thoughts on this post?
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Hi, I am back from brief break.

Anyone want to ask me questions which aren't begging me to try townreading them?
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Guess I don't get questions.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:57 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:47 am and given that i'm town, u probably don't want ur scum equity to tread upwards in my books
Thoughts on this post?
Idk if this question was meant for me, but it's minorly threatening. Which is weird pov for town.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:50 am wiml how do u feel about me now bby
I still think you're more likely than not a wolf and I don't agree with the reasons defending you thar Esooa brought up tbh but I'm also not ready to give up trying to find you if you're town. I think that you're consistently making very wolfy / self aware posts and that the vast majority of your reads have been very surface level in a way that makes it feel like you're not actively trying to solve.

I'm mostly conflicted because in the nicest way possible it feels like you're not even trying to hide that there's no real though process behind your reads. I'm conscious that if I'm misreading you then it's probably because of clashing playstyles / different ways of solving and that's why I really want you to explain some more of your reads to me please.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:09 am Hi, I am back from brief break.

Anyone want to ask me questions which aren't begging me to try townreading them?
No but will you townread me in exchange for cookies?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:14 am
The only defensive post I made towards you is when you suggested I had a towntell that I knew was made up lol.
Spoiler: show
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:09 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:42 am @EnderWiggin why did you vote wiml
Cause he wasn't towntelling and there were other votes so I wanted to pressure. Also was about to head out for like, six hours idk.
[VOTE: Ender] aubergine

This time it's not a pressure vote lol.
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15 pm I'm 100% sure Ender's comment about me not towntelling is a lie btw.
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:16 pm Well not 100% but I know what the tell is lol.
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:35 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:19 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15 pm I'm 100% sure Ender's comment about me not towntelling is a lie btw.
There is no towntell you have made so far that I am not sure you could replicate as mafia.

That being said I'm not a super good meta-reader so who knows. I might be in whiplash from the Scythe sweep.

But to call it a lie is a little disingenuous. Almost seems agenda-y
I thought you'd realised lol but I knew the secret town tell you had on me was a read formation / effort tell and that's why I abused it so hard in Scythe lol.
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:49 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:46 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:44 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:39 pm
There is no towntell you have made so far that I am not sure you could replicate as mafia.

That being said I'm not a super good meta-reader so who knows. I might be in whiplash from the Scythe sweep.

I thought you'd realised lol but I knew the secret town tell you had on me was a read formation / effort tell and that's why I abused it so hard in Scythe lol.
You abused the secret meta-read but it wasn't read formation/effort.

Which makes it funnier that you turned it against me without properly working out what it was I was trying to read you on.

(Your town games, or some of them, had a level of "Reads confusion" where your scum games had a level of surety to the reads. Obviously not as ironclad of a read as I thought it was lmao.)
Oh that makes more sense as well lol (even though it's not actually a tell for me tbh). I'd gathered for sure it was to do with reads and the rest I assumed based on the conversations we had in the 2+2 game.

If that's your actual towntell read on me this game then I think that makes more sense lol. But alexa and illario (who was bunnyhunter in Anni) are both easy town reads tbh.

Speaking of illario, if anybody has any doubts about me being able to read him I was so confident on him being town in anni that I called out a fake red peek on him.
Oh I'm absolutely not using it right now. I've gone back to basic reads while discarding anything I think you'd easily replicate.

And sure, I'll allow iliario town. Their interactions have been fine.
What was the towntell I haven't done if you're saying I haven't towntold then? Were you actually just lying about it?
I guess it all was about that.

Hmm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:24 am

Tempting. What kind?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:22 am
Thoughts on this post?
Idk if this question was meant for me, but it's minorly threatening. Which is weird pov for town.
I actually thought this was the towniest post I've Transcend has made since his entrance tbh.

Mostly from the fact that he seems to genuinely want to get a response out of you and seems willing to be vaguely threatening towards you to get that desired reaction.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Transcend] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:27 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:22 am
Thoughts on this post?
I actually thought this was the towniest post I've Transcend has made since his entrance tbh.

Mostly from the fact that he seems to genuinely want to get a response out of you and seems willing to be vaguely threatening towards you to get that desired reaction.
Well he went the wrong way because those posts get the opposite kind of reaction.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

It has not become obvious because I haven't run into this in previous games but I really hate people trying to dictate who or what I should read. I can appreciate people providing competing evidence or thoughts to my own but yeah.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Voted Transcend because Mac is a vanity wagon now since absolutely no one wants to actually vote him with me despite multiple people saying they might.

Which I'd say makes me suspicious if there was a larger wolf team but I think it's just a lot of people giving him a free pass for reasons.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:27 am
Cause he wasn't towntelling and there were other votes so I wanted to pressure. Also was about to head out for like, six hours idk.

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:16 pm Well not 100% but I know what the tell is lol.

Which makes it funnier that you turned it against me without properly working out what it was I was trying to read you on.

(Your town games, or some of them, had a level of "Reads confusion" where your scum games had a level of surety to the reads. Obviously not as ironclad of a read as I thought it was lmao.)
Oh that makes more sense as well lol (even though it's not actually a tell for me tbh). I'd gathered for sure it was to do with reads and the rest I assumed based on the conversations we had in the 2+2 game.

If that's your actual towntell read on me this game then I think that makes more sense lol. But alexa and illario (who was bunnyhunter in Anni) are both easy town reads tbh.

Speaking of illario, if anybody has any doubts about me being able to read him I was so confident on him being town in anni that I called out a fake red peek on him.
Oh I'm absolutely not using it right now. I've gone back to basic reads while discarding anything I think you'd easily replicate.

What was the towntell I haven't done if you're saying I haven't towntold then? Were you actually just lying about it?

Hmm.
I'm dropping the read now but to explain my thought process some more:

I knew that I had burned your secret towntell on me last game but I didn't think you knew I was aware of that. So when I saw you pushing a towntell on me this game that was fmpov both something I had proved was inaccurate to you in Scythe as well as not actually applicable in this game I read that as you getting one last use out of your now useless towntell (that you knew I was aware of but not what the tell actually was) to make an excuse to push me for no good reason which obviously would make you always a wolf.

Which is probably not the case from your reactions and I'm backing off that read tbh.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Tempting. What kind?
Chocolate chip but I can take requests.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lmao.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:33 am

Tempting. What kind?
Chocolate chip but I can take requests.
No no, those are fine.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:30 am Voted Transcend because Mac is a vanity wagon now since absolutely no one wants to actually vote him with me despite multiple people saying they might.

Which I'd say makes me suspicious if there was a larger wolf team but I think it's just a lot of people giving him a free pass for reasons.
Pretty much my stance on him as well tbh (as in, I find him wolfy but I'm mostly giving him a pass atm).
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:33 am

Hmm.
I'm dropping the read now but to explain my thought process some more:

I knew that I had burned your secret towntell on me last game but I didn't think you knew I was aware of that. So when I saw you pushing a towntell on me this game that was fmpov both something I had proved was inaccurate to you in Scythe as well as not actually applicable in this game I read that as you getting one last use out of your now useless towntell (that you knew I was aware of but not what the tell actually was) to make an excuse to push me for no good reason which obviously would make you always a wolf.

Which is probably not the case from your reactions and I'm backing off that read tbh.
Honestly, never would do that. As either alignment.

You burnt the towntell and I didn't want to townread you, then your posting poked me something funny so I went after it.

Tbh Transcend/Mac have overshot the "I can't find anything towny yet" from you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:35 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:30 am Voted Transcend because Mac is a vanity wagon now since absolutely no one wants to actually vote him with me despite multiple people saying they might.

Pretty much my stance on him as well tbh (as in, I find him wolfy but I'm mostly giving him a pass atm).
I have no intention to get any townier tbh
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:06 am
Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:35 am

I have no intention to get any townier tbh
That's for me to decide not you lol.

But I think you're probably just town if Transcend is a wolf tbh.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:49 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:28 am Anyways basically everyone has me in their poe so I'm either a designated miskill for mafia or I'm being bussed, and you don't bus d1 of a mountainous game very often so you know what that means

I'm thread spewed town baby
same
Thats my clear, get your own
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

alexa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:26 am I clicked on my pings and he’s obvious town still yes

I may catch up now or I may go back to sleep
narrator: she fell asleep

morning all
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I think Esooa is just town from her defence of Transcend tbh.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Actually there's a fringe world where she's a wolf from this but I don't think she's ever partnered with Transcend and I don't think she chooses to defend him like this if she's a wolf and he's town unless she has a specific push in mind and it doesn't really feel like she does.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Nook doesn't count as a push btw.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: transcend] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m fine with the retriever chop just because I’ll give some credence to the EM concerns there
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:40 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:38 pm Esooa is the Transcend whisperer

Prob sheep her idk

I'll be fully available in an hour
Bad defense.

But that being said I think Mac is wolf which makes you townier.
why do you think mac's a wolf?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:45 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:43 pm Well I'm voting him now anyway so.
why? I am pretty obvious town. Alison is just trying to prove she can get a mac pelt. She desperate.
why do you think you're obvious town? what makes you obvious town?

also can you elaborate on your read on wiml? (Ender as well - the wiml push isn't sitting right with me)
i'm trying to figure out if it's just a wolf-push or if a partner is spewing him by lightly shading him in the background because i just don't see it

--

matt reading the game again and re-thinking his read on LC is a mildly good look
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:27 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:25 am Transcend what do you think makes you town this game? Why should I town read you
cause i'm actually trying to get out of this mess instead of antispewing the moment i get heat and setting up partners for success
you don't do this every time you get heat as wolf, though
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 am
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:33 pm top 5 --> [ilario, Lime Coke, Wiml, Esooa, Alison]
bottom 5 --> [Ender, Mac, TSP, Nanook, Transcend]

if that wasn't obv
Do you think it’s a coincidence that for the most part you townread people you’ve played with more
probably not but i tend to initially focus on reading the people i play with more
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

basically some of transcend's interactions with esooa have natural enough thoughts that i'm not as certain on the read by page 43
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa, who would you most want to see wagoned outside of Transcend atm?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:41 am alexa, who would you most want to see wagoned outside of Transcend atm?
i'll answer this when i'm done catching up
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

in addition to engagement with Matt, Esooa going into a paranoia spiral over me just increases my townread on her
i feel like i've gone on about how badly i want to rand wolf outside of this game so i can see v!her very easily creating a narrative in her head where i'm townread by all and i haven't emotional-told --> i'm a wolf

Return to “Previous Heists”