Mafia Championship Scrimmage [END]

Frog
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 194

Re: Mafia Championship Scrimmage

Post by Frog »

Dyslexicon wrote:Frog, Can you explain your read shift on Zexy?

I really want a code for calling out players, it would be much easier to see. (On PerC we have mentions, so you literally get a notification on the site if someone mentions you). Can I color names purple?
I know Zexy's meta well enough. I want to see how she acts under implicit pressure. (D1 hammer is such a bummer)

Zexy knows my town meta and hasn't cleared me is setting off a mild siren.

Expect a thorough summary from me tomorrow before EOD.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 528

Post by Golden »

Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:I can definitely see how Zexy is coming across as scummy. I don't mind switching my vote over to him either. @Golden, what are your thoughts on SilverWolf?
Don't see anything out of the ordinary from what I know of her yet. But I know very little of her.

In Turf Wars, she was the voice that kept saying we should be focussing on some other people to the people who were the main topic of conversation. She was ultimately right, and also town. It doesn't bother me if she focusses on places that are different to where others are for this reason.
It's not so much focus on other ends as it's just migrating from one topic to the next. Try ISOing her if you haven't. But if ika is right and Silver is catching up, that could explain it. Some people like to continuously post their thoughts as they are catching up. I don't encourage it because sometimes you'll post something and read up and realize someone had already made your post pointless. It's much better to catch up with the whole thread while making note of whatever piques your interest and then make a single (or couple, in succession) post about them.
I did the post as I catch up approach, its something I always do. Don't know if its SW's style, though.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Frog wrote:
Inawordyes wrote:
Marco wrote:
Thanks. That's perfect.

Unvote
Ooh, okay. So I'm gonna go ahead and poke Frog since I know him from MU games. Heyo! How are you? WHY ARE YOU MAFIA?!?!? *cough* Ahem,I mean, "would it possible in any sort of context unique to both this world and any potential alternate realities that you could inform our inquiring minds just as to the current state of this fine game as perceived from your self and, potentially, a hint as to the true nature of where your alignments lie, to which you could also potentially be lying to us with a bold face and would need to understandably be punished? :biggrin:

VOTE FROG
1 - lmao, you verbose SOAB. Keep content short and sweet plox
2 - You never claimed to rand town (suspicious as fish)
3 - I don't usually like engaging in RVS silliness, but I'm doing pretty decent thanks for asking :-D About to head out to the bar next door. Congrats on F3 in the princess game btw, I'll give you a hint with respect to one of my secret identities:
Our hero, the intrepid Spaceman Spiff, struggles with the controls of his damaged spacecraft!
Haha, I'm free of the shackles MU has placed upon me, here I can be my unconstrained, usual self. :D I don't usually claim town, it's not how I play (MU is a different beast altogether, I'm not me when I'm there, so The Syndicate is like a proverbial kit-kat bar haha.

Well ain't that spiffy.
Spaceman Spiffy! :thumbsup: Sorry for being instrumental in your mislynch D1!
I'm really burnt out by it though, and I wished MU had Mods on Duty because one was desperately needed. I'm also gonna be busy all day tomorrow, so I'm just gonna take this game to relax and unwind and be my fun and crazy self haha. Not to say I'll be inactive! But I'm sure I won't post 100+ times in a day haha, nor will I need to be right on the pulse with the game as everything's happening. If anyone objects to that type of attitude btw, it's completely fine, I probably worded it wrong.

Now, to catch up with the rest of the game...
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Dyslexicon wrote:Alright. I'm just going to blend into the background so you guys get some time to develop some disputes. Then I will point at the scums using the highly scientific method of "spin the bottle".

- Kisses :cloud9:
LYNCH TEH SCUMMEH! :nicenod:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Silverwolf »

Sloonei wrote:And to add on to that, I definitely think you're reading too far into the relationship you perceive between myself and Marco. I assure you it does not exist. He may well be scum who was trying to buddy me and/or throw some shade on sig, but that's not how I'm reading that one post of his, and beyond that I don't even know if there's anything else to your case.

I trust that you'll start looking in other directions once more people start posting things and I appreicate your output so far, but on this one issue you are not on the right track.

All of this is still @Frog

I am going to work now so this is the last you'll hear from me tonight.
I think preflip associatives like Frog is doing are pointless before a scum flip.

Almost caught up.
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

Lol, IAWY - but I have no other gauge on you other than top posting!!!

:-O

Haha, it's all gravy, take it chill. I'll lead.

I'm never voting you D1 anyway so I guess that should extend offsite as well.

[Side note - of my four votes D1, I voted and pressured 3/4 of scum D1 in Princess. :-D]
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:And to add on to that, I definitely think you're reading too far into the relationship you perceive between myself and Marco. I assure you it does not exist. He may well be scum who was trying to buddy me and/or throw some shade on sig, but that's not how I'm reading that one post of his, and beyond that I don't even know if there's anything else to your case.

I trust that you'll start looking in other directions once more people start posting things and I appreicate your output so far, but on this one issue you are not on the right track.

All of this is still @Frog

I am going to work now so this is the last you'll hear from me tonight.
I think preflip associatives like Frog is doing are pointless before a scum flip.

Almost caught up.
Lol. I had 1 pre-flip association that I described more as a head scratching relationship. They both claim to not town read each other which is also buzzard considering their convenient congruencies and answer questions for each other.

You're debasing my logic without actually looking into it. This is fallicious logic SW.

However- going to have to agree with you. Ore flip associations are usually lol. But let the ENTP in me lay out all of the tinfoils anyway!!!
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Frog wrote:
Zexy wrote:So, sig: what is TS? What do you think of Sloonei’s push on you? You defended, but what does that mean in regards to his alignment?

I disagree on the fake claiming part because in MU there actually a power role cover system where everybody claims all the roles so that the real ones get to “naturally” throw their real results in without standing out too much. And others fakeclaim to draw NKs.
Zexy is towny as flip.

Zexy + Sig = Town

Marco + Sloonei = scum teamish - On page 2 Marco randomly defends Sloonei. Lol. Obv slip is obvious.
The biggest test of a baddie team claim is if one of them would still be scummy enough to be a baddie if you lynch the other and they flip goodie. It sounds like Marco would fail that test if you only think he's a baddie for defending Sloonei, so I'm inclined to think that would make him a goodie.

The logic probably doesn't hold though haha, and that's fine!
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

My logic was:
Why is Marco shielding Sloonei? Weird.
Why is Sloonei later shielding Marco? Also weird.
Why are neither of them V reading each other? Weird.

After pressuring Marco a while it felt TvT to me so I dropped it.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Marco wrote:I feel like Silverwolf's posts have a very "drifter" quality to them. Just moving along, picking random posts and responding to them. There seems to be no desire to interact beyond the occasional observation or to engage anyone. The participation seems superficial. What do others think?

VOTE SILVERWOLF
Considering I'm catching up and responding to what I feel I need to, this is a fair assumption but it's wrong. I'm catching up. Unfortunately, RL has made it hard for me to stay focused on this game.

I will say, I think Marco v Frog is TvT. Sloonei vs Sig-I like Sloonei better and I will look into this more and elaborate soon. MP needs to post more content and not keep making excuses for not doing so. Dyslexicon looks town also. Goldem-can you go into detail on Zexy as scum? I liked some of the content there so what am I missing?

MOVING PICTURES

You need to post more.

Also, I'm around if anyone has any questions or wants to talk for about an hour or so.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Frog wrote:My logic was:
Why is Marco shielding Sloonei? Weird.
Why is Sloonei later shielding Marco? Also weird.
Why are neither of them V reading each other? Weird.

After pressuring Marco a while it felt TvT to me so I dropped it.
Is there a world where they both could be town to you?

I have found preflip associatives this early in the game to almost always be false. One game I was tunneled as town by another townie who swore I was scummates with two other people because of our interactions. He was wrong on me and them. I'm not so sure scum would be this obvious right out of the gate either when there is no need for it as neither one is really under pressure of lynch.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Frog wrote:
Zexy wrote:I lean town on Psittaciform’s first post. Because meta. Only a lean, though.

What Frog’s done in the beginning is scummy (strategy talk + RVS hypocrisy), but votes piled up a bit too easily which made me paranoid, mostly about Marco. And Frog’s accusations of Marco are really good and he brings up towny points, although he overdoes it with TMI at some point. And there’s some tunneling going on here. I have more trouble accepting a Marco/Sloonei team than just Marco being mafia in the two.

Yet when it comes to Sloonei VS Frog, while Sloonei looks like he wins the argument easily, there is paranoia that kicks in as well. Sloonei’s cases are a bit too perfect. If he is so good, assuming he’s town, it means he could be good scum as well…

That’s it for now, will be back later.
Lol, nothing is scummy- I'm suggesting optimal strategy and pointing out things to keep eyes on. Literally none of my points have been refuted on a logical basis- all of my perspectives, warrants and basis for claims remain intact. Instead we see Sloonei and Marco discrediting my content based on fallacious logic, often times side stepping my points entirely.

It's quite sad to see your scum game Zexy :(

Ultimately you're shoving a false narrative that straddles every side. I don't like it.
You'd fit right in with our resident strategist plasmid over at MafiaManiac. He's always looking for the optimal strategy to break any game design, especially when he's a player in it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 237

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:
sig wrote:I misliked his push on me
I love sig's neologisms. :cloud9:
I should create my own language, first thing we'd do would be to get ride of C You can use K or S instead. :srsnod:
Golden wrote:
Frog wrote:
Zexy wrote:So, sig: what is TS? What do you think of Sloonei’s push on you? You defended, but what does that mean in regards to his alignment?

I disagree on the fake claiming part because in MU there actually a power role cover system where everybody claims all the roles so that the real ones get to “naturally” throw their real results in without standing out too much. And others fakeclaim to draw NKs.
Zexy is towny as flip.

Zexy + Sig = Town

Marco + Sloonei = scum teamish - On page 2 Marco randomly defends Sloonei. Lol. Obv slip is obvious.
At this point my gut read is to see it opposite. Zexy + sig scum, marco + sloonei town.

I didn't like the way Zexy minimised sloonei's sig read, and put in an early perspective that, essentially, no rational player should be reading sig off so little and if sloonei continues with the read he must be a scum looking for a bandwagon.

If you are going about making sure an early wagon doesn't build on your teammate, it's a subtle and clever way of doing it.
Why?

So I've got to many light civ reads and null reads, nothing really that pingy. Golden is looking okay, minus him gut reading me as mafia and voting for me. :P
Marco is a little weird he seems to be focusing on the claiming thing a bit to much, espacilly since he went after Frog earlier for doing the same thing.
I don't think Zexy is mafia.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh and what LC said isn't scummy that's just his meta.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:
Marco wrote:I feel like Silverwolf's posts have a very "drifter" quality to them. Just moving along, picking random posts and responding to them. There seems to be no desire to interact beyond the occasional observation or to engage anyone. The participation seems superficial. What do others think?

VOTE SILVERWOLF
Considering I'm catching up and responding to what I feel I need to, this is a fair assumption but it's wrong. I'm catching up. Unfortunately, RL has made it hard for me to stay focused on this game.

I will say, I think Marco v Frog is TvT. Sloonei vs Sig-I like Sloonei better and I will look into this more and elaborate soon. MP needs to post more content and not keep making excuses for not doing so. Dyslexicon looks town also. Goldem-can you go into detail on Zexy as scum? I liked some of the content there so what am I missing?

MOVING PICTURES

You need to post more.

Also, I'm around if anyone has any questions or wants to talk for about an hour or so.
I don't like this vote at all.

MP has been up front about his schedule and exactly when he will be trying to post. There are people who haven't posted at all. Feels like you are picking on the person who has self-admitted they will be quiet. And anyway, why exactly does he, specifically, need to post more?

As far as the detail of Zexy as scum - I don't know what you're missing? I've posted the reason I am pinged by him. There isn't anything more to it because it's a relatively small ping, what would you like me to explain more? What was the 'some content' that you liked? Was there part of it you didn't like?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also

Vote Unvote

I mislike Wilgy's vote, but can't tell if this is his normal lovable town shenanigans or mafia pretending to be lovable town while avoiding any vote.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:I don't think Zexy is mafia.
Question - do you think you only think this because of Zexy's responses to sloonei and my reason for suspecting zexy? Or do you think there is more to why you are town-reading him?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

VOTE SILVERWOLF

MOVING PICTURES

You need to post more.

I don't like this vote at all.

MP has been up front about his schedule and exactly when he will be trying to post. There are people who haven't posted at all. Feels like you are picking on the person who has self-admitted they will be quiet. And anyway, why exactly does he, specifically, need to post more?

As far as the detail of Zexy as scum - I don't know what you're missing? I've posted the reason I am pinged by him. There isn't anything more to it because it's a relatively small ping, what would you like me to explain more? What was the 'some content' that you liked? Was there part of it you didn't like?
I also gave another reason for not liking him if you read my posts. I successfully called out the lurkers in Turf Wars as town when they turned out to be scum. I'm trying to get more out of MP. Zexy pinged me as town almost right away for transparent thought process I agreed with which is why I asked you about it. Your defensiveness of being questioned and deflecting onto me is noted.
Marco
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Marco »

sig wrote:Marco is a little weird he seems to be focusing on the claiming thing a bit to much, espacilly since he went after Frog earlier for doing the same thing.
I already explained my reason for going after Frog earlier. What is weird for you?
I don't think Zexy is mafia.
How come?
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by ika »

Golden wrote: I don't like this vote at all.

Hey golden, remember heist and turf? Silver was spot on. Not only that but the people were lurkers.

Knowing someon Scedule does not excuse them from not posting. For me existing everything is scum tell 101.

Perot: and silver ninjas me
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Since I'm playing to my standard MMMeta, might as well continue the RVS! D1 is the time to hear from everyone, so since Soneji is the only who left who hasn't checked in yet, my vote goes with him for the moment. Heyo Soneji! How are you doing? TELL US THE NAMES OF YUR SCUMMEHS!!!

*cough* Ahem, who would you, er, "conveniently" place as your list of baddies? Yeah, that's a good question. I'll show him!]/s]
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hold up nelly.

Defensiveness of being questioned? I played it straight up and down the line with the questions you asked me, I wasn't being defensive in the slightest. I didn't avoid the questions... but you just did then.

As for 'playing it on to you' - so, I can't suspect you then?

I didn't no u you. You gave no indication you suspected me. And based on a plain reading of the questions you asked me (read them again - you didn't say whose content you liked parts of - I assumed you meant my case on zexy), I thought you agreed with my zexy read, not disagreed with it, so there was hardly a need for me to get defensive.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

VOTE SILVERWOLF
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:I can definitely see how Zexy is coming across as scummy. I don't mind switching my vote over to him either. @Golden, what are your thoughts on SilverWolf?
Don't see anything out of the ordinary from what I know of her yet. But I know very little of her.

In Turf Wars, she was the voice that kept saying we should be focussing on some other people to the people who were the main topic of conversation. She was ultimately right, and also town. It doesn't bother me if she focusses on places that are different to where others are for this reason.
ika wrote:
Golden wrote: I don't like this vote at all.

Hey golden, remember heist and turf? Silver was spot on. Not only that but the people were lurkers.

Knowing someon Scedule does not excuse them from not posting. For me existing everything is scum tell 101.

Perot: and silver ninjas me
:suspish:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Is "sig" the "sjg" on MU?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes wrote:Since I'm playing to my standard MMMeta, might as well continue the RVS! D1 is the time to hear from everyone, so since Soneji is the only who left who hasn't checked in yet, my vote goes with him for the moment. Heyo Soneji! How are you doing? TELL US THE NAMES OF YUR SCUMMEHS!!!

*cough* Ahem, who would you, er, "conveniently" place as your list of baddies? Yeah, that's a good question. I'll show him!]/s]

Whoops!

VOTE SONEJI
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden stop voting silver, it's only going to irritate her, you saw turf.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote:Hold up nelly.

Defensiveness of being questioned? I played it straight up and down the line with the questions you asked me, I wasn't being defensive in the slightest. I didn't avoid the questions... but you just did then.

I didn't no u you. You gave no indication you suspected me. And based on a plain reading of the questions you asked me (read them again - you didn't say whose content you liked parts of - I assumed you meant my case on zexy), I thought you agreed with my zexy read, not disagreed with it, so there was hardly a need for me to get defensive.
Way to complete fucking misrperesent me Golden. I never said any of this shit!!

Go ahead and vote me. I don't give a fuck.

I'm going to bed.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I am not going to take 'wolf once correctly called out lurkers as bad therefore lurkers are always bad if silverwolf says so' as good logic, ika.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Actually,

VOTE GOLDEN
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:I am not going to take 'wolf once correctly called out lurkers as bad therefore lurkers are always bad if silverwolf says so' as good logic, ika.
Ther have been plenty of offsite games, I would trust her over anyone including myswlf
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:Golden stop voting silver, it's only going to irritate her, you saw turf.
I'll vote for whoever I think is being disingenuous. I irritated silver in turf wars by saying I thought she was town. As much as It hink silverwolf is both an awesome person and a very good mafia player, I don't actually mind if I'm irritating her by trying to solve the game. Solving the game is what I'm here to do.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:

I'm going to bed.
What shit did you never say any of?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

VOTE GOLDEN

For completely misrepping me and getting defensive. He seemed to be looking for an excuse to vote me with terrible reasoning.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:
Golden wrote:I am not going to take 'wolf once correctly called out lurkers as bad therefore lurkers are always bad if silverwolf says so' as good logic, ika.
Ther have been plenty of offsite games, I would trust her over anyone including myswlf
Trust her to what... correctly read MP?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:
ika wrote:Golden stop voting silver, it's only going to irritate her, you saw turf.
I'll vote for whoever I think is being disingenuous. I irritated silver in turf wars by saying I thought she was town. As much as It hink silverwolf is both an awesome person and a very good mafia player, I don't actually mind if I'm irritating her by trying to solve the game. Solving the game is what I'm here to do.

Silver is the last disgenous person ever. She knows the values of rl and if your thinking she's voting off that reason that's the last thing she would do.

Hell if she was scum she would ignore someone like that
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I'm going to bed.
One thing I will never tolerate in a game is words being put in my mouth. You are ASSUMING I was suspecting you which I never said. I was asking you about your Zexy read and trying to engage you. YOU decided you would tell me I'm being disingenuous, suspected you, you made the wrong assumption about my Zexy read, and you immediately vote me. You are def being defensive and I don't like your attitude. I think it's scummy as shit.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

God damn mobile posting its was suppose to say least

now you see why I don't do mobile posting
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:VOTE GOLDEN

For completely misrepping me and getting defensive. He seemed to be looking for an excuse to vote me with terrible reasoning.
Wow.

1) Post one about silverwolf: Not agreeing with case on silverwolf, not interested in voting her.
Golden wrote:

2) Post two about silverwolf: Acknowledging I don't know SW's meta, but defending her actions based on what I do.
Golden wrote:
Marco wrote:
Golden wrote:

It's not so much focus on other ends as it's just migrating from one topic to the next. Try ISOing her if you haven't. But if ika is right and Silver is catching up, that could explain it. Some people like to continuously post their thoughts as they are catching up. I don't encourage it because sometimes you'll post something and read up and realize someone had already made your post pointless. It's much better to catch up with the whole thread while making note of whatever piques your interest and then make a single (or couple, in succession) post about them.
I did the post as I catch up approach, its something I always do. Don't know if its SW's style, though.
3) The next post I made about her was a response to her MP post, which pinged me.

She called me out as 'overly defensive' for being pinged by it... and now I'm looking for 'any reason to vote her'. REALLY?

Silverwolf, in plain terms...

1) What am I misrepresenting. You can yell at me and say I misrepresent you all you like, but tell me how. What have I said about you that is inaccurate.

2) Where is the evidence I'm finding 'any reason to vote you'. I'm voting you because I think your vote on MP is disingenuous, and you exploded at me for finding you suspicious for it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:
Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I'm going to bed.
One thing I will never tolerate in a game is words being put in my mouth. You are ASSUMING I was suspecting you which I never said. I was asking you about your Zexy read and trying to engage you. YOU decided you would tell me I'm being disingenuous, suspected you, you made the wrong assumption about my Zexy read, and you immediately vote me. You are def being defensive and I don't like your attitude. I think it's scummy as shit.
I've never assumed you suspect me or said you did. I said, in fact, the opposite - that I have no reason to assume you suspected me. Who is putting words in whose mouth?

It's hard to untangle your words, though, so I'll have to put some time into it.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

I wish ppl would stop voting sw,it's clear she is town.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden, I suggest you read my fucking posts before you ask questions. One thing that will irritate me to now end is not getting time to read, post, and develop my reads. You immediately attacking me is scum motivation as it distracts me from doing that. Anyone who knows me knows that. I welcome interaction, I welcome questioning, but being attacked, voted, misrepped, for simply asking a question will set me off and piss me off to no end.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

I'm going to go with ika's very strong town-read on Silver and unvote. My initial point against her is moot regardless.

UNVOTE
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Tomorrow I will ISO Zexy and I'll explain my read on him. I'm also gonna ISO Sloonei v sig as I got the feeling there is something there I need to figure out. I am too tired and crazy as hell from RL to do it now though. I also have a headache.
Frog
Stool Pigeon

Post by Frog »

lol... oh god this again. :-P

You two (Ika + Silverwolf) got lucky you were mechanically cleared in that last hydra game. It seems like almost every game you two are in, this play style doesn't bode well. ** This is their (Ika + Silver) standard town meta. :-/

I'm calling it a night. Cheers.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

Frog wrote:lol... oh god this again. :-P

You two (Ika + Silverwolf) got lucky you were mechanically cleared in that last hydra game. It seems like almost every game you two are in, this play style doesn't bode well. ** This is their (Ika + Silver) standard town meta. :-/

I'm calling it a night. Cheers.
Do ika and silverwolf have a blind trust meta or something?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:
Golden wrote:

Silver is the last disgenous person ever. She knows the values of rl and if your thinking she's voting off that reason that's the last thing she would do.

Hell if she was scum she would ignore someone like that
Well, she did ignore, say, soneji... who hasn't even checked in.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So, Silverwolf, I'm just snipping the bits that deal with your questions to me about Zexy and my apparent defensive response to them, with notes. At the end, I will ask you a question.
Silverwolf wrote:Goldem-can you go into detail on Zexy as scum? I liked some of the content there so what am I missing?
Golden wrote:As far as the detail of Zexy as scum - I don't know what you're missing? I've posted the reason I am pinged by him. There isn't anything more to it because it's a relatively small ping, what would you like me to explain more? What was the 'some content' that you liked? Was there part of it you didn't like?
(I was trying to understand what you were asking me here... by getting more information about your two sentences that were hard for me to understand what you wanted from me)
Silverwolf wrote:I also gave another reason for not liking him if you read my posts. I successfully called out the lurkers in Turf Wars as town when they turned out to be scum. I'm trying to get more out of MP. Zexy pinged me as town almost right away for transparent thought process I agreed with which is why I asked you about it. Your defensiveness of being questioned and deflecting onto me is noted.
(you immediately called me doing this 'defensiveness of being questioned and deflecting onto you' - plus, you said you had a 'town ping' on zexy, leading me to think you town read zexy rather than agree with my ping on zexy)

(In which I now assume you town read zexy, since you just said you did, but pointed out that I thought you were agreeing with my zexy read, so it was not getting defensive).
Silverwolf wrote:Way to complete fucking misrperesent me Golden. I never said any of this shit!!
(in which you call that above post a misrepresentation of you - the only possible words I can see as putting in your mouth is that I 'can't suspect you', but I didn't mean those words that way - it was a rhetorical question in response to you suggesting that I was deflecting. I agree that you did not say those words.)
Silverwolf wrote:You are ASSUMING I was suspecting you which I never said. I was asking you about your Zexy read and trying to engage you. YOU decided you would tell me I'm being disingenuous, suspected you, you made the wrong assumption about my Zexy read, and you immediately vote me. You are def being defensive and I don't like your attitude. I think it's scummy as shit.
So the question is this - what IS your zexy read? Which is the wrong assumption I made? Because I still don't understand what you think of zexy or, in fact, what it is you were asking me in the first place.
Marco
Stool Pigeon

Post by Marco »

@SilverWolf, what is your read of ika?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:Golden, I suggest you read my fucking posts before you ask questions. One thing that will irritate me to now end is not getting time to read, post, and develop my reads. You immediately attacking me is scum motivation as it distracts me from doing that. Anyone who knows me knows that. I welcome interaction, I welcome questioning, but being attacked, voted, misrepped, for simply asking a question will set me off and piss me off to no end.
You clearly don't welcome questioning. I asked you a number and you told me off for getting defensive instead of answering them.

I did not 'immediately attack you as scum' - as I've pointed out. I'm not 'looking for a reason to vote you'.

It's really simple SW - I don't like your MP vote AT ALL, or your reasoning for it. I find it as scummy as heck. Trying to make it out like I'm being personal against you is not helpful to me, it doesn't help prove me wrong. Just engage with me on a game level. If you are emotionally frustrated at taking my vote, please talk to Dom. I want clear headed SW as much as the next person. I have a lot of respect for your town game.

But, you do not get a pass from suspicion. You cannot ask me not to suspect you because it will 'distract you'. Taking suspicion is part of the game.

I have read your 'fucking posts', so stop telling me to iso you to understand you.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”